[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do women get white collar jobs so easily? Nearly every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

How do women get white collar jobs so easily?
Nearly every single women from my class generation is now employed while i am unable to find unpaid internships.
It's obviously not sex, because I doubt these woman put out for their boss. So what is it then?
>>
>>983454
Oh and its not GPA either, since mine is extremely good and I know their GPA is not as good as mine.
>>
>>983454
Maybe there aren't enough women in your field so they choose them more then you.
>>
>>983454
Word, I spent 8 years at private engineering school getting a masters degree and I haven't had a job since july.

My friend adrienne got a fine arts degree, a bachelors, and she somehow is a senior account executive at this marketing company in Philly.

Completely backwards... Like everything else in the us right now...
>>
>>983454
Affirmative action lawsuits. If there isn't enough women/minorities/etc. then the company can get sued for discrimination.
>>
>>983458
My field is legal, and every single lawyer's firm that I know has 90% female legal assistants. Every single guy that isn't from legal or other powerful background shares my strugle, while every female from my generations is has a paid job.
What are men doing wrong?
>>
>>983468
>Every single guy that isn't from legal or other powerful background shares my strugle, while every female from my generations is has a paid job

Gender quotas.

As usual men have to work harder than everyone to stand out, women just need to be a reasonable weight, put on makeup and shake their vaginas.

>What are men doing wrong?

Simply born the wrong gender.

There is literally internet tumblr feminists getting paid $80k/yr+ for developer jobs in companies that don't have more than a few months knowledge of programming. While poor people from Ukraine who have exceptional knowledge of programming cannot find a job worth a shit.
>>
>>983468
White males are... Well, we're shit. Everyone else has some crutch or hand reaching right out to them.

I mean, we stand on each others shoulders but we dun work as a team like... At all.
>>
better shine up that boipussy son
>>
>>983468

Most HR and hiring jobs are held by women, who will hire women over men

Beta males will hire women because they think. Will get laid

Women are more reliable for low income dead end jobs because they are more complacent

Muh diversity
>>
>>983454
>How do women get white collar jobs so easily?
They apply for them
>Nearly every single women from my class generation is now employed while i am unable to find unpaid internships.
An unpaid internship isn't employment - I suggest finding a job like the women in your class generation
>It's obviously not sex, because I doubt these woman put out for their boss. So what is it then?
Applying for jobs they qualify for, attending interviews, being selected.

Source: A white guy with 3 jobs
>>
>>983475
>I mean, we stand on each others shoulders but we dun work as a team like... At all

Yes we do.

White men literally built western civilization. We created every single thing we see next to us every day.

Every road you see outside, who built it? (Most likely a white, and definitely a man)

Almost every building - designed by a (usually white) MAN

Founded every major university - a group of W H I T E M E N

Founded Most major Americans companies - White Men

Invented almost everything of significance - White men

Exceptional contributions in every field - White men

Exceptional Doctors - (mostly White Men

Founding fathers of computer science, as well as nearly every computing contribution(some exceptions) - White Men

We as a collective have created (and destroyed) almost every single major civilization in the world, that's why Niggers, women and other shitskins need affirmative action. They recognize they cannot compete. They realize that the only way a woman will compete with a white man for an engineering position is by letting her in to fluff up diversity stats.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (31KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
31KB, 560x560px
>>983454
>obviously not sex
it's racial/gender quotas. companies don't publicize it, but they do this all the time.
>>
>>983491
Good luck finding a job in the legal industry without any experience straight out of school.
I tried applying for a job like that when I was at a job fair a week ago. When I handed my resume to a HR guy in a legal consulting firm the guy glanced at my resume than quickly checked me out from head to tow and then had a polite laugh at me.
This wasn't ofcourse the only time I've applyed for a job straight away but I'm sharing this with you just so you know how things stand in the legal industry.
>>
>>983494
>White men literally built western civilization
Whoa I thought people here didnt consider south and eastern europe or arabs white
>>
>>983504
They did not build Western civilization though. What part of "Western" do you not get?

Yes Arabs contributed a lot to math and science, but that was a long ass time ago and for the last 600 years at least they're been killing eachother because of slight variations in their religious beliefs.

Meanwhile great WHITE MALE philosophers, engineers, astronomers, composers, artists, etc have been creating amazing things bettering humanity.
>>
>>983504
/biz/ =/= /pol/
>>
Office jobs tend to need a good personality fit, good phone skills, and smoking a smoking hot body for upper management to gawk at.

Anything in an industrial setting is different and the fit is totally different. Young good looking girls don't fit in well when you have 80 men gawking while running equipment. They also don't get the banter.

There are good jobs to be had in industrial settings. Less bullshit office politics, more dirty jokes. I work in a lab in a mill with some fun guys. We got desks, computers, and work at our own pace. Not a woman in sight.
>>
File: 04858080789787 - Copy (2).jpg (82KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
04858080789787 - Copy (2).jpg
82KB, 508x504px
>>983454
Well, who would you hire as a boss?

A young woman who is slightly flirting with you or a hikkyburger who is clearly as smart as you are, maybe even a threat, for your position. As a woman, just make sure you are not overweight, dress well and smile, and you should be fine.
>>
>>983454
>>983459
>>983475
>>983491
>>983521

Women have a 2:1 chance to get hired at STEM-related jobs. They are privileged in other fields too. Society pushes the thought that women in the workspace are better than men. Yet all feminists cry how 'cis white men' are the worsts. It it wasn't for them, the earth would be the shithole the Islamic State is today.
>>
>>983494
>>983511
This guy knows. It's saddening how white men are the biggest target of modern society, whilst we are the ones that build everything that's great.
>>
>>983532
>>983534
Gender privilege is being able to start a "Women's group" at your school and not having it shut down/stripped of funding by the government.

Gender privilege is getting significantly shorter sentences and punishments for the exact same things committed.

Gender privilege is being hired based on some anti-meritocratic notion such as "diversity" or "too many men here" despite being under-qualified.

Gender privilege is being able to sue companies for firing you based on *IMAGINED* discrimination, and occasionally getting millions for it.

Gender privilege is being able to accuse people of Rape and not having to prove it and the alleged is as good as guilty.
>>
>>983494
Yet richest man in the world is a mexifag...

You mad white boi?
>>
>>983548
>You mad white boi?

Mexico is run by cartels and people regularly die and the average person is poor.

Not mad :^)
>>
I just simply lie... Nobody is honest in anything. Shit rent has to be paid and my car
>>
They suck dick obviously.
>>
>>983454

sex.

are you retarded?

Go to any legal, accounting, finance, etc office, they always hire hot chicks to do stuff who are not nearly as qualified as other people.

It's like you were born yesterday.
>>
File: 1397341016787.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
1397341016787.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>graduate with some girl
>she gets a job at a city oil refinery in the middle of the oil crash straight outta school
>typically those jobs go to people with experience in the field who had to work up and prove themselves
>pretty much everyone else is unable to find jobs
>>
>>983459
>My friend adrienne got a fine arts degree, a bachelors, and she somehow is a senior account executive

That's just a fancy word for saleswoman. Your friend is probably young and pretty, and that helps when most of your customers are going to be old males.

>>983483
>Most HR and hiring jobs are held by women, who will hire women over men

This is sadly true. HR are shit and you always want to reach out directly to the management who actually know what it takes to deliver results.

>>983501
I got an associate position this February. I know exactly how you feel, but it has nothing to do with the industry. It's just HR faggots gauging your value from the vibes you give off at an interview. Avoid HR and talk only to partners/management, because they will actually consider the money you can bring in rather than how good a "match you are for the team" or some shit.

>>983598
This is only true in really large organizations with lots of middle-management. Smaller firms need you to perform.
>>
Dunno about sex but they are definitely sucking dick
>>
>>983454
>women tend to be better at being coached and/or taking direction
>people tend to be nicer to women, and nicer people are more open to "suggestion" (read: they get loose with their wallets)
>more men in higher white collar position would rather look at a cute 20 something year old female than a 20 something year old faggot boy who will just end up cutting out after a few years
>women tend to be better liars, so they can say what employers wanna hear
>"equal" opportunity employment
>>
>>983454

The whole corporate world has gone beta kek OP. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
Because men want boners and because women won't hire any guy who is less than an 8/10 6ft rugby player male model.

Just biology, just the way it is. Should really be getting a job anywhere, saving up and stqrting your own business. Let them have the orgies they want so badly.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.