[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spanish thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: spaniard.png (178KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
spaniard.png
178KB, 922x882px
Ok people, try to make a NORMAL cosplay thread
without salsa
talking in english
olé
tapas
Try to talk about spanish cons and cosplayers.

What do you think is the best Con in spain?? I think that Barcelona is not the same that some years ago..
>>
The best Spanish con always will be the salon del manga from Barcelona and the worst... Jointo's cons ( Japan weekend and similar)
>>
>>8703053
>11/06/15(Fri)00:19:18 No.8703053
This year I visited a lot of cons and I think that Murcia SeRemanga or Ficzone are two greatest con too
The only bad thing is the international constest all in BCN and Jointo
>>
File: WP_20151031_034.jpg (2MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151031_034.jpg
2MB, 1456x2592px
post the best costumes you saw there.
This guy even had red el wire inside to give that grim red glow in the eyes
>>
>>8703102
People always complain about the low level in spanish cosplay, but maybe that's because they only say that for the people who is in the contests, there is no doubt taht we have come awesome cosplayers here.
>>
First of all
List of elitechans plz from the Salò post, and if is not added, I suggest to add Gehe.
>>
>>8703232
It's stupid this list, because it's not real, depends of who make it and in my opinion the are two levels of "elite", the real one with good cosplays and skits and the faux one who want promotion themselves with bad work
>>
File: ay.png (245KB, 512x450px) Image search: [Google]
ay.png
245KB, 512x450px
I wanted this thread so badly
Finally we can talk about spanish cool topics
>Overused cosplay and cosplays you want to see more in spanish cons?
>>
>>8703939
I wish there were more Borderlands cosplays!
>>
>>8703053
Barcelona is "the best" because is the biggest one, but it's a very bad con.

- 3 or 4 guest and most of the time none of them are interesting.
- Really bad organization
- Lack of activities
- Etc.

Seriosly, I preferd modest cons, because they are honest, they don't claim to be the best (not even in their region), but they put a big effort to try people have fun.
>>
>>8704111
Same. I went to a small local con this summer (organized by a non-profit association) and it was a lot nicer than huge cons at Madrid or Barcelona, the ambience was a lot friendlier and familiar, and we had tons of fun and things to do. It reminded me of the old "Jornadas" in towns near Madrid (Alcorcón, Leganés...) that were eventually absorbed by Japans and Expos years ago.
>>
Albanime is pretty cool, given it's in the middle of fucking nowhere.

I kinda like small, cozy cons. They're not as overpopulated and given they can't count on having a guaranteed full-room assistance, they tend to work more on workshops and the like.
>>
I love the OP image.
>>
All the cons are full of shit, we need to educate fans, like the free hugers. They are the worst.
>>
Next "important" con is Murcia SeReManga
what do you think about it?
I think is a greatest mid-leve con
I was there last year and I enjoy a lot!
>>
File: reman.jpg (636KB, 1632x984px) Image search: [Google]
reman.jpg
636KB, 1632x984px
>>8705573
I have been there a couple of years, not last year though, and it's nice for it size.

The place was not bad but it's a bit cramped for that many people and there were enough activities but they repeat many of them from year to year.
>>
Sin salsa no hay interes
>>
>>8707632
No salsa no party
>>
So, what are your thoughts about next Spanish Cosplay Ball (on april?)?
>>
File: 1310428349083_0.png (194KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1310428349083_0.png
194KB, 500x333px
>>8712706
>>
>>8712706
Is more cheap than last year, but seems so elitist and stupid at the same time.
>Only can use elegant suits
>O-Okay
>But you can use a random suit with a wig
>mfw
>>
Mangafest is shit ok
>>
Besides Spain, there are a lot of really good Spainiard cosplayers and spanish speaking cosplayers all over.
>>
>>8722435
Pics plase
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1362x1362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1362x1362px
>>8724441
Gehe is good but there's Jean TB.
I know there are others they just aren't very well known.
>>
>>8727388
Gehe uses his fans yo pay his travels to the cons
>>
>>8727388
Are there any that DON'T use that stupid eye makeup technique that very obviously doesn't work anyways?
>>
>>8727398
>his

kek
>>
Has anyone been in the Murcia se Remanga? If yes do you have any photos or interesting stories to share?
>>
Is there any cons in the north? Are they any good?
>>
>>8727398
And to fap a bit watching them how desperate are to meet him, while laughs at you
>>
>>8720647
>you can use a random suit with a wig
Only if you are a friend of the cosplayers that go there or if you are well-known and have the lazy month
>>
>>8727560
>>8734192
Is a boy, is a gay boy, and because he cosplays as bishies with full of yaoi fujoshit innuendo, he thinks is the best. Fuck him
>>
but who is gehe tho
>>
last week there was an event at valencia,was there anything worth commenting?
>>
Why are elitechan hatin on twitter? Lirin, Topper, Escosplay account... talking about "professional cosplayers"
What happened?
>>
But ahmigo I want sum trapas and sersa with some tamale
>>
>>8736669
Source or screen?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.