[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to invest $10 into CS:GO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: CSGO.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CSGO.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
What's the best way to invest $10 into CS:GO?
>>
Buy it on steam
>>
>>987955
buy stickers really low, preferably cluj napoca holo or somethinf, wait 2 months, sell for 10-20% profit. Ive just "invested" 10 € in kennyS stickers and sold for roughly 25 % profit.
>>
>>987965
There's no way you're making money off stickers

How do you know it'll go up where are you selling it

>>987955
No a gram of pot is
>>
>>987955

buy an item cheap on the market and flip it to the right buyer.

Rinse and repeat.

Business 101 you fucking useless cunts.
>>
>>987955
Buy a few drinks at the bar and rethink your life, especially why you're wasting so much time playing shitty games.
>>
>>987966
stickers will ALWAYS go up in time because they are consumables. The older they get, the less of them will be on the market and the value will increase.

I bought katowice stickers for 0.23$ each and right now they're worth 2$ on average, the highest being 4.4$.
>>
>>987955
clearly betting on the winning team for a match

If you know the game and teams the outcome is not precisely random.

Or you could pay to enter a tournament with a prize and win it.
>>
>buy new map pack coin for $5 the day it comes out
>play matches all day and get 1-2 chests
>chests sell for $10-$15 the first few days of the map pack
>make all the money spent back plus ebough for the next map pack
>rinse and repeat and continue making infinite money

Geez this finance stuff is ez
>>
>>988456
>making far below minimum wage
>becoming stupider from all the videogames
>being a retarded /r9k/ frogposter as a result

Not worth it.

you know if you delivered pizzas for $10/hr for those 2 days you'd have made several times more, right?
>>
>>987955
>>>/v/
>>
>>988456
>infinite money
>takes an investment of $5 plus multiple days to earn $10-15
>>
File: 1447017939938.jpg (77KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1447017939938.jpg
77KB, 653x590px
>>988460
>doesn't like pepe
>is on 4chan
>>
>>987955
Buy an image from an artist for $10.
Skin a CS:Go gun, and submit to community market.
If its good, the shekels will rain like theres no tmr.
>>
>>988466
I've been here over 6 years. Pepe is cancer.
>>
>>988485
>I've been here over 6 years
Ooh check out Mr. Oldfag over here
>>
>>988485
>>988497
been here for 10 years m8
everything is cancer
>>
>>988499
>in an ironic twist due to the margin of olive oil in west India, cancer itself is not cancer, a recent study shows
>>
OP here. This was a bait thread and I can't believe you faggots took this seriously.
>>
>>988559
there are neets who make a living off of CS tho
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.