[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britfag UK Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 21

File: made-in-britain-01.jpg (60KB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
made-in-britain-01.jpg
60KB, 680x380px
Last one got archived.

Anyone got any last minute Christmas cosplays planned?
Ready for Kita reg in January?
Got a fav for the drama-fest that is LSCC Cosplay Championship in February?
How's the rest of your 2016 looking?
>>
>>8777658
Favs so far for LSCC are most of the people who have been announce. They're mostly all great
>>
>>8777738
Who's competing?
>>
>>8777745
There was a list posted last thread of all the ones we know. Or the thread before. Would copy paste from the archives but I'm on mobile and cba
>>
As someone who's looking to go to his first con next year what is a good entry level event?
>>
>>8777745
Kairi in Cosplayland announced they're entering, should be interesting to see what they do
>>
Are there any good UK facebook groups for buying and selling mens cosplay related stuff? The three largest UK cosplay buy and sell pages are literally nothing but female outfits or male outfits in tiny crossplay sizes.

Nigga my shoulders aint fittin in your size 12 jackets.
>>
>>8777781
what kind of thing do you like? MCM is a very commercial event, good for general smoozing around, cosplayers etc The London one is the biggest with their ones being in May and October, there are also ones dotted around the country in various cities. There's Kitacon in April https://www.kitacon.org/ reg opens on Jan 3rd but reg goes very quick so if you want to get a place you need to be there at the precise time they go on sale hitting refresh.
There's things like LSCC and LFCC as well which are good, LFCC has been very busy in recent years though.
>>
>>8777793
man up and just make your own
>>
>>8777792
??? Pretty sure they're one of the judges for the comp
>>
>>8777792
Moron.
>>
^^^^^^^
Any con is a great start because it's not like people are going to be forcing him onto a stage to critique him, what's he cosplaying as?
>>
>>8777745
>>8777768
Loads will enter but not say because of the drama last year
also you can't even officially enter until January. So I think a lot more will come out of the woodwork when they get confirmed place in it.
>>
>>8777768
Aretsaya and Oddtogs - Cinderella and Fairy Godmother live action
Helen Alice and Megabethbob - Purple Wedding Margaery and Cersei
Kaldorei and Lilskaii - Xena and Gabrielle
Penguin and joker from last year
Some foreign girls whose names escape me
Captain Amelia
The assassin guy
Andy claims he's not entering but I'm not convinced cause he's tagging all his shit with #LSCC
Couple of LOTR Cosplays and a few more Disney's, and apparently and ultron.
Also according to the last thread Eevee Cosplay is entering. Not sure if I believe that though.

The costume progress we're seeing so far is going pretty well IMO. Only 60 days to the con now. Hopefully will be a good competition and we'll beat the french
>>
>>8777794
>what kind of thing do you like?
You mean like what sort of weeaboo material? Seinen mostly (vinland saga, berserk, vagabond, onizuka etc). I've been starting to get materials together for a punpun costume (pic related). Does that help? I don't realy know the general theme of these events.
>>
>>8777806
There was advanced entry in October of like 20 places
>>
>>8777813
Well can you tell me the 20 people?

Also there are only 40 spots in the whole thing. Odd that they give half away early
>>
>>8777824
20 was an estimate

See above for all the people that have publicly announced that we know of
>>
>>8777811
If you wanna find people to talk manga to you're better off with things like Minami (reg sold out ages ago but you could day trip and chill in the bar but it won't give you much of an idea of the event), Kitacon (reg on January 3rd, mostly it's drunken party con but there's still a sizable portion of the attendance that can somewhat speak manga) and Amecon (reg sold out ages ago).

The thing about 'conventions' is that because they have only a select number of places and tend to be residential events where people stay the weekend they are arranged well in advance. This can be hard if you're like 'I want to attend an event now!' But that's life.

Events like London LSCC (February), London LFCC (February) and Midlands MCM Expo (February) ...I think they're consecutive weekends this year) are designed more for day tripping. People will make a weekend out of it but that's more excuses to be social, cosplay and/or compete in competitions as opposed to draw of the event itself.

You'll meet people if you're the sociable sort whose able to strike up conversation. You'll be able to buy really over priced stuff (both official and so fake it hurts but they'll still tell you it's 100% legit) you're better off finding online unless you're doing swaps and deals at the second hand stalls.

LSCC is about comics. It's a contract thing. But if you want to talk comics they do a really good job of covering a lot of the industry.

LFCC is more....whatever the fuck they get in honestly. They're spread so thin trying to market to so many media that it's a wonder attendees aren't beating each other up honestly.

Midlands is a smaller, cossier version of the basic MCM formula. DDR UK/Backdrop gaming provide a spectrum of games to while an hour, bunch of dealers selling a variety of merch, artist alley featuring some usual faces like DestinyBlue, masquerade masquerading as entertainment and I think Robot Wars still attends?
>>
>>8777824
Without getting buddy with the organisers no one can say for sure whose entering. Especially since it's open to international entries.

Unless, as several have said, they announce it publicly.
>>
>>8777837

Dang, thats a lot of good info. Thanks dude, this really helped.
>>
>>8777851
Dependent on where you hail from you might be able to find more specific local events or meets if you do even google and facebook group hoping. Or even arrange something if pickings are particularly sparse.

It depends what you want out of an event. The desperate social aspect of these events has massively declined with the increase of Facebook, it's so easy to find people online these days but there still a lot to be said for meeting people organically.

Different things suit different people. Best advice is pick something, go, and try and make the most of it.
>>
File: 1450799071085.jpg (191KB, 545x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1450799071085.jpg
191KB, 545x1212px
Disney Drama kicking off from the last thread
>>
>>8777880
following on from the last thread
If you've ever worn a princess to a convention its not hard to keep up the magic for kids. Odds are the parents will try and hurry the kids up and move on anyway, and you can just say the same things to every kid and all you need to do is keep up the act for a minute maximum.
And it makes the kids day if you're sweet to them and you can see how happy and grateful the parents are too.
>>
>>8777922
Arguably though, if you're a cosplayer, not a princess performer with training and experience, you have no obligation whatsoever to play that princess for kids at a con - You're there to dress up, you're not there to entertain. Surely the idea of a kid walking around a con chatting to ten different Elsas ruins the magic as much as Elsa with a tattoo, or Elsa smoking.
>>
>>8777933
Yeah but if a kid wants a photo and wants to talk to you like you're the character, is it really that hard to indulge them for a minute? Isn't being in character part of the appeal of cosplay anyway?
>>
>>8777969
I'm a cosplayer/party princess so I'd never not acknowledge a kid at a con, but some people I've met really do find it hard, and their shyness or apprehension comes across as standoffishness instead. And some people literally just make the costumes to wear them, not to play the character. The situation entirely depends upon whether you come across a performer-cosplayer or a straight-up costumer at a con. And on top of that there's a HUGE difference between cosplaying and getting paid to play the character at parties.
>>
>>8777933
I wear Tinkerbell at cons and yeah, there's no obligation, but it's morals. If you can look at a kid looking at you like you're the real Elsa or whatever, and ignore them, that's frankly shitty. I am crap with kids and I don't like them, but if that kid thinks I'm Tinkerbell then I'll chat shit about fairy dust for a minute or two. Imagine a little 6 year old girl coming up to you and really thinking you're Elsa, and just ignoring them. I couldn't do it. Also kids in that situation will normally assume that the first and/or best Elsa they meet will be the "real" Elsa and the others are just dressed up as her. But one of them is still real to them at least.
>>
>>8777977
If in doubt, just start quoting the film. Kids love that shit.
>>
Which uk cosplayers would you fuck?

I'd fuck sands, Kelly Jean and ragemore.
>>
>>8777983
But would they fuck you?
>>
>>8777983
That escalate quickly.
>>
>>8777933
that's not the same, if you've got tattoos or are smoking that doesn't really matter, thats you being you but if a little kid comes up to you like you're their idol do you really go "fuck you kid, i'm just here to be a fucking princess not pander to the young and immature, go home and play with your kiddy toys" or do you go "would you like a photo". I'm not saying go into full Disney princess mode, just don't be a cunt to a little kid and tell them that santa isn't real
>>
>>8777983
>sands
Great call. I pray for the day Sands goes the KJ & Tabitha route.
>Kelly Jean
All her ex's say she's a bad lay and she's the winner of the cosplayer most likely to pass on a rash award. Nice to look at but you don't want to actually touch her.
>ragemore
Looks way worse in person, you can do better. The shop is strong with this one.

I'll go with Sands and Esti. Maybe Tabitha. Hard to tell with her if she'll just be another KJ or if she'll actually have some life in the sack. I'd take Stacy, too, as long as it includes a proper go on that ass.
>>
>>8777983
Sindy Pop
>>
>>8778057
>>8777983
There's so many hot cosplayers that arent regular seagull fodder and these are who you pick
>>
>>8778131
If they're hot and not on cgl usually then their names are probably unknown and you've likely only ever seen them once in passing. Saying "that one chick I saw for 6 seconds in the hall at MCM in 2012" doesn't exactly cut it.

And you know, Esti's hardly ever mentioned on here and the rest legit are the hottest of the regular crop.
>>
What about cosplayers people have actually fucked?
>>
>>8778581
Then you're going to get a lot of bullshit posts.
>>
Why are UK togs so shit and which ones would you fuck?
>>
>>8778729
Like we haven't already
>>
>>8778737
If they're all shit why would you fuck any of them?
>>
>>8777983
I'd hate fuck Eevee. I bet she'd be so desperate to please she'd do anything.
>>
>>8778747
She sounds like the kind of girl who says thank you after
>>
>>8777922
I love cosplaying. Dressing up and being the character. That's why I only dress up as characters who drink, smoke and swears. I could totally be myself and still "be in character"
>>
>>8778581
I really wish blue had spilt the beans on how piratetoaster was in bed after they split
>>
>>8778581
as if anyone here has actually had sex
>>
>>8777933
But surely the reason you want to dress up as them is because you love them the same way the kids do. Why on earth would you not want to help with that magic?
>>
>>8777977
They don't have to play the character, juse be nice to kids at cons. You wouldn't go to a shopping mall grotto at Christmas telling all the kids that Santa isn't real
>>
>>8778057
I doubt Laura ever will though thank God. The others did because they're desperate for attention, but Sands has a successful career outside of the Cosplay community so has no need to
>>
File: wat.jpg (58KB, 539x708px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
58KB, 539x708px
what the fuck is this?
>>
>>8778747
Didn't she date a tog?
>>
>>8779196
Briefly
>>
Oh god..eevee has just posted in expo photographers group shes doing a studio shoot and wants to see example of nude poses..... watch the thirsty photographers rise forth.
>>
File: 2015-12-23 22.13.28.png (1MB, 1068x1282px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23 22.13.28.png
1MB, 1068x1282px
You go girl.
>>
>>8779196
Yes, she dated one so she could get photos. Once she found out he couldn't get her enough fame she dumped him faster than you can say "Are those stretch marks".
>>
File: how frightening.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
how frightening.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>8779282
>Eevee nudes
>>
>>8779317
she's not ugly, just very plain and has shit cosplays, i would half-heartedly fap to her
>>
>>8779317
Can't be worse than Peacockfeather nudes
>>
File: 1312081285476.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1312081285476.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>8779282
oh my god
>>
>>8779363
Need photos
Too lazy to look up
>>
>>8779398
If you don't know Peacockfeather you're better off not knowing Peacockfeather.

Autistic American girl in slapdash cosplays that always looked like they were falling off her skin and bones body. At the same time the poor girl looked like half her face had melted in an acid accident.

I don't know if she still puts out content.
>>
>>8779398
I also did not know this person
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Peacockfeather
I would probably stay away from the nudes...
>>
>>8779282
It's a shame she is a pretty girl she just needs to learn how to do makeup
>>
>>8779470
no amount of make up will save her
>>
>>8779470
She's not even pretty, she's very plain. Makeup would help but you can't polish a turd
>>
>>8780185
She's not that bad. Her makeup, cosplays and poses are.

She should go on one of those makeover shows
>>
>>8778787
They probably never fucked
>>
>>8780187
Or just make friends with some decent cosplayers
>>
>>8780223
That's saying anyone wants to be associated with someone who buys likes she has and has produced very little in way of good costumes
>>
>>8780280
Fake it till you make it right?
>>
>>8779297
Oh how wrong one is. He actually broke up with her.
>>
>>8779282
This better be a joke. She is the pure definition of desperate for cos fame. Sad girl.
>>
>>8778874
Well he's a Brolita for starters.
>>
>>8780698
She has over 14,000 likes. She's been invited as a guest. She's the next big thing.
>>
>>8780729
no matter how much you white knight her, she's not gonna fuck you, k
>>
>>8780729
Who the fuck invited her as a guest? She's proper shit tier.
>>
>>8780729
I hate this idea of cosplay guests. Unless they can actually make stuff, have worked in costuming professionally, or been part of/won a big competition what the bloody hell do they have to say?

Eevee literally contributes nothing. She can't make for shit. She's a massive laughing stock and encouraging her makes the UK scene look like a joke.
>>
>>8780809
>makes the UK scene look like a joke.
you mean ... the UK scene isn't a fucking joke? news to me.
>>
Why do photographers feel the need to announce who they shot with in groups? Does it make them feel important, bragging rights or just desperate for attention. They have their own social media to share and websites, but no, got to share on every other cosplay related groups too. Some are so desperate, reminds me of that transformer family who was doing it.
>>
>>8780809
This! Now you get cosplayers like eevee and kitty brooker thinking they are leading the cosplay scene in uk.
>>
>>8781409
It's like Eevee and Kitty are known 'of'.

But Sands is known 'for'.
>>
Taking some time out of drama discussions and whatnot to wish all you Britfags a Merry Christmas.
>>
>>8781518
You too anon!
>>
>>8781407
or vloggers and bloggers sharing their content across 50+ anime groups. Boring keep that shit on your own social media
>>
>>8781718
>>8781407
Can we name and shame togs/vogs/blogs/cosplayers that do this please?
>>
One cosplayer I'm sick and tired of seeing is Hayley Smith. She can't post something without linking her Facebook page in it, especially in the MCM group page, and asking people to check it out. Fuck off you attention seeking bint.
>>
>>8781855
Super Maians were really bad for this but have calmed down a but now that they've disappeared into obscurity
>>
I don't so much mind self promotion, it can be really hard to get traction for any start up without it, in any field hobby or professional.

But you've got to have the goods to back it up. And I'm tired of seeing all these new cosplayers begging for page interest when they've got nothing but terrible con photos and bought cosplays.

If you're going to buy costumes you've really got to push the boat out on photos. I mean you should want to get quality pictures anyway but at least high quality costumes go further.
>>
>>8781924
They're probably just prepping for May MCM.

What is like to know is why does the father put so much effort into his own costumes but let his wife go out looking so half assed. Like the Zatanna with her saggy mum gut hanging out under the corset.
>>
>>8782031
You try and tell your only method for getting sex that she isn't hot and can't wear sexy clothes
>>
>>8782031
Dat mum gut doe
>>
>>8782031
There was another cosplay family at October MCM that looked like they were trying to become the next Super Maians, I think the dad was a comic Mr Freeze
>>
>>8782089
Using kids to become cosfamous.

So this is the future? Get your slut on while you're young and when there's a new, hotter you on the block pop out a baby and go for the hot momma and adorbs buba factor?

Shit son this is almost like being a real celebrity.
>>
>>8781909
Nobody likes her. She can't make a single post without sharing to the mcm group. When you do that there's literally no point to having a page
>>
>>8781469
Yes! That's the perfect way of saying it. I hate when people say 'oh you want to avoid anyone posted in this thread' bullshit. You want to avoid people you have heard of, bmbut follow people who's WORK you have heard of
>>
>>8782109
Nobody else gives a shit about what people are known for, all cosplayers are self centered.
>>
>>8778874
Where do I find more of this guy?
>>
>>8782731
All people are self centered.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 259x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 259x332px
>>8782764
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 540x720px
>>8782764
>>
>>8782764
I thought you were just insulting some girl by calling them a guy.

>>8782804
>>8782820
And now my eyes are bleeding.
>>
>>8780809
I've seen alot of those share for share groups and its like some of the cosplayers are low tier and has 10k likes on their page. Then I look at the con/selfies they post and has like 2 likes. That is why share for share is pointless and people see through that shit. Whats the point if no one actually likes or engage your work.
>>
>>8783002
what annoys me is all these people trying to get cosfamous by appearing to be caring "here's a picture of me looking sad with a note about a disease/mental health and how you can fight on" including a link to their page yet don't give a shit about it under any other circumstance
>>
>>8783229
This so much. No one cares if you're raising money for charity, people can see through that shit.
>>
>>8783229
Kind of like sjw. Lots of likes on your page with no real followers is really cringy.
>>
>>8783229
Every cosplayer has an illness these days, its like a x-factor sob story the more ill you are the more well known you get So many people have never been to a doctor and self diagnosis their depression and anxiety. Yet no anxiety when they go in a crowded convention with thousands of people and strangers take their photos hahaha. My favourite is this chronic fatigue bullshit, I say fucking get some sleep and stop streaming on Twitch all night
>>
>>8784522
As someone who suffers from anxiety, let me tell you it pisses me off when people claim muh anxiety because they feel stressed in crowds. Anxiety is a real fucking mental health issue and it fucking sucks.

There's different forms of anxiety though anon. I can happily walk on stage in front of hundreds in a stupid weeb costume, but sitting in a crowded cinema is terrifying. It's stupid and I hate it, but eh.
>>
File: tumblr_m74zh40vk71rrrjtj.jpg (21KB, 278x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m74zh40vk71rrrjtj.jpg
21KB, 278x268px
>>8780761
Take a wild guess. I'll give you a clue, two words. First starts with A and second with L.
>>
>>8784213
My favourite was a post by Kerry Cosplay that was basically a share going "I love people dressing up in cosplay and visiting sick kids, if anyone wants to borrow one of my cosplays and do it you're welcome to", how kind of you, rather than go spend the time to do it yourself you'll help someone else to do it, classy
>>
>>8784522
Yeah it's all depression these days, "oh I have severe depression but I've managed to knock out 100 cosplays in 2 weeks and do all this stuff", no what you have is that you needed an extra hour in bed this morning
>>
>>8784736
Just go to bed when their mum tells them
can't live on naps and redbull
>>
>>8784522
chronic fatigue, i drink energy drinks all day and night, my heart races and i wake up tired, I must have SAD or ME
>>
>>8784522
Pretty much. Also when people claim chronic fatigue it can be because they're fucking shut-ins and get a vitamin D deficiency from lack of sunlight, hence the constant tiredness.

>Speaking from experience from being a dirty hikki from depression
>>
>>8784777
They usually have no jobs either
>>
mummy and daddy are paying for them to be unemployed deadbeats that want to make 'costumes/props for a living' when their quality is just shit. Worse is they sit on facebook complaining about their mum/dad telling them to do something, well get a proper fucking job and move out you retard
>>
Honestly people pretending to have ME make me want to punch them. I genuinely had ME between 11-14, I did too much swimming (26 hours a week, 4 5 ams, 3 10 pms) and got ME.
It was horrendous, I had shingles, a 10 month long cold and couldn't get out of bed most days. I ended up missing 2 years of school and, yes, it was diagnosed by a doctor.

It was the worst experience of my life so people pretending to have it ???? Like hop off, it's not just being tired its severe illness and immune deficiency.
I've never even mentioned that I had it on my page, I tell close friends in person quite often because it's why I got into cosplay but like ??? Why do people make up diseases.
>>
>>8784869
because it makes people feel sorry for them and share their images
>>
>>8784871
Pity party. Why share all these problems no one needs to hear you are depressed 20 times a day or that you have fatigue. Boring change the channel.
>>
>>8784788
yea these cosplay famous wannabes think getting a job in a supermarket or cafe is beneath them.
>>
So which Cosplayers and togs have been the winners and losers of 2015? Any favourite or worst moments?
>>
File: Cross_Ange_10_Sylvia_scared.png (754KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cross_Ange_10_Sylvia_scared.png
754KB, 1280x720px
>>8782820
The fuck is that look?
>>
>>8777810
Back to lscc.
SianKitteh has announced she's entering with Hawke now.
Was another minor cosplayer who mentioned she had entered but didn't say what with. Forgotten her page though
>>
2016 goals for this thread:
>less KJ/Tabby/Stacey crap
>less boring same-old dramu
>more competition talk (not just LSCC, but the other competitions throughout the year, ie, WCS, EuroCosplay etc)
>more event discussion
>>
File: asdds.png (323KB, 500x871px) Image search: [Google]
asdds.png
323KB, 500x871px
MCM Expo group once again not failing to piss me off.

Seriously why does this bitch think she can sell Isis wings for £180 when they're about £8 on ebay,
>>
>>8785956
Ah nice one, sian seems to make really great stuff
>>
>>8786069
If she had her own pleating iron and was willing to make them, or even pleat, a variety of fabrics then it might be worth a penny or two but she's just trying to overcharge for something she bought on ebay.

And desu outside of gijinka there's not a massive use for Isis Wings in cosplay. Don't get me wrong, they're very pretty, I loved using them in a dance routine many many moons ago (was for a local thing not cosplay) but she's just crazy and I'm glad people aren't being conned into buying.
>>
>>8786006
>>8785956
any new news or drama yet? just a few days until final signups now.
>>
>>8786441
Once the comp is full and everyone is confirmed I'll sure we'll get a load more announcements
>>
>>8786441
Know a couple of girls doing Mal and Evie from Descendants, no progress yet though.
>>
>>8787025
How dull. Awful singing or miming skit then.
>>
>>8787162
I think they're dancing to Rotten to the Core. They're good dancers but it isn't enough on it's own I don't think?
>>
>>8787199
The costumes are awful and characters dull.
>>
>>8787025
I honestly find nothing creepier than grown adults ( which I presume the 2 are seeing as you have to be 18+ for the champs @ lscc) cosplaying teenagers, especially teenagers from live action things.
( though I can't lie, I do love Evie's design.)
>>
>>8787261
The actresses are 19 and 22 though so it's not as weird? So it's adults cosplaying adults acting teenagers?
>>
>>8787263
But they're not going to have pro makeup teams, and those actors would be cast for the fact they look young. Do the cosplayers have the same look?
>>
>>8787266
I think the one doing Evie looks good, I'm not so sure about Mal. They might have been better switched as the Mal's a bit heavier and might have carried the poncho off better. I haven't seen costume progress though so I have no idea. Don't know if they're keeping it secret or haven't started.
>>
>>8787269
who are they?
>>
>>8787272
New cosplayers, they don't have pages just post cosplays on FB.
>>
>>8787277
They any good?
>>
>>8787278
Not bad. They used to be in my theatre class and they found out about cosplay from me. I don't think they have enough experience to win but people are allowed to try right?
>>
>>8787281
so newb cosplayers are planning to enter the LSCC champs?
Now that will be entertaining.
>>
>>8787407
New blood is what's needed really. Kerry Cosplay had only been doing it about a year, if less, and they were runners up weren't they?
>>
>>8787407
I'm glad for newb cosplayers having a go! Encouraging more cosplayers to just give it a go is what we need just so at least we get some new faces in the competition scene.
>>
>>8787407
Newb cosplayers doesn't mean they're not good though. I have a lot of sewing experience but have only been cosplaying for a year. Eevee Cosplay has been doing it for years and is still shit.
>>
So how many lady bug and chat noir cosplays are we gunna see this year?
>>
>>8787510
too many.
The koreaboos will overrun the weaboos.
( Though I wonder if anyone will try any of the Akuma designs, I really want to see a Stormy weather.)
>>
>>8787527
I thought it came from France? It's set in Paris, should they be Pareaboos? Or Freaboos?
>>
>>8787527
"Miraculous Ladybug or Miraculous, is a French CGI action/adventure animated series"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_Ladybug
>>
>>8787510
never even heard of it, is it the new Homestuck?
>>
>>8787566
It's France's latest answer to Magical Girls.

Put Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask in lycra unitards and you're basically watching season 1. In French. With an animal theme.

And really elastic CGI animation.

It's taken off in a way Code Lyoko and Monster in Paris never did. And now everyone is gunna cosplay it.
>>
It's french/korean.
It's idea is french, production is all korean, the original language is korean as it was released in korea first.

It's originally from korea sooo.
>>
>>8787639
A lot of Legend of Korra was produced in Mexico and Korea but it's still considered Western/American. I suppose it depends on who owns the rights?

I'm pretty sure it's classed as French.
>>
>>8787657
Part-French productions are the trickiest to place because they have a track record of working with and influencing/being influenced by the asian animation industry.

I haven't heard of a Franco-Koreo-Japanese production before, though, I'd like to know what the full work breakdown is...
>>
>>8784736
I know way too many people, some involved in cosplay and more into jfashion that claim they have all sorts of mental health issues that prevents them from working or living a 'normal' life. Yet they can happily pump out costumes or new brand outfits, stay at expensive cons and get photoshoots done. Do me a fucking favour...
>>
>>8787269
How can they do it though? There isn't a Descendants comic book/graphic novel
>>
>>8787696
This is what pisses me off. If crowds make you anxious, how are you at cons? If you can't work a basic job, even a desk job with minimal human interaction, how can you be at cons?

Either you have this socially debilitating thing that affects all your life. Or you don't.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>8788333

OP here, exactly this. I have depression & anxiety I take medication for, but I still hold down full time work. The UK is terrible for just handing out benefits to people who are 'suffering' from endless bollocks. They might as well be on a nerd edition of Benefit Street.
>>
>>8788263
The rules were changed to where you can enter as long as the costume is Western and Western themed. So you can do a League of Legends cosplay but you wouldn't be able to do any of the Asian skins.

I think cosplayers raised the issue of how hard it is to cosplay only from western comics so the rules were changed.
>>
I love when nerds say they have Anxiety and make it out to be a disability. It's like they think being anxious is a bad thing.
>>
>>8788348

Anxiety and being anxious are different things.

Anxiety is a legitimate mental illness

Being anxious or nervous is a basic emotion
>>
>>8787535
Ouiaboos
>>
>>8788353
Separate the two.
>>
>>8788354
I love this. It's clever. Ouiboos it is!
>>
>>8788333
There's different levels of severity for anxiety anon. Like how you can have a cold that just give you the sniffles or one that knocks you flat for days. I have a full time job but still suffer from anxiety. It doesn't necessarily mean you're housebound.

I have anxiety and struggle with crowds, but I use coping mechanisms. I sit at the end of rows (so I don't feel hemmed in), or by the door (so I know I can escape without making a scene). Mainly I try to focus on why I'm here, and that cons are fun, I need to relax and enjoy myself instead of having a meltdown. It's very hard and taxing, and sometimes I do slip up, but I power through since I've paid for this, and I enjoy going to cons, I just need to conquer this stupid anxiety.

Long term sufferers like me are very good at hiding our [screams internally]. Anxiety sufferers can still enjoy cons, it just takes a bit more effort.
>>
>>8788347
"Championship costumes MUST be based on characters that have appeared in comic books and/or other corresponding media which were published and/or produced in the western world."

The "corresponding" bit seems to suggest that only forms of media that have a related comic
>>
>>8788347
>>8788410
I checked and can confirm it doesn't have to be related comics. Only has to be western related.
>>
Best power couple UK
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451474762479.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451474762479.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>8788421
Failbook photo didn't upload
>>
>>8788419
That's good then. Helps all the game of thrones cosplayers who bullshit their way in
>>
>>8788404
We're not talking about people with coping mechanisms that make some semblance of functioning in society by holding down a job whatever it may be.

We're talking about the benefit guzzling 'I'm too mental to work honest' wastes of space who still come to cons. Couple hundred quid a pop cons spending money they didn't earn.

Makes me sick.
>>
>>8788435
Game of Thrones has graphic novels though? I think.
>>
>>8788438
Yeah but for instance Andy V's character from this year hasn't appeared in the books yet
>>
Laughing at the fact Kara think she's entitled to give an opinion on what's best on a MCM group post by a girl who was looking to cosplay as Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw and needed to know whether to a wig or not would matter.
>>
>>8788453
Didn't have to be. Just the title series had to have been affiliated with a comic. It was the same for Once Upon a Time, since the only comic a couple of years ago was Regina's back story but you could still enter with characters like Mulan who had fuck all to do with it.
>>
In your experience which uk cosplayer has the biggest dick
>>
Is anyone going to EM Con?
>>
>>8788528
probably
>>
>>8788436
people like Stacey and that one girl who always cosplayed Cinderella
>>
>>8788623
Vicki? Bex?
>>
>>8788639
Vicki I think
>>
>>8788623
If it's the Vicky I'm thinking of, she has Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and is actually pretty sick. She rarely goes to cons now.
>>
>>8787510
Isn't it just a rip off of Shugo Chara?
>>
>>8780185
Her makeup now makes her eyes look droopy, and she's not wearing any foundation. If she ditched the liner on the bottom lid and wore some actual makeup on her face that would be a big improvement. She should probably lay off contouring or whatever until she has the basics down, but some light blusher/bronzer wouldn't go amiss either.
>>
>>8780575
Found the tog!

Also 'one' is short for 'oneself'. You just claimed that you are the one who is wrong.
>>
>>8784777
Most of the UK has vit D deficiency of some sort, 'chronic fatigue' is more likely to be 'I have not seen a vegetable in five years'
>>
>>8788357
Being anxious is a normal emotion experienced when you encounter a stressful situation - when you go to the dentist, for example, or when you're late for a meeting.

Anxiety is when you have those anxious feelings at inappropriate moments - like interacting with a stranger, or being on public transport. It's an illness because you're experiencing an unusual level of stress in situations where you shouldn't be experiencing any stress at all, and those situations occur so commonly that the stress is affecting your day-to-day life.

Next time you should probably just google it.
>>
>>8788804
She was still as whiny as fuck and was still well enough to go to cons and Princess parties but couldn't hold down a part time job
>>
>>8788860
Strangers are dangerous and have you ever met a bus driver?
>>
File: Bus_4fa694_979220.jpg (19KB, 419x209px) Image search: [Google]
Bus_4fa694_979220.jpg
19KB, 419x209px
>>8788890
>>
>>8788623
Stacy has a physical health condition, not anxiety.
>>
>>8789042
which is ?
She seems completely able almost every single time I've seen her. I'm not saying she's faking it but you can see why people would doubt.
>>
>>8789201
Just because someone's not writhing around in pain on the floor for the 2 minute glimpse that you get of them at a con, that doesn't mean they're not hurting.
>>
>>8789201
Not that anon. I don't know her or what she has, but with any illness people have good days and bad days. So it's not fair to judge without knowing the full story. You could have only ever seen her on good days, what ever they may be in her case.
The same goes for anyone who claims to have an illness of any kind.
>>
>>8789220
But are cons really where you should be if you're suffering that way?
>>
>>8789225
Depends what you're suffering from.

For some people, going to a con could relieve some of their pain because they get to be close to their friends and it can be a very good distraction for someone who is suffering.
>>
>>8780729
over 14,000 bought likes and she pushed herself to be invited as a guest at LAGC, come on, it's LAGC kek
>>
If Stacy is in so much pain shouldn't she be at home resting instead of streaming online games. I bet she's going to declare herself disabled and get on the benefits train. Dream come true doing fuck all and getting paid to cosplay
>>
>>8789273
Where do you think she streams from? Jupiter? Facepalm
>>
>>8789273
Streaming is different though, you can set yourself up comfortably and can even afford to push yourself a little harder because you're in a safe place.

Can't really compare streaming from your bedroom to traveling across country to pay high amounts of money to attend an event you're just going to sit around at telling everyone how much pain you're in.
>>
>>8789201
It's called an invisible illness for a reason :/
>>
When is Kita going to announce the dickbutt photo winners? I have no interest in going so won't bother registering for tickets, but if I won the contest I'd need to buy another for my friend. Plus you'd think they'd announce it early to save sorting out the refunds with the winner buying their own.
>>
>>8790302
Dickbutt photo winner?
>>
>>8790317
At last Kita everyone got a tiny dickbutt in their conbags. There was a contest where you submitted a photo of dickbutt, and the winner got a free ticket for Kita 2016.
>>
Kitacon website down for anyone else? Is it a case of it being down until Sunday so they can get ready for bookings?
>>
>>8790391
A lot of the other cons bring their sites down just before reg so that probably is all it is. Its down for me too
>>
>>8789225
>>8789225

Most cons I attend I spend most of the time either resting or laid up in the hotel room sleeping the pain off. I usually need a week or so to recover, but it's always worth it because it's one of the few times I get to hang out with my friends and likeminded people and actually have something to look forward to.

Cons and chronic illness is all about whether the payoff is worth the expense. Pain and panic attacks become less important when you've got a small handful of times a year you can look forward to on bad days
>>
LSCC sign ups are opening again, any new entrants appear yet?
>>
>>8790490
Probably should ask that again once the sign ups have actually opened on the 2nd
>>
File: downtownbatsuface.jpg (27KB, 496x330px) Image search: [Google]
downtownbatsuface.jpg
27KB, 496x330px
>buying tickets for kitacon
Who the fuck does that?
>>
>>8790521
Maybe I was trying to change the topic from the typical bullshit
>>
>>8790545
Oh I wasn't being bitchy, its just that I doubt any new people are gonna announce until their places have been confirmed. Though I think half of the people that we know about already still haven't actually entered in the advanced sign ups
>>
Happy New Year Gulls
>>
>>8789273
too sick to work but not ill enough to do location photoshoots and stream online all day.
cosplay role model everyone.
>>
>>8791653
All that really does is show how little attention you pay and how close minded you are. The ableism, wow.
>>
>>8791672
Everyone is entitled to have fun. But if you're all play and no work then everyone that does work isn't going to like you.
>>
>>8791904
This so much. But then again if someone has never worked a real job in their lives how do you expect them to understand that.
>>
>>8792347
Stacey worked full time for years before she got sick. Don't act like you know shit.
>>
>>8777658

cosplay is for autistic children

every time you don a costume we all laugh at you
>>
>>8792422
That makes it ok then. She's still well enough to go to events when she feels like it.
>>
>Stop bitching.
>Happy new year
Spooner's birthday today
>>
>>8792347
They just won't.

But it's more fulfilling? Free-time feels more purposeful when it's between work time.
>>
So LSCC applications opened today and will no doubt fill up today. I expect we'll be seeing lots of new announcements this week
>>
>>8792585
When's the competition again? February?
>>
kitty booker has now an amazon wish list for people to buy her costumes for shoots. Looks like that guest invite really has got into her head to think shes now cosfamous and entitles people should buy all her costumes from here on.
>>
>>8788506
Me
>>
Is it worth going to LSCC alone?
>>
>>8788506
None, they're all pussies.
>>
>>8792616
well I guess with amazon cosplayers she'll finally look like what she is, a massive fucking disgrace. and a joke. God, make your own shit. Or at least buy good quality costumes, not shit from amazon.
>>
>>8792630
Come with me if you want to live
>>
>>8792630
Yeah desu most people there are pretty chill make friends easy
>>
>>8792739
Using desu when referring to a West celebrating comic con....there's no hope anymore.
>>
How much of a dick move is it to reject someone who asks for a photo with you?
>>
>>8792742
As long as you're not a cunt about it
>>
>>8792742
It depends, the person asking should know when you need to be somewhere and is in a hurry/ or your costume has mulfunctioned and not top shape to be photographed.

Dick move would be if you rejected the person asking for a photo, only to say yes to the next person asking because you know they have a better camera.
>>
>>8792680
Theres an arugument on her post now about it and already white knights jumping in to help her. I can see her being the dramu causing sensation.
>>
>>8792765
Someone on her page suggested her doing a patreon....
>>
>>8792742
I suppose it depends why? Like if you're queing or eating or something I get it. But what's the harm?
>>
>>8792741
word filter idiot i mean t b h
>>
>>8788506
BLUE hands down, it's like an anaconda
>>
>>8792767
Probably a neckbeard.
>>
>>8792680
One look gives that away. The usual rocker chick, alt model full of tats, can't make it as a model, so "cosplaying" instead as a step ladder, showing as much skin as possible with all bought stuff with no skill in crafting any of the costumes herself.
>>
>>8792590
Yeah LSCC is at the end of February. The competition is at the end of the Saturday, then the final ten compete again like midday Sunday.
>>
>>8792742
I've only said no two times. First time my costume had just broken. Second time I was sitting on the floor in a corner eating with half my costume taken off. In those situations I think I was in my right to say no and they were dicks to ask. But if nothing is wrong then I'm happy to take a pic with everyone
>>
rll y kitty's going to be the new evee
who the fuck shares a single post into 11 different groups, even with the same fucking caption. I now understand why all the good togs move away from cosplay, to stop dealing with attention whores like her.
>>
>>8792772
Meaning you use desu more than desu. Stop being such a fucking weeb and learn to type.
>>
>>8792863
more than *desu

Jfc someone shoot me it's infectious.
>>
>>8792863
>>8792883
Idiot.
>>
>>8792883
>being this new
>>
So any LSCC updates?
>>
>>8792742
ah "with you", interesting question. Yeah it might be a bit of a dick move, especially if you're letting other people take photos of you. You could request they not touch the cosplay if that's the problem then just let them take the photo
>>
>>8792742
I think it depends, if it's a cosplayer from the same series I automatically say yes because why not and we usually have a chat about said series. If it's a parent wanting a picture with their kid if I'm doing something kid friendly I'm usually game. Non-cosplayers I'm a little more wary of. I've been in uncomfortable situations with wondering hands and overly familiar people but it's case by case.

I don't think it's a dick move, you're entitled to pick and choose. I think some people will kick up more fuss than others though.
>>
>>8792765
That Naomi girl on the post sounds like one of the regulars on here... Just blind hate.
>>
I thought she must have a filthy face before I realised it was her foundation. That's nasty.
>>
>>8793204
That's grim. I can't fap to this!!
>>
alri lads
>>
alri ladies
>>
Why does everyone who cosplays have to be depressed? My facebook feed has been full of misery since Boxing Day. Thought this was supposed to be a happy time.

Or is it just that this hobby attracts that kind of person?
>>
>>8793262
A little from column A and a little from column B. It attracts a lot of people that feel out cast or loners from normal society/life so is attractive to people that suffer depression, maybe as a release or something to try and coax them out of the funk.
>>
File: kb.jpg (94KB, 559x706px) Image search: [Google]
kb.jpg
94KB, 559x706px
>>8792817
She launched a new website now too....and even has a "Tour" of the convention shes going to. Honey, this isn't like a rock group going round the world playing music. It's just you going to a convention. You're not a rock star or a cosfamous like everyone is there to see you!

Man, /cgl/ is going to have a whale of time with this cosplayer.
>>
>>8793204
ffs girl seal that
>>
>>8793296
Or don't put foundation on when writing the cards. Just whack on some lippy an do a light smooch. Not press it so hard to your face a whole layer comes off and you dent the damn card.
>>
>>8793204
>>
>>8793066
One cosplayer from I thiiink Norway has said they're entering. Based on the comments on the 'entry is open' posts in various groups we can assume those people are entering too
>>
>>8793286

Once cosplayers start making lists of the cons they're attending in advertisement form you know the efame or whatever attention they classify as such is going to their head. All I'm seeing here is another basic bitch tits on show cosplayer who thinks she's hot shit.
>>
https://www.kitacon.org/convention/code-of-conduct

Holy shit, would you look at all this bullshit? You're not even allowed to get pizza delivered to the hotel. What the fuck? I'd be giving Kita a miss for all this bollocks if I hadn't already promised to go with someone.
>>
>>8793394
>"Wearing, displaying or trading costumes, accessories or other items made out of real fur is strictly forbidden."

my poor triggered animals
>>
>>8793389
I don't mind lists of cons they're attending, some just use it to keep track or open advertisement for cosplay groups. But the word 'tour' is a bit presumptuous.
>>
I am thinking of cosplaying Venus angelic to next MCM expo
>>
>>8793394
That's more a general rule for most hotels. It actually means that you can't consume it in public areas. You're more than entitled to discretely collect food at the lobby and take it to your hotel rooms.
>>
>>8793394
I can understand the reasoning behind most of these but the fur one seems like a strange rule for a convention?
>>
>>8793495
I think someone complained about someone wearing real fur. But I can't see on what grounds Kitacon can ban you wearing real fur? Surely not without also banning real leather and other animal derivative products? It's not fair?
>>
>>8793498

It's very petty to be honest. How about if the fur was obtained humanely and not illegally? Since when did Kita become PETA overnight? As you said real leather and other products don't get this "ban" and plenty of cosplayers use these materials, especially for armour & accessories.
>>
>>8793505
People are more protective of the little fluffies than the precious moo babies.
>>
>>8792585
Aaaand registration is still open. Oops. Looks like noone want to enter the comp this year
>>
>>8793901
The first year took a few days to fill and that was without early slots. All the early slots filled in 8 hours this year.
>>
>>8793431
Shes now announcing shes taking in shoots like theres a queue of photographers that wants to shoot her. Add to this, shes also said she will do share4share only if you have 10k follower or more. This woman is comedy gold. Its really getting to her head.
>>
>>8793435
You are not kawaii enough, move along landwhale.
>>
>>8793286
She is taking over the UK Cosplay scene. World tour next.

She will got to LAC and get ignored by everyone without autism and hopefully realise she is not very famous. She is an ugly girl wearing cheap costumes. I can't see how she would get much attention at these cons, sorry "tour dates"
>>
So I guess this will be the year that Kita sold out in ten minutes
>>
>>8794235
I'm glad I've got mine. jfc though it's ridiculous.
>>
>>8794235
I don't see why they bothered to downsize. When Kitacon used to run in April it was just as big as the summer one. I know Ame needed to downsize to keep itself a float but no need to drag Kitacon down with it.
>>
>>8794237
yep, I'm sorted, and I can see that a handful of my mates are sorted, so no worries here. Holy shit though. UK con signups are getting scary.
>>
>>8794241
Geordiecon still have some tickets left though :^)
>>
>>8794239
The Hilton might have pressured them to downsize after last year's debacle.
>>
>>8794243

They wanted Ame to be the "larger" con of the year, but didn't know that they were opening with only 1000 spaces themselves. Downsizing was nothing to do with the Hotel.
>>
>>8794246
I know, I just don't see the point. Kitacon has proven it can be big year on year. And I'd rather have two big cons a year than a little one an a big one for forms sake.
>>
>>8794246
Oh I see, so it really is just down to Ame being useless cucks then. O well. Maybe we can have a bigger Kita than ever next year.
>>
>>8793394
>The sale of any kind of merchandise outside of the dealers room is not permitted.

Sooo...no bring and buy then? No card sales in the card game room? They haven't thought this one through.
>>
Can't believe this fucking thing won the dickbutt contest. I'm mad.
>>
>>8794259
I was planning on having my shitty turn-a gunpla offering it up to the moon, but I lost the dickbutt ;-;
>>
I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how smoothly Kitaon registration went. Last year was an absolute fucking nightmare.
>>
>>8793901
That's because most of the people serious about entering and competing have already registered.
>>
>>8793394
>Wearing, displaying or trading costumes, accessories or other items made out of real fur is strictly forbidden.

But leather - That's fine.
>>
>>8794285
Duh. People can be allergic to animal hairs.
>>
>>8793204
I have huge-ass lips and my lipstick kisses don't look like that. She's used her fanny there
>>
Alana Thompson was killed by Mark McDaniel
>>
>>8794256
The B&B at Kita has always been a bit cack, but regardless of that; you leave your items at the desk for them to sell on your behalf. You're not directly selling it, they are. I think the bring and buy will be in the dealers room anyway, but i'm not sure about that.
Thr tcg room has always been quite lax on its rules but it wouldn't surprise me if that tightens up. I I suggest you're discreet about selling cards for cash in there. Direct trades will probably be fine though. You can always see if one of the TCG dealers will buy your cards or put your folder of sales into the bring and buy.
>>
>>8794259
are you mad you didn't get to go to disneyland too anon?
>>
Just realised if you can't order in or bring in food I'm going to spend a shit ton on food over the weekend. How legit is what >>8793445 is saying? The code of conduct sounds like it's a big deal.
>>
>>8794316
Don't wear your badge or a costume when you get food delivered, or arrange to meet the delivery person elsewhere. Don't order really messy foods like curry (one person did and ate it in our room, didn't bother to tell me about getting oil on our carpet). Pizza is a go to but the boxes are bulky so maybe not the best choice.
Get the Hilton shuttle bus to take you to the station and grab food there, bring it back in a backpack or something. They may even take you somewhere with more choice if you get on well with them.
>>
>>8794316
It's a common hotel policy. If you've succesfully gotten to your room at the Hilton without having to hide your food then it's only because the staff at reception didn't care to uphold that rule.
My friends and I got bitched at the first year Kita was held at the Hilton because we didn't put much effort into hiding our take-away as we snuck it back to the room, but as the other anon is saying, if you're just discreet about it then it's fine.
And that is of course meant in the sense that if the hotel doesn't see you doing it, then it's okay.

Perhaps the Hilton is being more strict about all rules in general because of what happened last year?
>>
>>8794289
Animal fur. Fur is not hair.

But nut allergies are far more common and no one's being told to step away from the cashews.
>>
>>8794343
That's because people haven't figured out how to make costumes out of nuts yet.
>>
>>8794316
>>8794329
>>8794337
As far as I'm aware this a response to the idiot who bought and handed out loads of nuggets in the lobby.

Hotels are fine with you ordering in food in the same way they don't bar patrons from going out to eat dinner. But they don't like the alternative being advertised in competition with what they offer on site. It's like you don't get McDonalds an sit outside Cafe Nero eating it.

It's easy enough to bring some paper plates with you to the con to eat off of to minimise the risk of stains. A little respect goes a long way.
>>
>>8794329
>>8794348
>>8794337
Thank you, I've only done cons in Travelodges before, this is my first Kita. Much appreciated.
>>
>>8794308
The people who run the card game room sell their own stock there.
>>
>>8794310
I'm more mad at what a shitty photo it is. It's out of focus, poorly lit, not centred, and probably only won because 'lol Disneyland'.

The other entrants are being put on their group tomorrow, so I'm interested to see what got passed up for this shit.
>>
> Kitacon reserves all rights to video and photo material gathered at the convention with the exception of footage from private rooms.

> Kitacon grants you the right to use videos and photos you have taken at the convention for private and/or non-commercial purposes. Permission must be granted before filming or photographing anyone on-site.

> Publication in for-profit media (such as press, television or other commercial mass media) requires written permission by the Kitacon Chairman

Kitacon can fuck themselves
>>
File: salty jackiechan.jpg (92KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
salty jackiechan.jpg
92KB, 460x300px
>>8794362
>>
>>8794362
How is them asking you to get permission if you're press / filming for mass media anything other than them being responsible?
>>
>>8794362
You're taking photos of an opportunity organised by Kita. This is standard for events, it's even standard for location shoots. You need permission usually from a media officer to use the photos for profit or print.
>>
>>8794347
No but some people are allergic to certain fabrics. Is kita going to do a ban on cotton.
Some people are allergic to aerosol deodorants is kita gonna ban those - wait no I think they already did.
>>
Just got on the waiting list, what are my chances?
>>
>>8794348
I guess the "streetfood" carts they had last Kita in the hotel lobby weren't too bad in price compared to what the bar was charging
>>
>>8793498
These people would have a field day with one of my costumes.
Leather, rabbit pelt, sheepskin and deer (all well sourced from various people I know that hunt for meat etc before someone goes off on one)
>>
>>8794389
It reads as, 'We own your photos but will let you use them', it's the same as saying 'We own your cosplays but will let you use them as long as you aren't paid to wear them'
>>
>>8794355
>out of focus
The focus is on the dickbutt
>>
File: 3755130245_d3c61ac90a.jpg (93KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
3755130245_d3c61ac90a.jpg
93KB, 500x321px
>>8793394
>Kitacon reserves all rights to video and photo material gathered at the convention with the exception of footage from private rooms.
>>
Kitacon make the togs hand in their memory cards each day to get a copy of their photos and use them for 'commercial purposes' without asking.
>>
>>8794953
2/10 try for something more believable next time
>>
will professor elemental be there again? If so I demand a refund
>>
>>8794956
They're not kidding they did try this last year i remember a bunch of togs refusing too and bitching about it
>>
>>8794968
Same. Him and Mr C the gentleman cunter
>>
The only footage allowed of Kitacon must be officially approved and recorded on camera wheel and set to some shitty pop/trance track.
>>
Where do I find video footage of last kita?
>>
Funny to see kita getting backlash via twitter, they're edging into full damage control mode now.
>>
>>8796068
on youtube
>>
>>8796076
Any links? Can't find the shitstorm.
>>
>>8795059
Yeah heard this is true too togs bitched about it so maybe they won't ask this year
>>
Is London Anime Con shit? It's at London Met so I suppose it must be to some degree
>>
London Anime Con is small but still populated by the same circlejerk. Big Guy Slim and Shades On are always there. Shades On is now rebranding to Kyle McVean Photography - taking himself seriously now.
>>
That cunt Kyle, I was in the Bombshell group at LSCC last year and he dominated the entire group and bossed around all the other togs. Sucked up to SZ big time and after getting what he wanted and sabotaging the work of others wanting to film he fucked off. In the end he didn't even include us in the video after making such a big deal. Crap vid too. Meant to be all epic and you've got Spidey crouching in front of someone having lunch in the background. It's a shame because there were others who couldn't film us coz of him.
>>
>>8797423
Ran by Anime League, anything ran by a pedo is bad news...
>>
Shades On Kyle, absolute douchebag. Saw him at the Fox last year just come out of nowhere when a small fry tog was chatting to a cosplayer. He swooped in with his wingman Dom Shinigami and just basically ended their conversation. The strategy is simple, stop others from networking. They're both cunts. Shinigami is a sad lonely cunt perving over Sooty Dragon.
>>
>>8794405
Fur can easily come off and float in the air. Please put a little more thought in your comments before commenting. You make anon look retarded.
>>
LSCC. Fuck what a circus it is now. Half the website is devoted to cosplay and SZ is the cause. Those guys have milked the geek scene for every penny and everyone just laps it up. Do it for the fans, yeah right. Do it to line their pockets more like. Why's Kyle no longer making vids? Certainly wasn't a passion thing. No views, equals no money, equals no passion. The photography is just a ruse to drum up business.
>>
>>8797537
If that's happening in the amount to be causing problems then whoever is tanning the pelts needs to stop because they are terrible at it.
>>
>>8797537
Oh no! Best never leave the house because fur is fashionable!
PS, only faux fur comes off a lot because its knitted into the fabric. It slips out easily if it's cheap. >>8797659
Doesn't happen with real fur.
>>
>>8792863
Dumb shit
>>
>>8797674
Yep, I have had issues with fake fur fibres but never real fur.
How do these people leave the house?
I knew this girl who constantly went on about how she was deathly allergic to fur and it turned out a hat she owned was actually Real fur and she was bullshiting the venture time
>>
new thread
>>8794842
>>
>>8797451
We all know the reason why he changed it. shadesOn has been associated with all the shitstorm hes caused over the past year so hes just doing it to try to get a new start, hopeing cosplays with less knowledge won't know.
>>
>>8798576
Yeah, Kyle's antics are well known but he gets away with bad behaviour. This is someone who acts as a SJW calling for other togs to be banned and blacklisted. Why is the same not being done to him? His only motivation is to get rid of togs he's threatened by. He's still only about serving his own interests working with flavour of months. If cosplayers overlook this then he gets away with it. Can't believe L Sands supported this jerk.
>>
>>8799315
Sands probably isn't aware of it.
>>
>>8797460
Lol, Josh didnt like the shot, it didn't work - ergo it does not go in the video.

QQ more please.

>>8797526
My wingman Dom? Oh man.. I needed a fucking good laugh and now I have one.

>>8797591
Because I dont want to make videos for cosplayers anymore? Putting that focus back onto short films, before I got into CMVs.

>>8798576
No, Im a photographer in my town and I'm going freelance in the few months, can earn alot of money. y'know... rather than investing my time bitching about idiots.

>>8799315
Who did I ask to be banned / blacklisted?
Who am I threatened by?
My motivation? I enjoy taking photos - there you go.
Yeah I will serve my own interests, not the interests of people who have nothing better to do than congregate on here.

Laura - shes a friend, we have those in the real world.
>>
>>8799626
>Yeah I will serve my own interests, not the interests of people who have nothing better to do than congregate on here.

So stop coming on here then?
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.