[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarassing moments in cosplay/j fash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 12

File: 1432501918183.jpg (87KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1432501918183.jpg
87KB, 500x333px
Embarassing moments you had in cosplay or jfash go! Share the shame. I will begin with what happened today
>day off todah
>decides to dress in sweet lolita
>put on a cute coord and feels good
>decides to go to a nice cafe to treat myself to a pastry
>everything is going well at the cafe,eating a slice of cake with some hot cocoa
>suddenly bowels movement
>oh god i have to poop so bad
>go to the cafe's toilet in a hurry
>release...quite loudly...
>thankfully there is no one right?
>Right as i open the goddamn door i see about 5 women standing waiting for their turn silently staring at me
>ohno.jpg
>wash hands and run away before even finishing cocoa and cake
>>
>>8722219
BONER WHY YOU DO THIS
FUCK
>>
>>8722219
Is this bait?
>>
I legitimately avoid doing fun things like going out and car rides to conventions because of my IBS-D. It sucks so much.
>>
>>8722258
Please tell me you are kidding anon

>>8722262
No. No. I wish it was. I feel deadly embarassed when i think about their faces judging silently. I mean i know we ALL had similar problems at one point but it's still pretty embarassing. But hey it could have been worse like people i knew or something.
>>
>>8722219
>oh god i have to poop so bad
>go to the cafe's toilet in a hurry
>release...quite loudly...

>FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>>
File: tumblr_lywumknjcr1r25gtgo4_250.gif (570KB, 245x196px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lywumknjcr1r25gtgo4_250.gif
570KB, 245x196px
>>8722219
>open the goddamn door
>the goddamn door
>>
>>8722219
At least you didn't shit on your dress. THAT would have been embarassing.
>>
>>8722219
>LOL SHE POOPED WHAT A FUCKING DORK
Please stop this.
Nobody thinks like this.
>>
>>8722299
Your be surprised by how many people are embarrassed about having to shit in public toilets. Even without IBS/similar. I had a friend in uni who would walk half a mile home to get apartment if she had to go, rather than use campus toilets. She told me she was scared that she'd be humiliated if she made it smell bad in the stall.

Hell, that poopouri company is making a killing for that reason. And even SNL makes Jones about how using cocaine is a lesser sun at a party than taking a dump.
>>
>>8722322
>her apartment
>jokes
>lesser sin

Thanks autocorrect
>>
>>8722322
Plenty of people are embarrassed but anyone actively judging someone else for POOPING!!!!!! is a fucking idiot. Everyone does it. Unless you managed to stink up the bathroom to high heaven or hogged the single stall for 5+ minutes, nobody has the right to stink eye them no matter how "loud" you think their normal bodily functions are.

OP I guarantee you those ladies were annoyed that they were having to wait for so long to get into the bathroom. Those doors are heavy as fuck, I doubt they could even hear you.
>>
>>8722455
...Although now that I think about this, nothing about the story makes sense.

>Assume it's a single cafe stall with a heavy door so OP can't hear newcomers approach. How the fuck did she leave the bathroom THEN wash her hands
>Assume it's a bathroom with multiple stalls. How did she not hear FIVE different fucking people come in?

Successful bait?
>>
>>8722455
>nobody has the right to stink eye them no matter how "loud" you think their normal bodily functions are
But nobody does judge you? Even if you're "hogging" the stall, at worst they might be annoyed you're taking so long, but no one out-right judges you unless you leave blood and diarrhea all over the stall.

>>8722457
>How the fuck did she leave the bathroom THEN wash her hands
She didn't. She left the stall, saw everyone looking at her, then washed her hands and left both the bathroom and the cafe.

>Assume it's a bathroom with multiple stalls. How did she not hear FIVE different fucking people come in?
The door to the bathroom might not have been very loud, or it's quite possible she was so busy with her business that she didn't notice.
>>
>>8722457
Yeah, if she didn't hear them come in they probably didn't hear her either.
>>
>>8722457
>>8722462
Some toilets in the UK don't actually have a door into the room itself, instead there's a wall that stops you from seeing directly in, but once you walk around the wall you're at the sinks/stalls, so it's perfectly possible to not hear anyone enter
>>
>>8722455
>Plenty of people are embarrassed but anyone actively judging someone else for POOPING!!!!!! is a fucking idiot.
Agreed. Guess Kate didn't know that.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>ITT: shitposting
>>
>>8722510
That was bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>8722475
toot
>>
>>8722462
>But nobody does judge you?
Did... did you miss the point of OP's story? If this is real and not bait, she clearly thought the women were judging her for pooping so loud.
>>
>>8722510
I like you.
>>
>>8722510
my hero
>>
>>8722510
OP here i laughed hard

>>8722475
>Kate
kek
But more seriously i was just so into my "business" and thinking about things i didn't heard them in the first place. Sorry, we can move on now.
>>
>>8722286
>kek
>>
>>8722455
>>8722457
Probably bait, yes. But when I mentioned the SNL thing, I mentioned it because there are people out there who do judge you for taking too long/making a stink/whatever, because OMG! POOP! Same as there are still people who get judgemental about women having their periods, and having to change their pads/tampons/etc. in public.

People are assholes.
>>
Back on the topic of embarrassing topics. This one is about me being completely retarded.

>Dress in lolita to run some errands
>Drive around a lot, so by the time I need to do my last thing I've needed to pee for a while
>Last item of business is to buy some fabric
>Enter the store, all the while pee shivers are happening
>I'm too socially retarded to ask where the restroom is or if there is one I can use
>I have my fabrics, all of a sudden I NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW
>It just comes out
>Drips down to my shoes
>Makes a little puddle where I am standing
>I'm wearing sheer socks so no one can see anything and my petti has been peed on, but it's not obvious because my dress covers it
>hopefully no one notices the smell?
>Finish purchasing my fabric, wonder if anyone will ever know or remember me
>Book it the fuck out of there, drive to my best friend's place
>She opens the door to me standing barefoot and apologizing profusely
>Lets me take a shower and gives me some old bloomers, then tells me a story about how she once accidentally peed on her petticoat
>tl;dr I'm too retarded to ask for a bathroom and make bad life decisions
>>
>>8724089
I've had it happen before
though not in lolita/jfashion
and it was because I had a uti
and in the uni cafeteria

but it was a night class so no one was there except the poor cashier who couldn't see me from the angle
>>
one year ago

>came home one night wearing lolita, really need to take a dump
>managed to take petti and jsk off, omg im free
>RACE TO THE BATHROOM
>mfw roomate is taking a long ass shower
>FFFUUUU
>S-SHIT ICANT HOLD IT IN
>my cat stares at me, wondering whats wrong
>OK I HAVE TO DO THIS
>squats down, takes off bloomers and panties
>TAKES A MASSIVE DUMP IN LITTER BOX
>cat stares at me, his fur puffed up and pupils dilated WHY R U USING MY BOX
>sorry boy i didnt want to do this omfg
>dam feels guud to release
>tho if roomie walks out ill be fked
>quickly cover up the mess with the shovel
>thank god we keep the spare toilet rolls in the living room, cat gets messy sometimes
>grab one and immediately crab walk back to room at full speed
>close door and wipes ass

wow what did i just do...

>takes off everything lolita, changes into t-shirt and boxers
>moments later i hear the shower turn off and roommate's door open and close
>goes to bathroom to dispose of ass wipes, washes hands
>waits 2-3 hours until i know for sure roommate is sleeping
>goes into living room to clean the litter box, cat still looks scared
>IM SO SORRY

roommate never found out i shat in the litter box

only the cat knows
>>
>>8724137
This is the best thing I've read all day
>>
>>8722219
>>8724089
Do people just wear lolita on normal occasions, outside of meets and stuff? Interesting.

Anyway...

>cosplaying Gumi at con
>crazed tween girl appears
>begs me for a hug
>agree
>WHAM! unexpected bear hug
>vice grip squeezes a deafening fart from my butt
>it sounds like a trombone
>dash off, leaving girl traumatized
>>
>>8723263
I can piss and change my pad in under 2 minutes, then I leave the stall to wash my hands. I judge women real fucking hard for taking longer than that in restrooms, unless I can smell their shit and then I realize they have a decent reason.

Ever since high school women's bathrooms have had the longest, most pointless lines compared to men's, and it's the stupidest shit ever. Girls are literally the worst and I have never understood the holdup.

I don't judge for ~grossness~, I judge people for taking their sweet time.

also,
>another period thread ho boy
>>
>>8724137
I'm laughing so hard holy shit
>>
>>8724187
Some people just have a lot of pee, calm down
>>
>>8724137

Top kek. /thread
>>
>>8724174
>>8724217
it was hell when it happened, i couldn't look my roomie in the eye for a whole week

>hey guess what i took a shit in the living room a few days ago while you were in the shower

nope
>>
>>8723950
>>8723977
>>8723989
Now I feel awkward because I love pooping outside of home. I think "fuck yeah, I can use as much toilet paper as I want for free!"
>>
>>8724137
Not in lolita or anything, but I've had to shit in the trash bin I keep in my room for the same reason. I was moving out soon so I just chucked the whole thing in the apartment dumpster.
All this IBS talk today makes me want to get tested...
>>
File: 1446465590527.gif (113KB, 351x398px) Image search: [Google]
1446465590527.gif
113KB, 351x398px
>>8724182
>it sounds like a trombone

Oh god, my sides
>>
File: blush.gif (202KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
blush.gif
202KB, 720x405px
>>8724187
Hey man, pooping is hard.
>>
>>8724296
Anon are you me?
>>
>>8722551
Did... did you miss what the anon I was replying to said? I mean, I re-stated it right there in the post: "nobody has the right to stink eye them no matter how 'loud' you think their normal bodily functions are"
>>
>>8722510
Carloooos.
>>
>>8724137
Omg anon, bless you, and your roommate's cat.
>>
>>8724187
>I am perfect, so why isn't everyone me?
>>
>>8724187
I don't judge for taking a while, but I hate when girls can't do ANYTHING in the bathroom while someone else is there. I'm talking sitting completely still in the stall until whoever leaves.
I just want to shout, "Everyone defecates, get over yourself princess"
>>
>>8724187
Do you forget that men's bathrooms have both urinals and cubicles so it's natural that the process is quicker?
>>
Ngl I do get pretty disgusted if someone makes noise in a public bathroom but at the same time I wouldn't judge them for it because I'm sure if we all never had to poop or pee again that we wouldn't.
>>
>>8724182
You could have saved face by farting Naname World.
>>
>>8724137

I thought this story was going to end with your roommate seeing the giant human-sized poop in the box and taking your cat to the vet, but now that I think about it I think that was a different story entirely...
>>
>>8724089
>tfw no desperate to pee lolita gf
thank god this is 4chan.
>>
File: 1437621961709.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1437621961709.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>8722510
>filename in Dutch
hey gurl heyy
>>
>>8724182
>Do people wear lolita fashion as fashion

Are you serious
>>
>>8724182
>Do people just wear lolita on normal occasions?

Yeah, some people do it every day or as often as they can.
>>
>>8726011
>>8726620

Well it seems very embarrassing to wear such clothing without a special purpose. Like i'd have to explain to normies all the time or risk being asked stupid questions by little kids like, "Are you in a play/are you a princess, Miss?" Would just rather save it for the good times so it would feel special and not mundane.
>>
>>8726629
kill yourself.
>>
>>8726629
I wear it as daily clothes. It's just fashion, albeit a fancier one.
>>
>>8726629
I wear it daily, and on a normal day I tone it down a lot. I still get strange looks sometimes but thankfully am gothic/classic so most people probably assume that I'm a normal goth and it's not more attention than anyone else in a niche subculture would get. Also helps to live in a pretty progressive city.

However, going back to the thread topic, it also means there's more likely for stupid shit to happen while you're wearing your nice clothes.
>the time I got food poisoning and barfed all over my Millefleurs OP
>the dress was fine
>>
>>8726629
Well that's you, then. Not all lolita is balls to the wall frilly and over the top, it can certainly be made appropriate for most situations. I love lolita so I wear as often as I can. For me personally, leaving it to sit in my closet so it's "more special" when I do wear it out would be a huge waste. Many of us have entire wardrobes, not just two or three special occasion dresses.
>>
>>8726629
Why would I let my favorite clothes rot in a closet when I can wear them out and enjoy them?
>>
>>8726636
Huh, I never thought of it as just fashion, that's interesting. Maybe I just see it as a costume too much.
>>
>>8724187
I use pee time as me time. Need time to recharge and in a bathroom stall is the perfect way to do it. If there's a long line I'll hurry up sure but I'm not gonna rush for no reason.
>>
>>8726643
Try wearing it out, just a simple outfit. You'll see you really won't get ten million questions asked if you're not wearing a huge scepter, big wig or extravagant lacy blouses or underskirts. Personally I only get an occasional old lady telling me I look cute and that's about it.
>>
>>8722219
Basically you should ensure that you will not have to use the restroom for any reason once you leave your house during your outing. If you have to, you should've had less to eat/drink, or you should probably wear diapers or something.

We're adults, we can hold it until we get home. Eat better diet if you feel that you have to shit more than once a day.

This doesn't include people with IBS, chron's disease or whatever fucking ailment you possess that causes issues. For people like that, I know you can't help it and of course you shouldn't be expected to. Public restrooms are for emergencies or medical needs basically.

The reason the lines are so long, is because some people think that they can't wait till they get home and try to use a restroom which is meant for rare occasions or special needs, taking up valuable stalls that someone with chrons disease or such might need.
>>
>>8726655
???????Âż?????
10/10 I'm really assed up
>>
>>8722322
as someone with IBD and loud/smelly/messy/frequent poops, I pretty much wait for other people to leave or find another bathroom if possible. My school building has one bathroom per floor with only two stalls each so if I'm going to have to wait around to let 'er rip, I just say fuck it and find another one. I figure it's a public courtesy but I also just don't like the idea of being recognized as "that girl who probably lives on a diet of burritos" when I'm actually "that girl who will never have a good poop again for the rest of her life."
>>
>>8726655
You have no idea of the hardship of what having slightly weaker than average bladder/bowel control can cause to a girl. How dare you imply that people who use public restrooms whenever they feel the need to go should wear diapers, that's so humiliating to us, for nothing more than just how we are.

Public restrooms are there to be used.
>>
>>8726681
Yep! Also holding pee in can cause further incontinence, as well as UTIs and yeast infections. Holding poo in can lead to constipation. God I'm gnna be pissed all night now thanks
>>
>>8726655
You think public toilets are only really meant for people with chrons disease and IBS? This is either a bizarrely specific troll or you've gone full retard. Holding it "like an adult" is unhealthy. If you're properly hydrated you will need to pee every couple hours or so. Shall we limit our outings to 2 hours max? Guess most movies are out of the question!
>>
>>8726011
>>8726620
Oh, okay.

It just seems like a lot of effort for an outfit outside of special occasions. I'd be afraid of getting my loli shit dirty in everyday life.
>>
>>8726705
>I'd be afraid of getting my loli shit dirty in everyday life.
Why? You just throw it in the washer with the rest of your clothes
>>
>>8726706
But it can only take so many washes?
>>
>>8726710
I've had clothes that I wear really often hold up well with wash after wash after wash. Just use a mild detergent and cold water, it's not made of sugar.
>>
>>8726710
I only wash my dresses after 2-3 wears. They're usually worn over multiple layers of clothing, so they don't touch your skin much, and I have a pretty decent sized wardrobe so I can cycle through them a long time without washing. Then, I just handwash them all at once in a tub.
>>
>>8722264
Preach on
>>
>>8726655
>Eat better diet if you feel that you have to shit more than once a day
Anon you know that you're supposed to poop more than once, right? Like its a sign of a poor diet if you DONT.... I mean, you eat solid food more than once a day, I hope?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>lactose intolerant
>if I eat any kind of dairy I get explosive, loud diarrhea within a half hour
>afraid to tell anyone because it's fucking embarrassing

>at con
>late at night, in hotel room with friends
>friends looking into getting some dinner
>most places nearby are expensive af, so it's hard
>they all decide on ordering pizza
>ohfuck.gif
>they all ask me what I want
>"I'm good with whatever"
>they order a big ass pizza from Dominos, and some stuffed cheese bread
>everyone digs in when it arrives
>they ask me what I'm waiting for
>tell them I'm not hungry
>"you said you were starving like an hour ago...?"
>make up excuse about how I don't feel well
>tell them I'm going to take a trip to CVS to get some pepto bismol
>get there and buy some peanuts and a Naked smoothie
>cram it down my throat and head back
>return to room
>"hey anon, my stomach hurts can I have some of your pepto bismol?"
>awkward silence
>tell her no
>crawl under sheets
>cry inside

There are a million ways I would have handled that better now that I think about it, but damn. I couldn't even make up an excuse for how I acted.
>>
>>8727104
Just tell them you're intolerant next time? They still could have ordered pizza but I'm sure someone would have walked with you somewhere else. If not then those friends arent much worth having.
>>
>>8727108
They know now, but still think I'm weird for not telling them right away.

I was just really insecure back then so bringing up anything involving poop was a big no for me, and the main symptom of lactose intolerance is diarrhea
>>
Boyfriend broke up with me while we were in a mall and i was in full lolita mode. I'm not usually a crier, but I'd had a shit time recently and that was the icing on the cake, so burst into tears after he left and was sat on a bench in the mall sobbing. Pretty sure looking back that it was actually some kind of breakdown.
>>
File: 4.png (113KB, 299x298px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
113KB, 299x298px
>>8724187
Some people just take a little longer to pee, or are shy about peeing and need a minute to "warm up" when the bathroom is ready. Some women take more than 5 seconds to change a pad/tampon, or are older and shakier and it takes them longer to wipe and get their clothes on. Some people wear belts or tight pants that take more than a second to get back on and readjust.

You're a fucking retard for being mad about this. Like, it doesn't even make sense to be angry at someone taking an extra minute unless you can tell they're just being shitty (like if they're on the phone or something).
>>
>>8728758
I'm sorry that happened to you anon. I've only had one douche bag bf break up with me in public. And he even admitted that the reason why he did it there was because he wanted it to be easier and thought I'd keep it classy and not cry. Ran into the bathroom and cried for 15 minutes.
>>
>>8724137
>WHY R U USING MY BOX
Imagining the cat's face makes me laugh so hard.
>>
>>8726629
you sound like a normie
>>
>>8724137
I had likr, escalations of laughter as i read this. I was laughing so hard that my boss radiod over because in my guard shack CCTV he saw me doubled over clutching my sides with a pained expression. Jesus christ you straight up gave me flash back to the females in my MP unit getting mad at eachother and doing zany shit like this.
>>
>>8726977
What? I poop once a week, maybe twice if I'm feeling unwell.
>>
>>8734581
That sounds really unhealthy
>>
>>8734581
While there isn't really a normal amount of poo everyone should shoot for (somwe here between three times a day to once every couple days, I've read, is typically within a healthy range, depending on the person), an entire week sounds like you are seriously lacking some nutrients. Do you ever come anywhere close to fiber or caffeine?
>>
>>8726629
I wear lolita to school on occasion, and keeping track of responses is well worth the effort of waking up early. One person asked me today why I bothered with my outfit if it wasn't for a costume, and when I replied why not, they stared at me for a good minute before saying that I asked the question of life.
We were both late for class.
>>
I think the most embarrassing moment for me in cosplay had to be 2 years ago The con I mostly attend has a hotel entrance that's upstairs rarely used so often has guests using it to get back and forth. Staff had us waiting to let some through. The crowd there was cheering and waving. So I did too. And one of the guests high fived a few of us including me. My friend behind me huffed and whined at me confusing me.
I'd apparently just high fived one of the musical guests. A member of Jam Project without knowing and just blankly stared at them.
My friends still don't let me live it down.
>>
>>8730939
Iktf
I'm glad I'm alone at work right now because I busted out laughing
Fittingly I was also sitting on the toilet
>>
>>8734646
Your friend would probably kill me for not taking a selfie with every guest I meet, jam project included
>>
>>8724187
sorry to clue you but tampons take a lot longer to change than a pad.
>>
>>8726655
are you fucking broken? i drink 3+ litres of water a day and work 8 hour retail shifts, toilets are there to be used.
>we're adults we can hold it til we get home
>you should wear diapers or something
>??????
>>
>>8724187
I agree, I'm usually the same way unless Ive been holding in my pee for a while.
then it ends up being one of those austin power pees and you're just waiting… and waiting for your bladder to finish up and it just keeps coming out.
>>
I thought of a sorta embarrassing moment not mine but. At a con I attended there was a Cammy who had one of those cameltoe inserts to prevent it. Cept she didn't place it in correctly. And it jutted in the most painfully obvious way. But when I approached hoping to spare her further obvious stares (which she took as awe in her outfit) She just was so rude and pretty much told me to fuck off before I could really say anything.
She had a lot of pictures taken. I kinda always wondered what her reaction was when viewing.
>>
>>8734966
It depends. I normally wear tampons but I have lighter periods especially after I've been on bc. So usually it takes no longer than changing a pad for me. I can see it taking longer if it's heavier. Normally I'm in and out of the bathroom too, unless I'm in lolita or cosplay and then I have to fix makeup, make sure everything is sitting right, admire myself... lol
>>
>>8726655
Holy shit
>>
Not bathroom related embarrassment: at my first meet one of the other girls was walking in front of me and I thought her wig was tangled so i reached to straighten it and realized it was her real hair hanging down under the wig. I felt so embarrassed that I even decided to touch her without saying anything plus realizing my mistake....
>>
>>8734646
I'm sorry, but what? Why did a JAM Project member decide to randomly high five you? Also what hotel was this and which entrance?

Polite sage, cos no contriboots
>>
>>8727112
Most people don't even know that lactose intolerance causes diarrhea, they just know it as "allergic to milk", and probably think you'll get hives or swell up if you have it.
>>
>>8735195
Is reading hard for you? OP clearly said folk waiting to get in and asked to wait as the guests were brought in. And that she and a few others were high fived as the musical guests passed.

Seriously some of you fags :/ Like it's some conspiracy that guests would greet what appears to be fans waiting for them.
>>
>>8737094
I interpreted it slightly differently because I likely had a different hotel/room layout in mind. Not questioning that post, no need to be rude.
>>
Not exactly cosplay but once I was dressed as a witch for Halloween when I was about 8 and my hat caught fire. I didn't notice (it was only the tip and it was a very large hat) and went to answer the door, thinking it was my aunt, but it was actually my friends... and their parents. And I just stood there, on fire, wondering why everything smelt of burning plastic.
The most embarassing lolita moment I've had so far wasn't even mine, it was when my sister's ex-friend (hamplanet well on the way to becoming a galaxy) got into lolita and wanted to try on my brand. She grabbed a fully shirred JSK and went to the bathroom (without me knowing about it) but her parents arrived to pick her up a couple minutes later. Thankfully she didn't try it on, because it wouldn't stretch another 45cm, but I heard from my sister that she bought an AP replica and it was so tight that she had to cut herself out of it, because only one arm fit and she couldn't breathe.
>>
File: 518674.jpg (75KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
518674.jpg
75KB, 300x360px
>>8726655
Please god tell me this shit isn't serious
>>
File: 1445794441504.png (66KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1445794441504.png
66KB, 382x395px
>>8722219
>day off todah
>decides to dress in sweet lolita
>put on a cute coord and feels good
>decides to go to a nice cafe to treat myself to a pastry
>everything is going well at the cafe,eating a slice of cake with some hot cocoa

Sometimes I forget that half of us really were, in fact, born as the little girl.

Is there a worse pain than knowing you'll never be a girl and be able to do cute things?
>>
File: lactose_magic_cure.jpg (340KB, 1190x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lactose_magic_cure.jpg
340KB, 1190x1600px
>>8737054
lactose intolerance simply means your body doesn't produce lactate enzyme naturally
This means lactose sugars passes through your stomach undigested, where gut bacteria get to enjoy a milky buffet and produce lots of flatulence and other 'fun stuff'

Many people don't know lactase pills allow you to drink all the milk you want.
>>
>>8739028
i chuckled at this, they must have thought you were a badass witch with the most hardcore dedication.
>>
>>8739072
not serious enough to poop in public it seems
>>
>>8739113
Lactaid is gr8 but it also depends on how intolerant you are. I took two with a milkshake once and still got the shits later.
>>
>>8722457
I've been in single stall bathrooms in the UK where the sink isn't inside the stall, I assume it's so one person can shit whilst the person who used the loo before them washes their hands
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.