[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$10/£10/10Eur steam, league rp, runescape bond or whatever else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
$10/£10/10Eur steam, league rp, runescape bond or whatever else your preferred choice is to first person to answer this for me please
leave your email in your reply so i know who to give it to please

i have an opening inventory of 1357
opening payables of 1230
paid payables of 33461 during the year
owe suppliers 1340 at the end of the year

how the fuck do i work out purchases for the year from this what the actual fuck
also may or may not need inventory figure
>>
33461 + 1340 - 1230
>>
>>987465
thank god, thats what i got, but my fucking trial balance is not balancing please help me bro i'll give you what you want within reason, please

it says that for e.g sales by card = 10,000 and cash receipts = 5,000, are they the same thing? so they both go as sales in the trial balance?
>>
>>987469
Bear in mind that I don't 100% know what all the math is behind this, but sales by card and cash receipts aren't the same thing.

You need to take into account the processing fees for the credit cards, say 2.5% + 30 cents / trans, so if that 10k were spread out over 100 transactions, it would be 10k - 280 (card fees) = 9,720 (total) Cash has no such drawback, so you should be able to just take that number and roll with it.
>>
>>987475
its not that complicated, its just sales by card = x , cash receipts = x, expenses = x, deposited x amount into bank. draw t account for bank.
in this case would cash receipts count as sales? because its for a small shop, so im assuming its just cash sales?
>>
>>987477
To get your overall sales, just add your cash receipts to your sales by card (post processing fees), then account for the expenses.

Other than that, I honestly have no idea what the fuck you're even asking about.
>>
>>987482
Greg has given you the following figures from her bank and cash day books for
the year ending 31 December 2014:
Sales by card/cheque £25,873 Cash receipts £8,451 Power £1,923
Sundry expenses £43 Rent £6,000
Flowers £640 Wages £31,530
greg also informs you thatafter he deposited
£14,873 into his bank he has a balance of £1,398

draw t account for bank and find figure paid to suppliers

thats the question

i know how to do it but the wording throws me off completely

so sales by card and cash receipts are both sales? i know not to add cash receipts to the bank t account but do they go together in the trial balance?
>>
>>987482
>>987483
ok forget all this shit bro but can you help me on accruals, last thing please

financial year starts 1 jan and ends 31 dec
at 1 jan you are expecting a gas bill of 225 for dec 2013.
from 1 jan to 31 dec you pay 1000 in gas bills, and you expect a bill for 200.
how do you show this please

i got this

gas
1 jan | accrual | 225 | 31 dec| accrual| 200 |
31 dec| bank |1000| 31 dec income statement 1023

fuck this is so messy sorry
>>
>>987483
Sales by card and cash receipts are both sales, just that cash has no fee to process it, while the credit card / cheque DOES.

>>987489
This, I have no idea. I'm just a guy trying to start his own business, not an accounting major or anything.
>>
bump, since nobody cares much about $10 maybe $20-$25?
>>
>>987519
If you give me $25 and tell me what book your working from, I can read it quickly and figure this out for you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.