[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mori General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (77KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 428x640px
>what did you buy for the 11/11 sale?
>any new outfits you've seen that you liked?
>is fall giving you mori lifestyle feels?
Selfposts welcomed.
>>
File: image.jpg (349KB, 1242x1488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349KB, 1242x1488px
I just found this fuckery in the mori tumblr tag.
>>
>>8713045
who the fuck are you
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-12-09-33-51.png (438KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-12-09-33-51.png
438KB, 1440x2560px
>>8713045
Shit went down at moriconfessions. I hate the large amount of SJWs in mori.
>>
>>8713361
I'm pretty sure that if you've gone from fat to obese, you have indeed added health problems yo wouldn't have at a smaller size. That's not fat-shaming, that's just being factual. I'll defend fat people about being called out about health (and unless it's a loved one or someone with a kid under 10 that's already huge too, why do you even care?), but obese is really another matter.
>>
Where can I get some shoes for Mori for fairly cheap?
>>
>>8713375
If someone is just fat. I do not see why people bother about that either. But indeed obese is in fact unhealty, claiming otherwise is stupid.
But she didn't even say it herself. She just uploaded a 'confession', someone send to her.
I feel bad for her, getting attacked by a mini social justice army.
>>
Ex-fattie here.

Gosh darn do I dislike it when people claim being fugly is natural and healthy.

Like, if someone's cute, puts a little effort into her cute, and just has other priorities than weight, fine. She has other things going on.

But having food coma 24/7 because IRL is so shit is just depressing. I'm a lot happier being small, cute, and flexible than I ever was as a barely-mobile fatty.

And I can fit cute Mori clothes. Which some people never will, because deluding themselves into happiness spares them excercise.
>>
>>8713946
I understand that anon! First off all congratulation on loosing the weight you wanted. It is amazing you were able to accomplise that.

I do not think every kind of 'overweight' is unhealty but obese is. My father even got sugery to loose weight. Because otherwise he would never become old. Now that he reached a good weight. He is much more healtier and happier.

And yes I do feel that most clothes just look better on 'normal and thin' people.
>>
>>8713976
Thanks! It's not hard, just unintentional crash dieting by screwing up keto, and then just sticking to healthier eating habits(TLDR; Food coma is not the end goal of meal) But I see how it could be really hard for some people, so whatever works. I'm glad your dad faced the hurdle and managed to change for the better!

I'm a bit on the fence over the whole clothing debate.. I think anyone between stick-thin and mildly overweight(ie v. chubby, but not yet fat) could look great in whatever flatters their form well. Mori is especially kind to heavier girls, because of the layers and loose clothing, but I think weight los can help anyone who takes fashion seriously.
>>
>>8713677
Aliexpress is a good place. Both of these stores sell shoes for about 30$.
>http://www.aliexpress.com/store/811228
>http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1804872
I'd also suggest checking second hand stores in your area.
>>
>>8713976
>My father even got sugery to loose weight. Because otherwise he would never become old.

Wat?
>>
>>8714732
He was so heavy, he had almost nl chance of growing old. So he had surgery that made his stomach smaller. He lost a lot of weight because of it.
Sorry english is not my first language
>>
>store pops up at my local mall
>sells mori girlish clothing
>stuff you can buy on Aliexpress for $20 being sold for $340
>I don't know what I was expecting
>>
>>8713361
>>8713045
I like mori girl, I really do, but all the mori girls I've personally known are like retired lolitas or girls who failed to do well in another j-fashion. They think it's the most forgiving and lazy j-fashion. I wish fatties would get out of it. I see so much ugly thrift store junk in it too.
>>
>>8715032
damn, girl. Stop looking at that and look at some real Mori.
>>
>>8715069
I love mori, just not the fatty leeches in it.
>>
Fall is giving me so much Mori feels. So I dress even more often Mori, before it was just a heavy influence on my clothing choice, but people around me notice it and give me compliments for my fashion sense :)
Quoting is extremely difficult on mobile to me, but I wanna congratulate the Anon that lost weight and feels much better with herself now.
Maybe Ill selfpost some when Im home as well
>>
>>8715032
Tbh I'm more of a Natural kei'er, but there seems to be such a little comunity, and most of the time mori stuff will work without the layering.

And natural-kei stuff does ocasionally pop up in thrift stores, so I can't really condemn it.. But if you're serious about the fashion, treating yourself to some cute brand/even freaking taobao in a while won't hurt your style at all.
>>
my wardrobe is 90% black and grey, with the occasional deep red or blue. I really like mori tho, and I would love to start wearing it, but I'm not used to pale and natural colors, and layering is hard for me because I have very large breasts and if I dont define my waist I look like a fatass. So I would like tips on how to start and what pieces to look for.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (9KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
9KB, 235x300px
>>8715252
Get a pinafore dress! Preferrebly a kind that either hides your bosoms, or one made of stretchy stuff that keeps them centered and in check, so that you can layer over it.

Layer up under the skirt with any grey flowy skirts you can use for mori, and layer the top with cardigans. Button only the top buttons to expose your midriff and breasts, while de-emphasizing them due to the layers and stuff. Also, minimizer bra if you're worried.
>>
>>8715276
thanks! i will look for mori outfits with pinafore dresses then!
>>
>>8715032
I have that feeling as well. Most 'mori girls' in my country are/were lolitas. Who wear it just on rare occasions. And a couple of girls who only have been in mori girl so far. They only wear thrift store finds, and nothing above 5 dollars a piece...
Like >>8715220 said. Thrift store finds can work. But i feel like most of the time they don't. And indeed most westerners think it is all about cheap thrifting and I hate that so much.
If you want to take mori serious invest in some good pieces, even if it is from Aliexpress.
>>
File: 004.jpg (420KB, 1408x2232px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
420KB, 1408x2232px
>>8715364
True, the original style was not a cheap one at all.
Nothing wrong with thrifting if that's what you can afford, but twisting things up and claiming thrift is the best or only way to wear this style is so wrong.
>>
>>8715032
>all the mori girls I've personally known are like retired lolitas or girls who failed to do well in another j-fashion
It's like this in every J-Fash. It's either people reacting negatively to lolita rules and not wanting their fashion to be as uptight but then missing the point entirely or people overly influenced by lolita-style checklists and wanting to apply it to their new fashion but then also missing the point entirely.
>>
I have no problem with people thrifting for Mori as long as it looks good and fits the style (which is a fun challenge honestly) but I wish they would also make handmade things? Like you shouldn't be in a fashion just because it's the laziest option go make a pretty shawl, some nice accessories, something good lord.
>>
How many of you buy strictly Mori brands, and for those who don't what is your opinion on buying brand Mori? Mori for me is a fashion that I want to be able to wear around the house as outside when I do my errands, and I'm just not sure how comfortable I feel about spending a decent amount of money on an item only for it to get a lot of wear and tear and probably have to be replaced often enough. I buy only from taobao, but I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should move towards brands?
>>
File: 001.jpg (224KB, 1541x2252px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
224KB, 1541x2252px
>>8715925
I mainly buy mid-range priced brand pieces from various sources (there's lots of second-hand brand for cheap on rakuten and yahoo japan auctions).

I try to stick with durable natural materials that will last. Cotton/linen blends will put up with a lot of activity, and wash/dry well.
The only items in my wardrobe that are getting a bit fluffy are the acrylic/poly/cotton blend ones.

Also, taobao sellers do sell certain Japanese and Korean brands (SM2, Goroke, Cawaii, Favorite one, Nashare, Par avion, Crisp, Earth Music Ecology, Lowrys Farm...)
Many think those items are some type of replicas, they rarely are.
The factories simply keep making pieces for Chinese sales after the Japanese stores get their share of the stock.
>>
>>8715925
Agreed! I'm trying to splurge on brand stuff right now, because I can finally afford it, so I'll be wearing my stuff around the house since I like looking cute, and my wardrobe is so full that wearing a few clothes out would free up space.

What I can rec is to try and use taobao or H and M, cheap enough for you to be able to wear and tear.

>>8716066
I am so happy to hear that part about Taobao, :'D Been worried it was all replicas, since I'm trying to move away from such things(No beef on people who buy them, I'm just trying not to).
>>
>>8715437
I wish people would stop putting styles in a box like that and realize that fashion is an aesthetic. Hell, even lolita is an aesthetic, it's just so drastically different from normie clothes that there are a few important rules to keep in mind (construction, silhouette, etc). Especially with Mori, everything has to have a Mori "feel" first and foremost, not a "I buy everything at goodwill and look like a hobo" feel, aggressively defended with some stupid checklist of self-imposed rules.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mjmhscAWxH1qbf16h.jpg (90KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mjmhscAWxH1qbf16h.jpg
90KB, 500x703px
I have been wanting to buy a dress from Pink House for about 3 years now. I am a 94 bust, and fluctuate between US size 8-10. I am trying to lose weight to go down even further. My question is, for anyone who has bought pink house, what is there max bust size? I don't want to buy a $200 dress and it not fit me.
>>
>>8717575
I love Pink House to death and I've been buying a lot of their stuff on auctions this past year. Sizes vary a lot so just check the bust measurement for whatever piece you're interested in. I've seen anywhere from 84-120 cm, although that's partly because a lot of pieces are meant to be loose-fitting. The larger pieces tend to be larger in the shoulders too.
>>
>>8717853
Thanks.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.