[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boob Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 40

Are you a lolita or cosplayer?
What is your cup size? Are they perky?
What is your general body type?
Would you say your boobs have hindered your hobby or made it easier?
Has lolita or cosplay effected the way you see your boobs? How so?
Do you do things like wear binders or stuff your bra for the sake of cosplay accuracy or fitting into a smaller lolita dress?
Have you considered drastic measures to reduce or enhance your breast size, like surgery?
Are you happy with them?
>>
>>8678942
Don't worry OP, I support this thread. :D
>>
>>
http://jornaloide.com/super-truck/
>>
>>
>>8678942
>Are you a lolita or cosplayer?
Lolita
>What is your cup size? Are they perky?
B70, yes
>What is your general body type?
Boyish to pear
>Would you say your boobs have hindered
your hobby or made it easier?
Made it easier
>Has lolita or cosplay effected the way you see your boobs? How so?
Not really
>Do you do things like wear binders or stuff your bra for the sake of cosplay accuracy or fitting into a smaller lolita dress?
No
>Have you considered drastic measures to reduce or enhance your breast size, like surgery?
No
>Are you happy with them?
Very
>>
>>8678942
cosplayer
34DD, yes
Hourglass
>Would you say your boobs have hindered your hobby or made it easier?
Neither,makes no difference to me
Not in particular, titties are titties real or fake
>Do you do things like wear binders or stuff your bra for the sake of cosplay accuracy or fitting into a smaller lolita dress?
i've thought about it for cosplay but at the end of the day i just day fuck it and do what i want
>Have you considered drastic measures to reduce or enhance your breast size, like surgery?
Nope, happy with my body
yup
>>
Both
>36C, yeah
Pear
No...and I know my boobs aren't huge, but they're big enough to be annoying when it comes to both lolita and cosplay (I usually cosplay males)
I kind of wish they were smaller so it'd be easier to fit dresses, and easier to bind for cosplay.
I've bound before for both. Other times I wear a sports bra in lolita but it's still not super comfortable.
Only fleeting thoughts. I'd never do it tho.
Outside of lolita, yes. They're a fun size. In lolita, wish they were a bit smaller. I guess for cosplay it's fine bc I can do busty characters but just bind for males.
>>
holy shit, enough boob threads already, why is this board so easy to bait
>>
>>
>>8678942
Cosplayer
34B, yup
Boyish hourglass I guess?
Made easier. Not many characters I want to be have big boobs.
Made me more confident about them.
I've not needed to, but I guess I would, yes.
Not really.
Yup, pretty much.
>>
Was a lolita for a while and I'm sort of a more casual cosplayer.
36B, kind of I guess (I...I'm tiny...)
No idea- big thighs and small upper body.
Because they're relatively small, they haven't made it hard or anything, and they make crossplay easier so it's all good.
Sometimes I wish they were bigger (for cosplays like Sonico, who's my body type but with much bigger boobs) but I think my opinion on them's still the same as it always was- neutral.
Haven't bound as such as I don't do too many cosplays that require it, but I wore a push-up bra for a Mami cosplay (to enhance my 'mami's') if that counts?
I thought about it, but nah. Too expensive (and I could use that money for cosplay!)
Yep! (Apart from cosplaying busty characters but I prefer characters with middle-sized boobs anyway as they usually fit my body type and looks anyway)
>>
>>8678980
At least this one is slightly more relevant than the other one.
>>
Both

>What is your cup size?
28D

Slim pear

Easier for the most part--Lolita is much easier with small breasts, and the types of characters I like to cosplay are usually find for my body type (and crossplay is easier).

It's made me more comfortable/grateful for being pretty flat-chested. I used to wish I was bigger but after getting in to Lolita I appreciate them.

Binders for crossplay, or stuffing for certain characters. I don't have to change anything for Lolita.

Nope, not interested.

Yes! More happy now than I was before I got into cosplay/Lolita, in fact.
>>
Lolita
34A, not enough there for gravity to have an effect on
Skinny torso, muscular legs (thanks sports), and my arms are just arms I guess.
For the most part they've made it easier. However, some of my brand is actually too big in the chest, so I have to wear a really padded bra to make it look right.
I used to hate that my boobs were tiny, but now I'm thankful for them because they make fitting into brand a lot easier.
See above - I need padded bras to fit into larger brand, AP especially.
Nope
For the most part, I guess. I think it would be nice if they were a little bigger, but they're fine as they are.
>>
Both
32DD and somewhat. They look nicer when I've been exercising more.
Hourglass, broad shoulders but narrow rib cage.
They're about the right size for most of the things I want to wear.
>affected
Fixed and sometimes I think they're too small but then I remember almost every cosplayer now is using boob magic if they don't already have implants.
I wear binders for crossplay.
Not really. If you're not happy with yourself, bigger boobs won't suddenly make you love yourself. You'll still have low self esteem, just with big boobs. Most women who have had them end up complaining that men don't take them seriously as a person anymore, so it's pointless.
>>
>>8678942
I'm a petite cosplayer with really small boobs so I gave up on any hope of getting attention/being sexy/having cleavage ever and go for cosplaying br00tal warriors. At least I can get attention by doing something cool instead of buying a Party City costume and wearing a push-up bra, right?

I like my boobs, but I hate the disappointment in guys' faces. I genuinely think really small ones are better looking, but people are conditioned to like big boobs, sagging, giant areolae, and sweaty underboobs. I'll never understand, man.

/bitter
>>
it takes me 3 sports bras to barely squeeze my boobs into brand kill me and my 40DDs
I would kill to be petite
>>
>>8679046
why do you care what men think
they don't care as long as they get to stick their dick in something
>>
lolita
34D, yes
hourglass
hindered; there are a lot of dresses I love that I'm too busty for
Do you do things like wear binders or stuff your bra for the sake of cosplay accuracy or fitting into a smaller lolita dress?
I probably should invest in a binder, honestly
Have you considered drastic measures to reduce or enhance your breast size, like surgery?
nah
Are you happy with them?
I'd like to try and get back down to a C; I gained weight recently and it all went to the hips and tits
>>
>>8679062
Cuz once a bigtit girl comes along, they'll leave the smalltit girl asap

My boyfriend hasn't left me yet though, status pending.

>inb4 ofc he'll leave you with that attitude
>>
File: 69843284755.jpg (9KB, 236x176px) Image search: [Google]
69843284755.jpg
9KB, 236x176px
>>8679046
>>8679070
sorry you have the body of a little boy but there's really no need to be THAT salty
>>
>>8679070
Wow, you really have an inferiority complex.

When I lift weights seriously my boobs are the first thing to go, but my guy likes me better with small boobs. He's an ass man, anyway. Likes the small tit, big hip look, same as me.
>dem pears
>>
Lolita, otome and other jfash
34 AA, yes they are. After all i have too little so gravity doesn't make them sag
Pear shaped but strangely sorta big waist (71 cm) for a petite/normal sized body, i have issues to fit some asian sizes skirts.
They make it easy a lot, i can fit tiny asian sizes in the upper bust but about waist, hips not really....
I'm happy with them, i would hate if they become too big taking birth control (for example) but i'm almost eternally single so not a problem.
Usually what i wear is a padded bra, nothing special is needed to wear lolita or otome since i have already small boobs.
Nah, i like my boobs being tiny. In case they would become too big like cow tits (uhm... my mom went from small to too big and i'm concerned) i would consider a breast reduction.
Are you happy with them?
Yes usually.
>>
How come gulls always answer these threads question-by-question instead of paraphrasing? I end up scrolling past them all to find any gulls that don't treat these like a myspace questionnaire.
>>
Both but I'm just starting lolita.
34C/32C (it varies) and no kinda droopy but not terrible
Pear but almost hourglass when my hips shrink
Probably hindered because I like the kawaii tiny characters but I'm not so small, plus they aren't super perky
It makes me consider them in both the positive and negative aspects. I used to ignore my bodytype before cosplay and lolita.
I'm gonna get a push-up if/when I do a more revealing cosplay (and by more revealing I mean not baggy)
I used to have boob anxiety and I wanted them removed but it's ok now because my body would lol weird without them
Meh I've accepted them. I like it when they get smaller tho
>>
>>8679080
easier to read, and you get a clearer answer for each question. That's what I think at least, I like it better.
>>
>>8678942
Not a cosplayer or lolita but I frequent here and participate is japanese fashion.
They're normal perkiness for a heavy chest. 34 DDD
Pear but I have big boobs
Hinder for sure.
Yes it has made it harder and I can't wear button ups without them looking baggy.
When I wear some Jfashion (Such as Larme) I wear bras that make my boobs smaller in a way, less padding due to the issue of otherwise not fitting tops
Yes I need a boob reduction but I want to lose weight first. My shoulder(s) hurt.
No, I want to be a normal hourglass figure fuck this thick thigh big butt big boob shit. Also
>Inb4 fatty-chan
I'm chubby, not obese or double chin fat.
>>
FUCK OFF OP,
if you weren't a creep you would've just posted in the general asking for binder recs. The fact that you didn't and pulled this shit is disgusting. I hope you sluts that replied are happy you gave some neckbeard fap material
>>
>32A
I love them for crossplaying, but if I had the money, I would definitely enlarge them to a B or maybe a C cup.
>>
Janitor san please mop up this mess.
>>
>>8678942
Lolita. 32DD. Perky. Hourglass, hella manly shoulders. My boobs definitely prevent me from wearing some cuts of dresses and stuff. I like them but they're a pain sometimes. I wouldn't get surgery.

I manage to avoid boobloaf with one of those tanktops with a built in bra, shape usually ends up nice. A blouse and JSK hold everything down. And my boobs still don't hinder me as much as my long-ass arms and manshoulders. My height sucks sometimes but I've become pro as fuck with underskirts.
>>
>>8678975
My boobs are a but bigger than yours, but you say you bind for lolita sometimes, is it more comfortable than a sports bra? Does it work better?
>>
>>8679124
i see im not the only one who finds this weird.
>>
>>8679124
Not op, but I've asked in the gen before about binders and got a ton of mixed reviews.
>>
Just a lolita for now.
32A, Well there's not much to sag so yes they are perky
Boyish, with a tiny waist
Easier, without a doubt.
Kind of? I wanted to cosplay for a long time but most of the characters I wanted to cosplay have giant boobs, so I just decided to stick with lolita.
haha nope
When I was younger before I discovered lolita I was planning on getting a boob job, now I'm glad that I didn't.
I am now.
>>
Cosplayer. Interested in Lolita though.
I'm a 30DD, but I'm usually wearing a 32B because those bras are easier to find. My boobs are by no means saggy, but most of my breast tissue is carries on the top, so the shape is a little weird.
I have really muscular legs because I like to run, and a very small waist.
Neither.
>Has lolita or cosplay effected the way you see your boobs?
A lot of cute/sexy anime and video game characters have big boobs. Size is definitely a factor in who I choose to cosplay because I can never have cleavage unless I wear three bras. Ex: I really like Hestia but I could never pull her off because of how her outfit is. I couldn't hide any booby secrets with that costume.
I have stuffed before. I wear different bras for different characters. Never had to bind though.
Me and my husband have talked about it. Neither of us are opposed to it. Going under the knife is scary to me, and finding the right surgeon to not fuck it up seems like such a long process. Saving up money would also factor into that. But if I was ever offered to have the procedure done I would do it. Nothing too big though. Enough that I could make some nice cleavage with if I wanted to.
I'm not unhappy with them. I'm content with the size but I don't like the shape. I wish they carried the weight on the bottom instead of the top.
>>
>>8679046
I love how chicks with small boobs have to convince themselves all big breasts are saggy with nasty areolas to feel better about themselves. The only big tittied ladies I've ever known with gross fits were almost all fat.
>>
>>8679124
OP here, I'm asking because I'm a lolita with huge boobs and I'm wondering what it's like for girls in both hobbies with chests on one extreme side or another. I'm not looking for fap material (which there are much easier ways of getting on 4chan) or binding advice.

Also, this is 4chan. If this thread makes you that mad, you might want to vacate now.
>>8679138
Oh please, it's entirely on topic and there's way worse threads up. Don't like it, hide it.
>>
>lolita
>32DDD or 34DDD according to VS, they're very perky, especially for their size
>skinny with big hips, butt, and thighs
>hindered, I have to be extremely careful with what burando dresses I buy as a lot of cuts just don't look okay on me at all. No empire waists or underbust ribbons, and blouses tend to burst at the the buttons.
>I avoid wearing bras altogether in Lolita and if I do, I make sure there's no padding
>no
>yeah
>>
Anyone got tips on working titty magic with a strapless bra? I need quite a showy cleavage but the top I'll be wearing would show straps
>>
Lolita
32A, yes.
Pear.
Easier.
It’s convenient in that I don’t have to worry about fitting into most dresses.
Sometimes I’ll wear a sports bra for that totally flat look.
Yes, yes, yes. Moar boobs pls.
No. I hate my tits. I pity my boyfriend for being stuck with a flat girl and feel guilty about them when he touches me or when we’re in bed.
>>
>both, but mostly a cosplayer
>36c, i think they're not saggy but they're not really "perky" either, probably just normal
>pretty thin, but kinda square
>makes it hard. i have trouble making cosplays fit on me the way they do on the characters and my bust makes it pretty difficult to fit in my lolita, and to wear button up blouses
>i kinda hate my boobs because of it. i probably wont get a reduction or anything though.
>i have a binder but it no longer fits me. i use sports bras now.
>im happy with them outside of cosplay/lolita.
>>
>>8679124
honestly for me its nice to vent about my boobs, learn the boob tricks of others, feel jealous of those with tiny boobs who can wear tiny lolita, etc... guys can get off on anything so I don't really feel bothered by that.
>>
>>8679124

Nobody is posting their pictures so there is nothing for neckbeards to fap to

Unless numbers gets you off
>>
>>8679285
>I pity my boyfriend for being stuck with a flat girl
your boyfriend has the gift of choice, if it bothered him he'd have left you by now.
>>
Lolita
34D, well they are not sagging
Hourglass.
Hindered, I am too busty for many dresses and I really dislike having booblaf
Made me think boobs are overrated
Sometimes I’ll wear a sports bra but that's just it
I have had surgery to reduce my breas size, I used to be 36DDD two years ago
I haven't got used to them, I mean they are just weird now, not that I don't like them, is just that not being enormous is weird
>>
>>8678962
>tfw i only know her because of her qt ex-bf
>>
Lolita
36FF, not really they reach like 2 inches below my sternum when I'm not wearing a bra. They're natural and heavy as fuck.
Hourglass
Hindered, big-fucking-time.
Yes, now I just want to cut them off.
No, binders seem like they would be uncomfortable, so I just wear shit that is fully shirred.
Yes, I wonder if getting a double mastectomy, or a drastic reduction would cost more.
No, not at all. Not in the slightest.
>>
File: elem018.jpg (41KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
elem018.jpg
41KB, 488x366px
>>8678942
Cosplayer.
36A.
Average.
Neither, but have wanted larger breasts since forever.
No.
No.
I want some big fat fake fucking tits.
No.
>>
Both
30/32G yeah, but they're not fake so you know, gravity.
hourglass
Hindered, so many cute dresses I could fit perfectly besides bust.
they're overrated imo
I use a binder for crossplaying
No
Outside of jfashion/most cosplay yeah
>>
Cosplay
34G (uk)
Hourglass-y
no idea, but the characters I like enough to cosplay usually are titty monsters. So it kinda helps.
Haven't tried to cosplay a smaller character before, but I probably wouldn't bind. Maybe if I tried crossplay.
Nah
Love 'em.
>>
>>8679046
It's a "grass is greener" situation. You wish your boobs were bigger. And I wish that my bras weren't expensive as shit or that I could actually go braless.
>>
Cosplayer, but I'd like to also get into Lolita
32B, and very perky.
Uhm, that's a hard one. I think a pear? I can't really tell.
50/50. Some characters I like have way bigger titties than I do.
Not really, to be honest. I love my boobs and always will.
I only really bind of the character is a boy or if they're young.
Nope.
YUP.
>>
>>8679560
>And I wish that my bras weren't expensive as shit
Oh anon, at least you can find bras in your size. Ntayrt, but despite having small titties (which I generally don't mind) I seem to be this obscure hipster size that no store ever stocks bras in. I've only ever had luck with Ewa Michalak, which is a Polish retailer and ordering from them is a hassle and a half despite living in the EU.
>>
>>8679572
I wish the world had it's shit together when it comes to Bra size ranges.
>>
>>8679054
If you're having that problem your probably wearing the wrong bra size. I used to wear a 40D but I was so wrong.
http://www.brasizecalculator(dot)tk/
>>
>>8679282
Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless Bra. Make sure your band size is your actual, tight band size and none of that 'adding 4 inches' crap
>>
I am fapping to this thread.
>>
Both but mostly a cosplayer.
28AA, and yes.
Rectangle, my waist is quite defined though.
Cosplay - both. On one hand it's easy to crossplay (I just wear a sports bra and pasties), but it also means I have to pad a tonne for just average-sized characters. My overall size means I have a lot of anime schoolgirls to choose from.
Lolita - hindered. Although I'm never worried about being over the max measurements of a dress, being under the minimum measurements also causes terrible fit problems.
Cosplay it has made them feel like a blessing in that crossplays are comfortable, and I just feel better about my overall figure because I can cosplay slim and petite characters. In western society there's a big emphasis on hourglass shapes and curves being beautiful and cosplay reminds me that there's something beautiful on the other end too.
Lolita just makes me feel like a midget, but also grateful that I don't have to worry about dresses being too small.
Binding is just a sports bra, as above. And yes, both cosplay and lolita can involve a lot of padding for me. I'm worried about when I'll want to cosplay a character with cleavage and if it's even possible.
No. I think implant-sized boobs would look unnatural on me anyway and I like the shape and texture of the ones I have.
>>
>>8679646
Just adding on to this - I really love all breasts on all girls, big and small. I know a lot of small-chested girls go through a boob-envy sort of phase that ends with them either getting over it, being insecure, or getting a boob job. I remember being really disappointed in high school when I realised mine were never going to grow to be like most other girls' boobs, and that I'd probably just reach an A cup if I was lucky. Now though, cosplay has made me appreciate them more and my bf also loves paying attention to them and holding them anyway, which makes me feel better.

I've also seen some of the struggles my friends with large breasts have had (trouble finding a bra that fits, back pain, unwanted attention) along with the benefits (awesomely soft chest, looking good in a lot of clothes, wanted attention) so I realised there's advantages and disadvantages to both.
>>
Lolita
28F, yeah
Thin, hourglass
They're inconvenient but generally not too large for the dresses I care about
I wish I could wear Holy Lantern OP style dresses but RiP
Other than that, most JSKs are pretty nice on my figure which is nice?
Not yet but I've considered it
After I have kids, highly considering nixing the boobs
I can live with them, they look good, but I'd rather not have them
>>
Used to cosplay, currently lolita/jfash only.
34A. They tend to firm up around my period, then soften afterward. They look good but it's an uncomfortable achey feeling. I wish they wouldn't do that.
Rectangle.
It's easy being small-chested for lolita.
I think it's made me appreciate them even more, in conjunction with growing up and realizing there's more to my body than boobs.
I have used a binder for crossplay, but I've never had to stuff a bra for cosplay/lolita. If I felt it would help the outfit, I would use a padded bra.
No. I'm avoiding birth control out of fear they may grow bigger.
Yes.
>>
Lolita mostly. Trying to get back into cosplay.
32DD. Sadly I have a shallow bust. Part of it is genetics, another part is weight gain and loss and all my weight gain goes to my tits. But I don't think they look too bad.
Topheavy, broad shoulders, narrow hips, non-existant waist, short torso tiny legs. Basically tits on muscly stilts.
With cosplay I always felt there was less of an issue. With lolita, it can be a blessing and a curse. With the way I'm built, high waisted a-line cuts look nice on me because my arms and legs are so small and it hides my broader build. But busts are always an issue in lolita because everything I like was made for B cups.
Cosplay: I want to hide them and not show cleavage because of creeps. With lolita, I wish they were smaller.
Yes, I occasionally do wear binders and minimizers to either fit in, or to get a better appearance.
Nah. For me it's a hobby. I can work around them. I think small boobs would probably look rather strange on me with my build.
I'll be happier when I reach my weight loss goals and and I'm at a 92 cm bust.
>>
>>8679046
>being this much of an attention whore
pls be bait you're making us look bad
>>
>>8678942
Lolita
32A and yep.
Petite I guess.
Made it easier for the most part, but sometimes they're a bit too small. I don't get the benefits of wearing the really small dresses because even though I'm tiny in every other way I'm 5'6'', which apparently makes you a borderline giantess in Japan.
Not really.
Nope.
Hell no.
Yep.
>>
>>8679124
>Oh no guys might fap to these words I'm typing on a chinese image board that have absolutely nothing to do with sex how terrible
Who cares? If a guy can fap to you typing out your breast size he can fap to anything you say It's not like we're posting pics or even doing anything that identifies us. If guys have beat off to your paragraph you will never know. Why would they even do that when actual porn is a few clicks away. Or are you scared of the all the men lurking who have some kind of fetish for this stuff?
We are girls who dress up as a hobby, and boobs affect that. Can't we just talk about our boobs without it being sexual?
>>
>>8679632
Do you want a prize?
>>
Cosplayer
36D. Relatively
Very Tall hourglass, ideal weight for height
Neither really. If I'd pick one it would be easier, even if my boobs aren't big. They just get in the way with tight costumes.
Honestly its made me wish they were bigger even more than I did. Mostly because I do armour cosplays and can never get that worbla boobplate cleavage that everyone seems to be able to create.
Don't wear binders as I haven't cross played yet, however won't when I do the one I'm planning next year as it had lots of layers so isn't needed.
I'd love surgery to make them bigger and more equal in size (they're pretty assymmetrical), not because I want big boobs, but their natural size is off balance with the width of my shoulders and hips.
I can deal
>>
I was a 28G right before pregnancy, but I'm afraid to measure now. They used to be perky, but are understandably losing the war against gravity. I was also an hourglass (35-23-35), but am suspicious that I will be a pear once I've lost the baby weight.

They definitely don't make things easy. I have a history of breaking zippers and popping buttons. I want to crossplay, but I'm worried that binding will cause further sagging. I've become a lot more self-conscious about them since I've started cosplaying.

I want a lift+augmentation (just a little to improve the shape), but I'll never be able to afford that on my own. I'm not thrilled with my boobs, but I've seen worse.
>>
I can't believe people are responding to this... Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1386028371276.jpg (362KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
1386028371276.jpg
362KB, 1280x848px
>>8679961
God forbid actual discussion happens on a forum!
You're a cunt.
>>
>>8679886
I think you're being too hard on yourself. I know I was until recently (currently a 34G). I think there is too much of an obsession over "perky breasts" going on. I'm sure your boobs (and you) are wonderful.
>>
>>8679980
But don't you know anon? Only dirty slut-chans talk about their boobs. It's not kawaii at all.
>>
>>8678942
Cosplayer. I own lolita clothing but I don't dress head to toe in them.

30AA or 32AA. Not sure what perky would look like with breasts this small.

Cylinder. Like a preteen's.

No difference, if not easier. It narrows down the range of characters I can do. It also means that I can't cosplay rocket boob characters with a lot of skin showing, but those are generally not characters I appreciate anyways.

Of course. Clothing will naturally hide the bust, so I tailor my costumes to hug my torso as much as possible while wearing ultra-padded bras that add 1-2 cup sizes to show the "illusion" of curves or to fill out a lolita dress.
Crossplay is as simple as wearing a sports bra and moving the band over my breasts to squish them down into "pecs".

I joked about it, boyfriend said no.

Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like if I had bouncy C/D/E-cups, but there's value in rarity as Mayumi Thyme would say.
>>
My boobs suddenly ballooned 2 inches (from 34" to 36") this year at 22 and I hate it. I already had a large gap between my bust and underbust (5-6"). I should be wearing a 30DD or 32D but I wear a 34C as the size is easier to find and it's more comfortable on my shoulders (one of my shoulders sticks out a bit even after scoliosis correction). Boobs are annoying, now I don't fit half my dresses properly. I think I need to consider minimiser bras now, it was never a big issue before.
>>
>>8679560
I wish boob reductions were less expensive. I just would like to be a cute C cup.
>>
Cosplayer.
[Are they perky? Okay, fuckboi. Move along.] D cups. DD when ovulating which is like right now. gg Spilling out my bra at the moment.
Hourglass.
Nope. A lot of characters I like are more well endowed or are covered completely, so I can use my boobs whenever.
Uh..No. Boobs are boobs.
I stuffed my bra to cosplay Rangiku because I have a wide rib cage, so unfortunately while I have a large chest, I was not able to get that nutso cleavage she has.
Probably just a breast lift when I get way older. No need for it now.
>>
>>8678942
Cosplayer
34B. Hell yeah, the perkiest.
Hourglass
Neither. They're easy to compress when I crossplay, but they're also easy to make them look like D's with the right bra and contouring.
Not really. Like anything, sex sells, so I use them more as a tool when need be.
For accuracy, yes. Never had a problem fitting into stuff though; usually things I just too big for me since I'm a US dress size 0.
Considered it, but pretty sure they're still growing, so I'm waiting to see how big they grow within next few years.
I wish I was at least a C, but again, waiting to see if anything changes.
>>
Lolita
32DD. They're okay. Not like perky small one, but not like huge saggy ones either.
Average size. Hourglass shape.
Hindered because if size
Nope it hasn't. I've always wanted smaller breasts even before I got into lolita.
I always wear a sports bra or a binder when wearing lolita because I can't stand big breasts in lolita. So I try to make mine as small as I can realistically get them.
Yes. I'd love to have breast reduction surgery. Have been thinking about getting it for a few years now. I want something in the mid-B range in size.
Not at all because I want smaller.
>>
>>8679572
>Ntayrt
The fuck is this, I can't handle any more ironic tumblr abbreviations.
>>
>>8678942

Lolita
Size A. But at least they're perky
Stick
I'm basically the perfect body type for MM now my boobs decided to grow just enough to finally somewhat fill out their cup size
I like them better now. Although BC helped me like them more tbh.
Don't need to
Nah
Yes
>>
>>8680254
>ironic
>tumblr
'not the anon you replied to', newfriend
>>
>>8680260
In all my years here, I've never seen someone unnecessarily abbreviate that. It's a tumblr-tier thing to abbreviate shit to hell, son.
>>
>>8680266
shes ntayrt tbh fam ur a srs nf gtfo kek
>>
>>8679980
Lol? I'm not sure how my opinion means anything to you but this is a shit thread. Not much discussion to be had other than whining about the grass being greener
>>
Lolita
32F, perky
Hourglass, my measurements are 42 - 29 - 41
Hindered but I've worked around it. I just have to stay away from high waisted cuts and I'm fine. Sometimes I buy that cut anyway and just wear a cardigan over it so it doesn't look high waisted.
Not really? They're just kinda there sooo...
I have a binder that can take me down a little but honestly that just gives me a uniboob which is blech
Nah
I mean it's annoying from time to time but yeah I like them. My friends like to make fun of the fact that they bounce when I walk.
>am i anime yet
>>
>>8680266
Not everyone browses 4chan on their computer, and I've seen it quite frequently. Stop nitpicking and calling everything you dislike tumblr, or at least visit some other boards where tumblr isn't nearly as popular and see what they use.
Hint: 'tbh' and 'fam' aren't tumblrisms either, you're being as autistic as fedoras who blame everything on leddit
>>
lolita
32D to 32DD, depending on the brand of bra. (US) And...honestly? No, they aren't. Several years ago, I lost an enormous amount of weight which is wonderful and lifechanging...but it kind of left my body in shambles. And unfortunately, my insurance won't cover skin removal surgeries, so I'm going to have to save up.
Hourglass-y I'm not 'curvy', beyond the fact that I have an incredibly narrow waist which gives my figure a cinched in look.
They are definitely a hinderance.
I haven't felt very good about them since my weight loss, and having such a difficult time finding things that fit my odd body certainly doesn't help.
I wear binders under a lot of my dresses, yes. It's the only way I dont feel selfconcious about them.
Yes. Not just because of lolita, but just for life in general. No girl in her 20s should have tits as sad as this.
Mmmno.
>>
lolita, 36-38D (although im quite sure thats wrong, trying to find the birth control for me and the left one [which has always been bigger] has grown larger AGAIN), they dont sag but they arent round. my breasts are more bottom heavy and i feel like theyre ugly, despite my boyfriend loving them and saying they are cute/sexy/large. figure is between hourglass and square. 6 inch difference last i checked between bust/waist (which was awhile ago, admittedly), so im not a bombshell by any means. im pretty chubby/fat but mask it well. tits hinder lolita but i dont wear it often anyways because im always home. id like to cosplay/do period clothing one day after ive lost weight, but i dont think theyll be any issue! and i have thought of getting an implant in the right one before so it would match the left, im really subconscious of them being so uneven (theyre like a cup size or more different i think).
>sorry for long post
>>
Any tips for a titty monster? I am hella short, 4'10", barely 20, and got on birth control and I am currently a 38DD and almost to a DDD. It hurts when I jog or run and its making me wear lolita near impossible. I feel really off like as if my breast don't match the rest of my small frame. Would a binder help me look better or worst? Plus how can I prevent strecth marks and erase old ones? I want to do a reduction soon after I am sure they have stopped growing but I want to hear some alternatives that I can do to not jump into a surgery yet.

Also are big breast usually a bit saggy naturally or are they usually perky?
>>
>>8678955
Thanks, bra
>>
>>8679046
Do an underboob outfit, or just focus on your positive traits.

Alternatively, don't worry so much about sex appeal.
>>
anyone 34+, go lose some weight
>>
>>8678971
Those titty tats are awful
>>
I'm a fatty. 100% from a family that has a lot of fatties with tig ol' bitties, in fact I'm at the lower end of the spectrum with DDD/E cups. I however have decent waist definition so finding tops that fits for Lolita and Normie fashion can be a real struggle.

However binders have been an absolute blessing to find out about. If I'm wearing a button down blouse then I'm 100% going to be wearing a binder, but I'm one of those people who always has on some kind of shape wear if I'm out of the house. Can't have my kangaroo bouncing all over the place.
>>
>>8680697
You do realize what a ribcage is right? Some people are underweight and still a 34
>>
Lolita
34A, yeah
Pear (hourglass?)
Made it easier, obviously.
Before I started dressing in lolita, I was very self conscious about my boobs not being as big as I wanted them. Lolita has now made me appreciate my small chest so I can fit into brand.
Nah, my chest is already small enough to fit into a lot of dresses.
Sometimes. I also dress in gyaru and sometimes I wished my bust was a C cup so I could make cleavage.
Overall, I'm OK with them. I'm not going to spend a shit ton of money on plastic surgery, so I might as well be comfortable with my body.
>>
>>8680644
First, go find out your real bra size. That should help with the pain while running.
>>
>>8680644
Try the Underworks binder sports bra. I've also purchased some sports bras in Target that had good support and held them in tight, but they were padded and not the typical spandex type. Those do little for holding them down but they're cozy as fuck and I end up wearing them daily. It's really uncomfortable for me to run as well and I'm also on birth control so I know those feels pretty well.
>>
>>8679572
>at least you can find bras in your size
lolno
If you're skinny with huge fits, have fun never finding anything in your cup size, if you even know what it is since the closest you'll typically get is VS's wider rage of sister sizes than most stores that's still 6 inches larger than your actual underbust.
>>
>>8680644
Tits your size are usually saggy. Most boobs start to sag at about 34D and equivalent sister sizes. Big perky boobs are rare.
>>
>>8679726
No, but I'm back for round 2.
>>
Lolita.
34C, though I probably need to get remeasured at some point. I think they look nice, my tits are shallow though so it's hard for me to say.
I'm a slight pear.
They hinder it, but not too badly.
I used to want then to be bigger desperately. Now I'm grateful they aren't.
I've never had to go so far as using a binder, but I do have to wear a bralette for lolita sometimes, depending on the brand.
Nah, that aren't that much of a hindrance. I've considered it before, but I always figured if I got the chance to have surgery, my breasts wouldn't be the first thing I'd get done.
Yeah, they're pretty cool. I used to not like them but as I got older I appreciate them a lot more and am much more comfortable with my body in general, for the most part. I wouldn't mind losing some weight and going down in size, though.
>>
cosplayer
34C/34B, yes
Pear
Easy, my boobs look huge with how slim I am, so I like the figure I make in fitted costumes.
There really isn't that much of a difference to how people treat me in a costume to when I'm in street clothes. I don't wear any cleavage revealing costumes though, so idk.
I bound once for crossplay, and it just felt odd. It was with ace bandages (i know...) since it was a one day thing. I've been considering getting a binder just to wear sometimes since I get frustrated with how revealing tank tops are.
Yes, my one breast is an entire cup size larger than the other. I have to pad my one bra cup to even them out, it's so obvious. If I don't pad, I feel very off balance and it's really stressed me out since my sister's breasts are the same size. I'd rather live with smallish tits than to be so off balance the rest of my life, but the idea of surgery is scary to me.
No. I like the size of my larger one, since it's the size I feel both of them should be, but I wouldn't mind being a B cup.

I read somewhere that trauma (injury) to the breast tissue as a kid can cause such a large size difference. I think that may be what happened to me since I got injured quite a few times in the one breast. (Playing soccer, getting stabbed there constantly while fencing)
>>
Both
34A/32B, and yes.
Hourglass if you count my shoulders, pear if you don't.
They're small-average so they haven't really hindered. I guess they make my life slightly easier?
>Has lolita or cosplay affected the way you see your boobs? How so?
Not really. I appreciate my breasts more, but it's not like I hated them before.
Yes, I wear binders for cosplay (when I'm dressing as a child or as a male). I also wear push-up bras for cosplay if I'm dressing as a more well-endowed character. I don't really do anything for lolita because I already fit inside the dresses.
Nope.
Yup.
>>
>>8680644
Is it possible your current BC is too high in hormones. At 4'10' you don't have much body mass so proportionately a given birth control pill has a higher ratio of hormones to body mass for you than someone bigger. Same reason big women shouldn't be put on low-hormone birth control pills, they won't work as well on them. I responded badly to high-estrogen BC so my doc put me on something low-dose (I think it was called loestrin-fe).

If you wanted to lose weight regardless this might be extra incentive, a combo of cardio and weights can help. There's a reason all those fitness chicks have implants.

To remove stretchmarks you can try dermarolling (one of the few things that works) or laser. You'll need topical vitamin c for collagen growth. Oils and butters don't actually do much. I'm not sure that there is anything to PREVENT stretchmarks, but there are a few ways of ridding of them after.

Big boobs are usually saggy.
>>
>>8680354
Congrats on the weight loss! As a fellow saggy-booby-bitch, I'm rooting for you. I know you'll get that surgery someday!
>>
>>8678982
such a shitty boob job
>>
>>8678942
>>Are you a lolita or cosplayer?
>cosplayer
>>What is your cup size? Are they perky?
>32DDD and yea
>>What is your general body type?
>Hourglass
>>Would you say your boobs have hindered your hobby or made it easier?
>I don't think they've done much of anything. It's pretty neutral
>>Has lolita or cosplay effected the way you see your boobs? How so?
>No. I honestly don't think about it either lol
>>Do you do things like wear binders or stuff your bra for the sake of cosplay accuracy or fitting into a smaller lolita dress?
>nahhh
>>Have you considered drastic measures to reduce or enhance your breast size, like surgery?
>No. They already look face to people to begin with. I somehow have cleavage without a bra on and my boobs don't touch the skin underneath them on my torso lol
>>Are you happy with them?
>yeaaa
>>
Lolita
28F and yes
hourglass
Hindered x10
Yes I want them to be smaller to fit into brand.
I have considered binding. I already only wear bandeus and sports bras but I still can barely zip my dresses
No, I just hope loosing weight will make them smaller
Are you happy with them?
No lol
>>
>>8684801
You're boring.
>>
File: True D cups.jpg (717KB, 3533x2208px) Image search: [Google]
True D cups.jpg
717KB, 3533x2208px
For all the ladies will small boobs and want to fake bigger boobs

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ldWpvYGZ8RAp6q7NOU502JFdJJgqMIQO6asmwoAE7GA/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Cosplayer!
30B and yep.
I'm thinking pear, but since I'm very petite, even my small boobs balance it out so I could also be an hourglass.
Definitely made it easier! I can bind with little effort and I usually have suitable boobs for the female characters I want to cosplay. I don't really cosplay boob monsters so no problems here.
Actually yes! When I was younger I was desperately hoping for bigger boobs, but now I'm happy with what I've got (see above).
I wear a binder if crossplaying or cosplaying a really flat character, but so far I haven't stuffed my bra once for cosplay. Maybe someday!
Nope, not really! Only fleeting thoughts of completely getting rid of them sometimes.
Yep! They're small boobs fit for a small person.
>>
>>8679961
Seriously, this is pretty pathetic.
>>
File: flat.png (174KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
flat.png
174KB, 640x360px
>>8679046
>but I hate the disappointment in guys' faces
Find a real man who appreciates a good board
>>
>>8684976
don't care what you think
>>
>>8678942
Cosplayer
32E (UK) but I'm cheap and making do with $10 bras in a sister size. And they're perky enough for that not to be an issue.
Hourglass.
They're a pretty neutral size in appearance now, so neither. But I do have scars, so I can't do underboob or sideboob costumes. There are lots of other options, though, so it's not a big deal.
Not really.
I don't do much that requires padding or binding but I definitely would do so for accuracy's sake if it'd make a noticeable difference!
Been there, done that (reduction), it was life-changing. I can work out now! And afford underwear! And not be in constant pain! Also I no longer have severe body image issues. All good things.
Yes. Thank god.
>>
>>8685075
>oh no! we must protect our walls of text about our tits from the filthy gaze of evil male shitlords!
lmao
>>
>Cosplayer, but want to branch out into lolita
>36DD, not really. they hold their own but do sag some because of the weight
>I've got a little extra chub right now
>Hindering it because if I ever want to crossplay I'd have to bind like hell, but also makes it easier because having big tits makes more people take pictures of you
>Having big boobs in cosplay unfortunately means all eyes are on you, but its helped my self esteem because so many people approach me now
>I'm definitely investing in a binder soon and am looking for the right one
>Not particularly.
Are you happy with them?
>For the most part yes. It gives me a self esteem boost.
>>
Both
32C They're perky enough
Pear
Considering I gained weight/boobs later on in life, the only pain it really caused me was having to get rid of things that didn't fit or altering things
Not really, how I look in "regular" apparel is what makes me more self-conscious. In the end I'm more worried about color accuracy or my whites matching or something
I have my bigger push-up bras for characters that I know are known for their "boobs" and cleavage, and then I have my regular bras for lolita. If I need a binder, I don't need the dress
Nope
Yeah
>>
>>8678971
Luna Lanie was a stripper in ATL
>>
>>8680647
kek
>>
32DD here.
Go ahead and jerk off imagining it.
>>
>>8687966
But I get to play with 32FF :^)
>>
Both.
40D, and not perky, per say, but certainly not deflated and sad.
Chubby, although I'm working to slim out.
Depending on the coordinate/cosplay, really. Its made lolita and crossplay hell for me, but has helped with some female cosplays.
God, yes. I've considered reduction surgery, but at the same time I'm happy with them the way they are. My genderfluidity doesn't help the way I see them either.
Every single time.
As I said before, yes...although I'm very indecisive and probably won't do it.
Depends on the day. I wish they were detachable, honestly.
>>
>>8678942
Cosplayers. Boobs sag like granny boobs because I've been wearing the wrong size cup for years due to being homeless in high school. Can't fix them without surgery and don't really care. Wish they were gone so I can cosplay as dudes more.
>>
>>8678942
... I'm 175cm in height and my chest is like AA cup...

As much as I think I can pull off loli charas, my height is totally out of question. I can pull off more mature-looking characters too. But my boobs are so freaking small I need to pad so much it's infuriating.
>>
>>8689951
The good thing about cosplay is that it isn't hard to make yourself come out shorter or taller looking in pictures. I'm 5'7 and people are always very shocked by how tall I am when they meet me in person because I come off as being like 5'2 in photos since I researched tips on how to look shorter for shorter characters. If you have a childish face, your height barely matters.
>>
>>8679961
>>8685681
I agree this is pathetic too. It's just a hugbox.
>>
File: Yu-Gi prev.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yu-Gi prev.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
l'm masterbatin to this thread btw
>>
>>8678942
Lolita
A woman in a proper lingerie store recently told me that I should wear a 30DD. I have absolutely tiny tits, though, people who don't know how breast sizes work who take me for a B-cup
Noodle
Well, having tiny tatas definitely makes it easier to fit into IW without having boobloaf
Nah, I've always been fond of my breasts, even though they are small
I wear unpadded bras with lolita, but nothing above that.
No
Yush
>>
>>8690308

only to the flat girls I hope
>>
>tfw I like flat girls but they all get boob jobs
Why

also kek at people responding to this bait thread
>>
>>8690371
>girls can't ever want to discuss their body and how it affects their hobbies, this must be bait!!
>>
File: Meatwad Smug.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Meatwad Smug.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>8690341
Chestlet, pls
>>
>>8690374
Its literally bait
>>
>>8690374
>OP comes to defend his thread
>>
>>8678942
Both.
D. My band size is small though, so they look like a "B." They are reasonably perky. They aren't in your face perky, but they aren't saggy either.
Rectangle
I think they've made it easier. I have enough that it's easy to pad, but not too much so I can still bind if I want.
It's made me thankful that I'm in a good middle spot.
For the sake of accuracy, I've padded and flattened. I've not really had any issues fitting into the dresses I have, but I don't go for some of the sack dresses or empire waist because I don't like how they fit others with similar boob sizes.
No. I'm not against surgery for other things though.
Most of the time, yes. I'm only unhappy with them when they are sore and I have to run.
>>
>>8690381
OP already explained why the thread was made >>8679271

Guys on some of the other boards have dick threads all the time where they discuss their wangs, why is it so hard for people to believe some girls like discussing tits?
>>
This thread is absolutely terrible and riddled with perverted men trying to get off a stiffy.

Lets discuss our vaginas instead.
>>
Lolita
I think it would be a 34DD. Fairly perky.
Hourglass or pear depending on body weight.
Quite broad shoulders, defined waist, currently I'm leaning more towards pear as my hips are a couple inches bigger than my bust.
Both at different stages of my life.
Yes, I had a larger cup size when I was younger but when I lost weight my bust measurements dropped quite a bit and that was a little upsetting/different until I started wearing lolita. After a couple of years and starting on new BC I gained some weight/my bust increased and it was very upsetting and I decided to sell some pieces as they didn't suit as well any more.
No binders yet just wearing a sports bra occasionally or not a very padded bra with some dresses.
No
I don't know I'm a little conflicted, they are a fairly good size but if they were smaller it would be good too. Perkier would be nice as well.
>>
>>
Knew a girl who was a 14G at 5"5
She wouldn't date me
Now she's fat
;_;
>tfw you just want a big boobied gf to snuggle with
>>
Cosplayer

32G, and hell no with that volume

Lazy athletic. I used to be more muscled and have gone a bit soft, but I'm about two weeks of hard work away from having definition again. Otherwise, kind of hourglass?

Hindered. Hate trying to draft patterns to fit them.

Not too much. I haven't worn cosplays in the past that have shown them off, so they've always been just another part of my body instead of the main feature.

More often than not I'll wear a sports bra to squish them down into a cosplay, since they tend to mess up the silhouette of whatever I'm wearing. I'm actually starting my first booby cosplay, though, so I've got padding and lifting measures in place for that.

No

I wish they were higher up and better self-supported.
>>
File: 1419955075822.jpg (57KB, 473x960px) Image search: [Google]
1419955075822.jpg
57KB, 473x960px
non lolita jfash mostly but also a cosplayer
28E but wear a 34B/32C. mostly i wear those lacy bralettes or sports bras. yes, they are perky 'cause there isn't much there.
hourglass technically, but my shoulders are very wide and square, so i think i'm an inverted triangle. i have been lifting heavy 4 days a week for a little over a year, so i look "athletic" to say the least.
sometimes clothes don't fit properly, but i think that's more of a problem with my shoulders than my chest.
they're either too big to wear cutesy cuts or easily crossplay but they're too small to easily have a joocy cleavage cosplay. i know anything is possible with makeup/tit tricks, but not everyone wants to be uncomfortable and sweaty the whole con, so i just avoid those characters.
i will wear a sports bra/binder or a pushup bra depending on the character. i'm too lazy to stuff for bigger characters so i just don't cosplay them.
yeah, but my fiance is very against it. also, you can't do direct pec workouts (or at least heavy ones) if you get a boob job. bench press is by far my best lift, so i will keep these boobs.
meh. i'm fine with them. could've been way worse. i've always been happy with my nips, at least.
>>
neckbeard here.

i just masturbated to this thread.
ok, not really, but it made me think about boobs.
>>
Both

What is your cup size?
Between a 28C/D, but I mostly get 65C/70B bras from Japan and China or wear 30B/C here

Are they perky?
Well yeah, there's not enough boob to sag. I suspect they'll deflate when I get old though.

Pear

Easier. I sometimes wish I was a true 28D so I could get cute bras from D+ cup brands and would still fit in Japanese/Chinese sizing as well, plus I'd also have a bit more boob for full chested characters but still fit all of my lolita/have little enough to bind flat

Nope

Definitely.

I'd get fillers or autologous fat transfer since I basically only want half to one cup size more

Are you happy with them?
On the whole, yes
>>
>>8690422
Sometimes I queef when I'm lifting heavy
>>
File: pepe.png (203KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
203KB, 499x499px
>all the delusional cows ITT claiming to have perky tits at DD/DDD
>>
>>8678942
lolita
30-32L, slightly droopy and have some stretch marks which I loathe
Hourglass but with wide shoulders, 25 bmi. Womanlet.
Make it hard to find clothes that fit - shirring is made for wider bodies, not front lumps.
Made me dislike them and wish I was flat chested.
No, but I wanted to at one point.
Yes, but I changed my mind because while they are annoying in the shopping department, I learned to love my body and there is no need to fix what isn't broken. Good at dressing to hide them, and only a few months ago did I finally figure out how to flatter them while in lolita. Adios, boobloaf!
yes.

>tfw probably biggest boobs ITT
>>
>>8696548
Make that extremely droopy, my nipples point downwards.
If I spin around really fast, my boobs fly up in the air.
>>
>>8696548
>25 bmi.
Jesus...
>>
File: wah!.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wah!.gif
2MB, 500x500px
both! ive been doing more cosplay then lolita lately though.
34A and i think so. i almost have nothing,,,
straight, with slight curves.
its made lolita super easy! my boobs fit into brand perfectly! i never put any thought into whether my boobs will fit into something because i know they will and some times i forget people have such a huge problem with that sorta thing. as for cosplay, it messes up a few things i guess. i love cosplaying lolis and shotas, but sometimes i wanna do something a little bit more risque and sexy. i cant though. they always have huge tits!
not really, i do wish they were bigger for some cosplays, but for the most part i love having no tits.
i havent stuffed my bra for a cosplay, YET. i think ill have too someday though. i wanna cosplay girls with cow tits too!
ive considered going flatter and bigger. but in the end im not going to do anything.
yes!
>>
Btw are those silicone selfadhesive bras worth it? Are they better than pasties? I have small boobs and I find it pointless to wear a bra mostof the time but I wanna hide my nipples from poking through t-shirts. Which ones better?
>>
>>8698133
Neither, get an undershirt with foam cups in it. Best thing ever. I think uniqlo has some right now
>>
>>8698133
the self adhesive bras work really well for giving fake cleavage, but you need to wear them with a tight enough top or they'll fall.
>>
>Both.
>28 ddd or 30 dd. They're big towards the bottom, hate them.
> Hour glass with broad shoulders and muscular legs. No butt.
>Hindered.
>No. I still hate them. They're too big for my small frame.
>I tried a sports bra once and it left indentations because it was too small. I've not attempted a binder for this reason. That was years ago, though. I knew nothing about small band sizes back then, the smallest I could find was a 32, which were way too big.
Have you considered drastic measures to reduce or enhance your breast size, like surgery? > Yes, but sadly my insurance does not cover it.
Are you happy with them?
>No.
>>
>>8678942
I'm a seamstress, neither loli nor cosplayer but I have made cosplays for others
a/b because they're asymmetrical but I wear a b. They are not perky, they're among the worst boobs I've ever seen
pear shaped chub
They're the reason I don't wear my outfits myself, they're horrible and also my thighs are really fat
I can't hide how awful they are, even with binding for certain cosplays I feel acutely aware of how much smaller one side is than the other. I don't think people would notice, but I do, since I'm so concerned with the details
When I've cosplayed, I've preferred binding and doing male characters with chest plates, armor, or big coats
yes, I am going to have to have surgery for them eventually, but I'm really not the sort to go for big boobs. I'll probably just have them evened out, with a bit of a bump just to ensure they're as close to one another as possible, one natural and one enhanced seems odd. Also, I'd have to have one areola made smaller, I don't even know if that's possible. Also I'd probably opt for a lift.

I can't afford how much work they need done. Ugh.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 512x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 512x284px
Cosplayer.
I have D's which didn't bother me until I cosplayed Jinx.
I got so much hate for that to the point that I stopped caring what people thought. Lol oh well.
>>
>>8696548
Please be my waifu. You are perfect. I'll wub you forever. We'll live in Japan desu
>>
>>8698415
PRobably the same psychology among people that get mad when you cosplay black characters and you're white.

"Dey's OUR character. Yous can't have it!"
>>
>>8698446
I will wub you for the duration of this thread, anon :3
>>
>>8696548
How do you manage to avoid boobloaf?
>>
>you will never titfuck a busty cosplayer
>>
>>8696109
nobody cares
>>
>>8698517

I really cannot blame people for feeling that way.
It's not like they have a whole lot of people to choose from that they can pull off flawlessly.

So when someone who can pull off the typical big boobied pale skinned character instead goes for the flat chested very tan character you can't help but raise an eyebrow.

All too often they'll even be told they look better than the person who is sized and matches in color adding more sting to the fact that underrepresented cosplayers get even less love.

But you can't argue that when someone just wants to cosplay a character they like the most.
>>
>>8698217
Uhh that's not really what I'm looking for. But thanks
>>8698223
Hm I see. I'll go with the stickers then. Thanks guise
>>
File: 1401987604427.png (376KB, 418x506px) Image search: [Google]
1401987604427.png
376KB, 418x506px
>>8679560
>that I could actually go braless.

Fuck every girl/woman who can comfortably go braless.

I started growing these fucking cowtits when I was in elementary school and I have been inconvenienced by them ever since.
>>
File: 1586753768.jpg (116KB, 650x974px) Image search: [Google]
1586753768.jpg
116KB, 650x974px
i want to hear opinions on bellechere's, even including the mean ones this board used to dish out :3
>>
File: 388736371.jpg (110KB, 567x875px) Image search: [Google]
388736371.jpg
110KB, 567x875px
>>
>>8698828
Fucking this. You can pull off 99.99 % of characters and you want to pick the one character that you don't lend yourself well to, then tell the tanned or dark skinned cosplayers they're the ones trying to be special snowflakes

But again, I totally get just really having love for a particular character. I'm just disturbed by the amount of augmentation people undergo for life, for cosplay and some of the reasons they have for it...
>>
File: uuguuuuu.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
uuguuuuu.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>8698629
Now I can die happy. If only for a moment, L-cup anon wubbed me back. ;D
>>
>>8698765
Really, really good bras. I spend more on bras then on lolita. Sports bras contribute to boobloaf, I used to follow advice "wear sports bras because they make your boobs look smaller" but they just squash them down and worsen the loaf. A good bra is all that is needed, I find my chest fits better when I wear regular ones than with sports bras anyway, because due to their size my boobs are also very wide, being smushed down brings them too close to the waist of the dress and makes me look like a blob.
Also boleros/cardigans help to add distinction to the area. It can never be avoided completely with the bodice shape of lolita dresses, but it can be minimised.
>>8699563
<3
>>
File: DekapaichanPLEASE.jpg (603KB, 2572x1800px) Image search: [Google]
DekapaichanPLEASE.jpg
603KB, 2572x1800px
>>8699576
Please be my Koibito.
[email protected]

ONEGAI SHIMASU

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
>>
File: W-w-w-wait dekapai chan.jpg (268KB, 504x637px) Image search: [Google]
W-w-w-wait dekapai chan.jpg
268KB, 504x637px
>>8699576
***[email protected]
>>
Cosplayer.

Uhh, I'm a man.

Skinny nigga but my dick long.

Uhm...well most guys are pretty flat, so, I dunno. Never thought about it, probably easier to fit into shit.

Haha, my boobs? Not at all. But I love female cosplayers with massive tits. Great orgies happen at some conventions.

I don't wear a bra cause I'm not a faggot. A dress? What the fuck is this shit.

Again, I'm not a faggot. What's with the tit questions.

....what? Happy with what? Who the fuck is them? My boobs? What the fuck?
>>
>>8679046
I'm a guy and I actively prefer small breasts. I've tried really hard to be like everybody else and be all about boobs but they just don't do that much for me.

I'm not turned off by big boobs and I can appreciate them in a kind of "oh, those are nice" kind of way, but they don't actually turn me on. Interacting with small-breasted girls who are dressed in a way that makes them noticeable, though, can actually give me an uncomfortable physical reaction, if you know what I mean.

Plus, I love "mature-cute" kinds of clothes, if that makes sense, like the more subdued forms of lolita, cute officewear, etc, and those look way better on small-chested girls. I also REALLY love super-skimpy underwear and swimsuits, and those are like a match made in heaven on girls with small tits, while the only big boobs that look decent in them are fake.

And no, I'm not a pedo, either. I've been around plenty of young girls running around in swimsuits or whatever in my life, and never felt a thing. Adult women have noticeably different body structures and fat distribution than kids, even ones who are skinny, petite, and flat.
>>
I can't promise that this will work for everybody, but maybe this will help some of the bigger-breasted girls in the thread.

My ex-GF was a 32DD, boobs nobody would describe as perky, and had a ton of trouble fitting into brand. She tried sports bras, normal American bras, and even binding, and none of it really helped.

Then, she got a bunch of Japanese bras, and despite being push-ups, they suddenly fit into her outfits great. They didn't actually make the measurement smaller, but the way the bra lifted her tits and pushed them closer together made them less obvious from straight ahead and they looked much better in brand lolita stuff, with less of an obvious bulge and less pulling around the buttons. (She mostly wore BTSSB, by the way.)

Some of the girls here who are right on the borderline and fit into brand, but think their boobs look bad in it, might get some use out of this.
>>
>>8699084
Grandmas like this and attention whores are why this thread needs to be deleted
>>
>>8699084
I want her to treat me like her son and have some breastfeeding roleplay.
>>
Abby has perfect breasts
>>
Lolita
32C, yeah-huh
Pear
It did, but not anymore.
Lolita seems to incorporate an ideal silhouette so if the boob don't sit right, it looks weird to me.
I had bigger boobs from implants before I became active in Lolita, the loaf wasn't working out so I downsized for that, practicality & back problems.
Had 32DD cos I didn't like my flat chest. Then downsized for a happy medium.
Absolutely.
>>
I’m a slight pear shape, mostly fine with my body, but my boobs are my personal nightmare. Last time I checked I was a 30E, but 34C the closest to my size I manage to find in stores. They are saggy and uneven and they basically dictate the way I dress, and of course that affects the cosplays I choose all the time. Most of the time I crossplay, so they aren’t a problem when I bind, but I haven’t been able to cosplay a few of my favorite female characters because I could never go braless. It's very frustrating. I’ve considered surgery if only to get a self-esteem boost, but then I’d probably hate myself for spending so much money in something purely cosmetic.

I look at people complaining that their boobs are too big or too small and I just wish mine were the same size. Still, I guess the grass always looks greener on the other side.
>>
All this boob talk is making me want to go to a con and grope some cosplayers.
>>
Cosplayer
32A, yes
Thin, some curves, wide hips and thighs
Easier for the most part since I like flat-chested characters, though it's a pain to follow patterns that match up with everything but my bust size.
Nope
I've worn a double pushup bra from VS before since I already owned it (I used to work there so we'd get free bras once in a while), but I mostly cosplay smaller chested characters
Nah, I like my size
Yep
>>
>>8678942
I'd like to be a cosplayer, but my budget doesn't help matters.

I've never tried a bra on, cuz dudes in bras ain't my thing, but they're pretty decent. Bigger than some of my friends', that's for sure.

Fat as fuck upper body, damn toned legs.

Definitely hindered.

Yeah, it has. Most of the really neat cosplays that I'd like to try are all skinny as fuck, so I'd basically need to either armor up or go whole hog on an over-the-top muscle suit.

I have a cheap over-the-counter slimshirt that helps somewhat, so yeah.

Definitely thought about lipo, but again budget, plus the whole "lipo doesn't really help you in the long run" deal.

At this point, I've basically resigned myself to being adequately happy with being fat. If I can lose the moobs, I'd probably be happier than I am now, but non-weight related back and joint issues are already giving me trouble, so exercising options are fairly limited.

Also, totally a guy. OP didn't specify females only.
>>
Both, mostly lolita.
32DDD and no they're saggy and gross and there's jack all I can do about it.
Hourglass.
It's made finding jsk's that fit a fucking nightmare and placed my firmly in the busty character archetype for cosplay.
I've never liked my size and my hobbies haven't really changed that.
I've tried, but binders just give me weird pancake-boobloaf.
I've thought about it, but it's expensive and I'd rather not have any unnessesary invasive procedures. Maybe one day.
No. They're huge and gross and make finding even normalfag clothes a pain in the ass.
>>
Cosplayer first, lolita second,
36A and extremely perky, like two happy little cupcakes.
Between Botticelli-esque and rubenesque.
My boobs are just fine. It's my giant fucking rib cage that causes constant fitting nightmares.
Not really. If anything they make crossplay a breeze.
I stuff whenever necessary. I have 2 sets of cutlets and a +2 cups push-up bra for when I need tiddy. I almost always wear at least a small push-up bra in costume so my boobs don't get lost in the mix.
Yes. I plan to get surgery as soon as I have the money. My stupid freeloading rib cage needs something to do.
I would be if I were thin, but I'm a fatty-chan with no boobs and a huge frame.
>>
Both
32D/32E, yup
Hourglass/Petite
No difference for lolita, harder for cosplay. I nearly stopped cosplaying guys because I'm too lazy to bind
Lolita makes me want a flat chest even though I have no problem fitting in brand. I just can't see myself as cute loli enough with my boobs.
I've worn binder for cosplay, haven't worn for lolita.
Yep because my ex bf was flat-chaser and always flirted with popular flat chested cosplayers in the comm and this kinda destroyed my self esteem. But I don't think I'll have surgery. Maybe when my breasts start to sag, dunno.
Kinda
>>
>>8703315
How can you be either a 32D or a 32E at the same time? Surely it would be 32D/32DD. And how has it not hindered lolita? I am a similar size and the gap between the bust/underbust can make the fit awkward even when there's lots of room to spare
>>
>>8703318
I think it depends on brand? I used to wore Marks&Spencer's 32E and now I wear LaSenza's 32D. My bust is 88 cm and underbust is 70 cm. I guess I never encountered a lolita dress that is smaller that 88 cm yet.
>>
>>8703318
Oh I haven't seen that you mentioned the gap thing, that is actually a problem with my regular clothes but I find that lolita dresses fit my waist better?
>>
>>8703318
Because some brands go D-E, some go D-DD-E, some D-DD-F and still others D-DD-DDD. Cup sizing is not consistent at all...
>>
>>8678942
cosplayer
25c/28aa, and yes they are very perky . I'm a very small person and flat
petite and thin
I think it depends on the characters you want to do, because I'm also short on top of it I feel weird cosplaying adult characters so I mostly do child characters
no
no
My mom has offered to pay for a boobjob but I'm iffy
No, clothing never fits right and gapes too much. While I like how they look nude since they have good shape once I put clothing on they disappear. Very difficult to find bras bc my ribcage is so small and my boobs are too small for women's a-cups but too wide for children's bras.
>>
File: 1146334286858.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1146334286858.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>All of these women talking about their tits but not showing them

There should be some kind of internet law against this.
>>
>>8703584
Don't use Johan for trashy sad posts like this, he's so much better than you.
>>
>All this "small tits are so much better than disgusting cow tits" talk
>self hatred increases
I get that it makes you feel better, but it's not like we wanted to be this way (except for the people who bought them, and they don't count). I hate my chest so much, and seeing things like this makes me so depressed. It shouldn't, I know, I'm a faggot, etc. It just bothers me a lot. I wish I could cut them off, but that wouldn't work. And they're too big to just take off unless I was getting top surgery, or something, and I'm not fucking trans. I just really hate my chest with a burning, fiery passion.
>>
>>8706705
How can you be too big for breast reduction surgery but not for top surgery? How can you be too titted for a surgery at all? What kind of retard surgeon did you consult?
>>
>>8706774
I-I'm a 32K. When I asked my doctor about it, they said, "Oh, I would only feel comfortable reducing you to a C at most." and that the only way I could be mad completely flat was if I was getting SRS because it has a chance of more complications at my size. Sorry, I should have specified.
>>
>>8706705

it it makes you feel better I can fap to your tits
>>
>>8706776
Why not go for the C cup?
I have C cups and theyre really small desu, did he show you how big they will be at that size?
Wouldn't you be happier just having them as small as possible than what you have now
>>
>>8706705

can you reduce them by weight loss?
>>
>>8706932
He did. They're just still so big to me. I've developed an intense hatred, almost to the point of a phobia of some sort, and I want them all gone. I'm even in therapy for it right now. I guess that's just issues I need to work through, though, and I should take what I can get. I would be happier, you're right. I need to look on the bright side. and just stop looking for whatever.

>>8706944
I'm 5'4" and 123lbs right now. I could lose more weight, and I'm planning to, but I don't see them dropping too much smaller than they are now.

Sorry I'm emoing up this thread, I just got a little flustered when I saw those replies.
>>
>>8706948
I had a 36R and got a reduction last year, I'm now completely flat chested. Absolutely thrilled, best thing I ever did. I went from being a neet who locked themselves in their room for 4 years to having a full time job and finally going to college at age 25. I felt the exact same intense hatred you have of breasts. Go to another doctor, mine, although I had to insist a few times he finally made me sign a paper saying "I want to have a flat chest" and then he did it. You at the very least should be able to talk him down to a B cup.

The thing is you cannot be completely flat chested unless your breasts are too big through a reduction. The only use a free nipple graft if they're super huge. Good luck and I hope you find happiness soon anon.
>>
>>8706705
Pls don't lop them off, I love your big tits. And I mean that more than as a fetish. Okay maybe a little as a fetish but I love them when I'm not horny too.
>>
>>8703584
Sadly tits or gtfo doesn't exist anymore, especially not on this tumblry board.

At least some bra shots would be enough to fap to.
>>
>>8706970
Thank you so much, anon! I'll see if I can talk him down again. And I'll see if I can keep pressuring him until he relents and lets me get them completely flat. I know for sure they can make them flat, I think he just has some weird reason not to want to. Kind of like how doctors don't like giving women hysterectomies under the age of 30 even if they're sure they don't want kids. I don't understand it.

>>8707008
Y-you do not know me, anon! But it's okay, I understand. I feel the same way towards DFC when BC gives them bigger tits, or they get money for implants. But sometimes, when you love something, you have to let it go.
>>
>>8707033
>when you love something, you have to let it go.
I will never let go of your delicious big tits, anon.
>>
>>8707033
The hysterectomy example might explain it, in that case it's probably because they don't want to perform permanent surgery that the patient might later regret. Naturally, since we change so much, and the surgeon is probably at the age where he's personally aware of it.

Although breast reduction is a lot less extreme, so it's a bit different...
>>
>>8703408
>Cup sizing is not consistent at all...
Truly it is a hell of our own making.
>tfw people talk in US sizes or UK
>I'm AU
>Been wearing the same breh since moving overseas because can't figure it out in France
>;_;
>>
>>8699072
>fucking cowtits when I was in elementary school
Just like in one of my Chinese comic books...
>>
File: I'm not arounsed or anyhting.gif (2MB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not arounsed or anyhting.gif
2MB, 1920x1076px
>>8698245
>They're big towards the bottom
Heh, yeah g-gross; am I right senpai?
>>
>>8699563
>L-cup Chan yes
ftfy
>>
File: dang.png (702KB, 768x720px) Image search: [Google]
dang.png
702KB, 768x720px
in the last two years i went from a size 32d to a size 32gg

i can no longer fit into any of my lolita dresses and pretty much everything looks either frumpy or slutty on me. there's no in between.

don't even have an S.O. to enjoy my inflated tiddies

welp
>>
File: 1367301673463.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1367301673463.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>8707754
goddamn.

hope you don't mind if i beat off now.
>>
>>8707767
well. at least someone is getting some use out of them
>>
>>8707770
really though your tits are amazing. i wish my girlfriend had tits like that, she's practically flat.
>>
>>8707033
Good luck anon! I hope you get your surgery.
>>
>>8707754

Oh my god you look amazing

Do you like your boobs at all?
>>
>>8707754

How does tnat happen? Birth control?
>>
>>8707754

If it makes you feel better, my gf made me stop scrolling on page 0 to comment how nice they look
:\
>>
>>8707754
Damn, girl, I'm sorry. I mean, it doesn't seem like you dislike them, so good on you, I think. 60lbs is a lot, though, did you get depressed or start BC or something? If you don't mind fitting in your lolita dresses, then grats for the tits.
>>
>>8707811
they're mostly just inconvenient, though i'm pleased with the overall shape of them.
i'd much rather be at my previous size though

>>8707816
my doctor hasn't been able to figure it out, but i'm suspicious that a different medication i'm on has increased my appetite significantly. the birth control i'm on isn't supposed to cause any weight gain
>>
>>8707870
learn to love your tits because i want to bury my face in them and also put my dick between them.
>>
>>8707754
Nice try.
I too can pull an image off Google and edit it in paint.
>>
File: ss (2015-11-08 at 10.37.11).png (23KB, 711x329px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-08 at 10.37.11).png
23KB, 711x329px
>>8707946
>jealous flatty detected
>>
File: You sicken me.jpg (18KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
You sicken me.jpg
18KB, 300x323px
> all these men looking for masturbation pics ITT
> all these men thinking they have a say in someone's desire to have a breast reduction
>>
>>8707964
Of course I don't, but it is my personal view that reductions are a crime against nature, unless absolutely necessary to function as a human. So while I'm here tugging my tiny prick, I feel inclined to let some of the women know their big breasts are loved and appreciated.
>>
both
32B, perky
Pear shaped, gut sticks out as much as my tiddies no matter what weight im at.
for lolita? great. for cosplay, not so much.
Lolita helps me appreciate my small boobs
yeah

Yes, because fucks are suckers for big tits and I work in the adult industry
so bigger tits= more $$$ in the long run

yes actually, kinda wish more people liked smaller tits
my boyfriend loves them so I'm fine with that
>>
>>8707973

fuck just let people do what they want to do
>flat is justice anyway
>>
>>8708000
I'm not preventing them from doing anything. I'm not the actual doctor denying breast reductions. I'm just advising against it because breasts are a miracle of the universe and deserve to be protected. Surgically altered chests are ALWAYS worse looking than natural ones, reduce or augmented. If you got small titties, rock em, because implants look like cartoons and don't feel as good.
>>
File: 1399681182626.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1399681182626.png
100KB, 342x245px
>>8708025
This reads like a pro-life argument.
>>
>>8707973
But DFC is infinitely better. I already know people like big tits, but I don't, so time to lop them off.

>>8708025
breasts that are too large are abnormal and cause a multitude of health issues. And I know they won't look perfect and scarless, because they won't be natural, but it's better than tittyhell tbqh family.

Any girls with reductions have before and after pics? Not naked, I'm not one of the dudes in the thread. I'm just curious of how they looked and how they feel differently now. Is there much adjusting?
>tfw can't wait until I can lay back without my tits slapping me in the face to remind me that they're there.
>>
>>8708030
It's got a similar gravitas. This is a serious issue for me. titties are life dude

>>8708031
Abnormally large? Well, that's another issue entirely. If it's negatively impacting your healthy daily life (aside of anxiety, because I believe that should be dealt with as a mental issue because it could lead to having all kinds of body image problems even after you get surgery), then yeah just ignore my stupid ass, and best of luck to you.
>>
>>8679124
lmfao kill yourself white knight faggot
>>
>>8679687
this whole thread is attention whoring.
>>
>>8707870
birth control is hormones which basically cause your body to become confused thinking it's pregnant, I started taking progesterone based BC and it made my boobs grow 3 cup sizes! I didn't gain shit weight either, went straight to the tits.
>>
>>8687966
lol? that's not even at the beginning of large.
>>
>>8690411
And you actually believed that.

Fucking shameful.
>>
>>8696548
>thinks L cup is big
>>
>>8698822
Everyone cares.
>>
>>8699084
tits are about 35% of halfway decent sized
>>
>>8700228
You're a pedo.
>>
>>8703605
And you are worse than either of them.
>>
>>8706705
Don't worry, peasants are just jealous of your objectively superior body type.
>>
>>8707033
The stuttering shtick isn't endearing.
>>
>>8707964
We do. Your bodies belong to us. Stay mad.
>>
>>8708000
No.
>>
>>8708025
well done fake tits look better than big real tits

you can tell they are fake when they look too perfect
>>
>>8708067
what!? I started the minipill (Heather), that kind of scares me
>>
>>8708380
I gotta strongly disagree because I've never seen implants that look better than the real thing. There's always a scar, and outside of a bra it's always painfully obvious. But more important than aesthetic is how they feel like fucking rocks.
>>
>>8708387
>they feel like fucking rocks.
I don't know. A friend of mine had them done. Granted she spent a lot of money on them or rather her dad did. But they look good no scars either.
She claims they feel soft, they certainly look the part but for obvious reasons I never verified it myself.
>>
>>8708380
>well done fake tits look better than big real tits
No duh, genius. But that's also opinion central. It's kind of obvious the fakes would "look better" when they defy gravity and have the perfect nipple placement without the pesky randomness of nature and experience involved.

>>8708387
This. I've never seen implants that looked "natural" or "better than the real thing". They don't need to look "too perfect", there's always a give away. There is always a scar, it's just often in hidden places, like under the armpit or ribs or something. Granted, if people want them, then good on them. As long as they also have the money to get them revised in 5-10 years, I don't think it's a big deal. And I say 5-10 because breast implants can foster mold on the inside, and you don't want that inside you for a long period of time.
>>
>>8708387

It depends on the surgeon. There are surgeons who are better at this shit than others. They will often hide the scar in the axillary region, often in a fold that is already anatomically available. With a very good surgeon, it will be very hard to find a scar.

That being said, 'feeling like rocks' seems to refer to older models of silicone implants that were not as soft or pliable. There is also the option of lipo fat injections, which is essentially liposuctioning the abdominal fat and injecting it directly into the breast. When I saw it, they were only doing it to make a mastectomy breast implant's size symmetrical to the other one, but entire breasts are possible, again, depending on the surgeon's level of skill. And fat definitely does not feel like rocks unless something goes wrong and it scars over.
>>
implants look good in clothes but like shit naked
>>
>>8711852
BLUE BOARD BLUE BOARD BLUE BOARD
Also I don't think those are implants?
>>
>>8711852
But they look freakish. The nipple is completely misplaced for one
>>
>>8711852
This is a blue board.

They look horrible, wtf at those nips.
>>
>>8708073
>imblying it isn't :DD
>>
>>8711861
>wtf at those nips
Das racis
>>
>>8680783

this
>5'6, 100lb
>tfw 36 band size

in all other respects i can fit an asian s sometimes xs, even lingerie, but if there's a side zipper or something like that, i'm generally fucked

OT my tits are still perfect; they're a lower B now but they're just... cute. and easily bound/emphasized. so also convenient.
>>
>>8711852
>nipple is way too high
>look like balloons
>not even that big
>>
>>8711858
You honestly think those are real?
>>
File: LAUGHING GIRLS.jpg (112KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING GIRLS.jpg
112KB, 800x533px
>>8711965
>perfect
>b-cup
>>
File: 1342285582608.jpg (64KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1342285582608.jpg
64KB, 360x480px

Cosplayer

32DD, they do pretty well for themselves (this question is all creepy uncle vibes).

Queen of Pears

Easier? Easier.

I see them as magical, pliable blobs of endless possibility.

I will pad the shit out of a bra (or two) to get some massive anime tits.

I briefly considered implants when I was younger, but I'm over it.

Yes! I love my boobs!

(I wish pic was related.)
>>
>>8712416
oh man, I thought you WERE pic related, my dyke ass was about to sound thirsty as hell.

>>8712242
those are perfect, though
>>
>>8712416
Would lick abs/10
>>
>>8700228
What is small? It's very subjective. Or do you mean like flat chests?
>>
I can't take implants seriously most of the time because to me it looks like playdough rolled into a ball and put on someone's chest. Not always of course.

I'm just medium mc medium tits so where should I stand on the debate of big vs dfc. I like both if they are shaped nice.
>>
saved from page 10
>>
File: boobs.jpg (20KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
20KB, 300x268px
Does anyone here actually have implants? I'm getting them done in about ten days (going from a B to a D) and I wanted to hear the experiences of people who had actually had it done, not any second-hand accounts about their friend/sister/gf/whatever. Do you wish you had gone bigger or smaller, or not had it done at all? Do they feel natural? Did people who knew you before say anything or notice?
>>
>>8685180
Flat as a board makes me hard like one too
>>
>>8698415
>>8707754

Great tits. Thanks for posting.
>>
>>8717496
Are those fake? I am confused
>>
>>8707709
Just go in a lingerie store and ask to be measured.
>>
>>8717496
I went from a B to a D then later went to a G. Honestly, it was the best thing I ever did for myself. I was kind a loser/fujoshi type nerd and it completely changed the way people see me and led me to meet my current husband. As a bonus, my cosplays also receive about 10x more attention now. People crowd around me to take pics at cons which never used to happen before.

As for feeling natural... they sort of do. It depends a lot on if you go silicone or saline. I went silicone and they're still pretty soft. I can tell a difference from when I was natural but it's not that much of an issue.

>Did people who knew you before say anything or notice?

People definitely noticed. It's pretty hard to hide the fact that your boobs are now substantially bigger. I don't really care since anyone who has a problem with it usually end up being jealous women. Which is also something you'll have to deal with.
>>
>>8707709
Seriously? It's not rocket science, just google your approximate conversion (a 10 band is an 85 band in france, 32 band in UK/US...) and then go to a store and try them on.
>>
>>8718408
How much time does it take to get adjusted to it? Do they feel a lot heavier?
>>
>>8718408
Dick knows the difference. Implants titfuck just isn't the same.
>>
>>8718396
Yeah, they're fake. Done by the doctor I'm going to.
>>
>>8717496
>tfw im a D cup and want to go to B
>this is a weird feel
>>
>>8718477
What is the doctors name? That's amazing results!
>>
>>8718477
They look incredible! Most implants I've seen look very unnatural but these don't. They have that droop to them instead of pointing skywards.

>>8718510
Would like to know as well.
>>
>>8718408
>mfw I'm a fujoshi with a natural G cup
>had a look of horror for your entire post
This honestly sounds like a nightmare to me. I've spent my whole post-puberty life trying to hide my boobs because of the absolutely terrible attention they get me, but you've allowed people to get close to you based on their attraction to your boobs? I mean, if that's what you want, more power to you, I just can't imagine actually wanting it.
>>
>>8718526
>>8718510
Dr Vitenas in Houston!
>>
File: 1413528171435.png (2MB, 1216x688px) Image search: [Google]
1413528171435.png
2MB, 1216x688px
>>8718536

look at all the busty cosplayers they have pretty good lives, they are famous and popular and some even make money off it

maybe if you embraced your boobs and started showing them off you would actually like it
>>
>>8718590
wtf jnig those are huge
>>
>>8718590
Jesus she really went overboard with those, didn't she?
>>
>>8718590
>pretty good lives
>look burnt out as fuck
>constant hate threads on the farm
>must present self as a shallow bottom feeder with boring game interests in order to have popular cosplay prints
>hundreds if not thousands of people constantly scrutinizing every move, combing each public or semi-public interaction for vendetta fodder or masturbation fodder
>will never be known for anything other than breasts and costumes that other people designed
N-no thanks anon, you can have it. More for you, right? Ha... haha...
>>
>>8718590
it's extremely hard for girls with big tits to remain sexy after they get older though. once their boobs start to sag, if their not doing anything about it now they get gross really fast. then take into account stuff like fat displacement and it just becomes a mess. don't even get me started on fake tits.
>>
Lolita, used to cosplay
34B, no. I hit puberty pretty early and was one of the only girls with breasts, so I taped them down for years and so they're pretty damaged
Chubby pear (34-28-42)
I've had a problem fitting into one older dress, but I am thankful that I don't have to bind to fit into most.
I think they're smaller than I used to think. Again, thankful that I don't have to bind.
I wear a corset, but that's it.
I have considered both actually, but not anymore
I accept them
>>
>>8718588
>Dr Vitenas in Houston!
Hot damn his breast jobs are amazing! Some of his other surgeries look so-so but daaaaamn dem titties look amazing.
>>
>>8718590
>all the busty cosplayers
generalization ahoy
>>
is there any way to gain at least a lil bit of tity that doesn't involve getting fat or getting surgery? im a tiny a cup. or maybe aa, i dunno. i'm not flat, they're still grabbable but not much :( b seems perfect.
>>
Medfag here. Don't get surgery, really.
>>
>>8719657
How come?
>>
>>8719642
Trial of birth control.
>>
File: 2c9bbbe7[1].jpg (46KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
2c9bbbe7[1].jpg
46KB, 433x650px
Came across this thread after I saw a absolutely beautiful girl [in Fairway] with such an amazing getup I figured she must have come from some kind of cosplay event... but there's nothing going on. She was over-dressed for the royal wedding, but not obnoxious -- I cannot even describe it. She's perfect.

>>8719711

Surgery isn't the fix you think it will be. There are always complications. Your breasts won't 'feel right'. Reserve surgery for when it's medically necessary.

Unlike the penis, where as changing it's shape chemically is considerably difficult (but possible, done it), breasts are ever changing/growing/shrinking. You take estrogen+progesterone; they grow bigger. Give estrogen+progesterone to a male; he grows breasts! You've seen MTFs, right? Hyperprolactinemia? It's relatively easy to morph the breasts.

Knowing that, the next step is understanding cellular adaptation. Stretching/tension + sufficient IGF-1 and growth factors = hyperplasia = more cells = extension of tissue (Pic related). Trauma = hypertrophy = bigger cells = more girth. There was a case in the late 1800's of a gymnast who didn't want the audience to see his bulge so he invented a strap to 'tuck it in'. His gyrations twisted & pulled on the penis essentially 'jelqing' it, and grew his penis to a volume of 7X that of what it was (11" x 9.5" off-hand). He then went to the doctor asking him to cut it off as he couldn't please his wife, find work, and it was too heavy. Yes, there is a picture.

I'm not much of an expert on breast management but you should be able to modify bras in such a way as to encourage the desired cellular adaptations. Perhaps a large suction cup? If you want to lose tissue, reduce estrogen+progesterone and enter a catabolic state (diet+exercise). I've found that fasted cardio and deadlifting 500 lbs has removed all fatty tissue from my pecs. If you want to gain tissue, supplement estrogen+progesterone and eat your proteins.
>>
>>8719781
There is the Brava for that, but I believe you don't get much long term permanent growth overall, and certainly not the amount most women want with implants (usually 500-1000cc+ per breast). The best results from brava seen to be combined with autologous fat transfer which is at best usually one cup size. Generally if your boobs don't respond to birth control and if they don't look bigger with pectoral hypertrophy, there aren't any other ways to get noticeably bigger breasts aside from surgery. I'm definitely considering autologous fat transfer if I end up with deflated boobs after babies, plus I would consider getting a diastasis recti repaired if conservative management with exercises and abdominal support had clearly failed.
>>
>>8719781
Hey medfag, I wanted to get breast reduction in my one breast because it's a full cup size larger than the other. So are you saying that's a bad idea, because I just want to even them out.
And no, it doesn't even out no matter how much I work out because they're uneven to begin with from blunt trauma from when I was a kid.
>>
>>8719642
fcup cookies might help, or birth control
>>
>>8719781
>There was a case in the late 1800's of a gymnast who didn't want the audience to see his bulge so he invented a strap to 'tuck it in'. His gyrations twisted & pulled on the penis essentially 'jelqing' it, and grew his penis to a volume of 7X that of what it was (11" x 9.5" off-hand). He then went to the doctor asking him to cut it off as he couldn't please his wife, find work, and it was too heavy. Yes, there is a picture.

My attempts at finding the proper search words to find this have failed and I've become increasingly embarrassed at each attempt. Thanks.
>>
>>8719794

The growth isn't permanent because the breasts change quickly (relative) and the hormones aren't being managed. If you want bigger breasts, you'll have to maintain greater estrogen+progesterone as well as manage prolactin+dopamine.

Considering you all seem so quick to take "oral birth control" ie. ****evil cancer-causing steroids**** that shut down your hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis... this really isn't a big step. You are doing the same thing that bodybuilders do that makes their balls shut down and atrophy. There are likely consequences for that (definitely liver damage), but if you're going to do it anyway. why not go all the way?

Girls supplement estrogen+progesterone to shut down their reproductive systems. As you know, this grows the breasts as it does in men and causes the same side effects in both men and women. However, in women, SHBG increases four-fold nullifying any testosterone you have (you need a little), killing your libido/energy and making you fat. So what if a girl were to take a megadose of estrogen+progesterone and enough androgens (Anavar/testosterone) to maintain balance but not enough to masculinize? What would happen?

I have no idea; there is no information available, uncharted territory. Ideally, Super-Females! Possibly blood clots. I need a guinea pig. Do you want to be a guinea pig?

>>8719812

Position on surgery remains the same; avoid it. What was the "blunt trauma"? I can imagine, but why exactly is it a problem to you such that you're willing to let some sociopath surgeon cut you up?

>>8719828
> become increasingly embarrassed at each attempt. Thanks.

You're welcome. Here you are, pg. 167-169. As you're interested, I've found a correlation between megapenis and ear abnormalities, suggesting the two organs may be 'growth buddies' during development.

> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1427180/
>>
>>8719711
>>8719814

Can't get birth control bc my parents would get on my case about it, but I looked into those cookies and apparently they have a plant called pueraria mirifica in them that boosts female hormones, which I can just buy in a pill form. Thanks!
>>
File: testo[2].png (14KB, 551x291px) Image search: [Google]
testo[2].png
14KB, 551x291px
>>8719885

Boosting female hormones suppresses female hormones. It's not a game you can win. Really, you shouldn't play with hormones... at least I thought so until Obama made it clear that every teenage girl should get free steroids.

One may cheaply acquire pharmaceutical-grade estradiol, estriol, ethinylestradiol, levonorgestrel, cyproterone, drospirenone from India, they're not even controlled. I get 20 mg Cialis for $0.65/pop.
>>
what's a good way to reduce titty size? I'm a 32a/b70 and they're too fucking big. maybe it's muh dysphoria doing its thing but I just want a flatter chest. I bind already but that can't be good for me.
>>
>>8679285 here, I'm terrified this >>8707777 is how my boyfriend secretly feels. Do men resent their girlfriends for having a small chest?
>>
>>8720345
It's a case by case basis thing.
There are men who prefer the alternative, so it depends.
People are different, who would have thunk?
>>
>>8718590
This. Yaya Han didn't start getting famous as a cosplayer until she got her boob job and started showing them off on facebook.
>>
>>8721066
False. I have been cosplaying since 2001 and she has always been well known. She didn't get implants until around 2008
>>
>>8721071
She was never known outside of cosplay circles. Her pics only showed up on convention galleries.
>>
>>8721074
There were no social networking sites like fb before 2008, and cosplay as a genre wasn't exactly mainstream until comic con went mainstream a few years ago. In short, there was no "market" for cosplayers to become famous until a few years ago. It just happened to correlate with when Yaya got her tits.
>>
>>8721087
Cosplay still isn't mainstream. The only part of it that is interested by the public are the sexy pictures. Yaya Han has posting cosplay pictures on myspace and facebook since the beginning. Nobody cared until she got tits.
>>
>>8721087
>no social networking sites until Facebook.

How old are you? MySpace was founded in 2003, and it was huge.
>>
>>8721087
I think if anything it's that geek hobbies (well, at least seeming geeky) became mainstream with the likes of Big Bang Theory and the recent Marvel films etc., so people are more receptive to cosplay. Doesn't mean normies go out of their way to follow cosplayers or whatever, but a minority of more attention-seeking people got into it and swayed the culture a little.
>>
File: Bathmate and Jelqing.jpg (351KB, 1408x704px) Image search: [Google]
Bathmate and Jelqing.jpg
351KB, 1408x704px
>>8719828
>My attempts at finding the proper search words to find this have failed and I've become increasingly embarrassed at each attempt. Thanks.
Don't thank me, thank /fit/
>>
>>8719781
>considerably difficult (but possible, done it),
Please tell me more.
>pls ;_;
>>
>>8719912
>One may cheaply acquire pharmaceutical-grade estradiol, estriol, ethinylestradiol, levonorgestrel, cyproterone, drospirenone from India, they're not even controlled. I get 20 mg Cialis for $0.65/pop.
>Implying you're not in Australia
>Implying getting anything in this nanny state isn't illegal
>Implying I can't just even
>>
>>8718536
>>mfw I'm a fujoshi with a natural G cup
>>8718408
>I went from a B to a D then later went to a G
pls be in
B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E
>>
Also, have ya'll heard about that medical condition VBH?
Shit's fucked yo.
>>
Both.
70A // Perky enough for boobs of a 13 year old.
Hourglass-ish
Made it easier by far!
I have definitely realised there is a certain group of people (males especially) that go after women that are just small in general (bust, weight, height, etc. like me). It makes me so uncomfortable at times because there are obvious creeps.
No need. I just wear a thin bra to cover my nipples if my cosplay is using thin fabric.
Apart from the creeps and inappropriate comments made mostly at conventions, I am happy. I don't suffer any pain and I don't think of any hassle. Easy to fit in clothes, no problems finding bra sizes most of the time, etc.
>>
>>8724146
>I am happy. I don't suffer any pain and I don't think of any hassle. Easy to fit in clothes, no problems finding bra sizes most of the time, etc.
Literally fox and grapes
>>
>>8720345
I ,personally, don't care. The only breaststroke I don't like are freakishly large ones.
>>
>>8720345
i don't resent her. she knows about my breast fetish and doesn't let it bother her, just wish i could sometimes play with big ones.
>>
>>8679545

according to /fit/ this is a man
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.