[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>making documentary on pitbulls >talk to an owner of one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 19

File: pb.jpg (82KB, 1171x720px) Image search: [Google]
pb.jpg
82KB, 1171x720px
>making documentary on pitbulls
>talk to an owner of one
>says he is a good boy like any other dog
>dog then kills the owner mid-interview
>>
File: 1463846628752.jpg (442KB, 638x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1463846628752.jpg
442KB, 638x3464px
>>4855
>>
>>4855
Pitbulls make up only 12% of the population but are responsible for 68% of all violent crime.
>>
>>4855
sad!
>>
File: 54a33f1bcf8df.image.jpg (182KB, 1043x630px) Image search: [Google]
54a33f1bcf8df.image.jpg
182KB, 1043x630px
>>
>>4857
>pulling stats out my ass, the post
>>
>>4860
those stats might not be about dogs but he didnt pull them out of his ass, kek
>>
>>4861
Oh I know what they are about lol.
In reality the actual pitbull attack stats are probably higher.
>>
File: davidsDog.png (559KB, 800x716px) Image search: [Google]
davidsDog.png
559KB, 800x716px
>>4857

... this all sounds familiar somehow ...
>>
The worst most vicious dog in both Europe and post soviet countries is untrained GSD mutts I think, which are still not quite as bad because they look neurotic from the very beginning. And those pitbulls look so smiley and friendly. Damn
>>
>>4857
Pit bulls are also abused and abandoned at 4 times of the rate of any dog breed.

>>4855
Post sauce
>>
>>4857
pitbuls lives matter !
>>
>>4865
>th-they dindu nuffin man it was someone else's fault
>>
>>4867
legally, animals cannot be 'at fault'
>>
I'd never want to own something that could brutally kill me if it ever had the whim. Even the most well behaved pit could get alzheimer's/dementia later in life and decide I look like a snack.
>>
>>4857
But that includes pitbull on pitbull violence. It's a skewed statistic!
>>
>>4869
Then out shouldn't own anything larger than 30 lbs.
>>
>>4871
I ount.
>>
>>4855
Any videos?
>>
>>4868
>implying humans aren't animals
>>
>>4865
blame it mostly on the niggers
>>
>>4855
>>4856
Laughed my ass off reading these. Maybe that makes me a bad person, I don't know, but I have no sympathy for anyone who admits a death dog into their home. The only truly sad thing here is they are no longer around to realize their foolish mistake.
>>
File: toadlinet2exoticbully.jpg (48KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
toadlinet2exoticbully.jpg
48KB, 800x561px
My TOADLINE would never hurt a fly.
>>
>>4865
>Pit bulls are also abused and abandoned at 4 times of the rate of any dog breed

Yet guys carry knifes when walking their dogs at New York central park, not because of the fear of being mug but the fear if they were to encounter a pitbull, they have something to defend themselves. Pitbulls are being taken care by hipster nu-males these days where they are pampered and 'trained' however attacks are still there. You can't train instinct.
>>
>>4877
*could
>>
>>4855
Somewhere there is tape of this.
>>
File: shitbulls.jpg (48KB, 756x558px) Image search: [Google]
shitbulls.jpg
48KB, 756x558px
>>4862
>>
>>4880
Unfortunately in the article I read it stated they were not filming at the time.
>>
File: heroic pitbull.png (132KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
heroic pitbull.png
132KB, 500x489px
>>
File: pitbulls, the picture.png (159KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
pitbulls, the picture.png
159KB, 500x561px
>>
>>4856
Literally wasn't even neutered too. Why have a killing machine of a doggo, and then on top of it let him keep his dongles? She was asking for it to get rowdy and kill her
>>
>>4878
I damn near got attacked at a park a year ago, can't remember now if it was a pit bull or not but out of nowhere came these two dogs and started growling at me, unleashed of course, and the owner finally casually sauntered up behind them not even caring and realized they were growling and then saw me and called them back. I thought about getting a knife ever since but I can't find a good and still legal one I can carry that would be effective. Probably nothing short of a katana would would take down one of these beasts.
>>
>>4886
>I can't find a good and still legal one I can carry that would be effective.

This was my problem too, but then I realised I don't have to actually attack the dogs, just use it to threaten the owner until he fucks off with his mutt.
>>
>>4885
To keep his killing instincts at their peak to protect her. Gotta stay safe.
>>
>>4886
what state do you live in?
I live in CA and iirc I can have a folding knife of up to 8 inches and I'm not sure if there's a legal limit on open carried fixed blade knives

that being said a blade length of 3ish inches is fine so long as you (as edgy as it is) make sure you hit the neck
>>
>>4886
way more awkward but could you carry a baseball bat and ball with you ( i know someplaces you can't legally carry a bat unless you have a ball too)
>>
>>4890
thats what tire thumpers are for
>>
>>4861
Haha, I like the cleverness of the post.>>4862
>>4857
>>
>>4869
This.
You know breeders keep a jaw breaking tool because their bite is so strong and once they get it they don't let go.
>>
>>4878
>knifes
>against a dog

Pathetic. Better bring a .22 and smoke that fucker as soon as he look in your direction
>>
>>4855
Are you sure it was for a pitbull documentary? I haven't seen any article claim that. They didn't mention why the guy was supposed to be interviewed.

>>4893
They're not "jaw breaking tools", they're just called by the name "break stick". Their purpose is to forcibly pry open a pitbull's mouth when it's bitten into something and refuses to let go.
http://www.pbrc.net/breaksticks.html
>>
>>4895
I think when its gotten to the point you have to develop a tool because of how much pitbulls bite, that its time to just get rid of pitbulls
>>
>https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/mar/29/man-mauled-to-death-by-dog-during-interview-bbc-film-crew-staffordshire-bull-terrier

nothing about it being a documentary actually about pitbulls
>>
>>4859
is it just me or is this pic really cool. there's something about it.
>>
>>4877
>used to mock toadline
>now realize they're being bred for safety
>they can't run so it's hard for them to catch you
>even if they did they'd die a few seconds into the maiming from a heart attack
>>
As a mean motherfucker, pit bulls better steer fucking clear of me or get ahold of my neck
>>
>>4878
You do know the person that was attacked in OP was a drug dealer who's neighbors often had to call complaints on, right?

I don't really consider niggers spics and white trash wiggers 'nu-male'. I get what you're saying but it doesn't really apply to the case in OP
>>
The documentary was about antisocial behaviour orders and the BBC were there to interview a drug addict about his chaotic lifestyle and why an order had been brought against him, they weren't particularly interested in his thoughts on his pet dog. You don't need to invent a hilarious, ironic clickbaity description about how the guy was savaged to death right as he soulfully talked about how loving and harmless his little pibble baby was.
>>
>>4902
I guarantee he compared how people view himself to how others view pitbulls. Shit about how people like him are misunderstood and not all bad.
>>
>>4877
S M A S H E D
L
A
M
M
E
D
>>
>>4863
>Neapolitan ice cream man has a tiny adorable pupper
huh
>>
>>4856
>dogbites.org
>used people who lived in two different states with same last names
Top Kek. I'm not a pitbull apologist but even I'm not retarded enough to use that site as a source. The dumb whore constantly makes up false stories.
>>
>>4865
Funny as blacks have around the same rate of what they do to their kids. Really makes you think.
>>
He dindu nothin
>>
>>4906
what are you talking about retard? I looked at the facebook profile and it says spartanburg South Carolina too
>>
>>4901
nu-males are always druggies
>>
>>4886
>Damn near got attacked
>Dogs growled at me

Calm down, bruv
>>
>>4881
Seems like a very low percentage of deaths. The pitbull is a working breed and needs strong leadership, it needs to be put in his place. What happens most of the times is that these animals don't get activity don't have a purpose, if you buy a Malinois because you "like the breed" then get ready for assrape, these dogs need so much work and time put into them it's a full time job.

People get a breed without any info
>>
>>4911
He prolly smelled of tendies
>>
>>4912
people get any breed with out any info you tard. we all know it's the people's fault, but that doesn't make pitbulls less dangerous at all.
>>
>>4914
300 deaths in 11 years, meh still doesn't seem like much.
>>
>>4886
Don't get a knife
Get bear mace
It also protects against niggers
>>
PITBULLS ARE AN AMERICAN DOG BREED

STOP BUYING INTO THE LIBKEK PROPAGANDA POSTED HERE WANTING TO BAN THEM

THE SAME PEOPLE SHITPOSTING AGAINST PITS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO HATE GUNS

LIBKEKS WILL NEVER TALE AWAY MY GUNS OR MY PITBULL

GOD BLESS
>>
>>4894
Honestly, if a dog attacked me I'd want to stab it in part just to spite its owner. Either the dog dies or they have expensive vet bills on top of my medical bills. Fuck em they ought to keep their duggo in check.
>>
>>4917
pits were bred in england, dip shit.
>>
>>4919
america was bred in England fuckstick
>>
>>4920
good luck getting your face sewn back on
>>
>>4889
Oregon. I can buy switchblades and shurikens here, though I'm not sure if technically the former are allowed to be carried. They have some really weird and super vague regulations on what constitutes an automatic open knife and all the law material I've read there is no clear cut statement of what the legal length is, it just seems to vary based on a couple previous court cases. It seems a lot of times it is up to the officer to determine if the knife is an illegal weapon and whether he will confiscate it or not.

Besides, most of what I've read said a folding knife won't do jack shit to an enraged pit bull so a fixed blade is mandatory. At that point I don't know if I want to be carrying around a borderline machete on my belt and having other park goers get alarmed and calling the cops on me day after day.
>>
Pitbullfags dont understand the concept of instincts, an instinct is a behavior that is automatic in a lifeform meaning they have no control over it, for example you cannot control your dick getting hard at the sight of a sexy woman no matter what you do, a pitbull has instincts that makes it randomly become violent and attack anything it sees not out of malice or hatred its just animalistic aggression that has no rational basis at all meaning Pitbulls are fucking nuts.
>>
>>4919
MUST BE WHY THEY ARE CALLED THE

**AMERICAN**
STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER

AND

**AMERICAN**
PITBULL TERRIER

STAY MAD LIBKEK
>>
>>4911
They weren't growling out of friendliness. If I'd continued toward them you don't think they would've pounced? Beside the point anyway, the rules were they should be on leashes and they weren't. The owner had no control over them or any supervision on them really at all since she was just letting them run 50 feet ahead of her and not paying attention.
>>
>>4915
it will when a stranger's pitbull mauls your newborn son as you're walking to the grocery store one day
>>
>>4922
>oerganos walk around with shuriken in their pockets instead of knives.
>>
>>4923
Clinically insane dogs.
>>
>>4927
Shurikens aren't flip blade so yeah, we can. It's great. They're pretty cheap too, I got mine like 10 years ago, 5 for $10. Probably not authentic Japanese steel folded 1,000 times, but they're still sharp enough to puncture.
>>
>>4929
Actually I think it was 5 for $15. That extra five dollars means better quality.
>>
>>4926
No u
>>
>>4917
PETA is for breed bans with the intent of banning all dogs, many jews in legislation are also for it because there's a lot of money to be made. Look at how Ontario nearly passed their breed ban with the ability for any city official to search your house without a warrant in fine print. Say goodbye to your guns when we start making dogs illegal.

>>4924
They both came from the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, where they originated from blood sports.

Also note that the Staff Bull is not illegal in the UK while the American Varieties are, despite the British breeds being just as prone to dog aggression if not more. All 3 breeds are pit bulls and make up the same statistics. I believe the only reason they don't ban the Staff Bull is to stroke their egos.
>>
>>4889
There is no limit to blade length but to type, no daggers no hiltless no balisongs no auto openers. Larged Folders must be conciled and fixed open carried.

Shit bull owner called police after I perforated thier rabid beast when it got loose and smashed through a window to attack a neighbor's cat in side the house
>>
>>4909
Nope. You're god tier retarded for believing "statistics" posted by an angry old lady who was growled at once.
>>
>>4932
>with the intent of banning all dogs

Sounds good to me. No more shit all over the sidewalk and finally some peace and quiet.
>>
>>4935

> No more shit all over the sidewalk and finally some peace and quiet.

You live in a 3rd world country?
>>
>>4855
9/10 interspecies sexual assaults are perpetrated by pitbulls
>>
File: doge.jpg (10KB, 236x225px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
10KB, 236x225px
Why the fuck would you ever get a pitbull? Can you imagine doing this to your doggo?
>>
>>4936
Doesn't matter where you live, there are assholes everywhere who think if no one's looking they can get away with leaving their dog's shit piles anywhere they occur.
>>
>>4938
>Why the fuck would you ever get a pitbull?

So they can talk about it all the time and get attention till it eats them.
>>
>>4939
Not if you smash everyone.
>>
>>4859
>immigrants.jpg
>>
>>119087634>>4926
Can't happen my pupper will defend him
>>
>>4942
>you are retarded for believing statistics

typical pitbull owner

lets hope you dont just become another statistic eh?
>>
>>4943
fine your """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""pupper"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" will get mauled too. do you really think it can do anything against a pitbull?
>>
>>4860
Here you go jack ass.

http://www.dogsbite.org/pdf/12-year-dog-bite-fatality-chart-dogsbiteorg.pdf
>>
>>4946
>Posts a blog as source

>>4945
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>4946
>dogsbite.org
Cute!
>>
>>18506
>being this retarded
>>
>>18558
No u
>>
>>18579
>this website is not credible because I say so!
>I pay no attention to how they sourced their statistics
>I pay no attention to how they source actual studies done by multiple agencies
>I pay no attention to how the source studies done by MDs
Ignorance defined
>>
>>4855
attacks have absolutely nothing to do with pit bulls they are a breed of peace
>>
>>4855
You can't make this shit up. Pit bull aplogists are so fucking delusional.
>>
>>4886
get a concealed carry license and a gun
>>
>>4855
What the fuck
You need at least three people there, right
The owner, the interviewer, and the cameraman
And "film crew" suggests more
What, they just stood and watched?
This crowd of people couldn't subdue one dog before it straight up killed a guy?
>>
>>18611
>explaining why dogsbite.shit is bad
Cute!
>>
>>18672
You underestimate the strength of pitbulls.
>>
>>18681
You underestimate the strength of a cameraman wanting to get his perfect shot.
>>
File: 1474591203641.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474591203641.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>18672
Ha Ha HA HA HA
>>18678
Keep trolling, maybe someone will be just as retarded as you.
>>
>>18691
>keep trolling
K den
Keep crusading
You and dogsbite may someday rid the world of the murderdog menace
>>
>>18672
Dog bit him on the neck and apparently punctured the jugular.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/mar/29/man-mauled-to-death-by-dog-during-interview-bbc-film-crew-staffordshire-bull-terrier

The guy sounds like a drug dealer or like he's running a dog fighting ring or something.
>>
>>4906
Here you go.
>I'm not a pitbull apologist
You sound like one though.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210509/Pit-bull-viciously-kills-owner-biting-head-body-tried-stop-dog-attacking-mother.html
>>
>>4881
Lot of shit owners who buy them as 'guard dogs' and don't neuter causes this problem, at least in USA.

The result is that 'pit bull' can be almost half the dogs in any given shelter that were probably abused by some hick and completely neurotic. You could pick up a rando mutt from the pound and congrats, your ass is now barred from most apartments because your dog has a flat head and short hair. These dogs then turn out to be shit and get dropped off on the street corner, free to make more fucking pit mixes, if they arent already allowed to roam by retarded owners.

Not sure where Im going, but there's more to it than 'the dogs are inherently evil monsters', but it isnt exactly false either.
>>
>>4889

You've got to watch out with open carrying a knife, if for example you've got it in a black sheath and you're wearing a black shirt it can be classified as concealed and you can get arrested
>>
File: 1489513359811.png (287KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489513359811.png
287KB, 603x800px
>>
>>4859
>I'll learn to fly one day, just you wait and see
>>
>>18751
good post except shelters dogs are all neuter and spayed arent they
>>
File: 1412478476097.gif (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1412478476097.gif
109KB, 500x281px
>>18729
Considering how many states have adopted specific breed legislation, I'd say we are making good progress.
You keep on being delusional though, keep ignoring study after study and case after case.
>when you have to ignore facts in order to maintain your beliefs
>when you have to delude yourself so you do not have to change how you feel
I honestly cannot believe that people argue against that site, yet they do not bother to actually investigate the sources they cite.
You legitimately have to blatantly ignore reality in order to maintain these beliefs, there is no other way.
You people are like the climate change deniers arguing against the EPA
Here is their index of citations
http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-bibliographies.php
Here are some studies that dogsbite.org list
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/305270428_Characteristics_of_1616_Consecutive_Dog_Bite_Injuries_at_a_Single_Institution

http://www.jpedsurg.org/article/S0022-3468%2814%2900584-3/abstract

http://injuryprevention.bmj.com/content/early/2012/06/29/injuryprev-2012-040389.full?ga=w_bmjj_bmj-com

Keep on ignoring reality though, I am sure that will work out for you
>>
>>18672

I know it's difficult to believe, but sometimes news stories frame their headlines in a way that make the situation sound more exciting than it really was. If you read the more in-depth stories, the film crew and some neighbours were in the building when it happened and they heard the guy yelling, but his door was locked and they couldn't get in. They 'witnessed' the attack in that they knew it was happening nearby and overheard him screaming, but they weren't literally stood there scratching their arses as a 30 pound terrier slowly savaged a guy to death in front of them.
>>
>>18767
wtf
>>
>>18905
Everything about the guy sounds sketchy as fuck. I'm usually one to blame the breed but this guy just sounds like a piece of crap.
>>
>>18841
I feel safer already with you on the case champ.
You really know how to provide a warm fuzzy sense of security with your ability to decide what's best for everyone else.
>>
>>19019
> I'm usually one to blame the breed but this guy just sounds like a piece of crap.
Why not both?
>>
>>4918

I'm only on /can/ to see what boards hiro made as a joke, but I saw a thread on pitbulls and decided to read.

I've murdered the owner of a German Shepard before for attacking my brother. As far as I'm concerned, I consider any attack by a dog to be an attack by the owner. Therefore I considered attempted murder by the dog to be attempted murder by the owner, and sought revenge.
>>
File: heroic pit bull.jpg (49KB, 662x625px) Image search: [Google]
heroic pit bull.jpg
49KB, 662x625px
>>4855
lmao
>>
File: pit bulls.jpg (105KB, 640x994px) Image search: [Google]
pit bulls.jpg
105KB, 640x994px
I can't wait until you fags forget about pit bulls and move on to the next demonized breed. A bunch of children who don't understand this is just media nonsense.
>>
>>19168
Sarcasm is the hubris of the defeated
As you struggle to hang onto your beliefs against all evidence the world still moves
>>19244
>media nonsense
>overwhelming statistical evidence points to the contrary
You sound like pol with their 'fake news'
>>
I hate pitbulls
>>
>>19310
GAS THE PITS, BREED WAR NOW
>>
>>19244
They're huge muscular animals designed for fighting other dogs. They may not always be aggressive toward humans but they are frequently aggressive toward other animals especially dogs. I don't know what legitimate use they have in a domestic setting, they're kinda like exotic animals which are similarly terrible.
>>
>>4856
>He eats watermelon
Don't make me say it
>>
>>4855
never had a bad experience with a dog in general that wasn't made violent by it's owner

i had a pitbull pup since I was 4. never hurt a soul, died of old age at 17.
>>
>>4869
by the time a dog gets dementia they will not have the strength to attack anyone
>>
File: Pitbulls doing pitbull things.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pitbulls doing pitbull things.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
HE A GOOD BOY
>>
>>4855
Hm, not posted April 1st.

Seriously? How horrible.
>>
>>20629
Man they really hate that one guy, don't care about any of the 10 other people trying to stop them until the very end.
>>
>>4923
pitbull owner here

my pitbull had three quirks that were clearly instinct:

It has hunting instincts - it once met a stray sheep and lunged at it at it's heart's content, almost got to it if we weren't there to stop it.

Any dog behind a fence was free game. he had scars not from bites but from hitting his face against metal fences. Either way, if you don't have a strong grip and a strong rope, you can't walk a pitbull. Probably not any dog bigger than a pitbull either. Even then we actually walked him without rope many times.

It will run up front and bark at people they don't recognize. never bited, never growled, never emotes hostile intent. just barks and occasionally waged it's tail.

Hostile intent in dogs is only when they are taught through punishment or encouragement to attack strangers. It's how you breed guard dogs in general. People also forget chaining a dog and never interacting with it like "guard dog" owners do will quite possibly drive it insane and hostile to most people, even it's owner.

>friend found a stray pup in a house they are building
>left it there completely alone only feeding it a week's worth of food once per week. perishable food.
>whenever we visited that house the dog would do nothing but would walk in circles next to the fence

I gave him so much crap for it he learned animal psychology in one day
>>
>>4857
There's institutional racism towards certain breeds! #resist
>>
>>18672
big dog bite on neck -> dead person

no way around it, even if everyone present kicked the dog to death, the bitten person will die from injuries.
>>
>>18767
>violating the nap
Kek'd
>>
>>4876
I think it's sort of disgusting to base whether or not you have sympathy for someone on whether or not they think pitbulls are inherently violent.
They might be wrong, but being wrong isn't morally wrong.
>>
>>4926
Considering the numbers, that seems vastly unlikely to happen to him.
>>
>>19244
>le first they le came for le pitbulls

You have a breed, bred for death, almost exclusively kept by blacks. If you don't see how this is a problem you might just be a black.
>>
File: 1473669450546.gif (1MB, 296x160px) Image search: [Google]
1473669450546.gif
1MB, 296x160px
>>20629
>That guy with the hose
>>
>>18691
Where is the source for the webm and what exactly is the story behind it?
>>
>>4877
that's the equivalent of a mentally retarded child so I believe it
>>
>>4855
Pitbulls are not for limp wristed beta males and women.

These are strong vicious dogs and they a strong owner that can put them into their place.
>>
File: giant-otter.png (144KB, 216x270px) Image search: [Google]
giant-otter.png
144KB, 216x270px
>>4855
>open pic
>not even a pitbull
>just some druggie amateur training an attack dog
>>
I don't really know much about dogs as I'm from /c/, but don't you guys feel really sad that all these attacks happen? If humans didn't breed Pitbulls in a way that makes them much more likely to act violent we wouldn't have so many people injured and so many doggos sacrificed.
>>
>>4857
If Obama had a dog, it would look like a pitbull.
>>
>>18767
Audibly keked
>>
>>22071
Correction, they are for men needing to compensate for their micropenis and have a knack for self delusions
>>
Are pitbulls guns that shoot people?
>>
>>4856
>the pit bull "just snapped"
This is always bullshit, there are a fuckton of signs before a dog attacks. Not trying to defend the dog but people saying an attack 'came out of nowhere' always gets on my nerves, especially if the dog has a history of aggression like that one did and they're still not paying attention.
>>
>>19168
Kill all pitbulls, if you have one i hope it dies.
>>
>>4868
they don't have to be "at fault" they are fucking vicious and should be put down.
>>
>>4886
a great tool to have at the dog park or outdoor is bear spray, works wonders on all dogs as well as bears, I guarantee you any pit that gets a face full of bear spray will turn tail and bail.

or you could cary a taser pulse like I do, it's non lethal (sometimes) and legal to carry in most states, dog runs up aggresively? taze the bitch, if the owners dog has to die before they learn their lesson to control their animals, it's on them.
>>
>>19201
lol, ur fucked, if anything the owner is at fault for negligence, but in no way intended your family member harm, don't justify your detestable behavior on a stupid dog.

u r human scum! :^)
>>
File: 1449428040274.png (159KB, 560x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449428040274.png
159KB, 560x600px
>>4863
Fugg don't make me remember my Westie /an/, I'm having fun right now.
>>
>>18841
there's really no reason not to holocaust pitbulls, i don't even care if they're not dangerous
>>
>>22322
Pitbulls tend to hide their aggression, they don't usually bare their teeth or growl. This is genetically coded in them.
>>
File: ohio 2.png (120KB, 448x454px) Image search: [Google]
ohio 2.png
120KB, 448x454px
>>4855
Please tell me they got it on camera
>>
>>22322
you'll say the same thing when yours turns on you
>>
>>4865
Probably because
>normal people get rid of them when they try to maul their kids
>niggers get rid of them as soon as they've passed their prime in the arena
>>
>>4877
it's true, I got me a bulldog and the thing is too stupid to figure out how to show dominance so she just humps the air and figures she's accomplished something
>>
>>4917
What do pitbulls and guns have in common? They have no place in the civilized world.
>>
>>18691
She probably kept and continued to love this beast.

S A D !
A
D
!
>>
>>4940
this is the only reason I can think of as well, besides some legal thing with self defence

>>22038
looks like that pit is having a hotdog for lunch

I wonder why pits seem to just go after 1 thing and ignore everything else
>>
>>22524
Guns are needed to protect against other things that have no place in civilization, like pitbulls and the "people" who own them.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.