[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ill cut to the chase: my boss is a huge degen and owes me cllose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: describe-your-ideal-boss[1].jpg (359KB, 2808x1872px) Image search: [Google]
describe-your-ideal-boss[1].jpg
359KB, 2808x1872px
ill cut to the chase: my boss is a huge degen and owes me cllose to 7k by now (gambling debts) and 1) it seems like he does not want to pay; 2) he wants to increase stakes and continue gambling. i applied for this job (my first real job), because i lacked financial security in the past ten years and now im in the same situation again. now i certainly want my money, but how do i go about it without risking my job? and how can i convince him that i no longer want to gamble with him?
>>
>>984782
What do you do for your line of work?
>>
>>984782
You're fucked OP.

Get a new job. Then request payment.

When he tells you to fuckoff, sue him.
>>
>>984786
This. Fuck him up.
>>
>>984788
Meant to reply to >>984787
>>
>>984782
Tell him this. You will give him one shot to win his money back then you are done gambling for good (create some religious epiphany or something). That way he doesn't feel you just quit when you're ahead. Then flip a coin for double or nothing. Since you both are gamblers at least make it an epic story to tell at cocktail parties later.
>>
>>984787
>sue someone for an illegal gambling debt
Kek
>>
>>984786
kinda ironic, but i work as a financial advisor.
>>
>>984794
unfortunately this, cant get my money through legal measures.
>>
>>984798

I know some serbians

It's always good to know some serbians
>>
>>984808
well.. as i said, id like to keep that job.

to be honest im at a point that id even say fuck it, you can keep your money if it meant that i get to keep the job and i dont have to gamble with him anymore. it seems like a huge bitch move though.
>>
maybe i could propose that i will only continue gambling with him (with a fixed limit) once he has paid his debt? i kinda feel like hed still assume that i dont want to give him a chance to win it back though.
>>
>>984810

great perspective

nah but truth, just tell him how it is

1) you'd like your money back
2) no, you're not gonna double down
3) no, you're not ever gonna play with him again
4) you'd really like your money back.
5) you'd be open to have it paid back in rates

if he says no, then you say alright and get back to work. from your current point of view you won't have lost anything.

when you move on to a better job, you can try to get your money back by other means, if you're still so inclined.
>>
>>984816
(open on mobile)
That's gonna be one tough conversation and I think your advice is sensible, I'm just afraid he's gonna find some bullshit reason to fire me.
>>
>>984782
Just tell him you found Jesus. Or a girl whose big into Jesus and pretty much so are you now. So no more gambling cuz you beez a good boi now.
>>
>>984810
The only reason he wants to keep gambling is so he can win his money back. So give him a chance to if you're not worried about him paying you back and want to keep your job. I would only give him one chance though.
>>
>>984782
Give him double or nothing till he wins then stop playing with him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.