[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Nam Nam Biyori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 26

File: Nam Nam Biyori.jpg (500KB, 960x1586px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nam Nam Biyori.jpg
500KB, 960x1586px
Recently I've become addicted to that Non Non Biyori remix of "Paint It Black".

I told my friend who's quite knowledgeable about the Vietnam War about it, which lead to him being interested in the series and had started watching it last week.

As he watches the show and knowing my "addiction" to that song, he can't help but associate scenes in it with the Vietnam War in some way.

And so together we decided to come up with some OC's for this. He would send me screenshots of the scenes that he associates with an event in the Vietnam War along with an image of the associated event, and I edit it into a meme.
>>
Feel free to contribute your own. If you don't know how to edit images but have some ideas for this meme, let me know.
>>
File: Nam Nam Biyori ASR.jpg (566KB, 960x1620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nam Nam Biyori ASR.jpg
566KB, 960x1620px
This isn't from the Vietnam War but my friend thought of this and wanted to make it anyway.
>>
File: Nam Nam Biyori Cage.jpg (526KB, 831x1620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nam Nam Biyori Cage.jpg
526KB, 831x1620px
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Nam Nam Biyori Dog.jpg (3MB, 3845x2580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nam Nam Biyori Dog.jpg
3MB, 3845x2580px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
These are hilarious.
>>
>>
>>2826111
>>2826121
>>2826128

My suggestion for these in particular is that in between where the dialogue ends and the final frame, you include an additional panel zooming-in on the face of the character having the flash-back. Ones frame is enough for some, maybe do two frames for some of the others.

It makes it clearer that the character is remembering something (which isn't super clear in some of these), and it makes it funnier.

The principle is similar to this image.

http://i.imgur.com/tM6bE4Z.jpg

The zoom-in between the first frame and the punch-line makes it more clear that what is happening is that the character is remembering something slowly.
>>
bump for interest
>>
File: images-1.jpg (21KB, 512x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-1.jpg
21KB, 512x288px
This is brilliant, keep it up
>>
I think your friend is broken inside, being able to find connection with this and that.
>>
>>
>>
the series was nice when i watched years ago, should rewatch again but after finding this, i won't be able to see shit the same way i used to, thanks anon for the 2nd hand flashbacks
>>
>streaming

And you have it wrong, anyone other than renchon suffering is just pushing it too hard.
>>
>>2826748

you can never push too hard for a nam flash

no one is safe
no one
>>
>>2826745

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE JUNGLE
>>
>>2826759

this man knows whats up, he will keep us cherries alive
>>
>>2826759
>>2826762

Please listen, GI Joe. This is not your war, is between the people of Vietnam. Why do you keep insist to stay, it must be very confusing to you. Go home to your family, they must be worried for you to be here.
>>
>>2826762
cherries?
>>
>>2826899
Know the saying of "popping your cherry"? Well, this version isn't about losing your virginity but instead, shooting someone dead for the first time, proper FNG-like.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1471444943837.jpg (107KB, 800x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471444943837.jpg
107KB, 800x580px
wow, all these are making me want to watch both full metal jacket and non non biyori again
>>
File: Nam Nam Biyori Rain.jpg (557KB, 960x1620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nam Nam Biyori Rain.jpg
557KB, 960x1620px
>>
>>
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.