[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coord help thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 106

Old one is autosaging.
>>8791454
>>
File: dsgfdg.jpg (54KB, 508x592px) Image search: [Google]
dsgfdg.jpg
54KB, 508x592px
I'm trying to throw together a valentines themed coord with stuff that I already have. I have a white peter pan collar blouse that I'll put the collar over the cardigan so my neck isn't so boring. And I'll wear the cardigan open, with the two buttons at top buttoned.
Otherwise I really need some recs for accessories that I can get domestically (I live in the US); I feel like what I have right now just looks cheap.
>>
File: francescajsk.jpg (54KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
francescajsk.jpg
54KB, 800x700px
Reposting from previous thread.
>>
>>8835729
maybe go for some heart stuff? A heart shaped or patterned purse could be cute, something in white/pink. You could find heart clips and jewelry on amazon and most normie stores honestly. check modcloth for more unique stuff too.
>>
>>8831941
Anon, if you're still here, this is kind of a train wreck and I really don't want you to do this. The simple coord guideline works:
>color one: neutral, blouse and legwear
>color two: main color, main piece and accessories and headwear
>color three: accent color, shoes and bag and any outerwear and headwear
The pinks are everywhere, for one. Try getting some pink lace tights or socks that will continue the princessy theme from the blouse, ebay is great. Instead of buying a pink skirt and praying, get a sweet-classic dress or skirt that looks good with pink, which is a lot of them. Ideally: black, sax, or white. Then, you can match your shoes and bag to an accent color that you like, and preferably not get a blatant replica off taobao.

>>8835729
That's a lot of bows for a not very OTT outfit. Just stick with the pink one. The bracelets look cheap and tacky, and bracelets with cardigan sleeves is always awkward. Maybe just find/make cute red heart rings and earrings, I'm sure there's some on etsy or storenvy. Or you can make some simple sparkly resin ones. You really don't need a fuckton of accessories or worry about looking boring in brightass pink and red.
This would look nice with a white bag!

>>8835870
imo, matchy-matchyness looks more sweet while using a neutral like brown or black looks more mature. A high collar would be best. With the blazer, I'd suggest using black in a similar style as the photo, but with a metal lapel pin instead. The ribbon tie in the photo is totally cute. A beret could work, but it seems a bit casual. I think an updo with a pretty hair clip or vintage hat would be very fannie-rosie-esque.
For another kind of look, ditch the blazer, add navy shoes and beret, then small rose accessories everywhere.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160128_0001.png (850KB, 1080x1635px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160128_0001.png
850KB, 1080x1635px
So, Fairy Topalium tights in turquoise. Got them in a LP and I just don't know how to wear them. Maybe a white op and shoes but then trying to pulling more turquoise in accessories sounds forced.
>>
>>8835917
*pull in
What do?
>>
File: B39JS214-g-480x640.jpg (92KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
B39JS214-g-480x640.jpg
92KB, 480x640px
>>8835917
Maybe go for a solid or patterned turquoise dress with white trim and shoes instead? Something fancy, to balance the print on the tights. Add white accessories with small turquoise accents (choker with turquoise jewel, headdress with turquoise floral motif, etc.).

Pick related is a bit too dark teal (and not in stock), but maybe something similar in style.
>>
>>8835930
That's solid anon, thanks! I've never thought of using actual turquoise in Lolita and I literally live up in NM/WestTX area.
>>
File: image.jpg (482KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482KB, 1200x1800px
Sorry for the shitty collage, I'm on mobile. I bought this skirt a while ago and it's just been sitting in my closet. Not really sure what to do with it because the browns/reds are hard to match. Using an ivory blouse NOT white like pictured. I was thinking maybe a mushroom necklace or something too. Any help would be great.
>>
File: coord.jpg (393KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
coord.jpg
393KB, 800x601px
I'm troubled! I love this JSK but I never know how to coord it, it always seems so of, may I ask for some advice?
>>
File: Country_Coord.jpg (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Country_Coord.jpg
36KB, 900x900px
I'd love some advice and feedback on this coord I'm working on. I have this dress, but I want to start coording it a little differently than I was. Would doing long sleeves with this look weird if I'm wearing socks? Should I wear some sheer white stockings with it to help balance it a bit?

The straw bonnet I'm making myself, so pic is close but not exact. I'm adding pink/white flowers to it. I love the soft pinks in this dress and I want to bring them out.
>>
>>8835888
I don't on the blouse or the rose, it's just the auction photo, I will have a mess around with black blazers though!
>>
File: British coord.png (359KB, 495x662px) Image search: [Google]
British coord.png
359KB, 495x662px
Could some Anon please help me find a bag to go with this? Critique is welcome of course, this is a lot brighter then the usual colours I go for.
Also, I'll be wearing a red peter pan collared shirt underneath, couldn't fit that in the picture.
>>
>>8836399
I was looking into getting that jsk, however i wouldn't even know how to coord it without looking so...overwhelmed by the print
>>
File: Clock Rabbit.png (1MB, 1344x964px) Image search: [Google]
Clock Rabbit.png
1MB, 1344x964px
I could really use some help in regards to footwear and leg wear for this coord. I am thinking of switching the bag for a simpler brown satchel, and perhaps adding some brown oxfords.
>>
File: 1626_original.jpg (46KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1626_original.jpg
46KB, 250x333px
want to dig this out of my closet but everything i put together looks so... tacky and gross. help.
>>
>>8836573
I think if you brought out the brown from the mushroom top it would be really cute. If you matched the bow on the collar with it too.
>>
>>8835874
I feel really stupid for not even thinking about including hearts. Thanks so much anon!
>>8835888
Will do! I was actually thinking about trying to make my own resin jewelry, maybe I'll use this as an excuse to start.Also I'll see if I can get a white heart bag here before valentines!
>>
>>8836608
White upright collar blouse with long sleeves and relatively plain cuffs; skimmer hat (ties in with the light browns of the print, you can stick the satin bow on it); white swiss-dot tights to match the border motif. Biscuit purse, matching tan shoes? Maybe take the waist ties and front bow off and wear a belt instead. It's tough, because the lapels and vertical stripes are like "I'm an adult!" and then the detailing is like HOLY SHIT SPARKLES AND DIABETES.
>>
File: 326980-10117-2015-03-30646073.jpg (46KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
326980-10117-2015-03-30646073.jpg
46KB, 250x333px
Finally got this dress--but have no idea how to coordinate it so far. I've tried almost everything it seems and I can't seem to get it to look right. I thought I could use brown accents or pink accents, but I can't seem to get the balance right.
>>
>>8836573
This is pretty much perfect; it's not my style at all but I love it.
>>
What can I wear under an OP that shows cleavage? Considering cutting up a blouse I found thrifting that has a few rips and making a dicky.
>>
>>8837165
The dress is mint right? I would do brown shoes, white blouse, tights/socks with either cutlery or ribbons--the pattern could be like light brown or pink-ish, a biscuit purse, and mint headwear.
Although, I don't know if you've already tried something like this lol.
>>
>>8837213
You can make or buy a dicky (IW often sells them, but that may not be stylisticly a good choice).

You could also maybe sew some sort of fichu-type thing (again, dependent upon the style of the dress). Which OP are you talking about here?
>>
>>8837221
This dress >>8827036
I think this picture >>8829454 shows the bust line better. The blouse is basically trash anyway. I was going to dye it to match and just overlock around the edge.
>>
>>8837216
biscuit purse did not go with it, and I think I"m going to get it in a darker color. I was thinking an off white blouse to match the bow (it's in the mail, I"m hoping it matches)
Yes, it's mint. Cutlery or ribbons-yes 10/10 idea.
>>
File: 8029978166_0f21d77547.jpg (115KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
8029978166_0f21d77547.jpg
115KB, 500x333px
>>8837224
Yeah, that could work then. The other option is making the little fichu/modesty panel I mentioned. Something like the lace ruffles in pic related, and attach it to the inside of the neckline with snaps (photo not mine, but shows the detail better than stock photos).
>>
File: dolce.png (559KB, 800x827px) Image search: [Google]
dolce.png
559KB, 800x827px
Here is what I'm working with. I've been on the lookout for socks but haven't seen ones I really like for sale, was thinking about getting these secret shop ones as a placeholder since I want to wear this soon?
Could use advice for headwear too, thinking about maybe a biscuit beret?
>>
>>8837241
This is very cute, a biscuit beret would tie in the bag although I would personally rater see a plain white piece of headwear with a small clip bringing in a color from the dress.

>>8837234
That's a good idea, thanks!
>>
>>8835964
Red bag would be better imo I has this SK in blue too. My coord is just white blouse with black bow, pink cardigan, pink tights and black shoes.
>>
File: image.jpg (477KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
477KB, 2000x2000px
I'm buying all these items but don't know what tights would match the dress. I know these don't work, but can't think of what would. Showing both shoes for options.
>>
>>8836399
I think one of those wicker suitcase/picnic-basket-shaped purses would be good for this. It would be reminiscent of the tea theme, and draw on the print's warm tones.
>>
File: ok i guess.png (538KB, 1235x535px) Image search: [Google]
ok i guess.png
538KB, 1235x535px
this is so bad but i'm stuck on what accessories to use
>>
File: head3_original.jpg (938KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
head3_original.jpg
938KB, 1200x1200px
>>8837250
There are white biscuit berets so maybe one of those, otherwise I could try a white bow clip and add some coordinating charm to it.
Pic related I wish there were more lace trim headbow type bows in clip form.
>>
File: koitsukihime jsk.jpg (82KB, 1257x979px) Image search: [Google]
koitsukihime jsk.jpg
82KB, 1257x979px
I always bounce around with ideas. Originally I wanted to make an Old school coord with this, but after finding out the origin of the dress I want to give it more emphasis and emulate a BJD by adding the tights and doing my makeup like one (no "big eye" effect, those look awful).
I need help choosing the sade of the BJD tights. I'm slightly tan.
Also, any suggestions and observations are very welcome.
>>
>>8837900
I say, your safest choice is to go for brown or tan-ish shoes, hat, and purse.
As for accesories, antique gold with cameos are always safe to wear with classic.
>>
>>8836231
I'd wear darker brown in accessories. Shoes would be simplier, too. Maybe mary janes or something very classic like that.

>>8837800
Maybe just plain black tights? The dress is heavy printed so I think coord would be more balanced without printed legwear.
>>
File: ptocoord2.jpg (511KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ptocoord2.jpg
511KB, 1500x1500px
I really wanted to play off of the silver in the print for this coord but I'm having a really hard time finding silver accessories to go with it. I really wanted to pair it with silver heels and some sort of silver headpiece but I can't find any nice silver heels and very few silver headpieces. There's all this shit in gold but not silver. Also someone please tell me if the mask would just look tacky I thought maybe it would be something kinda neat to put with the coord if I'm going to a con or a big tea party or something. Any sort of suggestions or feeback on the coord would be great. Thanks!
>>
>>8838581
BJD tights never look good.
>>
>>8838581
I dont really like the tights and would probably go for something plainer or patterned tights that fit the dress a little more
>>
>>8841086
I think the mask makes it a bit too costumey
>>
File: outfit.jpg (121KB, 832x561px) Image search: [Google]
outfit.jpg
121KB, 832x561px
I'm planning on wearing these together, and was going to wear these white cameo tights that you could find all over Aliexpress, but it appears now every shop is sold out of them except for two stores that had pink.

Are there any other white cameo or fancier tights that would work with this? I'd prefer the tights to be in the white family, and something that I can actually get my hands on (as in not hard to find tights from AP or some indie brand or something).
Currently my backup plan is just simple sheer white tights with a vertical lace design.
>>
>>8841118
source on the blouse anon? I dig it.
>>
>>8841133
It's from R-Series. Can get it from their Taobao shop: http://world.taobao.com/item/524880703041.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-11678939115.28.Fz6Mkf

Or from their English site:
http://r-series-lolita-fashion-official-online-store.myshopify.com/products/the-emperors-nightingale-blouse
>>
>>8841144
Thank you!!
>>
>>8841118
God I'm jealous of you for getting that dress.
I'm not familiar with any offbrand tights like that but I think the white lace you describe would look very nice too! I'm interested in your completed coord since I really want this dress haha.
>>
>>8841086
Question, why is the sweet dreamer taobao url blurred out?
>>
>>8841118
Try search 魔镜连裤袜 on taobao, these are boomdesign replicas. Or if you stalk the japanese auctions you may find the original ones.
>>
>>8841240
ugh just noticed that mu-fish has them too, that's probably a better source:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=36158095505&toSite=main&toSite=main
>>
>>8841208
I really hope the final product ends up looking like the photo.

>>8841240
>>8841246
Thank you for this! I'm going to see if Aliexpress has these too now that I have something else to look for.
>>
File: 1454288435503.png (849KB, 1705x2269px) Image search: [Google]
1454288435503.png
849KB, 1705x2269px
Kinda stuck on foot wear or even if I should wear those tights. Any suggestions?
>>
>>8841484
The tights are fine, I'm more concerned about how plain the blouse is compared to everything else, especially because the JSK cut is an underbust.
>>
>>8841484
I like the repetition of the bows on the blouse, bodice, and shoes. I think you should get some kind of cat-themed pendant or brooch to continue the theme of the tights. Do you have light-colored or dark-colored hair? If lighter hair I'd go for a dark-colored beret to coordinate with the shoes and the black kitten, if darker hair I'd do red to repeat the color of the dress.
>>
File: wip.png (1MB, 988x863px) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
1MB, 988x863px
I wanted to use this meta gilet style jsk in ouji. I'd really appreciate some tips or feedback, particularly with accessories and headwear. Any suggestions?
>>
>>8841117
Ok! Thanks!
>>8841224
I pulled the image from a reseller that I was thinking about buying it from I guess they must have blurred it out for some reason
>>
File: coordhelp.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
coordhelp.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
help??? trying to revive this old mess of an unfinished coord. please post any and all concrit/advice. i need some sort of hat but idk what
>>
>>8841484
Not a fan of the blouse either. Perhaps a high neck one with a ribbon/bow tie could be nice?
I think a brown bag and red beret would look good too.

>>8841692
Does bodyline have a matching headbow for that dress? If not maybe find a gold trimmed pink bow and you could add a sweet themed charm to match the print. You could replace the rosettes on the shoes with something like that too.
Also I think you could have better footwear. I think something with a red or darker pink pattern with sweets or fruit would look good.
>>
>>8841705
footwear in regard to the socks, what are words
>>
File: coord.jpg (335KB, 987x1280px) Image search: [Google]
coord.jpg
335KB, 987x1280px
This is one of my coords I'm wearing to an upcoming convention. I'm pretty happy with it, but was wondering if it would be better to ditch the white socks and go with the matching lavender OTKs? I didn't want it to look too busy but I'm not sure.
>>
>>8841722
Also sorry for the super yellow-y photo.
>>
>>8841484
I actually really like the blouse and its simplicity so I'd vote to keep it. I agree that if you want to keep those tights you should add more cats elsewhere in your coord
>>
>>8841484
Thanks everyone. I do have a red and a brown beret coming in the mail so I'll see what goes best. I have brown hair so it will probably be the red. I also plan on making a cat brooch that will be a shrinky dinked Victorian painting of cats with tea dyed lace around it and matching ribbon. As for the blouse I tend to use normie blouses because they accommodate my large bust easier :/ I'll probably special order one from taobao soon but this will have to do. Besides I kind of like the simplicity and I think I won't stick out to bad if I wear it to a mall or something. I'd wear something fancier for an actual meet.
>>
>>8841722
I would go with the matching otks, since you don't have much white elsewhere in the coord to balance out white socks. Ankle socks + long sleeve blouse is kind of a weird combo also, imo.

Btw, what blouse is that? I have the same colorway of this dress and I've been trying in vain to find a lavender blouse that matches.
>>
I'm going crazy with this skirt, what how the fuck am I going to coord it?
>>
>>8842269
Looks good so far! Add white/offwhite OTKs, red or blue shoes (red would be easier to find but either would work) and maybe a red purse and you're done.
>>
>>8842269
ditch the wig, it looks very fake, try styling your hair, maybe low messy twintails with the ribbons on them would look lovely.
>>
>>8841812
If you're busty you probably shouldn't be wearing an underbust JSK.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (418KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
418KB, 800x601px
>>8838882
Something like this?
>>
>>8841484
may I ask, where are those shoes from?
>>
>>8842313
My hair cannot be styled to fit anything unfortunately.
>>
>>8842269
>>8842892
I think that wig in particular looks too harsh for the general vibe of this. something bouncier maybe in a lighter color would look cuter. Also I think having a blue beret and then adding a bow to it would look good.
>>
File: militarycoordinate.png (712KB, 776x982px) Image search: [Google]
militarycoordinate.png
712KB, 776x982px
Found this jacket at Goodwill for like 6 bucks and was wondering if I could pull off a mix of ero and military with it. What do you guys think? Should I scrap it? Also on the hunt for some pleather pumpkin pants if you know where I could find some/someone I could commission them from.
>>
>>8843412
I feel like this outfit is really pushing it with being considered lolita but i kind of really like it. I'm not a big fan of those cage skirts though but that may just be me.
>>
>>8843412
i can already tell you if you own that jacket you're probably 3,000+ lbs. this looks ita/mall gawth as fuck, don't bother.
>>
>>8841648
this i cute, i approve
>>
>>8843412
No, this will look super ita. Nothing in this says military. The jacket will be hard to pull off in any outfit, but will not fit into something that is trying to be sexy. Combat boots are a bad choice for any lolita outfit and that hat is fugly.
>>
>>8843522
>>8843504
Well I scrapped it but I'm not sure what that jacket has to do with my weight lol but okay. I was planning on corseting underneath to give it some shape but it's actually pretty small. I will agree that photo makes it look rather clunky.

>>8843497
I'm glad you like it but it started to feel a little tryhard to me.
>>
>>8842269
I feel like this would make a good sailor moon inspiried coordinate! Maybe you could do an usagi inspired updo <3
>>
File: twinidea.png (902KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
twinidea.png
902KB, 1000x1000px
Hoping I can get some crit on this twin coord I'm thinking about doing with my friend. She wants to get into lolita so I'm trying not to make it super expensive.
Are mini top hats too tacky for lolita? Also can I get some suggestions for shoes? Preferably ones with a small heel.
>>
File: 16-02-02-00-18-58-183_deco.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
16-02-02-00-18-58-183_deco.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>8843693
This really doesn't work, anon. The motif is too much and the accents on the accessories are all gold when they should be silver.
Here's my idea for a coord. Obviously the lace on the socks would be better, but it's just an idea. I kind of like the mini top hat. Depending on when/where you're weaaring this, you could wear a long sleeve blouse or a dickey under the OP to balance the white of the socks. Or if it's warmer, it might look nice with ankle socks or sheer black tights instead.
You can reincorporate the clock motif in jewelry and on the hats.
>>
>>8842976
Wigs longer than that make me look really washed out, and same goes for the colour. Light colours make my face look "naked" even with makeup if that makes sense.
>>
>>8841648
Forget that wig, It's horrible. Two toned wigs in that shape end up looking emo usually.

>>8842782
That's better. Darker browns match fine.
>>
>>8843759
Thank you! I actually have those exact socks and shoes so it works out. Where would you recommend to get dickeys? Taobao?
>>
>>8836240
Long sleeves and ankle socks are gonna look weird and unbalanced together. Either change the socks to tights or wear a short sleeved blouse.
>>
>>8844297
Thanks! I tried everything on yesterday, and didn't really like how my legs looked with a long sleeve shirt. I decided to go with a half sleeve shirt I have instead.
>>
>>8843522
>Nothing in this says military
Except the jacket, the hat, the boots and the gloves? Granted ero military looks more like bikers or leather gays.
>>
File: Screenshot_13.png (2MB, 1395x806px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.png
2MB, 1395x806px
I have the cream striped bow that came with the dress and maybe a smaller dusky pink bow beside it?
I've been having such trouble coording this dress but I love it too much to sell it.
>>
File: garden.png (477KB, 936x720px) Image search: [Google]
garden.png
477KB, 936x720px
struggling with a spring coord. I'm unsure if I should get a bag with pink or white accents, and what kind of shoes I should use. I think something in light pink but dunno what style.

Also I'd like to include a white parasol but I'm having trouble finding one I like, if anyone has recommendations!
>>
I want to buy a corset. Is it possible to coordinate it with gothic lolita outfits? If yes, which kind of corset should I buy?
>>
>>8844348
Leather gloves and a leather jacket are not military, nor is that a military style hat.
>>
>>8844490
It is possible but the issue is that most people get cheap ass corsets. You need to be willing to spend a few hundred and break it in to get a good shape.
>>
>>8844487
Maybe get a cute small messenger bag and heels in a hazel-y brown tone? It would compliment the pink without being too much pink and too much white would wash out too.
>>
>>8844469
just an fyi, that blouse is really salmon-y in person.
>>
>>8844149
Shit, I didn't even think of that, but that's a good point. Do you have any suggestions for other hairstyles?
>>
>>8844545
Finding that colour greyish-pink in a lolita style is so difficult. Everything is so pastel.
>>
File: IMG_1860.jpg (2MB, 2768x3692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1860.jpg
2MB, 2768x3692px
I'm a little worried that the bag is too different of a pink. Any suggestions to improve?
>>
>>8844587
Imo, the maroon/dark red is more of an eyesore than the bag is. I think it looks a bit too shoe-horned into the coord. I'd recommend sticking with a white blouse and white socks with, preferably, pink accents matching the dress or print.
>>
File: IMG_1887.jpg (660KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1887.jpg
660KB, 1920x2560px
>>8844595
How's this? This is the only pair of white socks that I have.
>>
>>8844538
I am going to buy real one with metal bones.
>>
>>8844544
Hmm, I have some tan Oxford heels that may look alright, I'll try it out. I was probably gonna wear this with a shoulder length hazel brown wig too.
>>
>>8844644
Different anon but I like this so much better.
>>
File: coord planning.png (2MB, 1101x935px) Image search: [Google]
coord planning.png
2MB, 1101x935px
Any tips for this coord? I'm trying to put this together for a summer teaparty but it feels like it's missing something. All the whites match btw, I own all these items already
>>
>>8844644
I agree with >>8844825
But the bag seems more out of place now. Do you have a white/red bag?
Also some frilly white ankle socks would be better than those socks you have imo. If you don't want to buy new socks, then do you have any white tights that could work?
>>
>>8845273
This is super adorable so far!!
I prefer the short boots with ankle socks over the tights + boots. The boots feel way too fall/wintery for a summer tea party.
Where are you going to be putting the blue flowers btw?
>>
>>8845325
Thanks, I probably will go for the oxfords! And sorry, the flowers will go on the hat instead of the cream flowers in the photo. Also I might switch out the laces in the oxfords for a light blue ribbon to match, but I'm worried that'll be too matchy-matchy.
>>
>>8845318
No, I'll probably go get some frilly white ankle socks. I have a pair of tights but they're more cream than white. I also have a dusty pink beret that could match the bag more.
>>
File: garden v2.png (765KB, 936x864px) Image search: [Google]
garden v2.png
765KB, 936x864px
>>8844487
ok now with a brown accent it would be something like this--either a rattan bag with some brown or a plain brown satchel or saddle bag.
it seems like it lacks pink now, I'm unsure if doing something like adding a pink ribbon to the hat is enough..
>>
>>8844724
Yesss, post pictures of them or something similar!
>>
File: Sleeping Beauty OP.jpg (93KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping Beauty OP.jpg
93KB, 240x320px
Any suggestions for AatPs Sleeping Beauty OP in navy? I never wear navy and am at a total loss on what to do with it!
>>
>>8845412
I really like the first coord better, it looks just really simple and cute. I love the airy feel to it.
>>
>>8845336
Gotcha! I think blue laces would look a little odd against the brown of the shoes, if anything id try white laces. But honesty I think they look fine as is.
>>
File: garden v3.png (728KB, 936x864px) Image search: [Google]
garden v3.png
728KB, 936x864px
>>8845764
Me too, I feel like the brown isn't working how I want it too.
Went back to just pink and white, I'll add some pink to the hat with a ribbon or pink flowers. This has more of the feminine garden look I want.
>>
File: Midsummer.jpg (106KB, 1257x979px) Image search: [Google]
Midsummer.jpg
106KB, 1257x979px
>>8846070
This looks crazy cute Anon, chase after your dreams.
I've been having a really hard time finding a nice necklace to wear with Midsummer's night dream, last night I found pic related but since I'm an indecisive twat that needs validation...
>>
>>8846166
You should be more concerned that none of your lavenders match...
>>
>>8846166
i bought those same lavender socks off of AP and they are a very warm lavender... be cautious
>>
>>8846202
The print itself has different shades of lavender all which dont match the lavander ribbon tho.
>>
>>8846070
I'm glad you mentioned the garden look, because I was going for the "reading poetry at a summer terrace with a cup of tea"-feel when I suggested brown shoes.
Both look good but this version suits your wishes better!
>>
>>8846294
Yeah I should've clarified, I picture more like sitting in a gazebo among flowers. I'll definitely do something more country with brown accents, I think using a boater hat with a brown ribbon and flowers with tie that in well.
>>
File: koitsukihime_take2.jpg (67KB, 1257x979px) Image search: [Google]
koitsukihime_take2.jpg
67KB, 1257x979px
>>8838581
Aight, second take on this coord, I went ahead and changed the tights for these AP OTKs which I feel reflect the angelic theme a bit stronger and tie with the print/purse better.
Thoughts?

>>8841086
I really like your coord Anon, although I would go for a black choker with silver instead of the mask necklace.
As for a purse, I'd go for this because it has silver ornaments. http://www.my-lolita-dress.com/magic-book-pleather-3-way-lolita-bag-3-colors
>>
>>8846304
Sounds great!
>>
>>8846166
I feel like your kinda mashing sweet with classic accessories. I think the dress could maybe lend itself either way, but you really gotta chhose. Also, keep in mind the theme - you got crosses, stars and moons on the tights with windows and butterflies, a very classic cameo, and then a very sweet sort of blouse.
I think the colors that you picked out work fine. It's not super matchy matchy like most lolita stuff, but are mostly the same sorts of shades and tints. Be careful of how MANY different shades/tints your using though.
>>
File: MMJ0008-1.jpg (75KB, 411x525px) Image search: [Google]
MMJ0008-1.jpg
75KB, 411x525px
Is there any way to make this jsk work for a more Gothic look? /r/ Accessory ideas if possible
>>
>>8848249
nope. too sweet.
>>
>>8848249
If you remove the bows and throw a bolero over it you MIGHT be able to take it out of the sweet-in-black territory, but tbqh probably not.
>>
File: collage.jpg (938KB, 1000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
938KB, 1000x5000px
I've been lucky enough to purchase Mary Magdalene's Classical Fleurs JSK as my first real lolita piece (aside from two blouses from IntheStarlight wayyyy back when they had their own website) and I can't quite figure out how to coord it without it looking really plain. Both the Magic Tea Party and Infanta blouses are in the mail right now and I ordered the legendary shown in coffee but it lacks a certain something.
Sorry for the image size oops.
>>
>>8842785
Pretty sure they're from Walmart.
>>
>>8848292
I don't think it will be too plain. the high neck blouse would look quite nice with what you have. If you want to dress it up more maybe add some gold accessories like a brooch or jewelry, or maybe tights with a frame or cameo print. what are you thinking about for bag and headwear?
>>
File: collage.png (1MB, 1000x1020px) Image search: [Google]
collage.png
1MB, 1000x1020px
>>8848382
Nothing is set in stone in terms of the bag aside from trying to incorporate that nice chocolate brown. I am sort of digging the half violin purses but nope!
As for headwear, I've been looking on SweetMildred + Crown and Thorn for floral headbands but boater hats are pretty tempting even for my big head.
Thanks so much for the jewelry/tights tips!
>>
>>8848461
I love the vibe of the violin purse if the color matches. And either of the headwear ideas would look good! Maybe a boater hat with a little flower motif to it, you should be able to find normie or offbrand ones that fit your head haha.
>>
File: casualETC.png (1MB, 1316x843px) Image search: [Google]
casualETC.png
1MB, 1316x843px
I need help making this JSK more casual via legwear. I normally wear it with a frilly blouse and the tights/shoes pictured, but I'd like to wear it with the bunnyhood cardigan (also pictured) - problem is, the tights make it look too... formal? I don't have any other socks that seem to match, though, so I'm not sure what would look best color-wise (more pinks/offwhites?) I'm hoping knee or OTK for warmth this time of year, any suggestions? Thanks!
>>
File: P9100839.jpg (34KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
P9100839.jpg
34KB, 480x640px
>>8848449
other anons may think this is a horrible idea but I'd love to see you go full junko mizuno on its ass. I don't think there's any point in trying to make this look 'classy' or sophisticated, I don't find it tacky, I kinda love it.
>>
>>8848249
I think you could take it in a slightly gothed up rococo type direction, ie not stereotypical gothic staples like bats and crosses but a darker take on things in general in terms of makeup etc.
>>
>>8842785
Their from Walmart. They went on sale for $10 so what's left is really limited
>>
>>8848614
that dress is adorable
>>
>>8842785
the brand is "mo mo" and that particular style is "vicky", out of stock in brown. I've seen some of those shoes secondhand so you could try and search around.
>>
File: 870124356_a7bfec05f41088bd.jpg (176KB, 722x588px) Image search: [Google]
870124356_a7bfec05f41088bd.jpg
176KB, 722x588px
>>8848712
something kinda like this perhaps
>>
>>8848784
Right? It also comes in a lavender colorway, I'd love to get that, too, if I can ever find it.

But anyway, anyone? Sock ideas? No?
>>
File: socks.jpg (229KB, 773x575px) Image search: [Google]
socks.jpg
229KB, 773x575px
>>8848614
My thought would be using yellow or pink shoes and then some kind of white patterned sock. Either something with a print (sorry for no specific recs) or just a knit pattern? I think a knit stripe like pic related but in white would look nice and casual. The tights you have in the pic are so cute though.
>>
I bought a pair of OTKs, and while they fit my calves, I have a hard time making them look nice on my lower thigh because I have fat girl thighs and they either look stuffed or they risk rolling down.

Could I get away with wearing them slightly under the knee by folding some of the fabric underneath the foot to shorten their length? I figure that's better than trying to stuff my thighs into them.
>>
>>8849292
You can manage clear pvc on a domestic machine slowly with a roller or teflon foot, long stitch length and the right needle. It would also be permissible to glue it...
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 450x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 450x463px
>>8844553

Something simpler and shorter. Maybe that generic asian boy cut?
>>
>>8849059
Oh thanks, I think I might actually have something like that... None of my other shoes match, though, I wish I had yellow (I should find some, I have quite a few yellow pieces, actually) hrmmmm thanks!
>>
>>8849344
Thanks, anon!
>>
File: quick twinkle journey coord.png (3MB, 1892x1092px) Image search: [Google]
quick twinkle journey coord.png
3MB, 1892x1092px
going to a con next weekend. one of my coordinates fell through so I'm just throwing together a quick coord.
>Which tights should I use? (Or neither of the ones that I put in the pic?)
>Which wig should I use? I think both look just fine but I want to have a bit of a ~celestial unicorn princess~ kinda feel.

Also, biggest question - what can I do to spruce it up and make it more celestial unicorn princess-looking? I'm leaving on Thursday so I have this weekend and the first half of the upcoming week to try and find accessories, order something in stock quickly online, or make something. I figure I could use some bracelets - pearls and gems maybe. Would some white rose shoe clips look decent? On the print itself besides swans and pegases there's like, flowers and gems and sparkles.

Blouse is black BTW. Dunno if this will help either but I have a navy echarpe with gold accents.
>>
>>8850232
Dunno about any of your questions but the wig one. I hate gray wigs with gold accessories, but truth to be told all those gold details feel really weird in that coord, since the print doesn't have any. I also get a bit unbalanced feeling since you're not wearing any blue outside print.
>>
>>8850232
I think there too many colors and they're all focused in spots that make it look odd. I would say go for the navy blue blouse but only if you can somehow pull the color into your tights or shoes. Otherwise maybe a really flowy white chiffon blouse. If you're going with a grey wig it would be best to go for silver accents and jewelry instead of gold. Maybe pull some wig inspirations from the unicorns mane, something long and flowy and a light golden blonde. Since you said it's kind of short notice overall I would personally go with a white chiffon blouse, gold rings and bracelets that either lean towards hime or a slightly ethereal look, and if those are the only shoes you have that you think would work rose clips would be a good way to spruce them up
>>
>>8850513
>>8850551
This sounds sassier than I intend it to be, but did you guys miss where it says black blouse not navy? (twice even, once in the collage and then again in the post)

As for the gold accessories, I think the blonde wig might tie them in more. Do you have the socks for this set, because those might also help with the gold. Definitely try to find some gold bracelets, maybe something with blue jewels or jewels of the same color that are in the print? For being short notice I think this looks pretty fine imo, just try to find more accessories I think and it'll be good to go
>>
File: Alpacacoord.png (4MB, 3440x1488px) Image search: [Google]
Alpacacoord.png
4MB, 3440x1488px
Hi, guys. I've been on a cute alpaca kick lately, and I tried to piece together a coord here. The top part is a bunch of accessories I found, and some pics of a JSK. I'd probably get an alpacasso bag/purse, too. Where I'm stumped is on the footwear. The tights in black only come in black and the pink ones only come in pink. Then there's the more crazy colorful alpaca-cone tights to the left in rainbow and white. I was thinking that if I went for the black or pink then I could match it with a black or pink blouse, but I'm unsure about what color shoes to get. Thoughts? Preferences? Advice? Thank you!
>>
>>8850635
I think the pink tights and some purple shoes would be cute, although youd have to be careful to pick a shade that both matches the jsk and also looks okay with the tights. I think pink and purple as main colors with a little yellow for accent would be nice and perfect for spring!!!
>>
File: tea party matching.png (813KB, 690x546px) Image search: [Google]
tea party matching.png
813KB, 690x546px
I usually go to lolita meets and events on my own, but my city has an anime convention coming up and my boyfriend expressed an interest in going to the tea party with me so I'm preparing matching outfits for us. I bought the set for myself, and the vest and hat for him, but have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to menswear. I would love suggestions for accessories, pants and shoes, as well as any other advice to make either outfit pop! Because I know they're kind of basic atm.

I apologize for the bad photo, my room has poor lighting in the morning. The fabric is a very dark green to match the print.
>>
>>8851009
That is seriously cute. You could probably get away with normal black fitted slacks and dress shoes for him.
>>
>>8850649
Thanks for the tips! Would you recommend a pink blouse as well?
>>
>>8841144
Do you already have it anon? Can I trouble you for a review?
>>
>>8850551
>I think there too many colors and they're all focused in spots that make it look odd.
I'm not really sure what you mean by this? If it's the navy that's confusing you, I already said in my post that my blouse is black not navy. I do have other shoes but I'm going travelling to a convention and I only have so much space in my luggage so I'm trying to conserve some by using the same pair for a couple different coords. Would the gold be better integrated if I used gold shoes?
Otherwise I'm pretty set on the blouse - my wardrobe is mostly black so I only have black blouses at the moment. I'll go with the blonde wig since the unicorns mane is also blonde in the print, don't have time to find anything long though.

>>8850513
Hm, I think I understand what you're saying, I just thought the gold would be okay if I balanced it throughout the coord. The only reason I'm using gold in particular is because the headdress has a gold moon on it and also because I own 0 silver items. Also I'm a little confused by
> I also get a bit unbalanced feeling since you're not wearing any blue outside print.
if you're referring to my blouse, again, I did say it was black haha. If you're talking about me mentioning the navy echarpe then I won't wear it if it's too out of place (which it seems like it is, I only mentioned it in my post because I didn't know if I could make it work but I suppose wearing it would only be shoehorning it in).
>>
>>8850569
I do have the socks for this though they're slightly cutesy, I'm worried they won't fit the kinda ~princessy~ thing I want. Still trying to find some decent gold jewelry.
>>
>>8851009
I would prefer him having shoes that matches the color of yours and black pants would be okay.
>>
File: pink lemonade.jpg (53KB, 629x514px) Image search: [Google]
pink lemonade.jpg
53KB, 629x514px
Could someone please help me find shoes&accessories to go with this cord? I'm having some issues with shoes because my feet are pretty big (26-26.5) For accessories I have some nice daisy pins and I was thinking of maybe adding a straw hat but that seems a bit plain. I also found some cute charms but they're only sold in bulk and I'm not sure how I'd sell the unused ones.
>The colour of the stock picture isn't the true colour of the dress. The background is the true fabric colour.
>>
File: Send Help.png (1MB, 1142x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Send Help.png
1MB, 1142x1170px
Any ideas anons?
>>
>>8852781
That dress is quite busy so I would go with accessories that don't distract from it. Swap out the bag for a solid color. Also, there's no gold/yellow in the dress so the accessories don't really match. You have a lot of contrast between warm and cool browns.
>>
>>8852781
this is all ok bar the hair bows and band, especially the bow band, they are too much of a cool brown - stick to warm, reddish tones like those in the jsk. I also a agree that a plainer, more elegant bag might be better, it's a bit too casual/country lolita looking.
>>
>>8852748
For custom shoes your best bet is Antaina. I like the straw hat idea, its a summer staple tat ties perfectly with your coord, You can spice it up by adding strawberries to the straw hat.
>>
File: coordhelp.jpg (50KB, 465x495px) Image search: [Google]
coordhelp.jpg
50KB, 465x495px
This is my very first time putting together a coord. So i'm trying to keep it sort of simple. Wanted to do a white rabbit/tea party theme so I'm having a hard time deciding between the green and the cream vest. I'm leaning towards the cream. And when it comes to blouses I'm at a loss. I'm afraid if I get something pure white it will look bad with the cream breeches. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>8856731
I really like the cream vest with it! For blouses, maybe you could do a more colorful one to break up the monochrome, like red or green.
>>
File: university.png (1MB, 1405x1095px) Image search: [Google]
university.png
1MB, 1405x1095px
Any thoughts or suggestions for accessories and changes? I'm still looking for cute loafer shoes with a smaller heel.
>>
>>8856731
Won't the vest conflict with the pants fit wise?
>>
>>8857362
Thank you! I was thinking that too. I was looking for some nice green ones but I'm also still looking for white ones that might work.

>>8857875
I'm a little worried about that too. I figure the vest could go over the straps though. And I could use a pin or brooch to keep them in place
>>
>>8857873
Do you have that wig, and if so, could you review it?
>>
>>8857908
I don't have it yet. I'm going to purchase it on Friday along with another one of their wigs, hopefully.
>>
I'm coording petit patisserie for the first time next week. Was wondering which you gulls think is cuter. Relatively new to the fashion, so I could use some help.
The option with the cardigan has a Meta short sleeved chiffon blouse if it's hard to see. Will probably add a brown velvet ribbon bow to the beret this weekend.
>>
>>8857957
plastic bag is so my shoes don't get my bed dirty lol
>>
>>8857957
plastic AP bag is so the shoes don't get my bed dirty lol
>>
>>8857957
Sauce on the cardigan and bag, anon? I personally prefer the one with the cardigan, though I'm not sure how I feel about the blouse.
I'm not a huge fan of the legwear, either, but it might look better in person.
>>
>>8857957
If you have dark brown hair, I'd go with the pink cardigan maybe. But I really like how the brown blouse looks with everything.
>>
>>8858047
That's what I was thinking, I do like the brown blouse but feel it needs brown shoes to tie it all together
>>8858035
Cardigan is AP, got it from closet child
Bag is swimmer
I might try it with a pink blouse (AP jewel jabot minus actual jabot)
Or brown blouse with the pink cardigan over it? Couldn't see where the sleeves of the cardigan hit the blouse sleeves because lazy floordinating, but I'll try it on tonight.

Thanks, gulls!
>>
File: oujicoordhelp.jpg (62KB, 691x419px) Image search: [Google]
oujicoordhelp.jpg
62KB, 691x419px
>>8856731
Updated version. I really love the blouse. And I think the green vest is a nice break from all of the white. And it'll give me more options for accessories...opinions?
>>
File: bodyline l570.jpg (596KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bodyline l570.jpg
596KB, 900x1300px
So I'm planning a coord for Sakura Matsuri around this Bodyline dress I plan to get, should I make any changes to the accessories or add anything else?
>>
>>8858876
Also forgot to mention, which necklace should I go for?
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 768x1024px
>>8836399
I saw your coord and immediately thought of this bag. I just don't know where it is from.
>>
File: rough-beige-paper-texture.jpg (104KB, 539x616px) Image search: [Google]
rough-beige-paper-texture.jpg
104KB, 539x616px
pic related
I'm scared that my hair is gonna clash with red part of the dress
would it work? how can I make it work without wearing a wig?
>>
>>8858876
Personally I might use flower hair clips instead of or in addition to the beret, right now your head seems a little plain compared to all the other pretty details.

I think I like the second necklace's image best (looks like a rose?) but I like the border of the first necklace best. Either one could work!

And maybe one more ring that's a little more pink could be cute, but probably not a big deal.
>>
>>8858876
I like the necklace on the far right. Other than that, don't really like any of the jewelry choices. The motifs of the dress have a vintage feeling, and the ginormous pearl ring and bracelet look cheap/modern/eh next to it. Similarly, I dislike that bright white blouse next to the ivory in the print.
>>
>>8859288
Red and purple floral shoe clips. Make the use of both colours look intentional
>>
>>8858142
Skip the gloves
They're weird
>>
>>8859310
Thank you anon, I'll try that!
>>
File: coord.jpg (2MB, 1068x2688px) Image search: [Google]
coord.jpg
2MB, 1068x2688px
Apologies for the repost from the last thread. Besides the desperate need for petti and better hair, does anybody have any ideas for this? I was thinking of adding a charcoal vest and maybe a bow on the beret.

Do you gulls have any go-to shops for nice vests? I was just going to start checking out thrift stores and crossing my fingers.
>>
File: Yolonda.jpg (75KB, 300x464px) Image search: [Google]
Yolonda.jpg
75KB, 300x464px
Looking to get my girlfriend a blouse that will work well with the Yolanda Cape and Skirt. If I could get one in black and one in white I think that would be best. Any suggestions? Taobao is okay too, she likes most of those brands.
>>
>>8859510
I don't have recs for vests (maybe search online thrift stores and ebay?) but I'd recommend getting a proper wool beret, the ribbed one you have on just looks like a beanie.
>>
File: chant.png (1MB, 1252x894px) Image search: [Google]
chant.png
1MB, 1252x894px
>>8859510
I don't know why everyone who owns this print pairs it with solid black tights. I think it would look a lot better with brown and cream colours.

I'm not too sure what your budget is like or if you want to wear it more casually, but I think it would look nice in a classic coord if you were to dress it up. The blouse I chose isn't great. Try going with an ivory colour and not white (I can't tell what it is on my screen). The headwear you have on in that picture isn't suitable for lolita, like the anon said, try getting a stiffer beret or try the VM hat I have in my picture.
>>
>>8836399
>>8859115
I think that bag is by Pylones, but that style is long discontinued. Krukrustudio on etsy can make something similar, but I'd probably go with the wicker basket suggestion.
>>
>>8859288
It will look ugly. Wear a wig
>>
>>8859510
Excentrique vests maybe? I know a few are on WW atm.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1455263523311.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1455263523311.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
Ok so I'm getting this dress finally(I adore mushrooms) and I need help finding a bag to go with it. I really love this bunny bag but have no clue how to get the lighter blue to look alright with it. The white clock bag would be easier but it's so generic. Suggestions please?
>>
>>8860783
I was thinking about getting that off CC too! But I'm glad you got it, I'm not like dying for the dress or anything and you seem like you would enjoy it more!

Personally I don't like those clock bags. In real life they're very small and I think they look a bit silly. I think you could get away with the rabbit bag by incorporating light blue into your coord via accessories
>>
>>8860801
I thank you for not snatching it up! That cut and colorway is a dream dress for me and I had to wait to get off work to buy it.

I guess I'll have to shop around for some light blue items that aren't too sweet. Would socks and a bracelet be enough? or would I really need to go heavy on the light blue?
>>
>>8860208
thank you for help *sarcasm activated*
>>
>>8860783
I think this would look super cute with a light blue cardigan! Love the bunny bag, it's precious!
>>
>>8860889
You must be 18 to use this website
>>
I got Cesky Krumlov on impulse but I'm lost on coordinating it... I'm thinking maybe a red bag and brown shoes (or, reverse those?) but I'm unsure about the styles.
>>
Does anyone know the best way of re-coloring a synthetic wig? I have no idea what method I should use since I've gotten like 5 different suggestions. I'm trying to re-color it from blonde to gray.
>>
>>8861390
Go to the help thread, newfag
>>
>>8861249
then gtfo
>>
>>8861394
I legit thought this was the help thread lmao
>>
>>8861396
Close but not quite. This is the help thread you're looking for: >>8859416
>>
>>8861403
Thank you ! I'll probably buy a new wig regardless lmao
>>
>>8861395
You're embarrassing
>>
>>8861437
>>8861395
>>8861394
>>8861249
>>8860208
Please stop shitting the thread. Why are you so salty&hostile?
>>
>>8859297
>>8859298
Alright, I'll search for some flower clips to add to the beret because I really want to wear it. As for rings, should I go for more floral themes? I'm getting rid of the pearls and the hair clips but keeping the floral ring.
>>
File: coord25.jpg (1MB, 2360x2080px) Image search: [Google]
coord25.jpg
1MB, 2360x2080px
I'm having a hard time searching for deep purple accesories, specially shoes.
Idk if I must go for goldxpurple or bluexpurple stuff
>>
>>8861706
I like the gold better, makes the lanterns(?) in the print pop more.
>>
>>8861706
The gold is better, but find golds that match.
>>
File: received_579082925601370.jpg (83KB, 1080x1845px) Image search: [Google]
received_579082925601370.jpg
83KB, 1080x1845px
>>8861706
I like gold/purple best so far it looks lively and enhances the theme, but not those shoes they look awful all the time.

Feedback on this coord please.
>>
>>8865045
>what is a screenshot
>>
>>8865045

The hair clip isn't exactly small, I normally use it like a barette instead of an actual hairclip. I think it might be too big to sit on the side of the headdress. I'd suggest looking for smaller bows to put on the sides of the headdress. (It's easy to DIY cross charms if you really want them, not like the HL clip was made with matching fabric or anything).

Depending on where the neckline of the jsk ends up, if it's too low or looks too open, you may want to give some thought to adding a dickey underneath it. It gives the impression of a blouse underneath, but is much easier to wear. There's a few non lolita brands that were making them early last year, including axes femme, so maybe you can pick some up for cheap.

Other than that, it looks cute. Don't mind the people telling you the shades of lavender are off, they are, but in reality hardly anyone except picky nitpickers will actually bitch about it.
>>
File: 09101216_55f0f5ff9c0a1.jpg (367KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
09101216_55f0f5ff9c0a1.jpg
367KB, 500x600px
Bought this on impulse and not sure what to do for legs. Pink on black socks tend to look tacky imo, but I also think pink shoes on black socks look tacky.

So I was thinking pink socks/tights with black shoes, but I can't really find any socks/tights that suit the polkadot pattern.
>>
I got assistance with my coord in a previous thread and I have pretty much everything I need for it now. However, with my meet approaching quickly this weekend, I realized that since planning this coord I broke my old glasses (pair on top) and got new chunky black glasses (the pair below) that won't work at all with the look of it. I can spend around $70 and get my old pair of glasses remade, or I can just take off my glasses for photos and deal with not looking totally put together.

So my main question is...are my old glasses nice enough for this coord to warrant paying $70 to get them remade? Will wearing the other glasses ruin everything? Or should I just stick with the less fitting ones?

Sometime in the future I want to pick out a whole new pair of wire frame glasses to wear with classic coords, so I just don't know if it's worth it or not to get this old pair remade.
>>
>>8865070
I would think even plain pink socks and black shoes would be good, maybe you could find a sheer pink polka dot/otherwise pattered tight and then short pink ruffle socks?

>>8865045
how technologically inept can you be
>>
>>8865119
http://www.zennioptical.com/
>>
>>8865152
Ive looked through there and there's really nothing too great unless I'm missing something. Also I'd need it really quickly so I'm probably not going to have time to order online.
>>
>>8865069
I think I'll make some bat hair clips in lavander. I'll also look for something to wear underneath, thank you!
>>8865055
>>8865124
I was unable to upload because
1. I'm out of town
2. There was no wifi
3. for some reason my frigging Bluetooth did not want to cooperate.
So forgive me for doing the last resort.
>>
File: whiterabbitcoord.jpg (231KB, 982x1544px) Image search: [Google]
whiterabbitcoord.jpg
231KB, 982x1544px
I really need help with this coord. It's for a big convention in may, and I wanted to do something different and go with a themed coord since usually my outfits are pretty simple.
The concept is the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. I'm trying to look for pieces that can be bought from ebay, aliexpress, etc since I don't have much time to hunt for specific brand pieces.
I would appreciate any kind of help or suggestions!
>>
File: coord ideas.png (2MB, 1740x1018px) Image search: [Google]
coord ideas.png
2MB, 1740x1018px
I have three outfit ideas for a con I'm going to in a few months. I haven't worn lolita out in a long time, so I'm pretty nervous and excited to meet people.

For the first outfit, it's probably the sweetest dress I own, so I wanted to try toning it down a bit. I was thinking of using a straw bag with white lace and flowers to match the hat, a blonde wig with messy braids, and I'm unsure about the shoes. I just know that I don't want to wear tea parties.

The second outfit has me wondering if I should add another colour, like lavender, or keep it to white and pink (I'd take the collar off the pink bolero).

The third is in the mail. I need to see how that one fits and if it would look okay with a blazer, but I'm guessing not. It'll probably be too warm for one anyway.
>>
>>8857873
Is the dress black? If so, then the bag is ok, I would suggest another shoes but they're good enough.
If the dress is navy then definitely change the shoes and bag to match it.
Also I would recommend some red accesories to match the dress, the coords is cute already though
>>
>>8860066
Sauce on those oxfords? I've been looking for ones in that shade of brown but I only found lighter browns.
>>
>>8866087
The dress is black and dark red. I was thinking of making a black/red/gold rosette to match and maybe add some emblem-type jewelry to accessorize. I was thinking of using strap shoes, like the ones JM often has >>8866049

>>8866095
According to Google they are from Bongo, anon. Long since sold out.
>>
>>8866028
Be careful with that bag, I have it and it's more of a cream color than stark white, so it might clash with your blouse and the dress.
If you go with red shoes you should tie it in a bit more with like a red heart clip on the beret or necklace. With black shoes you could do red headwear instead, if there's something alice themed like that.
>>
>>8866119
The strap shoes would definitely look cute, but I don't know how would the socks look on those shoes.
The rosette sounds like a good idea, and I would recommend looking on excentrique for the accesories.
>>
>>8866170
Yeah, if I were to wear the strap shoes I'd probably go with white otks or Verum stockings/otks. I also forgot about Excentrique. Brillant! Thanks so much, anon.
>>
>>8866153
Thanks Anon! I'd probably go for the black then (or maybe a different bag altogether, I do also have a white heart bag). I like the idea of adding a red hair clip to the beret. I'm hoping to find maybe something card/trump themed.
>>
>>8860783
I actually really like how the baby blue of the bunny bag looks with the navy, it adds to the quirky charm I think plus the orange parts tie it in. Adding a baby blue x navy blue ribbon to the neck of a blouse would be a neat way to tie it in a subtle way I reckon.
>>
Where do you all find cute white, lace tights? You know, sheer ones with white patterns over it. They're impossible to find in stores (every pattern is in black) and the ones I bought off Ebay were way too short on me, which is what I get for ordering from China.

I want a few pairs to swap in in case I don't have an appropriate pair of socks but they just seem so hard to track down, even though they should be easy to find.
>>
>>8866095
Just stumbled on these looking for shoes if you're interested http://www.6pm.com/nine-west-nostalgia-brown-leather
>>
>>8866548
How tall are you?
I get mine from eBay. And while they do that thing, I either cut them and and wear with garters or put tight shorts over them so they don't slip.
If you're on the taller side you're just going to have to accept tights from China are going to be short.
>>
File: green set.jpg (89KB, 540x518px) Image search: [Google]
green set.jpg
89KB, 540x518px
Polished this coord up a bit since the last time I posted. I'd love to hear any and all feedback, as well as any ideas for bags and other accessories.
>>
File: $_57.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
>>8861371
Red-toned anything is prone to clashing, so be careful if you go that route. I would stick to warm-toned browns for the bag and shoes. As for the style, something classic-looking and cross-body for the bag and some Oxford heels for the shoes?

>>8858142
Agree on skipping the gloves. If you really want to wear them, choose a color that's dark and will match any shoes you plan to wear. Keep with the earthy tones, forest green socks, and brown or black shoes with a low heel. Brown or green newsie cap or beret would top off the look nicely. Also consider replacing the brooch on the cravat of the blouse.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>8866028

That bag doesn't match the coord. I'd go with a black and white bag. I'm not sure of the clock necklace either. That doesn't look good with coords colours. You should consider silver or black clock. I like the idea of clock jewelry.

And those red shoes are a good idea, if you add something red on your headwear. Ribbon to your hair or, like other anon said, beret.
>>
>>8866755
Different anon but can you link a few of the ones you've found to be a decent length? I'm not super tall but some I've ordered never even made it to my butt, and others are very stretchy so there's a lot of variation out there.
>>
>>8866755
I'm 5'7. I'd honestly just deal with the tights from China because you can't see that they don't reach my ass under my dresses but they rip way easier when I'm too tall for them. Mind linking any ones you like? It seems impossible to find a simple white or lace pattern that fits.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (244KB, 1508x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
244KB, 1508x1073px
I am trying to throw together a coord with British Bear as the main piece. I was going to pair it with brown boots that I would balance with a brown bustier and ivory socks, but there is a chance that I won't have the boots available until the meetup.

I was thinking alternatively to pair it with ivory shoes and wine tights/otks but worried that it would be too much wine on the bottom of the coord? I am balancing it with a wine bow on the neck but not sure if enough. For a headpiece I will wear British emblem beret in ivory.
Any thoughts/suggestions?
>>
>>8867895
I love the idea with the boots, but if you don't get them on time I think you should consider changing the thights, the color is fine but they're just too plain for the skirt. The shoes work as long the ivories match, your main concern should be that the bustier would be the only thing brown without the boots, unless the skirt has brown accents. It's a good coord nonetheless.
>>
>>8866753
Thank you anon, I'll definitely check them out!
>>
>>8867255
those tights are too busy/contrasting for the rest of the coord.
>>
>>8867959
Thanks anon. My ivories match I think. If I go for the wine tights I will ditch the bustier. There is some brown on the print, but too little.
>>
File: hns coord.png (628KB, 619x658px) Image search: [Google]
hns coord.png
628KB, 619x658px
This is a complete mess rn. I'm worried about golds not matching and I'm not sure which socks work best.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
Trying to go for a super casual fk coord. I'm also adding a handmade macaron necklace (a blue & purple macaron stacked together with a pink bow) but I still feel like it's missing something. Thoughts?
>>
>>8869131
the colours of the shoes aren't like that irl btw, the blues of the shirt and shoes match
>>
>>8869131
I think this would be better with a more typical fairy kei skirt, like something with tiered ruffles or tulle. That skirt just looks sweet lolita.
>>
File: stuff.png (899KB, 1430x668px) Image search: [Google]
stuff.png
899KB, 1430x668px
>>8868629
I threw some stuff together, so the colours may not match 100%, but I tried for a brighter redxgoldxwhite combo. Bodyline red shoes would probably look better than Bordello shoes, too. I just didn't want to be repetitive. The hat I have in my picture isn't my chosen colour, but the website doesn't have alternative colours on display.

It shouldn't be hard to accessorize. A curly wig, maybe twin tails, and red/blue hair bows would be cute. Flowers don't make sense.
>>
>>8869131
You need to bring the pastel rainbow-look of the shoes into the rest of the outfit. And like the other anon said, the skirt looks too lolita. If you already have it, it's perfectly cute and would be nice in a lolita coord. If the bow is a headbow, skip it. Go for a cute hairdo and some barrettes instead.

I'd switch the skirt for a mini skirt in pink, it seems more prominent in the shoes. I like the simplicity of the plain white tights, but the same simplicity needs to be evident everywhere else or it won't look intentional. So avoid busy patterns.

The real finishing part of the look would be a cute pleather bag! I'm imaging the shooting star one that AP has, but any taobao shit would do. You could pick one up off of LM if you don't have one and need it soon, it would be a good investment.
>>
File: wonder carousel circus theme.png (515KB, 1212x568px) Image search: [Google]
wonder carousel circus theme.png
515KB, 1212x568px
I bought this JSK (wonder carousel from meta) back in december but I haven't worn it yet and was thinking of wearing it to a convention next month. I thought about doing an OTT circus/ringmaster kind of coord? so I wanted to do have a tailcoat but I'm not sure which one is good...I feel like the one on the left works better because it's a woman jacket and it's waist-cropped, but I'm unsure if it's slightly too gothy or whatever? Then I thought about a men's tailcoat but I feel like it looks costumey compared to the other one, which is definitely a special piece but looks nicer to me.
>>
File: coordattempt1.jpg (223KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
coordattempt1.jpg
223KB, 1500x1500px
I usually wear lolita but I wanted to try fairy kei. Even after months of lurking though I'm still having a bit of a hard time grasping how exactly it is supposed to look. Does this look alright? Also I'm probably just going to pick two of those accessories to wear.
>>
>>8869283
The red bordello shoes are pretty orangey. so not sure if it is a good choice.

>>8870872
Why are you trying to put some weird normie thing into lolita like that? There are shit tons of vests that have a tailcoat.
>>
>>8872739
It was just a side option for a red shoe to prove a point.
>>
>>8872739
I'm a fattychan and don't fit into anything from major lolita brands and I have very limited time (con is next month) so I can't try to get something custom made from taobao or somewhere either.
>>
>>8872739
plenty of people use "normie things" like blazers and coats, anon. all that matters is that it's interesting, cute, or elegant enough. I like the details on the lapel better than a regular men's coat, if you do use the jacket anon you might want to re-hem the sleeves so that weird pointed cuff isn't like that.
>>
>>8868629
>>8861706
>golds
How can you be so tacky?
Throw your nasty coord to the trash

Gold color is so 2014... Ew
>>
>>8873011
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 0/0 cause it actually wasn't that gr8
>>
>>8872978
Not that anon but maybe you should have planned your coord so you wouldn't be in such a rush. Budget your wallet and your time. Besides, if you're a fatty-chan, what makes you think you'll get either of those two normie things in your size and in time for the con? Think ahead anon.
>>
>>8873021
Because they have it in my size and they don't take a month to ship?
>>
Is it ever acceptable to mix silver and gold? I have a lot of trouble keeping my metals consistent since a lot of my clothing features gold accents but my main pair of shoes are silver.

Also, I never hear anything about rose gold jewelry, is it considered tacky..? I really like the pinky tones.

I wear sweet, for reference. I didn't buy gold shoes because I thought they were tacky-looking and the colour seemed off.
>>
>>8874565
In general, try to keep it consistent if you can, but it only seems to be a "real" problem on big things that are visible at a distance. Like using a gold star bag, but having silver shoes.

Most people aren't going to notice if your shoes have silver grommets, while your jewellery is gold, provided that your shoe colour otherwise is appropriate to the coordinate.
>>
>>8874586

No, no... See... The shoes themselves are silver. Not just the buckles. The actual shoe material is silver. I'm trying to coord them with a dress that has a gold chain.
>>
File: DollyCat_1.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DollyCat_1.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
Looking for a little advice on this coord. Is this balanced looking enough? I really would love to exchange out the white blouse for a pink one, but its been so hard to find a pink blouse that matches. All the ones I like are out of stock, or not the correct shade.
>>
File: midnight doll.jpg (62KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
midnight doll.jpg
62KB, 280x373px
I really like this dress, and all apron dresses, but how do I coord it in a fashion way, rather than something that can be mistaken for a maid cosplay?
>>
>>8877120
It'd be much better with a pink blouse but it's a cute coord anyway. The tights around a bit more classic but I think they're ok.
>>
>>8852659
You'd mix black and brown? Even for a dude?
>>
File: coord ideas.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coord ideas.png
1MB, 1280x720px
This is gonna be my first coord and I really want it to be decent. A friend of mine more experienced in lolita is helping me out but I also want opinions from you guys.
>>
No to the socks and blouse, for me. Shoes are iffy, but not terrible. If you go with those shoes, I'd go with tights/stocking with a smooth finish instead of textured socks, and not in that rust colour. You don't have to match your wig's colour with anything in the coord. Maybe try for something like Teja Jamilla's tights with black and gold? Or if you want the white blouse, white tights with black or gold patterning, so the lace of the shoes is highlighted.

I don't think the blouse's style particularly matches the dress, and the choice of white is a bit odd when there's no other white anywhere in the outfit. It's a bit too plain and severe compared to the dress, which is really embellished and whimsical. Maybe look for something with fuller sleeves or a fancier neckline to balance the rest of the bodice?

It's not a bad start. The blouse, wig, and headdress are all pretty solid together, and the shoes will be nice dependent on your socks/stockings/tights.
>>
>>8878282
Sorry, that was meant for >>8878270
>>
>>8878270
The socks don't match anything (your wig doesn't count), the blouse is to simple for the dress, the shoes may work if you balance them with the blouse and find better leg wear, otherwise they're to much. The headwear is kind of out of place, the flowers don't match the motif of the dress, you'd be better with one of those headbows with tassels from AatP (though I don't remember if they had one in black). Lastly, the wig is cheap looking, you'd be better with a better quality one in a more natural color.
>>
File: Crowntasselheadbow-black.jpg (27KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Crowntasselheadbow-black.jpg
27KB, 240x240px
>>8878294
>headbows with tassels from AatP

They do, but I don't think it'd match this particular dress in style too well. The actual bow part is pretty small/stiff and works best paired with something else (ie: tucked inside a bonnet brim, or worn with a large wig so it stands out).
>>
>>8877969
Maybe some tea parties for shoes, Mary Janes are always use in maids cosplay so avoid them. A side, not too large, headbow. If you could find some printed (but not too busy) thights, if not maybe some IW socks. For the hair I wouldn't recommend a wig, specially one in a not natural color, styled simply.
>>
>>8877120
I'd like to see a little more of the silver (or is it blue?) from the shoes up top. Maybe just some glittery heart shaped clips or pins.
>>
>>8866049
Sauce pleeease please for the purple platforms?
>>
>>8878282
>>8878294
Thanks for your input. I'll keep looking around and finding more possibilities. Any wig suggestions and where to buy?
>>
>>8877988
Yeah, I will continue to search for the right pink blouse. Until I do, white it is.

>>8878312
Thanks! I agree. I'd like to maybe add a little glittery hair clip, or some glittery rings. It's kind of like a blue/periwinkle glitter color.
>>
>>8878314
The shoes are from Axes Femme, anon.

http://shop.axesfemme.com/femme-%E3%81%8A%E8%8A%B1%E3%81%84%E3%81%A3%E3%81%B1%E3%81%84%E3%83%91%E3%83%B3%E3%83%97%E3%82%B9/brandproduct/femme/0/DN621X07P/?cat=300&swrd=
>>
File: 02031827_56b1c7ec6def1.jpg (348KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
02031827_56b1c7ec6def1.jpg
348KB, 500x600px
>>8868629
The Gold bag and the shoes on your right hand side.
May I suggest these otks still available on AP online site?
>>
>>8873011
>>
Could I get some concrit on this planned coord?

I just bought Kitty Kitty Rhapsody Dyna JSK in mint. The socks are off-white x mint and the blouse is off-white as well. I don't know if the shoes should be brown to match the wig and bag, or if they're fine being mint and I need a different bag.

I'm a natural blonde and usually wear blonde wigs, but I feel like a brunette wig is a better fit for this dress if I'm using a brown bag (and given how light the off white and mint is, I think I'll disappear against the dress if I wear a blonde wig).
>>
>>8879266
Nice start, anon. Personally, I'd go for maybe socks that are mint and brown if you can find them, as well as matching brown shoes? I also like the brown wig better than blonde.

I'm just worried that the mint shoes won't match (unless you have it all and they do), or that the blouse will be too white against like off white/cream in the dress. But that bag is super cute, anon.
>>
File: 2016-02-24 16.22.44.jpg (2MB, 2517x1986px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-24 16.22.44.jpg
2MB, 2517x1986px
Hello ! I really would love some help with this coord. Should I really get a blouse with a shade of brown a bit closer to the bag? What headwear would be the best? Can I wear both at the same time or would it look weird ? Sorry for all the maybe stupid questions, it's my first time posting here.
Also sorry for 'painting' the background but it was a bit messy.
>>
How important to match metal colors in a coord?
I'm a gothic lolita and I generally coord black with black and black but I have hard time matching stuff like shoe/bag hardware, jewellery, metal buttons etc.
>>
>>8882147
Also what else could I change/improve in general. Thank you!
>>
>>8882151
I once asked that in another thread and was told it is a big fashion faux-pas. I suppose that if you wear all black, it's especially going to be visible and if you want to make a perfect coord you should try to match them, as some may call it nitpicky otherwise. But remember than many don't care at all as well.
>>
>>8882147
A matching brown blouse would be really nice - it looks good so far. I think the larger bow for headwear as it's a busy coord atm and it might look unbalanced on the top if you've only got a little hairband on. What shoes are you wearing? Are you wearing a wig?
>>
>>8878000
I think that if his pants and shoes were black the coord would be unbalanced, since brown and black are neutrals and the brown of anon's shoes isn't too light it might look good.
>>
>>8866028
I have the black bag and it looks cheap as fuck. Really shiny.
>>
>>8879837

I'm worried about the mints matching if I go with mint x brown socks, so that's why I tried to do off white for the blouse and main sock color. I definitely see where brown shoes would help balance the coord. It's possible I could tea dye the blouse if it doesn't match the creams in the dress, but I can't really do that for the socks.

I'm open to sock suggestions if you have any, anon!
>>
File: 04_786.jpg (775KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
04_786.jpg
775KB, 500x600px
I just got Classical Fairy Tales JSK/OTKS in brown from the AP sale-- I'm trying to fit together a coord. What color blouse would be the best? My biggest difficulty right now is deciding a blouse color-- I'm stuck between white, wine or a lighter brown to maybe shoe-horn in a fawn motif (because I'm just that original).

I'd also put it some mushroom accessories if I can find some in that wine color (as opposed to a stark red like usual.)
>>
File: 20160224_173712.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20160224_173712.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
>>8882241
Oh, I entirly forgot the shoes ! My only pair that could fit in the coord is pic related although I'm looking to find better shoes. I'm open to suggestions if you have any!
I don't plan to wear a wig. My hair is blond and of a really similar color than the gold of the dress.
>>
File: coord9.png (2MB, 1094x943px) Image search: [Google]
coord9.png
2MB, 1094x943px
>>8882537
>>
File: masque.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
masque.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
So I want to have a "Masque of the Read Death" costume.

What's a good mask to get for it? Amazon has an OK selection but not quite what I want

Pic related would work. I just want a carnival mask or venetian mask that I can breathe out of and looks cool.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (276KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
276KB, 1280x1024px
Hey gulls I need some help with this coord. I'm going to Star inspired and changing the blouse to the one inside of the pic. Any additions or changes?
>>
File: coord2.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coord2.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Okay >>8878270 here trying again

I'm still not sure on what do to wig wise (been looking mostly at Dream Holic but not sure which color/style fits best)

Any more concrit appreciated
>>
File: coord.png (251KB, 723x536px) Image search: [Google]
coord.png
251KB, 723x536px
just putting together some super casual outfits for school.
The goal here is to be as casual as possible but also not laughed into oblivion if another lolita saw me on the street.
Any advice?
>>
>>8882811
Oh wow, thank you so much! I absolutely love the cardigan and the hat-- what's the name of the former (I know it's AP.) and the source on the latter?
>>
>>8883000
This looks really cute! I have a soft spot for lavender/pink coords.
I'd choose different legwear, right now the tights ruin the simplicity of the outfit. Maybe go with some simpler tights or frilly ankle socks.
Also I'll advise you to stay away from that cutsew. It's pretty thin/a little sheer and it shows every lump underneath it. Also the length is a little too long to wear over a skirt. I have both the skirt(but in pink) and cutsew so I can show you what I mean if you want? I feel like every time i wear that cutsew its just a pain to make it look good, which is such a shame.
Instead I'd advice you go with a more casual blouse and put a cardigan over it to tone it down. or just wear the blouse if its too hot. If you go the blouse route I think the white shoes would work but otherwise I'd go with lavender ones. And just make sure the lavenders all match. Add some lavender/pink bracelets/rings so your arms dont look so bare and call it good.
>>
>>8883104
Thank you! but I don't really get what you mean about the cutsew? I think it sits on me fine, and is okay with just a beige bra. It's actually a little big on me. I usually wear it with fk tho (I have it in 2 colours)
as for tights, I currently need to have my legs covered as its still very much winter where i live. I think the only tights I have that won't clash horribly are plain white. Would that work? Or do you have any other suggestions?
>>
>>8883020
No problem. I just threw it together before class. The cardigan is the AP bustle ruffle bolero, and the hat is the VM elegant ribbon hat
>>
File: coord10.png (1MB, 1147x919px) Image search: [Google]
coord10.png
1MB, 1147x919px
>>8882998
That blouse is terrible. I'd suggest sticking to simpler stuff like a nonmetallic blouse and headbow.

To completely contradict that, here's something I threw together. Lolilibrary is down, so I had to use what I have saved.
>>
>>8883020
I just bought this bolero during the sale in lavender. It's super cute and even has ruffles on the back.
>>
>>8883196
Wow anon thanks so much! I was really unsure about the blouse which is why I posted it here for opinion first. I like a lot of what you chose!

Link to the tights on the bottom left?
>>
>>8883196
Link to the blouse too actually?
>>
File: Old school red.png (2MB, 2201x2431px) Image search: [Google]
Old school red.png
2MB, 2201x2431px
Trying to decide if I want to grab this skirt from LM. Been wanting to do a wine red old school coord.

I'm looking for some kind of dark red tie/bow/ribbon to use in place of the white one on the blouse, or maybe some kind of cute dark red brooch. Something to balance it out.

Also need help on socks.

>>8883000
I really like this but agree with the other anon about the tights, OTKs or frilly crew socks would be better.

>>8882959
It's hard to see but you could probably stand to have some gold stars on your tights, black and gold star themed is not hard to find at all. Also personally those little shiny stars seem cheap, maybe you can find a headdress that incorporates stars instead. Star earrings, rings, and bracelets would be a nice touch too.
>>
I don't really coordinate a lot but I'd like some feedback on this one. I'll probably remove the hat and find something else, ideas are welcome.
>>
>>8883826
Here, just saw >>8883135 in regards to your legwear. I think this might be an unpopular opinion but maybe doing wrist cuffs on your ankles with the white tights would help balance it, depending on if they work well with your shoes or not. I think white by itself would be okay too though, but maybe not with white shoes.
>>
>>8861562
seconding this
>>
Any creative ideas for AatP Time of Roses in Navy?
>>
>>8882183
Thanks anon! But that kinda sucks since my favourite shoes have silver buckles but my favourite bag & coat have brassy metal parts. Should I try to chose one color and try to replace buckles that doesn't fit? Should I try to recolorize them using nail polish or something else? Or is it better to leave them be?
>>
File: haenuli-angel-of-music.jpg (529KB, 1111x795px) Image search: [Google]
haenuli-angel-of-music.jpg
529KB, 1111x795px
I just got my dream dress and I'm super excited to wear it, but I want to make sure my coord is perf before putting it on. I don't have the ability on mobile to merge the pics, so I have to post separately. The only things I'm not posting are the shores and tights, which are both solid black.
>>
File: haenuli-black-pearl-necklace.jpg (211KB, 800x1056px) Image search: [Google]
haenuli-black-pearl-necklace.jpg
211KB, 800x1056px
>>8884007
>>
File: sweet-mildred-black-veil.jpg (57KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
sweet-mildred-black-veil.jpg
57KB, 570x760px
>>8884008
>>
>>8884011
That's it. Should I make any improvements?
>>
>>8883826
Thanks anon you're so sweet! My phone was horrid at taking photos. And yes I was very unsure of the headwear. I'm currently looking for some good headwear to go with it and getting some star accessories too.
>>
>>8884169
>>8882959
My phone hates me it really does
>>
File: Sailor Coord.jpg (165KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor Coord.jpg
165KB, 600x600px
So, I am trying to throw together a sailor coord, and this is the main pieces I have so far. I am not even sure if they go well together though, because of the different styles. Any ideas?
>>
>>8866028
Not a fan of the bag, I would look for a card bag, or a red heart bag which would be more versatile too.

>>8866049
First coord is unbelievably cute. The 3rd is nice too but doesn't say "con fun" in the same way. It also seems like it would be annoyingly hot to wear at a convention.
>>
>>8884013
what are you using for legwear? Also I think some more gold in your headwear would look nice with the dress.
>>
File: sweetmildredblkgld.jpg (71KB, 570x834px) Image search: [Google]
sweetmildredblkgld.jpg
71KB, 570x834px
>>8885507
I was planning to wear some solid black tights if I couldn't find some with gold in it. I was thinking burgundy too, just something to break up all the black. I hate looking for tights because I have thick thighs and normal sized tights won't fit. Everything plus size is black, white, or nude.

As for the headdress, the same person had the veil in black and gold (I love this seller's stuff), but the gold didn't seem to match and I thought it would look off.
>>
>>8885527
I was also thinking about possibly using this hair clip over the veil, but again, the golds seem to be off.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.