[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boobs & Lolita

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_m6vb3eGQfq1qftuf0o1_500.jpg (298KB, 422x564px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6vb3eGQfq1qftuf0o1_500.jpg
298KB, 422x564px
Do any of you have an issue with you boobs when wearing lolita? I know there are lolitas who have problems with their boobs being too big while other lolitas have problems with their boobs being too small. This is a self-esteem issue for a lot of us. Lets talk about it.
>>
I think anything C cup and under is fine. Anything bigger and you should probably think about binding.
>>
I have a B cup and Jane Marple is way too big for me. It's very sad.
>>
>>8776250

>t.pettanko
>>
>>8776252
But I'm a dude.
>>
>>8776237
It's a pain in the ass. I can fit brand fine if I wear a sports bra, but I also have a wide rib cage so a lot of JSKs tend to fit me funny no matter how much I can manage to flatten the girls.
>>
>>8776237
I wish big chesticles would be accepted in lolita already
>>
I'm a 97 and the struggle is real. If I'm going to be wearing anything AaTP I know I'll be suffering that day. Doesn't matter what the listed measurements on their JSKs are, their shirring never stretches as much as they claim. I'm pretty good when it comes to AP though, so I guess I'm pretty lucky there.

Blouses are probably the worst though. Shirred blouses always do weird things on the buttons and non-shirred blouses tend to be way too baggy on the waist so I get an unflattering muffin top effect if I'm wearing a skirt.

> tfw there isn't even a Forever 21 nearby so it's not like I can look there either.
>>
I don't know my measurements in cm, but I'm like a 32B/C. Will update when I can find a tape measure.

But I've had the dreamy horoscope OP for a while, and the boobloaf is way too real. I've never had this problem before with any lolita clothing, and I'm not sure if it's the shirring in the back or around the arms and chest, but it rides up my chest. I have to constantly keep pulling it down. I don't like to wear the waist ties because it only enhances the boobloaf. I just don't know what to do, I love the dress and don't want to sell it, but also don't want to keep wearing a cardigan everytime I wear it.
>>
78 here, life is pain.
All those loose jsks and ops.
Plus blouses usually end up baggy, and its even worse because my shoulders are broad so I occasionally have to size up to accommodate them...
>>
>>8776237
I'm a 34DD and can only fit most brand nicely when I wear binders. If I wear lolita without my binders on the boobloaf looks really bad, and I can only get into some dresses if someone else is helping me zip it up while I crush my tits as flat as I can and its really sad..

If you want to go completely flat with minimum boobloaf and minimum comfort, I suggest going with transgender binders such as the ones lesloveboat makes (I own like 3 of them and they are amazing, I can wear sack dresses and look cute omg).

The only downside with these is that they compress against your chest so hard that you might have difficulty breathing and I can only wear these for a maximum of 6-7 hours before I start to feel dizzy and need to take them off. These are great for crossplaying/ouji too.

The second alternative is sports bras, they compress less but you can kinda sorta breathe better with them than transgender binders. I recommend victoria secret's knockout sports bras - they're front closure/zip and composed of two layers. Wireframe and compression. The wireframe layer makes it so that your boobs retain the shape of boobs, aka no boobloaf, while the compression layer makes everything smaller.

Also since you'll be wearing a blouse and maybe jsk on top you won't be able to see the center zip~ You can also wear these on a daily basis which I do if I feel like dressing up, looking better w/o boobs and going to the gym.

TLDR; Binders = -Comfort +Flatness, Sports Bras = +Comfort -Flatness, both bind~~
>>
>>8776272
This is my life. I get so frustrated. I am about the same measurement in the bust area as well. I am an hourglass shape so my waist is small and this works great for most clothes but unfortunately in lolita my breasts always make bodices fit strangely on me.
>>
>>8776304
Also an hourglass shape and while in theory this should mean I could wear skirts no problem again the whole muffin top thing happens because there's so few choices for blouses. I've resorted to having one custom made and seeing how that goes.
>>
I hope people who bind realize that regular binding damages the breast tissue.
>>
>>8776319
Shame often there is no other option for them.
>>
My problem isn't poops its my freakishly wide chest. Doushio?
>>
>>8776328
How about... buying clothes that fit?
>>
>>8776250
Cup size means nothing without the band size along with it.
>>
>>8776250
This i'm juuust right in between B and C (75/85 B) and everything is just fine but over C...consider binding or something. I wish i had OP image's boobs. And body ;_;
>>
my breasts measurements is 83cm. Is this big?
>>
> mfw H cup

Over the past year I've been gradually introducing lifestyle changes so I can get healthy and stay healthy, since drastic measures only ended up making me worse off in the past. Lost two inches in the waist, which I'm really happy about, but my weight didn't change, so I'm assuming some of my fat's been replaced with muscle? I also lost two inches in my bra band size but my bust measurement hasn't changed at all. It's hell having a normal-range bra band with this cup size.
>>
>>8776344
Same. I have a pretty wide chest, too. My actual boobs aren't /that/ big, I just have like a 34-36 band size, with a ~DD/E cup size. Sigh. At least I can fit into plenty of at least partially shirred burando and indie brands.
>>
>>8776370
No, you're small. I'm also 83cm (28D-E), and some stuff is even weirdly baggy on me. Still get boobloaf in some IW, though. Their bodices make no sense to me.
>>
Fattie thread?
>>
>>8776366
Again, band size counts. I'm 28F and fit just fine.
>>
>>8776237
Since I went into lolita I regret my boob job
damn
>>
>>8776380
>28F
Le legit nigri face
>>
>>8776237
Source of that skirt? It's fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>8776379
Seriously. I'm a 32DD and I fit into brand just fine. Cup size is irrelevant. It's your goddamn rib cage that's the problem.
>>
>>8776392
Found the anon with the ill fitting bra.
>>
If it wasn't for my 98cm (34DD/32E) chest, I would fit brand perfectly. The general rule for me is: if it fits the boobs, it hangs like a sack everywhere else. If it fits everywhere else, it is squeezing the boobs creating epic boobloaf. They're out of proportionate to the rest of my body. I wish I could just give them away. I've considered breast reduction but the scarring, cost, and heal time keeps me away.
>>
>>8776402
I'm a 32DD as well and some dresses still don't fit properly. I have to wear a minimizer bra for Mary Magdalene dresses or else I stretch them out and get major boobloaf. Most dresses are fine otherwise but anything with a 90cm bust measurement needs the compression bra.
>>
>>8776411
Same here.
Oftentimes, even if the sizing is fine on paper, because the darting at the boobs is so "shallow", dresses can look very odd.
Especially dresses with back shirring - because of differences between waist and bust measurements, even if I'm a good bit under the max, I still get boobloaf. The elastics squish my bust even if they have a lot of give left, so I need to wear a minimizer bra regardless (looking at you IW)
>>
>>8776250
how about a over boob corset?
>>
>>8776379
go away, ana-chan
>>
>ITT: people not understanding that cup size or measurement is no indication of how big your boobs are
>>
It's not boobs that are my problem, but my freakishly large rib cage.
>>
>>8776481

see

>>8776379
>>
I think it's fucking stupid that a women's fashion doesn't accommodate having breasts.

Also, except for in extreme ill fitting cases boobloaf is not an issue. It;s how boobs look under clothes. Jesus.
>>
>>8776562
>I think it's fucking stupid that a women's fashion doesn't accommodate having breasts.
What? I think you're shopping in the wrong section of the store...
>>
>>8776650
they mean lolita anon
>>
>>8776669
>women's fashion
Needed clarification then.

But seriously. Everyone in Asia is like flat (most flat; don't jump on me here for generalizing!) so their clothing is made to fit them. Asian designers designing for the Asian market. Can't really fault them for that....
>>
>>8776650
You're in a lolita fashion thread, >>8776562 is talking about lolita fashion specifically not being very boob-friendly.
>>
>>8776562
This is why I'm thankful for Meta and a lot of Chinese brands. At least someone out there is making something that can fit my terrible 30Hs. I have a 68cm waist for reference, I could fit lolita otherwise.

It's a shame that Asia doesn't have as much body diversity as the rest of the world does. I have a feeling if lolita fashion developed anywhere else there might be a more traditional sizing system instead of 'make a medium and be sure to have half-shirring' as it is today.
>>
>>8776682
There are plenty of complaints about sizing in "normal" fashion, so I'm not too sure about what you said.

I'm flat chested as hell and don't mind really because Lolita fits me fine. But normal clothes? I really have to try harder to find something to fit right/look right.
>>
>>8776679
Shit. You're right. I forgot what thread I was in. Hahaha
>>
>>8776562
I don't really think so, tbqh. Unless your bust is way outside of the average, your boobs will fit into most lolita dresses (maybe a compression bra will be necessary in some cases).

As someone mentioned, the majority of Asian girls have small bust measurements - keeping this in mind, chest measurements for lolita dresses are suprisingly accommodating, with the majority going to 90cm.
>>
>>8776685
I was more referring to the western idea of standard number sizes (2/4/6/8) rather than just S/M/L. Even varying sizes from Japanese brands is rare. I'd say thank god for IW but their size L even gives boobloaf because of the way their patterns work.
>>
>>8776562
I think it's fucking stupid you expect a Japanese fashion targeted at young women, who are fairly homogenous in shape and size including having small boobs and ribcage because that's what Japanese women are like, to cater for your Western cow tits
>>
>>8776696
I think Asian sizes are S/M/L because they are generally petite and don't need a large size range. Most Asian countries support a "healthier" size. And they are mostly really vain about their appearance too, so they all strive to be "thin". I think in some Asian countries they even do a one size only thing. It's not uncommon.

Western sizing standards can't get their shit together. Everyone complains about being a different size number in every major brand, so Idk how much that will help you. And honestly, there is a big push to go alpha sizing (S/M/L) rather than numeric sizing in order to cut costs (not having to develop so many sizes.) Source: working in the industry; I see that shit everyday.
>>
>>8776696
If it's any consolation, IW's JSKs (the ones that have buttons on the straps) can be modified to accommodate larger busts by moving the buttons down to make the straps longer. It might not be a perfect solution for all bust sizes but it's something.
>>
>>8776704
>Western cow tits
I should not have laughed at this as hard as I did.
But I did.
>>
>>8776271
It's because it's so uncommon to have big boobs in places like China and Japan.
My friend went to China a few times for work, specifically Suzhou, and she only has like a b cup I think but she said guys there were freaking out over the size of her boobs because to them they were ginormous.
>>
>>8776349
Clearly you can't relate and are being of little help
>>
>>8776379
Fuck off ana-chan. Haven't you ever seen fatties with no tits? Tits don't equal fat and vice versa.
>>
>>8776704

You sound flat chested and salty about it.
>>
>>8776481
Same here. Does losing weight help with that at all (besides shrinking the actual boobs)?
>>
File: image.png (209KB, 475x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209KB, 475x562px
>>8776704
>>
>>8776676
>/A/ women's fashion
>>
>>8776759
See >>8776688
>>
>>8776676
That is generalizing.
>>
>>8776392
You clearly have no idea about correct fitting bras. 'Large' cup letter doesn't mean massive tits.

>>8776380
Don't worry anon, I'm with you, AUS 8F (US 30G) here.

I only have a bust measurement of 88cm but have a 7inch difference between my bust and underbust. I'm only a half cup, all my weight sits under the nipple so IRL they look like a C cup.
My older MM is a bit squishy, I usually opt for braless when wearing a few smaller pieces, most other brand is fine except baby doll cuts. I had Fairy Marine once, it looked horrible on me.
>>
>>8776237
I have a 6" gap between my bust and underbust, so even when I'm well within the measurements of a dress, it often looks weird. I really need to get a minimising bra but I can't find any in my little Australian town.
>>
Honestly, I have problems in western fashion too (30H). Especially with gaping blouses. Anyone know any tricks? The part that sucks is that my frame and ribcage are fine for lolita, but these gross sacks of fat keep me from fitting a lot of cute empire-waist and babydoll cuts. And it's not like dieting is a thing I can do, I'm already at a BMI of 18 and they won't get smaller...
>>
>>8776892
Sew some extra metal snaps or velcro into the button band. That or use safety pins.
>>
>Did the whole getting fitted struggle over the weekend and ended up with nothing because the store didn't carry a 38G.
Online for me then. Glad I wasted the gas and everything for the store to try and push a loose band with their sister size bs.
That said, with my 125 chest I stick to taobao and other custom size options for tops, ops and jsks.
>>8776837
It's ok anon, I too share that small town blues. I have to travel to the next big city to get anything tit related. Have you been fitted? It honestly makes a difference when you know your size and how a full vs a half works on your body. Then internet is an option.
>>
>>8776396
Not sure but it seems like VM to me
>>
>>8776995
To you and anyone else with the same difficulties finding a bra in your size, I really recommend the site Herroom. They stock some harder to find sizes. If you take a quiz and give your email address, they'll send you a small coupon and recommend bras based on your body shape and what your breasts are like. I was a little wary of ordering bras online at first but other than the cost of return shipping, it's actually even less of a hassle than going to the department store.
>>
>>8777077
Thank you, I'll give them a try.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 500x496px
Everytime I get into my underworks binder it feels like I'm wrestling with Satan. I've always wanted to wear high waisted skirts but I would look like a slutty beer maid. I really doesn't matter how much weight I loose because I have a small ribcage but dense breasts that don't fit my frame at all.
>>
>>8777116
Pro tip: instead of pulling the binder over your head, slip your feet into it and pull it up past your hips and then put it on from there. Still feels like you're going into a black hole, but less frustrating and sweat-inducing.
>>
>>8776892
I hate those stupid gaps. Either sew an extra button as anon said or if you have the extra $$$ to spend, get one size up that fits the boobs and get the bottom tailored.
>>
>>8777116
i fucking lost it at slutty beer maid, i've always thought that about myself but never called it that
>>
>>8777116
which underworks binder do you have, and did you buy smaller than your chest size?
>>
>>8777077
I also recommend asos just because of their returns policy. Try on a bunch of bras, then just return them and find them cheaper elsewhere online.
>>
>>8776250
Depends on which method you use to measure your cup size. I'm a 30DD and I have tiiiny boobs. Before I got my breast measured properly (i.e. back when I used the method where you add four inches to your underbust measurement), I used a 34B. It worked, but not half as good as a 30DD.

>Used this calculator: www dot brasizecalculator dot tk
>Bought my first properly fitted bra at Change a few days later
>Cheap, ill-fitting H&M bras: Never again.
>>
>>8776756
You can't make your bones smaller, so no, but if you're overweight, yes, it'll help.
>>
>tfw used to be conscious about my small bust
>turns out 30C is like lolita master race
>as soon as I start to feel comfortable, I get pregnant and balloon up to a 30E in the span of a month

They've deflated a tiny bit since then, and losing weight helped too...I'm sitting at about 32Dish right now. It's much better than it was before, but still not ideal for lolita. I hope I'm able to get my old boob size back.
>>
>>8776482
Well, I'm not desperate enough to have bone removal surgery.
>>
For years I was a 101cm bust and it drove me away from doing more than looking at custom F+F. Now I've dropped to an 89cm bust, and hopefully will drop some more. I still don't know if I'd look good in any of higher waisted cuts; any commentary from experienced gulls on this question? But my boobs and I are getting along better now that I've dropped so many cm.
>>
>>8777493
We can't really advise you without knowing your cup size or both measurements. If you're a totally flat 89, like a 34A, you won't look nearly as bad as someone with like 30DDs. High waist and empire cuts are generally unflattering on busty people.
>>
I'm a 75/34C, smth like 83cm measured and I just found out that a dress I'm buying might be tight on me

this feeling is new, to say the least
>>
28H reporting (I don't have a bra in my real size, though, I just sick to 32DDD or 34DD). I fit in lolita decently, but have to be very very careful about bust areas. Anything with an underbust ribbon or other kind of cut off is gonna look like shit on me, but luckily I can just cover it with a bolero or something if I have to have a certain print and don't really have a suitable cut alternative. I try to avoid skirts because I have a hard time finding blouses that fit nicely, so it's much easier to just wear a JSK and to not have to care if the buttons burst at the chest.

>>8776392
28F is 28DDD (assuming anon is American) which is actually not that big (her sister sizes would be like 34C and 36B to put it in a way you can imagine easier).
>>
>>8777504
I think you're wearing the wrong bra size. If you got told to add 4" to your underbust measurement, that's a really outdated method of sizing. If your underbust is actually 75cm you should probably be wearing a 30 band...probably a 30D if you fit the cups on a 34B well.
>>
>>8777700
I measured based on /r/abrathatfits, whatever page they recommend these days. I should probably remeasure but even while wearing a 75A I feel like one cup is too small and one hides my whole tit away. I might try now, thanks for reminding me anon
>>
>>8776299
What binders do you use? I'm a little smaller than you (32D) but I still get boobloaf.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.