[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hedge funds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Hey /biz. I'm black british male currently interested in pursuing a career in a hedge fund, so i can ultimately go through with my dream to become a hedge fund manager. However, I have some qualms. Will i face any discrimination and also is it really stressful? >inb4 "nigger" and no this is not bait. In addition, i'm not sure whether i should to become one in the uk, or the usa...which one do you recommend and why?
>>
>>984560
>will i face discrimination

No, but you will not be favored since you come from the first of all races. Known for lower IQ and poor working habits this will affect you even if you dont have those traits
>>
I see. Then i may just stay in the UK as racism is virtually non-existent here as the people here are more tolerant and smarter than the Americans. Thanks for your advice though
>>
>>984572
>Then i may just stay in the UK as racism is virtually non-existent here as the people here are more tolerant and smarter than the Americans.

>UK hedgde funds
>racism is virtually non-existent

What an innocent mind
>>
>>984560
I think your results will speak louder than anything else. If you can consistently make people money, you could be a face tattooed lesbian 400 lb quadrapalegic.
>>
File: 1444115101718.jpg (115KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444115101718.jpg
115KB, 530x600px
>>984560
>is it really stressful

LEL. You are not looking to have free days or even weekends, prepare to sleep 5 hours max all year around.
>>
No niggers allowed
>>
>>984560
Are your parents well known people in investment world? Did you go to a top tier univerisity? Did you network the fuck through that university so the recruiters know you by name when you contact them regarding jobs/internships?

If all those answers are yes, then you will get an interview.
You will face discrimination, and you will work depressingly low hours.
It is going to be stressful because your job is on the line constantly.

Why did you want to get into hedge fund management? Because you wanted to get rich? There are many ways to do that if this door is closed.

Be aware, you are asking a malaysian transexual board for job advice in one of the most competitive fields globally. I have some bad news for you if this is who you think helps get those jobs.
No one rises up from Janitor to CEO anymore.

If you are great at money management, you can start your own mutual fund. You could even be an investment banker at a very small angel venture capital shop.
>>
>>984560
>a nigger wants to become a hedge fund manager
>does not know that he needs at least $10mil (yes, ten fucking million USD) starting fund to be legally able to advertise under current SEC rules, otherwise he can't manage his hedge fund
>asks if he will face any discrimination

Ok, as long as you don't have 10 000 000 USD, you will not face anything, because they will not even let you in in the first place. I hope you can understand the language and have the knowledge of the words I have used, I will not repeat it. And to be clear, I am not racist, I just hate black males.
>>
>>984572
>racism is virtually non-existent her
Do you really believe that? Don't be fooled we will never accept your kind.
>>
File: 1372989443362.png (269KB, 509x377px) Image search: [Google]
1372989443362.png
269KB, 509x377px
FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK NIGGERS
>>
Being black sucks. The traditional high end workplace doesn't want negros, buddy. I know a minority of blacks working for GS, oh wait they clean my fucking office.
>>
>>985796
>Being black sucks.

Yeah it sucks to be born subhuman with inferior IQ and uncontrollable animalistic urges and a lack of longterm thinking.

>Tfw you will never be a nigger
Feels amazing tbqh
>>
File: 1438768064413.jpg (367KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1438768064413.jpg
367KB, 621x1000px
>>984560
>>
>>984560

pffftt..If you don't have the connections you'll never get a job in a Hedge Fund in a billion years
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.