[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shanghai stock exchange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: images(2).jpg (8KB, 400x100px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
8KB, 400x100px
I've just made my first stock purchase on the Shanghai stock exchange. Anyone been folloeing it since Stock Connect was launched in Nov 2014?
Interested in joining a forum or blog with people looking to, or are already invested in China via Stock Connect
>>
Shamless self bump. No one in all of Biz is following the A Class shares in China?... anyone want to? Looking for people interested to increase our shared knowledge!
>>
File: 1448982606766.jpg (205KB, 1200x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1448982606766.jpg
205KB, 1200x1364px
>>982525
You are about to regret it
>>
File: 1448970956178.png (84KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448970956178.png
84KB, 300x300px
I can tell you why in the longest paragraph of your life but I'm lazy and some bunch here are die-hards about Shanghai
>>
Tell me why...

Positive: RMB has been added to IMF basket which is much, MUCH more symbolic than anything. But it atleast is a tiny step for china to be exposed to more outside investment.
Dont get me wrong, it has many generations to go before it can be called an open market (might never even happen) but if more foreign investments enters the local stock market then stocks will rise.
Fyi: Current portfolio is >15% in the green.
>>
>>982223
How did you buy??
I'm also interested in foreign markets but I don't know how to buy
>>
>>982223
If you really want a forum, I could start one.
>>
Jeez I don't know much, but I heard from this Ukrainian guy while working in a semiconductor plant that the russia/Chinese stock exchange purposefully neglects the rest of the world. He told me that the ideology of russian "lunatics" in Kiev is to empower China to swallow up the middle east, overpower the us economy and take over the world.

I mean this is anecdotal... Just commenting
>>
Hi All,
You need to find any online broker that allows you to buy on the Shanghai Stock Exchange. I confused myself and took forever trying to find an online broker who advertised 'Stock Connect'. End of the day the Stock Connect is the back end name for the link between Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Just find an online broker that allows you to buy A Class shares in China.

YES, start a forum us a forum please. Do it and let me know how we can build momentum.
>>
>>983445
Yes start one please.
You keen on the SSE too?
>>
>>983451
>>983451
Seems a bit full on.... Chins has a central government that is slowly taking steps to have more global influence. How are they doing this? By opening their economy to foreign investment. It is largely SYMBOLIC.. I want to make that clear. But, it is still small steps to international markets.

End of the day, those that ignores China economy will miss the boat.
I, for one, have a ticket. You guys want to show me yours?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.