[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreaming of Lolita/Cosplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Alice_in_Wonderland.jpg (60KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
Alice_in_Wonderland.jpg
60KB, 600x348px
What kind of dreams have you had, which made you realize you're way too invested in cosplay or J-fashion?
>>
I once dreamed about finding a rack full of lolita in a thrift store. I wish it were true.
>>
You know that dream people have where they show up to class or work naked? I sometimes dream I show up at a meet without a petticoat and wearing dirty ragged shoes. Terrifying, that one.
>>
I don't sew very well, so I alter cosplays I order, but I had a dream where I was at a convention and this kid called me out on not being a real cosplayer because I didn't make everything from scratch. Then a whole lot of other people started bashing on me all at once right after the kid spoke. I was forced to back up to the top floor of the convention center and I fell off over the balcony then woke up because suddenly I was in a falling dream.

:| Yeah. Fun times.
>>
I dreamed that I moved to another city, subletting a three-story house owned by a friend.
I arrive wearing lolita. Half the roof on the third floor is torn off from a previous storm. No wonder the rent's cheap.
I walk back down to the first floor, and an old man and his wife are there. Turns out the house used to have its first floor as a small shop in the neighborhood. The front door was also open.
I ask them to leave. They refuse. I call 911. The operator BLOWS ME OFF, saying if I didn't want trespassers, I should have locked the door.
The old man invites over thirty teenagers to my house for a party. Unable to deal with it, I lock myself in the third floor, and have a nap. Upon waking up, I discover my shoe collection had been on the second floor, and was stolen in the worst way possible: just one shoe from each pair, not both, taken.
MY FLUEVOGS
I call 911 again, crying that I was burgled to a now-apologetic operator, and hang up after she reassures me they'll help.
I walk out of the house, and see the old man, carrying off a big rubbermaid bin. That bin has my shoes, I know it.
He turns, sees me, and walks up much too fast and much too happy. He tells me his wife just left him, which means he can go on a date with me. His hand's grip is too strong for me to pull away from, and he's not listening to my protests as he puts me into his car.
I ride in shotgun, scared. He's a complete psycho. He might kill me.
I manage to find my phone. I call 911, the phone hidden in my skirt folds, and start up a loud conversation. I act out enthusiasm and weasel out the info of where we're going, and whisper a quick "please come get me" to the phone.
The old man drops me off at our date site, a natural park. He goes to look for a parking spot. Cop cars arrive. He panics, beginning to drive off, and then gets rammed by cop cars. He's arrested for kidnapping.
I ask one of the cops that while I know the bin might be used as evidence, that I want my shoes back afterwards.
>>
>>8729773
That was a wild ride from start to finish, thanks anon.
>>
Does someone have that dream/story that was posted long ago where a lolita was going to a con and the hotel she just checked in blew in flames, losing all of her dream dresses
>>
>>8729711
holy shit anon I had this same dream

Except at one point some girls from my comm also came in, and the fitting room had a six item limit, so I couldn't hide all the lolita clothes from them.
I threw the clothes under the racks to hide them, and tried to show the girls some smelly coats to make them leave.
>>
I had a dream once where I was driving off road in a jeep in lolita and ended up getting the jeep stuck in a deep muddy puddle/pool. The jeep sunk to the bottom and I just barely got out, ruining everything I was wearing in the process. I feel I should note I was in shiro. Good bye beautiful pristine dress of my dreams...
>>
>>8729702

I had a dream I was cosplaying as Future Trunks from Dragon Ball Z in a van full of my friends on the way to a convention. it was a nice dream.
>>
I once had a dream where there was a zombie invasion just as I was at a giant AP megastore and I blasted them down with guns, while still in frills.
The most unrealistic was me shopping at AP.
>>
I had a dream I found a closet child in a public restroom and quite a few of my dream prints were there. But when I went to pay, all of my money and credit cards were gone.

I also have a reoccurring dream where I'm carpooling to a meetup but I forgot pick up everyone in the carpool and I'm 500 miles away in a desert or at the meetup location when I realize. Or I'm going to pick someone up and I keep driving past their house in a mobius strip but not stopping, then I'm late to the meetup.
>>
>>8729702
Oh yes i was thinking about making such a thread a few days ago thanks OP.
I dreamed that i would go at night stealing in some lolita's closet. And also do some night robbery at a BTSSB store what is wrong with me lol
>>
>>8729702
Here's a past thread that is filled with dreams featuring The Yandyman.

https://warosu.org/cgl/thread/S8137924

Anybody else get recently abducted by The Yandyman?
>>
Been a long time lurker since I've never been able to afford really getting into the fashion, but I've had multiple dreams where I find a store selling either dresses or petticoats. I'm never able to even try them on cause something always gets in the way... I'll get my wardrobe someday.
>>
I actually had a dream early this morning where it was the second day of a con i was going to wear a new costume at, only to spend the entire night and morning searching for thermal underwear to actually complete my cosplay.

Guess the dream means I need to stop procrastinating and actually finish my cosplay (despite having more than a month left before the actual convention i'm going to wear it at.)
>>
> once dreamt my brother had taken my lost in sea JSK (dream dress) and worn it without my permission
> come into my room to see him wear it and I flip out
> he gets angry at me and takes it off while complaining
> sees there are mustard stains on it for some reason? Go into the kitchen to try and wash it off
> break down crying in front of the sink while clutching my dress and pressing it against my face
> wake up with duvet pressed against my face, almost start crying
> get out of bed to check that my dress is alright

Never again please
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.