[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents just kicked me out, I'm broke with only my truck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
Parents just kicked me out, I'm broke with only my truck. Employed with low paying valet job. Any advice for survival /biz/?
>>
>>981079
suck dicks for a dollar each
>>
Time for dicks
>>
>>981080
How much would I make if I sucked 1 million?
>>
>>981079
Sleep in your truck. If you park at 24 hour Walmarts then nobody will bother you. Get a gym membership to take showers.
>>
>>981087
Where are you located? Asking for a friend.
>>
Why'd you get kicked out? Is it because you are a faggot?
>>
Return grocery carts to big retailers to get paid for them
also you could try a pallet business
pizza delivery can make 16$ an hour
You could also use your truck for uber maybe
or a moving business
Maybe using truck for a log company
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 659x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 659x481px
You should go and get housing allowance 300-400 each mouth, studen allowance 400-800 euro mouth, kilometer allowance if you have to commute to work, if you are unemployed, retired, sick, have children (about 200 euros/mouth per child until they turn 17), disabled, need rehabilitation, your family members has died, you are in military you can ask for several differend allowances
>>
>>981095
I'm located in NE Philadelphia
>>
>>981093
This is actually my plan right now, already have a gym. Thank you all
>>
>>981127
How do I do this in America?
>>
>>981160
>>981162
>>981168
respond faggot.

Why did you get kicked out by your parents? I bet you deserved it.
>>
>>981170
Mentally abusive mother and father, stuck up for my younger brother. Now I'm here.

You're right tho I coulda just kept my mouth shut, but I didn't so this is my own fault.
>>
>>981162
That's all you really need to know to survive. It's up to you to pull yourself out of this. I've been in your situation before. I don't know if you live in the US but you can get an EBT card with food allowance pretty easily. If you need gas money you can always pull up to a gas station and tell people you forgot your wallet and ask if they can help you with a gallon "so you can get home". People are more likely to help someone who looks normal and has a car than a bum for whatever reason. Good luck, bro. You can turn this around.
>>
>>981172
>Mentally abusive mother and father, stuck up for my younger brother. Now I'm here

Why didn't you beat the shit out of them?

Also where are you staying now?I doubt you could find a place to live in such short notice...
>>
>>981168
He's in Europe. They don't have the same thing in the US but you can go to the social services office and find out what help is available to you.
>>
>>981179
I woulda loved to but I try to avoid going to jail. Right now at Walmart. Have a friend who's taking me in for the night thankfully
>>
Careful not to fall for it folks, hes mentioned about how hes been punished for being a good person to gain your sympathy, and win your heart, next comes the "gibs me dat" post
>>
>>981185
>I woulda loved to but I try to avoid going to jail

You know jail has tons of free things?

You can literally sit and read books all day while getting free food, etc.
>>
>>981206
Sounds Bretty gud tbqh. Thanx senpai
>>
>>981079
>go back home
>kick parents out
>change locks
>maintain squatters' rights
i mean what else do you have to lose?
>>
>>981206

This. Went to jail for 9 months. All I did was watch TV and draw. Food was good too. Never had a better lasagna. I didn't get booked for a violent offense though. That would mean prison here and that's much different.
>>
>>981079
Kill your parents and collect deadbux and free house
>>
>>981079
>Use gym for showers
>Sleep in parked truck where you won't get hassled
>See if you can get any delivery work in your area, advertise yourself as a man with a van (that's what you call it here) on classified sites, a lot of the time people will be desperate to get something moved fast and will give you $50 for ten minutes work, you could do a lot of small home removals depending on your truck.
>Invest in a tent and sleeping bag which are very cheap.
>>
NEETBUX
>>
>>982323

Honestly he can't do "man with van" work if he has to live in the van.

OP, you should look at finding an abandoned piece of land (or buying a very small lot, but that's gonna be costly) and drop a tent/yurt there.
Should obviously be in a location that isn't easily found unless you know where it is, especially if you go for the no man's land route.

Then you can do as anon suggests.
>>
Could be the greatest adventure. Do the gym thing, visit the library, and there are public resources for homeless if you really need it. Salvation Army for your needs. Migrate with the seasons. You could start making bank. Can your truck tow? aka not a p.o.s.
>>
just get a shitty place with a bunch of roommates. You don't think you can afford it, but you can. unless your job is like 10 hours a week, in which case, trade up. Don
t waste TIME, WORK ON THIS EVERYDAY.
>>
>>981087
$500000
>>
>>981079
buy 50$+ worth of bitcoin
>>
>>981206
don't forget dem dicks
>>
>>982323
Careful with the tent idea. Easy to open, stick with saving up for a hard top for the truck.
>>
>>981079
I have been kicked out many times chances are they will take you back in...if not heres some ideas
>Cop, buddy just started here hes 23 making like 59k which is great
>Military, dont just look at the base pay you get a housing allowance and food allowance on top of this.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.