[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blizzcon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 54

Can we get a Blizzcon thread? It just happened this weekend.
>>
File: H7WOZ3HOWFKX1446875108197.jpg (421KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
H7WOZ3HOWFKX1446875108197.jpg
421KB, 950x633px
Cosplay contest winner
>>
>>8710665
Still skeptical on whether she made this or not, but either way it's an incredible costume.
>>
>>8710665
What all material do you think was used here? I can't tell for some reason.
>>
>>8710711
She said it's eva foam, worbla, and insulation foam.
>>
>>8710718
I don't believe she really used worbla at all

All the progress pictures I saw it was pretty much all foam
>>
>>8710709
her boyfriend makes all of her costumes
>>
>>8710746
Where did you even see progress photos? She hasn't released anything about this costume yet, not even progress photos.
>>
>>8710709

Let's be honest, she may have made it but she isn't known for making costumes. She is however known for getting people to make things for her and not credit them at times
>>
I want to know why she can't put away the boobs for at least one single costume. This looks good but the OTT cleavage ruin it.
>>
>>8710665
I was surprised when I was watching the live stream, there was some really good gender bent characters (guldans I liked particularly.) that werent just boobs and bikini versions like this.... thing.
>>
>>8710793
Snapchat
>>
>>8710819
> boobs and bikini
> only skin showing is some stomach and boobs if you look for it

You tried
>>
>>8710665
It looks good but I can't get over how this is the same basic titty armor she always makes. Some guy designed the character for her though. I'm wondering if he went off of what she has already made and added to that or if she gave him a general shape to work with and then he drew it?
>>
>>8710832

DW has a canon human form that already exists........ Some guy just drew a genderbend of it
>>
File: 1zq8oqw.jpg (76KB, 401x729px) Image search: [Google]
1zq8oqw.jpg
76KB, 401x729px
>>8710847
Looks very different
>>
File: 400px-Deathwing_(art).jpg (53KB, 400x742px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Deathwing_(art).jpg
53KB, 400x742px
>>8710847
>>8710853
Pretty sure the dude who made the art based it off a combo of the human and dragon form.
>>
File: t13_warrior_female.jpg (341KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
t13_warrior_female.jpg
341KB, 1500x1080px
>>8710698
I was pretty fucking amazed that the entire suit was crafted from leather.

>>8710832
lol what
It's just warrior Tier 13/Deathwing's human armor with a smidge of extra artistic freedom. (i.e., more skin and the helm is altered significantly)
>>
>>8710709
I have been cosplaying for almost a decade and I have yet to make armor this good. I have judged over 30 costume contests and I understand what skill you need to make armor like this.

You don't go from wearing store bought yandy costumes to "whoops! made a full set of armor tee hee!" in 2 years.

She may have helped, and learned a lot, but someone obviously guided her with a very heavy hand throughout this project.
>>
>>8710746
She used worbla to cover the horns as they're carved out of insulation foam and wouldn't have been durable enough on their own.
>>
>>8710907
Sorry but how slow are you at learning how to make armor? I've been cosplaying for 3 years now, had not even touched a glue gun before I started and am able to make competition winning armor cosplays now. Sure they take a while to make and they're not top 3 Blizzcon competition standard but it's perfectly possible.

Though I do agree with the rest of your point. Her armor making has shot up drastically in skill since she started dating Ryan. She says she's releasing a construction video about it, will be interesting to see what she did.
>>
File: lawd have Mercy.jpg (187KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
lawd have Mercy.jpg
187KB, 2048x1365px
>>
>>8711019
[citation required]
>>
>>8711023
Her wig needs some smoothing, but she's a qt
>>
>>8711023
She was one of the finalists right? Alot of good overwatch cosplay this year.
>>
>>8710698
Love his work, the win was well deserved.
>>
File: calm our tits.png (1MB, 1015x731px) Image search: [Google]
calm our tits.png
1MB, 1015x731px
>>8710665
Ya'll need to calm down. She didn't design this. Someone else designed the character and she cosplayed it. She didn't just add tits. The dude who drew the genderbent version did.
>>
File: 1371230694987.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1371230694987.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>8710665
OF ALL THE SLUTTY ASPECTS TO CHOOSE WHY SLUT UP NELTHARION THIS MADE ME CRY A LOT.
srsly she could even do a Nozdormu since he has no shirt on but this just makes me so mad. especially since she made that huge post about slunty cosplay. just fuck my shit up
>>
>>8711737
Pretty much what >>8711843 says, she cried about how she was going to "do better" and make her cosplays less about tits, yet here we are with the same old predictable shit. She had no obligation to use the design at all.

Back on topic, did anyone else feel as if the contest was kinda small this year? I watched the video back and it seems like there was hardly anyone taking part compared to previous years.
>>
>>8711019
>Her armor making has shot up drastically in skill since she started dating Ryan.

Gee, I wonder why. Anon, are you really this stupid or baiting hard?
>>
>>8711019
>She says she's releasing a construction video about it, will be interesting to see what she did.

You mean everything her BF did and then just told her what to cut and assemble on camera.

He held her hand so tightly in this project that it was practically his hands doing the work.

She just wants to be known as boobs with skills now because she was losing likes for just being a blond skill less bimbo in sexy costumes
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 800x533px
Lol it looks like everyone's favorite Ita competed.

>That body paint
>That box shaped armor
>>
>>8712244

But didn't you read her heart fill facebook post how she wants to change all that? She's not just tits guys!

-next costume is exactly the same kind as before-

Ooooooooh

On a serious note anything she says in the construction video can be learned by other tutorials such as bill doran, evil ted smith, etc.
>>
>>8712226
lol calm down. I was implying that her armor skills have shot up in a way that's not even realistic since they started dating. It's too obvious that Ryan makes her stuff. No one would be questioning whether she made her stuff or not if the improvement had been gradual.

>>8712244
He did so much work on her costume that his own cosplay ended up being a bit of let down. I mean it's not bad, but he can do so much better so it's disappointing.

Still want to see the video if she ever uploads it.
>>
>>8712318
Yeah, that was one of the ones I actually cringed at. Was this the same retard that did genderbent lolita Garrosh last year?
>>
>>8712335
Ryan will gladly defend her and say she made it all.

Sorry, I can't believe she made that herself no matter how much she or Ryan says she did. Especially after she lied and took credit for everything and she is known for that.
>>
>>8710665
Her tits have literally replaced her neck she pushed them so far up. It looks terrible
>>
>>8711023
>>8710665
is john jiao self posting?
>>
there were no 300 pound Jaina's this year that I saw so that made me happy
>>
>>8712393
think a different ita anon
>>
>>8712667
there was one anon. she just wasnt in the contest
>>
>>8711023
Does this person have progress shots or anything? I'm building an armor set that has similarly structured wings and I kind of want to know what materials she used.
>>
>>8712016
Hardly anyone wants to compete these days. They just want to do photoshoots so they can be famous not from awards, but from photoshop.
>>
>people being this mad about Jnig
>huge kek

Aren't you guys bored yet? lol
>>
File: CTeXN2JVEAA_X1O.jpg (82KB, 599x568px) Image search: [Google]
CTeXN2JVEAA_X1O.jpg
82KB, 599x568px
>>8711023
Self post gtfo. This cosplay was meh tier at best. There will be way better Mercy's in the future.

Glowing yellow wing things are missing, chestplate looks ill fitting and frumpy, wig is a mess. 6/10 at best. Way more impressive cosplays at blizzcon than this...personally don't feel this is finalist material.

Pic related...how was this not a finalist??? Armor, prosthetics, lights, wig styling and amazing paint job?? C'mon blizz.
>>
>>8713067
>selfpost calling someone else selfpost
>>
>>8710814
It was designed to show off her boobs
>>
>>8712963
Oshley Cosplay on Facebook, I think she has a few
>>
>>8713067
>dem sad titties
also obvious bra
>>
>>8712016
A lot of people dropped last second because of unfinished costumes or costume malfunctions.

>>8712393
Totally different person the ita Garrosh didn't walk
>>
>>8712335
Zach designed his gender bent Sylvanas as well, but yeah I saw it up close and it looked like he put maybe 1-2 coats of primer and didn't even sand before painting.
>>
File: UndeadFemaleModel.jpg (860KB, 1744x2066px) Image search: [Google]
UndeadFemaleModel.jpg
860KB, 1744x2066px
>>8713067
I agree, I liked this one a lot too. The fucking magenta is an eyesore, though. There was also a Ranger General Sylvanas that looked really clean, but there were a few of those and when I tried to look her up, I couldn't find any pics yet, nor was she a finalist.

>>8713076
Undead are notorious for having sad titties.
>>
>>8713070
Heh...not even self post at all I just have eyeballs. The Mercy is fine, I said meh, but I mean half of the details on the wings, like the glowing lights and even the size is off. Ebay style wig and a chest piece that just looks like a piece of craft foam. Altogether meh. Simple as that. There will be better ones made for sure, with the real in game wings and proper leds. The undead is cool because it has so many elements, paint, prosthetics, leds, armor, wig styling etc.

You going to try and tell me that this dinky little Mercy is better then pic related?

Come on now, Kamui was sharing this guy everywhere! Like this looks like its from a movie! The mercy was fine, decent...but there was far more WOW at blizzcon than a half finished Mercy.

This thread is about posting epic Blizzcon cosplays and that is what I am doing.
>>
>>8713099
I felt bad that this guy had to drop from the contest :( his outfit was just way too warm to wear for more than I think he said about an hour? I think he would have placed or possibly won if he had been able to compete.
>>
>>8713111
I completely agree. When I first saw this pic posted on Kamui's page I thought she had mistaken a statue for a cosplayer. I could not believe this was a real person. Would have probably won or at least placed since prosthetic sculpting is so hard to do.
>>
>>8713099
That does look great. The Blackhand looked alright too, but his body needed to be bulkier.
>>
>>8713116
He worked on it for a really long time, too. I talked to him on Friday when he was out of costume and was following his progress. He had the head done for last year, and spend the last year doing everything else and still barely finished.
>>
>>8713044
Was thinking the same thing. People losing their shit over jnigs cosplay on here and fb. Its easy to not pay any mind but tell that to the inept and they will mostly say no coz reasons. People simply need their kicks and giggles I suppose
>>
I liked this one. Glad he didn't skip out on Mr. Bigglesworth.
>>
File: dat wrathion qt.jpg (146KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
dat wrathion qt.jpg
146KB, 638x960px
>>
File: why.jpg (83KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
83KB, 638x960px
Those ears are fucking disgusting.

Like shit... you realize there are humans in the game, right? You don't have to be skanky elf.
>>
>>8713067
Salty-chan, get out of here.
>>
>>8713179
I love this. I was main heals and would tell my guild if they killed the cat I'd let them die in the fights.
>>
File: stop being a vagina.gif (469KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
stop being a vagina.gif
469KB, 500x273px
>>8713200
Damn. Vendetta much? Calm the fuck down, anon. Those ears look great, painting included. The girl is a troll looking chick, but the outfit itself is good looking. Just wish her body matched the ears.

Also, why would you want to be a human in a game where you can be whatever you want?
>clearly someone who doesn't play
>>
>>8713233
haha no those ears looked super nasty in person. The ones she wore with her blood elf hunter last year looked a lot better. They're also way too high to look proportional, and are angled wrong.
>>
>>8713233
>Also, why would you want to be a human in a game where you can be whatever you want?
I used to say that too, but humans have pretty damned good racial abilities. What bothers me is they're set too high like bunny ears and don't match her skintone at all, so they look comically bad.

Also, she appears to be no better than Jnig in that there's way more skin than intended.

>There are slutmogs in the game
>Instead, they do their own take
>>
>>8713067
this was my favorite costume. Looked amazingly clean in person. Was baffled that it got nothing
>>
>>8713239
she called this costume a "big build" because it took her months to do. Yet like with all her other big builds, she removed the under pieces so there's really not that much to it.
>>
>>8713083
Salty much?
Ryan's costume looked fine in person but agree with other anon that he has done better
Often wonder what some of the anons work on these threads looks like.
>>
>>8713099
theres no doubt in my mind that if this guy competed, he wouldve taken the whole thing. Super clean and detailed. I can't imagine the work that went into this.
>>
>>8713246
Not salty. You could see the worbla texture up close in person, like it was an incredibly rushed costume.
>>
>>8713195
>derpy bird face
>but that wrathion
TAKE ME NOW
>>
>>8713250
I wasnt aware he used worbla on anything other than detailing. Most of his builds are 90% eva foam.
>>
>>8713195
my feels when my boyfriend looks like the guy who's cosplaying wrathion
>>
>>8713195
DESU that bird looks like they bought a stock resin mask and didn't try modifying it to look like an arakkoa.
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 960x639px
Darshelle is a cosplayer now apparently.
>>
>JNig starts dating Ryan who makes builds out of EVA foam, apoxie and insulation foam
>JNig's worbla armors immediately change into EVA/insulation foam and apoxie sculpt and the quality skyrockets like crazy
>GUYS SHE TOTALLY MADE THESE HERSELF IT'S JUST THAT SHE'S SUCH A GENIUS SHE MANAGES TO IMPROVE SO FAST OMGG STOP HATIN

There are people who actually believe this shit and I've met them. Each one is a dagger to my heart.
>>
well the video is out and it didnt show her making 90% of anything. Nice video of the grunt work, though.
This video confirms how much help she had. Ryan made this costume and she just did the cutting/sanding/painting. I bet he designed all the armor and patterned it all out for her and guided her on every step that is on that video.
>>
File: 415946.jpg (109KB, 772x571px) Image search: [Google]
415946.jpg
109KB, 772x571px
>>8712318
>thought it was a bad Vigilant Kathar from the pirated stream quality of the costume contest
>its just a draenei in a trash can
>>
>>8713777

No surprise, same girl who posted up that pic of all of her helpers as they work on generic chest armor
>>
>>8713195
Are they flapping their wings or just hoverhanding that hard
>>
ITT: Bitching about Jnig and Selfposts
>>
>>8713374
She's cosplayed before lol
>>
>>8713777
I'm watching it too. Yeah, it's pretty much gruntwork. It does look better than her shitty worbla bracers that she did herself in the past, though.

Also... it bugs the hell out of me that everyone (JNig and the crafting panel) that refers to Kamui says it like Kamooey. Just too much stress on the u and it's making me autismo.
>>
>>8713837

Ooey should relax about it.

Jokes aside, the bracers she probably didn't have Ryan telling her how to do it
>>
>>8713777
Why is it such an issue for her to have help? Jesus you people. I'm sure Ryan helped her plenty but really so what if she just did the grunt work. At least she did some work.
Costume turned out bad ass regardless
>>
>>8713374
She's always been a cosplayer...
>>
>>8713846

because she's now pretending to be something more than a gal that shows her tits.
>>
>>8713846
The issue is and has always been that she doesn't give anyone else credit for the other work.
>>
>>8713846
The issue isn't that she had help. The issue is she doesn't give credit when it's due.

She's a liar. And that sets a horrible tone for the cosplay community. Girls who look up to her think they don't have to credit people who help them because JNig doesn't. And beyond that, if anyone complains, they're a "jealous hater". No they're not, it's a legit problem that she's perpetuating and she is rightfully being called on it.
>>
>>8713846
She keeps saying she made it herself. That implies by herself. Having the guidance and direct help of a professional doesn't mean you did something yourself.
>>
>>8713777
LMAO @ :25 seconds in: "and this is how I MAAADE IIIIIIIT!!!!!........." *shifty eyes to camera*

she can't even look the camera in the face she's lying so bad.
>>
>>8713777
How is it in the comments she credits Kamui, Punished Props, and FakeNerdBoys - but DOESN'T link to her own boyfriend's page? She credited everyone BUT him.
>>
>>8713870
Holy shit, salty-chan. Really stretching aren't you?
>>
>>8713846
she is considered a "professional" by many, yet has to have other people complete the bulk of her cosplays. doing just grunt work shouldn't be good enough for someone in her position.
>>
>>8713067
>>8711023
Agreed, I was dissapointed that there weren't more decent mercy cosplays and that this was apparently the best one.
>>
Thats funny I was under the impression this was a Blizzcon thread not a shitfest about Jnigs.

Keep the blizzcon costumes coming!
>>
File: insta.png (675KB, 843x614px) Image search: [Google]
insta.png
675KB, 843x614px
>>8713898
How the fuck is that salty? JNig says she made everything. She wants everyone to think she had no help, which is dishonest.

Get your head out of your ass.
>>
This was my outfit for Blizzcon!

There were some nuts costumes there this year. Loved wandering around seeing it all.
>>
>>8713924
The bottom half of this costume looks like a bulky mess. It was better when the pictures just showed the top.
>>
>>8713935
yoooo!! wasn't at blizzcon but a++ on posting progress pics on your insta. helped me out a lot on a current cosplay. im sure you know it but this costume is amazing, lol.
>>
>>8713935

Lame you got third, I was rooting for you for first
>>
>>8713940
This was the year of mediocre armors. The best were the girl who won 2nd place, the winner, ranger sylvanas, and the undead rogue further up in the thread.
>>
>>8713949

That was girl was really good too and she's a good friend of mine. Worked her butt off for it too but alas that space marine won.
>>
>>8713940
It was because I didnt do the chainmail shirt and the wing mounts/halo. THE JUDGES COULD FEEL MY GUILT AT ITS INCOMPLETENESS - THEY KNEW

>>8713939

Hell yeah!

As an addon to the discussion here, the 2nd place contestant is actually my girlfriend, and she built her suit in the same shop space as I did. Our styles are so goddamn different in every way no one would guess we share a space at all though haha. I'm only mentioning this to show it is possible for two people to share a space and not help eachother other then test fittings and "what do you think of this?"

Hers turned out really good, her awesome hand painting and more detailed design won out over my polished surfaces and clean lines. Neither of us had a chance against that leather clad frenchman though. Goddamn.
>>
>>8713958

Oh colour me surprised then that you're spiff bf. This is what happens when you ignore facebook haha.

I'm curious to see more progress pics though. Where can I find them?
>>
>>8713777
This. The fanboys in the comments are making me sick, do these people legitimately think cutting and sanding some foam is a difficult job?
>>
>>8713099
you sound like a douche and a no fun allowed kinda guy. just sayin
>>
>>8713975

I somehow don't think a lot of the her fanboys care either way.
>>
File: yes.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>8713966
I havent put them all up in one spot yet, but my FB page has a bunch, insta aswell. It was built over a 3+ year period so its spread all over though.

Just look up Fabricator Djinn
>>
>>8713846
I hope this is a self-post, otherwise you are just a dumbass and missing the point.

JNig has to find some other way of marketing herself besides being tits on legs. So how ironic that at a time where she's losing invites to cons and generally the respect of a lot of her own fans, that a "boyfriend" who has some proficiency in costume making suddenly turns up and her armor and prop making skills go through the roof. It's not the fact she's getting help with it, it's the fact that she's selling it as *entirely* her *own* work. This isn't a new thing, it just so happens it's worse because she's finally posted a "progress video" that happens to show her not actually doing any major work and she's still claiming it was all 100% her. Doing "gruntwork" doesn't just qualify you to claim it is your own product. That's like if I were to buy some cheap cosplay and then sewed on some buttons, then I could just say I "made" the costume myself.

I don't know why she isn't just open about getting tons of help, because I bet 90% of her fanbase wouldn't give a shit. The costume looks great, but she's just modelling it. Most of the salt comes from the fact that she's evidently lying about what she actually does and then claims she'll do "progress" videos or photos, and then churns out shit like this that proves nothing at all.
>>
File: theass.jpg (90KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
theass.jpg
90KB, 768x960px
>>8713233

Her body is just fine.
>>
>>8713924
>she claims she made it in 2 weeks

Yeah. No. The patterning, priming and sanding alone in a costume of that caliber takes a month AT MINIMUM. And that means around the clock work. Even Volpin and other professional crafters take WEEKS with ONE prop.

The worst thing is that people actually believe her bullshit lies. Ugh.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 236x354px
>>8713990

Cool cool, thanks for the that. Heres a dog for your trouble
>>
>>8714011
The patterning is something that takes me the longest when doing this shit, other than gruntwork. It's going to be mockup after mockup before I get it right. It may be my own personal struggle, but yeah, I have a bit of trouble believing everything was done in the span of two weeks.

As for priming, she just used spray primer. The only sanding I saw her do was belt sanding the foam bits. Her pimping out Walmart supplies was kinda funny, though. "~OMG this amazing fabric at Walmart for my cape!"

At least she was honest about it looking crappy closeup.
>>
File: whatconfuse.gif (449KB, 245x183px) Image search: [Google]
whatconfuse.gif
449KB, 245x183px
>>8714011
If you know what you are doing then I don't see why it wouldn't take you two weeks. I made a whole hakama in two days. She and her boyfriend both worked on each other's outfits for the full two weeks. Salty cunts all over the place. Being this mad over Jnigs stuff was old two years ago. She makes more money than anyone else in the cosplay scene and is still young enough looking to be able to also book modeling booth jobs. Calm your saggy tits.

also, because this is such a cracked outfit, it doesn't need to be super smooth which probably helped with finishing it in the timeline she had. People work at different speeds and asking for help, when you are doing most of the work, still means you made the cosplay yourself. It wasn't commissioned, so ya'll need to sit your bitch asses down and just chill.

>seriously
>being this mad over jnig
>almost 2016
>>
>>8714057
>comparing a full set of sanded, primed, painted armor to sewing a pair of pants
>>
>>8714068
i dont know why people are mad either. even if he helped i dont see why her doing all the finishing work and putting it together doesn't mean she didn't make it herself. she helped out his outfit too. every time any cosplayer is in a relationship people assume the guy in it did all the work. thats so fucked. keep preaching about your feminist stuff gulls.
>>
>>8714057
You don't have to pattern a complex 3D structure for a hakama OR prime, sand and paint it, you idiot. You have to wait for the primer to dry, you have to wait for the paint to dry, you have to wait for the glue to dry etc. There are a lot more steps to making a huge armor than there is to sewing a pair of pleated pants. Even the cutting of all those scales and gluing them on is no small task.
>>
>>8714076
2 weeks = 336 hours
Minus sleep, food, not working on project

I can see how she got it done.
>>
>>8714086
Assuming she's sleeping for 7 hours a day, it takes almost 100 hours off. There's no way she's patterned a thing like that in just a few hours, crafted MULTIPLE huge 3D texture horns, .added a lot of small polished details and painted all of this in 2 weeks. It's not humanly possible. Nobody can do that without a huge team of assistants. Stop your retarded whiteknighting.
>>
>>8714097
Thats why its good its an outfit with a lot of janky edges. Who knew that could shortcut the whole process. Calm down, salty-chan. One day maybe you can get 6 figures a year.

Also for anyone who is working on a cosplay, who the fuck even sleeps 7 hours? You can tell its a rushed job. I don't see the problem.
>>
>>8714097
Oh shut up all of you. I'll do this in one week if you need proof that it's possible.
>>
>>8714102
The edges aren't even the issue here. The entire process we are pointing out doesn't even relate to the edges. Which actually seem to look fine on this costume.
>>
>>8714110

Please do and post results so we can laugh.
>>
I'll be the guy to say what we're all thinking.

Does she have more than 2 days /played in WoW?
>>
lol you can easily make that cosplay in 2 weeks. Go look at Yuks General, that girl makes her Blizzcon builds the week of the con and no one loses their shit over them. But how dare Nigri, who doesn't have a job besides cosplay, who has all the materials in front of her, who has access to a belt sander which most cosplayers don't, make an armor cosplay in 2 weeks.

You guys make it seem like armor is this impossible thing that takes forever. EVA foam is so goddamn easy to work with. You all need to calm down.
>>
>>8714102
>6 figures a year
People need to stop perpetuating this stupid rumor. Jnig said she was taxed a certain rate, some retard looked up some old tax brackets and said that she fell under a certain bracket of income and everyone assumed it was true. It fucking isn't because Jnig is self-employed and every self-employed person gets taxed the same amount as other self employed people in their state. A freelance party princess will be taxed essentially the same amount as Jnig, whether she does one party a month or one party a day. Jnig's mention of taxes was taken completely out of context and now everyone assumes she makes a fortune when she doesn't. She makes decent money, but not six figures.
>>
>>8714132
>But how dare Nigri, whose skill obviously don't match this level of work, claim she made this in two weeks

fixed that for you.
>>
>>8714139
Dude, its been years. She's improved and you can tell from her first several outfits to now. Plus she has friends who have taught her and she credits when people DO makes stuff for her. Calm down.

The amount of salt in here is going to kill me.

>can't do it unless a guy helped
>can't do it unless she's asian
>can't do it even though its been 5 years since she's started cosplaying

Holy shit, man.

>>8714132
>You guys make it seem like armor is this impossible thing that takes forever. EVA foam is so goddamn easy to work with.
>>
>>8714139
Going to point out that that armor is Yuks General's 3rd ever foam armor build. Meaning, you really don't need that much skill to make foam look good. Cgl might hate her but Nigri isn't a complete idiot, her cosplay was perfectly in her skill range to make in that timeframe.
>>
>>8714146
Jessica, you have over 50 000 likes on your cosplay so please be satisfied already. Kindly fuck off with your bitching and admit you don't have the talent to pull off cosplays and you lie all the time.
>>
File: Warrior_Order_Hall_tga_jpgcopy.jpg (657KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Warrior_Order_Hall_tga_jpgcopy.jpg
657KB, 2560x1600px
Alright, in attempt to help salvage the thread somewhat, what Blizzard shit would you want to cosplay? Anyone already have plans for next Blizzcon?

Kinda hype for the new Val'kyr models, but I imagine it'll attract scantily clad fatty-chans too.

>>8714124
Meh. Even Kamui's admitted to only getting to level 60 or something in WoW.
>>
>>8714157
Keep the salt coming. I need some more for my steak. Why would Jessica waste her time coming onto 4chan? Anon, keep trying.
>>
>>8714073
Fucking newfags. This is the same bitch who invited those asians over to work on her shit then got busted because they took selfies too. Her lies were caught and recorded on her wiki page. It's not that hard to understand some of us just don't fall for that shit anymore.
>>
>>8714178
having friends must be hard in this community
>>
>>8714182
Not friends when they don't even hang at conventions faggot.
>>
>>8714185
>having friends must be hard for you in this community
>>
Honestly, I really loved Nigri's cosplay and the photos of it are beautiful.

However, I'm annoyed that everyone is saying it was one of the best cosplays at Blizzcon. It wasn't. How about everyone gives a little more attention to the top 4 competition winners. The guy made his entire armor out of leather which is insane and instead Kamui and everyone are just singing Nigri's praises.
>>
>>8714193
The only reason is because she is one of the bigger names in the community that people can pinpoint whereas some of the other people, like from the competition, don't really have big names. This makes it easy for people to just say the name they know.

Also, Kamui wasn't going on and on about Jessica at all. I feel like Kamui is the only other name at Blizzcon that you know which is why you said she was praising Jessica.
>>
>>8714177
Hi Jessica
>>
>>8714201
Yep. Totes Jessica. You caught me. Gotta love living off of my minimum wage job.
>>
File: cgl janitor on jnig.jpg (69KB, 640x389px) Image search: [Google]
cgl janitor on jnig.jpg
69KB, 640x389px
>>8714177
It's common knowledge she used to self-post and samefag on 4chan.
>>
>>8714203
Im not her though, but its really funny for people to say I am, so keep it coming. This thread will be pruned within a day I bet.
>>
>>8714208
You're embarrassing yourself, Jessica.
>>
>>8714203
Exactly at this point you're just arguing with newfags. I wonder how long this thread will even last now since speaking about Jnig is against the rules on cgl kek.
>>
>>8714211
you do know how these forums work for moderators right? When someone posts, all you see is A IP address. If you know anything about the internet, you know that an IP address is not an identification. This moderator, clearly, was trolling. an IP address does not tell you who is behind posting.
>>
>>8714216
Its a vendetta thread at this point.
>>
>>8714237
except Jessica posted here under a tripcode a couple times and also admitted to ninjattorney that she had been selfposting here
>>
Hey I have a great idea lets actually talk about blizzcon cosplay or is that too crazy?
>>
File: skyqyvnu8s0yjh7tk3x8.jpg (78KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
skyqyvnu8s0yjh7tk3x8.jpg
78KB, 636x424px
>>8714011
>>8714076
As someone who made multiple upper body armour sets this year that were meant to look clean and form-fitting... Jessica's armour is easymode. It's time-consuming but the patterning is easy as shit. All of the base patterns look virtually the same as any other Worbla set she's ever done. They're all roughly based off of Kamui's patterns. This shit isn't rocket science. I don't doubt that Ryan contributed heavily to this but NEITHER of them are working on a difficult project here. You're all vastly overestimating the skill level necessary for this. It's arts and crafts bullshit.
>>
>>8714257
cgl thinks that Nigri sat there blankly going "Eva foam...what is that?" for the whole 2 weeks whilst Ryan made everything.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>8714242
But you continue to assume that anon is jnigs. Just stop, you're making yourself looking like a fool now
>>
File: .gif (100KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
100KB, 300x203px
>>8714239
No it isn't. It's constructive criticism against a celebrity that lies to their followers. Vendetta threads are the shit janitors let live.
>>
>>8714097
Clearly you know your arts and crafts <.<
>>
>>8714257
>It's time-consuming but
This is the problem. She claims to have done all of this in the span of 2 weeks. We don't care if it's easy. Hand embroidering is easy for me but it takes a long time to do. Not everything that is easy is fast.
>>
>>8714265
No we don't. We think she had a lot of help from her boyfriend and she didn't give him any credit.
>>
>>8714265
ummm noo, we've seen the video you idiot

We just think that she sat there doing the grunt work and her boyfriend did all the hard work and shes playing it off as her own.
>>
>>8714282
This could have been done in two weeks as long as you're not working. This is her day job. Compared to all-worbla armor and trying to smooth/finish that to perfection, finishing Eva and handpainting it to avoid cure time issues takes nowhere near as much time.

>>8714321
>We just think that she sat there doing the grunt work and her boyfriend did all the hard work
With crafty costumes like this, the grunt work IS the hard work. The "patterning" is all from Kamui base patterns.

I never defend JNig, and I went into watching the video expecting to agree with you guys, but came out of it seeing that she used a lot of similar techniques that I learned to use this year on my own. This was my first year making a major armor set and it was polished medieval-based armor, not fantasy armor like this. Jessica got sloppy in a lot of areas - hot glue bonds terribly, her strap connections had some issues, her strap rigging system could've been a lot less complicated/bulky, and she had to cut corners in a number of ways. But anyone saying this is some crazy high-level costume and therefore she couldn't have possibly made it herself a) didn't watch the video and/or b) has never tried using these methods to make armor. Fantasy armor in particular is the most "arts and crafts" approach to armor. There's very little technical skill involved unless you're fucking terrible at proportioning your base patterns or you can't cut straight lines. Unlike clean-looking medieval inspired armor, flaws in the base can be covered with detail pieces and a decent paint job. It's less about creating a flawless base and more about glueing and painting a whole bunch of shit on it.
>>
>>8714404
Agreed.
>>
>>8714404
Fucking this.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 640x960px
I was the Wrathion. First Blizzcon I wore a costume. And damn was it a great time. Entirely different experience and I can't see doing the con any other way!
>>
>>8713794
Hard hoverhanding
>>
>>8714132
more like suks general, late for the plastic surgery party
>>
>>8714146
>She's improved
She's improved by making others do the work.
>>
>>8713884
FakeNerdBoy is her boyfriend. The one you're thinking of is Fake Nerd Guys
>>
>>8714702
You did a great job on it, imo. Your costume was def one of my favorites.
>>
>>8714702
What material did you use? Those scales are sweet.
>>
>>8714124

Pretty much this.

I hate people who cosplay from shit they can't even talk about at length. Surely there are other attractive costumes that could keep your interest.

I bet she doesn't even know it's canon Deathwing cums lava.
>>
>>8714754
Thank you! Haha. He's a favorite character of mine!
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 720x960px
>>8714767
I didn't actually make it to be honest. I had it commissioned over a year ago before I learned how to build with foam. It's also why I did a walk on and didn't compete. That being said, it's made out of L200 foam. The entire thing. I look at it now and cry because I I can totally make it but because it was already done and I paid for it I chose to where it instead. Because I was bored I decided to make my Pepe plush a matching hat though. I needed something to do. So I made that in 4 hours.

But mext year I'm looking forward to making Wrathion's new model and actually competing. Just to say I have done it!
>>
>>8714804
fuck off jordan, if you really want to be so cosfamous, go back to sucking bui dick
>>
>>8714806
I can't. I'm not underage.
>>
ITT people pissed JNig's boyfriend wasn't credited for helping when clearly he doesn't give a shit. Why get mad for him?

Do you all even credit every single person who has ever helped you every time you post your costumes?

I guess I'm fucked up for not crediting my friends who answered my questions and showed me how to do shit I didn't know how to do so I could learn.
>>
>>8714870
Of course he doesn't give a shit because he gets to fuck her. You let your hot girlfriend get away with that shit.
>>
>>8714804

DAT PEPE TEW MUCH.
>>
>>8714804
>turban pepe

3kawaii5me
>>
I want to cosplay from Overwatch. The cons I go to are in February...is it too early to cosplay from it even if I play the beta?
>>
>>8714870
see>>8713865
>>
>>8714911

Dude they were already cosplays based off the trailer alone and before the beta.

You're good to go
>>
This was my first time with armor yeah its not fucking top tier but I had the balls to get out there and give it my best shot. Why can't you trolls grow past something from over two years ago?
>>
>>8712318
This was my first shot at armor yeah its not perfect but at least I had the balls to get out there and give it my best shot where were you? Sitting behind ur keyboard. And why can't u let go of shit that happened between 6mobths to a year ago?
>>
>>8715094
>>8715098
lrn24chan
>>
>>8715098
Can't reason with fat and sweaty neck beards who breath like they're having an asthma attack. All they do is complain ==
And like you said, you gave it a go. More then enough to what the gulls here do. Always complaining
>>
>>8710665
Am I the only one who thinkgs her bodypaint and makeup is disgusting? Sure, armor's all fine and dandy, but she looks gross... And unprofessional. Which, coming from Nigri, seems kinda weird. In that sense, at the very least.
>>
>>8713111
If only these cons didn't hold everyone backstage for 6 fucking hours, maybe it would be possible to last in costume.
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 640x1002px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 640x1002px
>>8715302
Proof that Nigri doesn't even credit for clothing commissions, check out Maise Designs Seamstress on Facebook. She has posted at least 4 (possibly 5) costumes that she has built for Nigri, to which I've never seen credit for. You can look at photos posted by page instead of the Jessica Nigri album to see more WIP. This includes her Arkham Knight Harley, an assassins creed character (Edward? Connor? I don't know, I don't play the games) and Gnar (along with another character with short white hair that I don't recognize.) I'm sure people will claim that Jessica was just getting "a little help". But that doesn't change my opinion. You can all take from it what you will. I just think Maise deserves proper credit for those gorgeous outfits.
>>
>>8715400
nonono, Jessica still MADE her costumes. Sure, she used some store-bought artifacts (such as the main parts of the costume), but she totally bought her gloves and boots herself! She even styled her own wig by putting it in a ponytail with an elastic band! SHE MADE IT HERSELF GUYZ
>>
>>8715429
a-and what about it if she didn't make them?! she still wore it!!! she's such a talented woman and a role model to all cosplayers around the world!!!! you're all just jealous salty bitches!!!!!! i'm totally not jessica you guys
>>
>>8715400
Wow this is pretty upsetting for this commissioner. She deserves all that credit.
>>
>>8715356
6 hours? What the fuck were they holding them there for that long for? But Wil Wheaton talking for 20 mintues did feel like 6 hours.
>>
>>8715506
I know they meet with each competitor before the competition, look over their costume, ask questions, and take "official" photos for judging. The actual contest part on stage is purely for the audience. I don't know if I actually believe it would take 6 hours though.
>>
>>8715527
Judging ran late this year. We were in line for roughly 2 hours. And the time from lineup to back stage runs roughly 2-3 hours. It might be longer for some people with giant costumes though
>>
>>8715400
>Maise Designs Seamstress
Hey anon. You want to clue people in on a lot of the context you are missing from your post?Youll figure it out.
>>
>>8715400
Didn't some anon on /cgl/ say Nigri bid on her costume on ebay? She hasn't done one cosplay by herself and I have no idea why people need to whiteknight her bullshit.
>>
File: credit.png (3MB, 2192x1528px) Image search: [Google]
credit.png
3MB, 2192x1528px
>>8715400
keep on hating, anon, but jnigs has credited Maise in every single shot I can find. Such salt.
>>
>tfw a thread with potential turns into a nigri shitfest
>>
Usually I'm not a fan of 3d printed cosplays but I loved Bindi Smalls Nova.
>>
>>8715666
This armor looked so good in person
>>
>>8715670
It's probably the best Nova cosplay out there atm.

I'm interested to see how Kamui's one will turn out as the skin she's doing is hard to make look decent. Would have liked to have seen it at Blizzcon.
>>
I cannot understand why JNig is so famous. Except for her tits.
She looks so slutty in all her cosplays.
>>
>>8715532
>>8715567

Thank you. Anon just trying to start shit and collaborations are a thing. Who knew?

Jessica knows how to market herself, the gross neck beards will continue to buy her stuff. Stay salty everyone.
>>
>>8715666
>those gigantic fucking salad bowl boob plates
Christ.
>>
>>8715676
She literally bought her fame. Bought her costumes, bought her tits. That's all there is to it. she fake af
>>
>>8715676
She's a celebrity model. She markets herself like Kim Kardashian. That is why. They know how to make money off of their bodies without being strippers [except Kim was in a sex video]. People live for this shit and fucking pay for it. The biggest bonus is the plethora of geeks who love seeing these sexy versions of characters portrayed. Its a two way street and, like it or not, Jessica is pretty and a pretty/sexy face and nice body sells.
>>
>>8715676
>Except for her tits.
>She looks so slutty in all her cosplays.

Answered your own question.
>>
File: nova-model_banner.jpg (42KB, 622x240px) Image search: [Google]
nova-model_banner.jpg
42KB, 622x240px
>>8715678
They're accurate to the design
>>
>>8715666
That gun is incredible. I like the armor but I hope she paints it a bit better, it's so flat looking.

So far I like Kamui's bodysuit better, it has thicker blue lines
>>
File: winston.jpg (172KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
winston.jpg
172KB, 1365x2048px
This was pretty neat. Thought it would be a few years before we'd see a Winston cosplay
>>
>>8715716
Kamui is cosplaying a different version of Nova. You can't compare the two.
>>
>>8715725
Man that looks rough.
>>
>>8715788
And someone on the Blizzard facebook page was trying to argue that it should've won over >>8710698.
>>
>>8715792
Its because people automatically assume bigger build = better costume
>>
>>8715801

No kidding. It's worse in my community as contestant will throw a fit if they don't win solely because they did armor.
>>
>>8715837
Yeah in most coms it's like that. I've seen beautifully crafted outfits lose out to giant space marine suits made with duct tape
>>
>>8715837
>>8715874
Speaking of poorly constructed costumes getting recognition.
Dat ETC..
>>
>>8715736
ah. apologies. I'm not familiar with the game at all, they look pretty similar
>>
>>8715879
You mean the "et cetera"?

But yes how did that get honorable when the undead rogue got shafted?
>>
>>8713099
wasnt this guy at last years blizzcon? I feel like i saw him
>>
>>8715959
ah Wil Wheaton..yep. I dont understand it desu.
>>
>>8713374
she's wearing lyz's cosplay from last year's blizzcon
>>
>>8713935
hell yea, you were one of my faves, i was so happy you placed in the top three!! and it was really sweet what you said to that other cosplayer as well when you guys were both on stage :) A+++ for craftsmanship and kindness!!
>>
>>8714164
damn, i would love to see a jaw dropping Val'kyr cosplay
>>
>>8714702
youre a super rad wrathion, a++++!!
>>
>>8715837
>>8715874
THANK YOU. I've judged beautifully sewn costumes that had the most ghetto dowel-rod and spray-painted cardboard props that I'm sorry, I have to dock points for that. Should have just left the prop at home. Construction judging is a full package deal.
>>
>>8716117
Oh I agree op the full package matters 100% which is why I was super shocked some of the costumes placed. I guess the judges weren't as interested in construction as I assumed
>>
Dva cosplay when?
>>
>>8716471
oh god. I can't believe how many people are saying they're gonna make her mecha suit and clearly dont have the skill level to pull it off.
>>
File: CTGpIlpUkAAgLRG.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CTGpIlpUkAAgLRG.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>8716514
>>8716471
....does this count as closet cosplay?
>>
>>8716926
Jesus........
>>8716514
I feel like you could maybe do what >>8715666
did and have a suit with other fabric and armor pieces integrated.
>>
All this salt, it's what keeps /cgl/ alive, especially in the summer when half of the interest in anime cons is about which big con she gets invited too.
>>
File: CTQDuwYVAAIf7gk.jpg (85KB, 600x698px) Image search: [Google]
CTQDuwYVAAIf7gk.jpg
85KB, 600x698px
>>8716936
But wait theres more...
>>
>>8716975
oh god why
>>
File: jnig.jpg (201KB, 1168x480px) Image search: [Google]
jnig.jpg
201KB, 1168x480px
>>8715400
real proof.
>>
>>8716126
the judges are never interested in construction and never have been
>>
>>8717425
All this proves is that the commissioner hoped she would credit her. Show some actual caps of her not crediting the commissioner because this doesn't prove shit. You're just trying to find anything you can at this point.
>>
>>8717705
They should be though. Then maybe people would agree with their decisions
>>
File: f3d0de99bdc635cd60ee7a5de7d2eb80.jpg (100KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
f3d0de99bdc635cd60ee7a5de7d2eb80.jpg
100KB, 683x1024px
HHHHGGGGNNNN a dark chocolate husbando as Warhtion. Mmmmmhmmmm.
>>
>>8718070
Holy shit calm down.
>>
>>8718070
>no arms
Amputee wrathion?
>>
>>8714702
>>8718070

Wait a second....are the you same person in these photos?
>>
>>8718085
>no hands*
>>
>>8718072
You calm down.
>>
File: DSC_4085_Wrathion.jpg (589KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4085_Wrathion.jpg
589KB, 1200x1800px
>>8718087
Yes. I am the same person in that photo.
>>
>>8717425
This doesn't prove shit
>>
>>8718090
You're the one splooshing.
>>
>>8718063
As long as Jessica Dru is the one running it and picking the judges, not gonna happen.
>>
>>8715538
Yeah, the anon posted a cap or something of a message between the two of them asking about measurements
>>
>>8717425
I dont like Nigri but this doesnt prove anything.
>>
>>8715837
I once took a part in a contest which had a lot of costumes with beautiful craftsmanship and accurate portrayal, and which one won? The shittily made full armor that had glaring inaccuracies and terrible construction. But ~it was an armor and that's so hard to make!~ I know that you dipshit, I make a lot of prop work, but that armor still sucked.

And in another contest a very well done semi-advanced costume won over a huge warhammer one and people threw a fucking fit over it. While the warhammer costume was well patterned and larger than life it was basically just foam without priming and sloppy, inaccurate painting and a very unfinished look.
>>
File: cooling.jpg (183KB, 433x816px) Image search: [Google]
cooling.jpg
183KB, 433x816px
>>8713099
I never understood why people who make these huge warm suits aren't wearing cooling suits underneath. You just have to make a small hole for the tubes in the suit. Have a friend carry the cooling liquid for you and cool yourself down whenever it's needed.
>>
File: jnig2.png (340KB, 525x804px) Image search: [Google]
jnig2.png
340KB, 525x804px
>>8718324
>>8718246
>>8717737
Go to any of her Jibril pictures and she never mentions that someone else made her wings. She mentions where she got the free wig sponsored from but not the wings. She also has pictures up on instagram showing some half done wings, making it look like she made the wings.
>>
>>8718651
how do you know they weren't? That person in particular looks like a professional who would know about cooling mechanisms...
>>
>>8718682

Just going by what this poster said
>>8713111
>>
>>8713924
People are really dumb if they haven't noticed her pattern of lying about how she "made" a costume in two weeks. She ALWAYS uses that time frame. Not everyone is stupid and drawn in by your silicone fun bags, JNig.
>>
>>8711023
Oshley Cosplay is so awesome. I've followed her for ages because she's local, it's really cool to see her improve so much in the past few years
>>
>>8718810
Everything she does is meh
>>
>>8718682
The only person in a big suit build who had a cooling system or fans was the Winston.
>>
>>8718476

Sounds fairly normal. The one with shity armor in my community ended up with a fan favorite win but nothing else
>>
>>8718311
Who were the judges? I didn't go Blizzcon.
>>
>>8719066
Rainyia Cosplay and Glenn Hetrick were two of them. I wasn't sure who the third was
>>
>>8719144
Jessica Dru (the redhead) who always judges, and I think is in charge of choosing the other judges every year.
>>
There were a ton of novas this year. The amount was enough to rival tyrande and sylvanas costumes
>>
>>8713995
i need a name for that ass please.
>>
>>8710665
although this armor design looks stupid i appreciate the craftsmanship and the effort put in
>>
>>8713995
>>8720571
Except "that ass" is an illusion. Do you see the straps under her asscheeks? Do you see her arching her back and sticking it out? She has no real ass.
>>
>>8720644
and the fact she photoshopped out all of her right ribs to make her butt look bigger
>>
>>8720644
There isn't anything real about her except her horrible personality
>>
>>8720644
>>8720714
>>8720730
I don't really care. Don't want to meet her
>implying I would ever meet her
I just want to check that nice photoshoped ass.

so name?
>>
>>8720817
Danielle Beaulieu
>>
File: url.gif (140KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
url.gif
140KB, 250x250px
>>8718662
>she paid over 1k for them, she doesnt need to credit shit
>>
>>8721051

Some days I like to believe her fans aren't that dumb and then they say shit like that
>>
File: 10195629_0_920_1378.jpg (45KB, 460x689px) Image search: [Google]
10195629_0_920_1378.jpg
45KB, 460x689px
>>
>>8718662
Omg...I fucking hate thirsty bitches like this. I don't give a fuck if she made the wings. Message the person directly instead of passive aggressively sending an army out to attack her for you. What a cunt. I hope she didn't get credit at all.
>>
>>8714147
Yeah it's her third build but she's also had tons of help.
>>
>>8723914
Can everyone stop speculating shit? People CAN make shit themselves. Holy hell.
>>
File: bindi cosplay.jpg (61KB, 474x720px) Image search: [Google]
bindi cosplay.jpg
61KB, 474x720px
>>8721608
Been seeing this around a lot. She put a crap ton of work into that armor and it looks great.
>>
>>8723946
I wish she shared more progress than she did. I've never seen armor look so fantastic.
>>
>>8713159

Nope. Gonna call out every single person who rides the coattails of others for their personal gain.

The coz reasons is that several people are far more talented than her and deserve the recognition for actually doing the work it took to get that good.
>>
>>8724099
>assuming no one asks for help

They better have picked all that cotton themselves.
>>
>>8716975
Shit like this makes me not even want to try. I can't even look that good much less make that ”badly done” armor. Fml.
>>
>>8724069
Everything except the back of the calf armor is 3D printed, so I don't think there would be much progress to share as it's just the machine printing everything and her sticking the parts together. Though I'd have liked to know how she did the paintjob, I always fail at getting my armor to look that shiny.
>>
>>8723914
Proof she had help? Or are you just pulling that statement out of your ass?
>>
>>8724245
She did a thread on reddit's /r/gaming about it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/3s7ekx/i_3d_printed_my_nova_cosplay_for_blizzcon/
>>
>>8724279
People in the comments saying she should have entered the competition as she would have won. Did they not read that she didn't make the bodysuit nor did she do the lights herself?

Still a beautiful cosplay though.
>>
>>8724407
She also doesn't mention in the thread (much like Jnig) that her boyfriend ALSO makes professional props.

(Sox Cosplay and Props on fb)
>>
>>8714754
I second this. I thought you'll win.
>>
>>8723946
She ripped the armor from the game and re-sized it to her body size.
>>
>>8722030
GTFO Jnig
>>
File: really1.gif (562KB, 498x282px) Image search: [Google]
really1.gif
562KB, 498x282px
>>8724793
I find it hilarious how many times people say I am her.
>>
>>8722030
Who fucking hurt you that you're being this fucking salty
>>
>>8725313
Im the salty one when this unprofessional weeb is basically sending an army of people after someone because she didn't edit in anything about the wigs upon upload. Just message Nigri like an adult. Don't cry about it.
>>
>>8725630
Jnig is the bitch that sends an army after people. This girl did nothing wrong. Posts like these is how we get notified about people who don't give credit for someone else's work. In this case, Jnig being exposed to lying again.
So fuck off salty cunt.
>>
>>8725668
Too true. Who here remembers also the Montreal con fiasco. Still stuns me there are people who defend her.
>>
>>8725679

Er the Montreal con fiasco? What happened?
>>
>>8725746
She took the money she was payed for and ran to the Aquarium on the saturday. The con had to refund people who payed for her VIP pass as I understand. And the fans that did hunt her down apparently she was a condescending twat to. Her excuse was 'she's not used to working that much." Or she was tired. Ironically Stan Lee was at the con too and had no issues.
>>
File: tenzindisappoint.gif (130KB, 200x212px) Image search: [Google]
tenzindisappoint.gif
130KB, 200x212px
>>8725749
>Ironically Stan Lee was at the con too and had no issues.

>Ironically

Anon. I don't think you really know how 'ironically' is used.
>>
>>8725754
I meant age wise fag. Her excuse was she was tired and couldn't work that long. Which is ironic when a 92 year old man has no issues.
>>
>>8725749

Oh yea that one. Confused as that was fan expo which is usually in Toronto. Did people really defend Her for skipping out? Thats pathetic if true
>>
>>8725764
Oh hell ya all the cosfamous were on twitter babying her. Han went full retard saying it's okay cause she's not used to working that hard.
>>
>>8725769

Of course Han isn't used to working that hard as no one invites her to do any promotion gigs, voice acting and so forth. I sometimes wonder how butthurt Han is over that Jnig didn't have to work that 'hard' for her career
>>
>>8711737
The most jarring thing about this costume is honestly the balloon tits. Yes, the design has tits, but like...not to the point where they're so pushed up that it looks like two painted water balloons were plopped in there. It would have looked better if her tits just hung down more like they natually fall in a padded bra.
>>
>>8725771
Well if that shit stain of a show is anything to go by. Han hates the fuck outta Jnig I think she only apologized cause folk tore her ass a new one.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 960x640px
Beethy's first photo from BliZcon
>>
>>8715506
I don't know the exact time for Blizzcon but the con I competed at kept us backstage for 4 hours before the show, and then 2 more because they ran late. It would take a lot and I do mean A LOT to get me to compete again. If I would have known they would take that long, I would have dismantled my cosplay for 4 of those hours(after the first hour of prejudging) and then just used the last 1 for putting it back on.
>>
File: C4PQPPPNPU0A1315407825299.jpg (525KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
C4PQPPPNPU0A1315407825299.jpg
525KB, 1280x800px
>>8725773
Not to mention the fact she paid over 600$ for a shit tier design that's literally just an alt version of an existing armor set that allows her to showcase her tits.
She could have done a female version of the /actual/ character she was cosplaying, but since she hasn't actually played any blizz games, Nigs just picked a random character out of a hat to sex up for attention.
>>
>>8721608
>>8723946
She just used 3D-printer for the armor. http://imgur.com/gallery/9KiYB
>>
>>8725816
Tbh most of zachs designs are shit tier alt versions. He doesn't do anything uniquely original or creative with the characters. Maybe that's why Blizz won't hire him
>>
>>8713099
Anyone have more pics?
>>
>>8725865
Is he the guy I've been seeing moron fame hungry cosplay twats paying out the ass for only for them designs?
>>
>>8715356
They were backstage for 2 hours, the contest was a shit show behind the scenes this year.
>>
>>8724407
She was also hired to work the Gigabyte booth, so she couldn't have competed anyway.
>>
>>8725816
T13 was based on deathwing's human form anyway so it's a weird in between. But yeah just doing more true to either of the two armor looks would have been more impressive than 50% less armor with how much skin is being shown off.
>>
>>8725834
3D modeling doesn't impress you, anon? Shit's harder than you might think.
>>
>>8725909
Wasn't talking about this con. Different one I entered.
>>
>>8725808
lol. I've been noticing lately cosplay photography has little to no emotion. This girl is blasting a bazooka so hard she is knocked off the ground but her muscles and face are so relaxed and serene. It looks fucking bizarre
>>
>>8726264
>>8725808
she looks like she's reclining on a couch. More likely she was on the ground. I understand what they were going for but the manip is horrible. Yet this will get tons of asspats online
>>
>>8725816
The only thing I see similar is the shoulder armor and the jaw helmet piece.
>>
>>8725994
The models were ripped from the game, she didn't model them. She just resized them.
>>
>>8725808
Beethy? Who crowfunded his trip this time?
>>
>>8723946
The hardest work, imo, on armors, is the patterns. Tracing them on illustrator, then modifying them over and over again until you are satisfied is so frustrating.
She just grab the models from the Blizzard page (they are available for anyone), printed and that it. Yes, I know it takes time to prepare the printed prop, but still, its not something that I can admire at all.
>>
>>8725883
Yeah he mainly does "cosplay design" commissions for like $600+ and they aren't even remotely noteworthy or original. Somehow he thinks that doing xXedgyXx renditions of existing character designs will get him hired by blizzard and he bitches a lot on his facebook page about it. I'm actually good friends with someone who works for Blizz and they've told me multiple times about how much of a pompous douche he comes off as in person, and no they have no intention of bringing him on the team any time in the near future.
>>
>>8726582
his designs are about as edgy as a circle. He bitches about a lot of things. Most recently was the blizzcon Art contest in which he didn't even place or get his work featured at the show. You'd think he'd learn from the pieces that did place and improve his own skill.
>>
>>8726555
Did you not look at the step by step? She had to add pretty much all the details. Game models are very, very low poly.
>>
>>8726264
FIRST OF ALL, SHITBIRD, THAT IS A TERRAN SNIPER RIFLE
SECOND SHE IS CLEARLY LEAPING BACKWARDS TO LOOK COOL, NOT BEING BLASTED AWAY
>>
>>8726264
> bazooka

lmfao
>>
>>8726582
>>8726618
Yet Blizz hired him to do the licensed leggings with Wild Bangarang. There's a twitter-famous artist who wants to do them, but her style is kind of a joke.
>>
>>8727301
Blizz hired him to stop him complaining about not being hired or acknowledged by them. Also zach is perfectly capable of making basic designs but he tries way too hard to act like some hotshot edgy artist which he just isn't . Also it should be noted that Blizz hired him as a freelance designer and not for a permenant position within blizzard
>>
>>8727603
other artists who are thirsty for jobs there and suck dick of employees see what he's doing though and are acting like it's the way in. Zach is also friends with a few artists at Blizz, but it seems none of them are willing to stick their necks out and put in a word for him application wise, when they do it for others.
>>
>>8727301
>Hired by blizzard but still can't go to headquarters without the invite of an actual employee kek
>>
>>8714886
I'd make That deal
>>
File: image.jpg (351KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351KB, 1365x2048px
Am i the only one who loved This one?
>>
>>8728728
Shit, hadn't seen a decent photo of that one. That is really impressively made.
>>
>>8728728
I cant believe that only got an honorable mention.
>>
>>8728728
I loved this one too, glad this picture came up, because I couldn't find very great shots of it.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.