[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tweek x craig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

File: oh_my____by_lilaclace-d347bbh.jpg (1MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
oh_my____by_lilaclace-d347bbh.jpg
1MB, 2736x3648px
tweek x craig
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: image.gif (100KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
100KB, 300x203px
That episode of Southpark was perfect. My entire comm is filled with fake straight "lesbians" who are only interested in /fit/ Chads.
>>
I've been a big Creek fan for literally a decade, so that episode really spoke to me spiritually.
>>
Loved this episode.
>>
>>8693417
I fucking nearly died from it, it was so great.
>>
>>8693713

So buttmad.
>>
>>8693713
There are six (seven if you count me) posters in this thread.
>>
>>8693713
>replies 10/posters 7
I remember the good old days when people checked the poster count before calling samefag
>>
>>8693417

I don't keep up with South Park anymore (that is, I marathon seasons when they are over), did something happen? Last I remember of Creek was that episode where they fight.
>>
>>8694138 #
The latest episode (Tweek x Craig is literally the title) was about how a bunch of Asian girls started drawing yaoi of Tweek and Craig and everyone thinks they're gay as a result. When they try to deny it, people just think theyre being closeted,so they fake a public break up. The entire town gets super depressed over it, so they decide to fake getting back together and just be a couple for the good of community.

So yeah, Craig/Tweek is straight up canon now and the SP slash fandom doesn't know what to do with themselves. Matt and Trey have said in the past how even though they don't like slash, the yaoi fangirls are most dedicated subset of their fan base and they appreciate them a lot. The episode was basically their way of saying "this is weird and we don't get it, but we love you guys".
>>
>>8694149
>they decide to fake getting back together
>So yeah, Craig/Tweek is straight up canon now

My facebook dash is going insane over this and I still don't get it. If they were faking the whole thing, how the fuck is it canon now? They're still not gay and still not a couple, they just faked it.
Don't get me wrong, I used to draw Creek in my dA days, even. But I still don't see how something that was just faked is being taken as "canon".
>>
>>8694165
because people are stupid and shippers are desperate.
>>
>>8694165
because sometimes you gotta have fun in life
>>
>>8694177
??????
You can keep enjoying the pairing the same way you always have, I just don't get why are people claiming it's canon when it's not
>>
>>8694149

Aw that's sweet.

I'm glad some creators are becoming all too aware of the power of fujobux/hype. I've since grown out of rabidly mashing dicks together at all hours of the day, but I definitely still enjoy it from time to time.
>>
Still, no one can explain to me why South Park slash became so popular, especially since the trend always involved them as "hot anime bishies lol =^•^=".

The characters are ugly. It's like creaming yourself over Simpsons or Family Guy. Don't fujoshit want characters who are... y'know... attractive?

"It's slash it doesn't have to make sense!" doesn't cut it. Why South Park of all things? There is tons of media with predominantly male casts, so what makes SP so special?
>>
File: 1394845551765.jpg (692KB, 2192x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1394845551765.jpg
692KB, 2192x1231px
>>8694304

Retired fujoshit here, I'll try to take a stab at this: it's largely about characters and character dynamics. There is a funny world with a shitload of established characters and a web of relationships--it's very easy to play with scenarios in your head. Nearly all popular fandoms share this quality.

>>8694304
>There is tons of media with predominantly male casts, so what makes SP so special?

I'd need to see a list of these to judge for myself, but what sets SP apart from them is likely what I just said. There might not be a lot of compelling relationship dynamics.
>>
>>8694304
Why should it matter. Go do something with your life if this gives you such a burning hernia over
>>
File: IMAG3067_2.jpg (278KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG3067_2.jpg
278KB, 1920x1088px
>>8694149
>Matt and Trey have said in the past how even though they don't like slash, the yaoi fangirls are most dedicated subset of their fan base and they appreciate them a lot.

This is a really nice sentiment, I'm curious when they said it. Do you have a source?

Also, South park cosplay thread? Pic related is my hastily thrown together Halloween costume
>>
>>8694349
Er, anon didn't even sound mad. They're just trying to understand the situation.
>>
>>8694149
See I took it as they were mocking the entire weeb fandom. "Japan turns people gay" That is true and not exactly something to be proud of coming from someone who's been gay since childhood. I may be looking into it more than I should but I wouldn't jump to assume they did the episode solely for the fans, if anything it's making fun of yaoi fans. It shows how easily Americans buy into fake shit, especially if they can profit from it in some way or another.
>>
>>8694383
you look super cute anon!!
>>
>>8694486
Thank you so much!!
>>
>>8694472
This show has always been making fun of everyone but this episode was mostly taking jab at the PC culture in more heartwarming way than previous episodes. Something weird comes from Japan and no one knows what it is but apparently it's giving the town its first gay kids which is "so cool and progressive" so no one cares whether they're really gay or now. Tweek's usually abusive parents become suddenly extremely interested in him but only because of his "gayness" but still don't bother to listen to him. Randy talks out of his ass because he wants to appear as progressive PC guy when he doesn't even know what rape of Nanking is and mixes all Asians together. People give them money and Craig who has always been the problem kid who that gets detention now suddenly doesn't get in trouble only because he's "gay". Kyle is the only one who has voice of reason and realizes that it's just some fantasy drawn by girls and doesn't really mean anything but no one listens to him this season since he's seen as bigoted jerk.

As for why some people draw and ship South Park characters this way, they're better written than most "bishonen" characters so why not, Butters is even cute as heck when you get past the art style. I don't get why people are so obsessed with Yowamushi Pedal characters either because they're ugly AND boring but I guess it's none of my business.
>>
>>8694169
>>8694165
Because they take the faking it to the point where they're actually dating, not just saying they are and leaving it at that. They may not actually be gay, but they do become a couple and spend alone time together and hold hands and shit. It's not really inaccurate to say they're canon. Watch the episode.
>>
>>8694472
Matt and Trey have known about the slash fandom for at least a decade and have been asked about it in a few interviews. Their basic responce is they think it's strange but appreciate the extreme dedication their slash fans have to the show. Plus, the epsiode made fun of it, but it wasnt mean about it at all, which they are with pretty much everything else. I think it's safe to assume part of it was for the fans, especially since they asked them to submit their Creek art for the episode.
>>
File: reality.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>8693417
This entire season has been brilliant.
>>
>>8694383
I'm trying to find them, but Google is giving me only stuff about this episode and the one about the other Slash. The three I know of were all from before 2010 (my SP slash days were a while ago) and the nice one where Trey mentioned the dedication was the most recent of them. The first one was from 2004 with Matt Stone and his response was very indifferent, something like "never read it. Probably wouldn't like it, but I haven't read any so I can't say" That was from a fan QA on SP Studios.
>>
>>8695361
I wonder how Tumblr feels about this season outside of the South Park fandom. Can't imagine too happy...
>>
>>8695373
As far as I know they refuse to watch it in the first place because it's "problematic trash". Really funny because the whole transgender arc in season 18 was actually trans positive but then again Cartman as Erica was your typical tumblr fake trans kid who did it just for attention so they found it offensive.
>>
>>8694304
Because they like South Park and Rule 34 is a thing? Also, a huge part if the appeal is the creative freedom. Since in slash they're almost always in their late teens or early twenties, you have to think about what they would be like older (which isn't hard since the kids already are unrealistically mature for their age and have very strong and developed personalities) and you can have the story be about pretty much anything you want, especially since there's such a vast variety of character types.
>>
>>8695375
I have a friend who reblogged a SP gif on Tumblr and lost 14 followers. It was a gif of Kenny sniffing flowers and looking high. According to one angry anon it was offensive to people who might have drug addictions. She wasn't one nor did she know any, but she figured it would offend them, so it was apparently her place to speak on their behalf.
>>
File: south park tumblr tears.jpg (22KB, 457x341px) Image search: [Google]
south park tumblr tears.jpg
22KB, 457x341px
>>8695373
OG tumblr thinks it's hysterical and accurate.

SJW tumblr thinks it's not funny, and it must be censored, and anyone who finds it funny should be bullied to death in the name of love and tolerance.
>>
>>8695361
It had a couple of ok episodes but is far from being brilliant at this point. You have shit taste.
>>
>>8697007
Care to expound on that?
>>
I regret not sending in some cosplay pics for the Ep.

Wonder if the KennyxCraig shippers are foaming at the mouth over this. They're the worst and are so territorial over it that it's beyond a joke.
>>
File: dancing trump south park.gif (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
dancing trump south park.gif
1MB, 720x404px
>>8697007
Why do you hate fun?
>>
File: everybody1vx.gif (139KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
everybody1vx.gif
139KB, 700x461px
>>8697252
>Wonder if the KennyxCraig shippers are foaming at the mouth over this. They're the worst and are so territorial over it that it's beyond a joke.

Tell me more. I was only ever an outlier in this fandom, is there really that much ship drama?
>>
File: 1446423531972.jpg (118KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446423531972.jpg
118KB, 725x1024px
>>8697252
>>8698062
Not KennyxCraig but I thought this was really funny
>>
>>8694149
>slash
what is this comm anon?
>>
File: AvK3KPs.png (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AvK3KPs.png
684KB, 1280x720px
>>8694383
Pretty much at this point
>>
>>8697252
I prefer CraigxKenny, but I haven't seen anything particularly malicious about Creek? That being said, I only dwell on the outskirts of the fandom.
>>
>>8695361
Eh. My only problem with this episode is absolutely everything on the internet gets shitty comments even without "asking for it."
>>
>>8698250
>missing the point
that was part of the point, putting yourself out there publicly means you're putting yourself out to anyone's opinions and hiding them or hiding from them doesn't make them go away. not everyone is going to like you and that's fine but you need to learn to accept that, love yourself anyways and not value yourself only off of others opinions. selfie culture is dangerous.
>>
>>8698250
Bullyproof windows
Troll-safe doors
In my safe spaaaaaace
>>
>>8695239
Yowamushi Pedal is popular because, these days, any fandom for sports anime with predominantly male casts will be 97% fujoshi. It's a craze, and it will hopefully die soon
>>
>8698286
>its a craze
>85% of anime every season is color coded boobs or moe blobs fighting or dicking around
>girls get a few anime with attractive men and like it and suddenly its an outrage

I was there the day the Free! PV was released. Never have I seen such carnage before and hope I never will again.
>>
>>8698286
>these days
Friend I hate to tell you this but it's been this way since the dawn of time. The only real difference is that now creators are aware of their female fans and their interests and will pander to them a little here and there.
>>
>>8698286
>these days, any fandom for sports anime with predominantly male casts will be 97% fujoshi
It's more like two decades, Surugaya even has over 800 Slam Dunk BL doujinshi listed on their website.
>>
>>8698418
>The only real difference is that now creators are aware of their female fans and their interests and will pander to them a little here and there.

This. Kill la Kill would have been a different show if it was made ten years ago.
>>
>>8698062
>>8698244
I used to be very big (at one point someone on Tumblr used to crown me the best cosplayer for Craig but they were my lazy go to cosplays. Just to keep this cosplay related. But the following group already knew who I was because of said pics so I was head canons in a way for several characters?).

I wasn't huge on my shipping but used to draw a big of Fanart so someone said I should explore somewhere other than DA. I stumbled across an RP group looking for a person to be Bebe. This is how I got a Tumblr actually.

So I applied, after reading that it would be a story based Rp. Right up my alley.

It was Facebook status essentially. The Kenny and Craig refused to communicate with anyone but each other. I didn't understand the pairing so I researched it to find they were legitimately going off that one episode where they held hands. The tags on photos were "fuck Creek" "Tweek should stay the fuck away from Kenny's man" "Kyle and Stan belong fuck Cryle ships".

The Rp group died and tried to move on; this same Craig kept following and would corner the Kenny into a relationship and then never post to anyone else. By then I was a mod and tried to do chapter activities encourage everyone to interact. I hate a hate chat on Skype dedicated to me for it. Run by the Craig.

I kept cosplaying Craig but for a while that character was ehhhh for me.

It's mostly the Craig lovers for Crenny that are more crazy I've found. But this almost killed my love for the show. I'm glad it didn't in the end.
>>
>>8698578
Wow these spelling mistakes I apologise I'm on mobile.

I'll also add that a lot of people used to get hate mail about ships if they interfered with Crenny. A lot. It did simmer down when people started to rebuttle that in Pandemic Kenny is very vocal of his hatred to Craig but for some it only fueled their hate more.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.