[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Can we have a confession/secrets thread? >i'm selling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 24

File: you-what-5.png (142KB, 500x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you-what-5.png
142KB, 500x277px
Can we have a confession/secrets thread?

>i'm selling stuff on facebook
>this girl into kawaii shit buys quite a lot
>thank you for buying anon
>we met two times so i could give her the thiongs and her the money
>we even ate some japanese food and wandered around in the shopping mall
>it was ok i guess she was really awkward and i caught her sneaking a pic of me
>she then tells me on my phone how absolutely perfectly cute and beautiful i am and how awesome i am even though she has a boyfriend she loves me a lot
>"o-ok..."
>next day she see my small order with the money i got
>"OH ANON I LOVE IT *O* PLEASE GIVE LINKS I WANNA REDO MY WARDROBE"
>i don't really like to give out links to all my stuff because i want things that are sort of...unique? I'm a special snowflake i know.
>not later than yesterday
>"your clothes smell so so good anon"
>"wha"
>"Every time i bury my face in them because it smells good haha"
>u wot
>hasn't answered since
I'm lesbian but goddammit no
>>
One of my friends is like that. She likes to hug me and say I smell good and roll around in my bed. She got a girlfriend though (well, had a gf). I'm just going to assume some people are more touchy-feely/clingy than others. Our relationship has yet to progressed beyond friendship, and we've know each other for years.
>>
>>8730016
I see, she hugged me only at the end of the day though she was looking at me as if i was some kind of magical creature sometimes haha like she would just listen to me talking without saying anything when i talked. Then showed me her stuff from when she went to japan and asked me to go with her next time and all and how we should see each other more.
>>
>>8730010
Sounds creepy Anon. Did she know you were a lesbian and was maybe trying to get you to experiment with her or something?
I always get told I smell good too and my friends are more physical-- touchy huggy then me but I'm used to them. But coming from a stranger trying to drop hits like that is creepy if you're not interested in her. Id cut contact with her before she tries to play the "I'm a special snowflake whose bisexual and I want to have sex with you anon!" Shit.
>>
>i don't really like to give out links to all my stuff because i want things that are sort of...unique? I'm a special snowflake i know.

This shit drives me crazy, I don't even understand the mentality. Why do you care if other people wear the same clothes? I legit think people who think this way are mental or very attention seeking.
>>
>>8730114
Not OP, but there's a difference between a few links since they like some items, and someone wanting the links to your entire order to imitate your wardrobe. That's just stalker-tier creepy.
>>
>>8730137
That's not what I was talking about though, it was the weird "I'm special and won't share the source" mentality. OP even admits it's because she wants to be a special snowflake.
>>
>tfw have husband, love him dearly
> just want a platonic cutie girly friend that's touchy Feely with the hugs.
> married life actually does change friend dynamics(free time to hang out, dont chill at houses anymore, always public places, more aquantiances than friends)
>>
>>8730114
I kind of agree with OP's sentiment. A lot of lolitas own the same dresses already (most recent example, Holy Lantern) and when you have the same dress the interest is in the uniqueness of your actual coording of it. You don't want a carbon copy of your actual closet if you can already have the same basic clothes.
>>
I act super friendly and chill to everyone and I genuinely am nice and want to be friends with a lot of people and make them feel good. But however I'm also super aggressive, hold a long, heavy grudge, talk an excessive amount of shit about people I hate, troll them and do my damnest to chase them off the community all while undercover. I'm a vengeful bitch and I can't bring myself to feel bad about it because I feel these assholes fully deserve it. Which they do. Only my partner in crime knows about this side of myself and she's not going to snitch because I got an equal amount of dirt on her as well.
>>
>>8730197
Wow, this is scary. You sound exactly like someone who used to be my best friend but she isn't into lolita or cosplay, so it can't be you..
>>
>>8730114
I do, I thought it's pretty common and understandable to have something unique. I hate moochers who can't be bothered with a little research of their own. Often they get all huffy and frustrated when people won't share the source of their haul because not everyone is comfortable with people copying their shit.
>>
I actually get aroused from looking at lolita dresses, like, it's not a fetish because it's not like seeing people wear it turns me on, it's just that some dresses are so beautiful that I end up getting aroused.
>>
>>8730197
So, you're just like all the other conceited drama queens who make cosplay and lolita shitty for those of us trying to have fun?
You sound like you are the bad person who deserves to be chased out of the comm actually.
>>
I have a set amount of money I can spend on food each month. Lately I've been starving myself in order to buy more brand. I eat like one meal a day and spend the rest of my food money on brand. I know it's unhealthy and I can't keep this up forever, but right now it's a win-win. I lose weight (honestly I can stand to lose about 15 pounds) and get to expand my wardrobe faster than I would otherwise.
>>
>>8730208
>inb4 brolitajenny
>>
>>8730197
You sound like my ex-bff. She came across as super nice and friendly and everyone believed she was an amazing person and then when she got an issue with me, she made a point to try and ruin my reputation behind my back, actively turning our mutual friends against me without me know a thing and spreading her twisted side of the story. Since she put up the "genuinely nice" person facade, they believed her without ever trying to know the other side. Pretty disgusting and cowardly.
I sincerely hope you see what you are doing is wrong and try to change it. By the way you're describing yourself, you're far from innocent so you SHOULD feel bad. There's a big chance you've done your share of fuck ups as well.
>>
>>8730208
Me too anon, I thought I was the only one. I managed to acquire two of my dream dresses this year but haven't been able to wear them (couldn't even keep one on this dressform in my room) because actually having the dress on me and looking at it when I'm wearing it is too stimulating and I don't think I'd be able to go outside and do things in them because it's too much and they're too beautiful.

I used peek in my closet to look at them, get too excited, and have to go do something relaxing to calm myself down. Now it's not so strong but idk if I'll be actually wearing them any time soon.
>>
I used to be that super trashy drunk bitch at cons that did lazy "sexy" cosplays that were crudely sewn/hotglued together. I didn't bother covering up tattoos or taking out piercings. I've grown out of it, though. Too old for that shit.
>>
>>8730010
>how absolutely perfectly cute and beautiful i am

>>8730016
>She likes to hug me and say I smell good

Oh god I'm kind of like this to one of my friends. I have anxiety and it makes me comfortable to hug someone I trust or hold her hand, and I love to compliment her. She's offered her hand to me before & squeezed my shoulder for comfort and stuff but I think I'm gonna simmer it down a bit in case I start to get creepy.

I confess that I have a crush on her, though.
>>
>>8730208
I start stimulating my clitorus when I look at my dream dresses. Dream dresses are basically naked guys for me.
>>
>>8730208
Fuck yeah. Started fapping away when AP's British Bear promotion was released. I bought a JSK in navy.

I don't need no man to pleasure me. Lolita does the same for me.
>>
>>8730170
This

But I'm so selfish I want a little pet gf to myself and my hubbs all to myself.
Much greed.
>>
>>8730208
Don't worry anon, certain clothings are a legitimate fetish of mine, whether they're on a body or not. It's kind of a problem because it's hard to have sex in such clothing, at least comfortably.

>historical US military uniforms
>fully equipped modern military uniforms
>halloween coords
>armor
>hoods/hooded jackets
>cop uniforms
>edgy nazi uniforms

mmph.
>>
File: image.jpg (567KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
567KB, 1936x1936px
>>8730275
Mask fetish anon reporting in. I go nuts for almost anything that obscures the face. Also bandages, eyepatches, armor, lab coats, some uniforms. If it's intimidating/scary/mysterious, I am so fucking in. Pic super related, cosplays my boyfriend should consider.
>>
File: 19804958349.jpg (44KB, 650x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
19804958349.jpg
44KB, 650x366px
I guess I'll share my embarrassing story where I got a little drunk and feely with an acquaintance.

>Know this really good cosplayer
>She lives in a different state and we only see each other at cons
>Share similar fandoms and chat sometimes on social media
>She got a little feely with me when we were drunk at con and I don't think anything of it for a while.
>Know we're gonna meet at another con later that year
>"Does she have a crush on me? I don't know? Let's find out."
>Get the liquid courage and ask her online if she wants to fool around at upcoming con
>She politely declines and I understand
>Hang out and drink at con for a bit and everything is fine and chill
>I'm leaving to go back to my room and I try to kiss her on my way out
>She stops me and thank god she did because I was pretty drunk
>Realize my fuck up the next morning
>Never mention it


I think she still lurks /cgl/ and if you're reading this I. AM. SO. SORRY!!!
>>
>>8730170
>>8730273
I feel both of these. I have quite a few overly-affectionate and flirty lady friends but it's still not quite what I want. I am very greedy and selfish.
>>
>>8730285
I can totally get behind a mask fetish as well, esp. pic related. Same with a lot of nameless bandits or guards in many games, they all wear masks and militant stuff usually.

>pyramid head
God yes. The edgy macabre factor also does me in. I hope your bf isn't too vanilla.

>>8730300
Oh Anon, consider it a good thing. People who are touchy-feely when drunk are a little hard to trust.
>>
>>8730285

Thank you for posting this anon. I've never heard of anyone else who is excited by masks, you're the first one. I'm not very liberated sexually despite being older than the average anon, a feel a little less like a creep now.
>tfw watching horror movies where the killer wears a mask
>tfw hurt locker and juggernaut suits
>>
>>8730230
>I'm one of those community-ruining assholes who hates getting called out for it
>>
File: Nv-rifle-dude.jpg (349KB, 599x551px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nv-rifle-dude.jpg
349KB, 599x551px
>>8730285
>Nox
>Red Pyramid
I like your taste anon.

Here's my ultimate mask fetish thingamajig. Honestly, just being able to do a photoshoot with someone wearing this cosplay, it would make my day.
>>
>>8730246
I don't feel bad for giving shitty people what's coming their way. Why should I? I don't target people who have done nothing wrong and don't shit up the community and are generally good people. I target the drama queens, lying bitches and other freaks who are hated all around or done something personal to offend myself but have too much authority to be confronted directly. Chances are that if you're frequenting /cgl/, you're like this as well so I doubt you're a saint either.
>>
File: 1302002825697.png (30KB, 186x175px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1302002825697.png
30KB, 186x175px
>>8730237
I know this is supposed to be bad and discouraged, but I'd honestly do the same if I wasn't living with my boyfriend and he makes sure I don't starve myself.

>tfw can't spend less money on food because I have to make good meals for my bf and we always share meals so
>>
>looking for the perfect shade of milk chocolate brown classic-style shoes for a coord, can't find any that I like
>go to the opera with grandparents
>old lady in the seat in front of us wearing the exact shoes that I want
>resist urge to pounce on her half-way through the performance to ask where she got them
>eventually find her during the interval
>"at a charity shop, I don't know where they came from originally"
>weep through second half
>>
>>8730787
I never said I was a saint but I certainly aren't like you. You sound like you think you're doing some sort favor to everyone, maybe you could try and be upfront about the issues instead of trying of bullying someone. My case was something personal between us two and doesn't fit the criteria of the people you say you target but the way she behaved was the just the same as you because apparently she was a "vengeful bitch" too.
I've been into other situations where I mocked people behind their backs because I thought they were cunts and then when I actually gave them a change to explain their side and defend themselves, it turned out that they realized some things they had done wrong, apologized and tried to be better people, while I took the change to apologize for mocking them and stopped doing that shit.
Many people learn from their mistakes if you give them a change and directly comfront them but I guess you're too much of a coward and actively harassing and ruining someone while "undercover" is much easier. You could grow and become a better person too.
>>
>>8730321
Holy shit I don't even know why but I hve this fetishize too. I was watching the horror movie about the kids who were bullied and round up the assholes at a party and torture them, forgot what is was called. Anyway the ring leader had on a gas mask and I found him so incredibly sexy even though he wasn't super attractive, didn't take me long to figure out it was the mask I liked. It was such a weird moment of "wtf vagina what is this."
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 2048x1366px
>>8730321
Krieg is one of the top men in my fantasy harem.

>>8730330
There are a decent number of mask loving seagulls, I'm just likely the most vocal about it. You're not alone.

>>8730761
You have damn good taste, too.
>>
>>8730787
Okay, but who are you to judge shitty people like that? At least with the gulls and farmers kind of come to a consensus about what makes someone shitty before they start acting. I've been targeted from someone as shitty than you because I didn't ship the same ship they shipped (yeah, tumblr drama, I walked away). My vendetta-chan is notorious in her old fandom for being a vindictive, petty, narcissistic vendetta-chan. So, what makes you so right? You're an asshole.
>>
>>8730787
There is a difference between being an anon that keeps abreast on the wank that unfolds. The cows expose themselves with this and get exposed if they screw others over in private. But, I certainly don't go around instigating shit and trying to bring someone down. People are good at doing that themselves and I'm sorry, but it is a shitty thing for anyone to do on their own.
>>
I watch anime in the general public on purpose because i just dont give a fuck anymore
>>
>>8730828

someone else saw that movie. holy shit. what was it even called. that was dumb as fuck.
>>
>>8730787
If they're shitty as you say. Let them hang themselves. Nine times out of ten they'll reveal themselves as the bitches they are.
>>
>>8730170
Omg this. For some reason I attract really distant, awkward friends and I just want someone to play with my hair and hold my hand.
>>
I can't stop buying Lolita clothing. I need help! Just bought two meta shorts when I don't really have the money to. They're a good deal... but still
>>
>>8730795
Ugh same, the one week my mr was away my shopping budget went from 120 to like 30 euro and I still had lots left when he came home. Men eat so much.
>>
>>8730827
>>8730965
>>8730969
You sound like the people who are deadly afraid of being revealed as the two-faced bitches they are or already were. Plenty of cows didn't enter cow status before someone spilled the beans on them and dug some dirt and they themselves just kept making the situation worse by proving to be exactly what the trolls indicated them as.
>>
>>8731018
Or we're just people who can see the anon we're answering to is a fucking cunt.
Just because you can't face people directly and call them out on their bullshit and instead feel like you're doing god's work by harassing someone out of a community is spreading shit about them. We're all people and we all have our share of bullshit, quit pretending you have the right to fuck up other people just because you think they deserve it. Face them instead of being a little coward bitch and tell them to the face what you think. I used to be like that too, until I realized that shit was wrong, talked to the people I had issues with personally, grew the fuck and now guess what, I got rid of dumbass dramas and the same people I used to think deserved to get shit also grew the fuck up and now stir away from drama.
>>
>>8731023
Stop being an asshole and you won't have people calling you out for it.

It's that simple.
>>
>>8731034
Or stop instigating shit and finding reasons to be a bitter bitch, that works too.
>>
>>8730787
So you've appointed yourself to be god, judge, jury and executioner? Why?
>>
>>8731034
You are either moronic or can't read.
I used to do the same shit the op is doing too, thinking I had the right to do it because "they deserved it", except I realized I was doing wrong. This isn't "calling someone out", it's just cowardly trying to fuck someone over by acting behind their back. None of us has the right to decide who "deserves" that treatment and I honestly hope you end up in the receiving end so you see the shit this does.

Quit being total cunts, you do more damage to your "community" than those who you people claim "deserve" to be bullied.
Grow some steel ovaries and confront the person face to face if you think they're stirring crap. The op isn't calling anyone out, they're just being a cowardly little bitch who appointed herself bringer of justice.
>>
>>8730010 and >>8730016 should give their friends to people like >>8730170. ur welcome.
>>
>>8731093
you're just a tumblrina who doesn't understand the importance of venting. when people vent their issues out it helps put shit into perspective. most of the time issues are just petty shit that isn't serious enough to bring up face to face and cause drama over. this is the same idea as having a diary that someone happens to look at. it's not cowardly, the only cowardly thing is trying to tiptoe around someone else and sacrificing your feelings since you might be 'bullying' someone.
>>
>>8731107
Op stated she is vengeful as fuck and goes out of their way, "undercover", to talk shit, troll and chase off those she deems "deserving" of it.
This isn't something you do over "petty shit", unless you're a massive asshole.

I don't even get where you're getting any tumblrina shit when I'm literally just saying that if you feel such need to troll and chase off someone from a community while doing so behind their back (which IS fucking cowardly), you might as well grow a pair and tell them right to the face without fear of hurting anyone's feelings and actually being fucking honest instead of a backstabbing bitch.
I hate massive cunts who put on a nice person facade while being the opposite behind everyone's back.
>>
>>8730246
I've bee there too, almost exactly. Ex friend who totally acted like a sweet, timid little thing to everyone in public but the minute you crossed her (even if it was just some small thing, or something that was mostly in her head) you were on the shitlist and she'd moan about how awful you were to anyone and everyone. But...

>>8730787
Anon, this will bite you in the ass eventually. People talk. My former friend lost a lot of her friends because of her issue with grudges. She has a lot of issues and it's quite sad. Have you ever considered the people you see as "drama queens and freaks" you might be horribly misjudging? Maybe you don't know what's going on with them at all and your meddling is only exacerbating bad situations for them. Just mind your own business. If someone is causing trouble for your comm, go to your mods.
>>
File: 1439583069659.jpg (93KB, 648x842px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439583069659.jpg
93KB, 648x842px
>>8730208
>>
>>8730265
In all my years on /cgl/ I've never seen something more obviously written by a man than this.
>>
>>8731186
I posted that and misspelled clitoris. JSYK, there are no guys on the internet.
>>
File: 1424170161177.png (270KB, 602x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424170161177.png
270KB, 602x404px
>mfw these catty bitches going at it and women openly admitting they masturbate to dresses
>>
Since I wear socks and tights with jfash everyday, I won't be shaving my legs for 4 months--until the ankle socks come out.
>>
When I browse dresses, my right eyelid twitches and pulses uncontrollably.
>>
File: whine.png (109KB, 310x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whine.png
109KB, 310x353px
A fairly well known lolita who is idolized for her body type and wardrobe/coording ability used to be in my comm.
>Half sad she's gone because she seems anti-lolcow material, would balance out the scales that are currently tipping to the ita side, etc.
>Half glad she's gone because it would take years more wardrobe building to compare and I can be one of the most kawaii in photos.
>>
>>8730246
Are you me?
>>
>>8730315
>>8730273
Agree, I'm sure this pops up in loads of cgl 'couples jfashions' or 'relationships feels' threads though so we're not alone

I think it's just that I don't have a female best friend anymore, so I miss the spooning and the hugging. It's so hard to make close friends like that again as an adult.
>>
>>8730197

My advice to you is very honestly to just get your shit together and stop deriving joy out of setting up petty vengeances. I know what it's like when somebody makes you very angry, but you will be a better person for it if you can realize them fucking up has nothing to do with you, and if they're bad enough people, they will have to lie in the bed they made for themselves eventually. You are not a vigilante justice dealer, you're just a loser who thinks you're somehow "playing the game" and pitting people against each other for your own amusement. Maybe spend some time trying to understand why there are so many people you "hate" as opposed to purposefully causing drama. I guarantee you, it's not just your "partner in crime" who knows this; people watch and people listen. There will be people who know what you're like and who have dirt on you themselves. You're not invincible.

>>8730246

This happened to me (though I wouldn't be surprised if you were the other party lol.) and desu getting somebody like that out of my life was the best thing that ever happened to me, even if I got dragged through the mud and treated like a pariah as a result of them lying relentlessly to everybody.
>>
>>8731493
>spooning and hugging
Are you guys serious? You just sound like you're having serious bi tendancies now that you're anchored to a man. I don't do generous touching with any of my friends, much less spooning them of all things.

I think you should just ask you partners if you can experiment with a girl and get it out of your system. As someone who's been creeped on by women like you that want a type of intimate "friendship" while still with someone, you're really better off just asking straight up. It's really uncalled for to do touchy things with a female friend like she's your toy just because you're having sexual issues.
>>
>>8731528
I think you're getting your panties in a bunch, anon.
I've had friends that wouldn't do hugs unless there was a momentous reason, but I've had friends that would hold my hand when we walked together in public or would curl up with me when we were watching films together. It's alright if you're the former, but it doesn't make the latter a 'sexual' thing.

Missing that kind of intimacy doesn't make me a creeper and it's not a sexual issue, even if some of the other anons might have something along those lines going on as well as this. I'm not going to go out and find a defenceless, shy girl and forcefully spoon her.
Honestly, I think asking a partner if you can experiment with girls is a bit stranger than just missing having touchy-feely friends.
>>
>>8731543
>>8731528
I'm one of those touchy-feely friends, and it's just a normal thing to hold hands and hug and cuddle on the couch and stuff. It's just comforting. Even my friends who normally don't hug just sort of expect it.
>>
>>8731528
I kind of agree, all the friends I've had who were that touchy were just lonely and single and craving affection. I do find it a bit weird OP is married but still wants that affection. Is her husband not satisfying her? I don't mean in a sexual way, I mean in an affectionate/attentive way.
>>
>>8731543
No, it's pretty creepy and you should probably be honest with yourself. If that's not mutual with another girl then just imagine what it would feel like if a male friend were trying to do that. Being a girl doesn't give you a free pass.

I really hope people like you and other anons in this thread are pretty forthright about your intentions, even if it's platonic like you claim. I had a pretty passive girl friend get molested by a "touchy feely" female friend and she just kind of bowed her head to it. There's nothing wrong with experimentation and having everyone be mutual. There's a lot wrong with claiming you're "just clingy" and making someone adapt to you just because they're the same sex as you.
>>
>>8730787
narcissist
Of course YOUR opinion of these people is the only one that matters...
>>
>>8731107
This isn't venting. This is someone admitting that they take joy in others suffering for absolutely no reason, doing it under the guise of justice. It's bullshit. Hate breeds hate.
>>
>>8731107
If it's not serious enough to bring up face to face, what makes you think it's serious enough to ostracize someone over?
>>
>>8730250
So basically you're saying the reason you stopped is because you got old and therefore, your value went down?
>>
>>8731480
>>8731515
I'm sorry to know this has happened to you guys as well.
Anon, I don't think I could be the other party in your situation since I was the one being threated like shit over all the lies the other person told. But like you, I also feel like getting that person out of my life was the best thing. I really cared for them before but now, knowing their true colors, I just wish I had known earlier and not gotten as close.
>>
>>8731566
dude, you're the creepy one here. touching is not inherently sexual, no matter what gender is doing it. what is wrong with you?
>>
>>8731600
no means no, asshole
>>
>>8731600
also you sound like a fucking pedo
>>
>>8731600
Get out of here you creep
>>
>>8731616
>I had a pretty passive girl friend get molested by a "touchy feely" female friend and she just kind of bowed her head to it
that's not saying no. in fact, that's quite the opposite of it. that girl's life must be hell if she let people walk all over her without reacting at all, but you can't blame the other person in she was never even made aware that her attitude made her friend uneasy.

>>8731620
you are insane
>>
File: 91sn32Q.jpg (96KB, 350x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
91sn32Q.jpg
96KB, 350x265px
>>8731616
>>8731620
>>8731626
>>
>>8731600
I agree, and I'm a person who doesn't like to be touched. Man, some people are so oversensitive about skin these days. The only thing that's inherently sexual is genitals, and even that's debatable. Everything else can or can't be sexual. Plus the same thing/action can be perceived as sexual by one person, and not by another.
>>
>>8731628
Victim blaming is really nice. I guess you like people touching you when you're showing obvious discomfort.
>>
>>8730285
this is literally the first time i've heard of other people sharing a mask fetish and i'm going bananas
I like fullhead masks a lot but my preference is for stylized-identity concealing ones (as opposed to masks/helmets that serve a function) i.e Amon's mask from LoK

honestly for years i thought i had a thing for 'anonymity' when really it was for the masks involved, haha.
>>
>>8731636
> obvious discomfort
Not obvious enough if the female friend doesn't see it. Some people are naturally clingy and will act clingy towards others, but if they're socially adjusted, they won't continue doing it if the person is reacting badly to it. Neutral and positive parties are fair game though.
>>
>>8731641
have you never been tickled in your fucking life before
it hurts and you say "stop" but people assume it's okay because you're laughing
>>
>>8731636
i don't, but if they're still doing it after that and it makes me feel really incomfortable, not just a bit uneasy, i assume my discomfort wasn't clear enough and talk about it.
then if they still don't stop, i assume they're assholes and creeps or anything you want. but not before that.
>>
>>8731641
>acting like some people won't ignore blatant discomfort to get what they want
If someone's "neutral" towards you spooning and cuddling them, fuck off. If they don't want it, it's weird. You go around hugging people who don't hug you back? Neutral means they don't want your sweaty paws on them. Unless you are completely autistic and have no social awareness, you know that when you go in for a hug and the person does nothing, that's not a "please hug me more", that's "I am tolerating this".

It's way worse to force physical contact on someone without them wanting it than not wanting to be touched, because, y'know, it's fairly normal to want personal space. It's not normal to demand physical contact even if the person doesn't want it.

tl;dr just because your boyfriend doesn't cuddle after sex it doesn't mean your friends should have to pick up his slack
>>
>>8731641
>neutral is fair game
What the fuck is wrong with you? If someone doesn't make it clear they want it, that isn't consent.
If a man stuck his hands down your shirt and groped you while you were under pressure and you were too afraid to do much, wouldn't that make you fair game? You don't go groping if you're a girl either. You don't do extreme touching to anyone where it's not clear they want it. I seriously hope you were just joking in your response.
>>
>>8731655
>people assume it's okay because you're laughing
Does your friend group consist solely of kindergarten kids?
>>
This reminds me of the situation "jeez if you don't like being groped at cons just tell them to fuck off" v.s "well, we don't ASK people if they want my ass on their ass because they'll say NO and the humiliation will destroy my entire life, we just do it anyway" v.s "bitch told me my hand was getting too near her ass, what a royal cunt"
>>
>>8731660
>>8731662
I'm not talking about people who don't like it and just can't speak up about it. That's not what neutral is. I'm talking about people who can do without it, but can still support it.

I don't like physical contact with other people, but I'm not going to throw a fit if they touch me either. I am tolerating it, I don't enjoy it, and I think it's fine when my friend does it. Learn to let things go. Mild discomfort is nothing if it comforts another person. I don't like talking to people either, but I'm not going to straight up ignore them and act unsociable, because that's rude.
>>
>>8731662
are you seriously comparing holding hands and hugging to stucking your hands down someone shirt and groping them? can you really not see the difference between those things?
you don't need consent to do random friendly things with friends, you just avoid doing them if they respond negatively to them. if you needed consent for everything that somewhat ressemble human interaction, the whole concept of friends wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>8731682
I've never had a friend hold my hand in my life. What you consider normal friendly stuff, romantic to me, and would be weird. Gee whiz, people are different.

>>8731681
>Mild discomfort is nothing if it comforts another person.
Just because you're a pushover doesn't mean everyone should be. Good for you, you're a selfless human being. If my friends would rather me be uncomfortable because they want a spooning session, they can fuck off. Why would you be friends with people who make you uncomfortable?
>>
>>8731685
*is romantic to me.
>>
>>8731682
Did I say you need to consent to every human interaction? It's pretty funny how you keep moving this from being able to do weird things like spooning then saying "all I want is some hugs!" Those two are not the same at all.
>>
>>8731685
> my friends would rather me be uncomfortable
My friend doesn't want to make me uncomfortable, she just likes to hug people. She finds nonsexual physical contact comforting. I am the opposite; I dislike being touched. So we compromise on it. It's not about being a pushover, it's about not being so high-strung about everything. She'll hug me if I tolerate it, and get a clue when I'm feeling particularly stingy and brush her off. Not everything about another person is going to sit well with you. If you can't deal with a single imperfection, then I wish you luck with all your long-term relationships.
>>
>>8731566
Different anon, but have you heard of a romantic friendship? Or even skinship? It's nothing sexual at all. Frankly, it seems weird to think that someone might be bi because they like touching their friends.

For me personally, it depends on the friend, but I'm pretty touchy feely...With one friend, I can get pretty intimate and huggy, and we share beds and cuddle. Another friend really likes my legs so she'll pet them or sometimes I'll sit on her lap, and another one is super short and chubby so she's perfect for hugging. And of course, I cuddle with my mom all the time.

Idk I think people should just stop reading into things--not everything is sexual or about someone's sexual orientation. I just like being close with other girls.
>>
>>8731566
>If that's not mutual with another girl then etc
>allthatprojecting.jpeg
Did you even read my post? I explicitly said that I understand that there are those that don't want to be touched and those that do, do you seriously believe that in every pair of spooning friends one of them is non-consenting? Is it sexual for you to hold hands with your family? I'm not talking about 'experimenting' like you are, I'm talking about hugging your friends.

I'm sorry that your friend had a bad past, and it okay to be someone that hates physical contact, but you've clearly got your own issues if everything is sexual to you.
>>
>>8731685
yes, people are different, that's why you should fucking tell them when what they are doing displeases you, all the more if, unlike >>8731693, you don't want to compromise.

>>8731687
stop projecting, there are several people in this thread, and that anon never told us what happened to her passive friend, so we're basically talking about about anything that can be considered sexual by some and friendly by others. cuddling isn't something i would do with friends either, but for that one anon it was, just as holding hands can be a friendly gesture to me but it isn't for >>8731685.
>>
>Ignoring confessions and weird shit like >>8731338 and >>8731384 so you can argue over how girls can or can't touch other girls in a debatedly sexual or non-sexual manner
>In the confession thread
>Confessions
>>
>>8731733
>>8731338 isn't that weird, and >>8731384 is so weird you don't even know what to comment.
>>
>>8731528
Wow really. I know sexual attraction is different for everyone but sex is different from simple intimacy. I spoon my mum, I cuddle with pets, I hug my dad. Wanting to spoon with some girl is so completely different from wanting to suck on her lips while finger fucking her, you know hot steamy sexual things.
>>
>>8731639
I have a phobia of people in masks... Don't get too excited
>>
>>8731697
One of the married anons here. This is basically it. Don't get me wrong, myself and a good portion of my touchy-feely friends are bi/also in relationships but it's still not really a sexual thing. We're just all very affectionate with one another because we're close and have established boundaries. It's not like we're predatory and forcing our affection on the unsuspecting or unwilling, jeez.
I don't get to socialize much anymore, thanks to work and school, so I just really crave that sort of intimacy I used to get from my friends. It would just be nice to have a girl around to cuddle and hug, man. I don't see why it's creepy if everyone consents.
>>
>>8731716
Not everything is sexual. I think we're talking about different things honestly. I'm talking about preying on girls by being another girl and using that trust to get closer to them.

I'm not talking about specific scenarios of intimacy (holding hands with your sister or best girl friend) where you know they're fine with it.

Anyway, I appreciate what you mentioned about my friend. I think we're just generally saying the same thing now so I don't want to derail anymore.
>>
>>8731338
Same here anon
>>
>>8730246
I had a friend like this too, she even gift me lots of stuff being "considerate" but later started to be passive agressive to me without knowing why, hating my lolita or other stuff about me and hearing her moaning and bitching about her mom, friends, boss and other people she was close to. She even took away my loved one... she tried to destroy me, spread lies, insult and belittle me as her past friends and lovers, i suppose she even tried to prevent them to spread the truth since she blocked them and changed always accounts. It was so horrible, now i'm better but sometimes i feel sad due to this happening. I feel happy also because when one day her mask will fall, she will end alone. Usually people like this after they leave lots of drama around it will start to backfire them badly, lolcows stories are good examples.
>infact she become my personal lolcow as my vendetta
>i remember an ex of her also did a blog to tell how she was her, kek
>a lolcow also before meeting her
>>8731338
I do this during winter, feels nice.
>>8731528
You are right anon. I remember the same "friend" i mentioned, wanted to be touchy feely with me, sleep with me....i didn't understand that was so creepy and did that with male and female "friends", if not having sex with them. I was attracted to a girl years ago, but she was really gf material and not a creepo closet lesbian that would touch me unappropiately. She never touched me in a sexual or too touchy way, just expressing shyly some platonic love.
I don't do touchy touchy bordering to sexual/romantic stuff with any of my friends, be male or female. It's not good and you can feel someone really unconfortable. People aren't toys or objects indeed.
>>8731562
Probably anon you are right. Usually if we feel the need to intimacy for another person be female or male that means your current partner doesn't really understand you in a feeling/deeper way, not just sex.
>>
I applied to a local maid café jokingly to see what happened because I secretly have a "wannabe kawaii aidoru/meido-chan" dream but regretted it as soon as I saw everyone looked underage and cringey.
Thankfully I was declined.
>>
>>8731794
Okay I get what you're saying and we are talking about different things; I'm genuinely talking about missing the cosy nonsexual physicality of having a female friend who is as touchy feely as me. And I can understand what you're saying about female creepers using 'being a girl' as a way to pretty much molest other girls. Hell, in the horror story threads there's always one with a girl randomly groping an unsuspecting cosplayer because 'oppai lol but it's okay because I'm a girl too'.
I'm glad we're on the same page.

OT like most lolitas I have a spending problem and I'm lying to myself about it, I need to keep a spreadsheet or something
>>
>trolling /cgl/
>being racist jokingly and using "nigger" negatively
>not actually a racist but just trolling
>get banned for 3 days

fast-forward to the next day...
>friend who is half black stops by unexpectedly to drop off a borrowed dress
>she's also a seagull
>we're talking on the couch, drinking tea
>suddenly she brings up /cgl/
>she mentions she got posted in a coord thread with positive comments
>wants me to see
>pulls out her phone to look it up
>she shows me the thread, all nice comments from gulls except for one racist cunt (of course)
>she takes her phone back and starts typing
>think she's sending a text, w/e
>"anon, you're banned?"
>apparently she was trying to post
>"oh yeah, I made a drama thread"
>still looking at her phone, her facial expression turns from neutral to angry
>she gets up and leaves, slamming the door
>I try to chase after but she'd already gotten in her car before I made it outside.
>she blocks me on all platforms, and I think she blocked my number too

AMBER I AM SO SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I WOULD NEVER SAY THOSE KINDS OF THINGS ABOUT YOUR RACE AND MEAN IT, YOU'RE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND I'M DEVASTATED THAT YOU'RE NO LONGER IN MY LIFE. JUST HEAR ME OUT, OKAY?

Also, fuck you moot for making it so anyone can see the banned post on the b& page. I know you're not here but I hate you.
>>
>>8731841
Damn, Homie that's some heavy shit.
>>
>>8731841
I realize that gulls will fall for even the most basic bait, but that was shit tier trolling, anon. Maybe she cut you off because you are uncreative af.
>>
>>8731841
>pulls out her phone to look it up
>her phone
>hers
>asks why YOU are banned

This is either fake or you just had a stroke, anon. Either way, Amber is an overly sensitive nigger.
>>
>>8731853
No, if the phone is connected to your wifi and you were banned, they can't post on 4chan either. That's why it's a pain in the ass when some troll gets themselves banned on /b/ on the school internet and I can't access /cgl/.
>>
>>8731853
Her phone automatically connects to my WiFi because she's been to my place many times. When you connect once somewhere it automatically reconnects every time you go back.

At least, that's how iPhones work.
>>
>>8731853
Actually whilst I'm sure OP is a troll, this could logically happen as long as she was on OPs wifi.

Once I took my laptop to my bfs house, he doesn't use 4chan, and tried to make a post and it told me I was banned for posting CP. He has a flatmate that spends a lot of time online, we never mentioned it to them so we never found out if he was the reason, but the whole thing was really awkward.
>>
>>8731860
>>8731861
Oh, I figured she'd be on her data, I didn't have any way of knowing that she was on your wifi.

Still an incredibly sensitive princess. I bet she whined about it on tumblr asap.
>>
>>8731841
lmfao I hope this is real and that you really are suffering
>>
>>8731864
Or maybe it was your boyfriend.
>>
>>8731865
The post I made was pretty disgusting though, more than just the N word. I don't blame her for being upset, especially since I'm her friend.
>>
>>8731841
>being racist jokingly

Really, anon?
>>
>>8731841
Good. Karma bit you hard in the ass. Maybe you'll learn next time to not troll people, especially if you don't mean it and you actually value that person in your life. I hope you think about the repercussions of your actions and they haunt you.

This is why I can't take any of you salty ass bitches seriously. The moment any of you are found out, called out on your asshattery, you'll backpedal, beg for forgiveness because "I didn't really mean to say mean things."

If you don't really mean to be a bitch, don't be a bitch. You don't know who is watching.
>>
>>8731873
>The post I made was pretty disgusting though
and she would know that how, exactly?
>>
>>8731893
You can see why you were banned on the ban page.
>>
>>8731893
Nowadays when you get banned there's an option to see what post you got banned for.
>>
>>8731896
damn, it's been some time
>>
>>8731888
This desu
>>
>>8731812

If you are who I think you are, you made a lucky escape.
>>
>>8731873

Assuming this is true, can you find the post on the archive and share?
>>
>>8731916
No. I'm pretty sure other people she's friends with know and I don't want them to be able to see that post if I can help it.

I Posted that story to reach out to my friend in case she saw this thread. I only included the story because it would've gotten b& for being off topic if I hadn't. I don't care if /cgl/ thinks it's bait or whatever because you guys aren't my intended audience.
>>
Remember when someone took fashionbabylon's username, added numbers to the end and posted the shit in the toilet and dead body images to various comms? That was me. The lolita housewives comm on LJ still has the dead body post up actually. It got blamed on simply26 in the end, because I stopped posting round about when someone asked if it was her.

I can't remember their name now, but an indie seamstress lost a dress after a show, and a post was made on egl to help find it.I decided to make a fake secret on the old lolita secrets pretending I had stolen the dress. I said I couldn't help it, and that after the post on egl was made, I got scared and either destroyed or throw it out (can't remember which). Some knew it was bullshit, but others including the seamstress believed it. She even posted a photo of her crying, begging me to tell the truth.

Really wish the old secret comm was still here, people were going crazy.

There were a few other times I did some shit level trolling, but I can't remember the details.
>>
>>8731977
jfc, A-level trolling. Thank you anon, you're doing God's work.
>>
>>8731879
Yes, we make racist jokes on 4chan. At least until recently, where now here at /sjw/ you get called out on your meaningless jokes and everything else you say is ignored.
>>
>>8731911
Please do elaborate
>>
>>8731543
>>8731562
Op here all of my old friends were all huggers and it was just nice. I always had sisters that we did each others hair, makeup, my house always had a ton of people over so we more often than not wound up sharing beds so a friend could have an empty one. My family is the type to grab you in a hug and dance for no reason, and kisses and hugs everytime you left or arrived.
I just come from an affectionate huge Feely platonic background and now it's just me and my husband so I miss that kind of stuff.
>>
>>8731841
ngl if this were me i would have dropped them as a friend so hard anyway
>tries to see why you were banned without your knowledge while AT YOUR HOUSE. what the fuck?
>when she gets mad at what she finds, HAS THE GALL TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE IN A REALLY RUDE FASHION after you INVITED HER INTO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE to begin with. again, what the fuck?
>tfw i don't invite just anyone into my house and if they pulled that shit they can be certain they'd never be let into my house ever again
>they're probably the kind of person who would look at your private browsing history, email, etc. trying to find dirt on you
someone that fucking rude isn't worth having as a friend. they would have probably stabbed you in the back regardless of what you were banned for just for being banned on cgl to begin with.
>>
>>8732117
When you get banned, it tells you why you were banned.
If anon's friend was on their wifi, they would see the ban and the post and recognize it as the negative reply from that thread.
She has every right to storm out of the house and slam the door. She should've slammed it hard enough to knock everything off the wall and never look back.

I would've done the same thing if I was with a friend I thought I trusted and found out they were shit talking me. Nope.
>>
>>8732139
anon didn't say they were shit talking her, though, she said she was trolling
>>
I use my ADHD meds to keep weight off

I'd love to sell it to other lolitas to help them too, but I'm terrified of being caught
>>
>>8731841
>being racist jokingly
sure, anon
>>
>>8732139
Anon wasn't shit talking her, anon was calling people on 4chan "nigger." It wasn't a post about her friend or anything, she just comes on here and uses racial slurs. Juvenile af but definitely not the same thing as talking shit about your friends.
>>
>>8730246
Kind of just had two close friends like that who are fortunately out of my life now.
Hated every guy who even looked at them wrong, had a tendency to complain about multiple people hating them without ever once taking a look at themselves and thinking there might be a reason for that.
One of them used me as their punching bag because of things I couldn't help, other just manipulated the crap out of me and disguised it as a shoulder to cry on.
Made up shit to get me to hate a friend that they didn't like, started laughing at the death of a cat because it has belonged to the ex of one of them, fucking disgusting.
They both play the victim card constantly. Unfortunate that I fell for that shit and got sucked into their malicious black hole.
Felt awesome about life before they entered it and iInstantly started feeling better again as soon as they were gone. Glad I got to see their true colours before contact was cut.

>tfw every single person in my life, including my parents, all agree that I was in the right to cut contact with these two crazy bitches.
Feels good man.
>>
>>8731841
Ah, you sound like a self-absorbed jackass. You whine that you're sorry, but you're only sorry because you lost something precious to you (your friendship). For proof, you conclude by blaming the board for instantly showing the post that caused the ban--as if it's the board's fault for narc'ing on you.

Maybe you should realize the people you troll are real humans just like your friend. Please, grow up, learn some empathy, and stop thinking only of yourself. Until you do your friend Amber is better off without you anyway; something tells me it was probably a one-way relationship.
>>
>>8731888
Ah, bullcrap. They *do* mean to be "salty nasty asses bitches." They just don't want to be held accountable for it. That's why they beg forgiveness when they're caught--they're sorry they got caught, not that they actually hurt someone. Sociopaths, all of them.
>>
>>8732328
That sounds like my ex and any of her friends.

Why do so many of these people exist?
>>
>>8731977
What the actual fuck is wrong with you? There's trolling and then there's just being awful. Those images are also too far. You honestly sound mentally ill.
>>
>>8732376
Seconding this. I know people on here like to whine about tumblr sjws every time someone displays empathy, but how in the world do you have black friends and not think about how hurtful that word is every time you even consider saying it? Especially if you're going to use it on a site you know she visits. OP, come on, what the heck.
>>
I have a crazy stalk who got into lolita purely because I was. She trys to buy every dress I own which is unsettling.
SO.
I took a picture of my wardobe, but combined it with my roommates and friends wardobe so it looked massive.

She had a very public meltdown over it and it was beyond hillarious. Only...another friend of mine saw the picture and didnt realise what was going on and now thinks I'm crazy because she knows some of the dresses are not mine.
Oh dear. Well worth it though. Sorry Sera!
>>
>>8732493
If u do trollin' and yur freind don't understand trollin', then you and yur freind may not be compatible.

IE This chick sounds like a dick if she won't hear you out.
>>
>>8730197
I'm sort of similar, except I don't troll people out of hatred but purely for keks. I do hold very long "grudges" though, and as soon as I've decided I don't like someone, nothing will change my mind. My comm thinks I'm too socially retarded to be a manipulative bitch and always blame my antics on someone else. It's hilarious.

I don't delude myself that I'm a nice person, though, I'm a total cunt. Yet for some reason people keep telling me how sweet they think I am and how I'm such a breath of fresh air from all the drama that "others" perpetuate. I don't understand how they can be so blind but hey, it works for me.
>>
>>8731639
Amon is great. His mask isn't my favorite sort, I like things that are a bit bulkier, but it's still hot.
>>
>>8732289
If you need someone to talk to I'm here :')
hifumin(at)hush.ai
>>
>>8732511
I agree with the first part of your post, but disagree with the second. Anon and her friend are not compatible if anon's asshattery was upsetting to her friend. It wasn't a dick move of her friend to be upset by anon going around behind her back and using terms offensive to her on a site that she was known to use.

Sometimes you have to acknowledge you've done wrong. If anon doesn't want to change her behavior then she can, but she'll probably be down a friend.
>>
>>8731806
You sound like a huge loser anon, I'd probably bully you too.
>>
>>8732533
Hear you out=/=forgiveness

If she still thinks you're shit after having heard you out about your trolling then ok, fine, you're too different to be friends.

If she just stomps off with no explanation, then she clearly doesn't care about trying to set things right with her freind. Either there's something we're not hearing, or the one who stomped out is a flake.
>>
>>8732688
I do think it would be nice if she heard anon out, but removing herself from anon's presence after discovering her poor judgment/poor behavior is her prerogative and doesn't make her "a flake."

Some people just have zero tolerance for those who use offensive words, and in my experience it's usually a protective thing: if someone's willing to test boundaries like that, they've probably got other racist baggage lurking and they quickly turn into a pain to deal with.

She also did not need an explanation for stomping off, lol. It was very clear why she was upset.
>>
>>8732692
I still find cutting off all contact from a person a very shitty thing to do in that situation, especially if the two were friends.

Plus most zero tolerance people I've met have been pretty close-minded and in turn become a pain to deal with themselves.

Then again I'm from Europe, our racism works differently.
>>
>>8732692
Going from tea time and chilling out to aggressively stomping out the door like a drama queen is inappropriate and sounds completely stupid. Maybe if she had said something to anon, like I dunno discussed things like adults then left it would've made sense
>>
>>8731391
Is this about Mint Kismet? If so, you're a freak.
>>
>>8732718
They're a freak regardless of who it's about.
>>
>>8730252
yeah that's creepy
>>
>>8732707
It would be inappropriate if unprovoked, but it was provoked. I hope she talks it out with anon but it's not unreasonable to react in an upset and offended way when you discover a friend has behaved in an upsetting/offending way.

>>8732701
>Plus most zero tolerance people I've met have been pretty close-minded and in turn become a pain to deal with themselves.
This is true, but sometimes when you've been hurt a lot by people with certain behaviors, it becomes healthier to nip things in the bud rather than put yourself on high alert around the person in order to be on the lookout for other concerning behavior. If they aren't super close friends, no big loss for them both.

I mean, I think the friend is being a bit of a drama queen, yes, but anon themselves seems unwilling to accept the fact that engaging in "joke" racism on a site where her friend can see and be affected by it is pretty crappy.
>>
>>8732538
And you are a salty bitch to avoid :^), no better than me or anyone else.
>>8732692
Also, it depends of the poor behavior and judgement. If the one that did the bad thing want to improve and get a better person, also feeling really sorry it's ok and if it's just a joke, be chill and tell me them it's not funny without flaking and go no contact to them. I have zero tolerance too for some racist or sexist stuff but i learnt some people doesn't realize what they are saying for real until you call out, some are just bitter people to take at distance.
>>8732378
Well some of these also never say sorry and they continue their bitch fest with no remorse. Few change, it's very hard until they don't reach the lowest low of their life... MAYBE they realize what they would have done in the past and change for good.
>yes negative karma would bite yo ass sooner or later
>>
>>8732504
>curious as to what her public meltdown was like
>>
>>8732730
What irks me is that her friend also admittedly posts on cgl. Anon has no idea what she has posted, but I think openly saying you go on anon sites is kind of like labeling yourself that you may say really mean shit once in a blue moon. Also it's kind of immature to leave someone based on one comment, everyone pisses each other off once in a while.
>>
Yesterday I was only supposed to buy some shoes and thermal tights, getting ready for winter and stuff but somehow I ended up also buying a petticoat.

I do have some dresses that fit a petticoat but they're not lolita. But I've wanted to dress in lolita for such a damn long time too, and it was really an impulse buy. I just hit add to cart and checked out, like, a mini blackout happened and next thing my cellphone buzzed with the email happily telling me that the payment had been processed.

The only thing that stopped me from buying a lolita coat was my lack of funds atm. But is this how the impulsive kawaii life begins? Will I grow the ability to snipe auctions in my sleep too? What are my new powers?
>>
>>8732289
I actually really need some of that right now to help me focus at uni, but the doctors are just trying to put me iff. Dammit nhs.
>>
>>8731916
I think this might be it anon
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/cgl/thread/S8717676
>>
>>8732860
I bet this was it.
>>
>>8732860
Maki is universally hated on /cgl/ for being a whiny SJW and a huge bitch. Unless "Amber" is one herself, or one of Maki's minions, I don't see why she'd storm out of anon's house and slam the door.
>>
>>8731841
>makes racist joke
>person of that race is pissed
>b-but I didn't mean it!
Anon, you're stupid as hell. If you can't handle potential backlash, don't say it.
>>
>>8732860
No, no. That wasn't OP. That was me and I didn't get banned, I only got a warning for it because I guess the janitors hate Maki too.

Also, I only posted the thread and then the comment about my family members being in Paris. None of the racist trolling was me, so one of those anons could've been OP. I didn't actually say anything racist, I was just calling Maki a shitty person and disagreeing with her thinking black Americans had it worse than the people who got killed in Paris.
>>
I'm secretly glad for the itas and fatties in my comm, because as long as they're around I won't get slammed on btb. At least, not as much.
>>
>>8732718
Is she not a lolita anymore? I hope she still is. I feel like all the well known lolitas keep quitting.
>>
>>8732794
If I could ensure a way to get it to you anon safely, I would certainly sell you mine for a hell of a deal
>>
>>8732938
Same, anon, same. Plus I usually look at least a little nicer/more put together compared to their sloppy-ass coordinating skills.
>>
I don't know if this is more of a vent than a confession, but I fucking hate people who proudly admit they browse /cgl/. They're usually the worst drama whores who spend every waking moment checking up for drama in hopes of seeing themselves mentioned and if they do, they completely blow it out of proportions like they're some celebrity being reported for a scandal. I never talk about /cgl/ in public and most people don't even know I visit this board.
>>
>>8733006
I only tell my close friends, if it ever comes up in conversation. I get super pissed when my friends mention to other congoers that I'm a seagull though.

But yeah, people who claim to be "/cgl/-famous" just because their name was mentioned in a drama thread are the worst.
>>
>>8732289

I'd buy from you.
>>
>>8733125
How exactly would I go mailing them? I'm open to suggestions.

I'm on break from school and definitely don't need them right now, but I could pass on a bottle of 38 that I have sitting here.
>>
>>8732868
You got me.

Amber isn't an SJW but she's big on the BLM stuff, gets paranoid around police, etc. It's only natural, and I mostly posted that hoping the Maki girl would see it. I openly support the cause. I just didn't think posting anonymously that it was a joke of a cause would do any damage other than piss off dumb SJWs who lurk here. But since I'm not anonymous anymore I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>8730203
It's not your shit though, that's the thing and that's why it makes people angry that you wont share. You didn't design,make, manufacture etc, any of it, it's not your place to decide whether someone else can have it or not. It's selfish to the point of hurting the person who actually created the thing as well.
>>
>>8732739
This. Why is anon's friend on /cgl/ in the first place if one racist comment can throw her into blind rage so bad she has to storm off slamming doors and shit?
>>
>>8733226
Probably because that anon is her best friend.

Like, I can take trolls on 4chan making fun of my race, but when a friend or someone I know says it, it hurts a lot.
>>
>>8733006
I hate when someones does not admits, even if it's so obvious. I prefer to be a know bitch than a two faced hypocrite bitch.
>>
>>8733245
shouldn't she know that her friend isn't really serious then? it's not as if she said something about her.
>>
>>8733261
Some people can take a joke better than others. It sounds like Amber is bipolar or something.
>>
>>8733006
>>8733119
Well, I don't go sprouting my seagull status to every one I meet, but I'm not ashamed of it either. If the cat slips out of the bag, then oh well. Tbqh, if you're ashamed of being associated with /cgl/, then just don't go on here.
>>
File: 1405909476095.png (15KB, 128x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405909476095.png
15KB, 128x125px
>>8730010
I go to cons and dress up just to fuck women, I am very tall and built.

Because of that my "dress up" is a shirt that is fitting for the occasion and tight. A dumb hat and sweats.

I get my photo taken with so many chicks and dudes its unreal. I fuck a few chicks and listen to all their stories and troubles. Just to get in their pants.

Its funny cause I started watching anime just to fit in at these cons and I actually love anime now, I watch it all the time.

I find myself not interested in the cons themselves, but the chicks. I buy some souvenirs and then just work on being social the rest of the time.

>note; I fly for free so I go to alot of the major cons all over the US.

There was one occasion where I met an awesome chick and we dated for a year. Then I broke it off for some reason. I still dont know why to this day, she was amazing.

>I think im just dead inside at 22, but I dont want to be ;_;
>>
File: 153216723672.gif (504KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
153216723672.gif
504KB, 500x281px
>>8733310
This started when I was 18 and going to cons with friends for fun, then it branched out to alI sorts of cons. I am about to turn 23 in feb.

I broke up with her august of 2014. Shes happy and im not.
>>
>>8732782
It will always be like that. Actually, I've needed thermal tights and a lolita coat for months myself, thanks for reminding me!

Toward the end of my degree I had a nervous breakdown from literally living in the library working 17-20 hours a day, not eating, catching a minute's sleep on the floor.. Well, every so often I'd close the windows with my work down and browse Lacemarket. I'm glad I spent some of that sweet student loan whilst I still had it, though I still feel realy guilty and my parents haven't a clue what my wardrobe is really worth as mostof our clothes are under $10 at a stretch (but I lived on $300 a month for food, commuting and clothes in the 5th most expensive city in the world, saving most of it for 'a rainy day' when every day was a rainy waterslide descending further into depression anyway) But shit, would I check my email and find Paypal invoices from 4:30 in the morning like I'd drunk-texted an ex or something... I feel dirty.
>>
>>8733178
Damn girl, that was some sensitive shit you said there. She must feel damn hurt seeing that was from you.
>>
>>8733119
Same, I'll mention it if it comes up in conversation but I don't like to advertise being a gull. I think it's okay to be open about it, but bringing it up all the time on purpose is just tacky.
>>
File: 1426399112545.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426399112545.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
I always half-ass or leave smaller details out whenever I dress up as an obscure character.
I just figure that since the character is so obscure that people won't know them or notice the flaws. And the people who do know the character won't care about the flaws because they're more excited to see an obscure cosplay of the thing they know and not pay attention to the small details or lackluster job.
>>
>>8733302
It's just one more reason for someone you first meet to think you're a bitch, or a reason for other gulls to think you're self-posting if you happen to get posted about here. It's not that I'm ashamed of being from /cgl/, I'd just rather not talk about it with complete strangers.
>>
I'm so pissed at myself for not cosplaying Mitsuki from Full Moon wo Sagashite when I was younger because now I can cosplay her older version. I'm kicking myself so hard for this and it's very upsetting.
>>
>>8733450
This. Flaunting your /cgl/ status makes you look like you're proud to be associated with salty bitches who love petty drama and a high indicator that you're a selfposter and a drama mongerer. But I guess being a seegul is just edgy desu~

But christ, the bitches who finally see their name mentioned on a thread, maybe not in a flattering way, and then just go screaming out on their way on social media how they're SO not mad (because cosfame tee-hee silly seagulls!) or alternatively they're SO HURT over this. Fuck just ignore it and move on, don't make it worse.
>>
>>8733006
Both extremes are annoying. Girls who claim they'd neeeeever visit a site so evil and terrible as the 4chans (yet always know when they're being talked about) are invariably two-faced bitches who probably post their friends here, but edgelords who boast about their personal salty army or their epic trolling skillz are just cringeworthy as hell. Just admit you browse without being an edgelord, it's not that hard.
>>
>>8733869
Haha, up until a few days ago I was friends with a loli and cosplayer who would occasionally make posts on her FB about how tired she was of constantly getting posted on /cgl/ and if anyone had a problem with her or anyone felt they had been hurt by her, they could say it to her face and she'd be happy to sort it out with them.

Told her she had upset me (for reasons unrelated to /cgl/) and she responded with angry defensive behavior and refused to acknowledge that she had done anything wrong.
Don't know how many negative posts she's made on here herself, but I'm willing to believe she's far from being a little innocent angel.

Sure taught me.

I don't personally go on about being on /cgl/, mostly because 90% of my friends got to know me from here. I'm a former tripfag and my friends introduce me to new people as '___ from 4chan' and the like. Not going to lie about it or refuse to talk about it if someone asks me, as much as I've honestly been wanting to escape my nickname for quite a while.
Fuck people who brag about browsing and try to make themselves out to be a big deal because they're on this site though, and fuck people who selfpost or troll people on here and whine to everyone when they don't get the response they want, that's cringe as all hell.
>>
I absolutely can't stand the group in charge of most Boston cosplay meetups. They are the worst to be around. Trying to ruin anyone that dares speak up against them. They burn through so many friends then try to spread lies about said people. But you can't really do anything because they run the New England groups on fb. And they spread rumors about you instantly if you speak up. It sucks that actual good organized meetups get so little attention cause those morons refuse to allow any events in the main page not run by them.
The main female Admin even actively send her friends to harass the girl hosting a Salem event. Because hers was on the same day. Forcing her to change the event to get them to leave her alone. Resulting in a low turnout as many couldn't attend the changed date for Salem.
>>
>>8731841
lmao dumb cunt
>>
>>8733310
Die Chad
>>
>>8730010
This honestly sounds like a girl who is possibly neglected by her mom or wishes she had a sister.
>>
>>8730197
>8730246
this - desu people will find out and you won't be able to hide it for much longer.

i had an ex-best friend who did the same thing to me, when i told others about it they spreaded lies about me but ended up digging themselves deeper.
>>
>>8733967
gr8 b8 m8

Dude from /b/. Just go already.
>>
>>8733967
>she is the bitch that stole my dream dress
>stole my dream dress
>she stole a dress by buying it off of an entirely different person that wasn't you
I don't think you know what "stole" means. You were not in possession of the dress, nor were you entitled to it. Maybe you'd have it if you weren't a slowpoke, but as it stands, no one "stole" anything from you.

Also, are you 14 or is this just bait?
>>
im new to /cgl/,
what is a seagull?
>>
>>8733985
Sea-Gee-Ell

C-gl

Seagull

Geddit?

It's a dweller of /CGL
>>
>>8733993
kk thx
>>
>started cosplay as a way to cam whore without being labelled a cam whore
>haven't ever been to a con and only lurk here for ideas
>only watch harems
>never posted myself here but post on other boards daily
>love the attention
>eventually grows into an addiction
>this coupled with other very weird problems lead to a public and private meltdown on other boards
>now talking to shrinks about these problems
>recommended I get rid of my wardrobe, among other things
>told docs I did, actually haven't
I'm only hurting myself but eh.
>>
>>8733883
Boston cosplayer here - ngl I often skip those big events because they look so uninteresting... it's the same exact thing every time (meet in the same inconvenient park, sit around all day, and at some point maybe have a cosplay game).

Any way you guys could better promote the alternative/better organized meetups? Like creating a broader new england cosplayer group if the boston one has been locked down.
>>
>>8732732
Same here. Sounds hilarious.
>>
>I stopped a friend from buying a dress that was too small for her only to turn around and sell it on LM to someone who it was definitely too small for.

I listed accurate measurements, they are also on lolibrary, and the dress only comes in one size. Beyond my friends, I just don't care enough to take a loss on sales just to warn others to re-read the description I already provided, especially when they would be able to easily resell themselves. I hope it was a gift for someone and not just a big box of disappointment.
>>
People think i am the cutest thing ever and i got tons of weeb and weird pedos and such licking my butt. But they dont know how much i change when i gossip or am with close friends. I am perverted and disgusting.
I dont even act kawaiidesoo i even fucking swear and all yet they think i am the cutest.
>>
>>8734069
i would hatefuck you
>>
I love making other girls jealous. Not breaking couples or anything but still.
Like one of their boyfriend told me i was really cute and then her girlfrienf went batshit crazy on me.
She looked like a total ass when she knew i was lesbian.
Also i just like to buy so items i like that some girls want just so i can say i have it and wear it around. What the fuck am i suffering for that makes me need to be envied? When i learn from a friend that some girl was super jelly of me and another was trying to buy the same things as me i acted annoyed but in reality i was giggling.
Especially if its girls i dislike.
>>
I'm going to my first meetup soon!

...It's going to be awesome seeing all the poofy dresses and strolling around in period enviroments

But I'm secretly hoping to scour the drama potential so I can locate drama queens, stay away from them, and then eat popcorn while they blow their shit.

(No, I'm not going to make them blow up myself, I just figure they'll lose their shit eventually.)
>>
>>8734085
Don't go a meetup with this attitude. If you're not there to make friends, why bother showing up? If you want to watch drama, it all goes down on /cgl/ and the like, anyway. I hope you realize how shitty you sound.
>>
>>8734081
> she looked like a total ass

She was right though? If you DO stuff to make girls jealous, they have the right to lose their shit on you.
>>
>>8734085
That's not how any of this works
>>
>>8734085
>strolling around in period enviroments
Yepp, most meet ups are to castles and 'period environments'

>scour the drama
>eat popcorn
Cancer
>>
>>8734095
>>8734105
>>8734108
Nah, I know. Secretly hoping isn't a big part of it. It's a small part, and one I'd like to keep hidden.

Making freinds is top priority, second priority is identify people who seem to be drama queens(my perception of them may change) so that I can avoid toxic people and thereby collateral. This because I've heard lolita attracts a large number of drama queens, and I've had enough toxic people in my life.

And a small part of me really wants to see this lolita drama with my own eyeballs. This is not the main idea of lolita meets which is why it's secret. Note 'small'.
>>
>>8734081
>This really happened I promise
>>
File: 1440981996285.jpg (36KB, 371x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440981996285.jpg
36KB, 371x354px
>>8734118
you sound so fucking retarded holy shit
>>
>>8734118
I wonder if there really are a lot of "drama queens" or if there's really just a handful all over the world, but their nonsense just gets blown up by social media. It's kind of like thinking trains crash all the time, because the only time they're on the news is when they do.
>>
>>8734135
I'm not sure. Some of it seems rather petty, but may set off alarm bells to someone who's dealt with toxic people. The train might not crash, but there may be infitinite delays and shit service.
>>
>>8734008
That's the problem like minded folk have tried. They actively send friends to harass and spread lies. Like this year's Salem meet two girls had an amazing setup. They made raffle baskets worth up to at least 150$ and all donations went to animal shelters.
A few summer games set ups including a volleyball net. And the girl with the corgi's father was grilling up food the entire time. Hell she even handmade themed flower crowns for the costume contest.
But Because they burned the fuck out of the girl who used to bring that corgi to the Boston meets she and the other girl could only go through friends to spread the word.
But legit the Boston ones are shit. And they just beg and whine about people needing to attend that shitty Homestuck con they made.
>>
I'm a somewhat successful comedian. I'm probably the exact opposite type of person you'd think to like lolita because my persona is very sarcastic and tomboyish. I get super scared when I preform, so my lucky charms are some BTTSB or AP socks I wear under my clothes.
>>
>>8734253
Is that, that gay ass con that's just a meetup you have to pay for? I've seen photos from it. It looks miserable.
>>
>>8734274
That's really cute!
>>
I'm starting a career in politics next year and I live in constant fear that someone is going to dig up old cosplay photos and take them out of context.
>>
>>8734404
Yep, but canceled after noone gave a shit.
>>
I really wish a comm existed in my area... the only comm in this country is in the capital and they always arrange meetings like 2 days beforehand so it's fucking impossible for the rest of us to be able to plan ahead for them.
>>
>>8731575
Nah, I stopped because I calmed down and realized that I didn't actually feel good about the type of attention I was getting. My body actually got a lot better after that phase, and my face stayed about the same. I was hotter at 22 than I was at 19 (which was when I went through that phase). It's not so great now, though. Pregnancy took a hefty toll, and the baby makes it difficult to get a real workout in.
>>
>>8734274
Aw this is really sweet
>>
>>8734004
>this represents 50% of gulls
dw.
>>
>>8734274
I think I know who you are~
>>
i met my gf around the time i first started cosplaying and i've almost broken up with her like at least three times but one of the main reasons that stopped me from doing so was knowing that we have all the same cosplay/con friends and she was friends with most of them first so if we broke up i wouldn't have anyone to hang out/room with at cons

i will add that i do love her a lot and we've been together a while, but we have our problems like anyone else and i am very mentally ill so i tend to overreact to shit, i am very glad we've never actually broken up
>>
>>8734069
it's their fault for having unrealistic expectations, you have just as much right to be perverted and disgusting as everyone else.
>>
>>8734253
>all donations went to animal shelters
I would promote the shit out of this ngl. I don't have a lot of clout in the community itself (since I rarely attend anything) but I have enough followers to get some traction if they ever wanted to try again.
>>
>>8734728
They'll likely do next year too? Honestly I just want those who actually make an effort to be recognized. Rather than the bozos behind New England Cosplay Group. Hell they tried to turn the Disney meet into an impromptu baby announcement party for the main female admin. She was all butthurt when no one gave a fuck she was having a girl. (Seriously like maybe 3 people clapped when she herded us all over for her announcement)
>>
>>8734744
Well in all seriousness toss my email at them if they want to try again and need some promotion/muscle. I'd rather not use my real one because I actually get posted here and I'm awkward about de-anoning, but that one will reach me.
>>
>>8734799
Sure thing man.
>>
File: 960.jpg (43KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
960.jpg
43KB, 960x540px
>>8734274
This you?
>>
>Meet guy online, become friends with him
>He falls in love with me but he knows I have a boyfriend
>He starts buying me gifts (games, chocolate, etc) even though I ask him not to and he knows I'm not interested
>My birthday comes around
>He buys me a dakimakura of my husbando and some t-shirts, other small stuff too
>Says he'll send it to me soon
>I didn't ask for it but you know, he's doing what he wants
>I break up with my boyfriend for unrelated reasons
>I get in an argument with internet guy over him making fun of the way I look (I almost never argue with people because I hate arguing)
>It was bad enough that he stopped talking to me

>broke up with my boyfriend and lost my friend
>Secretly I really wanted that dakimakura.

I wonder what he did with it
>>
>>8735224
>He falls in love with me but he knows I have a boyfriend
Nice logic.
>>
>>8730795
As someone who does this or some days I straight up don't even eat. It's not worth it. I was 130 pounds, I got too carried away and here I am at 87 pounds. I have clothes and things I like sure, but I look like all the life has been sucked out of me. And because I got so used to not eating I hardly get hungry and now it's hard to even eat once a day and gain weight.

No one EVER do this. By the time you save the money you want and get the things you want, you'll be nearly dying and won't even feel like it anymore. Seriously thank your dear life for your saint of a boyfriend.
>>
>>8735224
Sounds like you are a slut
>>
>>8734648
I really hope you two manage to find a solution to every problem you might have, but if you feel like the relationship is damaging you please take the time to think about a breakup. I was in your same situation 2 years ago and I didn't leave my emotionally abusive ex because I was scared I would end up alone, every friend I have now I met through him, but they're still with me.
>>
>>8735280
>guy sends girl gifts to win her over romantically even though she's told him that she's already in a relationship and not interested in him or his gifts
>what a slut!
can't tell if troll or /r9k/
>>
>>8732951
If you need an understanding friend to help you get things off your chest let me know ;D
>>
>>8735341
usually we're pretty good at talking things out, but like i said i tend to overreact to shit. things are going pretty good between us right now though so i'm glad about that

and she is in no way emotionally abusive, if anything i'm the emotionally abusive one
>>
>>8730285
Sp00ky
>>
>>8735514
I'm glad to hear that you two are good at talking things out! I hope you're working on your overreacting problem, I know it can be painful when you behave poorly and then think about it later..
>>
File: 1405903131556.jpg (67KB, 500x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405903131556.jpg
67KB, 500x494px
>>8733310
>>
File: fit.gif (2MB, 256x182px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fit.gif
2MB, 256x182px
>>8734555
>50%?
>not 100%.

Dont get it twisted. Its 100%.
>>
I'm considering calling Child services on a cosplay couple I know. They recently had a daughter but when seeing video and pictures she's never held properly. Has no pillows for her when laid down just flat on the bed and or couch. And her development seems really slow. Recently the mother used her SSI (she's just a lazy fucktard whose entire family is on it) to buy pax east 3 day pass. She'll either drag that poor infant with her for 16+ hours a day. Or pawn off to an in law.
Both my parents were State workers in child and youth care. So it just kills me to see the same neglectful habits I'd hear about growing up.
>>
>>8735791
usually i can, but sometimes she brings up ways i've overreacted in the past more to be like "hey i feel like we never really resolved this and it's still bothering me" than to make me feel bad, but of course then i just spiral into a pit of self loathing and can't do anything but dwell on my past mistakes and feel like shit for doing them and then push her away a lot because i feel like i don't deserve her

yeah i have issues
>>
>>8735843
I think your issue is more common than what you might think. I bet she feels lucky to have you despite evrything, you will get this sorted out somehow, and I hope for you soon! Try to keep track of every thoughtful or sweet thing you do (not obsessively, just as a "reminder" for yourself, and dont use them in arguments), it might help. I'm sure you're not as bad as you think, if you also can see where you make mistakes. Good luck!
>>
>>8735224
Not even a husbando dakimakura. What did he make fun of you for look-wise? That sounds kind of dick-ish.
>>
>>8735857
thank you for being so nice!! it's always reassuring to hear this from an objective party because when people i'm actually friends with try to tell me it i usually just dismiss it as them trying not to hurt my feelings or whatever. i am trying to get better, but i'll keep working hard!! (and stop browsing cgl so i can actually work on her xmas present and get it done in time....)
>>
>>8731107
>is an asshole
>gets called out on it
>"BAWWWWWw TUMBLRINA GO BACK TO TUMBLR BAWWWWW"
>>
>>8735349
she met a guy online who clearly liked her romantically, so my question is if she really didn't want all these gifts from him. then how in the fuck did he get her address? she wanted it, she's a fucking gold digger.
>>
>>8731841
I'd be mad if my friend was banned for shit-tier trolling. I have standards.

In my circle we expect at least 5/10 baits, anon. You had it coming.
>>
>>8735827
>she's never held properly. Has no pillows for her when laid down just flat on the bed and or couch

How old? babies up to a year old aren't supposed to use pillows or blankets. It's a suffocation hazard and increases the risk of SIDS.

Not that I approve of using gov't money or taking a small baby to a convention, but that's hardly abuse...you'd be taking time away from legit cases, so don't do anything unless you're sure it's worth it anon.
>>
>>8735968
No? Most couches and bed spreads aren't even and hardly clean enough for infants. You're suppose to have clean surfaces that are clean and even for babies.
>>
>>8730270
Images of deam dresses come to mind when I'm having sex with my partner
>>
>>8735280
I don't think it's slutty. I didn't see it as using him because he wanted to send it to me even though he knew I wasn't interested.

>>8735882
He was making fun of the fact that I have a problem wearing anything short-sleeved out in public because I'm insecure about my flabby arms. iirc, we didn't stop talking because of that, but that led into him telling me that I'm "impossible to be around" when in reality it was "I'm paying attention to you, why aren't you throwing yourself at me."
He did shit like telling his friends I was a 5/10 at most. He made me feel like I should be grateful he was in love with me, when really I didn't ASK for him to be so into me.

>>8735923
I mean, honestly, if someone buys me something and then asks me my address to send it to me, of course I'm going to tell them. I don't mind free stuff. It's his money and he wanted to send it to me. It made up for all the whiney shit he put me through about me not being interested in him. If that makes me a gold digger I don't really care.

I was just as awful to him as he was to me and it's good that we don't talk anymore, I'm just salty that I never got my husbando dakimakura.
>>
>>8735968
You have a misguided conception of casework in Child services. They don't want to be called in when it's beyond a point. They hate those cases cause most times they get blamed for not having that case before the child is in serious harm.
Calling it in when it starts is their best areas because they can try to correct it before it becomes another case on an already heave workload. If parents are already neglectful of a child chances are they aren't going to magically stop.
>>
>>8735970
Yeah, okay, sure. Cleanliness is good, even, firm surfaces are good.

Still not supposed to use blankets or pillows for an infant. Also, while not the greatest parenting, it's still hardly abuse, but ok.

>>8736012
Thanks for the information anon. All I wanted to say was to make sure the other anon was sure it was neglect and not an overreaction.
>>
>>8736002
dude sounds like the nicest guy to ever nice guy around
>>
>>8730275
girl with a gasmask fetish popped my con cherry like 10 years ago

was totally inaccurate WWI trench/great-coat trooper with pickelhaube but a WWII-era russian style gasmask (was trying to get a more accurate one but 18-year-old-me didn't have the money).

Shit was pretty awesome but shit, it's hard to breathe and the eyepieces fog up like crazy. also after ten minutes the weight of all that clothing gets heavy, fast.
>>
>>8730285

You have great taste and mask fetish is the best fetish.
>>
>>8735827
>never held properly
How do you mean? Are they letting her head flop around? Because as long as her head is supported, assuming she's still too young to hold her own head up, trust me when I say it's fine. Babies are not actually made of glass, there are a lot of different ways to hold them; the nurses in the hospital will demonstrate as much.

And they're supposed to lie down flat, specifically on their back. Babies aren't supposed to have pillows until they're over a year old due to an increased risk of SIDS and suffocation. If you look at a safe sleeping space, there should be a flat and very firm mattress, no pillows or blankets, no soft/stuffed toys, and no bumpers. Pillows/blankets are fine when they're supervised, but not necessary. A baby should only be on a couch/bed when closely supervised, with the parent no more than a step away. Same rules as putting a baby on a changing table.

Using government money on a con is trashy, and bringing a small baby to a con is a bad idea due to the overwhelming amount of germs floating around. Not to mention it will probably badly overstimulate the baby and disrupt their sleeping pattern.

One of my cosplay friends took his infant to two cons already. I think the baby's around 6 months old.

I wanted to cosplay a kangaskhan gijinka with my infant being a baby in the pouch, but when I finally gave birth, I became way too protective for that. I don't want the unclean congoers breathing their beef ramen and Monster Energy tainted breath all over my infant.
>>
>>8736109
I should've said that it's fine as long as the holds aren't goddamn cartoonish. Like don't hold the baby by the throat or the toes. It should go without saying, but just in case.
>>
>>8736109
OP here. I should've clarified better my mistake. They kinda just lay her anywhere and post nothing but videos of her with barely any interaction. It's always on the couch or the bed they share in his parents basement where they live. Having been there I know how dingy and rather grimy it is as His mom is the only one to clean it.
The way they post or talk about the baby is like any accessory meant to draw their shallow friends in. It's why I've debated on contacting C.S. I see this child just being a extension of "Lookit me I'm special." Then getting pissy when people go "Take care of your child rather than your damn costumes."
Having seen my mother have more than her share of cases involving young idiot party parents. I've struggled trying to be as informative as I can be as they take anything as a insult to them. And are petty enough to start flame wars.
>>
>>8736120
What you see might not be all that's going on, it's possible that they spend a lot of time doting on the baby and not filming, but I get the concern. Especially if they're churning out costumes still. Infancy is a crucial time for healthy development. Babies do sleep a lot, but when they're awake, you should be talking to them or playing with them if you're able. Hobbies should not be a top priority.

If you're really concerned, then give CPS a call. I think it's very probable that nothing will come of it, but it's better than not calling and worrying forever. I think most states let you remain anonymous if you call. Be sure to mention that the baby seems to be developing slowly, and you worry that it's due to neglect.
>>
>>8735923
I met a furry in his 30s at a con when I was 15, he molested me more than once,,stalked me in real life and online, wouldn't take no for an answer and seemed to completely forget everything I said about not touching me every tim it happened (especially with previous sexual abuse), messaging me incessantly etc It got worse whn he started on my friends and tagged along with us to another con despite living miles away. My friend left her bag on the train home and the guy took it home with him. He then messaged me about it, so I gave him my address as nt to drag my friends into my shit any further. He then proceeded to send me gifts (like a plush toy) for my birthday for a few years and I felt so shitty about not just recieving them, but not responding to his messhes asking if the package had arrived so I couldn't be blamed for encouring him.

Can't define a girl a slut or goldigger because she 1) declines sexual relations with a man 2) declines gifts but he wants to send them anyway as emotional blackmail.

I pay my own way despite living on a shoestring budget ($350 a month) whilst my boyfriend has a huge student loan, an allowance from his parents and an 80k inheritance, we're not all moneygrabbing hoes but I'm kind of disturbed that we have to explain how demonising a girl for what men want to do with/for them is messed up. Knowing, willing, apathetic manipulators or extortionists are golddiggers though; I'm not denying those women exist
>>
>>8736140
OP again. Believe me, there is no personal time with these two. Everything and I mean everything is on their fb like it's a diary.
She was pretty much told kiss her ps3 goodbye by her mom when she was fixing to go to an October con 2 states away 9 months pregnant.
>>
>>8736153
Yikes. Poor baby. If you're convinced the baby's being neglected, call.
>>
>>8736160
This.

If they're immature enough to start fucking flame wars, the kid would probably benefit from being taken away from them.
>>
>>8733359

L... Link me to any thermal tights you may find. At least I got a job now? So at least it can get funded, I wish I could do the no eating thing but living with my dad he just makes sure that there are no excuses for not eating. Kill me now.... or when my wardrobe is kawaii enough then bury me with it.
>>
>>8736120
>>8736153
Thanks for the clarification, OP. It really doesn't sound like the best environment for a baby, if it's like you describe. Give them a call then - maybe it'll serve as a wake-up call for the parents to get their ass in gear.

>>8736109
>I wanted to cosplay a kangaskhan gijinka with my infant being a baby in the pouch, but when I finally gave birth, I became way too protective for that.
I feel ya. Everyone seem irrational and overprotective until you finally get a kid too and your body is flooded with hormones and all of a sudden those feelings are 100% valid. I took my girl to an event for a couple hours when she was four months - she was OK during a panel, but for the rest of the time the crowds freaked her out and she was miserable, so I made sure to bail immediately. Would not recommend for an extended period of time, not even a day. Maybe if you have an exceptionally easy-going baby, but even then, germs everywhere. ew.
>>
>>8734085

It's all these "I'm so innocent!!! *munches popcorn*" bitches that are the true cancer killing Lolita. Giving dramawhores a rubbernecking audience is even less classy than being a dramawhore in the first place lol
>>
>>8733128

Honestly, I'd just mark them as something they're not, mark them low enough price not to get hit by customs and hope lol
>>
>>8736235
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8736354
The address was so he could return the friend's bag. Learn to read.
>>
File: Kermit_prince.jpg (43KB, 525x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kermit_prince.jpg
43KB, 525x400px
There's an ouji in my comm who sounds like Kermit the fucking frog. I have to picture dead babies and shit to stop from laughing when he talks.

He's a good person so I can't bear to point out this observation to anyone.
>>
>>8736239
I likely wouldn't be comfortable selling outside of the USA

I'm just worried of them being x-rayed and it's obviously pills
>>
I have a cat pissing fetish. I'm really ashamed.
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 906x906px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 906x906px
I hate how this bitch in my comm thinks she's the best cosplayer in the comm. She doesn't make her cosplays, and they usually don't look bad, I must admit, but she's pretty mediocre for someone who buys everything, even comissions tiny things that she could easily sew herself.
I'm not even against buying cosplays, especially if you're just cosplaying it for fun, but she REALLY just cosplays for the attention and all of her friends circle-jerking her ass and staying friends with her. I'm actually her best friend, and she even hides the fact she's an attention whore when I really know she doesn't do all these skimpy cosplays because "it would be fun" or "i really like the character"
She's an unfaithful whore and flirts with a lot of guys, even stealing guys away from me or talks shit about me towards the guys so they won't talk to me, also, she has a boyfriend through all of this. I can't believe I ever wanted to become friends with her. I looked up to her so much and I'm finally starting to realize these things about her. It's only a matter of time before everyone else realizes this about her and stops being her friend. Everyone in the comm is only friends with her because she books the hotels for us and plans rides to the cons.
Call me an asshole friend, whatever, but I'm just sick of it and madly pissed off because she just ruined my chance with a guy I like because she thinks I don't really like him and I'm faking it.
>>
>>8736485

So do you get off cats pissing, or do you get off pissing on cats?
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 24


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.