[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katsucon Photographers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 459
Thread images: 29

File: katsu.jpg (432KB, 2048x1537px) Image search: [Google]
katsu.jpg
432KB, 2048x1537px
Everyone is booking Katsucon shoots. who should I book. who to avoid?
>>
$60 is small con? And you'd think he'd have better photos for the amount you're paying..
>>
>>8713291
I know some people try to save a photo by making it black and white, but damn, try a little harder please!
>>
AssB is also doing discounted $20 shoots
>>
>>8713565
I don't get what's going on with the black and white one. Is that a cosplay and what happened to her mouth?
>>
>>8713622
Shes blowing out smoke
>>
>>8713581
Only if you're black. 100 dollars for whitey
>>
>>8713291
> Posts Vander ad
>Who should I book, who should I avoid

Either you are Vander (and it's like 95% that you are), or you've already made up your mind.

BTW, if you are Vander, this is the WORST place to advertise. You won't get money, but you will get a load of people bashing your pictures and the content of your character.

Actually, that being said, I'm gonna get the popcorn. Dis gon be gud.
>>
>>8713649
I have to block vander on Facebook. He spams in most of the Facebook group I'm in, and every time a cosplayer post their lineup he's the first to spam his page.
>>
>>8713657
See? :D

IT HAS BEGUN.
>>
>>8713649
It probably is considering he is always primed to spam the thread here for his next upcoming con about his "really reasonable" $90 pricetag while simultaneously shit talking how expensive better photographers are.

Vander, it's a little early to start hawking for Katsucon, isn't it?
>>
>>8713291
I don't think these photos are very good for any price. I see he works a lot with natural lighting but the faces are shadowed or over-exposed and post-production seems minimal.
>>
>>8713675
He overexposed every photo of me from our shoot. Had about 15 photos and not a single one turned out decent. He also likes to put weird filters on everything.
>>
Lol, after the thrashing Vander got in the CTcon thread he's still at it? XD
>>
Saw EMCP is working staff this year. Report his ass if he tries to hit on you.
>>
>>8713950
He's staff photographer
>>
>>8714018
Nah. I heard he's the head maid.

No shit Sherlock. What else is he good for
>>
>>8714066

Dancing
>>
>>8714069
Good one, anon. I lol'ed
>>
>>8713628
damn. that's really a poor choice of editing there.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 1208x1040px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1208x1040px
Is it bad policy to collect money from cosplayers prior to the con, but turn them down if they're fat and/or ugly? I'd keep the money too just because they wasted my time.
>>
>>8714557
wow this bait doesn't even deserve a reaction picture.
>>
>>8714563
I wasn't baiting
>>
>>8714557
Too much work. Just skype them and ask for nudes before the con.
>>
>>8714574
If they're fat and ugly, why would he want their nudes?

Also, if they cried about it on the internet, you'd lose EVEN MORE POINTS for trying to hit on a land whale.

Just ignore the fatties. Unless you need money.
>>
>>8714557

You should ask the cosplayer for their Facebook page and then if you don't like them you can say "Sorry, I'm all booked." or some shit.
>>
I understand paying a photographer for an out-of-convention photo location. Paying for the same, tired over-used hotel backdrops around a one mile radius? Bitches please.
>>
>>8714643
But he has a nice Sony camera.

Bitch won't shut up about it. Am I paying you for photos or your camera?
>>
>>8713291
check out Katsucon 2016 Photography on facebook. a lot of photographers are booking shoots right now.
>>
>>8714637
You can't just go out of your way to be nice to fatties though. You need to be aggressive, that way they don't come back to you the following year and hopefully get scared off from bothering other photographers.
>>
>>8715194
you have to handle it with tact or they will blast you on facebook/tumblr/twitter. just say you're booked and get it over with.
>>
>>8713291
Do not book or work with CJ Photography (Camilo Jalil) fucker canceled our photoshot and numerous gathering he scheduled less than a day before the con without any notice. he royally screwed up shit ton of people last katsucon
>>
>>8715194
"Bothering"?? They're trying to give you money you stupid fuck.
>>
>>8715428
you will never get cosfamous shooting cows.
>>
>>8715418
Which is ironic, since he was bitching out cosplayers who canceled on his shoots

All the good cosplay photographers won't be advertising or will barely be doing it
>>
>>8715418
Oh shit, I remember seeing his name on the 1449 group whats the deal with him?
>>
>>8715634
probably because he's part of the 1449. he's pretty tight with John Chea and his cronies
>>
Is Adam Wright going to Katsucon or Magfest next year? He wanted to go to both but he can't afford it lol.
>>
>>8715693
>Tight with John Chea and 1449

That's all I need to know, i'm never working with him just based on that alone.
>>
>>8715731
i don't mind him. he's a shitty person, but his photos are very pretty.
>>
Avoid AC stark or whatever his name is and Lawerence Brenner at all costs.
>>
>>8715418
You have terrible standards in photography.
>>
>>8715891
we're not very popular so no popular photographers want to work with us. he seemed ok based on his portfolio plus he sounded like he knew what he's doing.
>>
>>8715932
A good photographer has to be "good". "Popular" has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>8715854
pretty sure lawrerence brenner wont appear at katsucon any time soon.
>>
File: nightosphere.jpg (79KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
nightosphere.jpg
79KB, 960x720px
>>8715932
Same with cosplayers, just look good doing it and photographers will want to shoot you. Don't look like shit and expect photographers to flock to you or want to shoot you.
>>
>>8716140
>That moment when people talk shit about cosplayers you know

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>8716140
dude i think that black kid is a little slow man. don't pick on the handicapped.
>>
>>8715428
Money is not enough of a reward for having to go through the process of taking and looking at high resolution photos of disgusting fatties. I don't need that shit in my camera, or in my hard drive, or in my eyesight. They'd probably be mad if I didn't edit them or put them in my gallery, too.

also this >>8715456
>>
>>8716140
what's the person who's not joker supposed to be? charlie brown?
>>
>>8716338
I think killer croc?
>>
File: zd26l15.jpg (858KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
zd26l15.jpg
858KB, 1280x853px
>>8716338
>>8716492
Diablo from the Suicide Squad movie it looks like from his jacket, but that bald cap looks shit like really shit!
>>
A/C Photography just announced he's going to Katsucon. not sure if $15 for 30mins and $20 for 1 Hour is a good deal.
>>
why don't you just take your own god damn pictures
>>
>>8717840
You're crazy. 15 dollars is nothing for photography.

But, if you pay 15 dollars for a photo, it's gonna be a shitty photo. I guarantee it.
>>
File: v.jpg (86KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
86KB, 960x639px
>>8713666
>charges these prices
>doesn't even remove red eye before giving photos to clients
>>
>>8713291

Avoid Wage War. He's creepy as fuck.
>>
>>8713291
every one of these was unflattering as fuck.
>>
>>8717840
He must be working for chumps, any tog that knows his/her own good wouldnt charge that little
>>
>>8718114
LOL at whoever paid money for this.
>>
>>8715823
>a shitty person
>Associates with 1449.

Like dude that's pretty obvious. That's like saying someone who's a nazi is a racist, the entire lot of them are horrible people.
>>
>>8718114
No.... This can't be a charged shoot. And even if it was there is he should of at least removed the red eye. What a joke.
>>
>>8718147
Even if it was free, that flash? I can't believe anyone would post something this bad with their watermark on it.
>>
>>8718114
Lol wow
If that's a paid photo I'd be breaking stuff....
>looks at the photos on that ad in Op
Ain't worth the 60-90 bucks. Rubbish year photography
>>
File: dis gon b good.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
dis gon b good.gif
1MB, 350x191px
>>8718114
>>8718136
>>8718147
>>8718175
>>8718252
>>8713649
>>
>>8718114
I really hope this was like a group photo at the end of the shoot
>>
>>8718130
He's not a very good tog. Probably still practicing
>>
>>8718114
Maybe this was one of his earlier works? I know I have taken plenty of shitty photos in the past but I'm sort of decent now
>>
Vander is so full of himself. I can't believe he still has the galls to still advertise here with his mediocre photography. I mean he isn't bad, he is not a 90 dollar an hour photographer, not even close.
>>
>>8718571
He's been around the Northeast for years
>>
>>8718675
Post a link to his work right now.
>>
>>8718693
Just look him up on Facebook under A/C Photography
>>
>>8718808
>>8718808
I did. All of his work looks like that.

Tell me you're not planning to pay money for that.
>>
>>8718808
Whoa she's pretty flexible. What's her name
>>
AssB was forced to give discounts to all the BLF members
>>
>>8718945
What makes you think that?
>>
>>8719016
Because those are the only friends she has left in the community. She's scared off all her cosfamous friends who are afraid of her already since she's keeping tabs on them.
>>
>>8719024
AssB just posted photos of Lauren and Nami. Neither are black. Nami is chocolate so she counts as PoC.
>>
>>8718832
oh hell no. I was just posting another photo since you asked for more samples of his work
>>
>>8719024
I doubt it. Cosplay community has short term memory. The BLF hated her gut before Dragon Con. After she shot Maki everyone forgave her It's almost comical.
>>
>>8719024
So you know who her friends are and who is booking her shoots right now based on what?
>>
>>8719086
Based on her Facebook and Twitter interaction, for one. I will or work with anyone who support this black power racist
>>
>>8719103
>Black Power Racist
/pol/ pls go

No, srsly, gtfo. Racism is literally the stupidest thing in the world.
>>
>>8719103
You seem to be extremely invested in following her on social media for someone who doesn't even like her.
>>
>>8719109
"Black Power Racist" has to be the most hilarious thing I've heard all day. XD
>>
>>8719118
i unfollowed her, but it's hard to not see her shit on my facebook feed. she comments on all my friend's statuses. I can't unfriend her because i dont want to get on the BLF's hit list.
>>
>>8719173
lol.

Pussy.
>>
>>8719179
Seriously. Lmao. You really think she would even notice if you unfriended her? And worse, you are afraid of other people saying something about it.
>>
>>8719109
you can't really talk about AssB without race though. she's more into the black raace movement than cosplay nowadays.
>>
>>8719185
she fucking keep taps on everyone. yes. yes she would. obviously you don't know what the #BLF can do.
>>
>>8719211
Or you're convinced she would notice because you're the one trying too hard to watch her.
>>
>>8719211
What even *is* #BLF ?

I'm impressed that it has you scared like this though.

I tried talking to her once, and it was very difficult, so I didn't even bother trying again.So I don't care either way.
>>
>>8719242
What was difficult about it?
>>
>>8719247
>>8719229
>>8719187
>>8719211
>>8719185
>>8719179

lel. cant tell if you actually know AssB or you just trolling.
>>
>>8719273
Isn't that the sign of a successful troll?
>>
>>8719247
The few and far between, disinterested answers.

I was like, "Well, damn... if you weren't going to talk to me, then why bother to reply to the message in the first place?"

She seemed a little stuck up from what little I could glean from her responses.
>>
>>8719310
Well don't you sound bitter? Lmao

There are a lot of reasons why someone could unintentionally come off as disinterested in a conversation, especially on the internet. But if you don't care to try talking to her again to figure out if it was something else going on then oh well. Guess you're just gonna stay bitter salty cakes.
>>
>>8719310
You should post the convo
>>
>>8719370
I'm no more bitter than anyone would be who wanted to make a professional connection.

Im sure I'll run into her at a convention somewhere. And sooner or later she'll be the one hitting me up to talk. *shrug*

>>8719377
I should do no such thing.
>>
>>8719387
That's the spirit! Lol. *hair flip*

You won't post the convo because A. It probably never actually happened or B. You realize you are upset over nothing.

People can seem cold and uninterested when they are dealing something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Yet you are salty because you expect everyone to kiss your ass at any given moment.
>>
>>8719387
Lolz professionalism in cosplay.
>>
>>8719404
MY ASS DOES DESERVE TO BE KISSED AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT!

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M ME!

But srsly, I don't really care. There isn't much of anything she can do for me; I just wanted to be friends. So it doesn't matter. :D
>>
>>8719422

You have one interaction with someone that disappointed you a little then you decide they can't be your friend? You sound worse than she does!
>>
>>8719446
I didn't say you couldn't be my friend, AshB. I just didn't feel like doing all the work. I like talking to people who can at least fake like they're interested in me too. :D

Message me, and we'll start over. ily bb. <3 <3
>>
>>8719473
You want people to be fake with you what???

Yes. Send a message to anon. Start all over.
>>
>>8719473
Nah for real though its no secret that I lurk in 4chan and occasionally post for lolz. If you really want to talk to me, just message me.
>>
>>8719500
it was so obviously. nobody except AssB would talk like that. lel
>>
>>8719500
I'll give it some time before I hit you up so you can forget about this post. And see how you respond then. :D
>>
>>8719517
The one and only. ;)
>>
>>8719520
Afraid I won't be genuine now? Well that's not a good way to start a friendship.

It should be open and honest. There's no reason for you not to feel comfortable messaging me right now.
>>
Assb has been quiet since Ladylemon posted
>>
>>8719185
Is she as crazy as black luigi?
>>
>>8719709
More militant that Assb
>>
>>8719404
or option C, it'd reveal who the Anon is when AssB compares the text
>>
>>8719766
lol. I'm sure even the dumbest idiot knew that. Good try though, AssB
>>
>>8719703
Nah. I posted about it. Her costume is still blackface trash.
>>
>>8719789
She doesn't look blackface at all. Maybe once day people can paint their faces without others crying about it when it's not done in a harmful fashion or manner.
>>
>>8719789
> I posted about it

Literally no one cares about your opinions lmfao
>>
>>8719789
I don't feel inspired by your comments
>>
>>8719846
Lol. Okay. Then why do I have anons watching me to point out that I've been silent?

No one cares... But they care enough to try to see if I said anything about it and then bring it up on 4chan.

Yep. Not caring.
>>
>>8719872
I was unaware that it was my job to inspire you anon.

If I do? Cool. If I don't? Cool.
>>
can we talk about any other photographer than AssB? you guys are just giving her the attention she wants.
>>
>>8719913
Seriously!
>>
>>8719880
The famous can't stand Trash B
>>
>>8719940
who?
>>
>>8719740
>Lel softens face. Neck still full of acne
>>
>>8719940
*shrugs* Whatever floats her boat. If unfriending people whom she deems negative makes her happier, so be it. Good for her. Her social media space is hers to use how she sees fit.

I was never in this to make "famous" people love me.
>>
Shout out to y'all keeping track of who unfriends me better than I ever would though. Lmao
>>
AssB and MostFUCKED are the two biggest dirtbags in the community and they're always at Katsucon
>>
This thread again

Amateur photographers who are overcharging/overvaluing their own skills: AshB, Fang Fox, Ron Gejon, Zeron Xepher

You'll never get your photos or very late: Anna Fischer, ConPics, Lauren Pihl, Cozpho, Jack Liu, Seai

You may get molested: A/C Photography, Lee Phamtaro, Lawrence Brenner, Euphoria, Novii, Joe Huang, Stephane Laroche, Jaycee Photography

Shiity attitude and communication: Geraldo Flores, David Yang, Goldphoto, Butch Lee

Cosfamous only please: Jason Chau, Anna Fischer, Henrickson, Ron Gejon, Elysium, Cozpho, AshB

Awkward attitudes and communication: OhHeyItsSK, Euphoria, Felix Wong, Herbiecide, MrJechgo Photo, Jason Laboy

over or under photoshopped: Elysium, Knightmare6, Affliction

Point and Shooters: Adam Wright, Lawrence Brenner, Fang Fox, Zeron Xepher, Lighting Double Dash Baron, David Ngo, ConPics, LR Star Photography
>>
Hire Fang and you deserves to lose money for not doing research
>>
If you ain't cosfamous, stick with Eugene Manning and Stuckey Media
>>
Vander got dog breath or halitosis. Smells like something died when he talks
>>
Geeked photo guy Eli is annoying and talks shit behind everyone's back. He thinks he's somebody cuz he hangs out with that selfish whore Soni
>>
Black Luigi in this list is an insult to the other photographers. Dude can't even take a decent photo in auto mode.
>>
Avoid
- Lawrence Brenner
- Blue Shell
- Novii
- Jaycee Estrella
- Iconique
- Euphoria Studios
- Affliction
>>
File: 1430717502521.jpg (60KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1430717502521.jpg
60KB, 540x960px
Avoid EBK unless you wanna pay straight outta dumper
>>
Avoid:

LJinto - creepy and you wont get your photos for 2+ years when you do theyll be blurry he doesnt care about editing anymore.

Cyberbird - bitch

Judy the boody - famefucker

Eurobeat - Sexual deviant
>>
I'd avoid Martin Wong. He use to take better pics and now all he does is start drama like Felix Wong and make bad jokes
>>
File: 1430968663240.png (220KB, 618x735px) Image search: [Google]
1430968663240.png
220KB, 618x735px
Avoid these guys at all cons
>>
ronald ladao (soulflash) is the self-proclaimed people's photographer of the mid-west. avoid at all cost
>>
avoid
Tobious Photography
Cerulean Photography
Mika Bridges Photography
LevelUp Photography
Takumi Cosplay Photography
Lizard King Cosplay
Rensuchan Photography
Cyberhead Designs
Cassimonee
Marcus Nyne
Starry Ary
Rudi B
Stuckey Media
Krunchy Studios
Happy Pause Photography
One Time Hero
Felix Wong Photography
Octography
Lam Lam Photographer
Vincent Kan
Tommyish
Jason Freeman
Felix Wong Photography
Friese Frame Photography
Sparks
Vagabond Photography
BTranPhotography
JwaiDesign
MARTIN WONG
KG Photography
Kings Cosplay
XenPhotos
Dean Triplett
Don Dolce Photography
Sarkastik Valdez Photo/Video
Ethan Hellstrom Photography
Sateriale Productions
Linkspeaks
Critical Mass Photography
Valentynne Photography
Wage War Productions
Alex O’Neill
sorairo-days
AshB images
John Konwinski
Novii Photography
Tania Cosplay Photography
Kaze Photography
Vontography
OhHeyItsSK
Photopomp Studios
Skwinkography
JL7 Photography
WongTwoThree Photography
Qynn Valentynne
U.V. Photography
Gomusani Photography
Eddie B Photos
Santrizos Photography
UMOPhoto
Tarcent
camilo jalil
Burress Productions
Dragonfanphotos
Ronald Ladao, Freelance Photographer
The Portrait Dude
Chasis Photos
>>
Eugene Manning here: You don't have to avoid me; I shoot cosplays from all over the cosplay scale, from 1 - 10. :D

You can see my photography work at:
facebook/pmphotographynyc

and some of my cosplay photography work at my free digitally distributed cosplay magazine:
facebook/generateacm
>>
>>8720046
Felix Wong is nothing without his muse. he does more cosplay TMZ shit than photos now
>>
>>8719993
is this copy and pasted? i've seen this pop up many times on 4 chan and facebook
>>
>>8720060
damn, long list there. are they all going to Katsucon? can you say why I should avoid the ones who are there but aren't listed from earlier?
>>
>>8720063
then you did your homework
>>
>>8720060
bro, you have felix wong on there twice.
>>
>>8720093
Wong Two Three?
>>
>>8720060
Avoid UV. I heard he shows up late to his shoots. He also talks so much shit about his models too.
>>
>>8720030
Blue Shell has retired. same with lawrence brenner. you need to update your list
>>
>>8719993
does lee even take photos? doesn't he just cosplay?
>>
>>8720060
>sorairo-days
>Sateriale Productions
>Rudi B
These photogs are all nice and have pretty good output; what are your complaints about them?
Seems like you just put every photog on the east coast on that list
>>
>>8720125
>Sateriale Productions
good portfolio. shit attitude. never responded to my messages. been waiting on my photos for 4 months. and it was a paid shoot.
>>
>>8719940
What the hell happened here?
>>
>>8720169
Destiny got tired of AssB's witch hunt.
>>
all these photogs and nobody mentioned Dave Yang? Lauren Pihl said he choked her last year during a shoot.
>>
>>8719086
Only AssB would say this. Lol
>>
>>8720145
Only get pics of you are famous
>>
>>8719940
Well. Destiny isn't really that big (pun intended). AssB still has a few cosfamous pals, yaya, jnig, sunset dragon, vanity fox, ani-mia who are dying to pay for her shoots. Bye Felicia.
>>
>>8720169
I heard that AssB was calling out famous cosplayers including Nigri's boyfriend. She got deleted as a result. Then she toned it down being the new BLF henchman because all her future shoots with the cosfamous were disappearing. She was now a GWC at the bottom of the ladder in 2 seconds. But as a result all the BLF sees is she's going back to her old ways. Maki got her pic after begging for so long. Oh be inspired by my shitty cosplay. If you don't shoot it, you racist. Expect her to go back and shoot all the cosfamous people at Katsucon and Magfest cuz nobody is paying her price for shoots. Especially the BLF core members cuz they're savages. They ain't never getting pics from AssB again. They know AssB ain't sincere and it's all fake for show. AssB is the kid who tries too hard to standout and be your friend. You're either insane or trying too hard to suck everyone off so stop it! What's the matter with you? Have some dignity and wipe your mouth.
>>
>>8720216
Yang choked her while he was giving her a cream pie on the hood
>>
>>8720125
>>8720471
>Only get pics of you are famous

THIS. My friend had a paid shoot with him and didn't see photos for 3 months. meanwhile Stella Chuu gets her photo the next day. telling all my friends to not shoot with him.
>>
>>8720509
I'm not AshB but...

...she got you so salty that you can't even speak proper English? I'm kinda impressed.
>>
>>8720534
It bees like that sometimes. Photographers are trying to build a following just like you are.

If, when choosing a photographer, you cared more about the quality of a photo instead of what cosfamewhore was in it, this wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>8720543
the problem is. the portfolio he advertised with is so much better than the photoshoot my friend got. she wouldn't care if she got some amazing photos back after 3 months, but the photos turned out to be barely edited. he's not cheap either
>>
>>8720550
Should have booked me instead. :D
>>
>>8719740
I think this is the first time i've seen that pic raw and not memed. LMAO.
>>
>>8720543
Funny he's part of a group called Cosfamous Studio. Fuckers jacked my shoot with a cosfamous back in otakon.
>>
>>8720509
It's funny that she goes all BLM coming from a person who refused to shoot black people
>>
>>8720617
She wasn't refusing to shoot blacks people. She just wasn't inspired by those she came across.
>>
>>8720617
I mean, it makes perfect sense to me. That's the whole point of BLM- don't shoot black people.
>>
>>8720475
Let's not kid ourselves. None of them paid for shoots. I agree Destiny is a nobody. She rode the tailcoat of NMJ and declared herself the Queen of Boston after she left. She's just like KO Cosplay over 200k likes and nobody cares
>>
>>8720681
She's the queen of New England though. No other cosplayer even come close to her following. Too bad she's a bitch.

Are you saying AssB was lying when she told the BLF she only does paid shoot?
>>
>>8720118
no he didn't he just changed his name, now he's Just Cosplay Photography
>>
>>8720024
Lay off the man, he just suffered a hug tragedy. :'(
>>
>>8720719
Oh shit. He's all over my Facebook. He looks like an ok guy though. Not the best but not the worse either. What's wrong with him?
>>
>>8720719

I guess it would be important to update to Blueshell/Just Cosplay then.

I personally haven't dipped into this scene well enough and just got stories of him. But my personal meh is that he buzzes around a little too much.

Oh well. I'm sure I'll have my own personal experience with him soon.
>>
>>8719993
Lee is flaky above all else. Cosplay and photography wise. He also tried poisoning people he didn't like last year but someone caught him and bitched him out.

OhHeyItsSK is actually pretty nice. His only really bad point is the people he shoots with. He doesn't have a standard to say no. He shoots the same three people which is also lame.
>>
>>8720763
>>8720777
He'll steal shots and try to jump into your shoots
>>
>>8720864
Whoa, whoa whoa! POISON?!!! what the hell!
>>
>>8718903
>>8718808

"professional" "photographer"
>>
>>8720649
Make sense to me.
>>8720645
A nicer term for "I ain't taking pics of you fuck you."
>>
>>8720942
But she wanted to. It just happened that colored cosplayers weren't paying her for photo shoots until AWA and NYCC
>>
>>8718114
He shouldn't create red eyes in the first place. Like using a flash like that is a no go for anyone who has had a camera for more than two days.
>>
Sounds like this tread is composed of 90% salt, 9% creep, and 1% truth.
>>
>>8721144
Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
>>8720879
Oh my god her form is so terrible
>>
>>8721170
Don't forget she's actually bending *more* because she has on 7" platforms
>>
>>8720864
lmao don't be retarded, he's not even a photographer and if he tried to poison someone he'd be in jail
>>
>>8720777
he supposedly stalks girls and never takes no for an answer
>>
how emcp is a staff photographer is beyond me
he has quite a bad rep in the northeast
>>
>>8721228
That's just BS lie from oki-cospi. You really think he wouldn't be banned from cons of its true?
>>
>>8720125
>>8720145
>>8720534

Thirding. Sateriale pulled a lot of bullshit after our shoot, and was really frustrating to see cgl singing his praises a few months ago. His finished products are great, but he's only interested in shooting cosfamous and will easily take your money without delivering if you let him get away with it.
>>
>>8720060
Omg guise just avoid EVERYONE
>>
>>8721264
id just say hes awk
but i have seen him shark shoots and also stare
girls down hard
>>
>>8721267
So pretty much every other photog? Cosfamouses gets better treatment because their costumes are usually well made (I.e. Stella). You can't expect Joe to make shit look good, which I'm sure your costume is shit tier.
>>
>>8721292
Oh it's the White Knight Felix
>>
>>8713657
Spams more than Long Thai?
>>
>>8721308
or EMCP

Is Jason Laboy going, he thinks he's the hottest thing since sliced bread! Constantly promotes himself as the first cosplay photographer to be interviewed by Kotaku
>>
>>8721322
i heard hes also getting some negativity his way these days
>>
>>8721292
lol you're giving yourself away too hard, friend. If you think other people having better craft and better tits excuses stealing, then you can continue sucking Joe's dick. I hope he enjoys his remedial classes and editing pics with the same janky staircase every day.
>>
>>8720568
Those guys are notorious for that since they don't schedule and just shoot over your back
>>
>>8720710
I've never seen someone so miserable at a con than Destiny. She'll sit at a con take your money but she has that look of content like why you bothering me. She's just someone cosplaying for the wrong reasons.
>>
I shot with Joe and still haven't seen my pics from Katsucon. I'm so done with him and his crew of degenerates. I messaged him many time and all I got was excuses. Oh I gotta study, I got classes, I gotta pay the rent. This muthaeffa didn't do shit. I'm putting them all on notice!
>>
>>8720060
Did you just name people to name people because loads on this list are amazing to work with and I have shot with several of them and loved my photos and their communication
>>
>>8721330
Laboy thinks he invented photography. I think he just needs a good whooping to keep his ego in check. It would bring some clarity in his life.
>>
>>8721292
>well made
>your costume is shit tier

o
k
>>
>>8720060
lol this is the cut and copy list from colossalcon's photographer list though
>>
>>8721363
Oh i know the guy and i agree
he also is quite the shit talker and will be the first
say negative things about other photogs
but then tell them to their face that he loves their
work

he has quite the hot head thinking that he is some
incredible photographer and better than people who have been in the business longer
when all of his images
are the same people in front of the same wall
with the same lighting.
>>
>>8720113
The dude is the worst and the airheads buy that fake Dr. Who acts. Mad annoying
>>
My friend took the bullet for Laboy when the fire marshal came since he was set up too close to the exit at NYCC. F that guy.
>>
>>8721021
Did...

d-did...

Did you just say the words, "colored cosplayer"?

You should surrender your life immediately.

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>8721394
I love hearing how all his epic shoots blow up and end up being out of control because of promises to be in Cosplay Culture where he's just submitting pics like anyone else is. He doesn't have a say in what gets posted. Invites 75 people for a rooftop shot and only manages to go shoot 15 ppl. Word gets around fast. Some of these cosplayers are so over his ego.
>>
>>8721420
Maki stop
>>
>>8720113
I'm gonna avoid him due to the simple fact that he doesn't bathe. He smelled like sour milk at DragonCon wearing his Dr. Who blazer in 90 degree weather with 100% humidity. Gonna throw soap next time.
>>
What I got from this thread.

Don't shoot with any photographers, ever.
>>
>>8720113
I will avoid UV. I'm not surprised by his shit talking. I overheard him and Minerelblu making fun of Dangerrr Doll's black teeth after a shoot at NYCC when I sat a few tables away from them. Busted grill with $5k titties laughing up a storm. Both those fools are gonna get what's coming to them Bonchon
>>
I pray to god that NA studio doesn't come back to Katsu. Never shooting with him again bacause all his photos look like they're on sinking ships.
>>
>>8721483
This thread is pure salt.

To be honest, this is what you should do:

Shoot with whoever the fuck you want.

If you're unsure about a person, bring an escort. None of these low-tier cosplayers are making any money off their "cosplaying", so they're just paying for pictures because that's what the cool people are doing.
>>
>>8720060

In the end, if you like their work. It shouldn't matter who you fucking book with.
>>
>>8721533
AssB makes money hand over first charging her POC friends. But if you white or asian, you get it for free
>>
To be honest, I love the bickering and infighting now.

While the cosplayers whine, and the photographers backbite each other, I am working on my portfolio.

I came into this community wanting to make friends, on some real shit. But you motherfuckers are worse snakes than the ones in the actual jungle.
>>
>>8721426
oh dont even get me started on the thirst to be in the magazine
thats really the only real pull he has
>>
>>8721559
I love it too. It's making my job easier weeding out all the fake primadonnas in the community only trying to climb the social ladder
>>
fuck. AssB finally unfriended me on facebook. she got me. it was fun while it last.
>>
Now you're never getting pictures lol
>>
>>8721613
Cuz she's salty over yesterday when people called her out on her shit.
>>
>>8721631
She's really embracing that #blackliberationfront shit.
>>
Is this a AshB thread or...what? Shit talk about Elysiums stupid ass or IDK...maybe Katsucon stuff?
>>
>>8720020
lol those jnig hall shot pics from last years
katsu were godawful not to mention he chases
it so bad
>>
>>8721684
Y'all are hilarious. This is why I keep coming back to 4chan. Seriously.
>>
>>8721706
>AssB 11/16/15(Mon)21:56:18 No.872
Watch out she's gonna get Mauti and Chaka after everyone
>>
>>8721714
Ohhh noeeess! Not the black girls! Lol what?
>>
>>8721703
>>8721703
This.

But if people cared about how good a picture is instead going, "HE SHOT WITH JNIG OMG I HAVE TO SUCK HIS DICK NOW!" then he would get laughed at like the hack he is, and have to gtfo.
>>
>>8721748
what i dont get is look at his photog work
those effects omfg they are so terribly done
any 5th grader with basic knowledge of ps could
do that
not to mention he just copy pastes a lot of it
like he will use the same effect on 20 different photos
but some people (which i dont get) are like OMG THIS IS AMAZING
>>
>>8721738
You're gonna end up like Lauren Pihl.
>>
>>8720020
Soni will keep him around until he finds a new photographer to latch onto. She's already burnt bridges with many of her former photographers. Only one who still shoots her from her old days or so is Ron Gejon, who also sucks at what he does since his shots are like points and shoots
>>
I post who I want on my page because well it's my page. You don't have to follow it.
And whoever has beef with me, you should just text me because if you did a paid shoot with me you should have my number and that should be the instructions I've given.
>>
There's so much salt in this thread it looks like a fcking blizzard.
>>
>>8721784
you gonna cry?
>>
what about felix wong. he's gone low key
>>
>>8721808
He probably started this thread lol
>>
Yeah gonna cry now that I discovered cgl lol
>>
Nah I actually believe Felix doesn't do drama anymore
>>
OP should rename subject to salty cosplayer thread.
>>
>>8721808
felix wong is a fucking piece of shit.

>>8721809
probably. he has nothing better to do.
>>
Felix is a nice guy if you're nice to him
>>
so this thread went from Vander to AssB, and now onto Felix. Anyone got dirt on him? He sounds like a creep.
>>
>>8721767
How? I don't steal from people.
>>
>>8721808
Felix Wong is actually a really nice guy, i've enjoyed my conversations with him quite alot.
>>
>>8721849
hi Felix.
>>
>>8721846
Felix is really nice.
>>
>>8721848
Probably meant that you're gonna disappear from the scene
>>
>>8721849
He's probably spanking his nads to Sarah Fong
>>
>>8721808
I thought Felix was your boy?
>>
>>8721882
who wouldn't desu?
>>
>>8721631
probably self post. she talks about this nonstop on her twitter.
>>
>>8721926
She does this all day. She still hasn't deleted me yet though lol
>>
>>8721784
Wow I'm so sorry people aren't following your instructions!! Your life must be so hard. People definitely don't repeatedly message or text you to try to get an explanation. I'm happy you burned out so that no one else has to get scammed by you. Your "one photo a day" project is making everyone realize how repetitive and uncreative your style is, anyway.
>>
>>8721926
Not a self post.
>>8721931

Why haven't you deleted yourself?
>>
>>8721954

I'm curious, if you have such a vendetta against this guy, post a chat log. I'd like to see it.
>>
Do I need to link my flickr lol
>>
>>8721957
good try joe. AssB used this ploy already only dumbass fall for it.
>>
>>8721954
no don't worry anon, it's not just customers he doesn't respond to, it's also friends!!
>>
I gotta say that AssB's twitter is amusing to look at.
>>
>>8721995
I agree!
>>
>>8721983
LOL

He roasted you.

You guys rush to suck these terrible photographers' dicks, then are SURPRISED when they treat you like shit.

Don't worry. I'm going to start posting my ads soon. I welcome your sweet, sweet dollars.
>>
>>8721983
What do you expect from the 1449? #WheresJoe
>>
>>8721849
He's a nobody who does nothing but talk about drama these days; he used to contribute to the community with photos but these days he causes more trouble than good, so annoying.
>>
>>8722014
Starting to sound like Sweet Sensation there! Hi Laurel!
>>
>>8722021
She's another fake nerd like AssB. Always complaining about cons and then shows up anyways. Why you lying?
>>
I'm sick of these cry for attention skanks "oh, i'm down to shoot anyone outside the con" like they're the only game in town and then you see them inside the con cuz they know the truth
>>
i hate the potatographers. yeah, I know you like to shoot potatos. shut the fuck up.
>>
>>8722053
Not a Dave Yang fan?
>>
>>8722050
Poor bitches charge an arm and a leg and can't even get a pass
>>
>>8717840
desu I'd rather charge no money than charge $15 and $20
>>
This thread is a fucking mess I love it.
>>
>>8722014
He did take some really nice photos of Sara Fong at Otakon....
>>
>>8722105
John Jiao loves to rub it in his face
>>
>>8720060

Literally still confused as to why the fuck you posted this huge list of photographers and just added "avoid" to the top? Some of these photographers actually have decent work and aren't complete shit-hole humans.
>>
>>8722021

Laurel is just a photographer with a reputation of "shooting all the pretty girls" because she is a girl. When in reality, she is just a shit-lord like Dave Yang.

You will get a friend request from her, but it will be only temporary, she will try to find all the dirt she can to use against you, to step on you, to get cosfamous. You'll know it once she starts liking your photos and out of nowhere you'll get a friend request, and unfriend. Shorty after, you'll get a message from somebody about drama that involves you.

Sorry hunny but your photos look out of focus with that new filter you're using. Try again, you're not slipping under this radar.
>>
>>8722134
>>8722074
is this Felix talking shit about Laurel again? we know what happened back in Anime Boston. Stop hating on Laurel because she has passed you in Likes.
>>
>>8722152
Oh shots
>>
>>8722104
Not from usa but also enjoying the trainwreck of a thread. Better then the Australia threads
>>
>>8722152
What happened at AB?

>>8722074
This applies to a few more photographers, I thought he might have meant Cozpho or Lauren Pihl

>>8722169
Well US is a bigger country
>>
i love how all of AssB's friends message me that they're scared of her cuz they thought they were under the radar for liking Ladylemon until she was keeping tabs on them. They just won't outright say it to her face. One day she'll find out she has no friends in the community.
>>
Stay away from black luigi. Dudes a nutjob.
>>
>>8721784
You are the truest form of scum for not posting pics yet you continue to go to cons since Katsucon. Laugh it up with your crew because non of my friends will hire you for sure.
>>
>>8722365
so salty. did you pay for his photos? If not,stop complaining. most of the cosplay photographers have a real job or school to take care of.
>>
AssB is slowly wrecking herself cuz she paranoid of her friends list. I can see about 15 other people on it including myself who called this. You had this coming for a long time. You're an insignificant child Ash. REKT!
>>
>>8722377
Just as salty as all the Cosfamous Studios talking about other cosplayers being shit. Fuck Joe and everyone else in his crew
>>
>>8722383
once AssB reestablish herself thorough her PoC friends, I;m sure all your fame seeking worms wil crawl right back at her. lol foolish whiteys
>>
03AHJ_VuuG5_sxKQ4D77uj6neoOiWDDUVz9DpAp44XB92Vay9wDYGNmyJigI31dyEfB9qU-0GaitvCF8o700ZGwMb8Oh3xUgtIXFRBPpOauszLoPhhiYNTT2gPPskzrapSnn3W45_m9ud2cp_gwz9l2NNbNRkIFQLhIK3NpCNGZZMU48NM8unZ9rQho_z60-bQ2XJvX9g6y8P0xHRs1GTFjzGfBZQgHXZ2ddXof-xoRZPeyO4aAydcqZPKW1um-GAZaH0hC-xjHRhPJOcVjreXiwCSDyzThpT9knphYNdTEhtrvrFNi_SWMUHdVDYp5iQTtA0-7PkiBNwOGNaSYv4SIoNYVVelOZeHdk8RrWHG83t3MLA1slgSFB-Iq066HdZCHTyDOKBTwjOQKzrjXfdENx8XSiQBuVNOhp5TAsArrJKDOger5MhBxmY
>>
Why can't you people be decent to each other?
>>
>>8722411
You can't go anywhere by being decent. How else are you going to achieve cos fame?
>>
>>8722411
because most cosplayers and cosplay photographers are kids in high school or college. it's also why most charge low tier rates to shoot
>>
What's bad about Marcus Nyne? He seems nice and does some good work.
>>
Hey guys, this thread is something else but I'm a non-local photog and I was wondering if it's best to start opening slots now? I usually don't do it this early but it seems like a lot of people are searching/booking currently. Or will there still be a lot of people looking in December/January?
>>
>>8722438
Never heard of him
>>
>>8722412
>>8722417
Cutting each other's throats for a $20 photo shoot booking. :\
>>
>>8722470
EXACTLY
>>
File: powpow.jpg (131KB, 800x872px) Image search: [Google]
powpow.jpg
131KB, 800x872px
Thread got me like
>>
>>8722438
Nothing's wrong with him, he just takes a while to get his shots. So five minutes is more like a fuckin hour.
>>
Honestly this thread makes me wanna put down my camera because one day this could be me youre slashing to bits
yall are savage
and take this way too seriously
>>
>>8722611
Most photographers never get mentioned on cgl. Don't worry about it. It'd be like no longer cooking food because you think you might set the house on fire. Yeah, it could happen, but your chances are in your favor
>>
>>8722611
>>8722615
Unless you're east coast. Sooner or later anyone who's anyone finds themselves here.
>>
>>8722621
Yup! Even people who don't do shit to cause drama and waves get nitpicked for stupid shit. Just look at the list posted earlier up above
>>
Guys, I think John Chea is mad that you are not giving him enough attention.
>>
>>8722685
Who? Not familiar with his work. Post examples.

Or is this a John Cena joke?
>>
>>8722685
Remember in the Otakon thread when one of his friends was trying to get us to talk shit about him, and we caught them red handed scheming to seek attention?
>>
Don't book with dl photography his photos always look overshopped and like shit
>>
hes also part of the cfs group
>>
>>8722783
What's this cfs people keep bringing up. Are they like the 1449 assholes?
>>
Theyre people who hang out with 1449 asshole john chea
joe only shoots his friends dan edits like shit vic shoots basic elrod is amazing and cid is sketch as fuck
>>
>>8722851
So what if a photographer only wants to shoot their friends? Why is this even a "thing"?
>>
So is Lauren Pihl and her Dave Yang/Elysiam google chat cronies going to be at Katsucon again to scam people? I'm surprised nobody brought this up yet after what happened.

I felt bad for the lighting assistants they brought along with them to our shoot this year, I don't know how they put up with these photographers.
>>
>>8722866
What happened? First I'm hearing of it

>>8722789
Cosfamous Studios is what they used to call themselves on Facebook
>>
File: lolololol.png (246KB, 604x566px) Image search: [Google]
lolololol.png
246KB, 604x566px
>but theres a catch
>"assist me"
>>
>>8722864
>So what if a photographer only wants to shoot their friends
Then the photographer shouldn't spam his ad all over Facebook and other social media.
>>
>>8722896
basically you take all the photos while I chill and mack or be my friend!

Also dude's a liar, he was there last year
>>
>>8723007
this year, whatever
>>
John Chea/1449 vs Dave Yang beef has been going on for the last 2 years. So much shit talking behind the scenes about how Yang is a shitlord and ladder climber.
>>
>>8722780
Dude got black teeth lol
>>
>>8722438
If he can't set up his lights, he'll drag you to his hotel room for lingerie shoots
>>
I wouldn't shoot with Don Dolce Photography. I shot with him before and he makes me feel so awkward and doesn't give any direction really. Then after an hour we are done the shoot. I never saw any of the previews but from his past work I was really excited. About a month later I thought I would shoot him a message about how my photos are coming along, I got no answer. I kept messaging him asking him if he was okay why wasn't he replying, and i just assumed he was ignoring me. Then I found out he just likes to shoot at cons and not edit the photos after, but just keeps going to more cons. Why the hell would he even bother to waste cosplayers time with a long photoshoot then don't edit the photos?
>>
>>8723337
Not surprised by his cocky attitude. He walks around like he's which roller
>>
>>8723337
unless you're Digi Rin, you probably won't see your photos.
>>
>>8723337
don't expect photos from Don Dolce unless you're Digit Rin
>>
>>8723337
I don't get why anyone would want to shoot with him anymore. He doesn't post on his FB page or Instagram.
>>
>>8723387
Clearly the thirst is real.
>>
>>8723394
I shot with him after Felix Wong recommended him. Never again.
>>
>>8723437
well, that's your problem right there. Felix Wong is a giant troll. never listen to him.
>>
#support4don #teamdon #noh8
>>
theres gotta be more rite
I wanna hear more stories and be up to date
lets go kids
>>
>>8723500
any info on Dan Seiter? I had a few unfortunate run ins with him.
>>
>>8723337
> after an hour we are done the shoot
>he just likes to shoot at cons and not edit the photos after

translation: I trick females into their most vulnerable poses for an hour for my personal spank bank, lol these girls r dumb they trust me because I have a lens inbetween their skin and my eroused cock
>>
>>8723511
Seems about right.
>>
>>8723505
He's awkward and creepy
>>
>>8723511
This seems like any other male photographer.
>>
>>8723546
>>8723522
I don't care as long as they keep it to themselves and give me back photos

>>8723337
>Why the hell would he even bother to waste cosplayers time with a long photoshoot then don't edit the photos?
Who could even imagine why??????
>>
>>8723573
>Who could even imagine why??????
to fill his ego? i do that sometimes.

I do this sometimes to cock block other photographers. more time with me means less time with the scrubs. fck them.
>>
>>8723591
Sounds like Martin Wong
>>
The After Dark Alliance is coming to Katsucon
>>
what happened to EMCP? He took down his ad for assistant
>>
>>8723543
This.
>>
I'm a photographer and i'm creeped out by Dan Seiter
>>
>>8723672
he looks like a serial killer. what the fuck.
>>
>>8723672
I feel bad because all I'm seeing is awwwwww baby got his first camera and thinks he knows what he's doing
>>
Anyone know more about Long Thai's secret Houston Photographers group?
>>
>>8723791
Ask Cosplay With Me. Mr Mustache probably knows.
>>
Avoid Reign faux/ Reign Ave/ Reign Arien/Evan Reign or whatever they call them-self. absolutely horrid photos.
>>
>>8723615
Apparently he promised someone already it
>>8723815
But he/she/whatever is going to Hallmark
>>
>>8723573
But he doesn't give back photos.
His back log is def early this year, I think March 2015.
>>
AssB pep talk
>>
>>8724070
2015-11-16? vendetta is one thing, but anon you're a fucking stalker. just chill.
>>
>>8724085
Shut the fuck up. Any dirt on blf racist shits are welcome
>>
File: FB_IMG_1444648616651.jpg (100KB, 960x933px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444648616651.jpg
100KB, 960x933px
>>8723612
Plenty of attention whore sluts for them to shoot
>>
>>8724085
Vendetta would be posting nudes of AssB. BLF deserves it for terrorizing people
>>
>>8724394
Bunny suits are pretty much slut costumes at anime cons
>>
>>8724085
STFU Ben Tran!
>>
Avoid Jaycee Photography. He'll try to recruit you into his stable of D list cosplayers who can't sew. He'll also try to make you his side bitch.
>>
Avoid Jaycee Photography. He'll try to recruit you into his stable of D list cosplayers who can't sew. He'll also try to make you his side bitch.
>>
Avoid Gerardo Flores bye has a temper problem if you don't shoot with him or comply with his request to shoot. Don't fall for the guilt trip that he pours on people that he's not good enough.
>>
Avoid HSL Photography he shadows everyone and touches to pose cosplayers like Bui. A big no no.
>>
Avoid Ronakd Ladao. He isn't the people's choice and he talks shit about everyone including the fatties he shoots
>>
>>8724417
Ben Tran thinks he's on some elite status because he shot with Anna Fischer at Collosalcon. He's gonna get one in the back of the head with that ego
>>
Avoid Fang Fox. The ego had been through the roof for someone who does little in the community. He believes. He's a voice for everyone because he was on some Google chat and got appointed as Collosalcon's seal approval for all photography by his butt buddy.
>>
>>8723800
Hipster beggar
>>
Avoid Novii photography, he's so unprofessional. All he cares about is getting girls. It's in his name "no-vii".
>>
>>8724470
What's wrong with getting girls? Men being attracted to women is normal and natural.

You new-age bitches are out of control. You need to get off your high-horse and get laid.
>>
>>8724470
He's got a girl, he doesn't let giraffe neck out of sight
>>
>>8724426
this is bullshit he doesnt even do shoots
jaycee is harmless
>>8724427
this is factual, this guy is so insane
ive had terrible experiences with him and he loves to tell people about
how he "doesnt have a job" so he needs money
Or that he will give you a free photoshoot in
exchange for you basically praises his name
and saying how amazing he is on your page for free advertisement.
>>8724428
this is... idk I just feel like the guy is socially inept and doesnt understand that he comes off strong
and creeps people out
>>
>>8724536
Jaycee does shoots, are you kidding? Just look at his page and instagram. He spams his photos constantly so he is definitely shooting. I've known tons of girls he tries to recruit into the Cosbaes, but he usually has his girls try to do it after inviting the girls he wants to go hang out at karaoke or some group dinner.
>>
>>8724557
Lure them in with Bonchon and pray
>>
>>8724428
So true. He's too grabby feels with me at SENYC. I'm like dude calm down.
>>
>>8724557
oh im sorry in my opinion hall shots =/= shooting.
and whats the big deal about recruiting them
most of those girls are taken anyway i fail to see the wrongdoing there
>>
>>8724408
Nobody wants nudes of AssB. THAT would be terrorizing.
>>
>>8724571
He doesn't do hall shoots stop kidding yourself. Nothing wrong with recruiting, but the dude tries to creep up on all the girls and uses being drunk as an excuse.
>>
>>8724557
People hire this guy?
>>
>>8724714
you need to stop kidding yourself if you look
at all the pictures they are standard hall shots
or shots of his friends / his groups
all those pictures are just at a con real quick
he doesnt set things up or charge
you just sound like you have a personal vendetta

and everytime ive seen him hes been drunk lol
>>
>>8724720

If I were falling my reaction would not be to try to take a photo.
>>
>>8725143
And every one of them probably told him it was the greatest photo they'd ever seen. -_-
>>
>>8724720
Laboy said Jaycee was shit and making fun of him cuz he's a nurse or something when I saw him at Garden State Comic Con last time.
>>
I like how all the cosfamouses are crying about not getting PAX tix. F your privileges bitches
>>
>>8724557
Why you lying? He's the biggest GWC!
>>
Is that fat bastard Beethy going to Katsucon? I think he's been living off that Beyond The Journey money for the last two years
>>
>>8725254
Laboy should talk, bitch is unemployed. Better to be a paid nurse than unemployed bum asking to be paid cash so he can continue to collect unemployment
>>
>>8725311
lol Laboy also likes to screw the models he shoots...or tried to at least
i know hes banging one of them but they arent "official"
sir you have 2 daughters, sit down
>>
>>8725384
I heard he uses his lackey Ed to lure these skanks in and then he goes in for the kill
>>
is this just a NYC scene circle jerk? come on, talk about somebody else.
>>
Who are the top 15 photographers who will get the most shoots at Katsucon regardless if they're good or a piece of shit in real life? Name recognition alone.
>>
>>8725570
Blue shell. he shoots everyone and their mom
>>
Looks like he's finally getting to his backlog..... Katsucon 2015.
>>
>>8725384
Who's he banging? Saraphina? He's been posting tons of her photos
>>
>>8725655
He was trying to bang Soni but struck out
>>
>>8725640
Can we get more on this guy? I'm still waiting on photos from him.
>>
>>8725640
wow is that don dolce photography!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8725707
He's a conceited prick in real life
>>
>>8725655
>>8725655
nah not her saraphina would never
he does that harley chick hes been posting
that boudoir shoot. I forget her cosname
>>
>>8725640
this photo isnt very good
>>
nothing wrong with getting girls. but failed getting girls and keeps bothering them isn't kool. And i am sure he keeps bugging not only the giraffe neck. And i know alot of major dramas too lol. but not gonna say it here.
>>
>>8724497
nothing wrong with getting girls. but failed getting girls and keeps bothering them isn't kool. And i am sure he keeps bugging not only the giraffe neck. And i know alot of major dramas too lol. but not gonna say it here.
>>
Okay. So we need who to avoid. Where's the list for who to book?
>>
>>8725899
>nothing wrong with getting girls. but failed getting girls and keeps bothering them isn't kool. And i am sure he keeps bugging not only the giraffe neck. And i know alot of major dramas too lol. but not gonna say it here.
>>
>>8725804
Kassandra Cosplayer and that other girl Laboy always hanging out with
>>
Who's the most reliable photographers who are free since we already know who is shit?
>>
>>8726068
>>8726000
nobody. we keep that shit to ourselves.
>>
Most of these photographers are shit. They'll push their own mother out of the way in order to shoot. They drag out shoots so nobody else can shoot with the cosplayer or they'll make some under the table request.
>>
I see all this, and part of me is disgusted.

But the other part of me is excited.

Because these terrible photographers are the ones at the top of the game. I'm going to fucking DESTROY them. I'm looking at these tired, uninspiring, goofy photos, and I don't know HOW people are telling these photographers that this is professional work.

By this time next year, no one will even remember who they are. Lol.
>>
>>8726172
Same shit said in the past by Geeked and Gerardo Flores. You think you're the second coming of cosplay photography? GTFO!
>>
>>8726094
>They drag out shoots so nobody else can shoot with the cosplayer
Does this actually happen?

>or they'll make some under the table request
Like what, say "hey let me shoot you exclusively this weekend, don't do a photoshoot with xyz? Who has the balls to say that?
>>
>>8726233
Yes
Yes

You must be new to the scene
>>
>>8726202
More like the first coming, judging by this shit.
>>
>>8726233
Yep to both. Mineralblu, Jason Chau, Ron Gejon and Martin Wong do it at nycc always
>>
>>8726202
Dont forget butch lee
anon this comment made me lol hard gg
>>
>>8726287
Bitch Lee the self claimed first man to take photos in smoke with colored gels. Guys a joke, glad he got banned n one of the Facebook groups I'm in. Guy's an idiot with zero brains
>>
>>8726428
I found that funny that he would say that. Like, do you really think you were the first one to think of that?

And more accurately, did it never occur to him that people aren't doing it because it plain sucks?
>>
>>8726461
Yep according to him he invented it, just see his Facebook photography page
>>
Avoid John Chea! He's pervert! He only shoot lolis!
>>
File: received_10207839108000699.jpg (58KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207839108000699.jpg
58KB, 621x960px
>>
>>8726670
In this in response to his new ad that he just posted for Derpycon
damn cgl works fast
Derpy is a small time con too with a lot of underage girls Im worried for my community.
>>
>>8726650
>>8726683
Most anime photographers are secretly pedos. No need to call these two out.
>>
>>8726720
I'm one and I don't fall in that category It's called being a decent human

You wanna be a dick photog, not return photos, have a bad attitude... That's fine. People are dicks.
You're gonna try and prey on them.. That's another matter, don't stand for that shit
>>
>>8726670
I know a few people who attend Derpycon who are already annoyed that he's going to Deprycon and Katsucon. Now they have to try to avoid them or he'll hit them up for photos
>>
>>8726745
How about this?

"No"

That's all you have to say to get rid of him. Stop causing dram
>>
>>8726757
He doesn't except no sometimes.
>>
>>8726757
You talk smack to him, he'll hit you with his camera arm. Know your place son!
>>
>>8726287
Didn't Butch Lee call Laboy a bitch?
>>
>>8726844
Idk theyre both bitches in my opinion
they act pretty similiar laboy just hides it better im surprised they arent bffs sucking each others peens
>>
>>8715418
He's Colombian what do you expect?
>>
>>8723505
>m creeped out by Dan Seiter
Story time?
>>
>>8726745
What's the story about Adam Wright and Derpycon? I remember him whining that the Derpycon folks were talking about him.
>>
>>8726844
All I know is Butch is trying to get into Lolita Zombies's pants now that she's single
>>
>>8726965
Seiba Duffy instigated that since she represents them
>>
Avoid Chibi Media, she'll act sweet and nice, but she just loves to talk trash about all her friends and shit if you don't make her the center of your attention. I used to have her on my friends list on Facebook, but she took down all the photos of my cosplay after I made a post about how I was so happy with photos from one of the other photographers at Otakon and how he was my favorite photographer to work with that weekend and she pm'ed me how could I say that when she had all these photos of me and shit. Fucking grow up, you're like 30-40 years old.
>>
>>8723505
What happened when you shot with that fool?
>>
>>8727021
who's seiba and what did she instigate? she's probably on the right since black luigi is a scumbag
>>
>>8726772

The word is accept
>>
>>8727075
Sebatooth Cosplay, one of Derpy Con's featured cosplayers
>>
>>8727162
>featured cosplayer
>800 likes

The fuck? I have more likes than that as a photographer. They should fucking feature me.
>>
>>8727162
>>8727175
she must not be excited about derpycon, because she hasn't mentioned derpy at all on her page.

what's her beef with black liuigi?
>>
>>8727034
I hope you realize i'm not Stef right? Black Luigi has alot more people who don't like him than just Stef, I was merely curious and I lol at the excuse that someone else "instigated" an issue with him.

Yeah sure, i'm sure she did just every other problem Adam has someone else started it? He's the victim and everyone is just out to get him. *cough* *eyeroll*
>>
>>8727190
I didn't say you were Stef Chibi, not sure how you came to that, but okay
>>
>>8727175
derpycon isnt something to really be proud to be featured at. it was a major flop last year.
waste of time / money
>>
>>8727229
I find it very coincidental that you warn people of Stef when someone merely brought up Black Luigi.
>>
>>8727347
black luigi's fanboy doing damage control
>>
>>8727410
You know I seriously wonder why anyone would stick up for that clown, unless it's actually him. Would you really stick up for someone as psycho and two-faced as him? He's even openly stated he's ok with lying to and manipulating his friends. I don't get why anyone would even stick around someone so warped and twisted.
>>
>>8727347
I'm still not getting it, what's the catch?
>>
>>8727347
>>8727426
Chibi Studios and Sebatooth Cosplay aren't the same people so I'm not sure why there's a confusion. I had a bad experience with the psycho Stef, not Black Luigi. I tried to look up his page on facebook, but it just sent me to a travel page and some band page, Mario-Black Luigi
>>
Stef is a nut. This 30 something year old woman had the nerve to get emo on us during a shoot. Grow up!
>>
#BlackLiberationFront
>>
>>8727426
Stef/Chibi called out Adam Wright/Black Luigi in the past, so they thought you were Adam or one of his defenders throwing her name out right after.

Seibatooth is a coslayer who had some altercation with Adam Wright at Derpycon and basically he got put on notice he wasn't welcome back and he threw a bitch fit making himself look the victim with his halitosis breath
>>
>>8727456
>>8727190
I like how 30 is "too old for drama", but being in your 20's isn't? When will you kids realize that drama is ageless? You think there aren't catty cliques at the retirement home? It has nothing to do with maturity, it's just a horrible personality trait
>>
>>8727876
Details please! That's absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>8727917
That's all I know from hearsay on Seibatooth and Adam, I'm sure someone else more involved or close to Seibatooth can paint a better picture
>>
>>8727021
Adam has a problem with yet another person and they started it? When will this guy ever begin to take responsibility for his own actions? Pathetic.
>>
>>8727959
>>8727949
>>8727917
story time please
>>
File: download (1).jpg (174KB, 500x888px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
174KB, 500x888px
>>8727876
Thread posts: 459
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.