[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taiyou Con 2016 thread! So this convention is almost a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (42KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 300x424px
Taiyou Con 2016 thread!

So this convention is almost a month away? Who is going and who is excited?

I personally was not that excited until they announce Kappei yamaguchi. Finally it seems like Arizona is finally stepping up its game on getting quality guests at their conventions.
>>
I'm going. The only AZ con I've been to is Saboten, so I'm hoping this one will be a better time.
>>
>>8751491
What was wrong with saboten?
>>
>>8751774
Everything, Greg.
>>
>>8750432
Aw shit I forgot about this

>>8751491
>going to Saboten
I'm so sorry but that's probably the best AZ has to offer.
>>
>>8752358
I don't know the guest list at taiyou con is pretty good this year.

The convention is not as big but it seems like it's going to be a good year for them.
>>
>>8752358
True, I actually really like Sabo every year (inb4 hi greg) and I loved the location in downtown phoenix (hi greg)
I left my car in the garage because I knew if I left, I'd never get back in. I just walked everywhere. Not to mention the restaurant in the Sheraton is really good. I hope it's held there again next year. And maybe the elevators work better.

Last year, I just went on Sunday to Taiyou and it was in the middle of nowhere, it was a huge maze to navigate, and it was dead. The people who were there were all just slumped on the ground. I know it was Sunday, but still. All we did was walk rounds and talk to people we knew since none of the panels were interesting. I guess I'm mostly interested in a fun atmosphere, but eh.
I'm still planning on going Saturday and/or Sunday, so some tips on what I'm missing out on would be cool.
>>
>>8752468
I agree about the new location. At first i was pissed it was moved, but i really liked it. Im from out of town so i crashed a t a friends house which was only about 15minuets away from downtown so we sisnt have to drive far each day, or worry about hotel fees. The biggest complaint was the elevators were a fucking nightmare. Other then that i had a great time.
>>
>>8751774
The convention itself was okay, but I primarily go to conventions for parties and socialization. I didn't get much of that at Saboten.
>>
>>8752468
To be fair downtown Mesa is not the middle of nowhere so I don't I so what you're talking about. It would be different if the hotel that taiyou was at was far away from the city. But it's pretty much I. The center of Mesa. Though it was a little hard to navigate so I hope they have better signs this year to effectively.
>>
>>8752468
The advice I can give you is to go on a day other than Sunday. You should really go on a Saturday because it was really busy last year because of the persona concert and masquerade.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.