[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gold has been plummeting for 3 years when will be a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: gold.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
Gold has been plummeting for 3 years when will be a good time to buy it
>>
>>988408
never
there is fed policy which is propping up the price of gold
the banks have been getting rid of their physical holdings since being allowed to physically hoard gold is part of the fed policy, designed to drive up price.
with record breaking demand from three countries, russia, china, and india, one would think that gold would go up, not down. yet, we see gold going down and down with each new record being broke.

what it really means is that there's a lot of supply of gold in the open market, instead of being hoarded up by the banks, who are selling their gold to the three countries. eventually, the banks will deplete their holdings, the fed will reverse their decision, and gold will eventually drop back down to under 400/oz.
>>
>>988422
How long will this take
>>
>>988426
not that much longer. gold dropped from it's peak a couple years back. under 1k will be a new norm, and then under 500 will be a new norm, which everyone will have forgotten about gold at that point. id say one to three years.

im also under the belief that the dollar index will rise to 120 and maybe higher.
>>
>>988422
Dude I'm Indian and got some gold from a dying grandmother. Will it rise or fall here? Should i sell or keep?
>>
>>988445
this post is why /biz/ needs to be shut down
>>
>>988445
POO
>>
>>988422
How will this impact silver prices?
>>
>>988422
But some autistic fag told me gold would go to $5000 an oz in 2015!
>>
File: 04858080789787 - Copy (2).jpg (82KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
04858080789787 - Copy (2).jpg
82KB, 508x504px
>>988910
Did he say his name was..Peter?
>>
>>988913
Did he post laughing bitches all fucking day? GOD DAMMIT IM TIRED OF THOS FUCKING STUPID PICS FUCK YOU
>>
$900 for Gold, $9-$11 for silver.

If you have US dollars, buy physical.

If you don't, buy local mining stocks.
>>
>>989623
>buy stocks that can't sell their products at a profit

Literally dive ass first onto a stick.
>>
>>989633

The AUD/CAD move in tandem with the gold price. Hence why it would be more desirable to buy gold miners than the product itself.
>>
>>989645
Why the fuck would you buy gold at all you dumbest of fucks.

FOUR HUNDRED AN OUNCE OR LESS
>>
>>989648

That's your opinion, anon. I don't think it's going to 400.
>>
>>989659
Fact. Not opinion.
>>
>>989660

Why is it a fact then.
>>
>>988422

>fed proping up gold

Gtfo disinformation shill
>>
>>988422
nice dubs, agreed most of those heavily invested in gold as a tactic aren't in very good position because there are big goldholes that are coupled with stockholes/balance sheets making buying pointless but selling tactful.
>>
>>988408

Gold is going to rally to somewhere between $1112.12 - $1191.66
It will then drop to
$953.75 - $904.90
where it will get a nice rally but ultimately it will fall to
$663.73 - $602.20

Remember those numbers
>>
>>988445
what has being indian got to do with this ahah
>>
Next time the economy looks like it's about to go to shit
>>
>>989714
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2015/02/25/yellen-fed-to-issue-bank-commodity-rules-this-year/

this kinda has something to do with it. the decision was made in 2008/9, so with all the talk of rate hikes, finding anything about the fed that isn't about the rates is next to impossible.

by allowing the banks to physically hoard gold, it created a supply restriction which boosted price up.
>>
>>990305
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-08-05/fed-should-reverse-commodity-trading-policy-cftc-s-chilton-says

and another
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.