[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What's your greatest weakness? What are some acceptable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: oh-no.jpg (10KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
oh-no.jpg
10KB, 400x300px
>What's your greatest weakness?

What are some acceptable answers to this?
>>
>>980508
"I care too much about what others think about me."
>>
>>980508
First off OP, just know by not saying "I work too hard" you will actually push yourself a little higher than other people.

Think about actual weaknesses you might have.

There are better answers than I will provide, but I have answered this question and have gotten hired with this kind of answer:

I keep to myself. I am a fairly quiet and reserved person, so I tend to focus on my work. It doesn't impact my ability to communicate with people to finish the job.

Then move onto the next question. You don't really want to give them a paragraph of what you can't do.
>>
>>980609
Don't say this

Just make a negative into a positive.

I usually say english is my second language and spew some bullshit that I read shit twice so I never miss out on details
>>
>>980508
I said I get irritated when I make mistakes... interviewer said he also doesn't like being wrong. I joked about being married, I'm always wrong. We laughed. I got the job.
>>
Make sure you have a solution ready. Say something like "I sometimes focus too much on one task, so I tend to work closely with my team manager to keep a good overview of my work".
It shows that you can detect and admit your weakness, while immediately highlighting your ability to solve it. Keep an example ready as well in case he/she presses further.
This can be applied to nearly every type of role in a company.
>>
>>980508

Lack of risk aversion

"I'm a #yolo type of person"
>>
When somebody has a stupid opinion, my body cringes and I think about breaking their arm, pulling their bone out, and stabbing them to death with it. This has prevented me from going to college or dealing with any human contact.
>>
I usually tell the truth and say that I'm bad at multitasking. So I dive very hard (autistically) into one thing and won't go home until it's done, but to keep myself on target I keep meticulous check lists.
>>
>>980629
C U N N I N G
U
N
N
I
N
G
>>
dick too big.
>>
>>980508
>>What's your greatest weakness?

not answering cliched interview questions

I mean seriously, you don't have to answer it - if they push you on it just explain that you could give them an answer but it would probably be patronising as you'd be doing the standard turn a weakness into a positive thing 'oh sometimes I just take on too much work and have to stay really late' etc..

if they push you further to answer then literally do that, patronize them with a canned pointless answer, you're not likely to want to take the job anyway if they get hung up on pointless interview questions
>>
Not good at working with my hands.

Works well because I work in an office.
>>
Just tell them something minor which you are not great at, and how you are working to improve it.
>>
>>980680
The funny thing is, you're not wrong. This is a bad question for a manager to ask.

Thing is, the managers i've worked for that did ask this question were pretty easy to work with, for whatever reason.
>>
Fwiw, that question is asked to guage honesty and ability for self assesment.

Give an honest weakness and an explination of how you have worked to overcome it.

Maybe all moot. I have not been asked that I a long time.
>>
Say you like having sex with men in dive bars
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.