[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else married rich here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: caitlin.jpg (436KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
caitlin.jpg
436KB, 2048x1536px
Who else married rich here?
>>
thats my plan its not going too well
>>
>>986154
How'd you meet your wife? How is she as a person? Give us details anon
>>
>>986170

It seems to mostly just happen by accident.

>>986196

College. She's pretty chill. Didn't even know she was rich until I met her mom.
>>
Not rich but my wife's parent's make a bit more than mine do.

My parents: ~$90k a year net
Her parents: ~$350k a year net

Her parents are morons though and thought that buying a $30k shitshack in the middle of the hood was going to bring in $2k a month in rent
>>
>>986286
shit rich people always want to be section8 slumlords or real estate flippers

the money won't last

is her father a contractor or something?
>>
>>986294
A photographer for a local news channel. The mother is a front desk editor or some shit (she stalks twitter all day looking for stories) for the same channel.
>>
>>986299
Her mother is pretty good with her money from what I see but her father is constantly buying four figure cost camera lenses and other assorted photography shit.
>>
>>986154

>Who else married rich here?

My wife :^)
>>
>>986359
I date rich guys with wives in case you're interested.
>Who else Mistress here?
>>
>>986301
>her father is constantly buying four figure cost camera lenses and other assorted photography shit.
And writing it off, so it's probably not that bad.
>>
>>986370
Fuck off you home wrecking slut
>>
>>986370
>Who else Mistress here?

My wife :^)
>>
>>986381
You would think... But something tells me he's not smart enough to do that
>>
>>986399

parents divorced?
>>
>>986399
Sluts are an integral part of society. They keep the gene pool flowing.

If it weren't for your slut ancestors you'd have a shallower gene pool.
>>
>>986370
I usually like to plant drugs in the cars or gomes of people like you when i take you out for an expensive night out. It fills me with jubilee and makes me feel like a man of justice.
Im like batman :^)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.