[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shindanmaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (328KB, 729x1309px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328KB, 729x1309px
Let's have some fun /cgl/

https://shindanmaker.com/a/200087

>Jadeのロリータ服は黒を基調としていて柄は星柄 。頭にはバラの花をつけており、髪は桃色のツーサイドアップ。ブランドはAngelic Prettyがおすすめ!
>Jade should have dresses that are black with star patterns. You should wear a flower crown, and your hair should be pink with two-sides-up. Recommended brand is Angelic Pretty!

Shindanmaker thread I guess
>>
fuck me, recomended brand was bodyline
>tfw destined to be ita forever
>>
Maria of Lolita clothing can handle have tones and sax plain. The head has put the roses, the hair of black tails. Brand recommend metamorphose!

>Meta is my fav and I prefer black wigs
>>
It knew I love pink Victorian Maiden dresses!
>>
Lolita clothing white have a keynote handle the polka dots of Grace. The head has put the Mini Hat, hair-to-side-up of pink. Brand recommend Angelic Pretty!

>I'm a gothic lolita....
>>
>>8711133
Sax dresses with a star pattern, roses on curly peach-coloured hair, recommended brand is Mary Magdalene.

>nonmatching themes
>pastel hair with classic
>forever brand ita
>>
Lolita clothing is polka dots pattern have tones and black. The head is wearing a ribbon, hair golden vertical roll. Brand recommend Victorian Maiden

>what the fuck
>>
>>8711133
Bear pattern,white tones,roses in the hair, hime cut, BTSSB was the recommanded brand
>hime cut
that hit my nostalgia hard, i had one back in 2007-2008
>>
Lolita clothing Trump pattern handle have tones and mint. The head and wearing a bonnet, hair-to-side-up of red brown. Brand recommend Mary Magdalene!

it took a couple google results of はトランプ("trump") bringing up images of donald trump for me to figure out that they meant like...card suits (diamonds/spades/etc). trumplita.
>>
Lolita clothing to bear pattern handle have tones and pink. The head has put the Mini Hat, hair white princess cut. Brand recommend metamorphose!
>mini hat
why
>>
Lolita clothing is Rabbit Pattern handle have tones and pink. The head has put the Mini Hat, hair vertical roll of pink. Brand recommend Victorian Maiden!

>sounds pretty damn ita to me
>>
Lolita clothes have tones and brown handle the star pattern. The head is wearing a crown, hair silvery Contact Kappa. Brand recommend BABY!

>Well Baby is my favorite brand, but brown and silver?
>>
Lolita clothing is white with no pattern/print. Wearing a bonnet on the head, and hair is light brown and curly. Recommended brand is Victorian Maiden.

Not bad.
>>
does this literally just make up shit according to your name? not even a pic or anything?
>>
>Lolita clothing sweets pattern handle have tones and black of Alice. The head is wearing a ribbon, hair white long straight. Brand recommend Mary Magdalene!

>Sweet
ew
>>
> Lolita clothing is Rabbit Pattern handle have tones and sax. The head is wearing a ribbon, hair princess cut brown. Brand recommend Angelic Pretty!

95% of my closet is sax and half of it has rabbit themes and have a lot of AP. I found it a bit creepy that I do have a princess cut and my hair is a dark tone of brown.
>>
>Lolita clothing patterns have tones and pale purple of anon is plain. The head is wearing a ribbon, hair is light brown tails. Brand recommend BABY!

Sounds good to me
>>
File: 1442664721680.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442664721680.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>8711133

Adelaideのロリータ服は青を基調としていて柄は無地 。頭にはボンネットをつけており、髪は黒色のロングストレート。ブランドはVictorian Maidenがおすすめ!

Blue, yes my fav color.
Bonnet, my fav headpiece.
Long straight black hair, just as mine.
Victorian maiden: oh god yes

>mfw my name is shit
>>
>Lolita clothing plain to handle have tones and engines. The head is wearing a head dress, the hair turns of light brown hair. Brand recommend Mary Magdalene!

If I could fucking fit it, but yeah, I like what it tells me.
>>
>you should wear plain pink dresses with a headress. Hair is a light brown bob, and your recommended brand is Meta

Not bad, got the hair colour and dress style right at least!
>>
>ロリータ服はミントを基調としていて柄はくま柄 。頭にはバラの花をつけており、髪は薄茶色の巻き髪。ブランドはAngelic Prettyがおすすめ!

>Bear Print
>Mint
>light brown curly hair
>AP
>Rose headpiece

Good guess! I own mostly AP and right now my wardrobe has more mint in it. Except the roses, I don't always wear them unless the print has them.
>>
>clothing plain to handle have tones and black. The head is wearing a ribbon, hair-to-side-up of light brown. Brand recommend Victorian Maiden!

10/10, except I can't really fit Victorian Maiden. Also what does "hair-to-side-up" mean??

>>8712602
your name is rori as fuck what are you talking about?
>>
Lolita clothing plain to handle have tones and pink. The head is wearing a headband, hair white-to-side-up. Brand recommend Victorian Maiden!

If only I knew what white-to-side-up meant...
>>
File: refrefref.gif (519KB, 457x500px) Image search: [Google]
refrefref.gif
519KB, 457x500px
>Lolita clothing plaid pattern have tones and blue.
>The head has put the roses, hair silver vertical roll.
>Brand recommend Innocent World!
this isnt even close to me. i like shit like dreamy baby room, toy fantasy, and wrapping heart. this couldnt be more wrong actually!
>>
>>8712696
Really you think...?
In my country, it's an little village grandma name
>>
Tim of Lolita clothing plain to handle have tones and brown. The head is wearing a ribbon, hair brown tails. Brand recommend Angelic Pretty!

All right give me all the chocolate prints then.
>>
Lolita clothing is star pattern pattern have tones and mint. The head is wearing a hood, the hair golden long straight. Brand recommend Mary Magdalene!

I can not envision this being anything other than Ita.
>>
Lolita clothing with trump pattern, with tones of black. Wearing a headband and hair is black two ponytails. Recommended brand Angelic Pretty.

>natural hair is black
>once did a coord with AP Magical Night Theatre with twin ponytails

Not bad. Maybe I should have bought the black jsk instead.
>>
this is worse than fucking horoscopes, it means absolutely nothing and i regret wasting time on it
>>
>Lolita clothing is Rabbit Pattern handle have tones and brown. The head has put the roses, hair vertical roll of red brown. Brand recommend Mary Magdalene!

Unfortunately I own no brown or any rabbit prints.. Does Mary Magdalene have a brown rabbit print? Ill buy one for shits n gigs.
>>
Lolita clothing is plain to handle have tones and blue. The head is wearing a ribbon, hair vertical roll of red brown. Brand recommend Mary Magdalene!

DESU this is pretty accurate but my fat ass can't fit in MM so I go with IW.
>>
>>8711653
I feel you bro. We can both be bodyline-chans together.
>>
>>8712477
I got a similar one.

>Lolita clothing is Rabbit Pattern handle have tones and light purple. The head has put the Mini Hat, hair golden long straight. Brand recommend Victorian Maiden!

Just say no to mini hats.
>>
Lolita clothes have tones and sax handle the star pattern. The head has put the roses, the hair of pink you Kappa. Brand recommend Victorian Maiden!

>sax star print
>flower crown
>pink bob cut

>VM
what the fuck nigga
>>
>plaid with "tones and blue"
>headdress
>light brown tails
>Angelic Pretty

gonna try with my nickname (my first name shortened)
>>
Lolita clothes have
>tones and pink pattern Trump pattern.
>The head is wearing a ribbon,
>hair-to-side-up of brown.

Pretty accurate. I dont actually have anything IW though. working on it.
>>
>>8712602
>>8712696
Love your naturally lolita name. I got one too I never liked until I got into the fashion. You should embrace yours as well.
>>
>Lolita clothing is polka dots pattern have tones >and mint. The head is wearing a
>crown, hair white curly hair Tsuinte. Brand >recommend BABY!

I don't own any Baby, but I've been wanting to get some secondhand Baby lately. I'm not sure about a white wig though...
>>
File: bruh.png (187KB, 264x353px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
187KB, 264x353px
Lolita clothing is Rabbit Pattern handle have tones and sax The head is wearing a ribbon , hair vertical roll of black . Brand recommend Victorian Maiden!

Maybe it's because I'm a newbie, but black hair/blue dress sounds clashy
>>
>Lolita clothes sweets pattern handle have tones and engine of. The head is wearing a headband, hair golden curly hair. Brand recommend Mary Magdalene!

>golden curly hair
>mary mag
holy shit it knows
>>
>Lolita clothing sweets pattern handle have tones and brown
>The head is wearing a crown, hair vertical roll of pink.
h-holy shit, it's almost spot on except for the pink hair part and the crown
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x776px
>>8712702
Two-side-up is long hair with twin tails
>>
>>8713153
>Maybe it's because I'm a newbie, but black hair/blue dress sounds clashy

You sure sound like a newfag
>>
〇のロリータ服はミントを基調としていて柄はドット柄 。頭にはカチューシャをつけており、髪は白色のロングストレート。ブランドはMary Magdaleneがおすすめ!

>mint
>polkadots
>headbow
>straight white hair
>mary magdalene

n-not very close but you tried I guess
>>
>star pattern pattern
HELL YES! Give me all the star prints.
>have tones and black.
Sure. Why not.
>Mini Hat
Nope.
>hair white-to-side-up.
Eh, I'm pale blonde so I'd rather use my own.
>Brand recommend Mary Magdalene!
Only my FAVORITE BRAND EVAR

This was cute thanks!
>>
>plain
>dark red
>rose headpiece
>light brown bob hair
>metamorphose

I love it! Meta is not really my thing though, but they do have some beautiful stuff.
>>
First name
>Light purple and Innocent world
I live lavender, but not IW

Tries second name
>BODYLINE and crowns

I keep IW thanks
>>
Lumiのロリータ服は黒を基調としていて柄はトランプ柄。頭にはバラの花をつけており、髪は茶色の巻き髪。ブランドはMaryMagdaleneがおすすめ!
Lolita clothing Trump pattern handle have tones and black of Lumi. The head has put the roses , hair winding brown hair . Brand recommend Mary Magdalene!

I'm not sure if I understood but sounds pretty accurate.
>>
File: Untitled.png (70KB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
70KB, 2656x1494px
>>8711133
Lolita clothing pattern to have pattern of stars...tones of brown, roses to be worn on head, hair is brown, recommended brand: Metamorphose.

Does it pass or am I a brand ita?
>>
>Name, Kate
>have tones and white.
>The head is wearing a head dress, hair light brown bob.

This is cute and strangely accurate!

>inb4 hi Kate, two people can have the same name
>>
>>8714089
..lumi as in princess lumi?
>>
>white dress
I'm actually a gothic lolita but why not
>polka dots
eww no no no
>silver hair
this one is correct
>side-up
ugh if I have to
>meta
I'm okay with that unless it's one of their monster designs
>>
>Sweet patterns in blue tones
>headdress, pink hair to-the-side
>Victorian Maiden

I don't know if I could manage pink hair with VM but that sounds pretty awesome to me.
>>
File: IMG_7885.jpg (410KB, 589x932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7885.jpg
410KB, 589x932px
M-anon のロリータ服は青を基調としていて柄はくま柄 。頭にはボンネットをつけており、髪は薄茶色の巻き髪ツインテ。ブランドはInnocent Worldがおすすめ!

>M-anon of Lolita clothes have tones(?) and blue handle(?) the bear pattern. The head is wearing a hood, the hair turns of thin brown hair tsuinte—angel wings, two ponytails, or pigtails. Brand recommend Innocent World!

Noice. My hair is thin brown/blonde; and while I love AP and Baby, if I had a "spirit-brand" it would be IW. The hood is odd but I can dig it, it's unique. My wardrobe is mostly pink, brown, and red, but I really want some sax in there. Goodtimesfuntimes.
>>
>Lolita clothing plain to handle have tones and brown. The head is wearing a head dress, hair golden curly hair. Brand recommend Victorian Maiden!
So pretty much what I wear anyway. Neat.
>>
>>8714277
?
I don't think so anon, it's just.. I don't know the English word for it, but like when you have two names, one for each side of your family? So I picked it because my other name is ugly.
>>
>>8714245
What is this picture
It's so bad
It's looking deep into my soul
>>
File: 1540611830011.jpg (111KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1540611830011.jpg
111KB, 480x640px
Emilyのロリータ服はピンクを基調としていて柄はうさぎ柄 。頭にはボンネットをつけており、髪は銀色のツインテール。ブランドはmetamorphoseがおすすめ!

>pink
>Rabbits
>Bonnet
>Metamorphose
>Silver twin-tails

I could totally see myself in the Candy Star Rabbit JSK or OP with a bonnet.
>>
>>8712709
I know those feels...
> Lolita clothing plain to handle have tones and blue. The head and wearing a bonnet, hair princess cut red brown. Brand recommend Innocent World!
I have short bob dark brown hair, love simple gothic and pastel vomit AP not IW classic!
>>
>Lolita clothing plain to handle have tones and blue. The head has put the roses, hair is silvery-to-side-up. Brand recommend Innocent World!

Alright. I like it.
>>
>>8712337
This is what I got too. What name did you put in?
>>
のロリータ服は白を基調としていて柄はお菓子柄 。頭には王冠をつけており、髪は銀色のツインテール。ブランドはInnocent Worldがおすすめ!

Lolita clothing white have a keynote handle sweets Pattern. The head is wearing a crown, hair silvery tails. Brand recommend Innocent World!
>>
s*******のロリータ服はサックスを基調としていて柄はチェック柄 。頭にはバラの花をつけており、髪は白色の巻き髪。ブランドはBABYがおすすめ!
>>
>>8726238
forgot to post translation dkjnkdj

Lolita clothing plaid pattern have tones and saxophone . The head has put the roses , hair white curly hair . Brand recommend BABY!
>>
>plain patterns, darker tones and black
>short, light brown bob
>victorian maiden

that was magic.
>>
>Lolita clothing plain to handle have tones and mint. The head is wearing a ribbon, the hair of black tails. Brand recommend metamorphose!

My favorite colour is mint, hair is black and long, I like wearing head ribbons. What does "plain to handle" mean though?
>>
>Lolita clothing to bear pattern handle have tones and brown. The head is wearing a head dress, hair silvery tails. Brand recommend Innocent World!

Sounds cute
>>
>>8711133
Lolita clothing plain to handle have tones and mint. The head has put the Mini Hat, hair long straight brown. Brand recommend Innocent World!

>mini hats
>Innocent World
>mint tones
>brand ita 4 lyfe
>>
>dark red, plain/non-printed
>Bonnet, light brown twintails
>Innocent world
That... sounds pretty cute. If I ever decide to get into lolita I might try this!
>>
>sweets pattern
>brown tones
>crown on head
>golden princess cut
>brand: BTSSB

So.... a totally normal sweet lolita in today's standards then
>>
>tons of star pattern
>wearing a ribbon
>hair is silvery
>side up
>angelic pretty

Yes this is acceptable.
>>
This person of Lolita clothing plain to handle have tones and black. The head has put the roses, hair is silvery tails. Brand recommend BABY!

>tfw AP is your favorite but Baby is getting there too
>>
>Brand recommended AP
>but told to use tones of pink for clothing and pink roses in my hair

I hate pink.
>>
Alexis
>Lolita clothes sweets pattern handle have tones and pink
>The head is wearing a headband, hair vertical roll of black.

Not bad
>>
Lolita clothing sweets pattern handle have tones and black. The head is wearing a head dress, hair golden long straight. Brand recommend metamorphose!

>tfw love meta, sweet prints in black and often wears a long, blonde wig.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.