[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fail Gothic Lolita wig & Rockstar wigs WTF?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (368KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
368KB, 2000x1300px
They think their wigs are worth raising the price on them by $20 bucks.. The hologram wig was $69 last week now it's $89.. Hell all their wigs went overpriced. The "new" fibers suck compared to the older wigs. I know most of their wigs don't cost over $21 from their supplier. They've failed again! I would have bought something for a cosplay but I will buy somewhere else.
>>
Other wig place suggestions?
>>
>>8837406

Not lock shop either tho. I've he a rd it's gone down hill and the customer service has always been shit.

I haven't order one yet but I'm interested in dream holic from taobao. I also know there is a Japanese brand with more expensive wigs 6000 - 8000 yen but I don't really remember the name. Cecilia or something maybe?
>>
>>8837411
I think you mean Cyperous. I've also heard nice reviews from Brightlele on Rakuten, but they also say their wig caps are pretty small.
>>
>>8837370
Not to sound whiteknight-y, but is it possible you caught them at the end of a sale compared to two weeks ago? I know a lot of companies are having sales in January.
If not, then yeah, I'm sure there are a bunch of other options who do their shit as well or better, and for less.
>>
>>8837411
Prisila
>>
>>8837411
I ordered from dream holic. Tbh, their wigs aren't really that great. And the comb they have on the crown of the wig cap pulled out a huge chunk of my hair from my bangs, so I'm still salty about that.
>>
It's 2016 and people still buy from GLW?
>>
so what are these types of wigs called and how do you wear them?
>>
>>8837429

Yes thank you! I have it bookmarked on my computer but at the time I was writing I was on my phone. Thank you for the other suggestion, I'm always on the hunt for decent quality wigs !
>>
>>8837518
>>8760677 you dip, stop being too lazy to use the fucking catalog

it's sad that all of the Western lolita wigmakers are dropping like flies (from their own fault..)
>>
>>8837533
I posted that this seems like the new wig thread because there is no reason for this not to be a general wig thread.

You guys can't seriously have an entire thread bitching about the same thing that is always said about GLW.
This entire thread could just be tacked onto the end of the other thread but OP didn't check the catalog.
That other thread is getting close to 300, not quite there yet but close. I posted in this one in hopes of getting a response as opposed to waiting for a real newer wig thread and like I said, this is just a fucking wig thread.

People were automatically asking where to buy wigs instead and that always happens in wig threads.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.