[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 26

File: 4709730509_b0a536ae95_b.jpg (207KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
4709730509_b0a536ae95_b.jpg
207KB, 900x600px
Old Thread >>8722599

Some Lolita-Related Threads
Comm Thread >>8716442
Closet of Frills Thread >>8725775
Coord Help >>8689365
Dream Dress Thread >>8694705
Old-School Lolita >>8688812
Price Check Thread >>8683617
Worn Thread >>8690934
Wardrobe Thread >>8716238
Brolita Thread >>8713032
Boystyle Thread >>8697142

Lolita Guidebook
http://thelolitaguidebook.tumblr.com/

What's your favorite flavor of tea? Do you enjoy tea and tea parties outside of lolita?
>>
File: 2016wagaraurahaihu.jpg (280KB, 1000x696px) Image search: [Google]
2016wagaraurahaihu.jpg
280KB, 1000x696px
How did you do bitches do?
>>
Earl grey and vanilla chai, I love anything with caffeine and have gone for tea casually before

Real talk though I better get dozing cat next time, I have never seen such a cute, non creepy cat print (I love cats but AP and other overly sweet prints make me cringe). I have a severe thirst for this print
>>
>>8727625
Made out with nothing but I'll try again when they do the release. Still enjoyed myself though.
>>
>>8727618
if you look at the bottom of the Reserve page there's instructions for emailing them

>>8727625
I failed. hoping I can get the skirt in black via email. might pick up accessories later
>>
>>8727632
Can we email them now or do we have to wait until the 22nd?
>>
6th for is there much of a lolita scene in NZ?
>>
>>8727625
I don't even like prints but the table cloth in the upper left is doing things for me.
>>
>>8727625
I failed. Does anyone know how that second reservation period for the hakama jsk work?
>>
>>8727630
saw your last post in the other thread, yeah it sucks but it's still good experience to see how bloodbaths and such go. I have no idea how much this helps me but whenever I do these things I connect my laptop directly to an ethernet cable (as opposed just using wifi), it really does help having a faster connection. I only use paypal when buying from meta so idk if this is an option, but if you can somehow pre-program your card info into your meta account or maybe before reservations, program it into your browser so it fills out automatically so there is a faster checkout time later?
>>
>>8727625
The Hitler mustache cat in the top right oh my god
As AP's prints get worse and worse, Meta fucking steps it up.
>>
>>8727625
Got the white hakama cut JSK.

The cart button didn't load for a few seconds, so I thought it was sold out for a moment. Good thing my brain just panic-froze long enough for me not to refresh the page.
>>
>>8727640
I'll have to give that a try. I had my laptop on my home wifi, my cellphone one cellular, and my tablet on the neighbors, the tablet got thru first
>>
Fuck this is so cute the more I look at it, I couldn't pull it off but I'm glad meta is getting some love.
>>
>>8727625
I only stood by and watched, but I was surprised at how quickly everything went.
Might pick up the socks later, but for now I'm not too worried.
>>
Soooo, what sold out first? I had the impression that the hakama cut in red was pretty popular?
>>
>>8727625
I hopefully got the hakama jsk. I just have to wait to make sure they didn't over sell. Its happened to me with a couple of Meta reserves. If I didn't get it I'll settle for a different color (and long wait) with the second round.
>>
Does anyone know if Bodyline will ever restock their RHS? I been looking for a pair in pink and red but they don't have my size in any style. How long does AnTaiNa take to make their shoes? I just need my fill of RHS but it looks like BL will never restock.
>>
>>8727651
I think the hakama cut sold out first, in red, white then black and the sack OP sold out last. Black was the least popular across the board.
>>
I sent in an email but I realized I got the subject title wrong and I didn't write anything for size, are they really strict and will deny your order about things like that?
>>
So I asked this in the last thread but still worried. I emailed meta but I'm sure they'll be busy with all the emails...
My PayPal completed the transaction and I got a receipt (the money way taken out of my account), but my order failed because I was too slow. Should I try to cancel my payment or wait for meta to refund it? I don't want to wait too long if there's like some 30 minute window to cancel payment. PayPal is confusing af
>>
>>8727625
I managed socks and skirt in black and a bordeaux ribbon barette,

Some people mentioned inputting their card/paypal details in when checking out, but I just selected the Reservation option for payment and then paypal for the option below without inputting details. Was that the right option?
>>
>>8727625
If you select "Pre-order paypal" option for payment, does Meta send you an invoice later when the items arrive? I'm a bit confused since the automatic email I received seems contradictory to this.

"Please note that your order has not been processed until you receive a 2nd confirmation e-mail.
The 2nd confirmation e-mail should be sent from your credit card company or PayPal.
If you didn't get any e-mail from them, your order might not be completed yet.

* If your payment is not confirmed in a day, your order will be canceled."

Can anyone clarify?
>>
>>8727654
Black and white went first for the hakama jsk, red was the last to go because I was aiming for black but only the ugly mustard red was left when my page finally loaded.
>>
>>8727659
As someone who has order a lot of reserves with Meta, you were correct. They will email you later either asking you to send x amount of money to their Paypal or they will send you an option to pay by credit card.
>>
>>8727661
You selected the correct option. I have done a lot of reserves with Meta and this is correct. When it arrives, probably in the next 2-3 weeks, they will email you either an invoice or ask you to send x amount to their Paypal. You have a week to pay.
>>
>>8727656

Huh, I've never been able to cancel paypal payments, I had the impression payment was final.

Anyway. Backing out of an order, or not paying an order, is usually grounds for brands to blacklist you. The only mitigating circumstances I see here is they might let it slide because it was a system glitch and you didn't know what to do.

If you still want the dress, let Meta get back to you. I'd say your chances of getting a dress is pretty decent since they were committed to a second round of reserves anyhow.

If you changed your mind and don't want the dress anymore, you can try to cancel the transactions, be ready to deal with whatever consequences happens after wards. I think they will offer you a dress, at which point you'll have to explain you didn't want it anyway, and then risk being blacklisted.
>>
>>8727664
Thank you so much! I was getting worried because I ordered Angelic heaven earlier this month too and in the 2nd email it said I had paid (I haven't) so I assume they will send me an invoice when the items are ready to be shipped.
>>
File: image.jpg (291KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 720x1000px
>>8727643
Wow, die walkure, swastika garden, and now dozing hitler cat? I think I'm seeing a pattern here meta.
>>
>>8727635
Is there not a comm thread? Either way searching "Auckland lolitas" and "New Zealand lolitas" on FB brings up options for me anon...if you aren't in Auckland might be worth checking out the page anyway to see if there is a community elsewhere. I'm not from anywhere near NZ but I think I've heard of a Wellington comm also.
>>
>>8727625
Made out with a black hakama JSK, some socks, and the double ribbon set. So happy I bought the JSK first and then went back for the accessories after - if I tried to do all 3 in one go I definitely never would've made it out with a jsk. Super excited ahhh. I love meta so much.
>>
>>8727667
Thank you. I really really want this, I just don't want to be out of all that money for nothing since i plan on trying again. I don't know how I clicked wrong, I went a bit slower than I should because I was trying to not make any mistakes. it took me straight to the PayPal checkout screen when I was finished putting my details in on the meta site. Hopefully they understand I didn't intentionally mess up
>>
>>8727669
I don't see the swastika but I hate that print. The print balance and colors are just odd, like they weren't finished designing it
>>
Second round of reserves is up.
http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/category/select/cid/495/pid/10708
More info here.
http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/m-metamornews1200.html/language/en
Unlike the first round, you have to pay up front.
>>
>>8727635
Yeah, most comms are not super active though and imo the better dressed girls are usually more lone lolitas/don't go to meets that much, like pyro42. The major cities all have a few, they aren't super well dressed like some of the Australian comms (hair and makeup game isn't that strong, coords are mostly meh to nitpick with the odd good one) and the majority of meet ups tend to be pretty small, like half a dozen people.
>>
>>8727691
are these also expected to sell out quickly?
or will it probably be like a week or such until you can't order them anymore?
>>
>>8727635
If you join the New Zealand lolitas group, there's a document in there linking to all of the local communities.
FB/groups/NZlolita/
If you have any questions you are welcome to message the group admin.
It's a much more casual comm than other countries IMO.
>>
>>8727691
I spaced out on this and missed the reserve. Only wanted the button down OP in black, but they aren't doing that for the reproduce.
>>
>>8727653
What size do you need to anon? I have a pink pair I want to sell, the ribbon laceups in size 25
>>
>>8727726
Just message them anyway, there could be an in-store cancellation. Plus Meta want to take your money so they'll find an OP somewhere for you
>>
>>8727625
I'm upset because I wanted either OP and got nothing. Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck later.
>>
>>8727726
I would message them anyway. They are pretty good about providing good customer service

>>8727691
Aww, man. This is really tempting. I hope that there is a little more time on these so that I can decide.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448025655067.jpg (61KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448025655067.jpg
61KB, 540x960px
Someone is selling their *replica* Perfume of Wonderland set for 352 Euro on Lolita sales now. Are you fucking kidding me.
Even with the shitty Dear Celine blouse and lucky pack Ap bag, that's way too much.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-20-21-53-10.jpg (566KB, 1059x1337px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-20-21-53-10.jpg
566KB, 1059x1337px
>>8727851
>>
>>8727851
Why are print replicas not banned on there?
>>
>>8727625
Nothing, I jumped the gun and didn't do my payment right. Sold out by the time I could fix it.
>>
>>8727852
Haha, holy fucking shit. At least they're not claiming it's authentic.
>>
>>8727691
Too bad what I wanted isn't included in that.

Ah well I'll just email them.
>>
>>8727852
Was just about to post this. The fuck is this shit.
>>
>>8727851
That coord doesn't even look good, the contrast is so garish.
>>
>>8727691
Someone got mad I asked how to order from meta when the site, Google, and blogs don't offer any help, yet that engrish on the dozing cat page with all the products is confusing as fuck. Hopefully by the time lucky packs come out I can figure it out myself.
>>
>>8727727
25cm is a bit too big. Thanks for your offer though anon.
>>
>>8728042
>put shit i cart
>check out
Do you want people to tell you every single button you need to click??
>>
>>8728042
I'm sorry but it's really not that hard. The English is just fine. I did my first pre-order successfully without any help from a guide just fine. What the hell are you confused about? It's an English site and they ship internationally. Just follow the instructions during check out. This reservation was announced days ago, you should've done a practice run through the shopping cart without buying something.
>>
>>8728042
Are you really unable to order through a shopping cart system without being spoonfed? It works the same as anywhere else and the English is just fine. What's unclear to you?
>>
>>8727727
how much and what condition are they?
>>
Lol british bear was put on ap usa early and sold out already :(
>>
>>8728307
this is bullshit lol
it won't even let me view the website. did anyone here manage to get it?
>>
>>8728307
This is bullshit. They put things up earlier than stated. I was already prepared by 11:55am to get the jsk and its all sold out before12! There wasn't even any limitation rules either.
>>
>>8728346
all the jsks sold out after the website opened up at 11:35~11:40
>>
>>8728307
I called the store. The girl acted like she didn't know they put them up early. Then she said they would honor the early transactions.
I'm mad, all I wanted was the bear purse UGH
>>
>>8728360
what jerks. they should at the very least post a public apology for their mistake.
>>
File: 20151120_154251.png (1MB, 1079x1690px) Image search: [Google]
20151120_154251.png
1MB, 1079x1690px
Why did nobody tell me Misako was a stoner? If I ever get to go to a con where she's a guest, I'll make sure to invite her to come smoke with me.

In all seriousness though, is anybody else seeing this or is it just me?
>>
>>8728396
most embarrassing behaviour, misako
>>
>>8728307
Showing up for me
>>
>>8728307
>>8728346
Fuck no wonder. I wanted the anything in beige but it's literally all gone.
>>
When do they announce the New Year Special sets?
>>
Has anyone here had any of their jackets tailored? I have this cute tweed and brown velvet jacket that's just a little unflattering in it's shape as it's not as form fitting as I'd like, is it going to cost an arm and a leg?
>>
>>8728360
No this is unacceptable. They said 12pm PST not fucking 11:30 or whatever. They didn't even have rules like usual which is what pissed me off the most too. They shouldn't honor all the early transactions
>>
>>8728396
lolwtf
Isn't weed super seriously illegal in Japan? Even if she was into it she'd probably keep it very hush-hush because prison isn't kawaii.
>also is it just me or does she look super creepy in that picture
>I normally think she's pretty but dang
>>
AP USA RESTOCKED EVERYTHING FOR BRITISH BEAR
>>
>>8728483
What parts of it need to be altered? If it's something more structural like the shoulders where the sleeves would have to be (partially) removed to tailor them then that would probably be pretty pricey, but if all it needs is a nip or two in the waist then I don't think it would be that bad. I previously altered my own jacket in the waist and all I had to do was open up the lining near the bottom, add some darts, and sew the lining closed again. Easy peasy, can't even tell anything happened.
>>
>>8728496
yes that's exactly what I need, ahhh that doesn't sound too bad actually, thanks anon!
>>
File: pop.jpg (467KB, 612x859px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
467KB, 612x859px
Anyone else looking forward to this? I've seen very little news about it
>>
>>8728556
It looks...busy. I really like the mint colorway, it's very unusual, but the chess pieces running down the stripes are just too much. Probably not going to get it, but I don't dislike it.
>>
>>8728556
People were really hyped for this but the colorways are all so ugly.
>>
>>8728396
I don't even get it?
Am I missing something?
>>
This is probably not the right place, but has anyone here printed with spoonflower before? Any hints?
I want to make some details to decorate something, so the size is really important.
>>
>>8728396
Lolita snaps magazine is a bit weird, as in a get a strange vibe from them
>>
>>8728579
Yes. Basically, blacks come out grey and the fabric fades a lot when you wash, so I wouldn't recommend it if you want to make something that's supposed to last a long time.
They let you select the dpi of the file, so just make sure you print it in the correct resolution, and definitely get test swatches.
>>
>>8728419
Usually around the start of December I believe.
>>
>>8728575
her eyes are red, that usually happens when you smoke weed.
>>
>>8728599
Or when you wear contact lenses for too long.
>>
>>8728556
I was also going to get it, but I ended up getting British Bear last week and I don't care for the colors now that I see them. British Bear is similar enough for me that I'll pass even though I was planning on it before I knew even about BB.
>>
>>8728575
Anon... the tags... they say it right there...
>>
AP USA has announced that they have cancelled everyone's orders for British Bear due to the time mistake. They will decide tonight at what time they will relaunch the series.
>>
>>8728556
I much prefer this to British Bear and I hope that it'll be easier to snag than BB. I don't get the appeal of another fucking print with union jacks. It's just like the Lolita version of US flag print clothes.
>>
>>8728742
Came here just to see the reactions to that announcement. What the actual fuck, I'd be so pissed if I thought I'd gotten it.
>>
>>8728755
In one hand, AP USA pleases the early crowd and fulfills their orders and then the ones who waited for 12pm will forever be pissed off OR they cancel everyone's orders, the ones who bought the dresses from the eary release will forever be pissed off and the girls who waited for 12 are happy.

AP USA fucked up hard and they literally have no way to save themselves.
>>
File: skellyrocker.jpg (389KB, 1280x1556px) Image search: [Google]
skellyrocker.jpg
389KB, 1280x1556px
>>8727625
>mfw people actually bought this eyesore
>>
>>8727852
>>8727851
Lolita is dead.

Fuck this shit, I don't think I'm alone when I say I'm only happy to pay for cheaper and secondhand brand now that you can get almost anything fake on taobao.
This makes a bigger competition on the second hand market, less people will buy new and many of the richer girls that only bought for the exclusivity will stop supporting the brands too.

Goodbye lolita.
>>
>>8728787
It's one seller. Have a bar of chocolate and chill the fuck out
>>
>>8728556
There isn't much of a buzz over it on cgl but I've seen a lot of hype for it on Lolita Updates and other places.
>>
>>8728787
Lolita is the most popular it's ever been, and continues to grow.

You sound really salty.
>>
File: houston.png (611KB, 1137x643px) Image search: [Google]
houston.png
611KB, 1137x643px
So I'm not sure when the ~*~magical grand opening~*~ of the Leighs' shop will be, but it looks like it will be soon if Misako and Daniela are in Houston. Funny how quiet is everyone being about this whole thing though.
>>
>>8728593
It's to go on tote bags, but I want it to last a long time. Any ideas of other companies?
>>
>>8728556
Trying for the navy/wine JSK. Have my credit card info typed up and ready to copy paste. But internet is not the fastest, so not sure if I'll nab it.
>>
>>8728816
Redbubble's on-demand printing is nice, I own a few of their totes and they're really great quality all around. Only problem is that their prints desaturate most colors so nothing ever comes out vibrant. Monochrome designs look best, and there's no cost to you to have them listed for sale.
>>
File: 1435038275908.jpg (41KB, 321x270px) Image search: [Google]
1435038275908.jpg
41KB, 321x270px
>>8728786
screw you anon more ugly meta for me
>>
>>8728787
>a single person is selling an overpriced replica on FB
>"LOLITA IS DEAD"
Stop being so dramatic, anon.
>>
>>8728787
Holy shit anon. Take a step back from the ledge. Replicas suck but we are raising awareness of it and shaming them. No one will buy this. I sell plenty of my secondhand, like new brand dresses around 100 based on what I pay for them
>>
Someone on lm bid on one of my pieces and now they're crying that they want to cancel, am I wrong to want to leave negative feedback? I feel future sellers should at least be made aware, they also have zero feedback.
>>
>>8728840
They messaged you before they actually won the item, so I would say neutral feedback.
>>
>>8728811
misako what r u doing
>>
>>8728852
Disappointing us, that's what
>>
Where are our cgull spies are they going into action tomorrow please say yes.
>>
So I sent a message to a seller on LM asking about an item 3 days ago, and it says it was read but no response. It's not rare nor expensive, but I was hoping to haggle on the price with her.
What do? Should I bid on it? Should I message her again? I don't want to piss her off since I want her to come down on the price. There's a long time left on the auction too (literally weeks) but no bids and I'd rather just get this sooner than later.
>>
>>8728863
She probably isn't interested in your offer or just taking some time to think about it. You can message her just to follow up. Don't be that person and bid to buy lower
>>
Anyone have experience tracking from Mexico? It's been 5 days but the tracking hasn't updated at all, not even showing on the system.
>>
>>8728878
Not exactly, I just messaged her asking to see the damage. I was going to offer more than the starting bid and less than the BIN but I haven't gotten the chance.
I would bid on it, but I would rather not wait 2 weeks just to win with the starting bid.
>>
>>8728893
If that's the case then I would bid your max price and then message her that you are offering to BIN in that price that if she would end the auction.
>>
>>8728904
You can't close an auction once someone bids on it.
>>
>>8728858
Still planning on doing it! Will try and get some pictures, maybe inside if possible.
>>
>>8728909
What I did was that I ask the person BIN price and then I invoice them for the price we agreed on
>>
>>8728396
Her eyeballs are not in the slightest bit red. There is blush around her eyes though, high blush has been a trend for some time now
>>
Missed Chess Emblem. I'm so sad..
>>
>>8728556
Got the wine/navy OP. Its beautiful.
>>
>>8728556
Wow that went quick. Which color way was most popular?
>>
>>8728941
Do you pay right when you order, or do they send an email and you pay later?
>>
>>8728947
I paid right away.
>>
>>8728852
Making money and getting free shit.

Duh.
>>
>>8728949
Dang then I missed it. I got an email from them though with this:
確かに、以下のご注文をお承り致しましたので、
商品内容、送付先、お支払方法などのご確認をお願い致します。

皆様にはご不便、ご迷惑をおかけしますが、何卒ご理解・ご協力賜りますよう、 よろしくお願い申し上げます。
■受注内容の変更(カラー変更・商品追加・お支払い方法など)、キャンセルは受け付けておりません。
■同梱は通常注文の代金引換をご選択の方のみ承りますのでご希望の方は、
同梱条件をご確認の上、必ずご注文後すぐにご連絡下さい。
(その他のお支払方法・お取り寄せ注文の同梱は対応致しかねます。)
■週末やオリジナルプリント商品販売時はご注文が混みあいますので、
お届けまでに通常よりお時間をいただく場合がございます。
また、ご注文が混みあっている場合は、配送のご要望にお応え致しかねる場合がございます。
■商品はご注文頂きましてから1〜5営業日以内に発送致します。
お支払方法で銀行ネット決済・ATM決済をご選択の場合は
ご入金確認後1〜5営業日以内に発送致します。
■ご注文賜りました商品につきましては、在庫が無く、お届けできない場合が稀にございます。
その場合は、ご連絡のうえ、ご注文をキャンセルさせていただきますので、ご了承くださいませ。
■メールでのご案内やご返信は当社営業日(祝祭日・当社が定める休暇を除く平日)に行います。
>>
>>8728951
Did I accidentally choose a different payment method that's not credit card? The credit card option was always the first option, so that's what I thought I had selected.
>>
>>8728951
I got what looks like the same email, but they still charged my card and the dress shows up on my page.
>>
>>8728958
I see the dress on my page now, but not seeing anything on my card.
>>
>>8728958
And my payment doesn't say anything.
>>
>>8728963
>>8728966
Don't want to get your hopes up but since its on your page I'd assume you got the dress. Usually if you didn't get it, it'd be snatched out of your cart before you finished checking out.
>>
>>8728967
When I got t the order page it left it at the first option and clicked on (because before the credit card option was always first), but now I'm thinking it must have been something else listed first and probably selected COD or something when I can't do that. And now I have no idea what to do next.
>>
>>8728963
Check your confirmation e-mail if it says ペイジェント クレジットカード決済 (scroll down a little more on the e-mail, it should be in the section called ご決済方法). Should mean you used a credit card for your order.
>>
>>8728975
ご決済方法 is blank in the email. So I have no idea what was selected now. It says this:
ご請求金額

ご注文番号:1339571
お支払合計:0円
ご決済方法:
メッセージ:

ご注文商品明細

商品コード: 152PJ09-020021
商品名: Chess Emblemジャンパースカート ワイン
単価:28,944円
数量:1

-------------------------------------------------
小 計 0円
値引き 0円
送 料 0円
手数料 0円
============================================
合 計 0円
>>
>>8728978
You might not have been charged anon. It doesn't look like they included the full payment amount on your confirmation, which should've included tax. お支払合計 should be your total payment and it should be over 28,944円. I'm not quite sure which option you picked. I can't access the website right now..
>>
>>8728945
I think redxnavy was most popular
>>
>>8728985
*not taxes sorry but around a 500円 fee
>>
>>8728985
I emailed them in two sentences that I hope made sense after translate about paying with ペイジェント クレジットカード決済. Hopefully they'll let me pay by that, but also expecting the order to be cancelled as a possibility. So who knows.

It wouldn't let you continue without selecting a payment option would it?
>>
i don't know if this is the right place to ask, but can i pay for y!j auctions with an american visa card or international jcb card? i live in japan, i just don't have domestic financial stuff set up.
>>
>>8727670
>>8727698
>>8727701
Thanks, friends, hopefully there's some stuff around me
>>
>>8728852
I always preferred Midori over Misako, so i'm not overly disappointed in her sucking Leigh dick so hard.

I guess a paying job is a paying job for her.
>>
>>8727625 Love the cats and the two bottom designs. Hate the checkers.
>>
>>8729161
Afaik most sellers list their payment methods (which usually is payment on delivery? don't quote me on that)
But i don't think a lot of them accept credit cards; at least if they're private sellers and not companies.
>>
>>8729161
Bank transfer, conbini pay, or Yahoo Kantan usually
>>
Does Antique Beast announce when they've shipped your package out, when should I be expecting it?
>>
>>8729262
They said in the email it will take about a month and to wait for tracking number (I paid for ems)
>>
>>8728945
Ivory was.
>>
secrets being late as always..
>>
>>8727625
>Mustard red hakama jsk right before reservation is sold out. If it doesn't go through, I'd reserve for the second round for the white hakama jsk.
>>
>>8728811
Ugh this is so shady I'm so angry.
>>
I'm hoping someone can answer this question. I'm looking at buying shoes from AATP but I normally wear a US size 10 (25.5-26.0), so that's probably going to limit me to L or LL. Are their shoes pretty true to size or do they run large/small?
>tfw kawaii sasquatch
>>
>>8728889
Do you mean from EMS? First you should try tracking it from the EMS page, but once it enters the country you should be able to check it in the page of correos de Mexico. But if it doesn't appear in the system maybe you have the wrong number so might want to check on that.
>>
>>8729366
We're the same size anon and let me tell you. Don't even bother unless they're open toed. You can get your foot in an LL but it will just small enough to be super uncomfortable
>>
>>8728889
If you bought it from USPS then once it's out of the USA it will not update. You just gotta wait.
>>
>>8729377
I was afraid of that. Thanks for the heads up, anon.
>>
File: CUJtnDcVEAEbU0c.jpg (185KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CUJtnDcVEAEbU0c.jpg
185KB, 1024x1024px
>>8728786
>mfw you have no taste, pleb
Looking forward to all the coords, some of which might not even suck.
>>
>>8728840

I feel like if they have a super legit reason just cut them a break. Sometimes emergencies happen.

You can also just send admin a FB message and see what they say. Last time I was a seller and had an issue they sided w/ me.
>>
>>8729386
Damn, this would have been really cute for Halloween.
>>
>>8729411
Would you say the same about an ebay bid? Like you sell a tv on ebay for $200, someone bids on it and then sends you a sad mail saying they please want to cancel their bid because their cat got sick and also they were robbed and their house burned down or whatever?
First off it's not your fault they make bad financial decisions (which is often the reason for their situation) and secondly it's probably made up anyway. Chances are they just saw something they liked better or regretted their purchase.
>>
>>8727615
Strawberry or raspberry and yes! I go to casual teas with friends all the time, I got them hooked on it too.

>>8728556
I liked everything but that weird sax/mint(?) and the socks but no way in hell I'm ever dealing with an AP bloodbath. The prices on y!j for this right now are really laughable, but I guess it's a way to gauge the popularity of each piece.
>>
>>8728556
I got the Wine/Navy Jsk and beret. SS igls going to try for OTK's if there is a restock. Fingers crossed, becsuse they are what I wanted most.
>>
Secrets!
>>
So I'm kind of on the "larger" side of Lolita but I really want a brand winter coat. Right now my bust is about 88cm and my waist is about 74cm Are there any that will actually fit me? I love the ones from Moitie and Boz but they list 86cm busts and very small waists. I'm still in the process of losing weight and am aiming for 10 more lbs. Maybe there's hope?
>>
>>8729528
You should worry more about shoulders and sleeve length
>>
>>8729533
I never have problems with blouse sleeves, but OP shoulders are sometimes an issue...my shoulders are about 34-35cm. How fucked am I?
>>
Is PepFox ever releasing the regular cut of Bunny Voyage? It seems like they've just stopped talking about it and moved on.
>>
>>8728593
That's only true of their old printing on the cotton. Blacks no longer come out grey and if you get the polyester they do not fade at all.
>>
>>8729528
Boz and Moitie do mens size clothes as well. The mens size Boz stuff should be fine for you with those bust/waist measurements, but just look at the sleeve length and shoudler width measurents.
>>
>>8729558
No chance of ever fitting Moitie then? Damn.
>>
>>8729420
Exactly, I think this is what happened and it kind of pisses me off. They were basically too impulsive and wanted to change their mind even when they went through the whole process of bidding. But whatever, I feel like future sellers should at least be aware, especially when they have zero feedback to begin with so I'll just leave neutral feedback.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-06-14-46-11.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-06-14-46-11.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>8727615
suggestions for specific petticoats for pic related? or just short deflated pettis in general?

I have two giant classical puppets pettis that just don't work for this.
>>
For those who were waiting to hear the status of their Meta preorders:
>www.metamorphose.gr.jp/m-metamornews1201.html/language/en
>>
>>8729546
I got their cotton sateen three months ago as a test swatch, and they were still grey and faded.
>>
Are there any pages for just plain trades? I've only seen two, but not in english. Sales pages are generally 'no trades' listings. Trades are so much more rewarding to me than sales...
You figured there'd be at least one, even just for peoples old indie/ita mistakes.
>>
>>8729607
Trades are allowed in sales groups they just drown very fast
>>
>>8729411
This is on lm, what do you suggest then? What do you mean they sided with you, what was the outcome? I'm just annoyed that they bid and now they want to squirm their way out of it.
>>
>>8729622
I would just leave negative feedback, but that's just me. I wouldn't want put up with that kind of bullshit. If they bid, they need to deal with consequences even if some emergency happened.

For one transaction, a buyer wanted to buy 2 things from me and asked for a discount which I agreed with. In the end, she only bought one thing and still wanted the discount. I told her sorry, but that's not what we agreed, so you'll have to pay the full price now. She didn't want to do it until I told her I'd leave negative feedback. She went with it in the end.

I felt bad for leaving neutral feedback so I never left any. I really should have because I checked her profile a year later and seemed like she was pulling all sorts of shit after that too.
>>
>>8727669
>>8727852
Wow. I bet she didn't even buy it half that much.
>>
>>8729621
That's what I mean, trades are allowed, but most people list their things as 'no trade' and trade posts disappear quickly.
>>
>>8729668
Can't blame them. If you don't specify people come up to you asking if you want to trade your brand dress for some pink H&M purse and a plastic flower.
>>
>>8729607
>>8729668
Trades are very unsafe compared to buying, so I feel like they've fallen more and more out of favor, the bigger the market has gotten.
>>
>>8729670
Yeah, I know.
To be fair most trades probably get ruined by people like that. A minimum trade value might help, or a general 'I want to trade this for this or items similar'.

I dunno anon, I just hate selling mostly. I'd rather swap my old dresses for someone else's than wait for them to sell, then wait for payment, then wait for feedback, then start again.
>>
>>8729673
Trades can be pretty unsafe online, don't some comms have some swap meet style thing where they do this, or is that just hearsay?
>>
I'm a lone lolita and I am sure this has been brought up before but have any other lolitas who prefer being anon ever wanted to have a place we can chat but with usernames? They wouldn't be linked to any other form of ID though. I kind of wish there was a place I could log on and still talk about whatever we wanted but have usernames, either a forum or image board where everyone trips. Then it would be possible to make other anon friends we can keep in touch with but not have it carry over to IRL unless wanted. It would just be for lolita and there would be no rules other than the usual ones like posting private info. Thoughts?
>>
>>8729700
I wouldn't mind making an IRC channel.
I don't think another image board would work that well. There's already a couple different alternatives and I don't think people will add another place to visit.
A forum would definitely require some staff and sounds a bit too formal.
>>
>>8729690
All the swapmeets I've ever been to I just bought/sold, never traded at one before. But I don't like to trade very much. I'm sure you could and it would be much safer since you can inspect each other's dresses before handing them over.
>>
>>8729560
research the fucking measurements, it's faster and less annoying than asking to be spoonfed.
>>
I really don't understand trading.

It seems like a lot of the times people are willing to only trade one cut for another cut of the same dress.
How often will you find someone who has that cut of the dress and will want to trade?

I would die of impatience, but whatever floats your boat.
Also bring in the fact that it's not very safe to do.
>>
>>8729720
I'd be down for making/helping create any of them. I imagine a lot of people like the image board flow which is why I suggested it. Maybe there is a way to get some feedback and make what seems to be the most preferred?

I personally just wish there was a better place to log on and talk about whatever with e-friends, even though none of us know who the other person really is. It seems that nowadays it is either everyone knows you a la facebook/instagram or you are completely anon. Something in the middle would be nice.
>>
>>8729511
not enough scammer secrets

only one called out the LSE mods
>>
>>8729700
I would love something like this. /cgl/ is my favorite place to discuss lolita related things, but you can't really make friends outside of the occasional friend finder threads. A chatroom or a forum could be nice.
>>
>>8729700
The only anon online forum with usernames and accounts right now besides EGL is reddit.com/r/lolita
It's a work in progress, people are currently trying to make it more active.
>>
>>8729747
Thanks for the feedback, it's nice to know there are others who feel the same way. I worry about a chatroom just because it might get really cluttered and confusing. A forum would be super easy, but I feel like not as many people like them these days? I could be wrong, I personally enjoy them because it's easy to keep in touch plus there is private messaging which is nice.

I can set up a forum pretty easily if anyone has any suggestions. I mainly just want it to have no censoring other than private information like personal contact information, otherwise topics about anyone/anything will be allowed.

Any name recommendations would be nice as well if others are interested.
>>
>>8729760
Personally I don't like the layout of reddit, it is a bit confusing to follow. Also, what is reddit's rules in regards to hate threads about someone?
>>
Is カットワンピース the correct search term for cutsew dresses? Either it's wrong or there just isn't that many for sale
>>
>>8729736
I have. I own nearly all Moitie and the measurements are hilariously inaccurate. But thanks anyways cunt
>>
>>8729774
No problem! I could see what you mean about a chatroom because it'd be hard to discuss more than one topic at a time. I myself am partial to forums but I feel like they're a little outdated right now. However, I feel like a lot of lolitas miss older sites like LiveJournal, etc so a forum might still work. The layout would definitely be a lot less confusing than Reddit imo. Also it'd be fun to make avatar/signature graphics again, and like you said, forums are relatively easy to set up.
>>
>>8729782
It should be カットソーワンピース
>>
>>8729737
I'm more often annoyed by people who push for trades even when you say no.
I've had a girl message me THREE times if I wanted to trade, until I got very blunt with her. I don't want your random dresses.
>>
>>8729807
I completely agree, I love being able to customize your account a little bit with avatars/a sig. I'll wait a bit and see if anyone else is interested and if so I can go ahead and set one up.
>>
So did anyone go yet to John Leigh's new store where he sells stuff he stole at AM?
>>
>>8729543
They mentioned it in their latest news letter anon, it'll be released probably early next year.
>>
File: g2.jpg (74KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
g2.jpg
74KB, 300x400px
Are JetJ ever re-releasing Premier Cri de Prophete or do they even care anymore? They announced a re-release about two years ago and seem to have forgotten all about it.
>>
>>8729736
in anons defense, Moities measurements are all over the fucking place.
>>
>>8729906
They initially intended to do so, but they made the mistake and first re-released l'eclat de croix. The dress didn't sell out through reservations and the leftover stock remained on their site for ages, some pieces even ended up in lucky packs. This really only ever happens with the more unpopular pieces. They probably expected to make more profit off this re-release. So after that they might have thought the same would happen with the premier cri de prophete that it wouldn't pay off and so they decided to not re-release anymore.

Also after the billionth re-release of le cadre du chat and many other recent dresses, it's fairly obvious they don't bother about the dragon chan print anymore.
>>
>>8729528
I have a few boz coats, and I would recommend buying mens size. My tailcoat in female size just fits and it's a little snug.
>>
>>8728042
lol did you expect sympathy here kek
>>
File: kid052-1.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kid052-1.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
Help me gulls! Apparently i suck at lolibrary today! What's the name of the dress that this bodyline kid's dress is made after?
>>
>>8729922
They must be so stupid though, because the Dragon Dress is so rare and only ever sells for really high prices. They'd make a killing and it's sad that they only care about photoshop vomit now. I really used to like JetJ as a brand.
>>
>>8729939
They really only seem to care about their photoshop vomit dresses anymore. They re-released so many recent dresses, and also dresses that weren't even that popular to begin with.

But if you think about it, you should be happy that they don't re-release it. The l'eclat de croix re-release was of really shitty quality and the velvet ribbon was replaced with shitty corset lacing. I'm pretty sure if they would have have re-released dragon chan also, they would have changed the dress design into basic jsk cut as well and would have used inferior velvet that is thin and stiff like they did it with l'eclat de croix.
>>
>>8729935
BTSSB Velveteen Royal Antique JSK
>>
>>8729741
My only concern is the forum might be a bit slow. /cgl/ is already pretty slow and a lot of people are splitting their time with lolcow/doublec han too. But I still wish you good luck, anon! It seems like a lot of people would prefer a forum so I think you should go for it.

I'm sure you're quite capable, but if you need any technical help, please give a shout.
>>
>>8729969
You're a doll thankyou!
>>
>>8729690
Yes, but people finding something they're willing to trade for is just uncommon.
>>
>>8729977
Thanks for the feedback! That's a good point, it does seem very divided and it might be slow. However if it becomes more well known, perhaps it might become a more popular place to visit to either chat about anything. I'm hoping the fact that there would be no censoring would make it more appealing as well. I'm now thinking I should just make it and see if it takes off? Would you be interested in starting it up with me as a co-admin? If you would like to I can leave a throwaway. It would be fun to work on it with someone else, however if you would rather not that is completely fine! I don't mind making it on my own if that is preferred.
>>
>>8730008
Oops. *to either chat about anything or vent.

Also as an aside, it would be nice to have it for a resource as well. There could be a subcategory for scammers or current dodgy business practices with links/screenshots to related information, new releases for each brand so you only have to subscribe to once place, etc. Ideally, I'm thinking it would combine the chans/farm content as well as the more chatty/informational aspects of facebook in an organized way, all the while maintaining the user's privacy.
>>
>>8729743
Can someone link to all the scammer drama? I keep hearing about it and understand that some girl is selling another girl's stuff, but I want caps.
>>
>>8730008
Not that anon (I'm the one from >>8729747) but if you need any help starting it up/organizing things, feel free to get in touch with me too. My throwaway is [email protected].
>>
>>8730008
>>8730020
I would love to help out! I agree a lot of those things would be great additions to the forum. I'm not sure how much time I could commit, but I'd like to give a try still. Throwaway email attached.
>>
>>8730024
Thanks anon! I'll send you an email. That would be great, I'd be happy to work on it with a small group of contributors. Be in touch in a few!
>>
>>8730027
Oh perfect, I will send you both a message! Thanks for letting me know! And no problem at all, any help would be appreciated!
>>
>>8729700
>>8729720
>>8729741
>>8729977
>>8730008
>>8730027
There is #/cgl/ on Rizon if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, not a lot of people go on there plus the owner is absent as of late.
>>
>>8730043
Never knew that existed. It should go in the general OP post a long with the other information.
>>
>>8730043
>>8730047
i didn't like it there the few times i've been.

if you guys want to include it though, i'll do so in the next general!
>>
>>8730066
It's not really lolita only, I guess? I'm not sure if I'd prefer to chat with pure cosplayers (but maybe that's me).
>>
>>8727645
You lucky bitch anon
Please post coord photos when it arrives, I'm hoping to get it for the second reservation.
>>
>>8728811
I want to say it's just the brands way of staying out of drama and pretending it does not exist, but didn't they get items stolen from them? I'd stop once my actual brand gets affected.

Also, I guess Baby would be the drama maker of Japanese brands. jfc, I thought Baby was over it's blacklisting fiasco, but a post on Rufflechat shows it's still going on.
>>
>>8730008
>I'm hoping the fact that there would be no censoring would make it more appealing as well
Honestly, it'll probably just lead certain people complaining even more about the mean bully lolitas and their hate sites.

Personally, I don't like online chats very much, I like the way /cgl/ works by splitting into different topics.
>>
>>8730098
I saw that post, damn Baby
>>
>>8730098
>>8730116
Deets?
>>
>>8729647
>I would just leave negative feedback, but that's just me. I wouldn't want put up with that kind of bullshit. If they bid, they need to deal with consequences even if some emergency happened.

Yes thank you this is exactly how I feel. Okay thanks anon, I really appreciate your input.
>>
>>8729599
Oh crap, so then how do we know our pre-order really has gone through? I pre-ordered something from meta once and I got the initial email right after I did it, and then a few days later I got another email confirming that the pre-order has been accepted. Am I still gonna get an email saying whether my order has been accepted or not and is this notice just saying what to do in case your pre-order wasn't accepted? The meh english has been a bit confused.
>>
>>8730001
I feel lucky, since I put something up for sale once also mentioned I would be interested in trades for the same print series in a different cut and color and literally like 3 or 4 hours after I put it up someone messaged me saying they wanted to trade for said dress in said different cut and color. It was weird because it isn't a super popular print so I thought it was gonna be there for ages and I never even thought I'd be lucky enough to find someone who wanted to trade. I think the other girl was actually trying to sell her cut, but she saw that I wanted to trade and figured she could just get my dress and sell it just the same/get a little more money for it since it was an OP.
>>
Weird question: how wide is the lace used on most wristcuffs? Is 2 3/8 in too much? I don't have mine with me right now, so I can't measure it, but I'm trying to order lace online to make a few pairs.
>>
can i get some examples of taupe dresses in lolita? it's a strange color so i'm having trouble finding examples, but I'm pretty sure i've seen some classic pieces using it?
>>
>>8729700
Discord has /cgl/ related chat tags #seagulls and the one we had with /fa/ was #casual.
They're pretty dead atm so someone could possibly create a new room just for lolita.
>>
>>8730276
Ngl we actually made a new server just for cgl/mostly lolita (however we're keeping it as a personal friend group for now). I would seriously recommend discord for that other anon because it's basically an online chatroom that can have mods and seperate channels for topics. However, its literally a chatroom so information posted will fall behind in the chat. Very easy to make friends though.
>>
>>8730098
Only Baby has reported stock missing and they're the only ones not working with them anymore. All the other brands have been rumors and I seriously doubt they would continue working with them if those rumors were true.
>>
>>8730276
>>8730312
discord is all right for a chatting, but not quite there for ongoing discussions and keeping track of posts. LJ is still the best imo, but people just don't seem to want to make an account just for egl.
>>
>>8730262
IW uses that sort of color very often (their Milktea color, or occassionally listed as Beige), so I would look up IW dresses on lolibrary in the Beige and Milktea tags.
>>
>>8730213
No such thing as too wide, look at the MM ones that just sold really cheap on LM. They're like 4"
>>
Anons, I bought a dress with severe color bleed (that I knew about when I bought it, that's not the issue), it's one of those AATP late 2000's era ones infamous for bleeding. I remember seeing some color bleed tips in previous threads and I own colorcatcher sheets, but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to try to take out bleeding that I have to assume is already long set-in to the dress? It looks like dye-colored water settled evenly over the white areas of the dress so it isn't like a small bleeding area but an overall wash of color bleed.
>>
File: 1387686277494.gif (83KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1387686277494.gif
83KB, 256x256px
>>8730317
>>
>>8729668
>>8729607

You can browse the egl comm sales entries by tags, if you browse the !dt tag it will show you those who are open to trades.

http://egl-comm-sales.livejournal.com/tag/%21dt
>>
>>8730333
OP here. See, I would be down with LJ but then you can't see overall topics all the time as easily. Plus as you said, people seem to be tired of the format. I was thinking something more like PULL's layout. (But with less sperging since that place is awful.)
>>
>>8729774
>>8730008

An anon from cgl once tried to make a jfashion forum, but it didn't really take off. One issue anons mentioned is that if you only hype up the forum on cgl, then people will know all the members are meanies and bullies from cgl. Which meant that nobody on cgl joined it, because they didn't want to be outed as seagulls. So you'd have to get the word out in other places than cgl. Maybe posting on BTB, rufflechat, r/lolita or something (although you'd out yourself as a seagull if you posted on rufflechat/reddit, I guess).

Last I remember the egl mods were not willing to let someone advertise an alternative to egl on egl, so that is one place you can't do. I guess you can try and move the entire egl over to your forum, mod power and all, and then they'd be more amenable to it, but I don't see the mods being willing to negotiate with a forum owner from cgl, honestly.

Reddit's problem is that there's no one posting and no real reason to go there if there's no interesting posts. Other than user-generated content, the one other thing you can rely on that people want to read, is news on new releases. Brands will always release something new and people always want to see them. If you can at least rig up some kind of iftt-type program that reposts news from lolita updates (fb) alone that should generate some interest in the site. Other than that, you can offer it as a place for lolitas to "advertise" their tumblr/insta/fb/blogs as well -- for some reason these threads seem to do well on cgl, some girls may be inclined to register an account just for that. Add a marketplace that's member-only, after a few rounds you might be able to interest enough users that they start posting their own original content.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>8729779
It's up to mod discretion. I would imagine that threads calling out bad behavior (scamming, power tripping, etc) would probably be okay, but just shittalking wouldn't.
>>
>>8730317
Atelier pierrot had stock missing too and hNaoto doesn't work with AM again either.
>>
File: meta op.jpg (76KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
meta op.jpg
76KB, 720x960px
Can I get any help identifying this OP?
It's Meta, according to the seller.
>>
>>8730765
The state of that poor dress...
>>
>>8730769
Eh, it's just very wrinkled and looks to be in acceptable condition - I'm going to ask about damage but figured I should find it to see what it actually looks like before I make a decision.
I recently sold a skirt for the same price as it's going for though, so it might be worth it.
>>
>>8729908
True. They only seem to give a bust measurement of 82cm on their dresses, even shirred ones.
>>
Jesus christ, I'm trying to find stock pictures of my entire wardrobe and it is much harder than I thought.
>>
>>8729598
It looks to be worn with a very light cupcake petticoat. Might want to try a costume store petticoat - those are very cheap and crappy and 1-2 layered might be just what you need!
>>
>>8729959
Is this part of why it didn't sell? I know Japanese lolitas are bloggers and they took plenty of screenshots of the quality differences to show their disappointment. I think word got around and that's why they sat there forever.

Basically, if JetJ would stop cutting corners, I think they'd sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>8730035
Anon, really sorry, I saw your message, but didn't get a chance to respond yet and it's expired already. Do you mind sending a message again?
>>
Probably a stupid question; but geeze how long does shipping take from the US to Australia? I knew it took a while but it's been about 20 days with no tracking update (unless it's one of those things where the shipping won't update anymore outside the US)...I'm the seller BTW I just want the person to get their new skirt and be happy and not worry about it because I myself would be worried until it arrived. Maybe just new seller paranoia.
>>
>>8730966
What method was it sent? Priority Express, regular Priority, First Class International...?
>>
File: tumblr_ny857tTqFF1rqa87zo1_1280.jpg (139KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny857tTqFF1rqa87zo1_1280.jpg
139KB, 1080x1080px
>>8728811
>>
>>8731006
Angelic pretty, metamorphose, and putumayo.

I am furious that they have AP.
>>
>>8730982
First-Class Package International, bubble envelope.
>>
>>8731006
I want to know how they got some of these dresses. Did they break rules and buy that many to resell for a profit? Or are the brands really playing along?
>>
>>8731067
Yeah. You're going to be waiting a while, anon.
>>
>>8731075
I only chose it because even that was 20 dollars; on a 50 dollars skirt. I just probably should have done domestic only.
>>
>>8731073
These dresses are being sold at Japanese yen prices, from what a friend told me. I'm guessing the brands are totally working with them, Putumayo is for sure.

They said the store opens on December 12th, so we'll see if they get more shit in their store to confirm.
>>
>>8731006
source?
>>
>>8731133
http://www.starryakari.com/events/shop-in-wonderland-private-sneak-peak/
>>
File: laughing.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>8728811
>mfw they put her up in a holiday inn
>>
>>8731143
Sorry! Not the source but this blog post has more information and it confirms it.
>>
>>8731143
Did they not learn with that shitty cupcake party that advertising your ~EXCLUSIVE~ events is a shitty idea? kek
>>
>>8730956
Sure thing! Weird, do emails delete after a certian amount of time in your account? I never heard of that!

>>8730436
These are fantastic points, thank you for taking the time to write it up. I will keep all of this in mind. I am hoping this will be sort of the middleground between anon sites and social media sites: you can just have your username and not have it tied to anything IRL, or you are welcome to link to your social media on your signature/profile. There will be some rules that are necessary to keep things in order, however censoring will not occur unless it is something ban worthy. So basically, a lot of topics will be allowed.

Also I hate to sound a bit callous, but I am hoping to appeal to people who don't think "If you go to cgl you are a terrible person!!!1" and instead to those who understand not everything is so black and white. Plus there will be the option to be anon, so I am hoping that will encourage people to use it as some kind of safe space where they don't have their reputation on the line and can really say how they feel while also having the option to make efriendships with others, anon or not. Thank you so much for the advertising advice! Once it is up, it will probably be shared everywhere except facebook to start unless someone would like to advertise on facebook for me.

One of the anons working with me also suggested a Jfashion subforum with threads for certain styles which sounds like it might be enjoyable as well, especially since a lot of lolitas enjoy cute jfashion for casual wear. There will also be an OT section where you can discuss anything unrelated to lolita/jfashion, from good shampoos to what just happened in the xyz show.
>>
>>8731133
https://www.instagram.com/danielamichel.lolita/
>>
>>8731006
fuck them in the ear and anyone who gives money to known crooks.
>>
>>8731006
Here's my guess as to what happened with AP:
We all know that AP got cleaned out the first day of Matsuri and then didn't restock all weekend. John kept saying that they "couldn't get in contact with the person who had the key" but didn't seem at all concerned about finding them. They probably withheld the key saying it was "missing" and then offered to purchase the remaining stock from AP to "stay on good terms with them" and "apologize for the mistake". While there are several dresses shown that were available at Matsuri, Dolly Cat was released in September and indicates that one of two things has happened. Either John is working directly with AP Japan, or Linda has been withholding stock from AP USA/Harajuku Hearts releases in order to help stock this store. My money's on the second option.
>>
>>8731277
Lynda wouldn't be caught dead working with the Leighs. She hates them and they hate her.
>>
>>8731089
It's funny because we can send a skirt tracked to you for 16usd or so and have it arrive in less than a week. Australia is known for having expensive/shit mail. The USA's international mail system is fucked.
>>
>>8730966
I've sent some items first class to Australia before and it took a few weeks to arrive. I try to recommend all my buyers go with priority international, but the only option that allows tracking is first class international which is shit. I can buy an item from any other country with cheaper shipping and get full tracking until it reaches my doorstep.

Yet here in the US, I can pay top dollar to send a package to the next town over and it ends up traveling to more states than I ever have in my life before finally arriving. Once a girl in my comm sent a package two counties over and it ended up going to the Dominican Republic. I've had socks go from one state over to the opposite coast. What the fuck USPS?
>>
>>8730783
thanks, but im actually looking for specific ones to get. It seems like everyone has this dress but nobody talks about which petti they use with it.
>>
>>8729598
>>8731344

I have the jsk instead of the OP, if that makes any difference. This is the exact petti I use:
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/catherine/cl0009/

I'm pretty sure other girls just use deflated old petticoats/cheap low poof pettis instead of this specific one, though.
>>
>>8731277
>>8731285
Agreed, Lynda hates AM with a passion and would never support them. Besides if the AM store gets more business the SF store be in trouble (they have been having financial issues for a while or so I have heard).
>>
>>8730136
What do you want deets about, anon? Just look up the post on RC if you're wondering about the blacklisting thing.

But if you're not aware, BtSSB has had a long history with blacklisting foreigners like crazy for the stupidest things. There's at least one confirmed xenophobic member that just hates foreigners and has been guilty of shipping broken products, sending out wrong colorways, and generally just being rude despite being the one in charge of foreign shipments.

There was a huge fiasco a long time ago with names I can't probably mention here, but apparently a literal BtSSB type of Burn Book exists that holds blacklisted names and shit like "Is a rude and stupid foreigner" next to them as comments.
>>
>>8729598
A victoriangirldress petti, especially one that's been given time to deflate, might work really well for this.
>>
File: anonymous.jpg (576KB, 2048x1344px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous.jpg
576KB, 2048x1344px
>>8731006
you know what to do, anons.
>>
>>8731417
Take all the brand, mail it back to proper owners. Lay pallets all over the floor and replace the fire extinguishers with silly string. Let rats loose. Call OSHA on them.
>>
>>8731125
>jpy prices
Noooo. All I want is for the SF branch to sell everything at proper price. I'd buy from them much more if they did. I really hate hearing they're having financial issues if what >>8731381 said is true. Leighs are just trouble to lolita fashion.
>>
>>8731437
i doubt they'll be able to keep it at jpy prices for long, this is probably just to draw people in. AP sf can't sell it at face value because they wouldn;t make anything + exceptionally high rent, i don't think they receive much of a discount for buying in bulk?
>>
>>8731441
polite sage, but i also forgot to mention- baby can't sell at face value in SF either because of import costs. so all in all, i definitely don't think the leighs can keep it up
>>
>>8731441
I'm sure rent is probably much cheaper in Houston, though. Can any Houston lolitas confirm? Also this doesn't look like it's under an official branch, as it's called "Shop in Wonderland", so maybe they can get away with this.
>>
>>8731456
Oh, most definitely. The shop isn't even really "in" Houston, desu, it's rather on the outskirts in Bellaire (in Chinatown), so it is most DEFINITELY leagues cheaper than rent in San Francisco. (It's technically in the city limits, but South West Houston is way cheaper than most other places actually in the city.
>>
>>8731456
>>8731478
even if rent is cheaper, there' still at least a 20-30% import cost for everything, so unless they're getting all their stock at half the price, i'm not sure how they'd be able to sustain it at those prices?

i would be very interested in opening a shop of my own in the future if this was realistically viable though.
>>
>>8731521
>a 20-30% import cost for everything
Not if you bribe people
>>
>>8731162
You're going to have a hard time marketing in the current environment without some promising of censorship. If people want to shittalk they can stay on cgl and lolcow. Even with just usernames there will be a reputation and people aren't going to want to damage that. Things have changed too much to risk it.
>>
File: 1371064861054.jpg (282KB, 598x900px) Image search: [Google]
1371064861054.jpg
282KB, 598x900px
>>8731277
LMFAO. Lynda loathes the Leighs. She's been telling people to write to AP Japan about them. She's been telling people left and right to avoid AM.

I'm pretty sure this is NOT stock meant to be sold at AM. It's too recent.

Lets look at the AP stock they have:
Dolly Cat (probably from the re-release)
JSK x 6 (can't tell low versus high waist)

Whip Collection - 8/22
Skirt x 1?
JSK x 1

Wonder Gallery
JSK x 1 (window) - 9/14

Classic Fairy Tales - 7/11
OP x 2 + 1 in the window
Skirt x 1
JSK x 1

Flower Fairy (花の妖精) - August, I think
OP x 5
JSK x 5

Shell Purse - Literally released in Japan during the AM fashion show. They have at least 2. This is something they could have held back at AM.

Dolly Girl Ribbon Bag x 2? This is still in stock online, so it's not hard to get.

Boots. They have the chocolate bottom ones and some others. Those all went on clearance if they weren't sold out already. Same with the chocolate purses.Under the blouses, there is a blouse with a pleated pink collar. That was on Clarence too.
>>
>>8731607

Here are the photos I was looking at. Taken from someone's public FB post.
>>
>>8731610
>>
File: whyhaveyouforsakenus.png (786KB, 599x960px) Image search: [Google]
whyhaveyouforsakenus.png
786KB, 599x960px
>>8731613
>>
File: inourheartsforsakenus.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
inourheartsforsakenus.png
1MB, 720x960px
>>8731615
>>
File: inourmindsforsakenus.png (937KB, 776x720px) Image search: [Google]
inourmindsforsakenus.png
937KB, 776x720px
>>8731617
>>
File: Icry.jpg (59KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Icry.jpg
59KB, 960x720px
>>8731621
>>
>>8731521
Some of their filler stock (bags, blouses, shoes) is stuff I know for certain was LAST winter's stock from AP that was on clearance.
>>
>those file names

kek

also: who has the balls to picket this fucking store? the Leighs wouldn't know how to handle a peaceful, in-person protest. print screencaps and copies of the debt proofs out to give to any passers-by, and wear Fawkes masks if you absolutely have to. be courteous but firm and let your town know you don't want sleazeballs setting up shop.
>>
>>8730780
I actually have a Moitie dress that's has both full back shirring and partial front shirring and it's labeled as 82.
>>
>>8731624
The strip mall they chose for this shop is probably not going to get them much foot traffic most of the time. As one anon mentioned, it's in Chinatown, and on the second floor. Most people in that particular little strip mall seem stick to the ground floor where there are a lot of restaurants, or go into FIT which has its own dedicated parking area.

I doubt picketing the store will do much. Spreading the word online is much more effective, since you can inform their targeted audience instead of just standing there and waiting for someone to wander through.

Even without intervention, I don't see this store lasting. Lolita prices are too high for impulse shoppers most of the time, and stores need foot traffic and impulse buys to keep afloat. Look at Tokyo Rebel and how their brick and mortar shut down for so long as an example.
>>
>>8731615
>>8731617
>>8731621
I'm honestly disgusted at Misako. She can't feign "not knowing any better" because the whole thing with the Leighs was brought to the attention of the JLA. She must know exactly what she's doing, she just doesn't seem to care as long as she can get a free holiday and some cute pics.
>>
>>8731617
>>8731621
Do they have a backlit sign of Misako and framed photos? What??
>>
>>8731651
Yes, and her name is in pink script over a mirror. It's practically the Misako Store.
>>
>>8731656
Why on earth would she put her name to something like that? I see why she'd go and do a promo for a free day few days out or some more fancy Leigh-brought gifts, but why on earth would she put her name to the store of someone like that? What is she playing at?
>>
>>8731659
Maybe she's actually really stupid, or somehow doesn't believe the people who came forward about the Leighs? Or maybe she straight up just doesn't care?
>>
>>8731659
They've probably convinced her that they can earn her lots and lots of money! Honestly, the JLA sounded like a scam from the beginning, so I'm not surprised she'd be willing to work with shady people.

"Become an ambassador! Bring me to your community! You have to pay my appearance fee, of course, but you'll get famous by association!" leads to "Now you can buy lolita from a shop that I endorse! What? No, they don't pay me to promote it! I do this for the love of the fashion!"
>>
>>8731665
Fuck Misako and the JLA, honestly. I want people to start seeing all this shit that she's doing and give her less attention. I knew I wasn't just being mean when I thought her smile was forced and empty.
>>
>>8731659

Or maybe she's the older equivalent to a e-fame hungry bitch who will do anything to inflate her own ego/fame?

I don't get why everyone is always like oh what is she doing? Oh no my innocent Misako!?!?!? She obviously doesn't give a shit about the community and only wants the fame/luxuries that come from it and whoever will give it to her. I have lost so much respect for her with this she's the fucking worst.
>>
>>8731640
They probably chose such a weird spot because it's super cheap. Honestly, they might make it up in online sales if they're the right price. I kind of wish more brick and mortar stores would aim for cheaper places. I really hate seeing them fold because their physical store is in a really coveted place with high rent. A majority of us are online and the physical store is just a bonus.
>>
This is a new low for Misako, I knew she was just a fame whore but this is crazy.
>>
>>8728811
What does this Daniela person have to do with the Leighs? Am I missing something? I thought John's wife was Deneice?
>>
>>8731688
She's Mexicos lolita ambassador. She's part of the JLA and one of their supporters.
>>
>>8731688
She's the Kawaii Ambassador for I think Mexico? And basically one of the only ones left that didn't flounce.
>>
>>8731688
She's a Kawaii Ambassador in the JLA which Misako runs. She might as well be John's wife with how she sucks up to him.
>>
>>8730765
anyone?
>>
I think these responses are really kind of on the Western side and assuming a lot. Have you ever seen Japanese lolitas care about Western drama before? What about brands? They've always carried that air of neutrality and apathy and don't tend to stir things up, especially in front of everyone.

The few times I did see drama try and make it's way towards brands, they've shot it down hard and fast. If there's issues, they tend to deal with them behind the scenes. That being said, this is what probably happened with the Leighs and the brands. The Leighs probably assured them everything was alright now.
>>
>>8731688
She's the kawaii ambassador from Mexico.
>>
The mods on btb are so spineless, removing comments is cgl janitor level of boring
>>
>>8731713
new thread
>>
>>8731701
It's really old, and it's a solid. It would take me hours and hours to research this, and at MOST,I'm only going to find a name and a release date, if I find anything at all.

Ask for a photo of the tag if you think they are lying about the brand. Or link to the sales listing, and I can see if there is anything there that I can work with.

But a photo of a wrinkled pre-2007 meta solid OP with no real defining features is like a needle in a haystack. I'd have to look through over a hundred magazines, and years of the wayback machine.
>>
>>8731621
Hmm, Ikea tables. Classy.
>>
>>8731701
Can't give you an exact ID, but that style of lace was used on a lot of Meta items from about 2003-2006.

The style of corset lacing and the double buttons on the waist straps are also typical of Meta during that period. I'll see if I can find you anything, but it's unlikely you'll get an exact ID of the piece.
>>
>>8731646
Also where the hell was she when Cadney stepped down BECAUSE of the Leighs? Since she appointed Cadney, I would imagine she would know why Cadney left? Or did Cadney never say anything to her about it? She really should have, so Misako would really have no excuse to do this shit.

I feel like someone should write Misako a letter in Japanese outlining exactly what is going on.
>>
>>8731521
There was been rumors and other things that I believe are confirmed that the owners of AM has stolen goods from brands and somehow a lot of AP's stuff was somehow "lost and locked" in a loading truck cause for some odd reason, AM couldn't get a lock smith. Also I forgot what brand was it got so pissed off at AM that they hate their guts and not ever working with them again.

If the actual brand stores in the USA can't get their pieces overseas cheap to have stuff at JPY price, then for a small business owner, it would be just as hard or even more harder too.
>>
>>8731746
Baby was the super pissed off brand. Was there ever a official statement regarding this?
>>
>>8731732
>I feel like someone should write Misako a letter in Japanese outlining exactly what is going on.
That happened already. Clearly, she just doesn't care.

>>8731746
Baby, as well as hnaoto.
>>
>>8731765
Japanese companies and figures will never make a public statement like that. They just quietly break ties and spread the rep amongst their own business partners/connections.
>>
I could see PT go and shop at that lolita boutique in Houston.
>>
>>8731857
Too far. Too expensive. She'd go there and post selfies in the dressing room, crying with a dress unzipped around her waist.
>>
>>8731393
I know the girl that works there now and she's a sweetheart. The other girl, the other one involved with the Rosaire drama is still and will always be crazy.
But according to my friend she rarely goes to work, so if you time your orders well for her to not be at work, you won't be blacklisted or have any problems with your order.
My friend constantly complains about this other girl always picking fights with other customers and blacklisting like crazy the few times she actually goes to work.
>>
>>8731393
>apparently a literal BtSSB type of Burn Book exists that holds blacklisted names and shit like "Is a rude and stupid foreigner" next to them as comments
I'm screaming - this is the most hilarious thing I've read as of recent. Is this real? I'd absolutely love to hear more about this "burn book."
>>
>>8731624
I like this idea, but I worry about all the ways it could go wrong.
>>
>>8731659
>>8731646
Misako isn't stupid, she just doesn't give a shit. Fuck the JLA, all they do is self-promote and try to earn more $$$. What are they even for?
>>
>>8731640
>>8732073
Sounds more like no one has the balls, honestly. Just excuses.
>>
>>8733802
>excuses
At what point do logical reasons for not doing something unnecessarily drastic stop being logical and become excuses?
Like it was said in the new thread, spreading it though the internet is a much better idea.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.