[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feelings Concerning Lolita Fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nzedtgbjH01s0s3nuo1_1280.jpg (125KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzedtgbjH01s0s3nuo1_1280.jpg
125KB, 600x799px
I'd like to discuss some things I thought about recently.
Here are some questions:

- Do you compare yourselves a lot to other lolitas in general?
- Do you compare your style/ability to coord to others?
- Do you compare your wardrobe (amount of dresses & items, amount of brand stuff) to others?
- Do you unintentionally make lolita fashion a kind of competition?
- Do you get angry when Lolitas wirte sth. like this: "This is just my SMALL lolita dress collection" [List with 30+ dresses & other items follows] ?

I shamefully have to admit that I can answer all the questions with Yes.
Sometimes I feel more confident about myself, for example if I got good photos or ordered new items. But at other times it's so frustrating that I think about giving it up.

I'd like to know your thoughts/feels about that, how you deal with it, your experiences, advice etc.
>>
I have to say no to all of those. I'm involved in my local comm and am somewhat involved in the international comm but generally I don't really care what other people are doing, what they're wearing, how big their wardrobes are or how great their coords may or may not be (though I do love looking at other people's coords for inspiration). I wear lolita for myself because I love it and don't concern myself so much with others.
>>
Yes to all of them. Lolita is kind of a collecting hobby for me, and I'm quite competitive when it comes to things like that. I'm trying to be more confident and not care so much, but it's a process. I'm staying away from most online comms to focus more on my own wardrobe.
>>
Like roses.

Nice to look at for the season but always covered in cutting thorns.

Or dolls, beautiful in appearance but empty inside.
>>
>>8797825
Though I wouldn't consider myself or anyone in my comm empty inside, that would be a sad thing.
>>
I think a lot of girls into the fashion would answer "yes" to most of these, and when I first started I would have probably answered that way as well, but as I've started collecting pieces and wearing them more often, my feelings have changed a lot.

I really don't find myself comparing myself and my coordinating skills to others in terms of "competition;" for me, if I like a coordinate or style a lot, I will try to incorporate elements of that into my own. Or, I might just really admire it without wanting to wear it myself.

I think joining my local comm and actually starting to make lolita friends has helped this - I don't see them as competition. A lot of girls coordinate better than I do, but that's not what I'm focused on when at meet-ups. Of course, I care about how I look and try to make good and well thought out coordinates, but I'm not thinking about looking better than others.

I do totally compare my wardrobe to others though! I'm new-ish so I don't have many main pieces (less than 10), so when I see extensive collections I totally get jealous. But I also get inspired to expand my own.
>>
>>8797790
>- Do you compare yourselves a lot to other lolitas in general?
Sort of but not really. If I do it's usually "wow I'm dressed way better than them, I could be worse"
>- Do you compare your style/ability to coord to others?
I try not to mostly because I understand it's a process. I think I dress relatively well now but I sometimes see other people and wish my coords looked like theirs - it's mostly a matter of them simply being more experienced than me and or having more disposable funds to put into lolita than me. So I just try to emulate certain things I want to do in my next coords and do my best to save up for certain pieces and accessories.
>- Do you compare your wardrobe (amount of dresses & items, amount of brand stuff) to others?
In a way where I wish I had more stuff or certain items, sure, but I'm not jealous over anyone else's wardrobe in particular.
>- Do you unintentionally make lolita fashion a kind of competition?
Nope, I'm fine with just dressing up and being frilly with my friends and my comm. The only time I've tried to be better is to outshine an ita I know when I first started but that wasn't too hard.
>- Do you get angry when Lolitas wirte sth. like this: "This is just my SMALL lolita dress collection" [List with 30+ dresses & other items follows] ?
I may roll my eyes but I would only get upset if someone said that and then proceeded to be bitchy to me or other people about it.
>>
I have compared my ability to coord and the size of my wardrobe to other girls, but I don't really dwell on it anymore. I kind of had to make an effort to make sure competition stays out of it, which was hard at first because sometimes it feels like a lot of girls are actively competing. One thing that helped me is not giving into the internal pressure to be more OTT than I was comfortable with and just wearing the kinds of simple coords that got me into the fashion to begin with. It's a "boring" look by todays standards and garners you absolutely no attention, which is what I feel ultimately set me free. I enjoy myself more now.
>>
>Do you compare yourselves a lot to other lolitas in general?
Nah
>Do you compare your style/ability to coord to others?
Sometimes, especially if that lolita has a similar style to me. I don't necessarily compare, but I do try to use them as inspiration!

>Do you compare your wardrobe (amount of dresses & items, amount of brand stuff) to others?
I did in the beginning, but now I don't care. There's always going to be someone who has more, or someone who has less. You'll run yourself into the poor house if you try to start a buying competition.

>Do you unintentionally make lolita fashion a kind of competition?
Sometimes, desu. I'm a very competitive person overall though. Lolita is a competition as far as getting a print release/winning an auction. Sometimes I get caught up in how many notes I get on a coord compared to my "rivals" but lately I've cared less and less.
>Do you get angry when Lolitas wirte sth. like this: "This is just my SMALL lolita dress collection" [List with 30+ dresses & other items follows] ?
I just think they're an asshole, but scroll through their wardrobe anyway.

I think once you get over the idea that lolita is a competition, you'll like it a lot more. Nothing wrong with buying new things, or taking good pictures. But I absolutely despise it when someone goes off their rocker and just spams their page with bragging. I buy new stuff all the time, I never once post about it. I feel that's just asking for people to judge me and jump to conclusions
>>
Only at meets
I do like to see how I'm different or the same in taste to others
>- Do you compare your wardrobe (amount of dresses & items, amount of brand stuff) to others?
Nah, I live in acceptance of my poorfaggotry
No, but maybe if there's someone who gets very popular I might think 'I could do better', or if I don't like someone I might be more critical of them
>- Do you get angry when Lolitas wirte sth. like this: "This is just my SMALL lolita dress collection" [List with 30+ dresses & other items follows] ?
Not really

It's just clothes.
For some girls, like those still in highschool or maybe just with nothing else to focus on I can see how they get sucked into the online competition but really once you've got other stuff going on it's just not important
Unless there's a big event coming up, and then suddenly it's all very important for about two months
>>
>>8797790
I just compare my looks and weight. This fashion has actually helped my self-esteem a lot. I love to see other people's coords and wardrobes. I could give a shit less about how many dresses other people can afford or how they personally feel about it. As long as I can afford dresses I like, I'm happy.
>>
>>8797790
Why not
Yeah, but mostly in terms of physical appearance and wardrobe size.
Yeah a little.
>Do you compare your wardrobe (amount of dresses & items, amount of brand stuff) to others?
Sometimes. I try to make mine look bigger than it is.
I try not to, but I also want to impress my comm.
>Do you get angry when Lolitas wirte sth. like this: "This is just my SMALL lolita dress collection" [List with 30+ dresses & other items follows] ?
You salty fuck

This shit is like a competition instead of a community sometimes. Like you can be a "better" lolita. You should want to have a finer eye for coordinating and a wardrobe just for yourself.
That being said, I've only been in the fashion for a year or so and joining my comm has been kind of hard since they've all been in the fashion forever and all already friends. So I try my best to be competent, but sometimes I look back on my older outfits and just wonder why. Improvement is tough.
>>
I am competitive but in a friendly way. I do like owning nicer stuff and dressing better than others, but I don't dislike anyone for being better or worse than me. I just like the positive attention I get.
>>
>>8798020
doesn't seem like the best comm to join
>>
Yes, mostly in appearance (weight and hair/make) and wardrobe.
Yes, though I have mixed feelings about this. I am not into OTT or anything and feel like simple coords are harder to get competitive about, but sometimes I see coords and wonder why I didn't think of pairing certain items/colors.
To some extent, although mostly I just feel bad for being a bit of a poorfag.
In real life, not really, but when it comes to online comms/likes/etc., yeah, probably.
Angry isn't the right word, but it does kind of irk me. Thankfully I really only deal with this around egl wardrobe season.

I am almost a lone lolita and don't get involved with a lot of the online community drama. I thought I was pretty detached from the competition mindset until a couple of months ago, when I started posting coords online again. Feeling shitty for not getting many likes and comparing myself to other people made me realize how competitive I am. I think I'll stop posting online again, to be honest, or if I do, it'll be on my personal blog or daily lolita.
>>
>>8798020
> You salty fuck

I never write anything shitty to these girls, so I don't see where I'm salty or a fuck.
>>
> Do you compare yourselves a lot to other lolitas in general?
Yes, to see what popular lolitas have that I don't have, and try to work towards those things.

> Do you compare your style/ability to coord to others?
Yes

> Do you compare your wardrobe (amount of dresses & items, amount of brand stuff) to others?
Sometimes, but I'm satisfied with my wardrobe, and even though it's fun to look at ones with 50 popular dresses, I wouldn't be able to afford or wear that many at the moment any way.

> Do you unintentionally make lolita fashion a kind of competition?
No, but I do want to see people be well dressed

> Do you get angry when Lolitas wirte sth. like this: "This is just my SMALL lolita dress collection" [List with 30+ dresses & other items follows] ?
Not if they really feel like it's small, but most of the time it smells like humbebragging (in which case, stop)
>>
>>8797790
I only do because I am worried they will look down on me for looking like shit if I don't compare myself to make sure I am at least as good as other lolitas in my comm
Same answer as above. My comm has mainly mediocre dressers and my style is borderline non-lolita because the aesthetic doesn't suit my body type (although I love it, I do what I can)
Not really, I just don't want them to look down on me for having so little clothing.
Nope, I don't care about "efame" but I would like to be considered among the better dressers (not true)/more active members of my comm (true).
>Do you get angry when Lolitas write sth. like this: "This is just my SMALL lolita dress collection" [List with 30+ dresses & other items follows] ?
A little bit, but other comms are much more competitive so comparatively their wardrobes are probably smaller.
>>
>>8798043
Paraphrasing the OP:
>are you a cunt or a liar
>is this known issue in the community bad
>do you get pissed off when people do something annoying
>please agree with me so I know I'm not alone
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 480x465px
>>8798113
You're really stretching it. You don't seem like a nice person. :)))
>>
>>8798039
That's why I keep myself away from my local comm. It's really hard for me to stay confident while being surrounded with people having a ton of glorious outfits, who gain more e-fame year by year. I know, it sounds unhealthy, but it feels like if I will ever improve enough to build some difficult OTT outfits to reach the respectable level, my comm will stay one step ahead because of more extensive expirience. Need to say I don't like the whole OTT thing, but it looks for me like the general label of proper coordinating skills, like if you have enough creativity to put some new and fancy stuff on yourself, you're in. I don't think that my coordinating skills are this bad, but I just want to take this challenge for fun, not because of fear to make some faux pas.
>>
>>8797790
>Not really, not more than I do against other people I know.
>If I do I think I'm pretty good actually, though I'm not really into OTT styles so I'm impressed by girls who do it well. I like seeing girls in styles I wouldn't wear.
>I sold a lot so I have a pretty small wardrobe for lolita now. I don't really care, when I think about it I don't need that many. I like to wear my things. I like it when my friends have a large wardrobe, it's fun to see their purchases/ different styles.
>Hahaha no, I'm not a competitive person, especially over frilly dresses.
>I find it a bit bizarre since even 30 normie dresses would make up a large wardrobe so I roll my eyes a bit but don't really care.
Wear the fashion for yourself, the comm isn't there to be your competition. They're people into the same fashion there to discuss it and make friends. Look past appearances.
>>
With browsing /cgl/, I've learned what *not* to do based on what the ita and nitpick threads generally post and discuss. So in a way, yes.
I try not to, though I do have small thoughts from time to time.
> Do you compare your wardrobe (amount of dresses & items, amount of brand stuff) to others?
Yes. Unless if someone mentions that they're very new or they're wearing their first coord, I always assume that people have bigger wardrobes than I do. It's something I've always been aware about, mainly because I know I have a very small wardrobe (four main pieces, two skirts, and three blouses).
When it comes to "best dressed", no. When it comes to wardrobe size, yes.
> Do you get angry when Lolitas wirte sth. like this: "This is just my SMALL lolita dress collection" [List with 30+ dresses & other items follows] ?
Yes. In my opinion, if you have more than 10 main pieces, then you don't have a small wardrobe.
>>
I've always felt very negatively about my appearance. While I love lolita and feel beautiful in it, I'm definitely taller and less cute/elegant than most of the girls I know in the fashion and feel like I must look grotesque next to them. It doesn't help that I'm not at all photogenic. That, and I'm not very good at socializing, particularly with people who are all already friends with one another like everyone in my comm is, so I feel like I must come across as a little awkward and am self-conscious of that. So yes, I compare my looks and social skills all the time, but that's not lolita-specific, to be fair.
Not really. I'm still learning, but for the most part, I like my coords, even if they are on the simpler side usually. I don't look down on others who are at least trying, and I admire girls who have a great eye for putting coords together.
Not really. I have more brand main pieces in my wardrobe than taobao but I do love my taobao items, and I feel like the girls in my comm treat me significantly differently when I'm wearing a taobao main piece vs when I'm in brand, but I try not to let that bother me. As long as my wardrobe makes me happy, I don't really care what others think or what anyone else has.
I don't think so and try not to, though I would like to be thought of as well-dressed, but who wouldn't?
I think that's sort of tacky if it's humblebragging, but it doesn't really get to me, no.
>>
>>8798231
Are you me?

Although I don't feel as negatively about my appearance now than I used to, I'm definitely on the tall side, super not photogenic, and really bad at socializing. Sometimes I wonder how people can make new friends after a certain point/age because it always feels to me that everyone already has friends, so if some random loner comes butting in, it'd be all weird and hard to get close to anyone anyway.

Everything else you said though is on point with my feels.
>>
>>8797790
Mostly when it comes to appearance, I have had low self esteem since I was a child. I worry I look like the manfaced girls other lolitas love to make fun of. I wear pastel vomit sweet and don't have the ideal "kawaii uguu" babyface, so I am always comparing myself when I see cute babyfaced girls.
Sometimes. Like I said, I wear pastel vomit sweet and most people associate that style with OTT sweet. My outfits aren't really OTT, so they would be seen as boring compared to other sweet lolitas.
Not really. I am very picky with my style, I prefer pastel colors and prints that are toys, cute animals, ponies, etc. I will probably never have a huge wardrobe.
No, I mostly keep to myself. I don't post photos online and never feel the need to be better dressed, have the most brand, etc.
No, maybe that person does think they have a small wardrobe compared to their friends/community members.
>>
Not really. If anything, lolita has given me more confidence since I moved away from cosplaying. Being hardcore into cosplay made me feel ugly, fat, and unskilled, I don't feel those things in lolita.

A little bit, only because I often hear that I have a good eye for colors and putting them together. I feel like a lot of seagulls don't understand that finding the exact perfect item in the exact perfect color at an acceptable price within a week isn't very reasonable. The small imperfections in outfits is what makes them personal and real.

My wardrobe is minuscule but I don't really mind, I'm a student working part time so it would be irresponsible for me to buy a lot of luxury clothing. I have friends who work full time in their career so obviously they're going to be able to afford a lot more than me.

No, not sure how I would.

Who care?
>>
I'd say yes to all of them but the last one, because it really depends, for some people 30 dresses isn't much.
I compare myself because I want to get better. My coordinating abilities are fine, I'm not jealous of how good other girls can coordinate.
I am jealous that some girls look better in Lolita than me. I'm 5'6'' and although I'm not ugly I don't have a cute face, I'm a size 4~6 but I feel that I look big next to the other girls. Some people just look better in Lolita.
And I do compare my wardrobe to other lolitas too, but not the size of it, what would be the point of feeling jealous of a girl with a huge Motie collection if I'm an AP fan myself? I'm jealous of the girls who own a bunch of my wishlist items and dream dresses, regardless of their wardrobe size.
>>
>>8798539
Oh damn... I'm a 4-6 and I'm smaller than anyone in my comm except one very young girl.

But I'm super jealous of people with lots of rare moitie, I'm constantly watching JP sites for it
>>
Not really.
Yes, but it's more to gain inspiration on how to wear items I own rather than feeling good or bad for myself.
I am envious of those that have items I covet, but I don't feel jealousy for those with zillions of items - I don't actually like having a lot of stuff. I find it overwhelming, and your wardrobe gets to the stage where you barely wear any of it. Mine is big enough as it is and I'm trying to cut down.
No
No, I think it may have in earlier years but that amount is easily attainable after being in the fashion for a few years. I can see how it may seem small to someone who has been at it for a long time.
>>
Two weeks into the pressure and I realised there was literally no reward. You could feel smug, sure, but there's no prizes, no pats on the back, no recognition, nothing.

If you're pretty then you inspire petty jealousy. Anons will be looking for your faults so that they can bitch to make themselves feel superior.

If you were e-famous then there's always someone waiting for you to slip up so you can become the next lolcow.

If you have a lot of followers you can't brag about it without looking like an uppity douche.

If you're always trying to out-OTT other girls you end up being the poster girl for "this is why I hate classic lolita, everything's just piled on her head".

If you have a bigger wardrobe you've just narrowed your own living space for the sake of a competition with no prize.

Done all the above correctly? Not too pretty but dresses well, famous but humble, not too OTT or too underdressed, always coorded well? Congrats, here's your prize of ...nothing. You still have to wake up and go to work. You still have to wait in line at the grocery store. And anons still come into lolita threads yelling "you're dressed like freaks!". People still stop you on the street when all you want is to get coffee. You've done the wonderful accomplishment of changing nothing, and after a couple of years the younger lolitas won't even remember you. What a wonderful prize.

Seriously. Take a deep breath and let all of this go. Find the things about the hobby that truly make you happy. Get off social media or quit your comm if they're the ones putting pressure on you. Life will be better when you focus on making yourself happy instead of one-upping another person.
>>
>>8797790
Kind of. I mostly think "I wonder if I could do something similar...?" when I see coordinates I like. I don't generally compare myself in the context of better or worse, though. There's no point.

Nah. See above. I'll borrow ideas that I like from other outfits, but rarely does it boil down to "oh, she's so much better/worse at this than me!" I rarely post photos of myself, and wearing lolita is mostly a social thing to hang out with my comm these days, so comparisons would be fairly counter-productive to getting along with everyone.

Nah. Though I do like going through wardrobe posts. I'm terrible at keeping up with updates, so I often miss really cool releases on non-print dresses.

Nope.

Also nope. Their issue with false modesty isn't my problem, really.
>>
Not much honestly,but when i do it's only causei'm insecure about my weight(and i'm smaller than average.)
Currently yes,but i've only been able to dress in Lolita now forabout6-7months.
Again i know for only how long i've been in to Lolita i still have a decent closet.
No why?It's just a fucking fashion.
No, cause i dont care.
>>
>>8799049
i've never understood people who do alot for social media etc. i dress up every day and don't even take selfies. it just shocks me to see all these people act like online praise is a necessity.
>>
Yes to everything but the last two and the one about comparing style. I don't see the the point in making it a competition, don't care is someone says heir small wardrobe and it's ton of dresses, and I think I coord well enough.

But like >>8798539 said, I don't have that cute of a face either. I'm always jealous of girls with cute faces in this fashion, and girls who are really petite. Their smaller bodies make them look that much cuter in the fashion.
And I get pretty jealous of girls with my dream pieces, lots of beautiful dresses and bags in their wardrobe, or with tons of sought after brand I'd like to have too. And as of lately I've been getting jealous of girls with beautiful delicate looking blouses in their coords or closets cause I want all those blouses too.
>>
No
Yes, definitely. I can't change my face but I can always improve on hair and makeup, and get coord inspiration from others

All the time.It justifies my spending more easily when I know of someone with five times as many pairs of shoes, dresses etc.

I do if I'm going to post online. I always want to put my best outfit on, look my best etc

Nope. It is small compared to some collections, it's all a matter of perspective.
>>
>>8799049
Underrated fucking post right here. Just reading some of these responses really brings to light how mentally unhealthy some of you guys are. And I say this as a lolita.
>>
>>8799049
you can be a lolita and still do wonderful things with your life. afterall, its just clothes
>>
>>8797790
Actually yeah, kinda. I don't like competition much but I'm kind of an envious person by nature. Then I breath and take a look at my life and see it's really good and I have nothing to be envious of.

Slightly unrelated but I have this tad bit of e-fame, like people won't know my name but would recognize me/my outfit and would sometimes reach out to me in con setting. I got so used to it that I'm a bit surprised whenever people talk not so politely to me online or irl, and usually assume they didn't recognize me. I feel awful for thinking that way, but you get used to the least bit of fame so fast. Of course I do my best to not let that show and make everyone comfortable around me, introduce myself etc. I still feel really bad being so vain.
>>
I do, namely in appearance. I'm an oddly proportioned potato. No matter how much work I do on my body, nothing is ever going to fit me perfectly. I find myself envying girls who have that nice petite frame while I'm over here working out and getting hulkier in every attempt just to burn fat or do a simple chore.
Not really. My ability to coord is limited only by money and what I choose to spend it on. I have the ability, but I might not have the right items.
I do get a bit envious of people with large wardrobes but... they either make more money than I do, or have been in the fashion longer. I also realize that people would be really envious of my wardrobe so I try not to think about it much.
I can get into collecting items and getting the popular dream dresses. I think that part is fun and actually really rewarding. I just can't get into the competition of who has the best genes, who wears it better, whose pinks match the exact pantone shade all the the time, who has more hits than misses. I try not to pay much attention to that and just focus on improving myself and my wardrobe. I think in order to really grow and improve, people forget that you need to fail and see where you could have done better.
I was guilty of doing something like this, but only because I knew people who had far more and more coveted items. lol. But then looking back I realize that I probably sounded like a total asshole. No, I don't really care. They are either assholes or are comparing themselves to others.
>>

Yes, but I try to use it as a inspiration rather to cry about the fact that some people are godesses and gods when it comes to coording.

Everyone tries to be unique and get likes, so yeah I do sadly, thought I try not to.
Dude,yes.But hey, when you arent made of money it will take some time, and I am fine with it. Thought there are many lolita dresses and other stuffs I would love to own right away!
Both yes and no, I try to be as creative and adventurous as I can and still make it a good coord. Sometimes I fall flat on my face, other times it looks ok. Thought I cant deny that I would freaking love to have over 100 likes on COF one day.
Yes, exspecially if they portray it in a braggish manner. If they are more humble about it, then its ok.
>>
Not particularly. Especially because I'm relatively new. But I think I do compare myself as I'm starting with other people's start in the fashion, and I'm satisfied that I'm not starting at a total ita phase.
No. I'm quite confident in my style. Not every coord of mine is perfect, but it usually has to do with not having all the accessories I want, etc. Not with bad taste or bad coordination skills.
Yeah. I don't have nearly as much stuff as I want, and I'm aware that I have less than most because I'm new and can't afford to buy a whole lot at once.
Nah.
I don't get angry, I just judge them a little bit and move on.
>>
I don't tend to get jealous or competitive with other lolitas because I know I have a fairly enviable wardrobe and have a generally liked sense of style. I never set out to have a collection that people liked, but I ended up collecting a lot of shit that I personally have wanted for years but wasn't popular during the OTT sweet heyday and is a little more sought after now. I think as long as you do your own thing and don't try to follow trends, it's admirable, and having a unique sense of style makes you a more looked up to lolita than trying to best others by wearing or trying to obtain the same things.
>>
>>8799276
They are just realistic. There are a lot of examples, when girls with a lot of sought after brand have had much better attitude than people who has mostly taobao wardrobe, or when people tried to avoid badly dressed lolitas from their meets in order to take beautiful group photos without them.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.