[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>government shouldn't tell us what to do, we can do business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: rick-moranis-spaceballs-7.jpg (46KB, 533x356px) Image search: [Google]
rick-moranis-spaceballs-7.jpg
46KB, 533x356px
>government shouldn't tell us what to do, we can do business on our own
>we have to pay CEOs billions of dollars to tell us what to do or no one will be able to do business
Checkmate, conservitards
>>
>>980559
>Implying the CEO of a company will run it the same as the government.
>>
>>980559
>>we have to pay CEOs billions of dollars to tell us what to do or no one will be able to do business

But we don't pay CEOs. How much money do you personally pay them?- I don't think I pay any to them unless they're somehow masquerading as the government and stealing my money via taxes.
>>
>Free market
Hasn't anyone learned anything from ENRON? Oh yea that's right you weren't old enough.
>>
>>980563
>can't raise minimum wage or price of goods will go up
>WE DONT PAY CEO WAGES THOUGH
>>
>>980563
>>980572
Fucking REKT
>>
>>980572
>>can't raise minimum wage or price of goods will go up

>Implying raising minimum wage will reduce the amount of money CEO's make
They'll just increase costs and hire less people.

Do you think if you raise minimum wage they'll go "Darn! They finally figured out how to stop my cashflow! curse that Bernie Sanders!"
>>
>>980598
I thik his point was that you pay for CEOs salary in the cost of your goods and services
>>
>>980559
>>pol
>>
>>980607
>I thik his point was that you pay for CEOs salary in the cost of your goods and services

And? I don't see how that's comparable to the government taking our money versus voluntarily buying products or services at an agreed price from a business.
>>
>>980631
>And? I don't see how that's comparable to the government taking our money versus voluntarily buying products or services at an agreed price from a business.
you have to buy all this and do all this and you can do this but nothing else or you'll get fired
>tfw it's even worse than stealing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.