[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Closet of Frills - "Is This Even Lolita Anymore" Edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 58

Old thread is saging.

I hope people don't start thinking that this is casual Lolita, this doesn't have a single Lolita element in it. It's a really nice non-Lolita outfit, but it just doesn't belong in CoF.
>>
If only she would have a poofier petti and a lolita hair accessory I think yes it would be lolita. Maybe even different shoes. It's really all in the details sometimes..
>>
Why do people bother dying their hair odd colors if they're just going to let them get washed out and dingey. Washed out blues and green look like mold.
>>
>>8748286
Nah, the skirt doesn't even look like it'd hold a bigger petti, and it looks a bit short anyway. If the skirt was even two inches longer, accommodated more poof, she'd get away with adding a hair accessory and having an entry-level casual Lolita coord.
>>
>>8748276
I don't consider this lolita at all, the silhouette is off.

None of it is, the tacky skirt, the shoes, the blouse is cute at least. The spine earrings, the brain necklace are weird. The hair is an odd color, and there's no hair accessory at all.

I honestly dislike this for Lolita, it's an okay unusual outfit, but not even remotely Lolita.
>>
>>8748289
I agree with you entirely
>>
>>8748297
I really want someone to say something on her post. Everyone's giving her asspats and newbies will probably start posting more shit like this.
>>
>>8748301
She'll see it, so I'm not gonna bother commenting it on there and outing myself.

Give her a few hours, she'll be in here. She was in the last one
>>
>>8748303
I found a load of her old D_L posts because I was curious about how she "used to wear" Lolita. Even for 2008, she was pretty ita.
>>
>>8748311
Oh damn, one of those once an ita always an ita?

It's a shame, she's kinda cute
>>
>>8748276
Wait, is that Claire Max?
>tfw you know her
>tfw she sometimes posts on here
>tfw you agree with OP
Aw, man.
>>
>>8748303
I think it's funny that several hours after saying she wouldn't go so hard on the shoop next time she posted this, where her face is once again shooped to hell and back.
>>
>>8748314
This is almost ahripop-level shooping t b h
>>
>>8748312
Yeah pretty much. There's one coord she posted which is sort of cute in a real Princess Portal-casual way, but the rest is just unmatched everything.
>>
>>8748311
What's her username?
>>
>>8748322
arktoi. She only has four posts, all from 2008. I had expected more with the impression she gave.
>>
>>8748324
Yeah, she made it sound like she was well known or something?
>>
>>8748333
She posted a lot. She didn't post outfits a lot, but she commented a lot.

I remember the username, but not her face.
>>
>>8748333
I guess she's just trying to grab attention? And we fell right into the trap. Oh well. She'll be old news by next week, hopefully.
>>
>>8748324
I deleted/removed a lot of posts a while back.

>>8748314
This is an old photo (several months ago) so I could not go back and retroactively un-shop it

>>8748276
I would disagree that it doesn't have Lolita elements. I'm wearing a full skirt with a petticoat, blouse with puffed sleeves and Peter Pan collar, the silhouette is correct (though toned down because it was for work), stockings and ankle boots, which are common for classic Lolita. But as I said in the post, I'm happy to receive concrit as to how I could make it more Lolita.
>>
>>8748324
Thanks!
Yeah Her D_L posts are pretty ita, her egl posts are a lot better.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 429x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 429x640px
And yes, I do lurk and occasionally post here. I'm completely open to criticism on the post so you don't have to keep it all here.

To the people saying I was ita even back when, I don't think that's the case. See pic related. Maybe the outfits I posted on d_l because I was always struggling with issues brat were barriers to wearing the fashion in daily life (unsupportive parents, unsupportive boyfriends, lack of money or jobs that forbid it), but when I went all out and got dressed up for special occasions j knew what I was doing. Pic related, unless head to toe IW is ita. It's from 2009 per the watermark.

But yeah, I'm not at all opposed to criticism so there's no reason to keep it all here.
>>
>>8748276
That hair is pissing me off. The colors are just dull and clashing with the outfit What is a wig?

This is a creative normie outfit but it just isn't lolita.
>>
>>8748344
If you think that's a Lolita silhouette, I've got news for you. The skirt is too short and not nearly poofy enough. The blouse isn't really Lolita, it gives more of a vintage vibe if anything. It's not something I'd ever grab for a coordinate, at least not without more complimentary pieces to pull the entire thing together as an obviously Lolita coordinate.

I'm honestly not even sure where to go from there. I like the outfit, but it's just really not Lolita at all.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449198032504.jpg (102KB, 1104x1101px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449198032504.jpg
102KB, 1104x1101px
Let's talk about this cutie now please!
>>
>>8748333
Nah I definitely wasn't well-known or famous, but I did post a lot. I did a lot of handmade so I posted a lot in sew_loli and such. I mentioned I used to be in the comms because I saw a lot of people posting in CoF that I used to be LJ friends with, and figured maybe they wild remember me/we could reconnect.
>>
>>8748354
Shut up attention whore. We are done with you.
>>
>>8748354
Please stop posting. Trying to defend yourself on 4chan is basically the worst thing you could do, and you're just going to derail the thread even further.
>>
>>8748354
Here's criticism: Start making Lolita coordinates again before posting to a Lolita outfit group. I'm not being nasty, I'm being honest. We don't care whether you're head-to-toe IW or not. We care about whether or not you're dressed well, and from that pictures, it's obvious that you know how it works. Apply those skills again, don't contribute to the pile of barely/not-lolita coords that end up in CoF.
>>
>>8748357
She is so cute! This is probably one of my favourite coords of the last while.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449198522318.jpg (336KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449198522318.jpg
336KB, 1365x2048px
Might be a repost but God is want to move on from that little girl....post awesome coords please
>>
>>8748356
I did mention in the post that I thought the skirt was short and planned to lengthen it, and the poof is limited by what I can reasonably wear at work. It can accommodate much more poof, though, it's a very full skirt. I see what you're saying about the blouse though! I chose it because of the color scheme but it is not very obviously Lolita.

I was wearing a hair accessory on my left pigtail (black bow clip) but it's not visible in the photos.
>>
>>8748359
Stfu please. And leave so we can discuss good coords.
>>
>>8748357
She's adorable! I can't wait to see more from her!
>>
>>8748357
Everything about this is so precious. Her face, her coord. Everything. Ugh, I want to smooch her forehead and tell her she did a good job.
>>
>>8748360
Topkek
>>
>>8748357
I honestly do not care for Ouji/boystyle in almost anyway.

Almost. This is ridiculously cute and the one exception.
>>
>>8748344
>I'm happy to recieve concrit!!
>lists all the excuses in the book as to why your outfit is 'totarry rorita"

Just stop.
>>
>>8748357
I really like the minimal makeup with this, it suits the look perfectly!
>>
>>8748357
Now THIS is worth discussing! LOVE
>>
>>8748366
This girl is adorable! I love how she pulled this together with the red! Something nice and unusual, very refreshing!
>>
I actually came here because I figured people would be more honest about the coord than they were on CoF, and that was the case, and i appreciate the feedback/criticism. I'm gonna peace out as requested so as not to further derail the thread, but I ain't mad. I will take the crit to heart.
>>
>>8748276
OMG. This is the next Kate.
We just got rid of her and a new one tries to take her place.
>>
>>8748384
Oh my fucking god you're right, I can't stop laughing
>>
>>8748382
So....did you self post? For more attention? You replied really quick as if you knew you were on here? Interesting.
>>
>>8748384
Self posts for attention and pity. Wants concrit but makes excuses. Craves efame. O NO.
>>
>>8748390
The plot thickens
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449199272319.jpg (132KB, 1198x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449199272319.jpg
132KB, 1198x900px
Tries to move past this giant freak out moment. Kate leaves. New efame hungry chick emerges....coincidence?
>>
>>8748393
Looks like we possibly have a new star chan
>>
>>8748403
Deerstalker was right

>Once a Queen is dethroned another will take it's place
>>
>>8748393
I love to mock an attention whore as much as the next person, but look at OPs file name. It was obviously saved from Facebook and posted here. Idk if someone who would be dumb enough to self post would have the presence of mind to save the pic from Facebook rather than uploading the original.
>>
Everybody on all sides cool down. With any luck this girl will either give up looking for attention or actually learn with Lolita. Don't go "next Kate!!1" because we'll end up with a self-fulfilling prophecy on our hands. Now, back to actual Lolita coords.

>>8748403
I really like black with pastels in non-creepycute/pastelgoth coords. This is really nice.
>>
File: tumblr_npe2s6r9uq1uwkxuyo1_1280.jpg (88KB, 700x656px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npe2s6r9uq1uwkxuyo1_1280.jpg
88KB, 700x656px
>>8748408
She does lurk here. I'm sure she's familiar with Kates posting mistake. And she defended herself quicky after being posted. Yeah right.
>>
>>8748357
those jetj replica bodyline boots are working a ton with her coord! I love how she did the usakumya with a boystyle coord (girl in ouji = bunny in bear suit)
>>
>>8748407
She ain't no queen.
She's a scene kid wannabe
>>
>>8748276
>>
>>8748359
>>
>>8748344
>classic Lolita
kek
>>
>>8748436
This is cringy. Don't.

>>8748407
She'll only become the next Kate if we make her in to the next Kate. Kate was Kate because nobody would shut up about her. Let's just ignore this girl.
>>
>>8748448
FUCK dat loli bitch. Old news.
>>
>>8748357
This is adorable!
>>
>>8748276
I could totally see this as lolita, IW makes similar sailor/navy type tops - except maybe have the blouse made out of a more fitted material + sturdier/bigger buttons. I think that's why it's not screaming lolita for the most of us.

Maybe wearing a black underskirt with ruffles would make the coord look more 'lolita' because right now it's a little short? Idk, just listing things out that would make it look more like the traditional silhouette.

The coord does have a very otome feel to it though!
>>
>>8748403
super cute, not sure the wig is working with her skin tone but all of this is on point.
>>
>>8748357
>white blouse
>beige cardigan
>bear ears
>weird pose and face
>chubby girl
>everyone's loving it
I see cgl' standars are pretty low nowadays.
>>
>>8748496
>implying cgl has standards at all
>>
>>8748496
>nofunallowed.jpg
>>
>>8748496
>>chubby girl
Who fucking cares? If she looks good then fine, it's when people don't dress for their size that it's an actual problem.
>>
>>8748403
Who is the new efame hungry chick? What did she do that could be called efame hungry anyway?
>>
>>8748496
she said on the ouji fb group that she's been losing weight, hopefully she keeps it up and we'll get better coords from her
>>
>>8748367
If it's not lolita, and you know it's not, don't post it to a fucking lolita coord group. Shit, you don't HAVE to share your photos to wear an outfit.

>>8748496
She's cute, the coord is cute, stay salty
>>
>>8748544
They're not talking about pic related, they're talking about the girl in OP's pic
>>
>>8748276
What irks me most is how much fucking photoshop this girl is using. Her other coord photo had the same obvious shooping. Seriously, its not kawaii to look fake. You can tell shes actually pretty underneath it all so it is even more baffling, whats the point?? I really wanted to call her out on it in CoF but lord knows how that would have ended
>>
>>8748403
Her boobs look so painful
>>
>>8748366
>pinned up cardigan
It's...smart, but I'm not sure I like the look. Still cute!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1424909807105.jpg (15KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1424909807105.jpg
15KB, 480x270px
>>8748421
That's kuma kumya you uncultured swine.
>>
>>8748366
It's too bad about the safety pins showing a bit, but yeah, super cute!
>>
>>8748366
>print has no red in it
>uses red cardigan
>wears tights and headpiece that also have red but colors that tie into the print as well
>colors look good together and match overall
THIS is how you introduce extra color into your coord. Not by shoehorning in colors that show up in a cumulative square inch of the print or making our eyes bleed with lavenderxnavy. This girl knows exactly what she's doing, safety pins aside. I probably would have gone with a dark brown wig but that's a nitpick.
>>
File: tumblr_n7uzpvkSw11qjmcfmo2_500.gif (981KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7uzpvkSw11qjmcfmo2_500.gif
981KB, 500x600px
>>8748357
She's super cute.
Btw am I the only one who thinks she looks like Hanayo? She would be perfect for her
>>
>>8748354
Head to toe IW doesn't mean shit.
It's not like it's impossible to make brand ita.
Not saying that's a bad coord, but saying it's not ita just because it's brand is a load of horseshit.
>>
>>8748854
STOP TALKING TO HER
>>
>>8748855
And start posting new content.
>>
>>8748864
>the last row of the print cut in half
>>
>>8748873
Yes, that's unfortunate.

It's a bit hard to see due to the angle the pic has been taken, but it seems the skirt could have been a bit longer, so the print would not have been cut in half.
>>
>>8748801
Agreed, it looks well-balanced and pretty.

As for the safety pins, I'd either have quickly stitched the folded-up layers together by hand, or just cut the cardigan to the desired length and put nice lace on the bottom seam.
>>
>>8748873
Just realised: we should tell that to AatP
http://lolibrary.org/apparel/cock-robin-mother-goose-jsk-ii
>>
>>8748366
Gorgeous! My only nitpick is that she could use some tasteful jewellery on her wrists, but other than that she looks great. I like how she opted to shorten the cardigan with safety pins for a better silhouette.
>>
>>8748873
doesn't matter too much though, there's only three different art panels in the print which are staggered and the same over the whole dress
>>
>>8748902
It's not so much that you can't see the full art. It's sloppy work like when a print doesn't match up on the seams
>>
>>8748366
Her coords are always on point. Too bad about that ugly face though.
>>
>>8748367
You don't have to post it if you already know is not Lolita
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449239169084.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449239169084.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
This is just so ugly to me. The middle is fine, but the bottom with those shoes is ugly and the top with tbag hair color is ugly, too. The bag isnt great for this outfit either.
Those three things just ruin the whole thing for me because they're so distracting.
>>
>>8749013
Ugh, another coord ruined by unnatural hair colour - I feel like if she had a brown wig or something this 'could' work - but the redness of her shoes as well is just really jarring.
>>
>>8749013
Is she the one that keeps using that bag for every coord regardless of colour? Just buy a new bag already
>>8748366
And her personality too
>>
>>8749013
Put a red wig on her and all I can see is Ronald McDonald. In all seriousness though, this coord feels empty?
>>
>>8748289
its also probably because she lightened the photo with meitu so much
>>
>>8748354
>cgl complains all the time about girls that don't take critisism
>someone takes critisism
>gets call an attention whore
That logic.
I agree the coord of OP's pic is ugly and ita, judge it and move on. And I actually like this classic coord.
>>
>>8749071
Not pretending to be an expert, but this is how these threads tend to work.
>outfit is posted
>anons back and forth about borderline outfits, nitpicking certain features
>if it's particularly bad or has silly captions, anons will be harsher
>you are not supposed to defend yourself here, take criticism and move on

The idea is that people want to defend themselves instinctually when they are criticized, but that's frowned upon here because it pulls attention away from the criticism and towards a judgement of the persons character. It can also derail the topic of the thread if you argue and pull it to yourself.
>>
>>8748480
The coord doesn't have a very otome feel to it. The blouse could work, but the print and accessories aren't even in the same ballpark.
>>
>>8749071
Except she wasn't taking criticism. She kept on giving excuses as to why her coord had to be shit. If you look at past threads you'll realize that /cgl/ attacks people who do this. You'll also realize that the people who actually do graciously take criticism (even self posters, as long as they make it clear in the beginning that they're self posting) are generally regarded well by /cgl/ (I say generally because /cgl/ isn't a hivemind and people can have different opinions).

so what I'm trying to say here is that you're a newfag and you need to lurk more

Speaking about people who take criticism well, who else is really proud about this coord? Sure, the picture is blurry. Sure, she's not wearing shoes. But she actually looks pretty and she's trying to pose. I'm really happy about her improvement
>>
>>8748480
it really doesn't feel quirky enough to be otome... it's just a normie outfit
>>
>>8749124
She's just getting better and better, I love it.
>>
>>8749013
Omg she really does use that bag for everything! I mean, I don't have many bags and I tend to reuse a particular one all the time because it matches everything, so at first I thought it was dumb to be berated for that.

But that bag doesn't even match half the coords she uses it in.
>>
>>8749195
I also use the same bag a lot but only because it fits the colour scheme of my wardrobe. She uses that bag for everything, never seen her wear a coord it matches though
>>
>>8749013
She needs a wig and to get rid of all the white/beige stuff in this coord. That bag, of course, needs to go most of all.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449253200621.jpg (70KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449253200621.jpg
70KB, 720x960px
This skirt is just so ugly.
>>
>>8749234
How dare you.
>>
>>8749234
What skirt? I can't see it because it's camouflaged into her surrounding.

(Seriously though, camo? Why would you do that?)
>>
>>8749234
>>8749238
newfags detected lol
>>
>>8749240
>anyone who doesn't like camo prints is a newfag

go away
>>
>>8749238
She said herself on her post she likes tacky prints. Idk I think the coord is kinda cute. A little boring but the skirt makes up for that.
>>
File: 1445633979511.png (173KB, 285x316px) Image search: [Google]
1445633979511.png
173KB, 285x316px
>>8748421
>those jetj replica bodyline boots
>>
>>8749124
I have never rooted for anyone as much as I do for this girl. She seriously takes everything to heart and tries to implement the best she can.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449259478207.jpg (91KB, 720x1816px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449259478207.jpg
91KB, 720x1816px
>>8749124
>>
>>8749304
Omg a smile!!!
>>
>>8749234
I feel like you can make camo work in lolita, just not like this. The skirt is an awkward middle shape between a bell and an A-line, and the bottom tier looks awkward too. The cheap lace isn't doing her any favors either, she should have done a ruffle along the bottom in a color that matches the overall print better, like dark brown.
>>
>>8749238
>>8749240
>>8749247
They are implying that anyone who complains does not realize it's an old Meta print. I love Meta weirdness as much as the next oldfag, but this is probably my least favorite thing they ever did.
>>
>>8749410
>muh old meta
pls not this shit again
>>
>>8749393
>I feel like you can make camo work in lolita
No.
>>
>>8749304
I actually, really like this? I think she did a really good job here, such a major improvement!
>>
>>8749240
Nah it's because of reactions like >>8749393 who act like she handmade the skirt. >>8749410 you're not entirely wrong but just clarifying. I dunno tho, I especially love this print since I realized Meta used the shapes of their Bunny and Bear mascots to create the camo. Fkin genius.
>>
>>8749304
I mean, I know she can't help her face and awkward nature, but MAN this is the best she's looked, and you have to applaud how much she has improved and taken concrit so well. I'm not necessarily "rooting" for her, but I do like that she is a great example of someone failing terribly, not being traditionally attractive, and taking the concrit to improve greatly.
>>
>>8749247
>>8749446
Meant to reply to this poster whoops. Also not the original anon.
>>
>>8749447
Furthermore, someone not as lazy as me should make a timeline of her improvement.
>>
File: pitre.png (2MB, 1180x1082px) Image search: [Google]
pitre.png
2MB, 1180x1082px
>>8749452
>>
>>8748361
So are you saying people shouldn't defend themselves? I'm tired of this "everything we say is right" mentality on this board... this place is full of people who can't properly communicate, stop encouraging that.
>>
>>8749489
Thank you, this is great
>>
>>8749489
GOODNESS that improvement!
>>
>>8749219
I think someone should just tell her to buy that bag in all possible colorways. At least it won't be so bad then.
>>
>>8749098
People shouldn't just have to "take it" though. Why is most cgl so fucking dom? Have a fucking conversation with people who reply god damn
>>
>>8748324
I totally remember her! She wasn't efamous, but she was a regular!
>>
tfw afraid to post anything to cof in case there is a shitstorm over it
>>
>>8749541
Yeah and don't forget, you aren't allowed to defend your self of someone does have an issue with your photo. Instead you are supposed to just get ripped apart and you should just take it in stride cause apparently "you're an attention whore" is supposed to be concrit.
>>
>>8749544
Jesus christ anon calm the fuck down.

>>8749541
Don't worry about posting to CoF. I've posted there a bunch and only been posted on here once or twice, with little to no comments of any kind.
>>
>>8749541
Yeah, well honestly, many of us don't.
I certainly stopped posting on CoF on a frequent basis.

Literally whenever you post your pictures to any facet of the publicly accessible internet, it becomes anyone's content to save, edit, repost, and talk about.
You should be careful about where and what you post regardless, and even moreso if you're sensitive to someone's negative opinion about the way you dress.

>>8749538
>"Why should someone have to take it?"
Just seems to me that people are going to do what they want regardless of what you protest. And while standing up for yourself can be a good thing, it's altogether useless on here and just makes their resistance even stronger. Anonymous culture isn't going to stop over one girl.
>>
>>8749548
i guess i meant to say 'post anything again' because last time was pretty bad

>>8749544
i know that defending oneself or friends on cgl is a bad idea, the only reason i would check this thread is to see the honest opinions that anonymity brings. honest critique on facebook is rare
>>
>>8749538
It's kind of hard to have a conversation when the reply from one side is "I'm not going to listen to your suggestions on how to make it more lolita because I already know better. By the way, I'm open to suggestions on how to make it more lolita, teehee!"

Did you seriously read any of the interaction above? She LITERALLY SAID these words:
>I'm happy to receive concrit as to how I could make it more Lolita.

And then disregarded suggestions for how to make it more lolita as invalid (longer skirt, fuller petticoat, more fitted blouse, etc.), because she already knows how to do it from her vast previous experience. People bitch about this happening on CoF too, so it's not an exclusively cgl problem.
>>
>>8749538
It's because this an anonymous board, not Facebook or any other medium. We're all "equal" here and that's part of the good thing about the boards. Everyone is fair game and no one cares you're a little snowflake that thinks they can coord lolita well. She wanted exemption from this and was stupid enough to defend herself and try to "prove" to a mess of anons she was good when she really didn't need to.
>>
>>8749234
God that's awkward. Top half wants to be classic, the skirt has the wrong petti or is overstuffed (that's an A line skirt iirc) and the bottom half kinda wants to pick up on the military thing and half the classic bit.
I would've gone full out and worn actual combat boots or ones that were on the punk side, military jacket with the double breasted buttons and a stiffer hat rather than a soft beret. You kinda have to do that with a weird skirt like this
>>
>>8749238
>>8749595
>>8749234
Oh god, the newfag is so real that it burns
>>
>>8749412
Not what shit again?
>>
>>8749634
Why is every other response to this labeled "newfag"?
>>
>>8749595
wtf are you talking about. Berets and those short bolero jackets go extremely well with military looks as they were frequently worn by the military.
>>
>>8749646
Because only a newfag wouldn't know Punkma.
>>
>>8749489
I had no idea the jsk in the upper right came in wine, want.
>>
>>8749556
>regardless of what you protest
Yeah, I'm familiar with this. I'm just sick of the attitude, and it's not always the same person and honestly I feel like this kind of shit is so accepted around here that newbies think this is the normal board culture and it shouldn't be.
It just has to be less acceptable. Things around here have changed and will continue to I'm sure.

>while standing up for yourself can be a good thing
>it's altogether useless on here
It's only useless in that people here insist on being stubborn when it comes to proper communication. Especially in CoF threads, these seem to be harshest threads of all next to self post threads, probably because self posting is so looked down on here which is so fucking odd because the entire lolita hobby is about self posting to somewhere at some point... just not on /cgl/ because we so pride ourselves in "discussing" lolita. Like ok sure, you are discussing lolita with all your "THATS SO CUTE" and "that dress is absolute shite" comments, yeah? REAL discussion going on. Sure.

>>8749559
If someone says they are open to something but is also explaining their choices, I don't see that as brushing it off. Just because she is saying why she chose to wear certain items is not her brushing off concrit. She posted another photo and she clearly knows what lolita is and isn't trying to cram her own style in or something, she wore a casual coord for work and people don't like it because massive resistance to unnatural hair on this board and on 4chan in general honestly.

>But as I said in the post, I'm happy to receive concrit as to how I could make it more Lolita.
That's from her post. She seems to be willing in this area. Also again her photo >>8748354
In that one she looks fine, and it seems that she has gist of lolita down pretty well? Nothing ita about that other picture, but maybe some nitpicks.
>>
>>8749548
>Jesus christ anon calm the fuck down.
No. I will not calm the fuck down. Part of defending oneself is not shutting up even when people are trying to quiet you.
If you guys get to run rampant with your bullshit name calling, then I get to lose my shit every time you do it.
>>
File: cof.jpg (66KB, 504x960px) Image search: [Google]
cof.jpg
66KB, 504x960px
>>
>>8749489
omg her witch coord is really cute! Hadn't seen that one
>>
>>8749798
You need to step away from the computer.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 260x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 260x259px
>>8749798
>>
>>8749798
I hate it when people say this, but Christ, please go back to tumblr
>>
>>8749234
Ohhhh shit I hope this is the anon from the military thread that got linked to this skirt. The skirt is ugly as sin, but she actually made a really good coord with it, IMO. Approval.
>>
>>8749234
it's ugly, i think most of us kinda know this already. but it's just weird meta and a lot of us oldies have a soft spot for that.

>tfw wear heart leopard shamelessly
>>
>>8749798
God dammit just shut up, nobody really cares about the x or y reasons of why you suck. We just want to make fun of one another and laugh about ourselves too, if you can't handle that, then you can just go back to tumblr.
>>
>>8749795
>>8749798
>I'm just sick of the attitude
Then stop browsing here. It's been the "attitude" here for YEARS. You need to sequester yourself to a cuddly part of the internet and give your mind a rest.

I know you're obviously the girl pictured in the OP, but seriously, the worst thing people have said is that your outfit isn't very lolita and that you overshoop. That's pretty tame compared to being called ugly or a hambeast like how the majority of 'critique' here goes. I've never seen a poster like you explode this much before about it, of course that is, until you're the one in the hot seat. Compose yourself and stop throwing a tantrum because you got yours.
>>
>>8749838
then why say it.

>>8749907
You're just trying to quiet people.

>>8749957
>You need to sequester yourself to a cuddly part of the internet and give your mind a rest.
No, I've been coming to this site for YEARS.

And no I'm not that girl. I've never posted to CoF. And I've never been posted here unless it was self posting.
>>
>>8748276
She seriously needs to lay off the shoop. I'm calling shoop abuse!
>>
>>8749652
Maybe for more uniform looks but not when you're wearing camouflage
>>
>>8749800
all i can see is a giant baby
>>
>>8749489
Everything after she drops the pigtails is good, good for her.
>>
>>8749995
people are telling you to go back to tumblr because everything you say screams tumblr. don't like something? oppression!!!!!!!! you're trying siiiiilence me!!!!!
if you can't handle how a site is, then just stop going on it. the people who are there aren't just going to change just because some prissy anon who is most likely getting defensive about herself decides to pitch a fit
>>
Simple but really pretty!
>>
>>8750040
No, I'm staying.

>>8750048
This is lovely!
>>
Eh, I kind of side with anon/s who thinks people should be allowed to defend themselves. I expect shitposting and critiques (both helpful and not) and would even go so far as to say that that's why I come here sometimes, but there's a difference between posting that and going, "stfu and just accept what we say, our word is law." People can say why they chose to wear something and people can respond with, "Well that's wrong, here's why..." or even just shitpost and insult the girl's appearance or whatever, but there's something very frustrating about people assuming that someone is beyond help or that they refuse to take critique ever just because they dared to say why they wore something.
>>
>>8749489
I love her progress! Sad to see the smile kind of slowly fades out over time, though.
>>
>>8748276
for this girl that was arguing over this being lolita, see >>8750048
this silhouette is much better despite also being very toned down
>>
Telling someone to go back to tumblr is the weakest us vs. them most child like insult. You've basically lost the argument, all you're doing is bawing. It's like a redneck telling you to get out of the us for having political concerns.
>>
>>8749795
>the entire lolita hobby is about self posting to somewhere at some point

If you truly believe that is what lolita is then you have the wrong idea. For most people, lolita is just clothing and an alt fashion and not using it to be attention whoring all over the internet.
>>
>>8750113
this is true only if there's no reason to say "go back to tumblr" whatsoever. on the other hand, if they're complaining about being "silenced" and acting like a victim, then yea, people are going to tell you that because you're acting like a whiny brat.
>>
>>8750048

>tfw only turquoise ever pops up
>tfw you look awful in turquoise

Being an MM chiffon collector is suffering.
>>
>>8750048
Selfpost detected
>>
>>8749995
No, it's pretty obvious you are the girl in OP. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>8750154
No sorry? I was browsing fbook and saw that thought it was pretty and figured this thread could use a dose of coords instead of bickering.
>>
>>8750133
Wait this came in turquoise?
>>
>>8750154
You're idiot, stop.
>>
>>8750048
Possibly racist and im sorry but she reminds me of Mulan. Very lovely outfit!
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 459x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 459x639px
>>8748480
Lolita has become so watered down (paradoxically, with OTT on the other end of the spectrum) I weep. Are these even meant to be the same fashion FFS
>>
>>8749013
If there were subtle pink details on the tights she could have made it work as there is pink type on the pancake mix boxes.
>>
>>8749800
Why underskirt when this is fine at knee length, not making her look stumpy? Why the giant bonnet? A simple little pink hairbow would have been fine. Damn Kate-brand OTT classic. All the new people seem to think its influences are a prerequisite.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 480x640px
>>8750048
I'm desperate to see her actually wear the pointe shoes with dat dress. I have none that match mine
>>
>>8750176
It's mint more than turquoise. http://usagiyouhinten.ocnk.net/product/16310
>>
Why?
>>
>>8750375
#Dreamdresswornlikeshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 491x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 491x640px
>>8750375
That red with that fuchsia...
>>
>>8750375
This looks really familiar... has this girl worn this coord before? Or one like it? Since I'm assuming this is a new post.
>>
>>8750375
Looks like she tried to coord it in a normalfag everyday way. Nothing wrong with that, just don't post it to CoF, and don't call it lolita ffs.
>>
>>8750414

Was going to say this, looks like she's trying to incorporate it into normie wear. I say trying, because imo it feels like chant's just been forced in there for the sake of it.

Also, the ribbon hanging out from underneath the cardigan looks fucking retarded. The fuck is with the bag too? Looks like she's just grabbed any random bag from her wardrobe, it doesn't go.
>>
>>8750076
Very well worded.
>>
>>8750155
No, you're baiting me into posting a picture of my face. You can keep believing delusional things.
>>
>>8750125
I love how wanting to be able to speak is automatically associated with tumblr. And at the same time, you're not supposed to be edgy, because that would be tumblr worthy as well.

So how does ones attitude need to be to be on cgl, explain your board culture if you know it so well.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 625x626px
>>8750491
>>8750488
Let's all agree to move on and have this thread stay about CoF. If you want to have this argument make a different thread. Please. Both of you have valid points on board culture and anonymous judgement, but it has expanded beyond a few comments to its own shitfest. Let's move that elsewhere.
>>
>>8750498
I'm gonna keep shitting up CoF threads as long as retards keep making them ita#2 threads.
>>
>>8750500
>I'm knowingly making this board worse

If you don't want it to be another ita thread then post good content or conversations that aren't shitfests. You're the one making this thread worse right now, not better, so stop being an entitled cunt and do something positive instead of being a child that throws a fit when something doesn't go your way.
>>
>>8750048
Necklace clashes and looks tacky
>>
>>8750571
I actually like the pop of color, it adds a little bit of interest to the coord.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (188KB, 858x599px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
188KB, 858x599px
>>
File: MUH FEELS CHEER ME UP.png (88KB, 944x699px) Image search: [Google]
MUH FEELS CHEER ME UP.png
88KB, 944x699px
>>8750731
Fuck you beat me to it I even censored it
>>
File: 1437847019914.png (358KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437847019914.png
358KB, 400x600px
>>8750731
>rule reading doesn't cheer me up
>>
File: 1386384064470.jpg (358KB, 1014x799px) Image search: [Google]
1386384064470.jpg
358KB, 1014x799px
>>8750731
lmfao what a whiny bitch, wow
I mean at least she admits that she's being a selfish cunt who actually doesn't give a shit about the group but there are ways for her to be way less annoying about it
>>
>>8750731
>>8750735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kii8Nr5UYpc
>>
File: 1373728036064.jpg (114KB, 595x394px) Image search: [Google]
1373728036064.jpg
114KB, 595x394px
>>8750764
>>
Can we please post more coords?

Also, should I make a Facebook for the sole purpose of checking cof or is relying on these threads OK? I'm under the impression that anything note worthy gets posted but I question it sometimes...
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>8749800
she looks like overly possessive girlfriend
>>
>>8750772
this thread is pretty good, when people arent derailing it.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 600x600px
>Profile pic is her holding a baby
>Someone bred with this thing
>One of the top reasons humanity is so fucking screwed
>>
File: yoooo.jpg (102KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
yoooo.jpg
102KB, 960x960px
>>
>>8749800
This looks like an OTT classic coord except with a sweet print, and it's somehow even worse than actual OTT classic.
>>
>>8749800
She's obviously trying so hard to have a really involved coord but it's so...bland (and terrible obv.). It needs way more textural details etc rather than just plain chiffon ruffles and plain non-textured tights.
>>
small dump
>>
>>8750840
>>
>>8750842
>>
>>8750840
I never knew this colourway existed, it looks stunning.
>>
>>8750845
>>
>>8750847
Im probably going to regret posting this
>>
>>8750848
I want to dislike this but I don't.
If she had nicer boots I'd be so on board with this.
>>
>>8750849
>>
>>8750853
idk why I saved this one
>>
>>8750856
oops accidentally the thumbnail.
>>
This gives me nightmares.
>>
>>8750849
I love this and her hair is so different and cute.
>>
>>8750541
>If you don't want it to be another ita thread then post good content
I don't control what gets posted to CoF
>>
>>8750855
Is this a boy?
>>
>>8750801
Girl needs to do something with her ashy eyebrows and maybe add more volume to her hair but wow, I am impressed with the fit of this dress. It's well tailored, props to her for that much.
>>
>>8750787
She has more sex than you, anon. Go fuck yourself!
>>
>>8750846
It was a yokohama special release I think. There aren't many around
>>
>>8750846
It's way too short though. Is she just tall or is that not a proper lolita skirt (being AATP doesn't make it ok)
>>
>>8750849
love this, reminds me a bit of dollykei.
>>
>>8750801
really cute outfit, i love the simplicity
>>
>>8750966
Are you on crack, anon? That neck ruffle and makeup is fucking hideous, it looks like some kind of attempt at a clown x classic crossover coord
>>
>>8750849
This is a cute outfit, but I don't think it's very lolita at all.
>>
>>8750925
Shoo. Go be a disgusting pile of blubber somewhere else. Her coord is still shit.
>>
>>8750848
Is this shoop-chan? She looks really nice here. I'm not a fan of that print but I think this coord makes me like it a bit.
>>
>>8750842
this almost doenst look lolita to me
>>
>>8750971
still like it, sue me
>>
>>8750787
That's a blurry as hell pic but it looks like an ok coord? It's boring and she needs to lose weight and get a better bra, but it's just really meh.
Maybe it's because I'm on mobile and can't see the true extent of this crap. No idea why she decided to go with those bracelets though.
>>
>>8750956
I'm pretty sure that's gathered chiffon... and that she's just really tall.
>>
>>8750846
>>8750956
it was a limited edition release of gathered chiffon (jsk). It's fine, she's just a very tall person like >>8751118 said. i think most pieces look too short on her because of this. she looks great in longer classic pieces though!
>>
>>8750842
I've never seen this worn before right now, it looks nice.

>>8750848
I like this print better in skirt-form since there's less of it, which makes it less overwhelming.

>>8750849
I love the colors in this so much, holy crap. I do wish her shoes were a little more polished too though.
>>
>>8749798
>>8749795
i fucking love and respect the hell out of you desu never stop posting
>>
>>8750855
so how about those shoes?
>>
>>8751143
I've been on 4chan since 2008. I've been on cgl since 2010. I'm not going anywhere.

I'm not a sjw or an anti sjw. I just think people should be able to respond to things. I mean, say whatever you want including goback2tumblr or call people ita. But I'm tired of the "you responded! That means you aren't taking our lolita god like advice and you're just making excuses!!"

Like people on here sound borderline religious when it comes to this fashion and it's pants on head retarded.
>>
>>8751147
Holy shit, let it fucking die. I didn't mind you before, but now you're just detailing.
>>
>>8751150
Didn't you read.

Nevermind. You didn't.
>>
>>8751152
I did. I'm just annoyed about the fact that you're not contributing and continuously trying to keep attention on yourself.
>>
>>8751147
Oh for fucks sake these threads have a post limit. We do not have the space to sit here and have an argument over what you think looks good. "Taking" the advice just means reading and moving on. you don't have to apply it, you dont have to agree, you don't have to argue, you don't have to explain yourself ( nobody cares WHY you wore whatever) unless you're looking for FURTHER advice. It's about behaving like a fucking adult and knowing how to handle yourself. If nobody took the advice then what happened here would happen in every thread, you have shat up the thread with your childish logic and made it all about yourself. For gods sake grow up and learn when to stop talking. Again, there is a post limit to every thread you're being a rude childish attention whore by making it about you.
>>
>>8751147
>IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 1963 I AINT GOIN NOWHERE BOY
>>
>>8751170
This! "Taking" advice just means listening without argument. You don't have to apply it at all, specially if you don't agree. It's about being civil and not starting a fight over something like aesthetics these kind of arguments can derail and go on forever with no "winner" at all since aesthetics are mostly up to the individual.

Honestly how the hell do you function in society. Do you even have friends? I imagine you starting fights and arguments over the most minute differences.
>>
>>8751170
>We do not have the space to sit here and have an argument over what you think looks good.
Uh... we have endless space actually. And everything gets archived.

>>8751175
Yup.

>>8751184
>"Taking" advice just means listening without argument.
Taking is in quotations because?

And no, it's not that she was arguing. You can respond and still "take" advice.
>>
File: Ughhh.gif (498KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
Ughhh.gif
498KB, 250x150px
>>8751189
> throwing this big a tantrum on the Internet
At least have the decency to sage your replies.
>>
>>8751191
There will always be a new thread, don't worry. And you can always go through the archives if you missed one.
>>
>>8751189
Shut the fuck up, you ignorant 12 year old. Stop making the thread about you. How do you not understand what's being said?
>>
>>8751193
>Stop making the thread about you
None of my argument is about me. Just because I'm the one making the argument, doesn't mean it's about me.

Also you aren't one of the people thinking I'm the girl in the OP are you? Cause I already addressed that I'm not and and you don't want me to prove this.
>>
>>8751127
I think it would probably look much more normal if the bottom layer of chiffon wasn't so transparent. I have a black GC and it looks short because of that, but it's the same length as most all other AATP pieces.
>>
>>8751189
Responding by defending your outfit and yourself is the same as disagreeing and starting an argument. If you disagree then continue to wear whatever but don't argue and make the post about you. it's just...common sense. How are you so dense?
>>
Can we stop talking to/replying to this retard?
Like what the fuck is the point she's way too stubborn to get anything you say to her.
just stop getting baited already jesus
>>
>>8751195
Oh my god this board is 18 and over, did you know? I've never seen such social ineptness. I can't imagine it coming from anyone other than a child.
>>
>>8751195
You referred to yourself seven times in two sentences... Way to say you're not making it about yourself. This thread is about coords, not your defending yourself, please give it a rest.
>>
>>8751195
>None of my argument is about me. Just because I'm the one making the argument, doesn't mean it's about me.

I loled pretty hard.
Go see a doctor for your autism. Also try and socialize a bit...
>>
>>8751204
Can you post what you're talking about? Cause I'm not seeing that. I was stating my opinion.

>>8751201
Can you quit relying on the "you're being childish" argument, damn. I get it, you guys don't believe I'm a mature adult. You're right, I'm not. It's why I'm on here. I am over 18, though. not everything is about age, mate.
>>
>>8751205
It's not about me, but okay. It's about being able to respond to critique.

I have several friends, but I'm sure you'll just assume I'm lying because I don't fit into your social normities.
>>
>>8751195
Sweetie, YOU'VE detailed this thread with YOUR childish ideas. Yes, you are making this thread "about you". I can't believe I even have to explain this.
>>
New rule for these threads: Never post this bitch again just so we can avoid this shit that's been on here since post #1
>>
>>8751208
Holy shit just stop please go away.
No one cares about your shitty casual coords bro. Just stop replying about MUH RIGHT TO RESPOND
MUH FEELINGS
MUH REASONS
no one cares just go

Contributing some actual fucking content.
>>
>>8751211
>>8751210
fucking agreed.

Just stop replying to her pls
>>
File: IMG_20151205_214306.jpg (422KB, 1414x2044px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151205_214306.jpg
422KB, 1414x2044px
Before anyone losses their shit, I'm posting from my phone, hence weird file names
>>
>>8751213
I love this print.
>>
>>8751211
>Holy shit just stop please go away.
No. Read, I already said no.

>>8751210
Again, I'm not her.
>>
>>8751215
I really like this dress too it's super interesting.
Seeing Navy and Black done right is a plus.
>>
File: IMG_20151205_214900.jpg (791KB, 1412x1886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151205_214900.jpg
791KB, 1412x1886px
>>
>>8751218
>>8751217
just stop posting

This is cute as heck she looks so happy
>>
>>8751225
This is really fucking weird like HelloBatty inspired dumpster shit.
Her petti poofs out so weird too she looks misshapen
>>
>>8751223

She finally learns what volume is!
>>
>>8751226
I feel like this is one of those coords that looked really good laid out but when she put it on it didn't work.
I think she needs slightly more poof and a different headpiece.
Also I don't like her lip piercings but w.e I guess.
>>
>>8748384
She's originally from Pittsburgh, too.
>>
>>8751225
Stop telling her not to post, she'll just keep replying with "no" like a fucking 4 year old.

>>8751226
I really like this! I'm not keen on the shoes, but that's nitpick.
>>
>>8751231
those babydoll jsks are super weird, they have lining which prevents them from poofing out too much, I do agree that this one needs maybe 5% more poof so the skirt is a bit more smoothed out though.
>>
>>8751231
??? This is a pretty classic old school coord. I'm not sure why you would think it doesn't work everything is quite perfect.
>>
>>8751249
>>8751246
Maybe it's just the way she is posing but the dress sits on her really weird
And the lace on the bonnet looks really gross sorry.
I love oldschool but I don't like this v much.
all her poof is like stuck around her belly and the skirt looks super weird and lumpy.
It probably looked better irl
>>
>>8751211
...i want the dress she's wearing on the left.

it's very VM.
>>
>>8751231
I love this
>>8751253
It's a bodyline kid's dress lol
>>
>>8751226
The main thing throwing me off is the bonnet. I've seen it work in coords before, but I feel like she's wearing it incorrectly?
>>
>>8751258
I think she's wearing it backwards? Either way I think there's way too much going on with the coord. There are at least four different motifs going on at once here.
>>
>>8751265
Yeah, my guess is that she is wearing it backwards which is why it's standing straight up awkwardly, instead of a more traditional bonnet shape.
>>
>>8751226
She looks like a triceratops.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 490x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 490x960px
Her coords always seem slightly off, thoughts?
>>
>>8751223
I actually kind of like this one. Good to see that she's adding more volume to her hijab this time
>>
>>8751284
The striped bows were a bad idea, that shade of yellow doesn't look good on her, and the print's too busy to be worn with an uncovered sleeve.

I'm surprisingly not as bothered about the rickrack. And I hate rickrack with a passion.
>>
>>8751284
the wig is unnatural for her skin tone. :/
>>
>>8751301
It's not handmade, it's AP. Sheesh.
>>
>>8751306
Could've fooled me. That JSK is heinous.
>>
>>8751302
It's not a wig, it's her natural hair. The colour is a bit off in this photo, it's much more blonde in person. I think it's a cute outfit though!
>>
>>8751302
That's obviously her real hair. Why are Lolitas so bad at hair? So many of you wear these heinous wigs no doubt believing it passes for real hair and the ones that don't often have ratty hair. And just ugh.
>>
>>8750048

I really love the necklace here, holy moly.
>>
>>8751316
>>8751317

yikes. it's called a leave-in.
B-leave-in it.
>>
>>8751316
If that's her real hair she really needs to tone it it's way to yellow...
>>
File: image(5).jpg (116KB, 503x901px) Image search: [Google]
image(5).jpg
116KB, 503x901px
>>8751231
It really does look better in real life. I mentioned this on my post, but I'm not great at posing for photos, and it ends up throwing the whole thing off. It's something I'm trying to improve on.

For the poof, I tried wearing 2 petticoats, but it feels a little overstuffed. I'll let cgl judge. (Pic related, excuse the terrible quality.) Maybe it's time I just add a slightly bigger petticoat to my wishlist.

This bonnet is absolutely amazing, though, don't know what you're talking about. The lace is like the lace on the dress.

But thanks for the concrit, I appreciate it.
>>
>>8751214
I seriously love this picture
>>
File: yess.gif (224KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
yess.gif
224KB, 480x304px
>>8751330
girl this is cute. overstuffing happens.

put an a-line in there. u good.
>>
>>8751211
Cute kid, but eesh the right is unfortunate.
>>
>>8751330
yeah it looks less awkward here.
It think you need more of an A-line shaped petti, there's too much poof by your tummy.
>>
>>8751330
I actually like it better on the other pic. This looks awful.

And lower your petti. Never wear it as high as the skirt, it makes you look pregnant.
>>
>>8751337
>>8751340
Shit, are these types of cuts meant to be worn with an A-line? That would explain it. My other dresses are all clearly bell-shaped, but this cut is a little weird. Thanks, anons. I'll have to get one of those soon.

I just really want to do this dress justice.
>>
>>8751330
This looked super great in person.
>>
>>8750848
I want to like it, but something about the blouse/top half looks off as fuck
>>
>>8750853
Omggggggg cute as fuck tho
>>
>>8751330
A friend of mine has this dress and it is SUPER hard to get a petti to lay right under it. It looks cute on you, anon! I have a soft spot for that old-school BABY steez.
>>
>>8750858
I love how the coord and cup match! We use to have a local tea shop like this where you could pick a cite corrisponding cup, but it closed down...what a shame...gotta rely on myself collecting cute vintage teacups now i guess!
>>
>>8751175
>LATE DECEMBER BACK IN 63
>WHAT A VERY SPECIAL TIME FOR ME
>AS I REMEMBER WHAT A NIGHT
>>
new thread for when this one sages in 10 posts >>8751368
>>
>>8751343
Agreed, honestly.

>>8751351
Thanks!

>>8751359
Thanks, old school Baby is my favorite. I realize it's your friend's, but do you know of any petticoat that works well with it? Is A-line or bell better? Sorry if you wouldn't know.
>>
>>8751213
She looks cute as fuck on the left but wtf am i looking at in that close up?!
>>
>>8751225
This is her first HC coord ive really liked! Cute as fuck girl! Good job!
>>
>>8751372
I thiiiiiink she uses an older A-line with minimal poof. Don't quote me on that, though. Because that JSK definitely has a lot of room up top for a cupcake petti to just balloon it out.
>>
>>8751372
Always do a-line with a empire waist dress. And don't wear it as high as the biggining of your skirt but instead right at your waist
>>
>>8751385
>>8751388
Thanks, guys. I'll add an A-line petti to my to-buy list. I actually do wear it at my natural waist, so I don't know why it would look like it's higher. Maybe it bunched up or something.
>>
>>8750801
Wow...I hate everything about this.

>boring/unwashed hair
>what the fuck is that collar?
>what the fuck are those sleeves?
>cat bag that matches nothing
>normalfag socks
>fugly shoes
>>
>>8751213
Ayyyyyy lmao
>>
>>8750855
>covering up sweetie chandelier with that ugly, red cape.
B-but why though?
>>
>>8751225
No
>>
>>8750847
I like the distribution/variance of textures in this.

>>8750848
I like this? It's obnoxious but it looks good, I can't hate on it.

>>8750849
I agree this has a dollykei feel due to the colors and prints. It'd be more lolita I think if the shoes were same color, but more of a pump.

Or make it even more dolly kei and change the blouse and legwear to something more richly colored and interesting, a more detailed hat, etc. Even more accessories.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.