[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made her first cosplay in months I am on the fence how I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Made her first cosplay in months I am on the fence how I feel about it? Whats yall thoughts?
>>
She needs to brush her hair.
>>
I'd bang her
>>
>>7736112
get in line hahaha
>>
>>7736098
most clothes shes ever worn. in other news, anyone got the gossip on her and reevzfx?
>>
>>7736098
Its okay.
>>
>>7736098
The pants look like the same ones from her namor costume
>>
>>7736098
Has anyone ever actually gotten to talk to her at those after parties she's always at? I remember seeing some 'fan's trying to get near here and her looking disgusted
>>
>>7736826
They've been friends for years. She has a boyfriend that she posts all the time.
>>
>>7736848
Met her before and I know a few people who have as well. She's nice. Really friendly and outgoing. I've never seen her be rude or mean but that's just my experience, I guess. Her boyfriend is pretty cool, too. He wasn't in cosplay when I saw them but I guess he's a cosplayer too.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 779x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 779x577px
>>7736098
You're not really anonymous if you put your e-mail, Rj Floyd.
>>
Never heard of her before. Everything looks fine but her hair and eye make up. I don't know the reference material but I feel like the original concept would have fuller hair and no raccoon. eyes. The lower part of her hair seems rather thin and flat and the curls could be better.
>>
>>7736896
Lol, all of the girls in that photo despise RJ and want to have nothing to do with him. All it took was that one weekend at Anime South.
>>
>>7736098
Hair looks stupid
>>
File: shittypic.jpg (180KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
shittypic.jpg
180KB, 720x960px
>>7736848
I met her at Megacon this April and she seemed kinda meh--given her facebook said she was sick at the time, so it kinda makes sense. I gave her a small gift and took this shitty pic with her, but overall I was disappointed...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.