[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hai /biz/ Im stuck in Tokyo and I cant pay rent this month.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: robot-restaurant6.jpg (99KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
robot-restaurant6.jpg
99KB, 640x427px
Hai /biz/

Im stuck in Tokyo and I cant pay rent this month.

My previous startup went under, and Im starting to work for another startup in 3 days. Next paycheck in 1.5 months.

what do?
>>
Get off of 4chan
>>
>>985308
suick japanese dick senpai, for 10000 yen instead though
>>
>>985311
Not first choice, but if on verge of eviction might consider. Still no idea how to attract clientelle lol
>>
>>985315
offer english teaching services. just start sucking their dick and demand $500USD after they cum. record the ordeal and threaten to reveal it all to their social circle.
>>
>>985326
not everyone is gay
>>
>>985328
good thing! otherwise the blackmail wouldn't work. it's about noon in japang now. you might get some clients by the evening if you start advertising now. good luck anon. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>985333
It won't work if he isn't a trap. Japs like traps.
>>
>>985308
I live in Tokyo you need some help family?
>>
>>985395
maybe OP should try advertising his boipussy cherry. trap or not, he'll find takers.
>>
Why is biz so gay?
>>
Are you also a programmer?
>>
>>985308
Have you never been lower middle class???
>startups
oh, right.
OK, so you need to take some loans out. Skating on a couple credit cards should work. Store cards might be an option, but IDK what's avail. in Toyko, uke san.

Work those bottom barrel credit lines. And save a gawdamn cushion next time. No thanks needed, just give me 14.3 of your next paycheck.
>>
If you code, get on hired and look for some freelance opportunities.

If you don't code, learn to code.
>>
File: financial_advice_courtesy_of_biz.png (106KB, 1095x739px) Image search: [Google]
financial_advice_courtesy_of_biz.png
106KB, 1095x739px
>>985405

Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>985308
Go to your landlord, explain your situation and make sure he understands you have a new job, there was just a gap and work something out face to face or on the phone. In the US they can't evict you for like 60 days but in japan you're probably ordered to commit sepuku if you're 10 seconds late on rent so actually you're probably fucked. Sepuku or dick sucking.
>>
>>985395
You're thinking of thai or other southeast asians. Japanese are into bizarre femdom and diaper shit.
>>
>>986540
Yeah no. Japanese aren't nice to foreign renters. Mentioning this to his landlord is a total last resort. Better to ask for a float from the company. It's a startup so they should be sexually excited to piss away cheap money right now.
>>
>>985308
What part of japan are you in? I know US Service members will pay top $$ for Spice. No Joke... 5$ bag you can flip for $50+.
>>
>>986568
>spice
blowjob
>bag
sex with condom?
>>
File: spice.jpg (451KB, 1105x828px) Image search: [Google]
spice.jpg
451KB, 1105x828px
>>986586
Synthetic Marijuana.

Generally cheap, can buy in different sizes and sell in different sizes. Legal to use in Japan. US service members are not allowed to purchase or consume though because of UCMJ.
>>
Get a cash advance or money order (or whatever it is called in Japan) from your credit card. You have a job coming and it's only a month and a half until payday. This is why you have credit cards. (Or if you don't you can probably get one in a couple days.)
>>
>>985333
>blackmail in Japan

lol nope, the client would just jump under the first train the next morning and your potential money would be gone
>>
>>985308
>>985402
YO I live near Tokyo, lets grab some drinks at a izakaya and cry together!

>>986568
Spice is now illegal in Japan, and when it was sold legally it was sold for 50-100USD.
Where is your friend stationed? I'm on a base too :)
>>
>>985308
>My previous startup went under, and Im starting to work for another startup in 3 days
doing what?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.