[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

( ._.)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 21

File: JNig wuvs u.png (47KB, 515x747px) Image search: [Google]
JNig wuvs u.png
47KB, 515x747px
( ._.)
>>
File: capt.jpg (44KB, 464x570px) Image search: [Google]
capt.jpg
44KB, 464x570px
I didn't expect nigri to be capable of feels.
>>
>>7793491
Am I supposed to buy this shit?
>>
Nigri pls go
>>
File: 1365024420829.jpg (203KB, 960x953px) Image search: [Google]
1365024420829.jpg
203KB, 960x953px
>>7793491
fake bitch. guys only like her for her boob and ass implants anyways. just like all the other "giggle squee kawaii" popular consluts.
>>
>>7793491
what a slut
>>
>>7793578
geez she looks really old
>>
>>7793553
Why not?
>>
>>7793491
>facebook attention whoring
>>
File: jes.gif (3MB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
jes.gif
3MB, 500x465px
>>7793578
>>
>>7793491
Well, she is human...
Why is it so hard to see past that?
>>
>>7793620
I agree. I HATE her and everything she's done to cosplay with a passion but you know what, this is really really nice and actually made me smile.

>tfw this will probably wear off by tomorrow and I'll hate her again
>>
>>7793491
You know.. i get that she wants to spend time with congoers and hang out but this is a huge festival. She's not going to get that kind of time with people and should know that upon going into a con like this. Nice of her to post that but on the flipside if you didn't want to just sit on your ass and sign, don't go to such a large con. I get that cons are tiring but fuck, what about the other guests? I'm sure they didn't just decide to skip their Q&A and signing just to go to an aquarium. I'm sure the other guests were just as tired and maybe didnt get as much time with fans as they liked to.
>>
>>7793706
Wait, wait, THAT'S what she did??? She went to an aquarium instead?!
>>
Aww she's so cute and random tho u guiez
>>
>>7793708

Top fucking kek

>uuh me tired guise lets go to the aquarium
>>
>>7793716
Holy shit, I posted >>7793628 and I take all of that back. YOU want to be a professional cosplayer, YOU keep your commitments. HOLY SHIT. I'm so fucking angry, I can't believe. Of course. Maybe it's good she doesn't have a real job because she'd be fired FAST.
>>
>>7793706
Yep, it was confirmed in the Fanexpo thread. There's a picture from Fanexpo's fb about how jnig dropped out on her Q&A along with signing and they were having to refund everyone who paid out. People were taking pics of jnig over at the aquarium and that's how she got called out.
>>
File: jnig's day out.png (355KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
jnig's day out.png
355KB, 500x486px
>>7793728
And her white knights still defend her even after she posted this on her Instagram.
>>
>>7793491
she canceled the event to go to the aquarium, she wasn't tired. she is just selfish.
>>
>>7793749
I literally just can't. Meanwhile, Yaya's crew knocks over a poor disabled man at DragonCon, she owns up, makes NO excuses, and apologizes for it (which he graciously accepted). As much shit as you give that woman, she is SO much better than Jessica.
>>
>>7793749
I'm just slightly annoyed that she was this stupid about it. I don't really have anything against JNig, but her fanboys seem kind of dumb and that whole subset of idolizing neckbeards are probably the worst demographic in the cosplay/convention circuit. It was unprofessional, but a sick, sadistic part of me was glad a bunch of mouthbreathers got let down.

Then she goes ahead and does this and it's like JNig whyy
>>
>>7793753
Wow, not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome of yaya.
>>
>>7793578
Too much pressed powder and not enough upkeep.
>>
>>7793749

So tired. So burned out. Look at the suffering for the fans in those soulful eyes.
>>
>>7793756
Yeah, she genuinely felt bad even after they were blasting her on facebook about it and offered to meet them in person, too. I have so much respect for her, and I'm sure Nigri's post here applies to her too; I can't imagine having to keep a smile on for three days straight. Takes a lot of work.
>>
File: Comment of the Day Award.png (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Comment of the Day Award.png
45KB, 720x720px
>>7793760
You win my comment of the day award. Topkek.
>>
File: 1406398222956.jpg (26KB, 278x340px) Image search: [Google]
1406398222956.jpg
26KB, 278x340px
>>7793752
moar like shellfish amirite?
>>
They way she worded that post shows that she completely realizes all her fans are pathetic white knights.
>>
>>7793755
I still find a fair amount of sadistic humor in the fact the same mouthbreathers are not only having to deal with the fact she let them down, but they still want to believe she's a good person and defend her even though it's blatantly clear they got fucked over.
>>
File: jnigg.png (754KB, 1145x635px) Image search: [Google]
jnigg.png
754KB, 1145x635px
>>
Cons are also 3, maybe 4 days out of a week. YOU HAVE HALF OF THE WEEK TO JUST COOL OFF. I get maybe 14 hours a day for 3/4 days is exhausting but honestly that's a little more than the average work week and what she's doing isn't even /work/. Fuck Nigri.
>>
>>7793491
She can sap it up all she wants, but the fact of the matter is that she violated her obligation to the convention and her fans. What she did is absolutely unprofessional and I don't blame Fan Expo for not bringing her back ever. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets blacklisted in few other conventions because of this. Also, to those idiots saying 'but she's human, she gets exhausted etc', Stan Lee comes to autograph session while having fatigue and sore throat. When and old man like Stan can go through his fans at SDCC signing, younger Nigri in smaller con has NO EXCUSE period.
>>
>>7793804
This. I can perfectly understand that yes, sometimes you just can't do something because you're completely wiped out or sick. People understand.

But seeing these pictures of her goofing off at the aquarium instead of doing what she was contracted to do with the convention, and the convention is losing money because they have to refund the people who were going to the event.

This is completely unprofessional and she should be ashamed of herself. She should be forced to pay the money that the con lost on her bailing on them. Her behavior is inexcusable. You want to be a professional guest? You act like one.
>>
Do we have any information about some sort of double-booking going on? The rumor's been floating about, but I haven't heard of anything concrete relating to it.
>>
can Fan Expo sue Nigri for this? recoup the refund they had to dish out?
>>
Is it me, or are her and her boy-toy-mods erasing comments calling her out on her FB page?

or is my phone FB app just that stupid?
>>
>>7793879

What did the comments say?
>>
I love how not even a year ago, this board shat on both Yaya and Nigri for their fake and shady shit and now its a contest where everyone is trying to say one is better when lol seriously, you motherfuckers know that's like comparing shit to shit. One may be easier sliding out of your cheeks than the other, but they're still both shit at the end of the day.

>durr so genuine appogy XDDDD

Lol, you people could be sold summer homes in the North Pole.
>>
>>7793929

>Implying anyone bought it

Read the thread.
>>
>>7794070
No, you read. Bitches are dumb as shit praising Yaya when she's just as bad if not worse.
>>
>>7794149
You're entitled to your opinion, but it should be no skin off of your nose if I happen to like Yaya. There's no point fighting about it. This is a JNig thread anyway, I was just pointing out that Yaya has AMAZING crisis communication while JNig is guilting all of her fans.
>>
>>7794149
Like 2 people said something to that effect out of 40 some odd replies in a thread that has nothing to do with Yaya, and yet here you are derailing and throwing a hissy fit about it like some babyish cunt, people like you are the fucking worst, get the fuck out of here crack whore. Saged because fuck you.
>>
File: 1409531124741.jpg (182KB, 627x474px) Image search: [Google]
1409531124741.jpg
182KB, 627x474px
>>7793823
What was a set price for getting her signature? Wasn't this he same con that had outrageous prices for signed autographs? Even if she wasn't as expensive as the other guests, that'd still be quite a loss.
>>
>>7793767
CARLOS!
>>
File: jnigdabitch.jpg (25KB, 498x95px) Image search: [Google]
jnigdabitch.jpg
25KB, 498x95px
To those who didn't read the FanExpo FB comments...
>>
>>7793706
>skip their Q&A and signing just to go to an aquarium

Damn Jess. That's just unprofessional. I doubt she'll be invited to Fan expo as a guest after this.
>>
>>7794277

Holy shit. Is this real?

How do we know she's not outright lying? Not to defend JNigger, but she could be.
>>
So much love for this woman.
>>
File: 1408250035229.png (359KB, 698x672px) Image search: [Google]
1408250035229.png
359KB, 698x672px
>>7794277
Is this for real?
>>
File: jnigdabitch2.jpg (20KB, 506x77px) Image search: [Google]
jnigdabitch2.jpg
20KB, 506x77px
>>7794326
>>7794291
She made another one to prove her point
>>
File: jnigdabitch3.jpg (19KB, 506x84px) Image search: [Google]
jnigdabitch3.jpg
19KB, 506x84px
>>7794336
>>
File: FanExpoJess1.png (18KB, 512x299px) Image search: [Google]
FanExpoJess1.png
18KB, 512x299px
I don't think they'll ask her back.
>>
File: FanexpoJess2.png (13KB, 496x139px) Image search: [Google]
FanexpoJess2.png
13KB, 496x139px
>>7794427
>>
File: FanExpoJess3.png (25KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
FanExpoJess3.png
25KB, 500x207px
>>7794429
>>
>>7793804
Has Fan Expo really banned her? Holy fuck please let it be true. I hope they ban her from the Vancouver con too.
>>
>>7794427

>And we are unable to reach her

Holy fucking shit, how fucking childish of her. Lost whatever shred of respect I've might have remained for her.
>>
Apparently she was also fucking around in the Artists Alley when it opened the day that she bailed, was charging people $10 for selfies with her and the like, and then fucked off to the aquarium.

How disgusting.
>>
She really needs to address this further, I wonder how she's handling it with FanExpo themselves.
>>
>>7794437
>>7794336
>>7794429
>>7794339

Are these comments on the JNig page or in the FanExpo page?

This needs to be better known, Nigri is trying to get away from the responsibility of her actions by hypocritically saying she cares too much about her fans to go meet with them when they payed.

Which is too disgusting for words.
>>
File: givemeabreak.png (12KB, 561x189px) Image search: [Google]
givemeabreak.png
12KB, 561x189px
Fresh response from her, 5 hours ago...
>>
>>7794489
Hah. Probably getting straight cash for the Aquarium so that there would be no paper trail to put her there
>>
>>7794525
YEah I guess it's easy to live well and have fun when you shirk off your responsibilities.
>>
>>7794519
>Are these comments on the JNig page or in the FanExpo page?

These comments are from the FanExpo Facebook page - made under this article >>7794427
>>
>>7794519
Ha. Ha. Ha. You expect any of JNig's sheep to make comments like that? That's funny.
>>
>>7794525
>still handling things like shit.
She should address it like a professional instead of making up excuses.

Imagine important people ditching events because "they're tired uwu"

She wasn't there to have a vacation. She was there to work. If you can't handle your responsibilities like a professional, then stop attending cons.
>>
File: rustling.jpg (20KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
rustling.jpg
20KB, 209x200px
>>7794525
Holy shit.
>>
File: 1409546629979.jpg (49KB, 429x397px) Image search: [Google]
1409546629979.jpg
49KB, 429x397px
>>7794437
This is wow...I'm surprised. She brushed it off on her initial post that it was a miscommunication on both ways but seriously, not even taking a call to reach out to the damn con that paid for her to be there?

I'm really surprised. She gets flack here for dumb shit at times but wow, this is highly unprofessional and rude. It's understandable that she needs a break, but what the fuck does she do on weekdays? Not every weekend is a con. We've confirmed that she barely sews her own shit. Her branding efforts and business are very much at con and probably does little to get bookings. And if she wanted to go to the aquarium she could have extended her trip or gone after or something. Plan ahead for a vacation day after her con obligations that she contractually agreed to are done. That sucks for a con to pay her way and she essentially told them to fuck off.
>>
Are people actually whining over not seeing a cosplayer?
>>
>>7794637
They are because they paid for spots for her autograph that the convention now has to refund.

She really couldn't afford to be so stupid on her facebook about the situation. The games she's been hired to model for have mostly gone no where, WildStar is in a pickle because of a recent major Staff departure, she's kind of just going to go to Monika Lee status. Even Yaya needs her "fiance" to run and hang on to her shit. I don't know what her boyfriend and the other guy who's always with them do outside of printing "LOL TSHIRTS" but they're all kind of grasping at time-degrading straws.

She needs to really either go full glamour or reside herself to living off of some other dude's money. Her clock is ticking.
>>
>>7794647
>She really couldn't afford to be so stupid on her facebook about the situation

Well she sure was stupid in the situation itself.
>>
>>7794665
You know what? On top of posting on fucking Instagram, what's worse is that her employer couldn't even reach her day of to understand what was happening. These conventions are not going to keep shelling out her asking fee for flakey nonsense. Cosplay Guests are like padding on the list, what could she possible demand? She's getting paid at least a couple thousand to work how many hours? What's she going to ask of them? "Oh, well, even if it's sitting for 5 hours on Sunday, you need to give me a lot of breathing room. Bend your schedule so you can make sure I feel whatever emotion it is that I feel in regards to doing my job."
>>
>>7794647
>She needs to really either go full glamour or reside herself to living off of some other dude's money

Ooh. I'm glad you mentioned that. I follow her Instagram and lately she has been hanging out with a lot of different dudes. My theory is that she went on a date to the aquarium. She knows that her time is running out, so she needs to start looking for someone to support her and her 'hobbies'
I'll bet that she uses her hairline to tell how much fame time she has left.
>>
File: jn.jpg (95KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
jn.jpg
95KB, 640x960px
kek
>>
>>7794489
No, I think that was someone else. It was in the Fan Expo thread.
>>
File: RocketRaccoon.jpg (28KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
RocketRaccoon.jpg
28KB, 660x330px
>>7794684
What's so funny her eye makeup is dead on here!
>>
>>7794489
That was VeraBaby, the other fame-mongering 'cosplayer' if you can even call her that
>>
ITT: Jellies making shit up
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.