[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Thread >>8715449 Some Lolita-Related Threads Com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: bs-9780714847856.jpg (30KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
bs-9780714847856.jpg
30KB, 300x413px
Old Thread >>8715449

Some Lolita-Related Threads
Comm Thread >>8716442
Closet of Frills Thread >>8717322
Coord Help >>8689365
Dream Dress Thread >>8694705
Old-School Lolita >>8688812
Price Check Thread >>8683617
Stupid Lolita Questions >>8686235
Worn Thread >>8690934
Wardrobe Thread >>8716238
Brolita Thread >>8713032
Boystyle Thread >>8697142

Lolita Guidebook
http://thelolitaguidebook.tumblr.com/

How do you feel about the Fruits books? Suggestions for similar books or published literature on lolita?
>>
File: image.jpg (574KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
574KB, 2048x1367px
Don't know if this was posted anywhere but a Lolita in Melbourne got married and had a lolita styled wedding.
>>
>>8722247

If you're talking about that airmail chemical smell, it usually isn't persistent and will go away once you air it out for a while and wash it. If your scent is strong enough to transfer, it might be something else entirely.

You can try:
- airing it
- putting it into a bag with some kitty litter or baking soda
- soaking it with some vinegar (it neutralizes some scents)
>>
>>8722051
Everyone looks cute and elegant. Too bad the bride ruined her coord with those ugly fucking socks.
>>
>>8722515
I normally hate those socks but I think they fit well here
>>
>>8722051
This is so cute! I don't want a lolita wedding but damn, I want to be a lolita bridesmaid
>>
Bump because I also want to know about the Fruits books and other kind of books/magazines that inspire you. Imai Kira, Otome no Sewing, G&L Bible are the obvious answer but I'm also insterested in little gems or really good books.
>>
>>8722515
those socks look fine anon
i know they're overused as hell but the simple pattern here is much better than printed otks or rights
>>
Are there two generals right now? >8722599
>>
>>8722051
This is cute!
>I have that lavender op coming in the mail
I can't wait to get it now
>>
>>8722515
>hadn't looked at the picture yet
>already knew which socks you were talking about
>>
>>8722051
So many weird shoe choices.
>>
Anyone hoping for cute winter themed dresses? I want gingerbread bread man and candy cane dresses
>>
>>8722912
That's what I was thinking?
From the knees up they look fine
>>
>OP doesn't put Lolita General in subject line
>doesn't mention "Lolita General" in OP at all
>duplicate thread gets created, likely because this one will never show up in a catalog search

careful next time
>>
>>8722912
Maybe for this chick in purple but otherwise eh

Then again, I'm fine with shoes not matching
>>
>>8722051
Everyone looks lovely and nobody is wearing a shitty wig that makes everything look like a costume, its so nice to see such a well dressed group.
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 1367x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 1367x2048px
>>8722051
So the groom was just in a suit as well.
>I dont know anything about lolita but I though it was of interest.
>>
Is Hellolace officially a kill? All that shows up is a Dreamhost splash page. Then there's this post:
http://ribbonchocolate.tumblr.com/post/132894545075/sigh-hellolacenet-hacked-for-the-billionth-time
>>
>>8723579
No caps atm but the hello lace owner stated on their Twitter something along the lines of they weren't sure if they were going to bother to put it back up. Shame because it was a pretty cute site
>>
>>8723579
It was a really good site for explaining shit to newbies. Although I guess there's the Guide now.
>>
>>8723579
Eh, lolibrary was always better imo anyway
>>
>>8722051
I looks so weird to me that the girl second to the left is wearing the same socks as the bride.
>>
Because of the OP image and lack of subject, I thought this was a oldschool thread at first...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.