[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 25

File: lolitagen4.jpg (83KB, 500x787px) Image search: [Google]
lolitagen4.jpg
83KB, 500x787px
Old Thread >>8715449

Some Lolita-Related Threads
Comm Thread >>8716442
CoF Thread >>8717322
Coord Help >>8689365
Dream Dress Thread >>8694705
Stupid Lolita Questions >>8686235
Old-School Lolita >>8688812
International Lolita Day >>8699332
Indie Thread >>8671548
Price Check Thread >>8683617
Worn Thread >>8690934
Buy/sell/trade Thread:>>8699690

Lolita Guidebook
http://thelolitaguidebook.tumblr.com/

Cold weather gulls, how do you dress up for the winter? Any favorite accessories? I'm loving the chance tow ear my heavier fabrics.
>>
>lotsa layered tights
>long sleeved OP's
>fuzzy berets

Nothing too special as far as accessories are concerned, tho.
>>
One of my friends is pissed at me because my outfit lineup for an upcoming con is all rare brand, so now she doesn't want to wear Lolita with me. It's really obnoxious because she actually has Cat's Tea Party and Puppet Circus, but refuses to ever wear them (neither have even been tried on despite having them both for over a year) on the grounds that they might get damaged. Now she's making nameless FB posts bitching about how easy it was for me to "replace" her as my con buddy. She's not being replaced, the other girl was always going to hang out with us, we just decided to twin after she left our con trio. How do you guys deal with con drama and weird jealousy that doesn't even make sense?
>>
>>8722656
She's not worth your time if she's seriously worried that you're gonna ~outshine~ her with your outfits. These kind of people make me wonder if they're in lolita for the right reasons (to wear the fucking clothes) or if they are more interested in status and popularity.

Be frank with her and tell her she's being petty and selfish by trying to discourage you from wearing what you want. You have no business pandering to her with your outfits.
>>
>Cute boots
>Fleece tights
>Adorable gloves
>Alpacasso earmuffs
>>
>>8722656
Anon, are you sure she's your friend? Don't mess around with people like that, they'll just bring you down. Confront her about the issue directly, or distance yourself, or both.
>>
What is going on in lolita sales in english with some girl selling her friend's 'stollen' items? Trust no bitch it seems.
>>
>>8722752
Comment on the post saying how horrible it is that someone is replacing her like that and ask if she has talked to them directly and told them how she feels lol.
>>
>>8722904
She posted caps. She stayed with her friend for a month, but some lolita items (brand accessories and such) wouldn't fit in her bags so her friend said she'd ship them but never did. Now they've appeared in her friend's closet cleaning post.
>>
>>8722904
ban that cunt, what the fuck. how could she think she could get away with this when all prior discussion of the items was archived online?
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 750x1334px
>>8722918

When I read THIS message, my jaw dropped. What an absolute fucking bitch.
>>
>>8722926
Holy shit. Does anyone which comm she is from?
>>
>>8722930
Roseville/Sacramento
>>
>>8722939
Though I forgot she just moved to Santa Cruz.
>>
>>8722904
> Reading up on this shit
> Almost bought that Usakumya too

Shiiiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>8722942
Does Santa Cruz have a comm?
>>
>>8722904
Caps? I applied to the group ages ago but my application is still pending.
>>
>>8722904
Why did mods freeze the post where it was being discussed?
>>
>>8722977
because the LSE mods are fucking retarded
>>
>>8722977
They commented saying the info "might" be wrong...
>>
>>8722904
>>8722911
>>8722918
>>8722926
>>8722930
>>8722977
>>8722984
There's an online comm general if you guys want to post caps and stuff

>>8722970
>>
selling stuff and someone wanted to see some additional pictures and ask some more questions about the item I'm selling. I didn't mind but I can see that they've seen my message and it's been all day. idk, not a big deal I guess but I just think it's nice etiquette to message someone back even if you aren't interested; if you don't want to say no I think it's polite to at least say something like "I'll think about it and get back to you later!" or whatever.
>>
>>8722911
That girl is a dumbass. She sold everything together.
I am almost happier she did though, because it'll make the victim's case easier to win
>>
>>8722953
I know how you feel anon
>considered buying the gold crown
>eventually gave up on it because other things popped up right after
I have never been so thankful, even if iirc it was up for a surprisingly cheap price.
>>
more of general jfash thing but i figured i'd have better luck here
can someone who can read japanese help me out? i'm looking at a maniaq jacket and i'm trying to get the measurements but google is giving me a weird translation
the first one is length, last one is sleeve length, i think middle is chest but i'm not sure... google is translating it as "chakuhaba"
着丈:58cm
着幅:51cm
そで丈:65cm
>>
>>8723194
Length: 58cm
Width: 51cm
Sleeve length: 65cm
>>
>>8723200
thank you so much!
>>
File: _DSC0151_mr1447801930822.jpg (2MB, 909x1620px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0151_mr1447801930822.jpg
2MB, 909x1620px
Next Monday is the first day of spirit week at school, the overall theme is "crazy day" so I figured I could wear something lolita related.
Thus, I quickly put all my chocolate items together to create a coord that revolves around a "crazy about chocolate" theme. I'd really appreciate concrit on both the coord and idea.
>tfw pinks don't match
PS I probably won't wear the wig.
>>
>>8723240
>wearing lolita on "crazy" day
idk anon, won't that encourage people to think it's costumey?

overall the coord looks pretty cute! i have issues with the browns being off, iirc those shoes are a bit on the cooler side vs the ap chocolate being on the warmer side? but that's just nitpick.

are you going to wear more chocolate accessories to emphasize the "crazy about chocolate" component? Otherwise it feels like the bold fashion will overshadow the chocolate theme for normies.
>>
>>8723269
>won't that encourage people to think it's costumey?
True, sadly I don't bother explaining it to normies anymore. I just wear it whenerver it's "scoailly acceptable" or whenever I feel like it
Fortunately a few people already know what it is.
>it feels like the bold fashion will overshadow the chocolate theme for normies.
I'll look into more chocolate accesories,
>>
>>8723240
I love your coord 100%. Nice to see some more of a 2009-era sweet done right.
>>
>>8723424
socially*
>>8723427
Thanks kind Anon
>>
I really want to like this but something seems...off.
I just can't tell what!
>>
Chess Emblem goes up this weekend.
>>
>>8723480
I get that the print is supposed to be asymmetrical but they could have at least centered the cameo thing with the roses.
>>
>>8722991
Some people get irritated if you email them saying not interested anymore, sorry

>>8723480
The ruffle on the skirt is too long and there's just too much sheer chiffon , looks cheap
>>
So I have a person in my Comm who blocked me on Facebook about a year ago due to bickering at a holiday party. She complained about me bringing food that was kosher and has talked behind my back laced with anti-semitic remarks. I tried my best to explain that I don't celebrate Christmas, but it wasn't enough. She told me "To find Jesus." She has shown up to meets I have gone since then, but she has never come near me and I've kept my distance from her too.

Yesterday I received a message from my friend who is friends with the blocked person. The blocked person is selling a dress that is my dream dress. The blocked person has never known that the dress she is selling is my dream dress. My friend has said that she would be my proxy to buy the dress for me. Should I go ahead and do this?
>>
>>8723589
oh man this shit looks ugly
>>
>>8723609
Depends on the dress and how badly you want it. Does it turn up on auctions often enough that you can get it from another seller?
>>
>>8723619
The beret and socks are cute but everything else is pretty fug.
>>
>>8723589
I like the cuts but that print is just so busy...
>>
>>8723589
I need that whole series
>>
>>8723622
This is the first time I have seen this for a long time. I have not seen this on mbok or Yahoo Auctions in a year and a half (lost the auction at the last minute).
>>
>>8723648
Do it and then wear it proudly and hope she notices. I bet she would be pissed off and it is damn hilarious to piss off pieces of shit like that. Really, what is she gonna do? Make you sell it back? Lmao
>>
>>8723619
Sorry for your shit taste.

>>8723589
I love this. But ugh it's going to be a bloodbath.
>>
>>8723609
If it were a good price, I would. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>8723609
do it. you're giving her the money she wants for it.
>>
>>8723480
>>8723525

I don't think it's even sheer chiffon. Looks like bridal tulle that was lopped off with scissors and left unhemmed.

I always thought there was something off about this guy's work, though. I mean the concept is great and it looks good on camera, but I always wondered how well the items would hold up to scrutiny, they always had a slightly slopped, lopsided look about them.
>>
>>8723648
Do it. Absolutely. If you're worried, maybe have your friend agree that she bought it for you as a surprise since she knew it was your dream dress? I mean, is the rest of the comm aware of any drama/animosity between you? Would she look like a crazy harpy if she got pissed if you showed up in her old dress? Either way, I say who cares, it's your dream dress. Go for it.
>>
>>8723806
>I mean, is the rest of the comm aware of any drama/animosity between you?

They know. She can have a temper from time to time. Lolitas are just friends with her cause she's in the Comm though several have gone with her to private meets.

>Would she look like a crazy harpy if she got pissed if you showed up in her old dress?

She would give me daggers whenever I showed up. When I dropped some dollar coins once when we were paying for high tea, she asked if those were shekels. I'm worried she might retaliate.
>>
>>8723609

oh my god, buy it, wait until you have it, then post a photo wearing it being like "hey how did you like my JEW MONEY THAT I USED TO BUY THIS DRESS FROM YOU YOU ANTISEMITIC CUNTRAG"
>>
>>8723819
girl, she has no way of knowing if you bought the dress from her or some random person. buy your dream dress and wear it with pride, fuck that bitch.
>>
>>8723589
This and British Bear have cute designs but the color choices are so busy. I'm on the fence about this one.
>>
>>8723609
Do it, absolutely do it and if you see her at a meet parade by and talk about how many shekels you paid for it.
>>
>>8723589
The red is the only good colorway
>>
>>8723867
Oh god I meant red x blue, that red x wh is burning my retinas
>>
>>8723589
So I see it goes up the 21st, but what time does AP put up new releases on the release days? Is it directly at midnight?
>>
>>8723480
Well, it is off-black
>>
>>8722966
No, not really an active comm of their own. They usually participate in the overall bay area comm and yes this girl is part of that comm...
>>
Does anyone have a non-handmade bustle skirt? How does the bustle attach to the overskirt?
I don't like handmade skirts with the straight seams up the sides, it seems really messy.
>>
When putting in your payment on the AP site (where it asks for your credit card info) which option do you select from this drop down?
>>
>>8723913
I have one. The outer part is sewn up onto the under later at regular intervals with just a few stitches. Some of them are coming undone a bit but it still looks OK
>>
>>8723933
With the drop down expanded. I figure it's not the ones with the numbers, but not sure if I leave it at the first option, or select one of the bottom two.
>>
>>8723935
So is the under layer full all the way around?
>>
How do you wear light colored dresses without being afraid that they will get dirty? This is my biggest hang up about buying sweet lolita pieces.
>>
>>8724052
Full? It is not a stuffed bustle, the top layer is just draped heavily. The underneath is just like any regular jsk
>>
>>8724072
I meant, so there are two layers of fabric?
>>
>>8723825
top kek
>>
>>8723825
TOPKEK
>>
>>8724076
Oh, yeah. The layers are: outer fabric, under fabric, and a lining.
>>
>>8723940
First one. It means paying for the whole thing.
>>
>>8723889
Are you sure they didn't up the photo resolution to show details? Black is so hard to photograph well.
>I wear a lot of kuro, this is my constant struggle.
>>
>>8723880
8pm pst usually. I think AP Japan puts up stuff on Saturdays, around 12-1pm JST? Correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>8724104
Thank you!
>>
>>8724130
7pm PST (12pm JST) now. Daylight Savings anon!
>>
>>8723589
Which color way will be most popular? And which will be least? Never navigated an AP release by myself, and I want to up my chances of getting something as much as possible.
>>
gulls, when you travel abroad in the winter (>1month, european cold) how many coats and shoes do you pack? I'm trying to pack light, but it's super hard to choose one coat since i wear a mix of darks and lights.
>>
>>8724143
Which country? Some of us have rainy winters before it starts snowing in february
>>
>>8724141
Most popular: Navy
Least popular: Mint (or whatever they're gonna call the skirt's colorway).
>>
>>8724147
sweden! I'll be going in december through feb, so there might be a bit of snow later in my trip.
>>
>>8724148
>Tfw I want the navy
>Never went through an AP bloodbath before.
>>
>>8724105
Was making a joke, but that is a valid point
>>
>>8724185
You need a windbreaker/raincoat(some days the sun will be out and a heavy coat will be too warm), something for heavy snow and semi sturdy boots. Depending on where in Sweden, the wind can get pretty strong. In Stockholm the day temperature is already close to the freezing point.
I recommend you bring a dark coat just because everyone wears dark clothes in Scandinavia
>>
>>8724209
thanks for the good advice! i'll be in stockholm actually, so i think i'll do as you suggest. i was a little worried about bringing a dark coat since i wear a fair amount of otome, but it's probably better to blend in than stick out oddly.
>>
Can anyone answer my question from the last general >>8721901

I am sorry if I sound stupid but I haven't done a bloodbath since 2013 and just want to be prepared to do everything correctly.
>>
>>8723589
I thought I would be sad I'm not able to get it, but now on a closer look I don't like it at all. I'm a sucker for red colorways but this is way too white. Like someone forgot to add the last color.
An the other hand I thought British Bear would be tacky but now I want it...
>>
>>8724238
I only know about the HL bloodbath, but your chances of getting a full-set are terribly low (getting a main-piece is hard enough) and you can't go back to order the accessories since it's forbidden to order them without a main piece for the first few days. You just have to for a few days until you can order them alone.
>>
File: 11121202_5644013e54795.jpg (383KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
11121202_5644013e54795.jpg
383KB, 500x600px
I missed the British Bear release last weekend, how much of a bloodbath was it? Do you think the prices for the pieces secondhand will be a lot above retail?
>>
>>8724255
Dang. I was hoping my chances for doing everything in one go would be a bit high but not so low. Thanks for all your help anons.
>>
Does anyone know what the detergent you smell on Japanese secondhand clothing is? It's sort of sweet and floral, I really like it.
>>
>>8724282
Laundry scent! They have separate stuff specifically to give it a nice smell when it comes out of the wash.
>>
>>8724256
Have you checked y!A? The dresses have been going for 55k yen and up. It's going to calm down, but yeah, be ready to pay up.
>>
>>8724292
I have, but these are the scalper-chan prices that don't reflect the real going rate. Like, scalpers will buy every AP print and will scalp it to 30,000 yen 1 hours after regardless off the popularity it had before the release. I won't be able to buy it until after christmas or later so I wonder how much it will be once the real lolitas are selling it. I mean, the US release didn't even happen yet. The only way to predict the going rate is how many people wanted it and didn't get it, because I'll have to compete with them. But if most people got their dress, it might be alright. Atm I only now it sold out.
>>
>>8724143
I would pack my ski jacket, raincoat (I have a loliable brand one which works with regular outfits), one long winter coat and ski boots + regular calf length boots (I have lace up leather ones which have the waterproof leather tongue, like combat boots but much more feminine). Some days it's just too fucking cold, and my ski jacket is fairly waterproof as well.
>>
>>8724282
Funny you should say that anon, because I hate that japanese laundry detergent smell. I wonder if it's a polarizing scent? I'm in Japan at the moment and all you can smell is laundry detergent mixed with a faint smell of sewerage and cigarettes.
>>
>>8723609
JUST. DO IT.
Don't let your dreams be dreams, anon. Go to the next meet talking about how much it stank and how you had to get it dry cleaned 3 times.
>or maybe don't be that petty, but hey, it's an idea
>>
>>8723819
she sounds racist and rude af
is there anything you can say to a mod that gets her kicked out? I know her behaviour might not bother you but damn, she needs her comeuppance. What a cunt.
>>
>>8724056
Wear them the same way your would wear any other light clothing? Clothes don't visibly "get dirty" from wearing them. Just be aware of your surroundings and don't sit on dirty chairs. It's really no different than wearing normalfag clothes.
>>
>>8724300
The site was really slow, so I was able to get a full set when normally I can't. Usually the site responds quicker so they are sold out by my second go. Another anon said they kept dropping cart and didn't get anything. I noticed the bear bags sold out first and the OP had a restock (otherwise it was first).
Gather from that what you will.
>>
not sure if best to ask here but guys, can you give me a few tips on a few accessible online products for lolita? (I'm thinking of starting up with a maid type dress) How about footwear and other essentials such as underskirts?
Keep in mind this: I'm sort of a big boy (Usually my measurements on websites for dresses adjust to max L and min XL. I'm around 6'01'' plus wear EUR43 for footwear.

Know it's a longshot but shoot away please!
>>
>>8724465
Antaina have shoes up to size 52
>>
>>8724478
thank you!
>>
>>8724148
Really? I thought the red would be most.
>>
File: tumblr_nxghj3wieN1uxtc9so4_1280.jpg (126KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxghj3wieN1uxtc9so4_1280.jpg
126KB, 960x639px
is this really misako?? she looks totally different in a blonde wig
>>
File: misako-sama.png (924KB, 998x408px) Image search: [Google]
misako-sama.png
924KB, 998x408px
>>8724636
I didn't recognize her either, but I think that's mostly because she does that one smile all the time and not doing that and having a blonde wig makes her look a lot different from how we're used to seeing her.
>>
>>8723589
God skirts like that with suspenders are my weakness
i need it in navy
>>
>>8722908
I support this idea. I have one super two faced friend who posts "anonymous" drama all the time. I like to make her feel hot under the collar by playing dumb and liking it. Do it anon, it's so fun.
>>
>>8724465

maid and lolita shouldn't go in one sentence.
>>
>>8724465
Don't go maid lolita. Never go maid lolita.
>>
>>8724636
it looks like she's been put through the shoop mill?
>>
>>8723819
>dollar coins

Are you Canadian by any chance? You should really talk to the mods about the antisemitism.
>>
>>8724357
I bet the other comm members don't like her much either, if she has such a temper and make such snide remarks.

I also agree she ought to be warned by the mods to stop saying shit like that our in the open. It's like she jumped straight out of the 19th century. Or she's from /pol/ and reusing her online vocab for her meatspace interactions. Either way, absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>8724647
Doesn't look like her to me
1)face shape is much more oval and slimmer, you can really see it in the 3/4 photos
Misako has a slim face, but it's very heart shaped
2)lip shape. Left has a larger upper lip and smaller lower lip than Misako who has a very small upper lip and a guller bottom lip
>>
File: QXDioWq.jpg (971KB, 3175x2414px) Image search: [Google]
QXDioWq.jpg
971KB, 3175x2414px
>>8724854
brands have made dresses that can be very maid like, as well as really cute aprons. I think it's fine to go for a maid theme, but you have to style it really well as not to look like any run of the mill bodyline dress.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x1136px
Kek, this winter you can view Girlyhoot's documentary for the low price of... $1000 per download.
http://jordanrandall.com
>>
File: _20151118_154925.jpg (250KB, 1440x1334px) Image search: [Google]
_20151118_154925.jpg
250KB, 1440x1334px
>>8724779
>>8724854
So I guess a bunch of meta is just wrong then
>>
>>8724879
US has dollar coins, the vending machines at my school give them as change
>>
>>8724917
please tell me they meant 10.00

ten bux is STILL too much but at least its more reasonable
>>
>>8724921
You can wear an apron without it being maid lolita
>>
File: fjghk.png (434KB, 941x503px) Image search: [Google]
fjghk.png
434KB, 941x503px
>>8724917
I can't stop looking at how disgusting her eye makeup looks in his banner photo, why on god's green earth would you use such a crusty image on the home page of your fucking website
>>
>>8724933
and you can wear an apron and be a maid lolita. it's really all in the styling.

desu I'd love to see and OTT maid. with a really cute broom, maybe even carrying a cute silver platter with cakes and shit on it
>>
>>8724917
A-are you sure he didn't forget a period somewhere? $1000 sounds ridiculous, literally no one would pay that.
>>
>>8724954
I read a dollar on another forum, probably a deliberate typo for controversy >>8724935
Agreed, but I'm a sucker for the tacky attempt to look tragic
>>
>>8724935
Wow I do better looking eye makeup just to go out for drinks lol
>>
>>8724917
Let's create a Kickstarter fund for one download and then we can pass it around
>>
>>8724917
Yeah like >>8724962 mentioned it said a dollar when I went to the page yesterday.
>>
>>8724921
Fuck no, I love Meta and aprons. Maid lolita is just tacky.
>>
>>8724917
Obviously a typo
>>
>>8724647
she's had some work done.

by which I mean photoshop.
>>
>>8724988
about as tacky as religious themed coords and nurse themed coords
>>
>>8725009
You say that as if it's her fault and not the brand's/photographer's.
>>
>>8724962
I think the director bumped the price when idiots on the other forum started proclaiming their intention to torrent it rather than pay for the $1 download.
>>
>>8725018
>responding to a joke with sincerity
>>
>>8725009
honestly what is up with chinese lolitas/lolita brands that abuse the fuck out of PS
>>
>>8725044
No, the joke is you thinking your comment was funny.
>>
>>8725055
Just the next step in transforming lolita from a wearable fashion into something... else. I get the impression a lot of the Chinese lolita community revolves around buying dresses, doing shoots with pro photographers & studio settings, and posting them online.
>>
>>8725072
According to CG, pretty much. I often see girls on weibo do these really OTT photoshoots and sell a lot of dresses, but there's also quite a few photos of them just hanging out and getting coffee or something, so I guess it's a bit more complex than that.
>>
>>8724933
>>8724938
Pardon my stupidity, but what makes something "maid lolita"

I was just thinking anything with an apron looked maid ish, I have a meta apron dress with a big Alice bow and always feel awkward and maid like in it even though it's clearly an Alice print
>>
>>8725118
I would call wonder cookie maid lolita because of the food theme, wrist cuffs, apron and maid headband thing.
>>
Anyone know of any good places to get religious lolita accessories? I have some cute vintage stuff but it doesn't work quite as well as the stuff actually made for lolita.
>>
>>8724917
Is he taking the piss? I wonder if he's come on here, read everyone mocking the fact that she wanted $300 for a skype chat, and are just doing this ironically. After the horrific fundraiser surely this is a joke. They know nothing will come of this.
>>
>>8724260
Order your main piece and then go back and grab whatever accessories are left. Email them and let you know that you did it so they don't think someone was trying to swipe shit. It's how I got a full set during the Holy Lantern release, but you will be charged a $5 consolidation fee for each separate order and you will have to pay the shipping up front before they refund you the difference.
>>
>>8725219
Did you do this on AP JP or AP USA?
>>
>>8725228
Oh shoot, my reading was off. I did it all on AP USA.
>>
>>8725203
Haenuli has 2 cross necklaces.
>>
>>8724300

The problem with this is that you can tell the unpopular releases by how many are sitting around for 30k yen days after release.

If girls are actually paying 55k yen for it right now, it's not an unpopular release.
>>
>>8725234
Gonna give it a shot that way then. Thanks anon! I didn't know you could do that.
>>
>>8724130
>>8724140
Thank you!
>>
>>8723589
Going to try to get it, but already getting antsy about even dealing with the AP website and the 90% chance of not getting it.
>>
>>8722599
I can't not see this picture as the one shopped to have Ben Stiller making a Zoolander face. Anyone have it saved?
>>
Once more our idiot janitors have decided that no fun is allowed.
Where did the community thread go? Or the winter ball thread?
Our janitors need a drink or a bowl or something. Learn to relax.
>>
Does anyone know how long it takes for someone from the USA to get items bought on My-Lolita-Dress?
>>
>>8725526
The OP of the online community thread even went out of her way to explain the culture of online comms and how lolitas discuss them lol

You just can't win
>>
>>8725527
Depends on how long the original shop takes to make and send your items. It could be anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.
>>
>>8725526
>>8725547
there is an open online comm thread guys
>>
>>8725547
>>8725526
winter ball thread got reported by a lot of people, i don't think most of the board wants it here.

the comm thread became too focused on select lolitas an nothing else, that's when the janitors removed it.
>>
>>8725547
Next time around I'll apply for janitor, salty threads for everyone.
>>
>>8725577
I personally love it, artfag drawings inspire me to try coords I wouldn't normally. Why would anyone object to this
>>
>>8725527
I ordered a headdress about 2.5 weeks ago and still haven't gotten it. Wondering if I ever will
>>
>>8725592
Exactly, who is it hurting? It's a fucking thread for god's sake.
>>
>>8725623
unfortunately there's an anon out there hellbent on being a 4chan warrior and shitting the threads up because it doesn't fit to their personal ideal of what 4chan is.

I could take or leave the ball threads, but the people in them seemed to enjoy them and it didn't hurt any of the other threads. I don't get why that one anon is so crusty.
>>
>>8725593
Omg 2.5 weeks. Nope its never coming. Give up.
>>
>>8725526
I'm not surprised. The AZ comm shitted that thread up with their drama. Thanks a bunch for that.
>>
>>8725645
There wasn't even a shipping confirmation or any follow-up. They just took my money. It's shady as fuck, anon. I should've just gone through taobao myself
>>
File: il_570xN.818869407_ebs6.jpg (26KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.818869407_ebs6.jpg
26KB, 570x570px
>>8725203
I searched "religious lolita jewelry" on Etsy. Try Voodoodolly, FantasticGrim and Vkmelb.
>>
>>8724647
I can see a faint faint resemblance in the eyes and nose.
>>
>>8725664
Dude. Your paranoid. Go through someone else if that shit means anything to you. The items show up the same way/time. I've ordered from them 10+ times and never had a problem.
>>
>>8725593
contact them. My experiences with them have been nothing but positive and they were always quick to respond to me when I had questions.
>>
>>8725664
Calm the fuck down and talk a walk or something.

They are no different than any other Taobao reseller and your shit will get to you
>>
>>8725666
FantasticGrim is really great, seconding this.
>>
Anyone know if meta restocks their shoes? Thanks!
>>
>>8725580
If you could throw in a temporary ban for the asshat reporting decent threads just to stir shit I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>8724647
>>8725009

her chin got shooped and her lips got moved when they liquefied it
>>
Is anyone going to preorder the new peppermint fox bread something something jsk? I like that it's corduroy and polka dotted, super cute and casual.
>>
>>8722681
I like you. You seem like a cool person. It sucks how many people are into the status and trying for e-fame and can't just have fun with people enjoying playing dress-up in fancy clothes.
>>
>>8725527
I ordered a dress and bonnet in August and still no shipping notice. I ordered from Glitzy Wonderland and Clobba last month and both have shipped, and the one from GW even arrived, but nothing from My-Lolita-Dress. I've even emailed them twice and all they said was, "We'll notify you when your order is ready to ship".
>>
>>8725628
I wish we had better janitors. I see no point of deleting the winterball thread since the people there were having fun and then /fa/ had a few inputs to and tried to learn out cosplay and lolita/jfashion.

Some people just like to ruin everyone else's fun just because they don't like one damn thing. Honestly idk if janitors don't honestly know what they are doing or if most that applied are part of the "No Fun" brigade.
>>
>>8725923
They didnt tell you if the delay was on the manufacturer's side?
>>
>>8725975
I always wondered, when is the winter ball ?
>>
Is it just me or is it getting difficult to sell stuff?
Is everyone broke due to Holy Lantern and upcoming Christmas?
>>
>>8726027
Pretty much
>>
>>8726027
Yup. Christmas and lucky pack/sale season is coming up. Not sure about Holy Lantern- are there a lot of people still waiting on the November MTO?
>>
>>8725666
Absolutely never give Vkmelb a bloody cent

>Bad quality over priced bullshit
>Shits up Lolita fashion tag on tumblr despite being asked to stop on multiple occaisions
>annoying cunt who thinks she's above everyone else.
>Can barely dress herself in normal clothing and a massive fucking ita, converse and all.
>>
>>8726039
Probably just people recovering from what they bought in the first MTO.
>>
>>8726027
Yea, I know that is how I'm feeling... Not so much the HL MTO but Christmas. I had plans to save but that didn't happen
>>
>>8724967

if it was truly 1000 I would be 100% okay with this idea. I really need to see this disaster of a video
>>
File: welp.png (307KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
307KB, 500x520px
So this is happening.
>>
>>8726256
I wonder how much debt they generate this time around.
>>
>>8726297
I wonder how many dumbasses are actually going to spend their money there. Honestly I'm planning on cutting ties with anyone I know who buys from this shop, there's literally no excuse.
>>
>>8726256
>can't pay debts
>open new business

fuckers
>>
>>8726297
That's where all the "missing" AM lolita stock went.... it's in the same Plaza as Fit so I'm assuming they'll get people to go for AM lolita events from now on
>>
>>8726256
I only want to go so I can document everything that was stolen.
>>
>>8726256
Someone should write to the building manager and tell them that this shop is being stocked with stolen product, so that they can't deny not knowing about it when shit goes down later. Really wish Nina would fork over the screenshots of the conversation with Baby (if it actually happened).
>>
I'm thinking about picking up an iw lp if possible, what choices do you get besides price range, can you choose darker colors? Is there ever new dress designs or is it stuff from the following year?
>>
>>8726256
I give it 6months before it closes, at most.
>>
>>8726312
Anyone can contact Baby and ask them if AM never sent back some stock though
>>
>>8726331
In the past the choices have just been size for jsks (large, medium, etc) and price. They usually just include stock from the preceding year. Sometimes they do a new cut of a previous dress and include those. Sometimes they include more sought after prints.
>>
Does anyone else feel like lolita has warped their perception of normie fashion?
>$500 isn't so much anymore
>not comfortable wearing a sleeveless dress without a blouse
>have become extremely anal about colors matching and limit my color palette to one color + black + white for normie outfit
>feel weird with uncovered legs
>always wear some kind of hair accessory and feel incomplete without one
>>
>>8726460
>>have become extremely anal about colors matching and limit my color palette to one color + black + white for normie outfit
You know complimentary colors are a thing, right?
Agree with everything else though, especially the sleeves. I feel nude without my shoulders covered.
>>
>>8726460
Definitely for the better. I've learned the timeless value of quality over quantity, and my wardrobe is very cohesive. Lolita fashion has just merged in with the rest of my clothes.
I've also learned to be more careful with my clothes, regardless if they're burando or not.
>>
>>8726464
i took color theory anon
i know
im just extremely picky about both my normie outfits and coords and try to stick to a monochromatic scheme + black/white/off white/cream/neutrals and/or brown if the main color has a warm tone
>>
Was wondering, what ever happened to that Lolita who bought a cat in Japan? Did she end up taking it home with her? I can't remember her name.
>>
>>8726513
please don't rehash this drama about poop-chan
i don't want this thread to be deleted by the janitors
>>
>>8726460
I now dress 'all out' or don't bother at all when it comes to non ouji clothes.
Like, either im wearing leather pants and platform boots or I look like it's laundry day.
>>
>>8726460
>>$500 isn't so much anymore
Lol okay anon, you do you. After reading lolita confessions and anons inability to handle money I'm not surprised.
>>
File: 1442277565447.png (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1442277565447.png
76KB, 300x300px
>>8726548
>leather pants and platform boots
>>
>>8726502
>i took color theory anon
>i know
Woaaah we've got a certified pro over here, everyone just back the fuck up.
>>
>>8725923
It's the taobao shop that would make a delay not my-Lolita-dress. And they can't do anything about it.
>>
>>8726578
>woe-ahhhhhh

who can say this out loud without sounding like they have Down's?
>>
>>8726256
I guess I'm out of the loop, someone explain this?
>>
>>8726722
the Leighs run Anime Matsuri and steal from/scam people. their last brick-and-morter business closed with 86,000 (or am i missing 0s) in debt. a lot of people have been taking legal action to get their money for AM back, but no news on whether the most recent claimants have succeeded. (the Leighs only pay back when they have to, like when a venue won't let AM back because of unpaid bills.)

>it might have been 86mil
>you should check the archives
>>
>>8726719
That's not how you would say that, Anon.
>>
>>8726736
that's how they spelled it, surely with good reason
>>
I'm still trying to decide if I want to go for Meta's Dozing Kitty.

It's so cute and I do have the money for it but not really QQ
>>
>>8726744
Holy shit you are stupid.
>>
>>8726084
Holy shit all of this is so fucking true god damn
>>
>>8726759
>someone can't spell "whoa"
>can't even figure out how to represent exaggerated effect in writing
>spells it in a way that literally sounds retarded
>accuses someone else of being stupid

It's okay, not everyone is literate.
>>
>>8726775
Did you get your feelings hurt? That's usually why people start attacking grammar or spelling.
>>
>>8726775
This is embarrassing. Stop.
>>
>>8725526
>>8725580
I told you guys to apply for janitor positions, I posted about it in the generals and then again when the deadline was nearing, you only have yourselves to blame
>>
so I just dropped some packages off and I had a question -

I shipped 2 items each in a USPS priority mail flat rate box, though one was in box 1 (the smaller more cube-shaped one) and the other in box 2 (the larger more rectangular one). It's flat rate shipping and the medium boxes, when you pay at the post office, are usually around $12, regardless if it is box 1 or box 2 as long as it's medium and regardless of its weight. But I was just looking at the receipt and while I got charged the $12 for box 1, I was only charged like $6 for box 2. Did the lady mess up or does the cost go down if you ship more or what?
>>
>>8726801
>kek
You were right all along anon, if only I had listened. Now every morning I wake up to a dystopian nightmare knowing I could have prevented it.
>>
>>8726805
It sounds like you had one small flat rate box and one medium flat rate box, in which case the price is correct.

The cube shaped one is the small box, and the rectangle is the medium.
>>
>>8726801
I was going to apply but I haven't used 4chan for long but now I regret it. If only we applied, we could of prevented of people ruining other's fun.
>>
>>8726856
no the small flat rate one is really tiny, anon is talking about pic related.
>>
Can I tell FJ to not put the damn item numbers on the shipping label? Is there any shopping service that can buy from any shop that won't put an item number on the label and doesn't charge unreasonable fees?
>>
>>8726805
I've always wondered about this and I do think its a cap
>>
>>8726747
same
why indecisiveness
i know i'll love it but money (and meta) even though i technically have the money... and it'll go for more secondhand later on probably.
>>
>>8726747
Meta's kimono prints seem to go over retail consistently, and in any case finding Meta second hand is a nightmare. Go for it.
>>
>>8726805
>>8726882

Just sounds like the cashier mixed up the pricing. Small flat rate boxes usually ship for about 5.95 and the medium flat rate boxes usually send for around $12.65.
>>
There's been nothing worth buying on the second hand market, and there probly won't be till the new year abloo bloo.
>>
File: CUAiXRMU8AE8l1F.jpg (96KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
CUAiXRMU8AE8l1F.jpg
96KB, 600x801px
This looks so cute for casual wear. I want it so badly but I know as soon as I put it on my body it won't feel casual at all.
>>
>>8726886
>in any case finding Meta second hand is a nightmare. Go for it.
There's one on yj at this very moment, spendy for sure, but I see them floating around at least every couple of weeks.
>>
>>8726886
>anon are you even trying.
http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u90070491
http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u90149137
http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v438057801
>>
>>8726897
mte :(
>>
>>8726897
This is a mess anyway.
>>
File: 91sn32Q.jpg (96KB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
91sn32Q.jpg
96KB, 350x265px
>>8726916
>>
>>8726904
>>8726900
I was talking about Meta in general, not about any of their kimono prints in particular, there's certain cuts and colorways of dresses that I haven't seen up for sale a single time after they sell out.
>>
>>8726460
All of this, except the money thing, that's quite the opposite. Every time I go to a normie store and need to pay 25 for a skirt, I think "fuck that could've been a new pair of OTKs".
>>
>>8726256
Will someone check it out and see what they carry? I irc Baby, Atelier Pierrot, and AP all had stock missing
>>
>>8726950
Take secrety covert photos and report back.
>>
>>8726939
I have a different reaction these days. I walk into normal stores and look at things and think "I can probably buy this on Taobao for cheaper".

My normal clothes are under 10 for everything i buy. But my nice things are really expensive..
>>
>>8726004
>>8726717
Originally they notified me it would take 4-8 weeks for the store to complete the item. After 10 weeks was when I emailed asked if they had heard anything about it. It was from Infanta too. Afaik, they aren't known for taking so long?
>>
>>8726256
Wow they really have no shame. I hope they fuck up spectacularly.
>>
>>8726887
I wondered that too but specifically the price was $6.65 (so literally half of the usual price but more than the small boxes)

I just want to know whether or not this is going to affect the shipment of the box, like is it gonna get rejected for not having proper postage if this was an accident?

>>8726856
nope, >>8726866 is right. the small flate rate boxes are small but still rectangular and not cube-y like the other one. should've posted a pic initially but yeah
>>
>>8726971
nah its probably fine, and if there is an issue it'll be something that the post office would handle and not you anyway
>>
>>8726801
Eh. I applied and wasn't accepted, so
>>
>>8726987
What's the application process like, do they ask you questions?
>>
I have a serious issue with blouses. I only own one lolita-specific blouse that fits me, and I'm not sure what styles to invest in. I have an inverted triangle shape and rather large breasts, please advise.
>>
>>8726889
>nothing worth buying
>tons of nice stuff around now more than earlier in the year
what the fuck even are you looking for
>>
>>8726297
I want to know what bank was stupid enough to give them a loan.
>>
>>8726939
I'm similar I both cosplay and do lolita so for years dropping $40 on a normal dress has had me thinking, that was either half a new blouse or a third a new costume worth of fabric, how wasteful, when I used to easily spend $80 to $100 on a single normal dress without thinking.
>>
>>8726897
Anyone have an idea of the max shirring on it? I want it so bad but I'm worried my shoulders are too bulky for it because I have trouble fitting most blouses.
>>
Help me decide which to buy (both skirts in sax) - dream sky, or drained cherry. Any coord inspo? I couldn't find a request thread.
>>
This is probably an odd question but would anyone know how I could get certain prints as fabric? I want to make matching dresses for my Usakumya.

>inb4 replica-making
>>
>>8726027
i'm having such a hard time too, i dont think my prices are too high- but it's slow.
>>
>>8726996
bitch I'm looking for some of that old school velvet, the good solid black stuff, none of that black and white shit.
>>
>>8727017
then only chance you'd get is from taobao. i think oojia or whatever that notorious replica maker sells their fabric.
>>
>>8726027
yeah I think what's happening is everyone is trying to sell stuff to make some more money before the holidays but then no one is buying because they want to save money for the holidays. I think it depends on what you have up for sale though. I had a few things up that weren't selling but just today I sold 3 items - two of them were "hot ticket" items/things that I knew were going to sell fast because they were more popular and then one was an item I had been trying to sell for a long time, I think being persistent really is what helped my post get noticed but also I may have drawn extra attention to it because of keywords from the more popular items being in my post on the sales groups.

you will sell eventually, you just have to be persistent - but it definitely is slow right now. I don't sell a lot of popular or sought-after items but usually I've found my sales go within a few days to a week. with my recent sales they've been going on for 2+ weeks.

besides xmas and holy lantern I think it's also because there's some upcoming/current releases a good amount of people are trying to save up for or just bought.
>>
>>8726950
>>8726954
this please
>>
>>8727033
bitch that stuff is sold on y!j and secondhand sites all the fucking time, did you even try
>>
Is there a list detailing upcoming lucky packs anywhere?
>>
>>8727006
There was a skirt coord thread just a short time ago. I think I saw both skirts. I think both are super cute though
>>
>>8727070
ah bitch you know it, shits been slow, I'm starting to get the shakes over here.
>>
>>8726027
I hope so, then maybe there'll be less people trying to get that new AP release.
>>
>>8727076
I'm not sure if any of the brands have even released information yet. Lolita Updates on FB is probably your best bet to keep checking up on though, or tenshi shop.
>>
>>8726897
I would like it but the checkered pattern kinda ruins it for me.
>>
>>8726256
Any of you seagulls please take photos of whats inside and send to brands. Would love to see this shop full of stolen clothing go up in flames.
>>
This is kind of OT but I would love to see a website called "CosMart" that's like lacemarket but for cosplayers.
>>
>>8727083
Moitie:
OP: http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p495996279
Skirt: http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p495996083

VM:
OP: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/192978026
OP: http://page21.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j367869677
Bolero: http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u72263307

JetJ:
Blouse?: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/204745813
Headbow: http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p494572104

Baby:
Jacket: http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v432525223
Skirt: http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n153241810

AatP: http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k191217311

IW:
JSK: http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l326423926

Millefleurs:
OP: http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w129240811

Meta:
Bustier: http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u85550007

Hope you get your fix, anon
>>
Heads up on the Dozing Cat release- Meta says they'll do a second round of reservations of the hakama JSK since they're anticipating it'll sell out.
http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/m-metamornews1200.html/language/en
>based Meta looking out for us
>>
>>8727157
not that anon, but i like the cut of your jib.
>>
>>8726874
Pretty sure that's a required part of any customs form, so probably not?

>>8726939
Same.

>>8727159
Meta is so good about reserves, bless
>they want allll the lolita cash they can get
>>
>>8727159
Is it sad that I know I probably won't look good in this? Like, I just have a feeling that it will look horrible on me but I do want it
>>
>>8727180
I mean, as much as I love this print anon, it's a really wacky one. I doubt this is going to looking flabbergastingly gorgeous on everyone - imo it's more about how you coordinate it. If you want it, get it, since you'll probably be able to sell this later if you decide you really dont want it anymore.
>>
>>8726971
Postal worker anon here:

When parcels don't have enough postage on them they will get rejected (either they'll be sent back to you and you have to pay the postage to pick them up or they'll be held at the receiver's post office and they'll have to pay the different for the item to be released), but it's only if a person (the sorting clerk) catches it, which is very unlikely they will. Usually we'd only catch it on non-flat rate pieces that are absurdly heavy. HOWEVER, the post office provides Priority shipping boxes that aren't flat rate and look almost identical. It's possible that you grabbed a flat rate and a non-flat rate that were next to each other. $6.65 sounds like a likely price for a non-flat rate Priority box. These boxes are for extremly light stuff that is larger and also to be cut up and re-shaped into different sized boxes if you have an odd item that needs to go Priority.

Sorry for the novel, hope that helps.
>>
>>8727210
>>8727170
>>8727159
Please help me, relatively newfag here. It's 12 pm in Japan and so that dress starts in 5 hours. Do I need an SS for meta? And is the plain jsk worth getting or will I need an OP/ the fancy jsk if I want to sell it in a couple years
>>
>>8727214
Ohhhhhhkay.

So it was shipped priority for sure (like I used a priority label, and it says priority 2-day on the receipt), but what you're saying is, I just happened to pick up a box that wasn't flat rate and therefore it had a different shipping price based on the weight. That would make sense because on the receipt for that item, it lists the weight, but on the other one that was in a flat rate box, it doesn't and just says (flat rate).

What you said about grabbing a different box makes sense too, because the other shape box that is definitely a flat rate box, are from a batch I got from USPS online. This particular box I saw on my way out during a previous visit to the post office and grabbed just in case I needed to ship an item that needed a box with those particular dimensions. What you said about the lightweight items makes sense too since it was just a bonnet I was shipping.

I'm trying to think about how the box looked before I sent it out...I think when I did grab I thought it looked a little different from the other self-sealing flat rate medium boxes I've used before but I just didn't think anything of it - but who knows if my brain is just making that up right now after reading your post.

Nevertheless, thanks for clearing that up anon! If my buyer ends up having to pay for anything I'll just pp her the money, it's not a excruciating amount of money anyways.
>>
>>8727226
No one is going to help you if you can't even read meta's fucking website that is in ENGLISH.
>>
>>8727235
You'll be fine, don't worry! They never catch postage discrepancies on priority boxes unless they were just dropped off with postage already on them, since that's the only time they'd have to check. But yeah, the flat rate and non flat rate look almost 100% the same for the medium size, the only difference is that one says flat rate, but the shape and size, if I can remember correctly, are exactly the same. I'll have to check when I work again, but don't worry, you should be good!
>>
>>8727235
>>8727244

I should also add that I had no idea there were two different priority boxes - one flat rate and one not. I'll have to take a closer look next time I'm at the post office! This is also useful information in case I need to ship smaller items in the future - I generally prefer shipping in boxes just cause it seems more safe to me (I know they can get crushed but w/e) as opposed to envelopes. Thanks muchly anon!
>>
Wait, does meta still ship internationally? Why do they have a tenso thing on their page?
>>
File: 1082.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1082.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>8727157
Damn anon, you're too good to me, I'm blown away.
>>
>>8727241
>that capitalized emphasis
kek
>>
>>8726027
What fucking sucks are the 4 people I've had drop out on sales this past 2 weeks.
>>
Has anyone had any success removing gross discoloration from colored brand socks? I obtained some socks awhile ago when I bought a dress from a friend and she included the socks for free because the previous owner mucked them up. On the other hand, they're still not as gross as some other socks I've seen. Everything I'm finding for cleaning socks is "throw them in bleach!" but that's sort of the last thing I want to do unless I spot treat the worst areas with diluted colorsafe bleach.
>>
>>8725558
>>8725593
>>8725923
Thanks guys.
>>
>>8726897
So ready. I'm ordering the skirt though since I know I am too big in the chest atm for that OP... But I'll go for it on the second hand sales in a few months.

This is my first time buying brand not in second hand sales though and I'm wondering about how long it will be before I will have the physical skirt.

>>8727141
It makes me think of like a retro themed yukata with the checkers, but I get how it's not your cup of tea.
>>
>>8727325
Try baking soda with water to create a thick paste and use a old tooth brush to scrub the mixture into the stains. Then wet the sock to remove the paste and repeat as much as you need. It usually lifts up most discolorations, smell, and dirt.
>>
>>8727344
Meta will send you a confirmation email after you make the reservation/pre-order with a general time frame in which Your order should arrive. Based off my last pre-order with them, they will probably be ready sometime in the middle of December? Perhaps slightly earlier? Or even later if they get a huge volume of orders. Between the time I ordered and the time it arrived at Meta's warehouse or w/e I don't think it was even a full month I waited - it was just over 3 weeks. I have no idea how much this arrival time is affected by the popularity of an item but if this is super popular and they get a lot of orders it may take slightly longer than that as well, plus then you'll have to factor in holiday shipping times too since December is when that starts to kick up.
>>
>>8727354
Asked in another thread, but /cgl/ seems to be one of the slower boards here.

Does anyone know if there are any lolita groups or meetups in NZ? I'm interested in it, but it also seems like a really social thing so I'd want to make sure I get along with at least some the people doing it in my area before I make any huge commitments.
>>
>>8726897
Is the kimono style JSK cut high waisted or...?
>>
>>8727354
Thank you anon!
>>
>>8726460
>not comfortable wearing a sleeveless dress without a blouse
same.
>>
>>8727364
Thanks anon.
>>
>>8727261

They still ship internationall and will also ship to Tenso.

Sorry about the Tenso thing. They may have put it up after I asked them if they will ship to Tenso (since baby doesn't).
>>
>>8726918
Nobody is yelling anon. Post unrelated.
>>
>>8726966
Infanta? YES. INFANTA TAKES FOREVER.
>>
File: why.jpg (1MB, 2148x825px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
1MB, 2148x825px
>>8726256
I come bearing gifts. Smh Putumayo.
>>
>>8727405
Bless you for this delicious sauce.
Any Houston anons who can check it out?
>>
>>8726256
The AM fuck fest will never end
>>
>>8727409
Me and a friend will actually be in the area on Saturday (We're going to FIT), should we go in and take some sneak pics and snoop it out?
>>
>>8727460
Yes please fellow gull we want to know what shit they have.
>>
>>8727401
Good to know. All of the stuff I've ordered from them before must have been in stock then because I've only ever waited a week or less for items to be shipped out.
>>
Who else here staying up for dozing cat? Red, yellow, or black colorway? I am gonna try for a black yukata cut
>>
>>8727539
That green/white/yellow colorway in yukata cut.
>>
>>8727539
not staying up but I just woke up and had an alarm set lol. I am really determined.

should I just get the black hakama cut jsk and check out asap and not wait to add accessories to my order? what is the most popular color for that cut right now?
>>
>>8727539
Staying up to see what sells out first. I really want the bustle JSK in black but I don't get paid til the 25th, and I doubt it'll make it through the night. Will probably hop on the hakama reservations when they open up.
>>
>>8727549
fyi this *is* the pre-order/reserve

you don't pay meta until the stuff arrives too though I am unsure if you truly do not pay and if they place a hold at first or not
>>
>>8726460
I wear more accessories now. I learned about good skin care and need to learn about good make up. I also match colors better and look more critical at my normal looks.
>>
So much lagging, but I think I got the cut and color I wanted for the Dozing Cat release.
>>
>>8727539

is money on the site crashing from people trying to get it or just it being reset with the new items?
>>
>>8727539
I'm trying to get the black skirt but I got an error message and a cost that can't be right!
>>
>>8727576
FUCK AND BECAUSE THE SITE WANTED TO CRASH I DIDNT GET IT!
>>
>>8727539
my internet was so slow I couldn't get anything... I'm glad meta is doing a second round of reservations.
>>
>>8727539
I think I got the antique white OP plus barrettes. Wow first time I was worried about a Meta release. Shit sold out fast.
>>
>>8727579
lol
>>
gdi I forgot I had items in my cart because a friend had wanted something but never got back to me about what color and by the time I removed them everything was sold out.

the good news is that I have pretty much only ever gotten a meta reserve item via their website like once, every other time I've had to email them, and only once out of those times I was on a wait list, so, don't give up hope
>>
>>8727571
That's what was happening to me. I got an error message when I entered my card and it was telling me a coast of 48,500 which could be right like at all... I just now I'm too upset to go to bed.
>>
What does it mean if your PayPal payment was successful but the meta site showed it as being sold out after returning from the PayPal screen? It sent me back to a checkout cart. Did I get it or will the payment be refunded.

Dang I wish I had clicked faster once it loaded
>>
File: dozing cat yay.png (882KB, 1770x624px) Image search: [Google]
dozing cat yay.png
882KB, 1770x624px
>>8727569
goddamn I know right. my page did load faster than the TJ bloodbath though - during TJ it took me 5 or 6 minutes for the page to load though I still managed to get what I wanted (black jsk) once everything loaded.

I'm >>8727548 (went for the black hakama jsk plus accessories) decided to just go for the jsk first and then go back into the mess for accessories after and I'm SO glad I did that because that cut and color sold out pretty damn quickly. Pic related is what I came out with. What did you gulls get?
>>
The kimono style one in white was sold out. Even though they had the other white JSK in stock, it felt like I was forcing myself to like it.. So, whatever justification I can get to not get it
>>
>>8727539
I had no chance in getting the hakama jsk, black and red sold out before the page could even load, less than 10 mins in?
But I got a skirt, socks and a ribbon barrette, I guess I'll fight for the jsk next time.
>>
>>8727584
*combs not barrettes.
>>
Damn. I managed to get the hakama dress in bordeaux. I tried to get the matching scarf but some how ended up with the scarf in black. That's the first time Meta's site has crashed on me and I managed to get what I sort of wanted.

Now if I don't get an email saying something is out of stock...that is a totally different story.
>>
>>8727460
Hells yes anon you know it. You'll be giggling like school girls getting your cheap thrills. I'm sure by now someone has tipped them off so do be extra sneaky.
>>
>>8727591
Should get a PayPal receipt.
>>
>>8727590
That's tooo bad~

I wonder whooo could've gotten it :^)
>>
Thread is dying, someone make a new one
>>
>>8727594
I had like 2 tabs open at once, from the shortcut bookmark and from the link on the main page. Managed to get in through the former after a few minutes, and then the lag from there wasn't so bad. I also went for the hakama jsk first (in white though), and went back for accessories but finally decided there weren't any accessories I really liked.
>>
>>8727601
I got the PayPal receipt but just thought it was weird meta didn't confirm it. Not heartbroken if i didn't because I'll just try again next time it opens up, but I'm hoping my account won't be charged if I didn't get it this time lol. I have never liked anything enough to actually preorder it before, I was surprised how fast it went
>>
New thread
>>8727615
>>
>>8727539
so wait, we can email meta about the second round now or?
>>
>>8727610
yeah I also had a couple tabs open. the nice thing about meta is usually once the site loads there isn't too much trouble after that (like the cart doesn't take ages to load or anything like that, or at least not in my experience)

I spent some time before reservations opened up to think about which accessories I wanted. I just decided to get some now for convenience later but FYI definitely check back later on when the sets are released normally (for those who don't know usually the way meta does it is a pre-order, and then the regular release after all the pre-order dresses ship) because I found with my previous pre-order (pink lemonade) they released accessories after the pre-order, a bunch of neat ones. dunno if meta does the same with their kimono prints but I'm just really hoping for some wrist cuffs lol
>>
>>8727608
>page 2
>dying

yeah it's autosaging but no need to be dramatic senpai
>>
>>8727610
I'll have to try that method next time. This was the first time I've ever done something like this (thank you grown up job). And even though I didn't get anything it was still fun trying.
>>
>>8727627
I am way too adept at buying things online, lol. For wanted items, prep everything beforehand. If you can make an account, make it. Input the necessary information beforehand so you don't have to rush-type it. Run through the scenario in your head: what buttons do you need to click, what information do you need to provide? Actually physically run the scenario to see if you'll run into any problems. Have a timer and as soon as it's time, click the button. Avoid refreshing because you'll lose your 'spot in line', so to speak.

If you fail at the above, lurk around the page. It might become available again.
>>
Does anybody know where to get some decent boots that don't have a heel? The winters here are hard enough to walk through as it is. All I can find are those gothy boots with buckles & things.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.