[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instagram Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 256x256px
Post jfashion or cosplay Instagram accounts that you like. Of course feel free to share your own.

Also some questions for added discussion.
>what do you look for in an Instagram account when following?
>what do you hate when people post?
>what do you wish people posted more of?
>>
Is anyone else sick of seeing GLW and Lockshop shit in the eglcommunity tag? I had really hoped they'd stick to the obvious lolitafashion and lolita ones, and eglcommunity could be just for non-commercial stuff, but GLW tag all their non-lolita shit with the same tags and it's really annoying.
>>
>>8735934
Yup it's super annoying. Honestly every tag seems to end up with so much commercial spam. It's frustrating to say the least.
>>
>>8735940
I sort of wish you could report tag spam or something, it's really stupid. I just want to see people post cute shit and outfits.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-26-08-42-54.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-26-08-42-54.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Inspiration, mostly for my daily wear. But also for shironuri, lolita and just life in general.
A whole bunch of "lol going shopping, I look like thrash." Selfies.
I can never see enough costume w.i.p.'s! I love seeing the progress of going from "nothing" to a whole costume.

If anyone would like to follow me, I'm RoyalRoses. I'd love to follow more (Dutch preferably) people who are into the same hobbies!
>>
>>8736576
I-is that Benten statue yours, anon?
If so, I am incredibly jealous and you have great taste.
>>
>>8736576
That Ninja, jelly af.
>>
>>8735841
>>what do you look for in an Instagram account when following?
Someone who doesn't look clearly underage (I've been seeing a lot of 8-10 y/o's posting lately), and clear and well-lit photos. Some IG's make them look like they're taking photos in a damn cave.
>>what do you hate when people post?
When people use IG as their personal Tumblr and are constantly using it to re-post content. I don't mind the occasional giveaway post, or even those little "pick who I closet cosplay" meme, but I hate those ones that post ~inspirational quotes~ or pastel goth reblog content.
>>what do you wish people posted more of?
I really like IG's that incorporate aspects of that person's life outside of just their face or the clothes/cosplay they wear. I feel like too many IG's are focused on making sure they're consistently reaching their target audience and it just gets really boring.

man, i sound like a damn crabby old lady here. I need to sleep lol
>>
>>8736612
>8-10y/o's
What parents let their kid have an Insta at 8 wtf?

The tumblr thing is so accurate. I hate when people post the most jpeg looking image of a stupid meme or something. I generally like Instagram because it has OC unlike most Tumblr.
>>
>>8738424
You'll be surprised. =\ I thought it really wasn't a thing either, but because kids that young get to play around with their own smartphone, they start making IG accounts. I've been followed by kids in my neighbors before--both were 8 I think. (They know me because all the parents talk to each other and they like to come over when I'm back in town to visit.) They have most of their class added on their account when I asked them why they made one. I had to awkwardly block them because I curse a lot and just didn't want their parents finding out and freaking out on me.

I just can't wrap my mind around growing up with social media since I'm definitely not in that generation that did, LOL
>>
good make up skills, frequent amount of cosplay posts, kimonos
gym selfies, an unreasonable amount of shoutout for shoutouts, quotes
Cosplay WIPs. Sewing, armor, casting and molding. It's great seeing a costume come together

My ig is tiffdawgg. Looking to follow cosplayers, needlefelting, and kimono fashion
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.