[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know its still 4 months away, but is anyone doing A=next despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I know its still 4 months away, but is anyone doing A=next despite the location change to atlantic city?
>>
>was thinking of making an ANEXT thread

Thank you for being a step ahead, anon.

I'm going for sure, it's become a tradition between my close group of friends and I. We're just trying to find a place to stay (which our one friend is supposed to ask her mom about their timeshare in AC).

I've never been to AC and I'm used to the greenery and quiet of Somerset so I'm curious to see how things will turn out this year.
>>
>actual black jack and hookers
>go to con and spend money doing nothing

Well now that it's in AC I no longer have to make the choice. Fuck Anext. They've been going downhill for years and they've almost hit the rocks on the bottom.
>>
>>8845929
went for the fist time last year, had no idea that this had been going on literally down the street from me. I think that having the beach nearby will present some nice photo ops, but nowhere near the diversity in location that somerset had
>>
>>8845952
The beach is the only thing I'm excited about so far, I'm doing Yuna so I wanted to take the opportunity to re-enact the sending in a photoshoot.

It seems like for food, delivery might be best since the closest thing is a tavern...
>>
>>8845969
food will be everywhere. well in relativity to the somerset area. my wife and I are doing a jedi/sith thing this year. she'll be the teal twi'lek.
>>
I'm both happy and annoyed with the move. They needed bigger space but now I can't get a reasonably priced hotel room and I wasn't able to get the hotel connected to the con. Its the same length of a drive for me, just south. I may only go fri and sat rather than all 3 days cause ugh. I have a feeling this is gonna be a shit show.
>>
What a coincidence, I was just starting to get all my stuff together this week.

Going to be going for all 3 days, and plan on booking a hotel room with several friends, so that should be fun. Just a matter of finding out how much everyone is willing to dish out/how long people are able to stay, but it should work fine since we're all good friends. Last year was my first time, so I'm looking forward to going again this year and trying out a new cosplay.
>>
Almost all the close hotels are booked and I won't have the money to book until April. Think I'm screwed
>>
there was supposed to a /cgl/ meetup last year but it flopped. sowed up and waited for a while, but either no one showed or everyone was just sitting around waiting as well, but not mingling. internet peoples. go figure.
>>
File: teal color.jpg (44KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
teal color.jpg
44KB, 528x960px
>>8846138

spending hours trying to get the color just right...

I cant wait to go. I'm stepping up my cosplay game this year and going full paint
>>
>>8848484

I was there! I saw 2 Lolitas but I was too shy to say hello. There was a Gaston that I fell in love with.
>>
>>8848484
It was pretty last minute to be fair. My group and I probably would have stuck around for it if we had gotten a hotel.
>>
File: 1369366455302.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1369366455302.gif
2MB, 245x245px
I'm glad they are gonna have a bigger venue... Lines were insane last year. Plus less kids are going since parents think AC is made of the devil
>>
I'm thinking of going, never been to Atlantic City so it could be a nice mini-vacation. ANext was my first con ever, but I haven't been since 2004-- I loved it then, but obviously it's a totally different world for cons now. How's it been the last couple of years?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.