[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Habits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: GRlxenl.jpg (369KB, 2160x1440px) Image search: [Google]
GRlxenl.jpg
369KB, 2160x1440px
What iiterative Habits lead to financial success?

What can I do for 3 hours a day to make money, even if there is no payoff for months or years?
>>
Sell kneepads door to door
>>
suck dicks for free free hours a day to build loyalty to your future blowjob brand
>>
Spend less than you save. So many retards sitting on there expensive laptops in their $1,800/month expensive apartment complaining about student loans and other bullshit that have complete control over but refuse to change.

If you saved $60 for every $60 video game you bought (and applied this to all other purchases on wants such as video games, eating out, etc.), you would be better off than 99% of people.
>>
>>980226
Easy.

Read a book for 45 minutes. Play chess for 15 minutes. Do 30 minutes of cardio. Read and try to understand a new topic of whatever field you're in for one four and go to sleep 30 minutes earlier.
>>
>>980304
This. You will exercise your mind and body and will be more capable during the day.

Right now I am doing something similar, reading 2 hours a day and 2 half hour exercises during the day.

Usually running before morning shower and pushups pull ups and situps before bed.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(7).jpg (23KB, 510x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(7).jpg
23KB, 510x275px
I recognize how important saving is, but I also want to increase my income. What are some small scale sales jobs I can try out that have good potential?

Maybe some kind of commissioned product sales?
>>
>>980311
Yeah man.

I got injured and haven't been able to work out very well for like 5 months now and I feel like shit, tired, sore all the time...

People really underestimate what lifting or even just cardio do for you in terms of health.

Who /Stairclimber/ here? GOAT tier cardio only second to swimming.
>>
Read these, they should help.

http://eventualmillionaire.com/Resources/ThinkandGrowRich.pdf
http://www.what-is-coaching.com/support-files/lazymansway2riches.pdf
http://www.fxf1.com/english-books/The%20Intelligent%20Investor%20-%20BENJAMIN%20GRAHAM.pdf
https://torontoinvestclub.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/security-analysis-benjamin-graham.pdf
>>
>>980304
>chess
>15 minutes
>>
>>980480
Eh I usually play at least an hour but I figured a suggestion of a minimum of 1 standard game or a few blitz games would be more realistic for most.

Also I was trying to fit it all into the 3 hours the OP outlined.
>>
>>980480
I set up 15 minute games of chess at lichess.org. It's fast stuff and it is very challenging against experienced players. They are less likely to make mistakes in a time constraint, not to mention their offensive maneuvering. They kick my ass 9/10 times.
>>
>>980490
>They are less likely to make mistakes in a time constraint, not to mention their offensive maneuvering. They kick my ass 9/10 times.

Don't play there.

That's Slavs who have been playing chess for like 15 years and just got internet in their village. Play on Chess.com to learn to play first
>>
File: images(2).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
This thread got off to a rough start, but I really appreciate all the advice given so far, especially
>980438

I've been thinking about waking into a business and offering to expand a market for a share of the profit.

Basically anything where I can attempt to build some sales acumen.

Also will begin to play chess again after like ten years haha.
>>
>>980496

>That's Slavs who have been playing chess for like 15 years and just got internet in their village. Play on Chess.com to learn to play first

thx for the chuckle m9
>>
>>980480
Bitch play me bullet chess no increment
Protip: you won't
>>
>>981097
lmao im bullet chess champion

I pre-move all my moves
>>
>>980226
Regular planning. Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, etc. The more frequent planning should contribute to the goals for the longer cycles.
>>
>>981253
This. Just setting goals and accomplishing them in manageable increments does wonders for your self confidence, and give you a realistic picture of your strengths and weaknesses. Never say "Oh, I'll get around to it sometime". If you want something, make a roadmap of what it will take to get there.

Many people can get by without ever doing this, because there will always be someone (a boss, spouse, parent, etc) who will direct you if you let them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.