[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have experience with inventing/creating something,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: invention-bulb.jpg (47KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
invention-bulb.jpg
47KB, 269x269px
Anyone here have experience with inventing/creating something, then getting a patent for it as well as pitching the idea to someone for funding?

I had an idea for an invention, a couple of month ago. What would be the best way to pitch this idea with someone with the capital to fund it, and make sure they don't get the chance to steal my idea and profit off of it?
>>
File: 1447941535204.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1447941535204.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>981962

NDA

what's your idea?

rare pepe in return
>>
>>981965

Yeah because I'm going to reveal the idea to some random person on the internet. jfc
>>
File: thinkin pepe.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thinkin pepe.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>981968

do you honestly believe this is an amazing groundbreaking idea which will immediately be in high demand in every marketplace around the world yet you have absolutely no clue on how to design/create/market said idea?
>>
>>981976

It's something that doesn't exist yet. I'm not saying it's the greatest idea to ever be thought, but it wouldn't be very smart to just spill the beans on an anonymous message board for someone else to take the credit. I just wanted advice on how to approach putting it out there, and you already seem to be interested.
>>
File: 1446195734583.jpg (48KB, 1400x823px) Image search: [Google]
1446195734583.jpg
48KB, 1400x823px
>>981980

I'm not particularly interested as I doubt there's much potential. Maybe you should take a small business course or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 934x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 934x960px
>>981962
>Anyone here have experience with inventing/creating something, then getting a patent for it as well as pitching the idea to someone for funding?

NO!

No one has!

Please return here and tell us after you find out ok?
>>
>>981980
Ive already fucking given away loads of ideas on here. 3 of which ive actually seen ripped off by people on this very board.

Every ideas thread im the main guy with all the good ideas. /biz/raelis going crazy for my ideas. If i dont start getting credit for my ideas im done with ideas threads.
>>
>>981987

First time visiting this board. Let's hear your ideas.
>>
>>981962
An NDA is the cheapest option. Patents are another way. Both would be best.

Is there someone you could sell the patent to? Or does the idea involve developing a whole new industry?

What is the nature of the idea? Is it something tangible? Is it a product, a method, or a service? Does it heat chips for that classic restaraunt warmth but still fits in your cabinet? Without knowing anything, we can't really give advice.
>>
>>981989
I don't have much expierence with inventing something succesfull, but I've tried in the past.

My advice is to partner up with someone you trust and who has some knowledge skill you might need.

One idea/invention I had/made was pretty good from my perspective so I sat down with some friends from my uni and we figured out pretty quick my idea wasn't possible. Saved a lot of money and time.

But if you have tested your idea, done all the math, documented all the data, and wrote a good business plan already I would go straight to a patent attorney.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.