[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the highest valued currencies nowadays? Which have the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (658KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
658KB, 1024x768px
What are the highest valued currencies nowadays? Which have the brightest future?
>inb4 Bitcoin serious replies only
>>
>>979518
Yen
>>
File: 1446425966247.jpg (323KB, 1393x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1446425966247.jpg
323KB, 1393x1097px
usd atm, in 10 years maybe cny
>>
>>979527
>>979529
So wrong it hurts

It's the dinar Kuwait I think
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 273x200px
>>979518
The sheckle
>>
>>979533
It can't be. I can't even pronounce that.
>>
>>979518
Bitcoin actually has a bright future. Currencies around the world will continue to inflate until they're worthless.
>>
>>979533
Well, ofcourse you can name some piece of shit currency, i was walking long run how the future looks.
>>
>>979557
>He says this while the USD has continued to appreciate for the past several years.
>>
>>979585
I like people like you, it makes me richer.
>>
>>979518
>>979533
>asks question
>googles answer

great thread retard
>>
>>979518
pandacoin
>>
>>980933
4chan /biz/ was not into panda coin, it was just shills posting to get you to buy them.

Buy the news sell the rumor old old shit.
>>
>>979622
Not understanding your train of thought. Him not buying Bitcoin makes you richer? Wouldn't it be the inverse?
>>
>>979533
>the dinar Kuwait
He said serious replies only
>>
>>979557
Yea he is right. As long as the government leave bitcoins alone (which they havent) then bitcoins with be very valuable. The problem is bitcoins are banned in most of the world and in america the IRS will ruin your life if you even think about getting into them. Id just buy a couple bitcoins and hang on to them but also go all out on oil and natural gas. Get some silver if it goes any lower.
>>
Move to the Philippines. I came here on business when I was younger and decided to stay. Can live in a celeb lifestyle on $50k/year. Have virgin girls all over your master race white cock. They literally have no standards. You see them marrying broke ass 50 year old white men all the time.
>>
>>979518
USfugginD

Dat appreciating reserve currency of the universe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.