[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Banks You guys know that banks take your money and lends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1449719762608.gif (2MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1449719762608.gif
2MB, 230x230px
>Banks

You guys know that banks take your money and lends it to other people, right?
>>
>>996371
wow! did you figure that all out on your own!? Welcome to the Financial System xD!!! EBIN!
>>
Your employer takes money from banks to pay you. God damn employers giving us jobs and shit. Fuck them.
>>
WWOOW THOSE ILUMINATIS, IT'S A CONSPIRACY DON"T TRUS THE SYSTEN
>>
File: 678696.png (5KB, 142x142px) Image search: [Google]
678696.png
5KB, 142x142px
banking is the best business of mankind history. you can create money whenever you want and do whatever the fuck you want.

join them or lose
>>
Long WFC.
>>
>>996371
This is good because in the future you will be able to spend more because of that.
>>
>>996371

and?
>>
>>996377
No wait. I changed my mind! Praise be to corporations, for they are just like people only greater. They are selfless GODS bestowing good fortune unto all out of the goodness of their hearts.
>>
>>996371
Wow, absolutely shocking revelation.
>>
>>996371
Bankers used to use the "3-6-3" Rule;

Pay 3% to depositors. Take in 6% from borrowers. Go golfing at 3 in the afternoon.
>>
>>996371
Do any of you use P2P lending? Lending circle and Funding Circle for example? Great stuff. Easy money.
>>
>>996371
No shit.
Brokerages do it with stock.
That should be a bumper sticker.
>>
>>997422
I have a lending club account

so far only 1 fucker has defaulted, luckily the interest I made more than covers that
>>
>>996371
Nah thats just kid tales
>>
>>997422
took out 4.5k in student loans and dumped it into lending club...@ ~7k now

feels good man
>>
>>997422
>>998593
>>998728

Really interested in this. Any links or more info would be appreciated. Maybe I should start a new thread?
>>
>>996371
Babby's first time outside mommy's basement?
>>
Fuck this board
>>
>>997420
It should be 1-2-1, but this isn't Austria. When the banks use up their capital they should get more selective with loaning instead of expecting unlimited free debt, the bad loans it causes are destructive and the policy has been obsolete ever since WW2 reconstruction was complete.
>>
They lock it in a vault for me. They keep it safe.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.