[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/01/ 22/censored-cosplay-tigh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: Bsh1cf3fcAA-dAD.png (100KB, 580x373px) Image search: [Google]
Bsh1cf3fcAA-dAD.png
100KB, 580x373px
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/01/22/censored-cosplay-tights-a-new-concept-in-keeping-your-undies-hidden-at-anime-conventions/

What do you think?
>>
Wheres the fun in that
>>
>>8826899
Mystery?
>>
Eh, cheaper to wear shorts. Or panties over your tights over your actual panties, if you're trying to be accurate.
>>
Japan thinks of everything.

The novelty is funny and I guess it's nice to have coverage on warmer days so you don't have to wear bike shorts, but at the same time, it's kind of dumb.
>>
Are there any characters this would be perfect for? Any shows that overdo the shadow censor?
>>
I get the appeal of the "censored" look, but it seems like it's still fetishy. If the only point were to cover panties you'd just wear shorts underneath like cosplayers have been doing for years.

These would be super easy to make though. Dance tights dip-dyed in black fabric dye, being careful not to let the dye soak too far up the tights to prevent the gradient from coming too far down the legs.
>>
File: eyebrows.gif (20KB, 199x149px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.gif
20KB, 199x149px
>rocketnews
>>
>>8826912
to be honest it probably is just fetishy. even some super thick tights(and some leggings) are pretty easy to see-through.
>>
>>8826931
Especially if she's wearing light-colored panties underneath, and it's stretched out over the hips, you can still see through it in many cases.

And I doubt these being manufactured would be anywhere as opaque as dance tights, which can still be somewhat see through when stretched over hips.

But if that's what you're into I can't really judge. Just doesn't seem useful as actual panty protection.
>>
>>8826941
>But if that's what you're into I can't really judge. Just doesn't seem useful as actual panty protection.

basically what I thought when I saw these...is kinda funny/a novel item, but if I really want to actually cover my bits up down there from upskirt shots, I think wearing shorts is just easier, feels more secure, and kinda ruins the look to any potential creepers looking for upskirts, y'know?
>>
>>8826896
I really like this, wish they had come out when I was younger and wore shorter stuff
>>
>>8826911
I immediately thought if Hana from Prison School. Maybe even add the "Medusa"
>>
high likelyhood of rocketnews not actually translating the original article, but instead picking out key words and making shit up.
>>
>>8826965
>>8826941
I bet it could work if you wore underwear that matches your skin tone well enough
>>
>>8827125
That would actually be super hilarious
>>
>>8826965
yeah i had some really ugly shorts that i used to wear under stuff, they would have definitely ruined the appeal for most people haha
>>
>>8826896
just so you know, you aren't safe

source: tights/pantyhose are my biggest fetish. But your lucky I'm not a creeper. I used to creep in NYC and follow and take shots of women when I was in college. But now I've dialed it back and I feel really awful about it.

Truthfully the shots I took were horrible and the women looked very fearful.

tl;dr i'm still gonna fap to you when i go home. [spoiler]even if you are a boy[/spoiler]
>>
>>8827253
awful* as in the pictures were very blurry and I was a terrible photographer
>>
>>8826896
desu I just wear bicycle shorts.
>>
>>8827253
theres people that get turned on by turdle necks and crying babies
>>
>>8826911
Pretty much any girl character from kids' games have just a black space under their skirts.
>>
>>8827150
It's actually 1:1 translations of the Twitter posts regarding the concept art.
>>
I think its a good idea.

But I usually wear something like pic related under skirts and stuff. Not like they're hard to find. I'm surprised most girls don't wear them normally.
>>
Will people spend +20 on this when they can take a pair of normal skin tights and dye it?
Probably.
>>
Cute idea but I wont get them since i prefer showing off anyway. <3
>>
>>8826896
isn't this more to prevent the upskirt photography pervs more than anything? Sure you can wear shorts/hotpants or bloomers underneath short skirts and dresses but it's still pretty uncomfortable to think that someone might still have an upskirt shot where you can still see the contours of your body clearly. In photos I'm guessing if someone did try to creep shot you, or even something accidental, you would just see a black blur like a shadow and no real contours or sense of a body outline. It would just look like a shadow.

I do agree though, someone's still gonna get off on this or even as a bizarre twist, taking deliberate upskirt shots because it's 'censored' will become a trend, even if it's just for extra low angle photography to show of as much thigh as possible or something.
>>
>>8829339
they never mention a cosplay anti-upskirt thing like they stressed in the article tho.
>>
>>8830424
just to clarify, I meant taking deliberate upskirt shots as trend with consent from the cosplayer or model, I didn’t mean to suggest that it would cause an influx of closet pervs to start taking pics because 'this makes it ok now'..although there might be a token few of those that come out the woodwork, stranger things have happened.
>>
this is so obviously thought of by a guy... black ombre tights would not look like a shadow lol. it would just be same awkward ugly looking butt part, seams and all, but in black. There is a reason why stockings are sexy and tights aren't...
>>
File: 1396491439612.jpg (101KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
1396491439612.jpg
101KB, 800x547px
>>8830448
>tights aren't...
Yeah they are.
>>
>>8827125
>>8827164

okay, now i have a need

i had matched lingerie (really glad other people do that. feel like less of a fag.) when i did hana but this. this is a very good thing and i am very excited
>>
>>8826899
It looks cool?
>>
>>8830098
>because I'm not 6
>because I don't want people who catch an upskirt of me thinking I'm 6
>shorts aren't poofy, they're more streamlined under the outfit
>>
>>8830098
That's cute. I'm a guy btw.
>>
File: 7c86b40a.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7c86b40a.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
I'd prefer portable light beams.
>>
>>8834833
Eh. That's just you. No one's gonna think you're 6 unless you're some kind of midget with baby face syndrome. I think they're pretty cute.
>>
>>8835119
This thing is ridiculous. You can see the majority of the panties in this picture.
>>
>>8830118
Bless your heart
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 636x382px
>>8826911
>>
>not just wearing spats under your shirt
>>
>>8830098
I think a bunch of girls wear stuff like this normally? At least all my friends do. Most people wouldn't know I guess because even if they're shorts I don't show them off.
>>
amusing, but not totally worth the hassle unless they're cheap
>>
>>8827253
>tl;dr i'm still gonna fap to you when i go home. [spoiler]even if you are a boy[/spoiler]

As a crossplayer I'm feeling weird about wearing skirts now.
But damn if they aren't comfortable.
>>
>>8835119
Lasers are sexy.
>>
Why don't Japanese schoolgirls wear shorts under their skirts in the first place? Always thought it was weird that a conservative country that sexualized panties doesn't mandate wearing shorts under uniform skirts.
>>
>>8838967
>tfw you wear spats to protect your modesty and then those become a fetish too

can't win.
>>
>>8835119
that would be an amusing cosplay idea
>>
>>8846663
you'd think so, i think that maybe that would just get sexualized so maybe they don't bother?
>>
>>8846663
actually a lot do, you can find little hot pants or items called 'safety shorts' sold everywhere that say things like 'it doesn’t matter if you see' on them. Sometimes these shorts are specifically marketed towards school girls.
>>
>>8846663
I went to an all girls school, so we had a similar uniform. Some girls do wear shorts. Some don't, especially in the summer when it get shot. That being said, school skirts are usually quite long by rule so girls usually aren't worried about their underwear peeking out. The only reason you would see underwear is A) The girl rolled up her skirt, in which case she probably wouldn't care about a little sexy underwear showing, B) It's super windy, which won't happen very often and you can hold down your skirt easily anyway, or rarely C) Someone is purposing peeking, in which case, not really your fault.
>>
Why are girls so uptight about people seeing their panties? It's just underwear. Calm down.
>>
>>8851613
Why do people want to see girls' panties? You shouldn't be looking at anyone's underwear in the first place, unless they consented to it.

I guess a part of it is because it's been drilled into our minds since an early age. Sit like a lady, close your legs, etc. I'm kind of w/e about it, but I can understand why some girls are not comfortable with people seeing their panties.
>>
>>8826896
I need and want this.
It's perfect.
>>
>>8851622
>"Why do people want to see girls'panties?"

If this is a real question, congratulations, you're retarded.
>>
>>8846734
Everything is a fetish, it doesn't matter what, someone finds that sexy and will fap to that.

If shit can be a fetish even the way you put your hair or do your nails can be and are a fetish.
>>
>>8851881
You misunderstood the context. You're the retarded one.
>>
File: burka.jpg (31KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
burka.jpg
31KB, 300x425px
>>8846734
You really can't win.
Not even with pic related.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.