[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /biz/ i'm an online music producer and i get the occasional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: CT_kjWtUkAAYdem.jpg (75KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CT_kjWtUkAAYdem.jpg
75KB, 600x800px
hey /biz/ i'm an online music producer and i get the occasional sale here and there but i'm having a hard time generating a steady flow of income

i know there's lots of rappers that need production

any advice on this?
>>
>>998734
Many ways, all of them are "risky" ie. Not many chances of it happening;
1) get offline. Get to know musicians in your area. Produce for them, manage them.
2) make a cd, sell it online
3) work for a production firm doing 1)
>>
>>998734
C'mon jerome, return the car to the whitey. Nobody likes a nigger
>>
>>998734
Im working on a mixtape. I need someone to mix and master it for me. Could you help with this? I'll pay you. if so link your soundcloud or how I can contact you
>>
>deal drugs
>make connections through that

Literally no other way to make it dude. Try a different genre.
>>
Play a ton of venues
Make connections at venues
Meet a ton of new rappers
Place rappers with venues for a fee

The rap game has been around for fucking decades man. There's tons to do but it's entertainment industry so no matter how hard you work there is no garuntee
>>
>>998734

sales and marketing.

I could type a lot here, but just google the basics and do it.

Even good work requires sales and marketing to get customers.
>>
>>998734
Rap is dead.
>>
Got hot new rhymes for you OP, feel free to steal em

>BIX NOOD MUGGAFUGGA KILL WHITEY MUH DICK FUCK NIGGA
>>
>>998734
Niggers don't wanna pay for shit - they want a "hookup". Expand your genre. You might find yourself doing country or EDM more but once to get known you can choose your clientele
>>
If your shit was good people would want it.

Try re-creating legendary beats and selling them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xffWsr-CYrM
>>
>>1000681
Popular rappers pay hundreds of thousands for beats.

Good beats are the only reason anyone has heard of Gucci Mane.
>>
>>998734
There are also a ton of amature/semi-pro producers. Just lurk for new rappers and give them beats for free. Hope someone with influence hears your beats. Even if you make really good music you have to be lucky to make it as any kind of and artist so just make a ton of music and spread it around as much as possible to increase your odds.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.