[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coord Help Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 97

File: tumblr_mv7bgnxl2y1r3bew9o1_500.jpg (61KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv7bgnxl2y1r3bew9o1_500.jpg
61KB, 500x750px
old one is saging
>>
File: schcoord.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
schcoord.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
Reposting from old thread. I think the bolero might be too light of a brown...
>>
>>8738413
I'm having the exact same problem coording sweet cream house at the moment, do all the browns match
Looks a good coord though. I think the bolaro could work really well even if it doesn't really match!
>>
>>8738413
I think you are safe with the bolero because sweet cream house has like 3 different shades of brown.
>>
>>8738413
I really like this, 10/10, anon
>>
File: P10OJ218-iv.jpg (98KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
P10OJ218-iv.jpg
98KB, 480x640px
So far I have lavender blouse and nothing else.
>>
>>8739541
Ivory tights, and brown, heeled shoes/boots. Brown hair accessory.
>>
>>8738413
I really like this too anon.
Where is the bolero from?
>>
>>8739578
I was thinking of going with black and white striped OTKs. Why so much brown anon?
>>
File: l386-2.jpg (210KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
l386-2.jpg
210KB, 700x1200px
What kind of stuff would go with this blouse in red or black? I want to buy it because I love it and it's so ugly in a Marble/Visible kind of way but I have no idea what to do with it.
>mfw no matching skirt
>>
>>8740921
Because there isn't any black or white in the print itself - the dress is ivory, with brown as its main accent colour. Black and white would end up looking too heavy and unbalanced, especially if the blouse is lavender. Stripes could also easily clash somewhat with the checkerboard pattern within the print itself. It would look a mess with black and white, especially if the stripes are horizontal ones. Imo, ivory socks or tights would work best, or perhaps ivory with a touch of lavender as an accent colour. I'm suggesting a brown hair accessory to balance with the brown of the shoes. A brown with accents of lavender hair accesory could also work.
>>
File: kuma coord.png (366KB, 700x608px) Image search: [Google]
kuma coord.png
366KB, 700x608px
I'm working on a space korilakkuma inspired coord but I'm a little stuck on accessories because I'm not really used to wearing jewellery, can anyone give me some suggestions?
>>
File: catz.png (1MB, 1470x1022px) Image search: [Google]
catz.png
1MB, 1470x1022px
on a scale of ita weeb to misako how tacky would it be to wear these ears with this jsk
>>
File: 11201444_564eb3227af2d.jpg (80KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
11201444_564eb3227af2d.jpg
80KB, 700x700px
I just got this JSK today and am really excited to coord it, but the color worries me. I've always worn stark whites and never this awkward ivory-beige, so I'm not sure how to make it work. I've been looking at a lot of oldschool coords for inspiration, and they all seem to match this beige with white, which looks okay, imo, but I'm not sure if that's a trend that has held up over time. I'm not asking anyone to build a coord for me, but if you were going to work with this sickly color, what would you do? Do you advise to make a coord entirely of this color, mix it with white, or do you have any advice on how to bring in another color?
>>
>>8742472
i might be crazy but i think something like this puffy jacket would be adorable. it's very hit or miss and not everyone would like it, but it really struts the space theme imo.
>>
>>8740930
I bought this in pink and I don't know what to do with it. I figured I could work it with a plain white skirt but damn, it's so busy it feels unbalanced.
no real contriboot.
>>
File: coord#3.jpg (347KB, 1925x1446px) Image search: [Google]
coord#3.jpg
347KB, 1925x1446px
Finally putting this darn thing together.
Still cant decide on the shoes (I own pair A, but pair B is so cute! Goes with the bunny theme)

Clock bag because Cinderella Bunny.
Keeping with the colours Pink/Black/White
Going to add more pearl accessories (necklace, ect.)
>>
>>8743561
I'd say you're good. They look nice, and they match the theme and color scheme.
>>
>>8743586
Either go with all of your coord being that beige color, or coord it with white like you would if it were another nonwhite color. Make sure to keep a good balance, and I think it will work.
>>
>>8740930
I would say try to go for a JSK that is solid colored (for red, black or red or maybe white and for black, black or white or grey perhaps) or solid colored on the bust at least with any prints or patterns down on the skirt farther away from the blouse.
>>
>>8743561
love it
What blouse will you be wearing? I'm imagining a chiffon one with fluffy sleeves and a mandarin collar.

>>8743586
I'd say coording it with white would be fine, just making sure your headbow is also the ivory so it looks intentional. Or, I bet you could use a jewel tone like wine as for the blouse and legwear, with ivory shoes and headwear. Or you could experiment with the accent color as shoes if you're not into dark legwear and light shoes.

>>8742472
What's your legwear, anon? The collar doesn't allow for much necklace wise, so maybe just get a cute pink ribbon to pin on the top button. I'd say to use big oversized pink beaded bracelets. If you're planning to diy, I'd throw some cute gold star bracelets in too. the puffy jacket idea sounds fun, too, maybe even a vest instead?
>>
>>8743668
Thank you. I think I'm going to buy an extra to make shoe clips or something, to spread the pattern a bit
>>
I'm putting together a sweet coord with a light blue JSK that has pink accents. I was going to do my nails in a matching blue, but after a long while searching I can only find two examples of coords where they had light blue nails. Is there any reason to avoid this? Should I just stick to pink?
>>
>>8743617
i live in australia and it's summer at the moment so a puffer jacket might be out haha! But it would definitely work for winter, it gets quite cold where i live.

>>8743691
I was thinking of layering a pair of sheer white polka dot tights over a plain pink pair, or ankle socks depending on the weather. I like the idea of gold star bracelets though thank you!
>>
File: bodywhyyyyy.png (648KB, 642x654px) Image search: [Google]
bodywhyyyyy.png
648KB, 642x654px
reposting from last thread
Trying to go for more 'old school'. I have no idea what to do for anything. The JSK has little hearts on the lace so I was thinking of incorporating that into accessories/purse. Also OTKs instead of my original idea of white tights. Any help is appreciated.
>>
>>8744176
If you're going old school get an all white blouse, white utks. Remove the giant bow from the jsk and put it on your head instead. white wristcuffs and ideally the btssb heart bag.
But none of what you have chosen so far would work well with old school.
>>
>>8744192
Thanks for the advice! I was originally going to use a white blouse that I bought off taobao but when I got it it was cream and not white. I suppose I could ditch the idea of old school and just go for sweet.
>>
File: coord1.1.png (214KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
coord1.1.png
214KB, 400x500px
The bluse if lavender as well. I hope I'll get the matching headbow and OTK's as soon as possible.
Which OTK's matches the best?

This is only a prototype. I didn't thought about the accessory yet. What do you think?
>>
File: cats.jpg (50KB, 623x491px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
50KB, 623x491px
I'm going to tailor the vest to be more fitted and less Aunt Bess shaped.

>inb4 i have shit taste, yes that is correct
>>
>>8744259
I like the black OTK best
>>
>>8743561
I too am going full cat lady with this print. I think it'll be cute, anon! What are you thinking for a blouse?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 250x333px
I'm wondering how I could wear IW's original chocolate jsk casually since I'm hoping to wear it to a family Christmas party full of normies. Brown cardigan and lace-topped ankle socks maybe?
>>
>>8743691
>>8744341

I just wanted input on the ears lol but the blouse I'm wearing has like...princess? bell? sleeves, just something to be somewhat reminiscent of kimono sleeves because of the print + cut
>>
>>8744393
That's gonna be so cute and i'm super jelly. i fucked up and missed out on that release by about a minute
>>
>>8743648
Hmmm with the bag I'd say is a but too classic and would go with something sweeter. Unless you add a cute accessory in pink to sweeten it?
>>
>>8744355
red cardi
>>
>>8743661
>>8743691

Thanks so much for the suggestions, anons! I really like what you both had to say and really appreciate it. I put together some ideas based off of what I already have in my closet, but I feel that they could both use a bit of updating. I really like the tights with the JSK, but in the all ivory coord I'm afraid they'll stand out too much, though I wanted dark shoes for the old school look. I may swap the blouse for something more oldschool looking as well, but that will require me having to find and buy it first.

The thing concerning me about the wine coord is if the chiffon will be a bad contrast against the velveteen, but we'll see. The colors of the reds match IRL, but are off in the stock photos.

I'm trying to think up a white coord as well right now, but if anyone has opinions on these then I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>8745261
This is what I have for the ivory/white combo. I'm glad to see that it's not too much of a color clash and looks much better than I had expected, but it's plain as Hell, I need some accessories.
>>
File: xmascoord.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
xmascoord.png
2MB, 1280x960px
This is my first "actual" coord-- for my first meet up! I'm really excited, and I'd like to know if anybody has any constructive criticism on it. Sorry if the quality is a little shitty, and for not all the reds matching. (I thought it'd be at least a little alright due to the multiple shades of red on the print itself, as well as it not being as blatant in real life. I know it's still a faux pas, I'm sorry!)

I white balanced the picture to make it a little less cream-looking like the lighting made it look. Is there anything I should add/take away? I have a white bag I'm borrowing from a friend, so it's not in the picture.
>>
>>8745317
This is fucking adorable; good work! Christmas coords never really interest me but I like the use of floral/greenery at the bottom. However, what is your top? If I was to make a suggestion, I'd say try a red blouse as opposed to a cardigan, since layering sweaters feels a bit weird to me (if that's what's going on here). Also, are those short or 3/4 sleeves? I feel that long sleeves would match your theme best. This may be a photoshopped VM blouse, but if you could find something similar to this then I think it would look really nice.

Still, very good start and cute as-is, even if I personally feel that tiny changes could be made!
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (157KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
157KB, 1200x1600px
>>8745324
Yeah, it's a red cardigan with 3/4th's sleeves. I got it because I wasn't sure how hot it'd be (I live in a hot southern state, and it just this week started getting legitimately chilly), and didn't want to sweat it out with a long sleeved blouse + capelet, as well as the fact that the only blouse that would match is a white chiffon one.

I definitely agree that a long sleeved red blouse would look a lot better, and I'll probably get one for the next time I wear this coord! (Probably next year, haha.) Thank you so much for the compliments and criticism!
>>
File: xmascoord.png (1MB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
xmascoord.png
1MB, 1100x1100px
I am trying to make a christmas coord is there any way I can make this look more christmas like?
>>
>>8744273
I love this
>>
File: witch coord socks help.png (4MB, 2558x1545px) Image search: [Google]
witch coord socks help.png
4MB, 2558x1545px
Okay I've been asking for help re: this topic for a while and haven't gotten any bites so I figured I'd try a different approach and post my collage so people have a better idea as to what I'm talking about.

Theme is moon/stars witch, colors blue, white, and silver.

Right now my legware is the white socks with blue roses. I'm in the market for some new ones but can't find anything perfect (I really want AP Falling star in navy so please let me know if you know anyone who's selling them!). Anyway whats in the pic are all my options right now that I've found. None of them are great and the bottom light blue ones are just in there because I'd really rather do OTKs than tights, but it's looking like that's not going to happen. So out of those 4 what do you like best for legware, or do you have any links to better socks/tights?

And I know I need new shoes too. That's up next!
>>
>>8745495

Overall, your blues are all over the place. If you're already trying a 3 color coord (blue, white, and silver), then pick one blue. It should match the dress. If you wanted to introduce navy you could, but then lose all the white (except what's on the dress already).

Also, I hope you're going to find a different witch hat or make one, because the one pictured looks awfully cheap and instantly ruins the coord. I feel like a different blouse might suit the witch idea more, the one you have now feels too summery and I think a 3/4 length or long sleeve blouse is more witchy. Maybe try princess sleeves.

Regarding the legwear choice, the gradient tights are the best shown, but I think they're going to look a bit garish. The seam is quite visible and cheapens them. You'll have a hard time matching the blue of the dress, so maybe consider white or navy tights with silver stars on them.

The jewelry is fine and the overall idea is there. However, a lot of these other pieces just need more consideration or this is going to come across as looking cheap.
>>
>>8745410
I don't have any help but I'm in love with the JSK and blouse combo
>>
>>8745510
Yeah, the blue of the dress is impossible to match, it's like a dusty blue. it's been the biggest problem. but the shoes are only temporary until I can find some cute silver ones that I don't hate so that will fix my blues a little, the navy automatic honey is only a ring so the color won't be too noticeable hopefully. i just couldn't pass on it because it's so cute and matches my theme so well. but if you guys think it's not a good idea i can probably just use it for something else.

The hat is actually hand made but I haven't sewed the lace on yet and I need to re-reinforce the bottom, I made it last minute before a party so I got frustrated and ripped some of the brim's reinforcement out lol. Hopefully after some fixes it will look a little better, unless you had other aspects of it that you thought looked cheap? I've been considering making a white one instead but i'll have to wait to see what legwear i get so i don't drown myself in white. right now the hat actually matches the dress pretty closely even though you can't tell with these pics.

thanks for the advice about the blouse, i'm actually getting a long sleeved one in the mail soon anyway so i'll try it with that, if not i'll go hunting some more.

and yes, white tights with silver stars would be perfect....surprisingly hard to find though. I think I found some with silver snowflakes but I feel like i'm teetering on the edge of snow witch already and i really don't want to go there.

Anyway thank you!!!! Lots to consider
>>
>>8745525
I don't know if it's just not photographing well, but the fabric and the lace of the hat look really cheap. The poor construction doesn't help. I also think that the print of the fabric is too busy for how simple the dress itself is. A few silver details would look nice, but not for the entire hat.

I know it must be a pain to match that blue though.
>>
>>8742472
Sauce on the dress?
>>
>>8745522
Thank you! I love tassels I think they just look so royal and pretty.
>>
>>8745552
Yeah it's really not very sheen-y irl, it's probably the flash, at least partially lol. I'll probably keep the fabric unless I can find something better because for now it's kind of like, close enough. i do like the more sparse silver details idea though, in theory since i'm sure i won't be able to find good fabric for that. i'm picturing trim around the edges, a few small stars, and a few bigger crescent moons. oh well.
but I'll look for some nicer lace. This was the nicest i could find locally but I know ordering online is probably the way to go .
Thanks again!
>>
File: coord.png (793KB, 884x648px) Image search: [Google]
coord.png
793KB, 884x648px
I bought this Leur Getter dress recently as my first otome piece and I'm having trouble. I feel like maybe its just too basic? Idk, the only thing I already own is the bag.
>>
>>8745614
I'm not an otome expert but I'd say you should get some kind of hat or cute hair accessories!
>>
>>8745614
>those socks
Sorry, I'm sure it will look cute if they're pulled down to the ankles but that picture...
>>
File: cooord.png (432KB, 926x423px) Image search: [Google]
cooord.png
432KB, 926x423px
Not really sure what other accessories to go with. Was going do the standing collar similar to the pic and white tights. Any advice?
>>
>>8745614
No to the shoes and socks. The shoes might look better in person, but from the photo they look way too dark and normal (i.e. not cute/stylish enough) for the clothing. I really don't know what you were thinking with the socks.
I think striped socks like in pic related would work nicely, as would basically any sort of neat, cute legwear.
The bag, necklace, and cardigan look fine, but make sure you get nice items. Because otome is a bit more toned down/simple than lolita, quality accessories are even more important, I think.
>>
>>8745831
I'd definitely recommend some more cross-related accessories, if you're planning on going with a cross motif. I just think a singular cross on the shoes would look rather out of place, but that just might be me being autistic.
>>
>>8738491
Bunny House
>>
>>8739764
Fuck I meant to reply to >>8746227
>>
File: B39OP713-P11BL429.jpg (304KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
B39OP713-P11BL429.jpg
304KB, 960x640px
Repost from last thread as well, I recently got this jsk as my first lolita dress and bought the Sheherazade blouse in ivory to match its bottom frills. They are exactly the same shade but the lace of the jsk is (off-)white and I am starting to wonder if it was a bad idea to spend so much money for a blouse which is not as perfect as I thought.

Besides that, is anyone willing to help me creating a decent outfit with this dress? I like gothic the most but classic is fine as long as the result is not too sweet, I guess.
>>
>>8745617
>>8745623
>>8745835
Thank you all for the advice! I will definitely keep working on this.
>>
>>8745317
This is really cute! I'd suggest some red and green head accessories to really tie it together with the print.
>>
>>8745831
At my-lolita-dress they sell lovely cross berets, maybe a silver cross necklace?
>>
File: rosejacuard.jpg (24KB, 383x611px) Image search: [Google]
rosejacuard.jpg
24KB, 383x611px
Could use some help coording this. I wanna do kuro or maybe challenge myself with ero.
>>
>>8744273
change or lose the hat and you'll be fine
>>
File: lbc.png (1MB, 902x1136px) Image search: [Google]
lbc.png
1MB, 902x1136px
I'm trying to go as cozy and bear/donut crazy as possible with this but am at a bit of a loss as to what to do for headwear. I have some brown AP clips and the matching headbow, but I feel like the clips will result in too much brown and the headbow is way too big for my tastes/hair.
I'd appreciate any and all concrit, as well.
>>
>>8747945
Start by looking for another dress
>>
>>8743586
I think IW's ivories would work with this one.
>>
>>8745581
a different anon but honestly, for real you should ditch the hat. i'm guessing you probably really want to go with it just because you made it, and it's already been made, but right now with that dress, it's the visual equivalent of coording a pink honey cake JSK with that black antique beast bat headdress. it just looks a little random together.

my recommendation would be, instead, to make a white witch hat and ten perhaps use the blue fabric as a ribbon around it plus a bow, with maybe some white lace around the brim. I think that would look much nicer while still using the fabric with the stars to match your theme. I don't know if it's just the picture quality or what but the lace you've chosen doesn't look super great either.

the hat is a super cute idea, and i'm sorry to say it cause it seems like you really like the hat, but it's just a little poorly executed. the fact that the blues are 2 different shades will also be easier to mask IMO if you go with the idea i mentioned above (making a white hat and using the blue fabric has a decorative ribbon around it)
>>
I got this dress a while ago and I can finally wear it out, but I'm abso-fucking-lutely lost as to what to coord it with.

I was thinking of using AP's pink chocolate hair accessories (barrettes, etc) and Melty Ribbon OTK's. The pink of the OTK will probably be too strong so that's a no.

No idea what kind of shoes to wear and I can't find any brown that matches. I thought about wearing a chocolate cardi but I like the sleeves...

Pls save me /cgl/.
>>
>>8748106
I love this idea actually. Its a great compromise. Do you think the hat fabric should be velveteen like the dress and blue star fabric, or just like a plain cotton?
It was the first witch hat I ever made so Im sure I can do a lot better the second time around with less of a rush.
>>
>>8748111
Maybe you could try some pink tea parties. I think it would highlight the pink accesories.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 345x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 345x437px
Should I get a beige or a navy underskirt/shirt extender to go with this?
>>
>>8748751
It'd be a pain to try and match the shade of navy on the dress itself, unless you use the darker lace trim, in which case navy would suit it best.
>>
File: cordily.png (941KB, 1470x643px) Image search: [Google]
cordily.png
941KB, 1470x643px
>>8745831
I searched a bit for accessories. I like the idea of adding more crosses and the beret idea but maybe I've made this a bit too busy? Maybe just plain white tights would be best.
>>
>>8748151

Velveteen will make it look cheap almost instantly unless you use really high quality. I made a black witch hat out of felt but overlayed black lace fabric so it has some texture and details, but wasn't too loud or shiny. I'd go with a white hat and then maybe find ribbon with stars or use some star charms or details. If you can find a star net or lace overlay fabric that might be a subtle way to put in the stars, too, but just keep the hat all white.
>>
>>8748795
Plain white tights. Having everything covered with crosses would just look tacky. Detal overload.
>>
>>8748795
Oh this is cute anon
>>
>>8748795
This would look way cuter with lace topped socks, either ankle or OTKs. I think both socks are too delicately patterned/desaturated.

Oh and no on that choker.
>>
>>8748111
Definitely some pink shoes to help bring out the pink, you could probably go without a cardigan but if you need it for warmth, then go ahead!

Can I ask what print that is? I haven't seen that one before.
>>
File: 459298-640-2015-09-09544524.jpg (107KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
459298-640-2015-09-09544524.jpg
107KB, 500x711px
Hello.
I'm considering buying écailles De Lune Forest Of Pipe Organ JSK in blue, however I'm having trouble with what kind of blouse I want. I know I would like a long sleeved one that is white, but I'm unsure about the collar of the blouse.

Any ideas?
>>
File: Pinkwintercoord.jpg (1MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkwintercoord.jpg
1MB, 2400x1800px
Probably a bit boring to some but this is my first coord after lurking for a while. I'm just at a loss for a blouse and head accessory, I wanted to wear a nice white or ivory cloche hat since it's not too chilly where I am. But I'm flexible and willing to take honest critique. Thanks in advance!!
>>
>>8745317
This is amazing!! Where is the skirt/jsk from? It's beautiful.
>>
File: Rose Bouquet.jpg (97KB, 692x643px) Image search: [Google]
Rose Bouquet.jpg
97KB, 692x643px
I feel like this is missing something...
>>
>>8745317
This is adorable!
Sauce on the Capelet and JSK?
>>
File: Infanta blouse.jpg (278KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Infanta blouse.jpg
278KB, 500x750px
>>8750795
I think this one would look nice.
>>
>>8752432
The capelet is from 520vivian/Candyrain on Taobao (It's from a big red coat, the capelet and fur collar are detachable!), and the JSK is an older Dear Celine dress. (I don't know if it has a name or not.)
>>
>>8752441
Thank you!
>>
>>8752430
I think it's the cardigan, if it had some more detail to it like a scalloped hem or something maybe?
Sorry if that's unhelpful, I just agree that there's something missing from it but not anything major
>>
>>8745317

This outfit is freaking adorable anon , good work!
>>
>>8752522
That's a good idea, thanks anon!
>>
>>8751809
Some white tights and blush pink shoes would look cuter. Then with a wicker hat and some matching roses and trim would make this really beautiful. As well as a romantic blouse.
>>
>>8752436
Oo, I think that one's perfect! Thank you very much! <3
>>
File: PleatRibbonJSK-black.jpg (62KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
PleatRibbonJSK-black.jpg
62KB, 250x333px
How do I make a christmas themed coord?
I have one dress that has red and green florals on it (kind of, pic related), which is the closest to a "christmas" outfit I can get.
>>
>>8738413
I had this exact jsk and was going to wear it almost the same way! now i have the brown jsk, but i still have the beret. very cute.
>>
>>8742472
Australia hm? i hope you're in my comm because seeing this IRL at a meet would be the best. so cute!
>>
>>8742472
Have you considered a moon or star bag instead to fit the space theme?
>>
>>8748795
i think a different bag because that bag is more cream IRL than white. (the lace, i mean)
>>
>>8754557
I'd incorporate Christmas themes into your accessories, like a holly or poinsettia head piece. Maybe even candy cane shaped jewelry. I'd also see if you can get a nice pair of white fur ear muffs since they'll add to the wintery feel.
>>
>>8743648
Change to white wrist cuffs...
The white blouse and black cuffs bothers me.
>>
>>8744230
Don't put the headbow in your head. It is not meant to be headdress. You will look like helicopter-Lolita
>>
>>8745410
There are no crosses in the dress, it's out of theme
I'm missing more wrist accessories. I don't dig the black pearls
>>
>>8745410
Also, stars, crosses, tassels, I'd choose only one.
>>
>>8752430
I would like a tiny golden accent. Maybe a golden brooch, or a metallic rose in the bonnet.
Also change the wig to a color that doesn't get lost in the cardigan
>>
>>8754636
Love the gold accent idea. What color wig would you suggest? I mostly only own natural colored ones
>>
>>8749549
It's AP's cream cookie collection :)
>>
>>8749549
It's AP's cream cookie collection!
>>
I posted my coord to CoF for ILD and didn't get much response, but I would really some some concrit. Would it be alright if I post here?

I feel like there is something off about it and I'm not sure what.
>>
File: Invented Knights.png (281KB, 385x579px) Image search: [Google]
Invented Knights.png
281KB, 385x579px
What kind of headwear would be appropriate for something like this?
>>
>>8755652
Just make a collage so it's not like "here's my face guise!!"

>>8754557
I don't think it's going to happen, anon. Maybe try making a simple red skirt or something and wear it with what you already have? Christmas motifs would look dumb with those florals. If you have a nonprint, at least you can use little accessories like the poinsettia and such.
>>
File: f54g4f.png (722KB, 781x724px) Image search: [Google]
f54g4f.png
722KB, 781x724px
>>8755837
Took a minute to find the headdress I wore, but here's a basically what I wore alone with a pair of beige OTK's and I wore a straight-cut bob wig.

All the beige matched, but something was missing.
>>
>>8755906

Add some roses to the side of the bonnet and maybe have a nice necklace? I'm not a fan of the black wristcuffs, though I'm presuming you wore the blouse as a short sleeved one? It's also possible that the straight cut bob wig didn't give enough visual interest around your face. I think adding the roses to the bonnet will pick up in the flowers of the dress and give the bonnet a bit more interest, too.
>>
>>8755837
I had an idea for the first print dress, I have a velvet waistcoat jacket (not as tacky as it sounds) and a ushanka, I was going to make a nutcracker themed coord.
Alternatively I picked up some new fabric, I'm making a basic jsk from the polka dots and wanted to make a sash from the reindeer, I think that would be cute for a subtle christmas outfit together with brown and off-white (colours are too muted to match my reds).
>>
>>8755786
Something more elegant, less cutesy. A fancy hat or fascinator of some variety would be nice.
>>
>>8756055

Yes, I wore the blouse without the sleeves, it was a warm day and they look a bit frumpy when worn. I wasn't a huge fan on the wrist cuffs, myself. I'll look in to better wrist wear for next time.

I will keep the flowers in mind the next time I wear this coord. Thank you, Anon.
>>
File: IMG_20151209_103613.jpg (918KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151209_103613.jpg
918KB, 1564x1564px
I am having the hardest time trying to find shoes that match this dress.
In the picture they obviously don't match, but in person the dress is really pink, but kind of faded. I think it's meant to be dusty pink.
Also I feel like it should be a simple coord but I hate the idea of owning boring sboes. Was thinking of getting boots too but I still have the problem of them not 100% matching.
>>
>>8757100

Why not try white boots for a winter coord? Your other option is to pull in a different color, like the white, and then just let the main pink be the dress with some accents here and there that aren't your shoes.
>>
>>8757171
Well I've got tights for it, I have white and I have some that have kittens but one of them is blue, and the other is pink. If I wore those tights I could put some blue in there and I was thinking of doing this because I've already got blue accessories that match.

Is that a thing? Like two main colors and them the third color is for accessories?

Should mention I'm a huge noob, this is my first coord and I've been trying to put it together for awhile. It's starting to get frustrating.
>>
>>8757100
Those shoes make me feel afraid.
>>
>>8757671
Why?
Man I thought most people here liked that brand?
>>
>>8757803

(different anon) I think it's just the height. What is it, three inches? I trip a lot so tall shoes pretty much make me nervous. I'm impressed you think nothing of it.
>>
>>8757811
platforms are not as difficult as people think to walk in, anon
>>
>>8757811
Yeah, I have no trouble walking around in 5.5 inch heels. I love how they make my legs look. And yeah, I wear platforms all the time, my work shoes are knock off creepers. I fucking love making myself taller.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449725382092.jpg (39KB, 539x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449725382092.jpg
39KB, 539x720px
What kind of shoes should I wear with this?
>>
>>8757903
I'm thinking some sort of pastel sneakers, or short heeled white/pink boots.
>>
>>8757667
Yeah you can definitely do three colour outfits, the important thing is balance. A picture of the tights would be helpful, though...
>>
>>8758238
Thanks!
>>
>>8757903

Knee or ankle high white chunky boots is what I would do, over striped tights.
>>
>>8758871
Thanks! Do you have a reference of what I should be looking for? All I can think of are those bodyline boots
>>
File: IMG_20151210_135950.jpg (1MB, 1760x2748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151210_135950.jpg
1MB, 1760x2748px
>>8758250
These are the cat ones, I also have plain white, and they match the blouse.
>>
File: coord.jpg (121KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
coord.jpg
121KB, 900x600px
I'd love some gold jewelry suggestions for my coord, also please give my coord concrit?
I was thinking of including Jane Marple's Papillon Jewelry set but I couldn't find a decent pic

Thanks!
>>
File: antique doll coord.png (1019KB, 884x952px) Image search: [Google]
antique doll coord.png
1019KB, 884x952px
accessory advice? i want to add a rosary but im not sure which specific one yet. Rings and necklaces also lacking..
>>
>>8759880
>>8761084
I dont have any advice, but I just really like these coords
>>
>>8761084
Sauce on the cross earring things?
>>
>>8761099
they are by cutie creator
>>
>>8761116
Thanks!
>>
File: witch coord update.png (3MB, 3076x1544px) Image search: [Google]
witch coord update.png
3MB, 3076x1544px
>>8745495
Hey, so I'm getting ready to order some new stuff for this and was hoping to get opinions.
Shoes: Milky cross in silver
Tights: Zettairyouki's Cinderella thigh-highs or some white tights with stars I found on ebay
Hat: Found some fabric on Joanns website that i'm considering using as an overlay on a white witch hat, assuming the material is okay when I see it in person.

The shirt is new but not sure if I'll keep it, haven't tried it out with the dress yet.

My biggest dilemma is still the tights. I know the Cinderella ones are probably a bit too busy (they don't have anything markedly Cinderella on them at least) but the plain white with stars look kind of cheap or not very elegant at least. I just can't find the perfect pair...
>>
>>8761533
I like the white tights better, but I'm concerned that there won't be enough blue at the bottom of you coord with the silver shoes. Maybe if you went with a short sleeve blouse, you could wear blue ankle socks.
>>
>>8748071
I'll give you 10 bucks to wear a donut in your hair.
Semi serious.

On a fully serious note, where did you find that cardi? It's really cute
>>
>>8761544
Yeah there's def a scarcity of blue now. I'd rather stick with tights/otks for now, but that might be a good idea to change it up in the future, and I have some cute blue ankle socks in mind too.
>>
>>8761544
>>8761548

Maybe make blue bowclips for your shoes? This way you could find something that would match the blue of the dress better. I think it's fine to let the blue come in as the main piece and then have blue bowclips and then some blue on the hat, like an accessory. This way your main other colors are white and silver.
>>
>>8762313
I love that idea thank you!
>>
File: coord_help.jpg (49KB, 540x371px) Image search: [Google]
coord_help.jpg
49KB, 540x371px
Any help on the legwear or general crit would be deeply appreciated!
I was also thinking about making a thin sash to give it a chemise dress feel, but I dunno if that look okay.
>>
>>8763545
Dress looks a bit unfinished and needs a black lace hem, so you can wear a black underskirt over the petti. The third socks would fit perfect. Or don't wear an underskirt and choose plain black socks.
Sash is a really stupid trend and outfit killer. A simple beIt is better. It should be black with a metallic buckle. Or you can even tie a black satin ribbon around your waist to match other ribbons and shiny shoes.
I hope it helps.
>>
File: tartan scallop jsk black_0.jpg (87KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tartan scallop jsk black_0.jpg
87KB, 480x640px
I've had pic related with a matching headbow for months and I've only coorded it with all black. Any time I try to bring out the pink it starts to look really odd. I've tried pink shoes, pink bolero, pink legwear, and mixing and matching, but I'm honestly at a loss.
If anyone can think of a nice coord for this, help would be appreciated!
>>
File: 1450054145981980205518.jpg (3MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
1450054145981980205518.jpg
3MB, 3024x5376px
I am having a hell of a time trying to figure out shoes and accessories for this coordinate. Any ideas?
>>
>>8763913
cant tell if its your photo or the items, but dont match off white with white.
>>
>>8763766
The dress does have a black hem, it's just hard to see because AtPie can't into photography. Not sure how well a black underskirt would go, though, since the back is bustled. Shoulda mentioned that, sorry! Also, not to sure about the belt, I've only seen it work well with classic so far, but I will definitely give the satin ribbon a try! And the third pair of socks probably would work best, especially since they open up a few more accessory options. Thank you, Anon!
>>
What color socks should I use? The only reason I chose white is because there is already a lot of beige and lavender, and the lace and corset lacing on the back of the dress is white.
>>
>>8764404

The only reason I chose white socks was because of how much beige and lavender I have in the coordinate already. The lace on the front and the corset lacing on the back is white too. But I can see your point. What color socks/tights do you think would work well with the dress?
>>
>>8764920
Swap your blouse for a white one, lace tights, brown heeled oxfords.
>>
>>8763786

You could try black with some small pink accents. I think this dress would look cute if you styled it more "academic."

Get a black blazer, black OTKs or tights (maybe they have pink on the side, maybe they're just black), black oxfords or black boots, and a black beret. Put a pink bow or rosette on the beret as well as the blazer and then carry a pink bag or a black bag with a pink bow.
>>
>>8765276
Thanks anon, I'll try that! For some reason I didn't think of pink accents instead of large portions of the coord being pink.
>>
>>8747963
are you joking, the hat's the best part
>>
File: retro maybe.png (1MB, 1486x672px) Image search: [Google]
retro maybe.png
1MB, 1486x672px
I have a meet that I'd like to do something retro themed for. I know that a lot of it will be in the styling, with accessories and such, but I'm not sure which of these dresses would make for a nicer retro coord.
>>
>>8761546
I should get burgeranon to give me tips for the donut~ I think two donut hair clips with twin tails or buns would be pretty cute, really.
The bolero is dreamv! It's very comfy and was pretty cheap.
>>
>>8765856
The AP one I think would work the best personally
>Meta lemonade my one true weakness tho
>>
>>8765856
Metamorphose one, I feel. Tuck the neckties in, and go to town. Get some cute heels and white, backseam stockings (or get fancy with some themed ones?), a vintage-styled cardigan and blouse, a cute vintage hat (maybe straw to play up the summery feel from the lemonade?), and a little clutch for a pop of colour.
>>
>>8748795
This is so tacky. But then again, knock off central.
>>
>>8757803
No?
>>
File: Sweet bunny OTT coord.jpg (987KB, 1200x1143px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet bunny OTT coord.jpg
987KB, 1200x1143px
Hi anons, this was just some coording practice (I don't own any of these items yet) but I was wondering if I could get some crit/suggestions? It's slightly OTT, but I think it's pretty cute.
>>
>>8765856
The middle one almost looks retro already.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-15+at+03.37.43).jpg (140KB, 784x590px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-15+at+03.37.43).jpg
140KB, 784x590px
Wearing my first coord to a meetup soon. Does the brown feel too forced? It felt okay in person. Also working to get some plain gold jewelry to match the accents on the dress.
>>
File: IMG_20150817_171809.jpg (2MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150817_171809.jpg
2MB, 1564x1564px
I posted this a while ago but suggestions? I really want to sort out a cute top hat with gold accents to go with. Maybe even a combination of cool and warm brown?
>>
>>8766643
Also I hate this blouse and would love to find another in ivory with princess sleeves. The search continues.
>>
>>8766609
Usually I hate animal ears in coords but this looks like it would be super cute! Sauce on the JSK?
>>
File: fairytale coord.jpg (128KB, 722x503px) Image search: [Google]
fairytale coord.jpg
128KB, 722x503px
I'm working on this coord and I'd appreciate some help in finding accessories and such to go with it. At the moment I have this brooch http://world.taobao.com/item/42377686189.htm?fromSite=main and a necklace that's a lot like this https://www.etsy.com/listing/64336882/glass-acorn-necklace-in-streaky and tights with a knitted pattern on them.

Also, I was debating if I should try colouring the bag in the same colour scheme as the skirt (I'll go ask in a craft store what colours can be used on it) or just leave it white?
>>
>>8766841
Its from an indie brand called 'And Romeo' not an expensive brand (the JSK originally sold for like 90$) but it's super cute in its simplicity.
>>
>>8766642

Your browns don't match so that will feel off. Find shoes to match the brown of the purse, or try to hunt down the original purse which was a darker brown. Consider adding a brown bow to the beret. I think a good rule for 3 color coords is to have something at the top, middle, and bottom of the outfit. Purse and shoes cover middle and bottom, so you need something up top. Either a brown wig or adding a brown bow. Just make sure your browns match. I think if you could find music note jewelry that would be the perfect accent!

>>8766871

Is this supposed to be a casual coord? The blouse doesn't look very lolita. I think a cardigan with that type of collar would be nice over a more lolita blouse, but it just looks like a sweater tucked into a skirt right now. I think you need a brown purse to pull in the brown again.
>>
>>8766974
I have the shoes and purse irl rn, so I can't really go and get another purse, but the dark brown of the shoes matches the dark brown of the purse, which is what I was going for. If it's still too off, I'll definitely work towards finding more appropriate shoes though! And thank you for the advice about the bottom-mid-top; I'll work on finding a bow!
>>
>>8766609
It's really cute! My only suggestions would be that if you do the ears maybe do a regular lolita bow in the middle in front of them. Also some wrist cuffs and bracelets.
>>
File: tumblr_n9p644J6qi1ql6fc4o1_540.jpg (175KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9p644J6qi1ql6fc4o1_540.jpg
175KB, 540x720px
Got me the red Cameo Window and even the bonnet.
So I was already surfing the internet to find some interesting coords but there are not a lot to find. Most people tend to combine it with white, but I'd like to try using browns and reds beforehand.
To get me some inspiration I'd like to have a nice collection of Coords with that amazing dress. If you have pictures of you you want to share or maybe found some beautiful coords in the depth of the internet, please share. I'd love to see :)
>>
>>8766871
Please don't ask people who work at the craft store what kind of paint/color to use on your bag. Why would they know that? How will they know what it's even made out of? Do your own research.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (35KB, 622x518px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
35KB, 622x518px
>>8766974
Thanks for the advice. It's going to be a casual-ish coord, or at least one I can wear outside without freezing until i get a good blouse to go with it. I was thinking of painting the owl on the bag in brown and beige with the foliage/berries the same as on the skirt.

>>8769024
Pic is for you anon. I do know what the bag is made of and have a guide to colouring it, but I like getting as much advise as possible when trying a new project. Also, unless it's a bad store/new employee these places tend to hire people with at least some crafting experience and can direct customers to what they need. Worst case scenario from me asking is that the employee doesn't know and I go to a different craft store.
>>
File: 2015-12-16 17.10.18.jpg (804KB, 1248x2165px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-16 17.10.18.jpg
804KB, 1248x2165px
>BG crappily shooped out because my room is embarrassingly messy

Trying to make a Christmas/wintery coord when you have nothing Christmasy in your wardrobe...
Help me gulls.

Does the red look too shoehorned in?
Does the red waist ribbon look stupid?
What do I even do with my hair?
>>
>>8769404

I think the red looks fine, but I wish you had a red cardigan, capelet, or coat because it still feels like it needs an extra layer to feel like a Christmas/winter coord. I think with the retro feel of the red + gingham, maybe a bun with a red ribbon? Either that or wearing it down and with soft curls and a red bow headband.
>>
>>8769512
I have a red cardigan but it's a normie one that's pretty long. I'm afraid it would look silly with lolita, but I'll try it.
I was thinking a bun too but I'll be outside for a while in this coord and I wanted to make sure I stay warm
>>
>>8763913
Sauce on that dress
>>
>>8744273
>brown and black
>that tacky-ass vest
I hate it, but I love it.
>>
File: coordidea.png (952KB, 1286x1000px) Image search: [Google]
coordidea.png
952KB, 1286x1000px
Thinking of doing an oldschool(ish) sweet coord, but I'm not sure if I want to get this JSK unless I know I can make a decent coord. Thoughts?
(also which head accessory and socks would be better?)
>>
>>8766642
I think the brown seems too off. It *kinda* works with the violin purse but.. red shoes or lighter brown might work better, if you can. I mean it's more of a nitpick, it wouldn't ruin the coord or anything
>>
>>8766609
this is perfect anon, i really hope you end up wearing this!
>>
>>8763545
I have the same dress and have been killing myself trying to figure out how to wear it without looking hella ita. I tried it with an IW cincher and an AatP bustier because the fully-shirred bodice turns my boobs into funky globes like something out of a medieval manuscript otherwise, but it still doesn't look right.
>>
>>8771411
Either head accessories would look okay, I'd say it depends on your hairstyle (headdresses usually look better with bangs) and personal preferences. As for the socks, go for plain lace-topped socks; knee socks work better for the old school look (OTKs are okay as well, they're a more flattering option) but you can go with ankle socks if the weather demands it. On a similar note, the white wrist cuffs look infinitely better than the pink/white ones in my opinion.
>>
>>8751809
Got the dress but when I tried it on it was hitting me about mid-thigh, longer than a normie dress but not long enough to not have my petticoat poking out. Any recs for affordable underskirts? I'm 5'5 so I guess I made a rookie mistake.
>>
>>8756111
bump can I get concrit on this combo? I made a dress and a sash that I'd like to wear to a Christmas meet. Dress has a full rectangle skirt but the neckline is high cut and has wider straps than a typical jsk, it wasn't made for lolita but it goes alright with a meta blouse I own and I figured I could work it into a coord somehow?
I am aware it looks terrible and wrinkly in this photo, but it will be fine when I iron it.
>>
>>8755049
Not that anon but I could see a nice golden blonde working well.
>>
Is there a way to cord cream and white together without it looking horrible?
>>
File: tartancoord.png (137KB, 421x317px) Image search: [Google]
tartancoord.png
137KB, 421x317px
I know it's a bodyline coord, but I wear bl for visiting my family who has badly behaved dogs that jump. Yet i still don't want to give a wrong impression of the fashion so, this ok?
>>
>>8773434
The boots are a bit too bulky for lolita. This coord as it is probably passes as old school (makes me think of the very old street snaps of girls in frilly lacy dresses and big stompy boots) but it'll look much better with black shoes instead in my opinion. You can tie a black ribbon under the collar to make the shoes match better, if you like.
And as a side note: Don't fuss about wearing bodyline, it's not a big deal. The pieces should be good quality, worn well, and flatter you, that's all that matters.
>>
>>8773446
I love the big stompy boots from old street snaps and that's exactly what i wanted to go for but those are the closest i can find. Any else the heel is too thin, too high, way thicker platform, or has bows or flowers on the big stompy boots.
>>
>>8773434
>>8773534

I think this would look a lot better with black or white platform shoes, maybe even white boots. But if you're just visiting family, I don't think it matters so much.

Incidentally, where did you find those boots?
>>
>>8773541
Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XHW1WY6 they run a little big cause they only offer full sizes.
>>
File: 475037-2229-2015-09-28971763.png (615KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
475037-2229-2015-09-28971763.png
615KB, 465x700px
I have NO idea what kind of blouse to get for Surface Spell's Holy Prayer JSK. All I know is I want it black and long sleeved. Any ideas?
>>
>>8775266
I'd go for a square neck chiffon blouse.
>>
File: EGL-74821BK2.jpg (5KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
EGL-74821BK2.jpg
5KB, 240x320px
>>8775297
a sheer square neckline might also be interesting.
>>
File: 07252049_53d24438f3ed6_0.jpg (258KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
07252049_53d24438f3ed6_0.jpg
258KB, 500x600px
Any suggestions for bags that might go with AP's Cameo Window OP in ivory?
>>
>>8775655

A Boston bag or something that looks like the Chocolate Rosette bags would be nice. Something with structure and that's carried since it will feel more formal that way.
>>
>>8775266
I am having the same problem with the same dress.. basically its unworn cos I have no idea what sort of blouse to use for it..
>>
>>8742472
I have this dress in black and I've actually been dying to find a cute black jacket for a casual coord.

Hope your space theme goes well! I'm seconding >>8743617 anon. Even a puffer vest would be really cute if it's too hot.
>>
File: catcoordBB.png (557KB, 800x681px) Image search: [Google]
catcoordBB.png
557KB, 800x681px
Did it again, blocking myself from bodyline's site now, i have enough dresses for possibly messy days now.
>>
>>8777417
This one would look prettier with white
>>
>>8777417
You have far too much black and too little pink. You need to spread the pink out to your head and legs. Pink headdress, keep the black socks and get the boots in pink. on a side note , those boots don't really work unless you add some bow clips or some sort of other decoration. Your bag can be either pink or black if you spread out the colors this way.
>>
>>8743648
change wrist cuffs to white, go with the pinkxwhite beret and go for the bunny shoes! I think it would be a really cute outfit.
>>
>>8744176
ditch the blouse, go for off white peter pan collar blouse and ace knee socks and then add an (off) white with pink ribbon headdress.

For an oldschool look I'd consider removing the huge bow on the skirt. The shoes you have there are a great match I think.

A white or pinkxwhite bag would be a nice touch - pink won't contrast with the jsk as nicely.
>>
>>8744259
black OTK look best
>>
>>8744273
I like it! I'd be tempted to put a quality black ribbon around the hat and add some kind of brooch/embellishment to the centre or possibly even the tails of the neck bow but other than that I think it works.

Also big fluffy wavy/curly bob hair would look so cute with this and maybe some round or oval specs.
>>
>>8745831
please please don't go with the 'crosses fucking everywhere' thing I honesty think it looks tacky as hell I actually love the simplicity of what you have hoing on here.

White lace otk socks and a cross pendant is all you need here. I think a mostly white (with subtle black ribbon or black roses) lace headdress would look especially good as well.
>>
>>8748795
not digging this at all, sorry that anon
>>
>>8752430
the cardigan seems a bit plain for a relatively fancy outfit, i think that's the issue here. A black lace bolero would look a lot better. otherwise I really like it.
>>
File: 787887.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
787887.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>8766642
I like the idea of brown in theory, i just think more classic looking lace up boots or oxfords would suit this a lot better. Oh and a gold brooch/embellishment for the beret.
>>
>>8771411
either headdress, the cream/off white socks and wristcuffs and yes to the bloomers - I love them and people don't wear them enough, I also love slight peaking bloomers in oldschool.
>>
>>8773434
I like this but would recommend a black bag and adding some black to the headdress - replacing the white roses for black perhaps?

I'm with the other anon, stompy boots are great for an oldschool twist with a subtle punk vibe.
>>
>>8777417
pinkxblack bag, add pink ribbon roses to headdress, pink based make-up - job done!
>>
File: 857298468_c0099278fad7b33b.jpg (359KB, 822x669px) Image search: [Google]
857298468_c0099278fad7b33b.jpg
359KB, 822x669px
>>8747945
I think it's a beautiful dress anon. I added two headdress types, one ott and something relatively low-key elegant.
>>
How is this? I feel like I need to balance out the dark purse and cardigan somehow. Was originally going with a short sleeved lace bolero, but it was too cold.
Tights gap/pettis show because it was shot upwards.
>>
File: celestial harmonia.png (607KB, 949x568px) Image search: [Google]
celestial harmonia.png
607KB, 949x568px
The JSK was an impulse buy and I'm honestly at a loss for how to do it justice. I'm going to ask Glitter Tale to customize the style of that blouse by putting the collar closer around the neck, so like a high-collar blouse but without the part that stands up. Legwear and shoes are the things I'm having the most trouble with right now.
>>
>>8778276
Some dark brown shoes would even this right out anon.
>>
>>8778276
I initially thought your cardigan was dark gray. Assuming it's not just lighting, perhaps you could find one in a color closer to your bag? I think that would help, in addition to dark brown shoes like >>8778309 said.
>>
>>8778309
>>8778319
Thanks! The cardigan is dark gray. I already have a pair of brown shoes (bodyline flats, very sweet) and cant justify getting another, sadly. My cardigan replaced a white lace bolero, which I think went well with the outfit but it was just too cold. I do have a pair of red velvet shoes I could try (they match the ring and a small bow I was wearing in my hair)?
>>
File: il_570xN.588379654_2twc.jpg (94KB, 570x707px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.588379654_2twc.jpg
94KB, 570x707px
>>8766871
I think a small corsage of berries, mushrooms and woodland flowers would look really nice with this coord.
Something like the mushroom corsages that LotV/sakurafairy on etsy makes.

For necklaces you could go with something ornate like the fly agaric necklace also by LotV something simple like an acorn or apple pendant.

I am so sorry anon but could I please have the source for those shoes? They are so beautiful
>>
>>8778290
I feel like something along the lines of pic related would be gorgeous, you could even replace the cream ribbon with lilac. For the legwear I think it might be best to just go with quality lace tights in the same cream - lilac could also work but I rather like the idea of keeping a mostly cram palette with only a few pops of lilac for the other accessories (in the necklace, on the shoes and perhaps a bag).

A gold pendant with lilac gem that sits above the blouse neckline (almost like a choker) would look lovely too.
>>
>>8744176
is this a new bodyline jsk or am I just stupid? It looks really adorable!!
>>
>>8766642
Those tights are super cute! Sauce?
>>
So I saw the JSK and blouse on WW and want them both, so Im trying to decide if they'll work in a coord together. Pictured is just some types of items I might include, nothing I've actually found or bought yet. Rn mostly concerned about whether or not I"ll look insane with this blouse and this dress.
>>
File: 花柄 JSK VM.png (2MB, 1672x2184px) Image search: [Google]
花柄 JSK VM.png
2MB, 1672x2184px
>>8779564
dropped pic, sorrry!
>>
>>8779569
Everything looks fine except that blouse anon. The color doesn't suit the coord at all
>>
File: 857694.jpg (348KB, 722x886px) Image search: [Google]
857694.jpg
348KB, 722x886px
>>8740930
I like this ugly-ass blouse as well anon, especially in red.

Added two head-wear options.
>>
File: MetaDozingCatAntiqueWhite.png (333KB, 501x584px) Image search: [Google]
MetaDozingCatAntiqueWhite.png
333KB, 501x584px
None of my whites match it, and I really have no clue what to coord it with.
>>
Just got pic related for Christmas and I'm already looking for blue shoes. I can't find any that are the right shade -- should I just wear cream shoes and maybe add a blue accent? I'm already planning on cream tights.
>>
>>8781771
Sorry, dropped my pic.
>>
>>8781419
This dress is such a beautiful disaster.
>>
>>8779644
Hmm, is it the other items in the coord that's throwing itboff or do you think it just wouldn't work with that dress at all?
>>
>>8745261
Really nice. Pin on a bunch of red roses with white ribbons from taobao

>>8745410
Stick to just tassels, no stars. Crosses are ok.

>>8745495
That dress is a very pretty classic dress, but your accessory approach is sweet. I'd recommend completely different accessories for it. Starting with a different, long sleeve blouse.

>>8746509
Good choices! I'd recommend a white princess sleeve blouse, a white lace collar necklace with red details, burgundy tights that match the jsk ribbons, white heels, and white headdress.

>>8761084
white pearls to match the white tights.

>>8763545
striped socks.

>>8773434
Black & white accessories, not pure white.

>>8780386
I don't like these cheap outfit pieces.

>>8781771
You could probably just wear all white/cream for this.
>>
>>8781773
I think blue shoes would be too matchy-matchy, honestly. Some nice brown oxfords heels or some sort of dainty but practical shoe would be gorgeous with cream tights.
I really would not suggest cream shoes with a cream dress and cream tights. I personally think it looks bad and unbalanced. If you're set on it, maybe try matching blue tights with the cream shoes? Plus a cute vintage hat and a straw purse, and it would be an adorable summer coord.

>>8781419
S-sell it to me, anon
Enjoy finding anything that matches those colors. In a perfect world, I'd say use an "antique white" chiffon blouse with billowy sleeves that cinch at the wrists and has a mandarin collar, white tights, and red or mustard zori-style shoes. Fancy updo+traditional japanese hair accessories.
For a summery look, an off-the-shoulder chiffon blouse in the same white, short white tabi socks, zori shoes again.

>>8780386
This is adorable, but the beret isn't working. I think the headdress is better for the "awful but nostalgic and endearing" look.

>>8779569
I think the lighting is making the blouse look more yellow than it is, but there's a large chance that the beiges will be totally different. I'd say just get both anyways, if they work together, great, but if not, the blouse would be pretty under a different, more jewel-toned dress. That shirring is fugly, though, it's destined to be worn under jsks.
>>
>>8781900
I'm >>8781773 won't all cream look unbalanced though? I thought about it but that's my big worry - I'm planning a spring coordinate.
>>
>>8782068
I actually love the shirring lol but agree it wouldn't work with just a skirt. Thanks!
>>
>>8782077
Oh, and also I should mention that the main thing that made me thing it would work together is that the ribbon on the front lacing of the jsk looks to be very similar in color to the blouse. But again it will be impossible to tell unless I have them bot
>>
>>8782068
I'm >>8781773 -- call me ita, I won't lie I'm pretty inexperienced, but isn't lolita like, the most matchy-matchy of the street fashions? I don't guess I've ever heard matching as a bad thing in a lolita context. Definitely not knocking your opinion, I'm just curious -- why would matching be bad?

For the record most of the rest of the coordinate I've planned: a light cream bolero, a straw hat with a light blue ribbon, and either a straw purse or a cream purse from IW. I'm still thinking cream floral tights but that could change. Sorry, I'd make a collage but I'm away from my computer right now.
>>
File: 143722-m-03-dl.jpg (35KB, 345x437px) Image search: [Google]
143722-m-03-dl.jpg
35KB, 345x437px
>>8782087
It depends on what kind of look you were going for. In sweet lolita, matching is really important, but in more of grandma-kei styles like this, I personally think it looks silly to match so closely. I kind of base this on the idea the fact that it's more influenced by historical fashion than other lolita styles.
This is my theory: There was a short time when a lot of people kept saying you could "ground the outfit" with dark colored shoes which pissed me off at the time, but it was right. People have always worn dark shoes because it's practical, so having dark shoes in a simple outfit doesn't throw it off, it just looks natural. To have bright blue shoes seems a little gaudy in an elegant and simple coord like that.
Like I said, you could if you really wanted to, but I would recommend going for blue tights and cream shoes.
Also for your coord idea: I'd say relax on the cream, there's enough already in the dress. Is it going to be that cold where you are? I'd say skip the bolero (or opt for a longsleeve shirt under the OP) and keep it simple with the straw hat and bag, and some pretty blue jewelry in silver or gold, whichever goes better with your skin.
Good luck anon, and congrats on your new dress!
>>
>>8782169
Not that anon but I'm working on my first classic coord right now and that really helped, thanks
>>
>>8775266
I wore a high necked emerald green blouse with mine.
>>
>>8782169
Wow, thanks anon! Really, I wasn't expecting such a polite and reasonable answer, this being 4chan and all. I'm in the American south so it won't be cold by any means, but I typically wear a bolero or cardigan with everything (except on the hottest of days) because I'm a little self-conscious about my arms.

I really appreciate your thoughtful advice; upon reflection I think I will go with some simple brown shoes!

Thank you anon.
>>
>>8781814
I don't like the color of the blouse paired with the colors of the jsk. The blouse looks far too yellow, but that might just be the pic.
>>
File: bluetartan.jpg (50KB, 580x826px) Image search: [Google]
bluetartan.jpg
50KB, 580x826px
I'd love some feedback on this co-ord.
>>
File: purple coord help.jpg (840KB, 1694x1180px) Image search: [Google]
purple coord help.jpg
840KB, 1694x1180px
I give up. I have been having trouble with co-ording this for ages now. I even was going to just sell it on at one point. I have a picture of the dress in question on the left. For reference on, it is very much an a-line skirt, and a little baggy without at least a light a-line petticoat. I'm looking to style it as either otome kei or lolita, preferably otome. So far I'm planning on making the halterneck two normal jsk straps, removing the back ties, and the frill at the bottom. After that, I can't seem to decide how I should wear it. The pictures on the left are some otome coords which I liked the colour schemes of (lavender x navy, lavender x mustard yellow, etc). I could also go with black/white music themed co-ord as I do have a piano shaped which I bought for the outfit....but I'm not sure sure about how to pull it together and from this point I just keep going around in circles. I could really use some advice from more experienced seagulls please.
>>
>>8783186
I'm personally not a fan of the mustard yellow with that dress, have you considered tan or brown?
>>
>>8783190
I have as I have some tan/brown pieces (dark chocolate wool cardigan, one of those camel coloured dream v cardigans, and some tan shoes) but none of them are the same brown, so before I go investing in the right colours for the rest of the outfit, I'd like to get a better idea of how exactly I'm going to build this thing. Any ideas/guidance?
>>
File: bodylineletter.jpg (50KB, 595x791px) Image search: [Google]
bodylineletter.jpg
50KB, 595x791px
>>8783234
I tried anon. It is a tricky dress to co-ord.
>>
File: 1380851364312.png (350KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1380851364312.png
350KB, 800x450px
>>8783317
Thanks anon. That's a lot nicer than most of the crap I'd put together with it so I really appreciate it. I definitely didn't make it easy for myself on baby's first outing to Bodyline with that print
>>
>>8783066
I like it, clean and simple but cute - I wouldn't add anything else.

Only suggestion I could make for an alternative version is to swap the tights for lace knee socks and swap out the shoes for white oldschool style shoes (with a slight platform) - sometimes I really love that white shoes on white socks kinda look, especially in oldschool style.
>>
File: MILKY CROSS.png (827KB, 991x640px) Image search: [Google]
MILKY CROSS.png
827KB, 991x640px
I just bought Milky Cross - how is this coord? I'm not sure about the shoes.
>>
File: lolitacoord.png (1MB, 1117x1033px) Image search: [Google]
lolitacoord.png
1MB, 1117x1033px
Alright so I bought the EE skirt and this is my first time putting together a coord.
This is what I've come up with so far. Any suggestions to change anything are welcome.

But I do need help on figuring out wig color and accessories. I don't know if I should go with a natural blonde or a white wig. (I'm not even too sure if white would be alright? I know it can be an exception with gothic sometimes.)
I also want to add a few gold rings and a golden brooch to the blouse, but I'm at a loss. I'm new to brand and other lolita products so if you guys have any idea that would be wonderful.
>>
>>8784039
I never liked blonde with green. If you go for white, anon, make sure it's a natural-looking white and not shiny or too bright. And don't forget to add shoes too.
>>
>>8784046
I see. Oh yes the color of my wig was going to determine the color of my shoes but I already have a pair in mind. Thank you!
>>
File: bluedress.jpg (1MB, 1500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
bluedress.jpg
1MB, 1500x1875px
Everything with a blue star, I already own. Items without were still in stock at the time of making this collage.

Other items I have considered using, but didn't like as much:

>Antique Beast Witch Hat
>Antique Beast Bat-Cat Ear Headdress
>Innocent World Torchon Lace OTKS in black
>Queen Bee Navy ankle boots (too green compared to dress)

Also open to alternative shoe options. I'm fond of Metamorphose-style chunky platforms, but haven't seen any recently for sale/my size is sold out on their site.
>>
File: AtPi---Moirai-JSK---2015-12-27.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
AtPi---Moirai-JSK---2015-12-27.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>8784083
Different coordinate. Same jazz about the blue stars. Shoes can be swapped between the two coordinates if that makes a difference.
>>
>>8784115
Oh. And a cheaper alternative to the underskirt wouldn't be anything I'd sniff at. Much as I like the one from IW with the lace, that price tag is a bit painful.
>>
Hey gulls some coord advice would be great! I am a little unsure since this is the first dress I have tried to coord with no pattern to draw colors from. Because the green is so unique I Figured I would make brown the accent color.

Thoughts gulls? Advice would be appreciated!!
>>
>>8783764
I like it. Prefer left tights though, the other pair seem too distracting from the OP.
>>
>>8784083
If you are planning on wearing boots does your leg wear matter? Most of it will be covered up, so it is a waste to have patterns you cannot see.The shorter ones I guess dont have a tongue but even then that is not a lot showing so go for the 2nd or last.I feel like the meta corset thing works better as well.

>>8784115
I assume you plan on having the jsk bustle down? That highlow effect is the time to wear the nice tights that are patterned for interest. Wristcuffs seem unneeded with the types of blouses you have. I like the neckline of bolero the best but you need a necklace to fill the space there.
>>
>>8784325
Do you have a photo of the colour in natural light? I know MM's colours can be a little off sometimes, and have always wondered about MM green.
>>
>>8784325
I love this. My vote is for the blonde wig, as the warmer lighter brown wig tone with the darker cooler browns of the shoes and bag kind of throw it off.
>>
>>8784325
what's the name of that dress? fucking gorgeous, and I think your coording is lovely (but I'm a newfag so take my advice with a grain of salt). I think the pearls might not work very well with the shirt and the clock necklace? I'd actually say that the neck is so busy, you don't need a necklace.
>>
>>8784634
Ahhh thank you anon!!!! its always been the blonde wig though, the brown is just baby's photo of the beret. Its only the beret im showing with that pic!
>>
File: PID5499_LRG.jpg (21KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
PID5499_LRG.jpg
21KB, 420x630px
>>8784495
With the boots and socks, I'm more concerned about colour balance than visible patterning. My navy shoes don't match in colour to balance with the dress, but the socks from IW look like they would. Failing that, I have other navy items that they could be worn with.

As for the second outfit, I have some Grimoire tights that might do? I also have necklaces in spades, so filling the neckline with a choker or layered chains would probably be nice.
>>
>>8784939
And I forgot: the underskirt is so that the bustle is a bit less obtrusive when it's worn down. I like the high-low effect, but moreso when there's something to contrast and support it.
>>
>>8783066
I think the tights look disjointed from the rest of the coord. Solid, nonpatterned tights or socks would be better
>>
File: MJP.jpg (256KB, 960x594px) Image search: [Google]
MJP.jpg
256KB, 960x594px
I'm not quite sure what to do with my hair so the bow doesn't look plopped on. Not sure about which blouse to wear either. Other concrit welcome!

Also, any suggestions for good nautical themed jewelry would be awesome.
>>
>>
>>8785193
This is super cute! But it looks more vintage than lolita for some reason
>>
>>8785198
Miss Point draws inspiration from both, I think. I love this dress; I think that a high-neck lace blouse with long sleeves will make it really good.
>>
Please please help. Is there any hope for this or is my chest just too big (which is odd because I only have an 86 bust). If it looks OK, what style of blouse would look good and what color? The trim is all dark cream, I have a cream chiffon blouse, a white cotton hime blouse, and a plain white IW round collar blouse. I probably will have to buy something, I just can't figure out how to coord this. Would a cardigan/ bolero/ cape work?
>>
File: _20151228_002335.jpg (2MB, 2139x4873px) Image search: [Google]
_20151228_002335.jpg
2MB, 2139x4873px
>>8785443
Gdi forgot pic sorry
>>
>>8785448
Honestly that dress looks too small on you. If you really want to keep it, you could go with a cardigan, I guess, but I'd sell it.
>>
>>8779256
http://bodyline.jp/en/l365.html

old as heck but penus makes it look very meh
>>
>>8785475
That's what I thought. Thank you. I was just surprised since I pay attention to measurements when I buy stuff
>>
>>8785494
It's not the measurements, it's the style. Front-shirred anything tends to look terrible unless you're a board.
>>
>>8785492
dropped pic
>>
File: VM Floral dress coord.png (3MB, 2097x2529px) Image search: [Google]
VM Floral dress coord.png
3MB, 2097x2529px
>>8779569
Okay, so I've reworked this with items that I can actually find available right now.
I also kind of really want to try my dreamy jewel tights with the dress because I have no common sense and love clashing patterns, but am prepared for it to look horrible. I can manage to find some better suited ones if that's the case, most likely in cream with pink flowers.
Mostly just need advice on the shoes (simple brown, oxford brown, or pink to match purse) and other accessories for my head.
>>
>>8785448

Seconding >>8785496

Also wanted to add. It looks like there's enough fabric in front if you want to get the shirring removed and front modified so that it fits you. It's going to cost a fair amount of money to get it altered, though, so selling it off is probably the better option (don't do it yourself, it's definitely not a beginner's project).
>>
>>8785664

Yeah the tights clash. Try something something like http://haenuli.storenvy.com/products/11217384-antique-room-tigthts-2color Though it seems a bit cluttered still.

More suggestions
http://www.lacemarket.us/btssb-labyrinth-in-the-reminiscent-mirror-tights/
http://www.lacemarket.us/aatp-alice-and-the-pirates-mystic-lace-tights-ivory-ragnarok-story-of-the-final-stage/
>>
File: tumblr_n1s1ivphfh1rw4k13o4_500.jpg (84KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1s1ivphfh1rw4k13o4_500.jpg
84KB, 422x750px
Coord I'm currently working on for when it's Autumn, since summer here (Australia) is stinking hot. Haenuli Enchanted Fawn OP, Anna House Blouse, Fur Tippet, Lace Stockings, Lockshop Honey Wavy Wig, Antler Headband (from Plusheemaniac @ etsy), Tokimeki teikoku no momoiro Gabriel Crown Rabbit Necklace in Grey, Heel Lace-Up Ankle Boots. I've changed the blouse to a short sleeved one, and have no idea where to get wristcuffs that don't cost an arm and a leg, or my sanity. Same goes for finding a bag. Maybe something like in the pic?
>>
>>8786031
The tights are cream but the shirt is white. One of those things needs to be changed to match the other. Bodyline wrist cuffs are OK but you don't really need them. One of those IW brown satchel bags would look good
>>
File: tumblr_nxk6g4T5kR1r4funbo1_1280.png (1MB, 1100x1483px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxk6g4T5kR1r4funbo1_1280.png
1MB, 1100x1483px
>>8786051
Alright cool and thanks! Shopped this real quick a long time ago so forgive me for it's weird pixellated-ness. Yeah the inital bag idea sucked.
>>
>>8785448
>>8785443
Did you measure yourself correctly?
I have an 87 bust and you look much larger than me.

I say sell it. It looks super tight and adding a blouse underneath would squish you in even more
>>
Quick question, might be a bit OT, but still.
I ordered the IW Crest Gobelin Corset JSK and I have an ~88 bust.
I checked the measurements of the jsk so it was too late when i realised that the Corset JSK is only 90. ._.
I don't think it's a big deal and i don't regret buying it but if any of you own this jsk or has a dress that is similar tight for your measurements i'd like to know if it worked for you and how.
>>
>>8786991
I always push it with bust measurements with pretty much all my dresses. If my boobs are too big to fit into the dress, I just wear one of those curved sports bras underneath. Helps flatten things out without giving me boobloaf like regular sports bras do.
>>
>>8759880
Some concrit here:
The cardigan may not go over the OP, because of the poofy sleeves and the bow
Furthermore the bag is far too robust, cause I think it looks so chunky and not cute like the OP
And if the shoes depicted are pink I would choose white ones, also I would change to less chunkier ones
>>
File: babbys first coord.png (120KB, 626x552px) Image search: [Google]
babbys first coord.png
120KB, 626x552px
Trying to figure out something casual for my first ever coord (screams). This is mainly for color and style ideas. The thing I'm most stuck on is the cardigan, I dunno if something plain or something more detailed is best suited?

Also I'm not sure how the cream/offwhite elements are doing here and if they make sense ??
>>
>>8786991
Good luck anon, I have a corset jsk from IW and even though I have a really small bust it doesn't suit me that well.
>>
>>8787005
thanks for the advice anon, i'll try with my sports bra. maybe a thin blouse as well.

>>8788261
thats bad news :( May I ask which one you own? I hope that it's not too bad since it only covers like half of the breasts.
I looked for lolitas wearing the Gobelin thing and they didn't look flat though but it's hard to judge from photos.
>>
I'm not sure, but I'm hoping I can ask here.

I am new to lolita. I only have one blouse, one pair of shoes, one JSK, one pair of tights, and...You get the point. Nothing too fancy, relatively cheap, but I like it at least. Its Honey Honey Cats.

So, anyways, I got it back in July and I have worn it to two meetups already. This was probably the largest amount of money I have ever spent on clothing, at least a big setup like this. At the moment we have another meetup in a month and I don't know if it would be okay to wear the same outfit again. Is something like that frowned upon? I don't have the money to spend on unnecessary things right now due to familial issues.
>>
>>8788365
Hi!
I can only speak for my comm:
As for us, no one would frown upon someone who don't has many dresses/lolita clothes or if someone weares an outfit multiple times.
We appreciate it if new lolitas make the effort to do nice coords and we are happy if everyone is looking good, no matter if we already saw them in the same outfit.
Even if new Lolitas tend to be "ita" in their first meetups we're not mean, we would give them advice for improving.
So having a small wardrobe should totally not keep you from attending to a meetup.
Personally I have a super small wardrobe after being 5 years into the fashion. So sometimes i try to improvise with pretty usual things to get some variations. Maybe you can try that, too. You don't necessarily have to wear lolita-specific blouses. chiffon blouses and any "old fashion"-designed blouses can go really well. The dress you own is super cute btw.
>>
>>8788246
Looks very cute to me, anon. Do you have the dress at hand now? Are the whites actually stark white or more off white? If the socks match the white details on the JSK it should look perfectly fine.
As for the cardigan, a plain one can look okay (especially with this JSK, the collar adds enough interest so it doesn't look too plain imo), though personally I think boleros are better for lolita because they're shorter and don't cut off the waist, unlike cardigans which are usually a bit too long and tend to mess up the silhouette. That's just my opinion, though.
>>
>>8788380
Not op, but I have the same dress in wine, and it's stark white.

>>8788246
Cute! And I think the simple cardigan suits best, because the dress itself has that casual feel.
Good luck anon and enjoy your first coord!
>>
>>8788380
Yeah it's stark white but I was thinking about incorporating cream or tan somehow. Maybe a lightly textured or patterned white tight would work well instead.
I'm looking at cropped cardigans and boleros since I don't want the front details to get lost yeah, I'll probably get both styles used and see how they look lol

>>8788798
Thank you! I'm really excited about it haha.
Also, for wearing something underneath this dress, what kind of blouse would you recommend? Or could potentially a cutsew with nicer sleeves work since the body isn't actually seen?
>>
>>8789338
Square neck blouses or cutsews looks the best with it, in my opinion. I personally don't like the look of sailor collars with high-neck blouses.
>>
File: coord.png (241KB, 458x868px) Image search: [Google]
coord.png
241KB, 458x868px
The picture is what I currently have but I'm stuck on legwear & accessories. I have white utks & white wristcuffs but I think they're so plain looking.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I'm still really new at this so please forgive my super basic coording.
>>
>>8785171
That dress is hideous and...
>>landwhale
>>
>>8786148
I just had a brain fart when I posted, I'm actually 88-89 depending on time of the month
>>
>>8785171

I have the same issues with hair, mine just looks so limp. Here's a few I've done:

- curl the ends of your hair in large curls
- Misako-style twintails
- Two braids

You might want to experiment to see which one suits your face more, or is doable at all. I can never seem to get balanced twintails so that's one style I try to avoid.

Otherwise, put anti-frizz smoothing products in so that your hair looks shiny and well-groomed, it should be okay even if it looks a little lazy.

I vastly prefer the blouse with the bell sleeves. The other one looks really weird on you.
>>
>>8788365

It isn't frowned upon, but there's a couple of issues.

If that one coord is a little ita, then wearing it repeatedly without improving anything can be a little annoying. Since you can't afford to buy anything at the moment, the best you can do is make sure you're well-groomed and the outfit isn't a wrinkled mess.
The second issue is sometimes if a girl only has one outfit, the comm might think you're only into it to hang out with girls instead of being serious about the fashion. But as long as you're well-dressed and show interest in the fashion (eg-be up to date on releases/lucky packs, know something about lolita brands so you have some lolita topic to talk about) then this can be quickly solved once the girls get to talk to you.

Some other actions you can also consider:

- you can directly ask the organizer if it's okay for you to show up in the same outfit. Most of the time they won't say no, because of the reasons the other anon mentioned.

- Consider making some minor changes to the outfit, such as wearing the blouse on the outside so it looks like a blouse + skirt (your jsk will need to be quite flat for this, high waisted jsks will need to be contained under a vest or tight cami, otherwise your blouse won't sit right)

- If you're crafty, look around your house for some leftover material to make accessories from. You can swap out the necktie of the blouse with another ribbon colour, make wristcuffs out or leftover lace, make hairpins of leftover ribbons and/or beads to add to your hair, make a brooch out of found items, and so on.
>>
File: rsz_mourning_inspired_coord (1).png (2MB, 2241x1308px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_mourning_inspired_coord (1).png
2MB, 2241x1308px
(reposted because I changed some things around but forgot to edit the text in my post, woops)

trying to put together a coord for an upcoming con in a couple months. I guess I'm going for a victorian mourning-kinda inspired thing? just wondering if the stuff I have fits together as it does now.
not pictured is a veil I just bought, dunno where it's from so I can't find a stock photo but it's rectangular so starts short in the front because of how it drapes over the head but is long in the back (it's not one of the huge lace catholic ones)

which necklace do you guys think is better? I'm worried the big detailed one on the left might be too much for the coord?

as for legwear I'm just gonna wear either lace tights or just plain black ones.

really looking for some input on this! I would also like to incorporate more roses somewhere. perhaps something on the head but I don't want to do another floral headband + veil combo.
>>
>>8789896
Thank anon!
>>
>>8789858
Got that out of your system now? Anything actually helpful to add or are we still going to stick with high school insults?
>>
File: BERETT.jpg (3KB, 99x94px) Image search: [Google]
BERETT.jpg
3KB, 99x94px
Bought this beret, other than Sweet Cream House is there any dresses it would go with. I don't think chocolate prints would go with it, am I stuck with just wearing it for SCH?
>>
>>8790421
Honestly anything with a biscuit theme or accents you could wear it with
>>
>>8743586
Split up with ivory on top with a burgundy or wine bolero or cardi. burgundy legwear, brown shoes, brown purse, ivory and burgundy hair roses with brown ribbons.

Or just start with splitting up the jsk with a bolero and bag.
>>
File: coordhelp.jpg (217KB, 661x661px) Image search: [Google]
coordhelp.jpg
217KB, 661x661px
I don't know what to wear, I don't have any brown berets, should I go with a headbow or a white beret?
>>
>>8790176
I'd go with no necklace and black lace tights
>>
File: coord!.png (903KB, 844x1761px) Image search: [Google]
coord!.png
903KB, 844x1761px
the ott sweet thread inspired me to make a sweet coord! it's actually my first coord, so i'd love any help with changing, taking out, or adding anything, since im pretty new to lolita. i've done a lot of research, but i'd love any help, if i've missed anything!
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.