[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Sales Positions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1440873694565.png (225KB, 1072x708px) Image search: [Google]
1440873694565.png
225KB, 1072x708px
I just sold my company, and it turns out I love selling but hate running a business.

What sales positions should be at the top of my reach?

Also interested in products and industries that will make big waves in the future and need educated salesmen.

What should I sell to get good commission?

Looking at cars/vehicles or maybe boats. What else?
>>
Real estate
Insurance
Payroll
Merchant services
Solar products
>>
File: 1446863320288.jpg (24KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1446863320288.jpg
24KB, 255x255px
>>984487
Thanks man, I only have an associates degree, so my understanding is that servixe sales (payroll, insurance) will walk me. I might just use them as interview practice and do some big dick swinging.

I've got a friend who has made a killing in solar upgrades recently, that kind of thing is exactly what I am looking for.
>>
>>984397
I'm the namefaggot that sells timeshare and does the sales threads. Best in my industry take home around $500k a year.
>>
File: 1431813175412.jpg (19KB, 427x353px) Image search: [Google]
1431813175412.jpg
19KB, 427x353px
>>984944
>>984944
Sales and bread. My nigga.

I jerk off to all your threads, you are the little devil on my shoulder when I was selling in my own business.

Thank you for being you. Timeshares seems like the kind of thing you build up to as tour heart becomes crusty and cold tho.
>>
>>984397
Where's this image from???
>>
File: 1440869118108.jpg (228KB, 1255x794px) Image search: [Google]
1440869118108.jpg
228KB, 1255x794px
>>985589
Talk to me about sales jobs and I'll tell you
>>
>>985048
>Timeshares seems like the kind of thing you build up to as tour heart becomes crusty and cold tho.
It was my first sales job, so it's not that hard to jump into.
>>
Medical devices. You might start off at disposables or ophthalmics. They usually require 2 to 3 years of med sales or B2B sales, but they would be willing to meet with somebody like you.

As you progress in your field, building up documented success then you can move onto the big ticket items like pacemakers, imaging systems, etc.

You shouldn't worry too much about a lack of technical background. Employers have been known to hire from a diverse pool of talent. You don't need to be a med student or whatever. There are certification courses that helps you learn the basics of human biology, medical devices, and the medical industry as a whole.
>>
>>986059
Thanks man, I have a family friend that made a killing in medical devices. Would my lack of a bachelors get in the way? Who is at the low end of the food chain for medical equipment sales?
>>
>>984929

A man who becomes great at sales, doesn't really need to know his product that well. Whatever it is, he can sell.
>>
>>986177
This is true, many of the principles I used in selling my own product were generic sales tips like ask for the sale, catalog and counter objections, and qualifying questions.

Thanks for all your advice guys, I really appreciate the help.

May you all be bestowed with old booze and young women.
>>
>>986806
what was your business and how old are you? How did you end up in biz?

thanks anon
>>
>>984397
>autonomous vehicles
>"peak of inflated expectations"
Top fucking kek. Every major auto manufacturer is releasing partially autonomous vehicles within the next 2 years. Several major manufacturers are working toward general autonomy in 5-10 years.

I can't speak for some of those points on the chart but the autonomous vehicles one is just completely wrong.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.