[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you figure out what you wanted to do in life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1441922832506.jpg (110KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1441922832506.jpg
110KB, 552x364px
How did you figure out what you wanted to do in life
>>
>>980024
I just picked something, ideally I'd like to do everything I figured I would just start doing one thing first and work my way up there. Just pick something and off you go.
>>
>>980024
>>980036
Pick something useful. Something that will make you money. If you're going to be unhappy you might as well be rich.
>>
Is it better to aim for a job you could enjoy for peanuts (<70k), or a job you don't enjoy but make six digits?
>>
>>980024
try r9k
>>
File: 1423862847914.png (65KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
1423862847914.png
65KB, 186x271px
I haven't
>>
Start with something that gives you a wide field of possible professions instead of specializing in a particular field.
>>
>>980038
>If you're going to be unhappy - you might as well be rich.

I fucking love biz
>>
It was a long search. I was on plan D in life. Any way I was listening to podcasts and they asked a similar question. b/c enjoying something is not going to win you the battles of a career. When your life is in the gutter a smile isn't gonna cut it because its not going to come.
What keeps you up at night?
>>
>>980126
>What keeps you up at night?
Whether you are chinese or not :(
>>
File: Comfy.png (448KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.png
448KB, 601x601px
>>980024
Everyone kept trying to push me into things I didn't like, so I eventually realized I didn't like any of this bullshit. So now I do nothing and I love it.
>>
>>980041
dosen't matter at all,

You need friends and family, if you're a rich lonely nerd with no one to share your wealth with other than buying people who would'nt ride your dick without the money, then getting rich at all cost is not worth it.

Money is not everything but for some it fills the empty space.

my tree fiddy
>>
>>980024
same situation for me .. high motivated but can't go in one direction
>>
>>980024
I have no idea what I want from life. I make decent money and lately I've been banging my fat ex's hot friends, but it's all pretty hollow since my career doesn't contribute anything and the one night stands are exactly that
>>
File: lonely-old-man.jpg (15KB, 376x251px) Image search: [Google]
lonely-old-man.jpg
15KB, 376x251px
>>980135

I feel you my man

I'm making decent pay now, but I have no time to spend with my family. Nowadays I just get home, have a late dinner, watch tv for an hour and go to bed. I feel miserable all the time now.

During uni I lived like a NEET and just hung out with friends and visited my family every week. I had no money and wasn't going anywhere in life, but it was the best time of my life.

I don't believe you can actually have a job and enjoy life, but I hope that I'm wrong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.