[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime-Zap 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
Zap has come and gone. Did any gulls make it? Pictures, complaints, dramu?

How was the masquerade? I wanted to go because my friends were in it, but I got caught up in a tournament.
>>
File: sailorwhoa.jpg (88KB, 960x558px) Image search: [Google]
sailorwhoa.jpg
88KB, 960x558px
Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8808247
I am blessed to not have caught that.

That being said, I didn't take many pictures this weekend so here's a Metatron.
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>8808431
Same f a m.

I was barely there all weekend. There wasn't a whole lot to do compared to previous years, and their booths were lacking. Idk why they listed lolita Collective if they weren't planning on coming back after their second year.

Of course the weather didn't help either.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x313px
>>8808632
I was there all weekend, even with the shit weather, and like you said, there wasn't shit to do. Probably one of their worst years.
The dealer's room was seriously lacking, as were the panels. The swap meet this year was a fucking joke. I just stayed to have fun with friends and to see Greg Ayre's 18+ panel.
>>
>>8808695
Man, I was really hoping that they'd have the pokemon trivia again.

I think next year I'll just get a one day (Saturday) pass. I think the only panels I went to was part of the wtf yaoi and part of the mlp panel. I actually wanted to go to the What to Do in Japan and Dolls 101 panel, but they were running at the same time and I had a family thing to do that evening.

Sometimes I feel like the con should be turned over to some other group. Kopf-con stigma aside, imho, having too many cons to work on through the year seems to work against the quality of their smaller cons.
>>
>>8808770
If it was the guy doing that Pokemon game show, he was at a different con this weekend.
>>
>>8808770
>having too many cons to work on through the year seems to work against the quality of their smaller cons.
This super hard. And it's a shame too, because Anime-Zap has a lot of potential to be a big thing.
>>
>>8808247
That Moon can get it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.