[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babies/Infants at cons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

File: babymiku.jpg (229KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
babymiku.jpg
229KB, 900x1200px
What's your opinion on parents dragging their kids to cons?

Story related: This chick asked if she could bring her 1 month old baby to a con in a convention group, multiple people advised against it, including a staff member who she tried to argue with
>>
>>8827397
Inconsiderate to people around you
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 235x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 235x216px
>>8827397
Someone was asking what to dress their kid up as before it was even born on the ohayocon (lol) group I think last year. As in it wouldnot even be a year old.

Otherwise as much as I dislike kids and kid-worshipping it still warms my heart a little to see kids (not toddlers) enjoying conventions. Recently my friend's siblings went dressed as Inklings and they got a free print from an artist alley person.
>tfw you know the best part of your life is over but you deny it to avoid killing yourself
>>
>>8827418
and to the baby, who cannot handle the levels of stimulus and stress of a convention.
>>
File: MKnight-ending.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
MKnight-ending.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>8827397 (OP)
>1 month

at that age, cons are a bad idea. High volume capacity areas are pretty bad for their immune system. They do get some of their mother's antibodies but that's not going to protect them completely from con crude.

I think kids at con are cute as long as they're well behaved and enjoying themselves. If the kids are happy and the parents are being considerate of others around them. Then I think it's fine. Considering some of the obnoxious assholes you deal with at cons who are adults, kids don't even faze me.
>>
>Fanime 2015 at dance 1am
>a couple with a kid in a stroller walks around the directly outside the dance rooms

I was a little out of it but I remember seeing that and going wtf.
>>
>>8827442
>at that age, cons are a bad idea. High volume capacity areas are pretty bad for their immune system. They do get some of their mother's antibodies but that's not going to protect them completely from con crude.
Yeah, plus babies can't even get vaccinations until at least 2 months if I remember correctly
>>
>>8827493
They usually start doing the vaccines once they hit about 3 months but can start at about 2. They get a vaccine for Hepatitis B at birth though.

http://www.vaccines.gov/who_and_when/infants_to_teens/index.html

So yeah, you should really avoid any crowd heavy area for at least the first few months of the kids life. Usually it's better to wait until they're at least a year old.
>>
>>8827460

That actually might have been a couple that was staying in the hotel with a kid, possibly unrelated to the con? I'm not sure what fanime's setup is but if it was in a hotel then it could have been parents trying to quiet/relax a fussy child before bed, sometimes my mom would have to push my brother around the block in the stroller at 10:30 because he wouldn't stop fussing and go to sleep.

To stay on topic, I feel like kids at cons are kind of the same thing as kids at disney: not until they're old enough to walk. If they aren't walking out of a stroller yet, they aren't really old enough to experience and appreciate either of those locations and they aren't at the point where they can handle a day without a nap yet.
>>
>>8827517
>not until they're old enough to walk
ehhh... still scary, able to walk = able to run, I once saw this mom put her kid down just behind her leg and in a split second shot off to look at something (I was like watching and saying wow thats fast...) 5 seconds later I see the mom look down goes into panic mode ha-ha-ha.. I wait a litttle long and look at her and point where her kid was, still very scary if people don't bother watching out for others.
>>
>>8827509
It starts at 2 months I've never heard the first round pushed to 3 months. My kid had them at 2 months while still in the NICU weighing 2lbs so they usually don't hesitate unless they have to. I had a friend who is planning on bringing her 3 month old to a con and told her it was moronic especially during cold and flu season and she kinda threw a fit. Not my kid if you want your newborn to potentially get sick it's your prerogative. The MMR usually is first given at 1 year so I wouldn't bring a infant younger than 1 to a con.
>>
>>8827517
No they where in the section after you line up to get into for the purpose of dancing. The hallway they were in was filled with exhausted sweaty con goers with the watercoolers.

The music was really really loud.
>>
Conventions are not kid safe for so many reasons.

>lot's of crowds where they can get lost or taken
>con sickness
>lot's of sexed up merchandise and cosplayers
>lots of irresponsible adults and teenagers that will probably be cursing, drinking, and yelling
>autists that don't know how to interact with real children
>if your child is immature then you will be a nuisance to everyone else and you will end up having to deal with your kid instead of enjoying the con

I can understand wanting to be with your kid and still have fun, but I think if your kid is under 7-8 years old or is just really immature, then either skip out on the con or leave them with a spouse, friend, or relative for the weekend.
>>
File: 1444096625718.jpg (64KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444096625718.jpg
64KB, 960x720px
>>8827948
>lot's
I'm retarded
>>
ITT: women so competitive and attention starved they feel threatened by a 1-month old stealing their spotlight
>>
>>8827955
admitting you have a problem is the first step toward finding a cure

good points otherwise
>>
Depends on the kid. My baby loves new places and people, and handles travel very well, but I don't want him to be destroyed by rampant con germs. If I get sick every con, which I do, he stands no chance.
>>
>>8827397
If mothers can't get over the fact that they have to put their kid first before cosplay or cons for a year or two, they shouldn't be reproducing,
>>
>>8828214
My exact opinion!
Don't have a kid if you're not gonna make them the priority in your life. Your hobbies can wait, anime cons will still be there, your kid shouldn't get con plague because you wanted to drag them to an anime con straight out of the womb
>>
Echoing what's been said in the thread: I don't mind kids or infants at conventions as long as the parents/guardians are responsible and make sure that the kids are their first priority. Baby starts getting fussy? Leave the panel. Nine-year-old doesn't want to wear their costume anymore? Head back to your hotel room. Luckily, I think I've only really had one unfortunate incident with a fussy baby - the majority of kids I've seen at cons have been enjoying themselves.

There's a family of five that does really cute group cosplays at my local conventions (lately: the dad was Anakin, mom was Padme, the two ambulatory kids were Luke and Ahsoka, and the infant was Leia). The baby travels in a stroller, and I've seen the baby both in costume (light stuff, like cute themed hats or onesies/dresses) and with her costume pieces off when she's gotten tired.
The two older children are pretty cheerful about taking pictures and there's always at least one parent keeping an eye on them (usually the dad, since the mom will take the baby out for a break). I usually don't see the family out for longer than a 4-hour block, since I'm guessing that they retreat back to a hotel room to let the kids rest.
>>
>>8828478
On that note though, I love seeing kids who are enjoying a con. I'm not planning on having children myself (yikes) but it's so great to get a little kid excited when I'm wearing a big recognisable princess dress or Star Wars character or such.

>pic related to the last post; that family was the cutest fucking thing
>>
File: miserylikescompany.jpg (83KB, 634x455px) Image search: [Google]
miserylikescompany.jpg
83KB, 634x455px
>>8827971
ITT: dried up coswhores trying to live through their kids.

If the child likes it idc, but some already act like pageant moms and disregard their safety/finances for that "spotlight". Gets cringeworthy if you're not responsible. Imo Keep them at family friendly conventions.
>>
>>8827971
>Don't bring your kid to a con, it's not a safe or healthy environment for them.
>What do you mean don't bring a kid to a con!! You're all attention whores!!!
>>
File: 016389.gif (459KB, 294x182px) Image search: [Google]
016389.gif
459KB, 294x182px
>>8828214
Exactly. Give them some years and they'll become weebs on their on own terms.
>>
I support parents taking kids who are into anime and games to cons. It's Disneyland for them. I always ask for pictures of kids I see in cosplay and it always makes them so happy. Like for once people around them know about the stuff they're into (minecraft, pokemon, LOZ, what have you) and give them positive attention for it. Also it's a bonding experience for parents and kids.
Last year I was in a reg line with a newly divorced mom and her nerdy 10 year old son who was big into watching anime online and I think minecraft. He pointed out all the characters he knew to his mom and I told them about how conventions work and where to get food and stuff. The kid was so hyped and had his mom take pictures of him with cosplayers so he could show his dad on their weekend together.
I do not support "baby in a movie theater" type situations though. If your kid doesn't want to be there and creates an annoying/awkward situation for everyone, don't bring them.
>>
>>8827397
Please clarify whether you mean kids or babies? You titled the thread babies/infants but the pic is clearly a toddler/kid.

Its causing confusion.
>>
>>8827397
If it's a small con, maybe. Depends on the age.
They can't run around and destroy things, even tough it's very cute when they actually think you are the character you cosplay.
I remember someone about 5 years who wanted to play with me because I were a fairy and it's really making me happy.
But if they don't have the interest in it so much, and the parents simply force it upon them, just, no. It's just a hassle and there is too many strangers.
>>
Depends on the parents a lot, too. Do you plan on taking care of your kid? No? Don't come.

I have been abandoned with stranger's kids twice at cons. One was at Fanime and they ditched my friend and I (my friend knew them, but had only met them a few times at con) to go play games. Another was at a different con. A vendor asked to get a picture of his daughter with me, told me to wait a few minutes, and proceeded to leave me with her for fifteen minutes to do business on the other side of the table. What if I was a child molester, guys?

However, if you're being responsible and looking after your kid, go on ahead. I love taking pictures with kids. I had this one boy who I watched get super excited about my costume to the point where he was jumping up and down. As soon as they got up to me, he was just all wide eyed and chickened out of a picture.
>>
>>8833180
> A vendor asked to get a picture of his daughter with me, told me to wait a few minutes, and proceeded to leave me with her for fifteen minutes to do business on the other side of

I'd have walked away and left the kid there, tbqh.
>>
I once took 3 infants to con in a double width pram and one on a leash and some person in the crowd of about 30 people behind who were held up by me clogging the walkway told me to fuck off out of a con and said I was a selfish cunt and a bad parent. They weren't talking to me, they were talking to their friend but I felt the need to then stop, stopping the now 40 people from moving, and tell her I was infact a good parent. I yelled at her until my 3 year old, the oldest child, started crying.

GOD people at conventions are awful.
>>
A baby shouldn't be at a convention. It's too noisy, crowded and very unhygienic due to visitors who don't know the importance of a daily shower. Not to mention they're too young to enjoy the experience.

Infants are okay as long as they really want to be at the convention and the parents are being responsible about it (not leaving their child with strangers, go back to the hotel if the child is sleepy, take the kid outside if he/she is getting noisy during a contest or panel,...).

What I despise are parents who treat conventions like it's Disneyland. Don't shove your child into a cosplayers' hands for pictures without making sure if that person is comfortable with holding children. Cosplayers are not paid entertainers, they're strangers who may or may not know how to safely handle a child. Better be safe than be sorry.
>>
>Be in artists alley
>Doing commission work
>Will trade commissions for other commissions
>In major slump, major issues. Attention span had been progressively deteriorating over past five years. With it, my art skills.
>Small group of kids run up(6-9) years old
>Wearing Marvel shirts and Pokemon Shirts
>One of them cosplaying Mystique from X-men
>Blue bodysuit, spray-dyed red hair
>Looks _adorable_
>Marvel kid: "Hey lady, can you draw us Spider-man?"
>Me: "Ok, what do you want him to do?"
>Pokemon kid: "Fighting Doc Oc!"
>Ok. Start to draw.
>Make small talk. Ask why they're here.
>Marvel kid: "My mom can't walk well because medical problem, she can't take us to an amusement park so she brought us here."
>Compliment little Mystique on her cosplay, for being a kid she's obviously had a lot of work put into it.
>Little Mystique glowing with pride.
>Chubby little girl: "I draw stuff, too!"
>Ask chubby little girl to draw me something.
>Receive adorable picture of admittedly pretty well-drawn cartoon dog.
>Pokemon kid: "Now draw Superman!"
>Draw superman
>Compliment kids on their awesome clothes.
>Parents come by
>Parents: "Oh, no sweetie, you can't do that. It costs money!"
>Their mom has a cane. She looks at me, expression clearly worn-out and tired. "Sorry about this.. How much?"
>Smile
>Give kids picture.
>Accept dog picture as a gift
>Point to sign explaining art trade.
>Me: "Well, y'see, this girl already drew me a picture to trade for the picture I made for these kids, so you don't have to pay a single penny."
>Mother breaks out into huge smile.
>Thanks me profusely
>Wave goodbye to kids with warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
>Thank you kids
>You made my day.
>>
>>8833366
You are a hero
>>
>>8833232
>upsetting your children to protect your pride

I have bad news for you, la
>>
>>8828478
Doing it right man.
>>
>>8833232
>taking not just one but 3 infants to a con
Why??
>>
>>8833399
>>8833677
>falling for obvious bait
C'mon guys, step up your game.
>>
>>8833726
You know it's bait, but I swear there are moms who are just that rude and bitchy. They really don't give a fuck about anybody else except their special snowflake babies. I'm not sure which is worse, the asshole parents or the parents who don't pay attention to what they're kids are doing. Even worse when it's a mix of both.
>>
Heard tale of LARP baby dressed up. Parents were going as fish-people with fins and gills and dreads. Baby had in-larp clothing(Easy to make comfortable when that small), and no makeup, save tiny blue dot on forehead.

"Oh, that's our tadpole.. Her fins havn't grown out yet."

This story told to me by responsible LARPing mom, so I want to assume they were good parents.

LARPing mom was really cool and brought her own baby. she had a separate tent for sleeping with it, and would occasionally withdraw to care for it/naptime. She even put up a cover on the wagon that looked completely in-game. The baby was soo cute and well-behaved, it even had a character and a catgirl costume(Baby bonnet with kitty ears sown on, and diaper cover with tail attatched).
>>
>>8833755
>tfw one of your friends is 'that mom'
Bitch, we told you no less than 5 times that your kid was not welcome at this event. Don't be pissed when nobody is happy that your brought him anyway.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mwlinv6AZ91rcz9nf.gif (55KB, 242x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mwlinv6AZ91rcz9nf.gif
55KB, 242x281px
>>8833922
>mfw my husband has wanted to drag our toddler to see the new star wars and I've had to tell him a few times there's no way in hell.

Because I really want to be THAT parent.

There's a lot of shit I've missed out on going to because I've got a kid, but fuck it, I choose to have it, so I have to suck it up and be an adult. It's not fair to make everybody else uncomfortable because I want to go out with my little crotch goblin.
>>
>>8833933
Thank you!!!!
>>
File: dragoncon.png (18KB, 1301x153px) Image search: [Google]
dragoncon.png
18KB, 1301x153px
Shit, anyone remember this
>>
>>8833933
I took my 3 year old to see an age appropriate movie and he barely lasted until the end, much less a grownup movie. Good job being a good person.
>>
>>8833945
I doesn't make sense to me to drag a toddler to a movie like star wars because he's not going to sit still for very long, so one of us is going to have to take him out of the theater every time he cried or got fussy. We'd miss out on chunks of the movie and disturb everybody else in the theater. Why the fuck would I want to drop like, $30 on that and piss off everybody else in the process?
>>
>>8833942
Yes. I'm still not sure whether it was a troll or not because that was dumb as hell.
>>
>>8827397
Depends on the age of the kid, but I wouldn't bring any kids under 10. So many cons oversell on tickets now that it causes all sorts of trouble like crowd crush and overheating. Add all the sorts of sicknesses floating around and I'd be too worried bringing a kid. Just last year I was at a con where a stomach flu going around the cosplay community and people had shown up anyway despite being contagious. Considering how kids love to touch everything and stick their hands in their mouths after, nope. No way.
>>
>>8833366
That was lovely, anon. I really love enthusiastic kids like that. I remember years back I was wearing a maid uniform from Tokyo Mew Mew and the only food was outside the con. So a bunch of us went into a food court a few streets down and I lined up for something. Suddenly I had a bunch of little girls next to me tugging on my arm asking if I was Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Thought it was hilarious because I was in all pink, but they were really sweet. They were doing some birthday thing, so I went back to their table and took photos with them. Birthday girl was so damn excited, she thought I'd come out of the storybook just for her.
>>
File: 1453894071997.jpg (329KB, 555x740px) Image search: [Google]
1453894071997.jpg
329KB, 555x740px
>>8834464
>>
>>8833952
>Why the fuck would I want to drop like, $30 on that and piss off everybody else in the process?

I honestly think kids alter your chemistry and make you a little nuts cause you have to deal with their needs 24/7
So it alters your decision making skills when it comes to getting to be a person like you were before and not just a milk machine, mess cleaner, child rocker.
>>
>>8827397
At anime north I was waiting in line and looked over to see a stroller with the kid hanging forward with his face grinding across the concrete as the parent walked onward happily. No I think it's a bad idea. Pretty funny though
>>
>>8833933
>Crotch goblin

Mfw

There has never been a more accurate description of a child.
>>
>>8827971
Now, I found the male. Post your dick or fuck off.
>>
>>8827397
>What's your opinion on parents dragging their kids to cons?
We have to inspire the next generation and raise them to like anime and cosplay.
It's fine if the child behaves. Hopefully we're raising kids that behave today.
>>
>Go to Con
>At foodcourt getting lunch.
>Sit down and this couple with their baby follow soon after
>Baby has no shoes on, naked in only a diaper. It's mid march in new england.
>The two parents look like low functioning autists, both in decked out well-made cosplays with under armor on because its cold.
> They eat stir-fry bought at the Sakura-Japan stall. Rice is everywhere on the table.
> Kid sees parents eating, starts making grabbing motions saying "nom! nom! nom!"
> Parents shush him
>Kids getting visibly more upset as its pretty fucking obvious he wants some food "NOOOOOM! NAAAAOOOM! NOOOOOMA!"
> Dad picks up dropped rice off the table and starts putting it into babies mouth.
> Kid having a tantrum, trying to eat the rice and failing. Crying gets louder and louder as kid just wants something to fucking eat.
> Mother says "Ugh, I can't deal with this thing."
> See her later running the dating game event, baby and husband no where to be seen.

If your baby is old enough to not be at risk to germy people and you are good enough parent to A. watch out for them and B. take care of them.
If you're just gonna ignore the child or put it in danger because "THIS IS MY WEEKEND AND YOU ARE NOT GONNA RUIN THIS FOR ME!!!" Then either get a baby sitter or kiss cons good-bye.
Meanwhile babies in cosplay are fucking adorable pls keep the family/baby cosplay pics coming.
>>
>>8837803
You know, I wish this was trolling but their honestly people like that. They spoil themselves but their kids suffer or go without.
>>
>>8837803
people like this are why birth control exists. an infant in a diaper just needs basic needs met, they're not plotting against you...
>>
>>8837865
Reading the post. Keeping the kid in just a diaper, calling it a "thing" you really feel sorry for the poor kid.

I've got a toodler myself, and he can drive me crazy sometimes, but I've never treated him with such disdain. Frustration? Absolutely, but not disdain.
>>
>>8837803
that's fucking sad
I can imagine how lonely that kid will grow...
>>
>>8837814
>>8837865
>>8837885
>>8837887
OP here.
Like the situation horrified me a bit. They seemed unnaturally detached to the child. Maybe they were the babysitters, but even if then shame on the real fucking parents for letting these freaks touch their child. You had a child and you should be taking care of it, even if you want a fun weekend.

Little tid-bit I just remembered:
>Father had a really expensive looking prop. Like some resin-molded sceptor.
>In order to shush the kid a little, he gives the kid his prop to play with
>Kid is distracted for 5 minutes, remembers he's hungry again and throws sceptor on the ground.
> "-insert mom's name- HE FUCKING THREW THE SCEPTOR."
>Kid is wailing
>That's when I just couldn't take it and left.
>>
>>8833366
That story was really heartwarming anon, you made me smile today. You're a good person.
>>
>>8837916
Honestly if the prop broke, they deserve it. For being shitty caregivers and being stupid enough to hand a fragile prop to an infant.
>>
>>8837916
I wish I could adopt that baby.
>>
>>8827397
Tiny cosplay is fucking adorable, but watch your kids! I saw a kid almost lose an eye last weekend. Some 2-3 year old Asian kid just wandering around the halls, and this chick in spiked thigh collars goes running past. Those spikes were right at the kid's eye level, and if kid's mom hadn't pulled her out of the way at the last second? It would have been hilarious, but still horrifying.
>>
File: 1426325250780.jpg (147KB, 800x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1426325250780.jpg
147KB, 800x1204px
>>
>>8837196
I prefer "fuck trophy".
>>
>>8838721
that implies that children are rewarding
>>
>>8838728
I think it really depends on the kid. Well behaved, decent kid? Fuck trophy. Assholish little brat? Crotch goblin.
>>
Babies not old enough to know what's going on have no business being at a convention. Either find a babysitter or don't go. Strollers also clog up the floor. I wish they could just ban them altogether.

I've attended so many panels where I get stuck sitting near a fussy kid and end up missing most of the panel because all I hear is a baby crying. I don't understand how people can be so self-centered that they can't step outside, attend to the baby's needs/make it stop crying, and quit disturbing everyone around them at an event that is NOT meant for children, anyway. Baby won't even remember any of it, so what's the point?

Older kids are fine, assuming they're well-behaved. Kids could actually have quite a lot of fun at a convention, and most conventions have kid-friendly/kid-oriented programming. Some cons I'd be really scared of the kids getting lost in the crowd though.
>>
i'd say at least a 5 or 6 year old any younger then that and what's the point unless it was "i couldn't get a sitter"
>>
I really don't think people should bring a kid under 9 or 10 to cons, especially if they intend to do late night shit. I remember a woman trying to bring her young son into a Ninja Hell panel at Ikkicon some years ago. It was like, 11:00 pm and the people running it had to repeatedly tell her it was an 18+ panel and that her son could not be there before she would leave.
>>
File: roflbot(4).jpg (484KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
roflbot(4).jpg
484KB, 800x535px
I always wonder if it's right to dress up your kids like this? It's almost like forcing dress ups for attention on a child too young to understand what's really going on around them.
>>
>>8842016
that's nuts, she could have put them to sleep and maybe left them with someone for the panel or something
>>
>>8834564
10/10 would play witchhunt with
>>
>>8844085
She may of not had somebody to watch them. But if she didn't, then she just has to miss the panel. Sounds like the kind of mother who wants rules broken for her and her kids, but would throw a fit if she saw somebody else doing it.
>>
>>8827397
Ok I going through the family albums I got a pic of my dad as professor Xavier me as morph and my 5 year old dressed as banshee it was the last comic con we went to before my dad past away. He wanted to go even though he was still getting kemo
>>
>>8827397
Ok I going through the family albums I got a pic of my dad as professor Xavier me as morph and my 5 year old dressed as banshee it was the last comic con we went to before my dad past away. He wanted to go even though he was still getting kemo. Early 90s.
>>
>>8844330
And I dont mean "comic con" I mean a comic convention
>>
>>8833366
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>8827397
It depends on the kid, honestly.

desu at one month, my daughter would've been really easy to handle at a con. She would just sleep in her baby carrier most of the time. She'd just need to eat and get changed every three hours or so. The real problem with a baby that small is that I'd be worried about catching con funk. Some people won't even take a one month old out of the house out of paranoia, and I think that's quite extreme, but a con is crowded and sweaty and germs spread...yikes.

I took her to a small local one when she was four months old. Quietly sat through a couple panels and slept for a while, but later she started getting cranky because of the volume of people around us, so I bailed early and took her home. I think the key here is knowing your baby's limits and getting them somewhere safe and quiet well before they reach them. And of course keeping your child well fed, hydrated and clothed throughout the day (sunscreen, warm clothing, depending), with frequent breaks for naps or just quiet time. Yes, even if you're going to miss that one panel or whatever.

Carriers are better than strollers for sure though I know those can't always be avoided. And toddlers need to be at your side so they can't get themselves lost or trampled. Little kids won't get much out of it, but bigger kids would downright enjoy themselves, I think. I know I would have at six years old.

Like, it can definitely be done in a way that causes minimum inconvenience to baby, you, and the rest of the attendees, it's just that the kind of people that like to attend cons and wouldn't forgo a con for their baby likely wouldn't also know how to behave properly in such a situation.

>>8828478
>>8833882
Doing it so damn right.
>>
>>8833933
Check your theater for Stars and Strollers or a similar program. They're screenings specifically for parents with babies and for Cineplex theaters if you buy your ticket at the box office you get $2 off. Everyone's kids will be screaming so you won't feel the need to leave the room! win-win! Sit him down on the floor at the front on a blanket with toys and snacks and enjoy the movie. We saw Mockingjay pt. 2 at such a screening and desu it really wasn't that bad. We're already used to hearing babies cry so it wasn't even that much of a bother.
>>
>>8843102
some kids are into it, i remember seeing two little girls as anna and elsa playing chase calling eachother by names it was the cutest thing on the planet.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.