[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cashiers For what purpose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: gasstation.jpg (189KB, 1255x807px) Image search: [Google]
gasstation.jpg
189KB, 1255x807px
>Cashiers

For what purpose?
>>
to create jobs for uneducated so that uneducated will stop whining about no jobs and execs will look good for creating jobs
>>
>>989252
/thread
>>
>>989252
unfortunately I am uneducated and a cashier job would be a fucking miracle right now ;-;
>>
>>989271
cant even aff god damn business school
>>
Lotsa reasons:

- security
- honesty
- customer relations
- problem solving

stores still need cashiers for the same reason that planes need pilots. A human element still needs to be present.

Or do you guys want to take the 1800number that never actually gives you a real person, to the next level and have fucking everything in life be automated.

I fucking don't.
>>
>>989252
>Implying working nights as a gas station attendant isn't GOAT for being able to study on the job
>>
>>989250
>to make sure people don't steal
Even the self-checkout aisles at Walmart have an attendant there monitoring them. Regardless, not every company has the capital to just install these since it is a relatively new technology. As time progresses and technology advances along with anti-theft mechanisms, cashiers will slowly be phased out.
>>
>>989250
Gas stations make most of their profit from the shitty shit people buy inside: coffee, soda, snacks… Imagine trying to automate the sale of a few thousand items that currently sit on shelves under the somewhat watchful eye of the cashier. Guess you could have row after row of vending machines behind the pumps…

>>989277
Also all of this
>>
>>989283
How the fuck do you steal gas?

>put money in machine
>there's your gas
>>
>>989283
how to steal from walmart/any high traffic grocery store
1. fill a cart with a bunch of shit you want
2. walk out the fucking door with complete confidence
>>
>>989288
I've been to gas stations that are pretty much row after row of vending machines behind the pumps
>>
>>989294
You've been to the future I reckon
>>
>>989299
we have holograms, this is the future
>>
>>989289
Gas is dispensed so obviously it is a lot harder steal lol
>>
>>989288
>Guess you could have row after row of vending machines behind the pumps
Hey, it works in Japan.
>>
File: dbb.jpg (189KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
dbb.jpg
189KB, 566x800px
>>989252
>Uneducated

You mean Kebab.

Remove cashier, remove Kebab.
>>
fuck
>>
>>989416
personally, I have a decent amount of white friends 18-25 that are working in gas stations while they go to trade school to become electricians and welders/etc
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.